Death Knight

Jul 14 Blood dk mobility Question for the blood mains out there...I've tanked on every class at different times during the history of the game, from late vanilla onwards. I am a tank, that's what I do and have always done, both casually and in various progression situations. Warrior has always been my preferred main, but I enjoyed blood dk during cata/mop. I didn't care for the way blood played during wod, although I like the redesign for legion, except for marrowrend and bone shield, and the severe mobility issues that probably seem more pronounced coming from a warrior main. MS has always been a complaint for blood, although in the past talent and glyph choices helped to minimize it somewhat. Bone shield glyph/deaths advance and such were tolerable bandaids, but wrath walk is total garbage. How are you other blood dks compensating?Bloct2 Jul 14
Jul 14 Anyone willing to "mentor" me? Hey guys, I was super interested in legion and decided to purchase the expansion. I made it to ilvl 870 in all but I'm just simply lost in this game. I've really had to do a lot to get to this point because it used to be that I would make it to level 20 and I quit. Then come back to make it to level 40 and so on. There are so many things that you just can't figure out by yourself like addons, how gear works, raid content etc.. I've been through way to many guides and there still just not enough. If someone wants to put a little work in to me I'd be forever grateful! Thanks!Vedrianis3 Jul 14
Jul 14 Blood Trinket Question The 3 trinkets I currently have are an 880 haste statstick w/ speed, an 890 Ettin Fingernail w/ socket, and an 885 UAC w/ socket. Obviously I should use the UAC, but is the haste statstick better than the fingernail? Or should I bite the bullet and dump some gold/herbs on the DMF tank trinket?Galson5 Jul 14
Jul 13 PvP question - UH DK vs totems Just a quick question, when a resto summons a counterstrike/skyfury/windfury totem, these are supposed to have only 10 health: http://www.wowhead.com/spell=204331/counterstrike-totem Why is it then that clawing shadows does not 1 shot these totems? When I do not have runic power available to dump on the totem I end up having to use festering strike, which isn't ideal because it costs 2 runes. Any better way to kill them?Nightsharky3 Jul 13
Jul 13 Frost DK Stealth Buff? Rime proc rate 45% w/o T19? Frost Fever generating RP more often? Can anyone confirm? I've suddenly recognized a huge increase in Rime procs and RP generation.Rayzerr8 Jul 13
Jul 13 Unholy: Festering Strike TLDR; please make FS's wound generation more consistent. It needs to always be 3 wounds. Or if RNG still needs to be there 3 - 4. This solves many of the clunky aspects to a UDK's rotation and opener. As many know, an UDK has a good deal of RNG in how it does dps. This by itself is not bad. In fact, many classes have elements of RNG procs to do optimal dps. An UDK is no different. What is bad about UDK RNG is our builder, festering strike, which costs 2 runes per FS. We only have 6 total runes that can be active at a time. FS falls into the bucket of RNG skills by the effect of using it. It will add between 2 and 4 festering wounds on our target, which we then will pop with Scourge Strike/Clawing Shadows. This randomness of 2 - 4 will often ruin our opener as it can be unreliable as a builder in general. In general, an UDK will open with two casts of FS. This is in hopes of getting 6+ wounds on our target so we can use our artifact ability, Apocalypse. The wounds on the target is key because for every wound popped by Apoc, we'll summon an Army of the Dead ghoul. Up to a max of 6. This is why two FS in a row is key. That said, many are finding that as often as we hit 6+ we hit 5 and less... This is a problem, especially when we're losing our T19 bonus which made it easier to fish that last wound up if we're out of runes to spend. Why does missing that extra 1+ wound matter? Well, it's a significant dps loss to have 1+ ghouls NOT spawn with Apoc. Many efforts in testing show this because of the benefits an UDK gets from his AtoD ghouls. Well, you have 6 runes to use on pull so why not cast again? Prior to Tomb of Sargeras and T20, you'd be correct, correct-ish. Our biggest CD, Army of the Dead, takes 3 runes to cast, and because it's a 10 min CD you'd cast AotD pre-pull so you'd have all your runes will regenerate and be up for the pull. You generally only get one AtoD cast per fight, which is another reason we cast it pre-pull in most situations. At pull you'd apply your virulent plague, costs one rune, and then FS twice once in melee range. This means after VP and 2 x FS, you'd only have one spare rune left in most cases. If you didn't hit your magical 6+ wounds you'd have to sit and wait for a rune to activate and FS again. In Night Hold, it wasn't the end of the world if this happened because our T19 4p gave Death Coil a 50% chance to proc a wound. After VP and 2 x FS you'd have enough runic power to cast DC at least once and hope you got a wound. If you didn't you'd likely still have enough to cast DC again, and/or use FS as enough time had pasted for a rune to become available to spend. At most, this meant four GCDs, excluding the VP cast, before you could Apoc and start in on your rotation. If you're lucky you get the preferred two GCDs and then Apoc and start. With ToS and T20, we no longer want to AtoD so far in advance of the pull that our runes spent for AtoD return. Having AtoD ghouls out gives a UDK a good buff to damage output with our T20 2p. This means we need to cast AtoD when in range of our target so we can take full advantage of the new buff with all our abilities. This means we'll have enough runes to AotD, VP, and 1 x FS, before we have to wait on runes. We've already spent three GCDs for these 3 abilities, which means at a minimum we're looking at five GCDs before we can Apoc. Why VP after AotD? This is so the damage buff UDK gets amplifies our VP application as well. If you cast VP while running in into melee range then the VP cast before AotD will be weaker than if you do it after. Why five GCDs now? Our runes take time to regenerate, by the time we've done AotD, VP, and a FS some of the runes are generating and others aren't. Based on what I've seen after our FS we have around two to three seconds before we have enough runes to cast FS again. Which means we fill with a non-rune ability like DC, or we wait. Using SS/CS would only use a rune that we need for FS. A GCD is ~1.5 secs depending on a variety of factors so using SS/CS could make your next FS possible be another 4+ seconds. If we don't get to our 6+ wounds after the second FS we either have to cast Apoc in a sub-optimal state or wait some more... This is not enjoyable when trying to open up on a boss. When you look at other builder/spender classes, their builders are constant and predictable. If I use ability X I will get Y resources to spend. UDK is the only builder spend afaik which has a builder like this which is very random and to the point that it can total break you on a boss pull. It's not fun to watch other classes go ham and we have to stick our thumb up our butt and wait. UDK needs to be brought in line with other builder/spender classes. FS needs to give a standard amount of wounds, leaving talents and legendaries to make the generation of wounds more RNG if so desired. If FS would always give 3 wounds this solves many RNG problems UDK faces on our opener, with or without tier coming into play. At no point in our gameplay does having more than 6 wounds benefit you to any large degree. You need 6 for Apoc and your normal rotation can survive quite well balancing around 1 - 3 as you still need to FS from time to time. That's part of what we do. :P The spec already has to manage runes and runic power. Managing wounds, while fun at times makes the RNG of building them painful and frustrating. Having these three resources to manage can be very off putting when RNG doesn't benefit you. Making the building more consistent will vastly improve the quality of life for an UDK as you still have to manage wounds but you can more aptly plan and predict when you'll need to cast FS to keep your wounds where you need them. This helps everyone, new players, pve, pvp, world first progression raiders, casual mom & pop raiders, etc. If the devs really feel our builder needs to have RNG in it then it should be 3 - 4 so at a minimum two FS will always get us to where we need to be. This means the only situation where we can waste wound generate is if we're at 5 wounds but need to get to 6. What about infected claws? Doesn't that talent give you extra wounds? Yes, but it is also RNG. If IC was 100% then this would be a different discussion. Again, the problem UDK faces is the RNG of it's building of wounds, regardless of where they come from. I'm sure there is more I could say and things I've left out, ie our artifact trait where our pet also consumes wounds. This is just another point to plan and manage for. I know I will get flamed for this post (really it's a giant wall of text so sorry for that) and get told to "get gud" or "L2P". My goal here is to improve the game play of UDK where many feel we lack the most, reliable building for one of our three resources we have to manage. Thanks.Stormblight32 Jul 13
Jul 13 Blood T21 four pc bonus http://ptr.wowdb.com/spells/251877-item-death-knight-t21-blood-4p-bonus-vampiric#24500-24539 Item - Death Knight T21 Blood 4P Bonus - Vampiric Blood Rune Haste While Vampiric Blood is active, your runes regenerate 0% faster. I guess this will make the belt come out ahead of the shoulders?Dîomedes1 Jul 13
Jul 13 Holly AP Grind While taking a break from my Pally. Getting AP and some geer for this guy Any opinions or advice some ways to get AP these days? And any opinions on: -What artifact traits/spells to get first (not sure that order matters...) -Geer?- CUrrently my plan was to push the toons stats to 860-870. Try to get some geer from RaidFinder TOS. I suspect when I unlock the last relic slot that'll help a ton. BDK vs other tanks in TOS As a gut check. Worth while for fun to get this guy to 860 for Raidfinder first then Normals ?(if/when I find new guild I might want to move this toon to) By all meens I will not be offended if the opinions are: Meh just play what ever... Or Based on your posts you might like(spec here)Cedartusk0 Jul 13
Jul 13 For blood DKs 925 and up I'm chilling out here smoking and drinking by the pool with some friends who also play wow. You cannnot beat the geared and experience blood DK in wPvP sooooo.... why come to the forums to advertise????Andarick7 Jul 13
Jul 13 What build should I use? UH Hello, After playing my WW monk since the start of MoP I gave him up and I recently started playing my DK only a few weeks ago. I am Unholy. I've tried looking at a few sites and looking at other DKs, but I still just don't know what build I should really be playing. I'll be doing Normal/H raiding with my guild. I have crappy legendary pieces sadly, 63% mastery, and no tier bonuses yet. I've been mainly using the generic icy veins Soul reaper build. For trinkets I have a 900 infernal cinders, 900 chaos talisman, 880 ironrune charm with Str/Crit, an 885 nightmare bark with Str/haste and an 875 CoF. Any suggestions on these? Any tips or help is appreciated. Thanks. -SolSolanian1 Jul 13
Jul 13 Silly Blood DK, help needed So, I usually tank on my Paladin, but lately I've been having the itch to tank on the DK. When I pop Vampric Blood, I'm maxing out around 15m HP. A week or so ago, I could have sworn I was at 22m HP. I don't know what changed. I did upgrade a few pieces of loot. Any thoughts? Again, I'm pretty new to the DK so any constructive help is welcome, tyVargas5 Jul 13
Jul 13 Unholy Legendary I have a question on legendaries... I am currently using Draugr and Lesson but i am wondering if Soul is a stronger choice over Dragur. I've simmed it with my replacements for the belt but thus far it usually comes out lower. Is it simming correctly? Wouldn't have 2 talents from the same tier be insanely OP? Tried asking in the class discord but i got trolls and people who don't seem to know what the comparison is. NOTE/EDIT I don't have it yet but i'm grinding away! Thanks in advance!Celesta14 Jul 13
Jul 13 Frost DK PVP - help Hey All, I have recently been getting into this DK. As a pvper I have a few question I'm hoping you can answer. 1. What is the best burst build for FDK? Breath? 2. Any good macros I should use? 3. Any tips and tricks? Thank you in advance!Khemdawg11 Jul 13
Jul 13 Lord-Commander Arete Loved this guy in Icecrown questing, but he's suspiciously absent for the Legion DK stuff. What gives?Malvared3 Jul 13
Jul 13 Change to t20 set frost? So I currently have a mix of mythic/heroic t19 4set. I can swap them all out for a t20 heroic 4 set that would gain me only 10ilvls in total (on gear not average). Is this worth it? I'm not sure if the t19 bonuses are stronger for dps but from a gameplay perspective they seem better and smoother for breath. I only have ring and bracers as far as relevant legendaries go. Any opinions on whether I should make the change now or wait until I get better t20 pieces? Also, is it worth trying hard to maintain a 4set/2set combo one way or another?Naxa3 Jul 13
Jul 13 How Much Haste Is Too Much For Blood? Hi! I'm Minxee! I'm an experienced player but I'm always looking for tips! So my haste is at about 38% which is pretty high. I'm noticing though that sometimes (especially when bloodlust is active) that my global is too short to effectively optimize my rotation. Is there a sweet spot of haste that I'm looking for?Minxee5 Jul 13
Jul 13 Why can Orc DK's be brown? I find this a little weird. Some of the skin color options for Orc Death Knights is brown, then I ask myself "Why can't REGULAR orcs be brown? It's in the lore!" Can anyone explain this?Thermaplague14 Jul 13
Jul 13 DKs should have access to noble titles Why Death Knights specifically? Because historically, most prominent members of our order were former nobility. I mean, just look at this non-comprehensive list: Prince Arthas Lord Aurius Rivendare Baron Rivendare Lady Blaumeux Sir Zeliek Lord Mograine Thane Korth'azz (Thane is a pretty traditional dwarvish nobility title) Lord Alexei Barov And from Warcraft 3: Lord Nightsorrow Lord Soulrender Lord Dethstorm Lord Maldazzar Lord Darkhallow Lord Lightstalker Baron Bloodbane Baron Felblade Duke Dreadmoore Duke Ragereaver Baron Frostfel Baron Perenolde Duke Wintermaul Baron Morte And I probably missed many. The point being, while there are commoner death knights, too, in a feudal society, nobility become leaders... and leaders in the Warcraft universe are champions. And the Lich King 'dun raise no scrubs.' He was looking for the finest out there - the 'best men' who would make the 'best DKs.' To achieve class fantasy, we should have access to a few noble titles.Barrowmourn4 Jul 13
Jul 13 Question about DA without COF So with the DA build and without COF do you hold apoc and DT for DA or do you use APOC on cd? I understand that APOC with 2 piece doesn't buff DA but im curious about DT. Do you hold that for DA?Kuulazurin2 Jul 13
Jul 12 Glyph for Abominations? I really dislike the appearance of abominations... I guess you could say they live up to their name but I'd really love some type of alternative. There's so many things it could be. Plague Dogs, Crypt Fiends, Scourge Trolls, are the three I feel would fit most. (Personally a plague puppy would be my favorite) What do you all think?Pudding5 Jul 12
Jul 12 Hidden skin rage ( UH ) I thought it would never happen but i have the unholy skin..... I swear to you i have no idea where or when the book dropped. I just cleared icc after 40 weeks of boy cotting the lich kings mashocistic castle due to no mount, and low and behold a trap door waiting for me... Countless weeks of progression through raiding, dungeons, and world quest.... gone. sad life but thankful.Demontune1 Jul 12
Jul 12 Rate the DK name Rate the name above you on a scale of 1-10!Brawn474 Jul 12
Jul 12 Question concerning Frost Hiddent Artifact... Comments on wowhead state that it can drop from bosses in 25H ICC, but I don't understand why'd that would be the case, so before I take this seriously, is it true? Can the hidden appearance for Frost's Artifact really drop from certain bosses in this raid?Opidra9 Jul 12
Jul 12 Abomination Size Glyph There needs to be a glyph that increases the size of the unholy abomination. I am really tired of having a little baby abomination, and having the option to have a bigger one would be a great change.Ohnohe2 Jul 12
Jul 12 Blood DKs need a nerf They the only tank that doesnt even need a healer. They heal more than the healers do.Unlivable30 Jul 12
Jul 11 Dk or Warrior? Looking to make a melee alt thinking unholy dk or arms warrior mostly looking to have fun in bgs. Numbers aren't super important just looking for opinions. Open to ideas!Crookedmán14 Jul 11
Jul 11 Frost DK Rings - Help Please Ok, so I've got a few rings, and there are two of them that I'd like to ask about.... Right now, I resim every time I get a new piece of gear, so that I can update my pawn string and try my best to see what is and what isn't an upgrade. However, it seems I've come to a bypass, and am left with a situation where I'm a bit confused. I've got a Reliquished version of the Gnawed Thumb Ring, which on a minute and a 3 minute CD allows me to essentially tie it in with Hungering Rune Weapon and one of my Pillar's of Frost. On proc, it provides a 5% boost to all Magic Damage, and has 1484 Crit and 1114 Mastery... At what point will another ring pass that 5% Boost to damage? 20 item levels? 10? Does it scale, given that Breath will scale with all other gear and not just a single ring? Next is essentially the same thing, but with the Ring of Collapsing futures for Unholy... I've an 865 version of it, and it seems like it would scale really well with that spec... However, I don't want to downgrade from a 915 for something that I doubt will be capable of scaling THAT much, but then again I don't know... It wouldn't be the first time I've seen something scale that far.... Pure haste ring for a S2M S-Priest comes to mind...Jarrlaxle0 Jul 11
Jul 11 Confused about Epidemic talent. I see around that you shouldn't take this talent. But right now, my end game is Mythic +, LFR, and the occasional normal raid. It seems to really wreck things in the content that I'm currently running. So when people recommend not to use Epidemic, is that in a much stricter Raid environment? Thanks in advance!Ebolathor4 Jul 11
Jul 11 Ty blizz, making unh great Ty for making unh great again. Dont let it sink to the bottom in 7.3 jkHulkstir0 Jul 11
Jul 11 Blood DK trinkets for... DPS?! (dun dun dun) So wondering people's thoughts about trinkets to nab to increase dps. Surviving isn't a problem, assume 5-man heroics and lfr for loot satchels and weekly pugging of normal raids. Now with that in mind, what do you recommend? At the moment I'm having a hard time deciding on what I want. For a while I was using Cinders and a str/haste stat stick. It just didn't feel like it's doing all that much so now I'm trying to go for LHunger and VoCT combo, that'll be nice I assume for single target stuff. AoE isn't an issue between DnD / BB / Bonestorm, that's why I'm not looking at Umbral. That and AoE patches annoy me because I'm generally always moving anyways so applied DoTs are more my jam. But I also see it seems to be popular to use double str/haste stat stick trinkets, assuming it's because the long term constant damage outweighs short term bursts, yeah? Anyways, looking for feedback on what trinkets you like to use as a blood tank to help boost ya dps, so I can figure out what I wanna do going forward. Now that I think about it, Carapace and Umbral might be a pretty brutal combo for AoE and whatnot. Anyone got those trinkets and like 'em for constant use? Or maybe split the difference and do Carapace and VoTC. Ugh so many choices... I can't decide.Scourged7 Jul 11
Jul 11 Unholy pvp question Hey guys what comps work best for unholy in 3's atm?Castiiel4 Jul 11
Jul 10 Help! KJ hits me so hard! We got 12 attempts on KJ for the first time on Monday. What I noticed was he hits really friggen hard. The Fel Claws arent the worst, its his auto attack. I take him after the off tank gets his final fel claws stack and immediate I get chunked for 35%ish of my life every auto attack. I had to move to Purgatory + Rune Tap but still I ended up dying in the last minute of the fight. I end up using Rune Tap for his auto attacks and VB for 3+ of Fel Claws. Can someone take a look at these logs and tell me what I or the raid is doing wrong? https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/QkJHLtTK7WCx6fVA#view=analyticalDîomedes17 Jul 10
Jul 10 Best Unholy build for Mythic +? What talent setup do you guys recommend when doing Mythic +? Do you go for all AoE, more single target, or a bit of both?Shadowthor10 Jul 10
Jul 10 Finding mob to pop wound in big AoE? What's the easiest way to find a mob in a large AoE pack that has a wound that you can Scourge Strike? Or is alt-tabbing the only way?Shadowthor3 Jul 10
Jul 10 How to fasten the pace of blood? I didn't raid on my DK yet, but I do keystones and a lot of soloing. My biggest problem is that once the first seconds of the burst of a pull have passed, I always find myself resource starved. How can I improve this? - Does it simply get better with gear? - Do I need to delay my DS uses for when I need them, instead of spamming it for DPS? - Should I use Blood Tap? I know that it is worse than Ossuary, but I'm willing to sacrifice a bit of performance for more control, or to do something instead of auto attacking.Strigidae8 Jul 10
Jul 10 I Just Got Draugr... ...literally directly after I used a Relinquished Shoulder token. What do I do? I can't delete it and I won't equip it.Dreadfury6 Jul 10
Jul 10 Death Chain specifics? How does this talent work exactly? Does the 25% damage only get spread if you attack the enemy you casted death Chain on or can you attack anyone in the Chain? You can cast death Chain on someone who is 10 yards away but what is the range for putting enemies in the Chain, and can the enemies get so far spread apart that they break the Chain?Daldrik0 Jul 10
Jul 10 Macro Blood Tap Into Marrowrend? Noob thing to do? I just want to save on action bar space for my custom UI. It kinda makes sense, too, no? Marrowrend is more efficient and it helps reset Blood Tap charges right afterwards.Malvared7 Jul 10
Jul 10 Blood Legendary Question I just obtained Service of Gorefiend a few minutes ago from a Valarjar cache, and with that I have 3, arguably, BiS legendaries for blood - Skullflower's Haemostasis, Shackles of Bryndaor, and of course the belt. Any suggestions on which two I should use? Non-legendaries for those slots are 880 shoulders/belt, and 895 wrists.Galson16 Jul 10
Jul 10 Unholy build for a fresh 110? So I've seen a lot of people mention that DA is now better than SR for Unholy. The issue is that they all talk about that in context of having the legendary shoulders and CoF. My question is, is it still worth going 3211111 as a fresh 110? Or would it be better to stick with Soul Reaper until I can eventually get the shoulders? Also, just a general rotation question. Is it worth planning your rotation around Scourge of Worlds procs? I'm having a hard time telling what option is better here, and the DK discord didn't really give an answer: 1. Use RP on Deathcoil right away to fish for a SoW proc. If I get one, dump my wounds during the window. If I run out of RP, only Scourge Strike enough to get enough RP to fish for more SoW procs again. Use Scourge Strike if I'm about to cap wounds. 2. Use Scourge Strike when I can, only popping Deathcoils if I'm close to capping on RP or waiting on runes to refresh. If SoW procs, it's just a free damage bonus during the window. What's the better option right now? I just want to make sure I get a handle on this rotation.Jrac0 Jul 10
Jul 10 What spec for pvp and pve? What spec is good for pve and what spec does well in random bgs? Looking to play one. Thanks.Emortalize5 Jul 10
Jul 9 Talents for BDK (A Healthy discussion) Level 56: I see blood drinker scales with the HP i have and is reliable hence it is a good point to be taken. But it is a 30 sec CD and has a 3 sec cast time. In which i can probably cast two death strikes giving me around 30 runic power and with one more i can go for a death strike that heals me for alot more than a mill and a half. where as worms are unreliable but they dont require any runes and give you free heal every time you fall below 50%. the stat priorty shifting from mastery to haste and crit from cata to legion i think with decent crit(30%-40%) crit we can get a good enough spawn rate and a regilated supply. heart breaker giving additonal runice power for target hits not a good enough choice i guess for a boss fight when its a single target. Level 57: Rapid decomposition: Standing in your dnd gives 1 runic power. i guess thats like 10 sec of dnd giving 10 runic power unless its a proc its less than a heart strikes runic power. Heart of ice: Well with that long cd on IBF this talent i guess is pretty less helpfull like twice in a raid and that too if timed right. Spectral deflection: Defintly good for raids where you will be taking burst dmg in my opinion. will keep updating this post till all points are covered.... Feel free to drop your opinions and advice here to take them all :)Iknfectdk1 Jul 9
Jul 9 Frost dk... are we the new shamans? blizz redhead stepchild?Artrin20 Jul 9
Jul 9 Dark Sim & Hex I don't know if I'm going crazy or something but can anyone confirm to me that HEX cannot be stolen via Dark Sim ?? I've tried so many times and somehow I don't seem to be able to steal it. I'm guessing it's because it's not mana based... Thanks!Pustulant1 Jul 9
Jul 9 Sludge Belcher I keep seeing comments about how "if you are a serious UH DK you only spec into Sludge Belcher". Why? The extra CC is not bad, but is that all? Does the abomination hit harder than the ghoul? I've also seen reports about it being better for aoe because it hits everything in a cone, instead of the pure single target damage of the ghoul, but couldn't confirm it myself. Is that true?Protagoras5 Jul 9
Jul 9 Abomination hook ? Hey all, I just picked back up my Death Knight a few days ago and went unholy. I main fury warrior but have been getting kind of bored with it. I was curious what everyone does with their pets hook in dungeons. I was in a mythic last night and my pet would pull mobs from tank so I turned it's hook off. Is this what most people do or just let the pet pull and let have the tank worry about pulling it back?Darthas3 Jul 9
Jul 8 Help Hay folks. I needed some help with my stats. Im currently: 28% crit 23% haste 34% mastery 35,471 strength 908 ilvl 922 unequipped My DPS has seemed to go way down since Nighthold. There i could pull 600-700k pretty easily (BoS of course) but in Tomb especially on bosses like Avatar im down in the 400s. I have no clue what i can do. I went back to machine gun and got back to low 500s on Avatar but i wouldnt like to be doing any less than 600k since thats what im used to. Are my stats good? what are the break pointS? i typically focus haste mastery but have a ton of crit atm.Telrenaur1 Jul 8
Jul 8 Unholy DK, Squishy? I just starting playing my unholy dk and trying to gear him out. It's a pretty fun play style! Earlier today i was doing some legionfall world quest. But I felt pretty squishy compared to a lot of my other classes. Is that normal or is it just an ilevel issue? (I think hes like ilevel844). I wouldn't die with the blood strike healing but it did feel really squishy.Darck13 Jul 8
Jul 8 To defial... or to not defial. That is the question... I have unholy lego helm. and its hard to think of a reason why i wouldnt but icy viens says " NO!" so i ask you all.Demontune4 Jul 8
Jul 8 UH or frost? Which hits harder in BGs and PVE stuffsPeeweebowman13 Jul 8