Death Knight

Apr 3, 2013 What spec do I go 80-90 leveling? I'm blood right now. !@#$ was dropping like flies after I did my two plagues and blood boil. Now not so much. Is it time to go to frost? I know blood uses 2h and frost uses DW so is it even ok if I use 2h frost? How do I gear? I know for my monk all tank gear was leather gear just reforged. I know for paladins prot pallies use ret gear but don't use crit chance. What about DK?Meowknight8 Apr 3, 2013
Apr 2, 2013 Unh Frenzy? Getting back into the game recently and have been reading up on my threads and stickies. Multiple threads and people I've talked to have said that Unh Frenzy benefits more casted on self, yet the Unh sticky makes it out to seem that Gary benefits the most from the ability. Any clarification would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance.Demoninferni8 Apr 2, 2013
Apr 2, 2013 9 out of 10 DKs are terrible and don't know how to play their class.Hícks41 Apr 2, 2013
Apr 2, 2013 DK prof? Planning on starting a new DK on a new server. I will likely use tailoring for my first profession. What second primary prof would you suggest? Frost/UH... Its a new server so I will be poor for a while so keep that in mind.Blackbriar22 Apr 2, 2013
Apr 2, 2013 5.2 Unholy DK Arena 3s Vid Hey guys, nDn here, some of you know me as a shammy which is my main but I have recently brought my DK out of retirement which used to be my main at one point. So I will be making more DK vids and livestreaming as well; here is my latest video: ... Let me know if you have any reccomendations/suggestions/questions. Always open to new things, I will probably respond faster if you message me on youtube or leave a comment on the video but i'll try my best to get back on here too. Hope you Enjoy! Watch me live at: http://www.twitch.tv/ndnrenish Please like and subscribe! http://www.youtube.com/user/ndnRenishNdnrenish2 Apr 2, 2013
Apr 2, 2013 Do you guys "enjoy" your class? Hey Dee-Kays! I've been playing this game for *cough*FarTooLong*cough* and the only class I really haven't had extensive experience with is Death knights. I'm mainly a PvP fiend, and I hear at the moment, DK's are pretty good in terms of damage but lacking in survivability(?). Blood tanking also looks pretty dynamic and enjoyable. A long while back I mained Rogue through their up-and-down seasons, and still had fun with the class because of their, at the time, very versatile melee toolkit. Are Death Knights somewhat similiar to this? I feel like disease management while also doing direct damage and handling your own HP is a pretty fun playstyle, but I might be glamorizing it with an outside perspective. So I ask you, dear glowy eyed fellows, Do you enjoy your DKs in endgame content? Cheers -NexNexein12 Apr 2, 2013
Apr 2, 2013 Death Knight Professions Is it worth going throught the hasstle of doing a profession with a DK?Soullesshorn3 Apr 2, 2013
Apr 2, 2013 Fastest DK Leveling I just made a DK and was planning on going Unholy once I hit 90. Is there a significant difference when it comes to leveling between UH/Frost/Blood?Gotmilk3 Apr 2, 2013
Apr 2, 2013 2h frost trinket question I just got the LFR Fabled Feather of Ji-Kun. I'm hesitant to use it with 1200 hit but I do like the str proc. If I do use it, should I replace Relic of Xuen or Darkmist Vortex? Another related question is if it's worth it to purchase Brutal Talisman of the Shado-Pan Assault with so much expertise?Tacothebell5 Apr 2, 2013
Apr 2, 2013 Desecration is back in 5.3! (April Fool's) Death Knight Talents Asphyxiate Asphyxiate is now baseline for all Death Knight specializations, no longer functions as a silence when the target is immune to stuns and no longer replaces Strangulate. Desecration New! A level 58 talent that causes the damage done by your Blood Plague to desecrate a 5 yard radius beneath the victim's feet, reducing the movement speed of all enemies standing upon the unholy ground by 50%. Desecration effects cannot be created within 10 yards of each other and each effect lasts 8 seconds". So excited!Powerßottom25 Apr 2, 2013
Apr 2, 2013 BG/Arena's Frost/Unholy? Which Presense? Hi Guys I just recently created a DK and have seen numerous posts and been reading mixed reviews about playing an Unholy or Frost DK in arenas and BGs. Also about using a 2H or 1H as frost and would like some clarification. Which style is the most viable/powerful/over all best for Arenas and BGs? Is it Frost or Unholy? Which weapon is best weather its do to burst of more reliable dmg in the long run for a Frost DK is it 2H or 1H. Which presence should i be in while playing Frost/Unholy should it be Blood or Frost or Unholy? Can someone please help clarify which combination is the best for all scenarios and why? Thank you so much in advance. -MoDialtone4 Apr 2, 2013
Apr 2, 2013 Blood stat priorities am i doing it right? I'm a long time warrior tank and i just switched to Death knight, so im fairly noob at this class. I've checked a few guides and some say to gem stamina/mastery and some say to just gem straight mastery. I've been using the straight mastery priority and i still feel like im getting railed super hard by ToT bosses, harder than i should be anyway, even with timing death strikes out appropriately. Anyway, the question is, am i doing it right? Gems and reforges?Vildhjarta6 Apr 2, 2013
Apr 2, 2013 Blood DK: Audit Play-style and Gear please My raid group is still having some trouble with Normal ToES and ToT is causing some heavy issues. I want to make sure I'm doing what I can to make it easier for our healers. I feel very squishy lately. Am I keeping Blood Shield up enough? Am I using Death Strike at the right times? How is my gear gemming/reforging? Are any stats too low or too high? **Note I just recently made some changes but nothing crucial. Still focusing on Master & Hit/Exp. Here is our latest logs when ToES gave us some troubles. You can look back and see our ToT attempts as well. Latest Attempt: http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/fgkjgmadzykcftim/ All: http://www.worldoflogs.com/guilds/255943/ Thank you in advance!Synzta15 Apr 2, 2013
Apr 2, 2013 5.2 Blood DK trinkets? Is it just me that thinks the majority of the 5.2 trinkets are terrible for blood dk's? Wanted to know what everyone's experiences were with each of them. Although most of them do have plus mastery, the procs/uses seem to be awful.Braes1 Apr 2, 2013
Apr 2, 2013 DK vs Warrior enjoyment PVE I really love classes that use 2 handed weapons. I'm using rogue and I'm sick of wielding tiny little daggers. I've seen claims that DK is more enjoyable in PVE as dps and that warrior is clunky. true or false?? (Don't say play what you like. I'm not leveling each to 90 and then gearing to decide which class I like.) Boring being assassination rogue with passive damage and low energy/energy regen.Fireblue7 Apr 2, 2013
Apr 2, 2013 The Ebon Hold Lounge It's a title in progress but here is a thread we can all talk in about nothing really at all. The CS forums have a lounge where they can just kibitz and it's been mentioned we should have one. So here it is! I will get the Bro Code all gathered and added when I have a chance to sit and not be interrupted. As I always do, I will have cookies on hand and take requests for different flavors. I am currently working on a Paladin Tear recipe... So I had a job interview yesterday morning for a better paying job in Customer Service that I hope to get. I see it as a pathway to Blizzard and their Customer Service by getting the experience at the place I interviewed at... We shall see! ~Kyr~Kyrhyraeth500 Apr 2, 2013
Apr 2, 2013 A Failed Attempt at April Fools... My fellow DK's I came to say goodbye for I have decided after much thought and dislike of playing my DK I am deleting her. I am going to finish leveling my Mage to 90 and renounce being a stinky Horde. I am FOR THE ALLIANCE and I will not look back! Besides DK's are broken and Mages are the best class. I also hate my ghoul... Oh and I am taking my Mage cupcakes with me (formerly Kyr's Kookies) Goodbye, you can find me in the Mage forums! >.>Kyrhyraeth31 Apr 2, 2013
Apr 2, 2013 DK Leveling Iv just started leveling my new DK and did some BG's and dungeons and im finding it incredibly hard, is it cause i dont know the class very well or what? cause i never have any runes up and RP is very hard to come by? does it get better? Help please! (:Halomaen1 Apr 2, 2013
Apr 2, 2013 Field Marshal Is there a look like that DKs can transmog?Cig0 Apr 2, 2013
Apr 2, 2013 Will I replace Blood Boil with Heart Strike? Hi all My DK is lvl 86 (Irisse@Ravenholdt), and Blood Boil still seems to be working really well for me when tanking. Is there a point where Heart Strike will just outweigh BB in terms of damage output, threat gen, etc? I'd kind of assumed I'd be phasing BB out once I hit 85 or so. I'm using Swarming Cleaver of Ka'Roz (ilvl 450) as my wep if that makes any difference. Thanks!Arkhazh3 Apr 2, 2013
Apr 2, 2013 Unholy Macros Hey guys I'm currently honor grinding my DK to get him geared up and have been trying out both Frost and Unholy. I really like Unholy and think it has a lot of upside, but man there are a lot of buttons to bind. Then when you start thinking about arenas and wanting keybinds for things like having a pet stun for Arena targets 1, 2, and 3 - I just feel like I don't have enough keys to map all of this stuff to. Anyone have any useful macros that they're using to make some of this easier? Which spells are you prioritizing having arena macros for so that you don't have to switch targets?Maiss3 Apr 2, 2013
Apr 1, 2013 Bad News DK Friends Krabby told me some seriously bad news today. http://tinypic.com/r/11jyafo/6 I'm so sorry to be the one to break it to everyone.Unth7 Apr 1, 2013
Apr 1, 2013 DK Pet Standing Bug When I am dueling or in a bg my pet will just stand there he is not on passive he's on assist the attack icon is blinking and he is not casting huddle.Rîsen1 Apr 1, 2013
Apr 1, 2013 Can DKs please get some sort of useful CC? I am by no means a great pvp player just so its known. But after just getting out of bgs this morning and last night, I was almost ready to punch my screen. Yes this is sort of a QQ thread. We have no useful cc and the one we do have is useless in terms of being able to get someone ccd. In WSG this morning I was feared by a preist for 7 seconds, slept by lock pet for 6 seconds, feared by a preist for 8 seconds, slept by lock pet for 6 seconds, feared by lock for 5 seconds, slept by lock pet for 6 seconds, feared by preist for 8 seconds again, slept by lock pet for 5 seconds, feared by lock for 4 seconds and slept by his pet again right after fear for 6 seconds and right before heals were not able to keep me up anymore I was feared by a preist for 7 seconds than I died. The amount of cc in bgs is completely retarded. Right before MOP dks were decent in PVP and now were are udder crap. our silence, freeze and slow are immune to almost every class for some reason. May frost DKs get a useful CC, I really do not want to go Blood just to pvp.Kootysknight24 Apr 1, 2013
Apr 1, 2013 When does Unholy overtake 2-Hand Frost? This is a single-target question, I've experienced the wonders of Unholy AoE and how it blows both DW and 2-Hand Frost out of the water. I looked at Simulationcraft, since those address Patchwerk situations, and according to those 2-Hand is better at T14-H gear levels, but Unholy edges out at T15-H gear levels. Which leads me to ask, is there a specific threshold of Str, Haste, or weapon ilvl at which Unholy overtakes 2-Hand Frost? I'm sitting 2-Hand Frost for now because of my lower gear levels (and my weapon outclassing the rest of what I'm wearing).Sigtyr5 Apr 1, 2013
Apr 1, 2013 Kinda Confused about Unholy Damage... Now i don't have pics but i swear this is true. Also, im not complaining, just wondering if this was a bug or not. I was doing 2's with a bud and we fought unholy/disc. Mistweaver/destro isn't the best comp i know but hey, its just to get points. Anyway, the dk's disease were hitting extremely hard. By hard i mean 30k blood plaque and 20k frost fever hits...and no, those were non crits. So essentially i was taking 50k damage every 3 seconds by dots. I armored the DK and noticed he was just in full 476 gear with 478 weapon (upgraded pre-patch). I'm literally thinking, "damn dks got buffed". So in an attempt to try and see the damage output, i logged on the ptr, made a full tyrannical orc dk (enchants and everything plus double deeps and orc racial to maximize the dmg) and dueled my fully resiled out friend. To my utter surprise, even being full tyranical and dps trinkets blown plus orc racial, I didnt even come close to the damage of my dots compared to the dk we fought. My friend has 67%+ resil and blood plague was hitting for no more than 10k non crits and frost fever for around 8k non crit. So the big question is........how? Is there something i missed that makes unholy dots hit 30k and 20k non crits? Or was somehow this dk doing something that causes a bug that makes disease hit the hard. My friend was also baffled by this. Not to troll, just wondering.Dëstroyer3 Apr 1, 2013
Apr 1, 2013 Help with early Frost DK I started a frost DK yesterday. Funny i felt like i was getting sy ^&*$ kicked in my first BG but I'd end up with really good damage/kills. (On my first bg i had #1 damage, i waited in AV till they came for our boss and inadvertently got the whole team in a blood boil lol beginers luck:) Anyway I have a few question's : 1) Rotation (is this vaguely correct?) I'm doing something like howling blast->plague strike blood boil then frost strike or coil I took the talent rolling blood (yeah im a noob)but it seems pretty effective @ slinging plague like a rockstar. 2) You guys really have like ZERO Physical defensive CD's I'm used to evasion, combat readiness, dye by the sword etc ( I think purgatory didn't save me once so i dropped it) Am I missing something that comes @ later lvl's or is this just part of the design? 3) For beginners would you recommend Frost or Unholy I'm inclined to like both. (I run lots of BG's some dungeon runs but mostly pvp.) Anyway Ill take any help/suggestions anyone cares to offer here is my character: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/area-52/Daylah/simple ThanksGhostmourn0 Apr 1, 2013
Apr 1, 2013 Little Rusty. Help please? So i recently just got this account back. It was compromised about 2-3 years ago. Im a little foggy on how the deathknight works and was wondering if anyone could help me. What im mainly looking for is what my rotation should be as a 2H Frost knight for pve.Iicautiionii1 Apr 1, 2013
Apr 1, 2013 Cant decide on Blood elf Or Forsaken... im leaning towards pvp but still do some pve (i do a lil rp as well) I like the aoe silence but the extra damage/self heals and extra loss of char break look nice too. I realize racials dont make or break you but some are more synergistic to certain classes. Im stuck.. any suggestions and why?Shaiith4 Apr 1, 2013
Apr 1, 2013 Heroic Tier 10 Wooo!!! Got me Heroic Tier 10 last night. just missing the boots but these ones will do in the mean time!Tyrrannor2 Apr 1, 2013
Apr 1, 2013 UH dk vs. rogue 5.2 duel guide http://youtube.com/watch?v=DloaNuBGM9E i find this very helpful, rogues are op.=}Giigs1 Apr 1, 2013
Apr 1, 2013 What is tanking late-game like? Hello DK's i'm a rather new addition to our twisted family. I main a Warlock named Lunos who is level 90 and Is almost always in the top 5 (occasional 6th or7th place) of LFR dps. So i consider myself a decent but over-all casual player. Recently however i remembered this level 75 DK alt of mine and decided to start working on him again...after getting bored with both unholy and frost Dps I decided to give tanking on a DK a try. Now i've always HATED tanking when i tried it on a Pally/Warrior/bear/Monk...but something strange happened when I turned to blood...I enjoyed tanking! D: Now i've grinded this Dark Troll DK from 75 too 83 JUST by tanking in random dungeons trying to increase my tanking skills as best as i can as quickly as i can...now i ask you, How different IS tanking for late-game when compared to the spot i am in now? Is it easier (doubtful)? Harder by a LOOOONG shot? Will i be doomed to bad groups in LFR? (i'm on a dead server so finding a guild that does regular raids is kinda hard)Zhull5 Apr 1, 2013
Apr 1, 2013 2H or DW So I have 2 spell splitter great aces from lfr and I have a normal 496 shinka. question is whether I should dual wield or continue to use the 2 hander. I've simmed it before and it says DW is slightly ahead by about 2.4k dps but I feel like I deal more damage with 2h. not sure if its the oblits so I just wanted to ask the community what they think.Atroce7 Apr 1, 2013
Apr 1, 2013 Army vs Stampede This has been bugging me for quite sometime. Why can hunters use Stampede which i believe A) Does more damage than Army of the Undead B) A 5 minute cooldown on Stampede and a 10 Minute cd on Army C) Stampede is instant cast and Army is channeled and can be interrupted D) Stampede can be used in arena and Army cannot IMO i think they eaither need to make Army useable in arena and instant cast or make Stampede not useable Please discuss would like to have an open debate Thank You Battlemaster FairborneFairborne6 Apr 1, 2013
Apr 1, 2013 I'm Struggling death bros Fellow DK's, Really struggling to stay positive about my dk here. I LOVE playing him, but there is just no demand for a frost DK. Admittedly I could have better gear but it's not through lack of trying that I don't. I've soloed alot of things for fun but its just not doing it for me anymore. I want to raid but guilds just don't want us! Anybody got any pointers on what i could do to make myself more appealing. I 90% of the time come first in LFR So i know how to play my class and often try get myself a G Invite during LFR. Just frustrated to always be looked over for the ranged dps. (Also, I've looked into tanking but I don't think I would be any good at it TBH lol). Thanks!Tyrrannor2 Apr 1, 2013
Apr 1, 2013 Blood DK Tanking weapon choice 5.2.0 Hello everyone and good morning//night to whom it applies, Now with the topic at hand Bloodmoon reborn VS Lionheat stage 3 reborn Now I'm trying to figure out which would be better for tanking for if the the axe that you can socket with legendary gem off the sha from Terrance of endless spring. I like bloodmoon for the mastery and haste can be reformed for hit or whatever. Currently I use the Starshatter and reformed the crit for hit to get the 7.50 hit cap. This is my dilemma the lionheart seems more for DK tanking because it allows me to have hit and expertise 2 decent stats instead of something like hit and crit 1 useful and 1 unused stat for tanking. If I take LH Stage 3 it opens more room to reforge since it gives like 3% hit and expertise. Someone please help me figure this out I'm lost and need real info so thank you Sincerely, Kadd 90 Tauren Blood DK Officer of garrosh horde <The Epidemic>Kadd5 Apr 1, 2013
Apr 1, 2013 cowknight so i decided i wanted a horde death knight and so i made a cow. its now lvl 58 and im thinking bout deleting it cuz i think i want a belf and dont plan on leveling 3rd dk anytime soon...what say youNubnite11 Apr 1, 2013
Apr 1, 2013 The most usless ability of any class? Blood Strike...OH yeah,forgot about that one didn't you? Can someone tell me they haven't just replaced that ability for something...Useful yet? Or on the other hand if you actually use it,please tell me why. It just seems a bit odd that we have that ability just kinda sitting in our spell book not doing anything...Sanguinistic20 Apr 1, 2013
Apr 1, 2013 blood dk conversion = unkillable in 2v2? Just did a 30min game which ended in a tie after I was playing Disc priest (me) and Arms warrior in 2v2. We came across ret/blood dk and after killing the ret in the first 5 minutes of the game the blood dk proceeded to never drop below 90% hp for the rest of the entire match despite having a slightly more geared warrior on him. the survivability is just absurd and was just sad to sit there for 30minutes not being able to do anything. I fraps'd the whole thing (cbf uploading atm due to poor upload speed). Just in case I was missing some thing, how do blood dk's die in 2's vs warrior/healer... it just seemed impossible.Reythe40 Apr 1, 2013
Mar 31, 2013 Hi guys Just started playing my frost dk again. Haven't really touched him since cata. My main question is on the playstyle. I really liked back in cata stacking mastery and doing HB/FS over OB. It felt like i had more control and spread pressure. From what im reading everyone seems to be going OB and stacking haste. Is it really that much better now? Edit add. Was also wondering if going dual wield (more KM procs) and going mastery>haste>crit would help support this playstyle or if it is just not doable atmKronîe6 Mar 31, 2013
Mar 31, 2013 DW Frost - Blood Tap usage Okay so firstly, I'm having some DPS issues. I went over logs and it looks like I'm just having too much downtime which stems from my improper usage of my tier 5 talent. Previously It was RE and after learning how to game it correctly I saw a slight dps increase but that leads me to my question; I want to learn to use Blood Tap for maximum DPS, but Im having a hard time figuring out when to use it. I'm sitting at a dummy right now practicing and my opening is decent I think. Self-bugged (no food or flask) I can get up to 80-84k and sustain it for a minute or two. But after that something just blows up and I fall to 77k if I'm trying and 71-75k if I start to slack. tl;dr What's the ideal way to use Blood Tap mid fight? my DPS tends to fall then and I can't get it back up due to bad usage of BT/resource starvation.Valafor5 Mar 31, 2013
Mar 31, 2013 Leveling DK - Rune Management problems? So Im a blood DK with heirlooms and stuff. You can see it on my guy. Anyways Ive noticed that - holy balls, batman - theres a good time I just spend pretty much autoattacking, where like with my paladin and monk I pretty much had 100% uptime on skills iirc. Am I doing something wrong, or is this just how low level DKs work? Im almost afraid of doing instances because I either have blood boil, pestillence, or DnD as my AoE....where with my paladin I can use HotR and consecrate, or my monk can use dizzying haze, dragons breath, and keg smash. Please tell me it gets better? Should I be better off questing now? Or is there even an addon that will suggest what spells I should use? I know my monk has one called like Spellflash or w/e. Helpful.Meowshaolin10 Mar 31, 2013
Mar 31, 2013 Really confused I was on my UH DK going through some rotations on the target dummy to get a feel for UH. At one point i had 6 death runes and i have NO clue how...Saarî5 Mar 31, 2013
Mar 31, 2013 2.2 PvP rating Enhant vs ours? For 2.2k Rating you can get an awesome pvp enchantment, Is it better than our dk Enchants?Amathyst4 Mar 31, 2013
Mar 31, 2013 Not just another DW vs 2h thread. I know there are several dw vs 2h threads here, but they are way too general. I understand that DW and 2h do roughly the same dps, but are pretty much encounter based (aoe vs single target). I currently use DW and have been trying to get a 2h to try out. MY QUESTION: For those of you far into ToT progression, what do you find has more utility? I don't mind the complexity of dw and I feel like I would be able to pick up 2h. The reason I ask is because our pally tank will also need a 1hander that I would need and I don't want to take loot if I will ultimately be using a 2h. I usually crush other dps, be it in open raid pugs or progression, but our guild is only about 504-505 avg ilvl and with DK scaling I'm savoring these moments while I can haha. Here is our 10m council down http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VGv3erUoRic. Any feedback is appreciated!Teapayne1 Mar 31, 2013
Mar 31, 2013 Transmog Starter Set Any Tips on a Transmog 2Hand, Or DW that will match up with the starter set?Cig8 Mar 31, 2013
Mar 31, 2013 death knight pvp gear bonus stupid now i admit there some spots where double death grip is kinda handy but having it only work 3 sec after its first use makes it near worthless for most situations. Maybe a bonus like a 30 extra runic power max would be beter or making death coil, runic strike , and frost strike cost 10 less runic power per use. actualy would be nice iff like the talent system you could choose one outa 3 bonuses.Sérraph28 Mar 31, 2013
Mar 31, 2013 Unholy Play in Arena Hello! So I Quit the majority of cata, so I'm not to sure what happened in that time, but during these first few weeks I've realized burst is the way to go. So Frost DK's are FOTM. Personally I'm not a huge fan of Frost spec, I don't like relying on an RNG proc that can crit, I prefer sustained damage, So i Play unholy. One thing I've found is unholy scales very well with PvP power, and with the right team composition You can win games pretty easily, it may just take a bit longer. I ran some 3's with a few friends of mine, nothing too serious just trying to get back into the groove of things, and what I've found is the majority of teams atm are Hunter/War/healer and Sp/mage/Healer. Those teams are hard to beat, they have alot of control or alot of burst, so how do you counter? Simple. Run the healer oom. Survive the Burst. Play passive- agressive. i tried an AIDS comp. SP/Dk/Monk. What I found was we didnt do much for burst, but when we kept everything dotted up at all times, and SP did his thing on single targets While I locked down one (Which is very simple as unholy) The healer would honestly have to spam heal, because not only was he healing one target being completely focused, but 3 people at once. The easiest to run oom were Rdruids. Hpals seems to stay around2-5k mana forever, but its possible, and Rshams run oom as well just kill th emana time and dont melee when they have water shield. We didnt get too high, mainly because MM monks dont offer much as far as CC, but we did beat alot of 2100+ KFC and shatterplay teams. Guide to MoP arena atm ;Survive the burst, and win games. Anyhow, if anyone else has been trying to run unholy instead of derping out as Frost, I'd like to hear your input please :DNahbrolibre4 Mar 31, 2013
Mar 31, 2013 DK websites PvP? Any good sites out there that can help me for PvP besides Noxxic. Was hoping for explanations on rotation priorities, info on DW 2H playstyles etc.Hordehunting2 Mar 31, 2013
Mar 31, 2013 DK Conquest PVP Set Could I get a reason why the Malevolent Armor has more PVP Res/Power than the "SUPERIOR" Tyrannical armor? Isn't last season's/honor gear supposed to be inferior across the board to the current season's medium-high tier? Thanks!Eveldenizen2 Mar 31, 2013