Bug Report

Oct 19, 2014 got 569 helm & id socket a gem turned 556 heroic helm became 556Chuyiito2 Oct 19, 2014
Oct 19, 2014 Resolve not working at all (Blood DK) First time playing my DK since the patch, and notice Resolve does nothing. Well, it keeps track of how much damage I've taken in the last 10 seconds, but the "Increased Healing" remains are a constant 0%. Important tank mechanic, and its does nothing.Locknoth1 Oct 19, 2014
Oct 19, 2014 Pond / Lake west of windfalls village. Is uhh...broken. You can walk under the water like it's two layers. Fish are swimming in the air.Tainarra1 Oct 19, 2014
Oct 19, 2014 [But] Unable to upgrade Wicked Witch's Signet So I got this on my new Druid... I also have the The horseman's ring. I can upgrade The Horseman's Ring (shows 0/2), but do not have the option with the Signet. I'm not sure which is intended.Tiriél2 Oct 19, 2014
Oct 19, 2014 Gnome Female /kneel Animation Seems to be static. Incomplete? Intentional? They don't have the light breathing animation other races do while kneeling. They don't even blink.Living0 Oct 19, 2014
Oct 19, 2014 Different ability animations? Not sure if its a model change or spell change, but has anyone noticed there character using different animations in 6.0 for casting certain things. Main spell for me is Judgement on my dwarf paladin, instead of throwing it at the enemy he uses the 2 arms up cast now. Very minor issue was just curious to see if anyone realised any changes.Älias1 Oct 19, 2014
Oct 19, 2014 charges tooltip bug I noticed a lot of people saying that the new arthas costume only has 1 charge based on the tooltip from the vendor. It seems to be a bug related to charges on the tooltip from the vendor. I am at the seed vendor in halfhill and all the seed bags says '1 charge' however when I buy the bag the tooltip becomes correct and says '10 charges' like it should.Ivikatasha0 Oct 19, 2014
Oct 19, 2014 meat graphic acting funny at Thok the Bloodth When some unlucky player gets stomped or eaten by Thok, meat flies out and normally they disappear, leaving the corpses behind. http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p101/uzumaki_arashi_album/WoWScrnShot_101814_192422_zpsb06864b9.jpg The meat doesn't disappear at all. They remained stationary and rolling around. Like some reject from horror movies.Aogara2 Oct 19, 2014
Oct 19, 2014 Personal loot isn't dropping. On anything. At first, I thought it was just a bout of back luck. But I am really getting concerned! Since the 6.0.2 patch. I have run UBRS several times, and none of the bosses drop personal loot. They drop gold and that's it. Like I said, at first I thought it was just really bad luck. Then I ran Downfall hoping to get my tier shoulders. None of the bosses dropped personal loot there, either. Not even a Coalesced Turmoil. Bonus rolls only yield gold, not gear. Not even Garrosh dropped personal loot, which REALLY seems strange to me. Is anyone else having issues with this? I feel like I am going crazy.Aerowyn5 Oct 19, 2014
Oct 19, 2014 Dismounted From Flight As the title states, there is a particular spot where I get removed from flight form or booted off my mount. I've been able to reproduce this three times; twice of those being lethal. It happens at or in the vicinity of the Gate of the August Celestials. I notice this happening at the exact moment of changing zones from The Vale to Kun-Li. I have not yet tried it from Kun-Li to Vale. But, I am certain that there is a place a fair bit over the Gate's wall causing the dismount. I reiterate that this occurs at the moment of zone transition.Zulf0 Oct 19, 2014
Oct 19, 2014 Missing Candy Buckets Nethergarde Keep and Surwich do not have candy buckets. This makes it difficult to obtain the Eastern Kingdoms Achievement Tricks and Treats of Eastern Kingdoms along with the Tricks and Treats of Azeroth.Liviana2 Oct 19, 2014
Oct 19, 2014 Full instance reset Was about halfway into Utgarde Keep when my game randomly brought me back to the character selection screen, logged back onto the same character and I was brought back to the beginning of the instance and every mob was reset. Also the party members were the same before and after the reset. They were just as confused as I was ..Langsuyar4 Oct 19, 2014
Oct 19, 2014 Dungeons Broken!!! I am doing dungeons they keep resetting dropping everyone for no reason, you try to go back in its reset or you get dropped from servers, then if you get back in the bosses are bugged. Is this know idk but plz fix it.Alavelor2 Oct 19, 2014
Oct 19, 2014 voice chat for some reason voice chat isn't working on a certain realm. I have been playin on Hyjal and me and a few of my friends have been talking on voice chat. when we switched to another realm the voice chat stopped working for all of us. we have messed with the settings and done everything we know to do. just wondering if anyone else is having issues?Selfless6 Oct 19, 2014
Oct 19, 2014 Achievement pane still broken Achievement pane is still borked as I reported prior to 6.02, and it's not in the known issues so I'm posting again so you are aware of the issue.Gutrachop0 Oct 19, 2014
Oct 19, 2014 Possible Soul Shard bug? I lose all of my shards every time I hit a loading screen on my warlock. Not sure if this is a bug but it's pretty annoying regardless.Kaliya1 Oct 19, 2014
Oct 19, 2014 A few issues with my rogue 1. My rogue's stealth is canceled when an area effect heals me. I noticed it when I was waiting for a trash pull and a paladin dropped his hammer. Every time it ticked a heal on me, I was brought out of stealth. 2. Subtlety's tier 16 2 piece bonus is causing my character to stop eating food whenever it triggers. Since the buff it gives comes from someone critting, I have to make sure that no one is healing pre-pull in order to get 10 seconds of eating time in. I ended up taking off 3 of the pieces which allowed me to complete the eating process so I'm fairly certain that this is what is causing the issue.Ñúñyå0 Oct 19, 2014
Oct 19, 2014 Alchemist Flask Giving 320 Strength, Int, Agi If you had the buff prior to the patch it still is giving 320 str, int, agi, and can be refreshed indefinitely not to mention it persists through death. Needless to say you can have a fresh green 90 with more primary stat then an SOO character.Velilus0 Oct 19, 2014
Oct 19, 2014 Normal Thok vs Heroic Thok Is Normal thok currently bugged? His cast time is INSANELY fast on normal for his interrupt, to the point I couldn't get a single AoE spell off on my shaman. I did him recently on my priest in Heroic and he seemed to have had his interrupt cast times reduced so that it wasn't as spammy. With the reduction in healing, instant casts, smart heals, and throughput/AoEcap nerfs, it's making him very hard for undergeared groups.Faithwynn0 Oct 19, 2014
Oct 19, 2014 Lost flying ability after boost to 90 So, after pre-ordering Warlords, and after boosting my Dwarf to 90, I found that I could no longer fly with my flying mounts. I went to the flight training with the intent of perhaps retraining it, but I can't. I looked in my spell book and the ability is there, up to the 280% one, but I still am unable to fly. Any help is appreciated! Thanks!Guhnred8 Oct 19, 2014
Oct 19, 2014 Technique Glyph of the Executor Broken I am a level 600 Inscriptionist. Today I recieved this drop: Technique: Glyph of the Executor However, I am a level 600 Inscriptionist who is unable to learn this. When I right-click to active it, I get an error message: "This spell is not available to you" after the 1.5 second "learning cast time." According to http://www.wowhead.com/item=104218 and a few other people in-game they get the same results.Cloudzen6 Oct 19, 2014
Oct 19, 2014 Unable to progress to Proving Grounds Silver Completed Bronze (Tanking) but Trial Master Rotun does not give the option of starting Silver (Tanking).Eckhärdt2 Oct 19, 2014
Oct 19, 2014 Zul'Gurub Boss Bug me and my friend were doing Zul'Gurub for transmog gear and we reached the boss known as the cache of madness but we kept dieing from the first boss of the boss gauntlet so i went on the guide ingame and i found out that his wrath dose 388.888 and my health is over 60K and my friends 50K i just wanted to address that this boss has not been changed when it comes to the stats squish please fix as soon as you can thanks :)Vomlir0 Oct 19, 2014
Oct 19, 2014 Light of Dawn not Multistriking As the title says. I noticed pouring through some of my raid logs that light of dawn is my only spell not multistriking (using the Nazgrim trinket + raid buff). I tested extensively on myself using the in-game default UI combat tracker (which does tell you about multistrike procs) and sure enough not one light of dawn multistriked. I also have combat trackers for other holy paladins and none of their light of dawns are multistriking. This is the only spell that seems to be failing to multistrike on paladin. All of my heal spells on my monk will multistrike. So unless multistrike is purposefully exempting light of dawn for balancing reasons, then this seems like a bug. I tried searching and I can't find any notes that indicate any spells exempt from multistrike. If this is a bug (and I suspect it is since omitting a major heal spell from multistrike seems like a bad way to balance it), then I would definitely like to see this resolved quickly as light of dawn is an important aoe spell for us holy paladins currently, and if we pick up a good amount of multistrike next expansion then we're going to be missing out on a heavy chunk of extra healing.Dawncatcher0 Oct 19, 2014
Oct 19, 2014 Inscription > Create All not functioning. I am trying to use the Create All method with Inscription to create my inks however this problem occures: 1. After creating one ink, it automatically stops. 2. The crafting total field contains the correct number, however when it finished making one ink, it resets back to 1 instead of the grand total. 3. I have removed all addons (all I had was DBM and Recount). I have tried several general methods of restoring my default UI (No addons at all, reloading, etc) and the problem still exists. 4. None of my other crafting characters have this issue. I have tried deleting my cache/wtf folders, etc. All the basics that WoW Troubleshooting services suggest. I have about 10,000 inks to make, if there is a Macro solution to this that anyone knows of until this is resolved, it would be wonderful. ;)Cloudzen4 Oct 19, 2014
Oct 19, 2014 Bug with TOC 25 Hello, After you beat Gormok these little guys jump on you and do high damage and kill you almost before the next battle even begins and you can't attack them as melee when they are on your back. http://www.wowhead.com/npc=34800#commentsGoatwar0 Oct 19, 2014
Oct 19, 2014 Transmog broken since the recent update(one with new quest chain in blasted lands) my transmog hasnt been working, i have transmogged my shield to look like bulwark of azinoth 3 or 4 times, and it stays that way until i either port out or log out, then it reverts to the normal skin for my shield, any help would be much appreciated.Hakunamatada1 Oct 19, 2014
Oct 19, 2014 Roll Club: Serpent's Spine I assume this has something to do with the new character models, but my male tauren just tried to do the quest "Roll Club: Serpent's Spine" and instead of displaying a rolling character, i just became invisible, which made it really hard to complete the quest.Ranalious2 Oct 19, 2014
Oct 19, 2014 Bandages not stacking This may or may not be intentional, I dunno. But bandages do not stack to 200 and it would be really awesome if they would.Vail0 Oct 19, 2014
Oct 19, 2014 [Bug] Hazza'rah 1 shot in zg steps to repeat: 1. Summon Hazza'rah 2. Watch him cast wrath 3. you die 302k overkillSmûnch1 Oct 19, 2014
Oct 19, 2014 Trap Launcher state not persisting It seems that I have to re-activate trap launcher every time i log in or change specs. I don't recall having to do this pre-6.0 patch. Intended or regression? If intended, I'd like to cast my vote for changing it back to a persisted setting.Leiasolo0 Oct 19, 2014
Oct 19, 2014 Sindragosa damage too high Hello, I was in ICC 25 fighting Sindragosa, and she was hitting me for up to 9k damage at level 90 with this warrior character. I didn't last long enough to even get her down to 75% health even with all defensive cool downs. Compared to other bosses I feel she is bugged.Goatwar0 Oct 19, 2014
Oct 19, 2014 Dungeon Server Crash In the first place I was questing in the badlands (alliance). I wanted to fly to stormwind but it required me to fly all the way back to the north (eastern or western plaugelands) before it would fly me to sw. So the flight path is messed up. So after that I traveled all the way to tanaris, which is very inconvenient now due to the great divide and 1000 needles being covered in water. This isn't the issue. I finally arrive in tanaris and my dungeon is ready. Almost at the last boss and dungeon server crashes. Have to restart the whole thing. And finally, when I get out, Im back at my hearthstone spot in badlands because I didnt reset it. I'm a little annoyed, I'm not usually one to make complaints but this was bad. If for some reason one of the blues sees this, this happened to my character Hammasmack on khadgar. Itd be epic if you could just port him back to tanaris. Thanks guys!Axzilios0 Oct 19, 2014
Oct 19, 2014 Character ultra bugged! cant do ANYTHING hi my char is absolutley stuffed. All i can do is spin around on the spot. Cant move, cant use a thing cant even LOG OUT!! helpChuckborris1 Oct 19, 2014
Oct 19, 2014 AC lvl 65-68 instance crashes at 2nd boss The instances D/Cs you then you reconnect and the whole thing is reset this happens before and after the 2nd boss please fixParadoxal0 Oct 19, 2014
Oct 19, 2014 Breaking the Emperor's Shield Having an issue with this quest as well as a couple of other players that were there while I was trying to advance this quest. As soon as you aggro Nakk'rakas he despawns every single time. Unsure of how to remedy this situation if at all.Nors2 Oct 19, 2014
Oct 19, 2014 Burst of Speed not allowed with Sprint According to the patch notes: "Additionally, restrictions that prevented a player with a temporary speed bonus from receiving or activating a second temporary speed bonus have been removed. Both bonuses will now apply to the character, but only the one with the highest magnitude will have any effect." Currently I am unable to cast "Burst of Speed" if I already have "Sprint" active.Ranalious2 Oct 19, 2014
Oct 19, 2014 Theramore Isle NPCs I decided to check out Theramore Isle to see if the trick or treat pumpkin would spawn, got to see some ghosts of Theramore. Not disappointed, but very interesting. All the npcs are constantly falling, but I could interact with the pumpkin for the treats. http://i.imgur.com/yrbrXku.jpgStrizer3 Oct 19, 2014
Oct 19, 2014 People having Draenor Achievements Ive seen people with titles such as Lord of War from the Highmaul coliseum and stuff like Orc Slayer. Please remove them its pretty lame if people get to keep these for doing nothing.Sythix0 Oct 19, 2014
Oct 19, 2014 Daily Quest Bug: The Way to His Heart Twin Shores, Howling Fjord, Northrend Daily: The Way to His Heart; Using Anuniaq’s Net to catch fish does not consistently link to the chat log that [Tasty Reef Fish] have been caught. This results in wasted time catching more fish than are needed to kite a Reef Bull or might cause confusion for a new player.Kretcher0 Oct 19, 2014
Oct 19, 2014 Guo-Lai Vault Trap artifacting colors bugged Can't tell the safe way to go as the traps are showing artifact problems and or color / type problems. Somewhat annoyingPeqvals0 Oct 19, 2014
Oct 19, 2014 Windwalking buff not applying Windwalking (movement speed buff for Windwalker monks and allies within 10 yards) does not always apply itself automatically, and it often vanishes as well. The only way to reapply it is to either hope for it to randomly decide to activate or change specs.Cirno1 Oct 19, 2014
Oct 19, 2014 Throne of Thunder Dark Winds debuff I did a ToT run the other day and after I died/the raid fell apart/I left, I still had (and have) the Dark Winds debuff so I am unable to mount at all.Rekkâh3 Oct 19, 2014
Oct 19, 2014 Dungeon Deserter for leaving Bugged HH 30 min debuff for leaving a bugged instance of Headless Horseman that has no event boss in it. Boooo! I want candy!Helpful2 Oct 19, 2014
Oct 19, 2014 Inscription: Create All Button will not create all. tried for ink of dreams and starlight ink.Starbrand1 Oct 19, 2014
Oct 19, 2014 Sha crystal fragment. These Sha crystal fragments dont deposit into the new materials tab fyi yall missed one. ;)Marje0 Oct 19, 2014
Oct 19, 2014 Flight form not available in guardian spec? I just noticed I can't use my flight form in my guardian spec, is this a glitch or did they do this on purpose?Galphorisin1 Oct 19, 2014
Oct 19, 2014 HOW ABOUT that annoying bug in SoO? In The Underhold when you're fighting Thok there's this annoying !@# bug that looks like meat rolling around on the ground. Why hasn't blizzard fixed that?Erosin0 Oct 19, 2014
Oct 19, 2014 Queued for HH event, ended up in SM dungeon Queued for Headless Horseman event with the dungeon finder, all looked normal when we joined except their were adds. Walked up a bit and there was no pumpkin to start event and the first boss of SM was there. Worst part is the 30min debuff I got for being a "deserter" even though 2-3 ppl had already left the group. Also....got some super mad dps in my group that queued for UBRS, got into my group, and got the "instance not found" message. My tank queue is instant so I'd imagine theirs is really long.Icefall1 Oct 19, 2014
Oct 19, 2014 "entered too many instances" replaced? Im trying to farm for the drake from Stonecore's second boss, i can manage 2-3 minute runs so once i reach roughly 8 runs and reset the instance that many times my next load screen will just freeze and not load at all. I know there used to be a message saying "entered too many instances recently" but now it seems to have been replaced with a frozen loading screen. This is very annoying cause i cant log back into the same toon until im able to enter the instance again as it tries to load the same instance when i log back in and fails everytime.Raiji1 Oct 19, 2014