Death Knight

Dec 31, 2012 1h weapons I am currently 2h frost and now that my gear is getting better I am wanting to try out dw but I never have a 1 hander drop for me. So I was wondering if it was just bad rng or I need to be running dw for them to drop.Streparava21 Dec 31, 2012
Dec 30, 2012 PVE: 2 1H's VS 1 2H? This is the great debate and I am looking for some perspective for both Blood and Unholy spec. PVE: 2 1H's VS 1 2H? I thought it use to be tanks used 1 2H and got a buff from it (talents) while DPS used 2 1H's and got a buff from it (talents). With the way the talents are set up now, which is better and why? Is there a standard buff to go one way VS the other? Is there a way to decide which way you go without falling behind those using the other option? Thanks :)Wïsdöm2 Dec 30, 2012
Dec 30, 2012 Hello fellow death knights. Hey so about that little dk secret, what was it? I forgot.Therlane3 Dec 30, 2012
Dec 30, 2012 10M FL Normal - Solable? Just read the thread name and there's your question, lol. I'm talking by BDK, don't mind a Monk posting this. My main's a BDK. :)Sýn5 Dec 30, 2012
Dec 30, 2012 Blood dk in arenas Do you think a blood dk could do decent in arenas? If not why not?Kredrel3 Dec 30, 2012
Dec 30, 2012 Gemming for PvP Just wondering what gems I should use for pvp. Straight pvp power and resilience? The strength/ pvp power or resilience hybrid gems? I'm guessing straight strength isn't viable. I wanna do RBGs with my guild as soon as I'm geared enough.Atheinia0 Dec 30, 2012
Dec 30, 2012 Questions for Blood PvP When I get to 90 I'm mostly going to do battlegrounds and wPvP and I have a few questions due to being new to tanking in battlegrounds (I'm usually either a rogue or monk): 1) When I'm defending a domination point in AB or Gilneas and I'm amidst a group of enemies, should I go all out aoe or single target people down one at a time? For instance; if I'm defending a point should I lay down DnD, outbreak, then blood boi to spread it to everyone near me and switch between heart strike and death strike to heal? Or should I use a single target rotation and move on once I've killed one? 2) Should I be waiting for 5 stacks of Scent of Blood before using death strike? Or should I use it as soon as it's up if I need to heal? 3) Any situation where I'd choose death coil over rune strike? 4) How are Blood DK's doing in terms of survivability compared to other tanks? I know they were complained about all throughout cataclysm, but I haven't heard anything since. 5) When is it worth dumping the RP to use Dancing Rune Weapon? That RP cost seems a bit steep Any other pointers on tanking in battlegrounds would be great :DDraegand4 Dec 30, 2012
Dec 30, 2012 Best Spec for Solo Leveling and crazy damage I was planning on either being a Tauren Blood (Tank) for Health Spec and War Stomp. Or a Goblin Frost (DPS) because of 1% increase in wep speed. I was having a hard time deciding which hits stronger and which would be more fun for solo leveling. I like solo leveling but also like going into places knowing I can kill everyone w/o dieing. I also like seeing crazy high crits. Any ideas?Modank6 Dec 30, 2012
Dec 30, 2012 hi new to wow and dk hello im pretty new to wow been playing for around 2 weeks now i used to hate this game until about a month ago when my cousin let me use his frost dk and i saw how wrong i was. So i lvl up a monk thinking i might like the class but i dont know i felt like it wasn't my style and at any excuse i would stand up a do other things rather than play it because of that it took me 2 weeks to reach lvl 55. Now with the dk I cant wait to get home to start playing it im really stocked but here is my problem i cant decide if go unholy or frost dps(both seems like a lot of fun) and came here to ask for some advice right now im not into pvp . How good is the unholy spec vs frost one? Which profession would suit any of the two better?(thinking bout dual gathering until lvl 90) How can i farm gold? also if anyone knows about a helpful link pls provide it any help will be greatly appreciated P.s.s Sorry for bad English is not my main language.Xcrow3 Dec 30, 2012
Dec 30, 2012 Paladin t1 recolor for dk's? just curious if the paladin tier 1 look a like recolor from TBC dungeons drops for death knights, its a prety cool transmog. anyone know?Dalidar5 Dec 30, 2012
Dec 30, 2012 Best leveling spec. I've done a bunch of google searches but can't find what the best spec for solo leveling in MoP is at the moment. I assume it would be either Frost or Unholy. I did frost in Cata because while Unholy my pet kept disapearing when I mounted up and took to long to summon.Rehl15 Dec 30, 2012
Dec 30, 2012 the reason i love unholy pvp [image] http://s13.postimage.org/mcmffmwlj/uhdk.pngThethird86 Dec 30, 2012
Dec 30, 2012 Streaming, DK Leveling 55 - 90 Good Noon, Ladys and Gents ! Now, I wanna introduce myself ! I´m a German who starts a new World of Warcraft career on the US- Server Darkspear. Why do I play on US- Realms?!!!? -> Because the EU- Servers ( Exspecially the German ones) are death of population and the PvP is very boring -> I wanna fresh up my English -> Get to know new people What is the plan for the future? -> Live- Streaming everytime as I can, including a webcam and Microphone (Microphone already in Use) -> Upload Youtube Video Guides for World of Warcraft (Deathknight- Soloing Guides; PvP- Guides and Funny Vids) -> At the moment Broadcasting Stream: Leveling: DK from 55 – 90! A HARD WAY! -> Actually farming BOTS, Questing…. A kind of boring -> Playing Rock, Metal, RnB etc. on Stream -> Let´s talking about something, I answer your Questions -> Constantly draws in the Future You wanna get to know me? -> BattleTag: Rare#2777 (Everytime Message when i´m streaming) Livestream: www.Twitch.tv/synethgaming Enjoy my Stream and help to become more popular ! EDIT: Sorry, if my English is bad... I´m learning fast!Syneth1 Dec 30, 2012
Dec 30, 2012 Glyph of Pestilence Does it this go with the talent roilingboil, as its the effect from bloodboil and not pestilence.Karlhundason6 Dec 30, 2012
Dec 30, 2012 Dk or Druid? I am trying to choose between these two classes for a permanent main. I'll be focusing mainly on Dps...so feral or frost. I love seeing lots of numbers flying around on the screen with the big crits. I want to be very powerful when I eventually get fully geared. I mainly do pvp. I do 2's for practice and fun. I do serious 3's. I do a ton of RBG's mad I do ransoms in my spare time. I don't want the class to be OP, but I want to make the class look OP when I gear him up. I want to be wanted in groups. Obviously because I pvp so much, I want to be able to stay alive, or at least have defense cool downs. I want to log onto this class everyday and play him and just never get bored. I'm VERY competitive, so topping damage is a must for me. Does this sound like either of these classes?Lifebloõm7 Dec 30, 2012
Dec 30, 2012 How about..... someone post some good songs that would be fitting for destroying face while Death Knighting it up.Vanshi1 Dec 30, 2012
Dec 30, 2012 Recent dev feedback on DK PVP -- Thoughts? ... So, what do you think? It seems Blizzard feels we're in a good place, but I also get the impression that has more to do with the stigma of season five. Personally, I feel our mobility and utility is the worst of any class -- And that, in and of itself, contributes to our poor survivability. Warriors can use charge/intervene/heroic leap to stay on target, just as much as they can use them to get out, in addition to a vast array of utility. Ret Paladins have fantastic utility as well, but are prone to being focused after bubbling: whether that is a flaw or intended, I don't know, but should be addressed. Death Knights? Baseline, We have a blanket silence that costs a rune and global cooldown on a 2 minute cooldown that only works a single target. For anything resembling utility, we have to use talents: AMZ and Remorseless Winter -- AMZ is on a 2 minute cooldown, but hardly absorbs enough to deal with any burst and isn't usable while cc'd or stunned. Remorseless Winter is far too easy to avoid -- So long as you can remove snares and magical effects, or simply get out of range (every class but Death Knight, basically), it's only really useful to peel a hunter's stampede. Death Grip brings a target to us, but does nothing to help us get away -- AMS lasts all of 5 seconds and IBF is just a paltry 20% damage reduction (and it does make us immune to stuns! except, we still can't run away). So we're forced to sit in blood presence, while our teammates babysit until we either get on target or die. My suggestion? We have no crowd control, we have no utility, and our mobility is in the tank. We don't have to be a mobile class, but Blizzard has to give people in PVP a more compelling reason to play with Death Knights outside of a single talent in RGB. Here are some of my ideas, some of which I hope to see some day. Make Death's Advance baseline, and when we use it? Everyone within a certain radius gets the effect. The cooldown could be made longer, but the idea is to make it similar to blessing of freedom: We can provide our team with some valuable utility, in a different way. Strangulate should be reduced to one minute, and have no rune cost or global; However, it is no longer be a blanket silence: It is now an interrupt, and if you successfully interrupt a target, you gain a death rune and the target is snared. Asphyxiate should become a glyph rather than a talent. Death's Advance could be replaced by a Death Grip modifier: Harvest Soul. You now steal the soul of your target for x number of seconds, producing an immobile spectral double in front of the Death Knight. All damage dealt to the double is shared with the body. After 3 seconds, the body joins it's soul. It's similiar in principle to warbringer, but with a unique effect and flavor for the Death Knight. Asphyxiate could be replaced by a new ability: Summon Val'kyr. When the Val'kyr is on the field, she will cast a spell that removes all dispellable effects from members of the team, favoring the Death Knight. If she is slain, then all dispellable effects from anyone in her range are instantly removed. I think T4 needs to be addressed: Death Pact is a no-brainer, when we're so starved for survivability. Even if that weren't the case, Death Siphon and Conversion use valuable resources for virtually no return on their investment: Death Siphon should just become a dot that provides a certain amount of health from the target to the Death Knight. The fact that Conversion uses Runic Power guarantees no one will ever use it unless the heal is substantial: You aren't just giving up damage, you're giving up runes -- That is far too much of a price. T6? Gorefiend has it's niche, but Remorseless Winter and Desecrated Ground are lacking. Desecrated Ground has an easy fix: Make it so it works on anyone who stands on it (Up to a limit, otherwise it could be ridiculous in RGB), not just the Death Knight -- Again, that invaluable utility Death Knights desperately need due to their poor mobility. Remorseless Winter just needs to go -- Hungering Cold can take it's place. I'm not trying to reinvent the wheel with Death Knights, a lot of this stuff is just things other classes already do: But with the Death Knight flavor. I'm realistic, and I know none of this will happen, I just really want to get some serious discussion going about Death Knights before 5.2 gets shipped: 5.0 + 5.1 was far from a bed of roses for Death Knights in arena and PVP, and I really don't want to see us go through another major patch fighting the stigma of season 5. Thanks to anyone who bothered to hear me out.Xaviel0 Dec 30, 2012
Dec 30, 2012 dw tanking Is this viable?Taazer2 Dec 30, 2012
Dec 30, 2012 Something to add about DW vs 2H for PVP Touch of the Grave Should Undead DW for Touch of the Grave? Would it proc more often and heal/damage more than a 2H pvper. I'm sure the amount would be minor in a short fight, but in an RBG that might last 20 minutes, could it make a substantial difference?Dysfunction2 Dec 30, 2012
Dec 30, 2012 Arena frost questions. Haven't played in a while just getting back into it have a few q's tho. 1. On rime procs am i howling blasting or icy touching? 2. Do we still spam necrotic strikes? 3. Should i bother keeping up diseases with plague strike or is the dmg loss not an issue with only 1 disease up (frost fever)?Dropdk3 Dec 30, 2012
Dec 30, 2012 Are Hunters our Counter Or am I doing something wrong? Or are they still op? When I get scatter-shotted into an ice-trap into a crane sleep into a silencing shot I think something's wrong. Mostly talking about duels but I can see how this'll get annoying in bgs and arenas too.Gethrian18 Dec 30, 2012
Dec 30, 2012 How would I go about doing this? [Addon Help] I play a Blood Death Knight, and I've noticed that it can be somewhat easy to lose track of which mobs have diseases, and which don't. Is there any way to track all mobs that currently have diseases? What would be preferable, is an addon that displays the icons of the diseases above the monster/mob/player name if I have applied them to them, and only me. TellMeWhen does a good job of showing applied diseases on the TARGET but not all other mobs that are currently engaged in combat. Thank you! I appreciate any insight you can give.Brewstout7 Dec 30, 2012
Dec 30, 2012 Can we possibly get Blood Strike Back? In WotLK Blood DK got both Blood Strike and Heart Strike, now it seems that Heart Strike replaces Blood Strike. This means that we do not have any way to spend Blood Runes if we have to avoid AE attacks since both Heart Strike and Blood Boil are both AE. This probably apply more to leveling than to tanking but just as a "for instance" in Dragonblight, there is a daily quest out of Moa'ki Harbor to collect 12 pups. To do this you have to kill the Den Mothers with the pups running around her but you can't use AE or you kill the pups. Without anyway to spend Blood runes it just feels like there is a big hole in my rotation. There are plenty of other times, I have been killing a mob with other non-aggro mobs roaming around me that I don;t want to kill and this same issue pops back up. Just adding Blood Strike back would fix this single target scenario and shouldn't be OP in any way since it was a weak attack anyway.Damphyre7 Dec 30, 2012
Dec 30, 2012 What to upgrade and in what order. So of the gear on me RIGHT NOW, what piece should I ugrade next and why. is there a typical order in which people go about upgrading; I myself would go weap, trinkets then tier, but that's just me.Nósduh1 Dec 30, 2012
Dec 30, 2012 Switching to dual wield Im thinking of switching to dual wield I have both Kilrak, Jaws of Terror with gem Scimitar of Seven Stars I can upgrade kilrak twice too just haven't yet.Breadwinka3 Dec 30, 2012
Dec 30, 2012 Question of Curiosity. Just a question ive been wondering about. Before the whole talent tree overhaul a fresh DK would get talent points as he did the starter zone quests. Im wondering how its done now? Are you able to choose your spec the moment your character is created, and allowed to assign primary talents? Or did they still integrate it into the quests? Anyone who has made a DK since the overhaul can provide an answer maybe?Phome5 Dec 30, 2012
Dec 30, 2012 Level Granted to 80 Now Extremely Undergeared So here's my story: leveled a monk on the vet account and a pally on the recruit account to 80. Made a DK, leveled it manually to 62, then granted him to 80. My Problem: My guy is so undergeared (only have back and helm heirlooms with the final DK gear from their questline) that his damage is pretty low (not unbearable) but he's practically glass and dies pretty fast. He is just very inefficient. I am not saying it's impossible, (look at the ironman thing) I would just like some help as to how to speed things up in his leveling and a fast way to get him geared. Note: My realm is pretty dead and as such there are no suitable greens on the AH, whole reason I'm making this thread.Gorgevahshi19 Dec 30, 2012
Dec 30, 2012 Best DK Race for PvP (Horde) I want to play competitively, and i don't want my race to hold me back. Would a troll be acceptable?Dagas1 Dec 30, 2012
Dec 29, 2012 what happens if i make a death knight? Hi, im level 51 and i know that to create a death knight you have to be level 55. so when i create a death knight, will it create a new death knight character and will it start out at level 55?Breathlless8 Dec 29, 2012
Dec 29, 2012 We suck defensively Here is why. Take a look at this comparison chart I am making. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7415465505?page=1#13Grishnok0 Dec 29, 2012
Dec 29, 2012 What exactly is the DW BT "Rotation" Yeah I know rotations don't exist anymore, I dunno what to call it though. Nevertheless, as you can see by my armory, I'm rocking 2hand with a RF Shin'ka with the gem in it. Recently got RF Kilrak (I suck too much at making gold to drop the 10k to get a gem for it though) and RF Scimitar so I decided that despite the 500 strength I'm losing, I was going to try out DW. I checked out elitistjerks and found the the simcraft priority for DW BT, but it's spelling it out in hieroglyphics so I have no idea what the frig is going on. If someone could give me a simplified version, I'd be really grateful.Connekt6 Dec 29, 2012
Dec 29, 2012 Time to let go of runes I think it's time we get rid of the 6 rune mechanic and just have ability cool downs. In the beginning it was a fun, unique mechanic that made things very interesting. With 2 runes of each type it was also added a lot to the dk flavor. The introduction of death runes also helped us get out our favorite strikes faster than normal which was nice. But now it has gotten to the point where our unique mechanic has become our greatest hinderance. Every post complaining about some dk aspect usually will ultimately come down to the encumberence of trying to effectively use our runes. Blizzard has continually modified the system trying to make it work and the result is that it progressively gets unnecessarily complicated. Developing more involved mechanics surrounding rune usage is also generally not well received by the dk community. Now we have an entire tier of talents devoted to it that for many classes is used for much more interesting cool down talents. We have abilities that use 1 rune, some that use 2, some that use a different set of 2, some that convert one into another, and now abilities that can only be used by converted death runes. Dk is an awesome and flavorful class, and I applaud blizzard for trying to create an equally amazing resource system through the rune and rp interplay, but it has just ballooned into what it has become and it's time we let go of it for the good of the class.Mortuai33 Dec 29, 2012
Dec 29, 2012 PvP dk's http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7416065479 Show support for this DK thread that I posted and feel free to add your own input. Be prepared to get crit by a wall of text btw.Mâgùs2 Dec 29, 2012
Dec 29, 2012 Dark Transformation Ideas! I've thought of something that would be a nice glyph, or at least something I would use. Glyph of Quick Change Major Glyph Your Ghoul will now automatically transform whenever 5 stacks of Shadow Infusion are acquired. And another one. Glyph of Unending Terror Minor Glyph Healing your Active Ghoul with Death Coil now extends the duration of Dark Transformation. I was thinking of something like +10 seconds of duration per DC Thoughts?Murdoc3 Dec 29, 2012
Dec 29, 2012 Plague Damage and our Gargoyle -----Summon Gargoyle no longer costs Runic Power. Now does Plague damage rather than Nature damage. Does this mean Ebon Plaguebringer will increase the damage of Garg now? Does "Plague" damage mean your Garg's damage is technically a disease?Movietickets14 Dec 29, 2012
Dec 29, 2012 Tanking Heroics dungeons in my dps gear? Basically it looks like my dps gear has much better stats to tank heroic dungeons thank my tank gear. I will explain it all below but tell me what you guys thing about it and if i should be fine doing this until i get my tank set up to a higher il iL 473 dps set: 483.9k health 49,700 armor 5.02 dodge 15.28 parry 116.21 mastery iL 455 tank set: 450.7k health 45,185 armor 8.72 dodge 19.53 parry 83.5 mastery Is the extra dodge and parry worth more than the added health,armor, mastery from the dps set? I could regem, reforge and reenchant my dps gear for better tanking stats but im not goign to waste tme doing thatAarondk6 Dec 29, 2012
Dec 29, 2012 Deathknight Tips and Tricks Hey im a 16-1800 DK with my monk friend. These are some games we played. If anyone wants to give me some pointers of all the mistakes i made, or did not have to make or just some general "Hey your doing this like an idiot" Or not doing things i need to be doing. There is not a lot of DK guides around, and arenajunkies is a dead end. Any help or comments are appritated http://www.twitch.tv/starched/b/351769593 Note* Try not to flame hard, this info could be useful.Minius8 Dec 29, 2012
Dec 29, 2012 DK Survivability Tweaks Lichborne now Baseline Death Coils used to heal allied undead minnions and the DK are reduced by 15 while in Unholy and Frost presence (glyph removed) In lichbornes place Marked for Blood (bring back Woltk) Marks the target causing the next 12 attacks done to heal the death knight for 2% of his maximum health and reduce damage taken by 2% for 12 seconds (dmg reduction stacks up to 12 times) each attack done while Mark for blood is active refreshes the duration. 2 Min CD. Desecrated ground (in addtion to its current effect) All enemy targets caught in Desecrated Ground will cower in fear for 1 second this effect can only happen once every 6 seconds. (desecrated Ground lasts 8 seconds) Remorseless Winter Charges Required to stun reduced to 3 Duration remains 5 seconds Stuns for 6 seconds or Silences for 6 seconds if the target is immune to stuns. Gorefiends Grasp Radius Increased by 5 yards (in addition to its curent affect) the tendrils will drain the life of all victims affected healing the death knight for 10% of his Maximum health for every target gripped (grip 10 people and get a instant 100% health). Grip 3 people in 3v3 arena get 30%.Doomgard14 Dec 29, 2012
Dec 29, 2012 Soul Reaper Hello other Death Knights! I am about to hit 87 and get Soul Reaper, but as Blood/Unholy I have no idea how to use it or where it would fit into my rotation. Can anyone give some advice on the best way to utilize Soul Reaper?Rohn8 Dec 29, 2012
Dec 29, 2012 Raid bosses and Dark Sim. So can someone link a website that has all of the bosses we can take a powerful ability with dark sim? Or just copy/paste them into this thread. I love the ability, and find I'm not getting my money's worth sometimes. I know you can take Elder Regails lightning bolt and that is always awesome, but how many others are there?Nósduh6 Dec 29, 2012
Dec 29, 2012 How to start out duels as Unholy INB4 YOU HAVE GREENS; For duels, I honestly have no idea what to start with. Is it still a chains of ice spam/kite method as it was in cata, or do I just try and hug them all day? What abilities am I supposed to use first when everything is up? Any tips, or related info is much appreciated. no, i'm not switching to frost.Grasstomouth4 Dec 29, 2012
Dec 29, 2012 new(ish) dk tank having problems Blade Lord I am a reasonably experienced warrior tank and an inexperienced dk. I'm having severe problems with Blade Lord Ta'yak and with Will of the Emp. On Blade Lord Ta'yak, if I don't have a serious tank cd going (IBF for example), then it's puragtory on the second overwhelming assault, and if purgatory is on cd I'm a dead tank. I've tried timing my death strikes so the bubble is definitely up when the overwhelming assault (or melee hit that's close to it) hits, but it doesn't seem to matter. My warrior has no trouble with Blade Lord Ta'yak, I just make sure shield block is up, and I'm gold. I'm NOT complaining, I enjoy tanking on both my warrior and my dk. I just want to understand how I'm failing. On will of the emp, most of the time I'm ok, but sometimes, coming out of decimating blows (and I don't generally screw up the dance), I'll all of a sudden be in a LOT of trouble. This seems particularly the case when titan gas is running (I use ams to limit the gas' effect). I feel I have reasonable health, I think I know what I'm doing, but I'm obviously missing something. The bigger concern for me is Blade Lord Ta'yak. If I can figure out what I'm screwing up on him, I think I'll be ok for will. Is there some short cd tank move other than death strike's bubble that works similarly to shield block? I mean, something that will dramatically lower incoming damage but has a very short cd (i.e. short enough to be used the next time the second overwhelming assault is winding up). thanks!Jinithin9 Dec 29, 2012
Dec 29, 2012 Just coming back and things dont look so good So I am thinking of coming back to the game but I noticed the nerf to death strike (non player sources only) I am assuming this kills quite abit of dk survivability in pvp or did other changes make up for it? ty in advanceGabrael3 Dec 29, 2012
Dec 28, 2012 Frost DW or 2H, Which is better ? I've been searching the forums for this answer, but cant seem to find it. Is the damage between both about the same? or is one pulling ahead of the other? Raid drops of DK weapons seems to be mostly 2H weapons, seems they are saying we should be using a 2H. Your thoughts..Hydrocloric33 Dec 28, 2012
Dec 28, 2012 Soul reaper thought I know these are getting beat to death it seems, but I have a rather simple idea that I think is fair and may also help a other few things. The biggest complaint about using this ability is (other than some say the damage isn't worth it, whatever I find it useful) that the damage is often absent when your targets HP is no longer low enough, and the rune is wasted. To help this, why not make soul reaper heal the dk if it doesn't damage the target. Nothing crazy, maybe base it off the targets HP % or something along those lines. Somewhere around half of what DS heals would be about right. My thought is that it could help contribute to survivability and make the spell more appealing to use. This could also help lower the need/obligation to take death pact and lichborne for heals and make other talents more appealing at the same time. Blizzard wants us to have options right? I know it makes it a somewhat non-traditional execute move, but that is kind of how dk spells always feel. This could help add some minor/passive damage reduction that we need and make our new ability a little more shiny.Emve8 Dec 28, 2012
Dec 28, 2012 DK I'm a Death Knight and when u hit lvl 60 thats when you can fly but i tried to and it say i have to learn the passive from my trainer but the trainer can't teach me anything. What do i do?Hasardor9 Dec 28, 2012
Dec 28, 2012 How to do you change specs? Level 64 atm and want to change to frost after accidentally selecting blood, but Mograine will not talk with me at the Hold. How do I change specs?? Is there another class trainer?Aradael1 Dec 28, 2012
Dec 28, 2012 necrotic tracker addon? does anybody know the name of one that is up to date?Slowbleed3 Dec 28, 2012
Dec 28, 2012 Heart Strike vs Blood Boil I'm currently leveling this dk, so I will admit that I have no idea if HS becomes better at a higher level than BB. It seems to me that HS is completely useless to use. It does inferior damage, even less so on it's multi-target bit. It costs the same amount of resources as Blood Boil. I'm in Vashj'ir killing naga at the start. I infect my target with both diseases and use Heart Strike four times in a row, averaging 1500 damage non-crit to the primary target. I do the same again, this time using Blood Boil, each BB hitting on average for 5000 non-crit. With BB I can pull 5+ mobs and clear them faster than if I fought a single mob using HS. When is HS more viable than BB?Brixxie6 Dec 28, 2012
Dec 28, 2012 Possible upcoming changes to Frost and Unholy Wondering if any GMs had any inclinations on upcoming changes to the DPS specs for frost and unholy. Mainly is unholy going to be come competitive again? and Will "master frost" spec become obsolete because of any changes to Howling Blast to bring it back inline with two-handed frost, like possible frost strike damage increase or anything like that? Any clues or hints would be appreciated.Frostform33 Dec 28, 2012