Druid

Oct 26, 2010 Welcome Druids: Please Read! Welcome to the Druid forum! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss the druid class with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy, so we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct (http://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct) and guidelines (http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/15252595157) before posting. Important Reminders: Search The search function at the top of the World of Warcraft community site is extremely effective and robust. Before you create a new forum topic, please be use it to search for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer for which you are looking. Making a new thread on an existing subject can result in your thread being deleted or, if you continue to re-post the same content, the loss of your forum privileges for spamming. Rating The forum rating system can be used to promote positive discussion, demote unhelpful comments, and even report posts that violate the forum Code of Conduct. By hovering over a post you'll be presented with several options, including a "thumbs up" (Like) and a "thumbs down" (Dislike) icon. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon will rate the post up. If enough people like a post, it will gain a Highly Rated status and appear at the top of related search results. Highly Rated posts will also have a highlighted background. Clicking the "thumbs down" icon will expand a drop-down menu which will include "Dislike," "Trolling, "Spam" and "Report" options. "Dislike" will rate the post down. If enough people dislike a post, it will be darkened, and with a lot of dislikes it will be hidden completely. You can also quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of a violation. Please note that you can only rate each post once. Use your power wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community. Have fun posting on these forums, and good luck with your adventures in Azeroth!Lylirra1 Oct 26, 2010
Nov 15 This is how I would fix feral pvp I don't care how weak the class is right now, Feral is my favorite class to play, and I do have some success in arenas, I can hit 1500 with a pick up group. - Make rake stack, maybe 3-5 times so we can benefit more from our mastery. The way bear form thrash stacks - Redesign rip, make it do more damage at the beginning and then taper off. Ferocious bite would refresh. Gives us more burst and more mastery usage. Can even nerf ferocious bite damage. - Redesign thorns, make it a sustained buff, but reduce the damage, make it tick off 1-2% health and maybe 20% slow. This would help us with our issue of always getting focused. Make them pay a price for focusing the feral - Give cat form +10-20% healing again, like we used to. This would fix all the class problems.Stärgazer8 Nov 15
Nov 15 So I'm a rogue main and I made a feral. Okay, so I'm going to start and say I love my rogue. I have mained my rogue since cataclysm(when I started playing wow) and usually I would play as sub. After sub got nerfed in both pvp and pve I kind of have lost the desire to play rogue and I have played when rogues were bad (believe it or not, example: MoP launch) I'm being honest here, over the time I have played as a rogue there was one spec that has consistently felt like the bane of my existence. That spec would be feral druids, especially when they had faerie fire. Still this thread isn't about this, it is about me trying feral. So far I have set up my keybindings and I'm amazed by the mobility and ability to stun and root. I can see the pros and cons between these two classes but I don't have a full understanding on ferals yet. I'm just curious if there is any advice that can be given and also what are good talents to pick as a druid. I'm sure there is a lot of situational variables but I want to hear from the community.Inumi26 Nov 15
Nov 15 Easy improvements for Guardians. Other people have contributed some ideas to improve guardians. These are mine with an emphasis on using already existing mechanics: - Make the pvp talent demoralizing roar baseline. - Either remove or halve the rage cost of frenzied regeneration. - Double the rage generation of mangle, thrash, galactic guardian and blood frenzy. - Add a baseline version of Incarnation: Guardian of Ursoc that lasts 10 seconds but with a cooldown of 1 minute instead of 3. - Rework Earthwarden to have no charge limit and apply a charge per each target hit by Thrash instead. - Replace Mighty Bash with an improved version called Ursol's Bash with the same 50 second cooldown but hitting 3 targets instead of 1. - Replace Mass Entanglement with an improved version called Massive Forest with the same effect and cooldown but which only breaks after a certain amount of damage done. - Improve Brambles to also slow targets by 50%. - Halve the cooldown of Bristling Fur. - Double the damage and healing of Lunar Beam.Twoni1 Nov 15
Nov 15 LF spammable prowl macro Lf a spammable prowl macro that doesnt take me out of stealth if i spam it. " /cast !prowl " no longer works for meSoopreme0 Nov 15
Nov 15 Owlkin Frenzy Hoots and Glyph of Stars. So I've been googling extensively on how to remove that annoying hoot every time Owlkin frenzy procs. Everything pre-BFA is OUTDATED as of now. I understand the concept of replacing the "OwlkinFrenzy.ogg" with a silent ogg, but, replacing the .ogg doesn't work anymore. As of BFA, the sound "OwlkinFrenzy.ogg" doesn't seem to be the one playing when it procs, now that the passive is gone and baked into Moonkin Form. Does anyone know which one is playing now?? It's obviously a soundkit, multiple different hoots play now upon being smackered, not just the one. It's driving me away from the spec lol.Geek1 Nov 15
Nov 15 Feral Feral still sucks at dps and geting hit just about kills you good job BlizzardJetiam21 Nov 15
Nov 15 Why 8.1 will be a nerf to feral pvp With the impending 8.1patch, Let me give you multiple reasons why its a pvp nerf to ferals. Pro: Cyclone and a little survivability in rbg's Cons: Rip dealing less damage in 5cp With raking ferocity gone and sabertooth not being a viable option anymore the mastery changes wont suffice the nerf to ferocious bite. To sum it up rip & fb will deal lower damage and there will be no way to refresh rip. We will need to constantly reapply rip, considering how energy starved we are and with the nerf to savage momentum (energy wise) it will feel really awful The removal of undispellable roots is a nerf to our survivability vs melee comps Incarnation nerfs Brutal strike being a must go in pvp (its pretty much useless since it consumes bloodtalons proc's) Moc and ff not being a good talent for pvp Pve wise Primal wrath is just mediocre We have no utility for raids (so forget about raiding if your solo) St is mediocre Lets just hope for the bestBleedya19 Nov 15
Nov 15 Feral or Boomkin for PvP Basically title. Also if Boomkin is better, is Feral really far behind or still playable? ThanksRootluid3 Nov 15
Nov 15 Feral droods, give me some input? Hi there. Looks like feral damage posts are the main topic of convo regarding the spec. I know feral is bad, but is it supposed to be this bad? My item level is around 330 and if I'm lucky I'm sustaining 2.5k dps in groups. Everyone else blows by me on the meters at a rather frustrating pace. Is feral just optimized for end game? Will my damage be more competitive once I've geared? I've checked and double checked sites like icy veins, ensuring that my rotations are optimal, gear is optimized, etc. Honestly, I'm as clueless as the target dummies wondering where the feral mosquito came from. Do my feral numbers sound normal for my item level or is there something I'm missing here? I hate to sell out for boomkin, but at this point I don't even want to run dungeons as kitteh because it's, frankly, embarrassing.Moonli19 Nov 15
Nov 15 3 Needed Guardian Changes 1) As with DKs & DHs still, change Frenzied Regeneration (BACK to what it did for YEARS) to heal based on the amount of damage taken within the previous 5 seconds. 2) Moonfire passive effect: Targets affected by Moonfire deal 4% less damage to you 3) Remove the Lunar Beam Talent (PLEASE) and replace it with Twin Moons: "Moonfire Deals 20% increased damage and also hits another nearby enemy within 15 yards of the target." These changes would also stay in line with your current theme of transitioning Legendaries & Artifact traits from Legion into BFA and wouldn't do anything but make Moonfire and it's effects a little more engaging instead of purely being used for extra DPS. It's almost as if Blizzard is completely ignoring the fact that the MoonBear build last expansion was not only extremely fun but engaging as well because of the passive damage reduction. Also, this would make all 3 of our level 100 row Talents viable choices depending on the content that you're doing and what your goals are with either the difficulty of the content or how you prefer to play. One last note, the Frenzied Regen change would also add a little bit of passive Magic Damage assistance to add into the toolkit to heal for a bit more in Waycrest Manor for example.Nihillo47 Nov 15
Nov 15 Guardian Mains? People that main guardian druids, I'm curious why? Thank you!Tekvenge32 Nov 15
Nov 15 Druid Forms from world mobs I would love a new system that let us pick the skin for our forms. Something like this: - All beasts (and some humanoid/aberrations/whatever) are classified as Guardian/Travel/Feral/Boomy - You click one and do a channel similar to tame beast where you commune with the beast and "Learn" that form. - Then from the transmog collection, you pick the forms you want for each form in each spec. IMO this would be super awesome for all druids. Thoughts?Malkius2 Nov 15
Nov 15 Changing Feral Form (new player here) I saw somewhere that when you received an artifact weapon it would change your druid form. When I equipped the weapon for my feral form it didn't change how my cat looked. Is there a step I am missing in this process?Nordenel2 Nov 15
Nov 15 Druid Forms: Let us choose! For druids, one of the best cosmetic features from Legion were our druid forms AND the ability to allow the player to choose their form. Blizzard, please give druid players the option to choose their druid forms for the various specs. This should be a no-brainier: to give the player more choice in the game. More so, allowing the player to chose their druid forms will allow for more opportunities for cosmetic options, hopefully linked to class content. How cool would it be to give druids a class quest-line that unlocks new druid forms. In short, give druids the option to choose their druid forms (and not linked to artifacts). AND, give us more cosmetic options. Though, the former is the most important part of this rant.Ouranos3 Nov 15
Nov 15 Rdruid latest changes 8.1 pvp https://www.wowhead.com/news=288624/patch-8-1-ptr-build-28440-class-changes-enhancement-shaman My thoughts on specifically pvp.. The only saving grace for resto druid was possibly cheesing with the master shapeshifter to have +30% haste all the time swapping into moonkin form or speeding up the hots. That is now removed which screws that up. Treeform is dead since regrowth doesnt apply hots anymore with nourish and they got a ghetto healing touch back in place of it (longer cast time and only heals 4k more feels like trash and has no interaction with tree). Unless they buff actual output on all hots or change a core mechanic to synchronize spells better i really dont see them not being the worst healer in game now given the magic heal holy priest got lol. Tell me im wrong?Frostyx8 Nov 15
Nov 15 Resto How are resto druids performing atm?Naturesfear7 Nov 15
Nov 15 Resto Druid PVP Help p2 Reaching out for help with my Resto Druid 1600 cr 1. Most of the time I have to keep tossing hots or cast as my dps are getting swapped and that takes a few seconds, during this time I'm open to CC and usually get CC'd multiple times till death. 2. When I open the fight I try to bash out of stealth then back away and toss heals. In these few seconds it becomes harder to recover my DPS or I get insta CC from the DPS when I unstealth and trained... Unfortunately Bark Skin (popped at 90%) doesn't stop me from being killed. The GCD for tree form takes too long and by the time I'm spamming regrowth I'm at 15% and usually die through same...… Extremely frustrating. 3. Feels like a lot of games I'm spamming hots and regrowth to keep people alive and after I've got them rolling they are expiring or the target I'm healing is being swapped. Feels like always a catch up game where I have no time to CC and when I extend to try and CC I get cc chained as if the enemy team has nothing stopping them from lazily walking over and dropping cc one at a time. 4. I dropped over 100 cr today starting 1650, With multiple comps, using discord, trying to LOS get CC etc and still loss after loss while every other team uses our losses to climb the ladder feelsbadman is an understatement right now, Advice for 1,2 and 3?Thorawne4 Nov 15
Nov 15 resto druid in SotS I have a 120 druid and trying to heal Shrine of the storm. I've watched the youtube videos etc but I'm finding groups hard. very hard. I think its due to a lot of reasons 1 - I'm targeted and getting smoked, ( or I'm standing in something, yet I have the addons that warn me to move though, so don't think it is that and). I try to stay out of damaging mechanics and I move a lot. not much I can do if targeted. hopefully tank or someone notices. if its melee on me I'll run to the tank in hope he can aggro it. ranged stuff is a problem though. 2- DPS output is just ... Bad. The damage output is just too low. Only thing I can think is they should raise the minimum ilevel or something. 2a - DPS is all standing in @#$%#$ or are targeted or get to close to other mobs and pull them too *sigh*. 2b - or group just flat out don't know the fight. For the problem with not knowing the fight,I feel like the game should offer more clues what needs to be done at times. From my angle I always go watch youtube guides before even trying a dungeon because the encounters at times are just flat out mysterious and unclear what to do if you don't. 3 - sometimes the encounter just throws out to much @#%#% for the resto to handle well once incoming damage exceeds my max output of hot healing is reached its usually game over. I think this is just a general problem with all healers though. not sure what to do here other than ask the group to NOT pull to much stuff (and tank to hold onto aggro), NOT stand in @#$#, and not aggro near by groups. And maybe know the fights and others in the group should use some crowd control too or throw out some secondary healing or defenses. finally last night I was in a group like this, it started ok...but folk kept dying for random reasons, in once case because a dps pulled addition pack. in another case stand in @#$ or some kind of lightning strike and insta dead (can't heal they died so fast). this went on and on, till we got to the lord stormsong and we wiped because folks didn't know the fight. that was it for me. :) it was too painful to continue with that group.Morphimoo5 Nov 15
Nov 14 druid tank do something for f*** sake Serioulsy..we get kicked or relegated to second place the moment they know we are druids..this aint Diablo Immortal..wake up guys..do sometihing we are the last tanks selected what ever the group..even warfronts which are easy mode...Nimowei10 Nov 14
Nov 14 6 ilvl or 10% haste? So, Im resto and I have been bagging higher ilvl gear but keeping my lower level gear equipped so i can keep my haste around 23%. Is that a strange thing to do? I just feel more comfortable with higher haste.Hulaturtle11 Nov 14
Nov 14 8.1 feral talents - Arena So assuming the 8.1 changes go through, for the 15-tier, do we go with Moonfire or Sabertooth for arena? I'm assuming Sabertooth, but maybe I'm undervaluing ranged combo point gen? What about the 75- and 90- tier? I'm guessing Incarnation and Brutal Slash? What are your thoughts? Link to tentative 8.1 talents: https://ptr.wowhead.com/talent-calc/druid/feralSanctus28 Nov 14
Nov 14 Good Feral youtubers? Going to try my hand at feral while waiting for BfA. Recomend any youtubers good at teaching it?Garïmdor20 Nov 14
Nov 14 Nourish isn't scaling with Mastery on PTR On Live in PVP my regrowths crit for 45k+ at 1.2 second cast time. Nourish isn't scaling with mastery so it caps out at 34k in spite of being a vastly longer cast time of 1.6. We're already the worst performing healer in PvP. It wouldn't be a stretch to say that this Honor Talent will determine our viability in PvP going forward in this expansion. If PTR were to go live tomorrow we would be even worse off than we are now. Who do we have to talk to so that this honor talent can get fixed?Whatkarnt1 Nov 14
Nov 14 Feral needs more defense In 3s we're almost unplayable because we will get focused and we will not survive long. We can go bear and kite most of the game to survive, but then we're also not doing any damage.Stärgazer0 Nov 14
Nov 14 Another One! Rate The Druid TMOG Above You! Hello! I'm looking for some inspiration as I cannot seem to find Druid sets or leather sets that I like so I am looking a little shabby. Let's have a friendly rate your fellow Druid thread. Cannot wait to see some awesome transmog :DAlessara59 Nov 14
Nov 14 Wierd question So I'm thinking of making an ally druid but cant figure out what race I should pick I prefer trolls over tauren on horde side but between worgs and NES would one at all be kinda similar to the troll playstyle and maybe ?Drudrudz4 Nov 14
Nov 13 How are Boomkins in raiding? Considering my options for the next raid tier and it is coming down to Warlock or Boomy. I have tried afflock and I enjoy it but keeping up with 6 dots at a time on multiple enemies feels like too much for me. I've researched a bit and it looks like there are usually only two to track with boom which seems more reasonable. But I just really haven't seen any in my play time, which makes me worry that maybe they aren't doing so hot. I know balance can change on a dime but there is usually a general pattern that classes follow for long periods of time, do boomies seem to be on the up or downswing?] This would be for low to mid tier mythic raiding fyi, I know normal/heroic it really doesn't matter what you play.Nevergiveup3 Nov 13
Nov 13 Resto druid 3s help Hello, so I am trash at resto in arena. Lf some advice. Can't seem to win any gamesSquidey3 Nov 13
Nov 13 Druid artifact transmogs Thought about picking up my feral as my next alt but confused on transmoging the legion stuff. is there no way to mog the catform stuff without having to use the ugly !@# daggers? cause if so, smh. might play something else. no point playing without perfect mog >:(Supersnake2 Nov 13
Nov 13 Feral azerite 'Iron Jaws' is useless Went from 230 helm with Wild Fleshrending to 260 helm with Iron Jaws and even with the additional 121 agility my single target DPS droped by about 1200 points. All it really does it make an occasional maim hit as hard as a crit FB. Essentially just a gives you a FB with stun every once in a while. Even if it proc'ed 100% of the time I think it'd still be a downgrade from Fleshrending. The powers really need to be decoupled from the armor. Sucks to scrap a 30 level upgrade due to crappy azerite powers.Thequixote8 Nov 13
Nov 13 GCD rollbacks inc? With the announcement of the GCD change rollbacks for more abilities it we be a huge QOL to see shifting off the GCD. Especially as of late shifting offers very little reward compared to anything gained. If shifting is forever bound to the GCD and we're just cat druids...or bear druids I don't think baselining lunar inspiration is much to ask. We still pay a small jack of all trades fee to get nothing out of it anymore. If the design philosophy is "you're a melee cat" vs a hybrid then give us that last simple ranged tool all other melee already have.Dewclawz2 Nov 13
Nov 13 Azerite Question. Currently i have 2 raid pieces and a 370 helm with Twisted Claws. IIRC Layered Manes and Twisted Claws in addition to Archive are our BiS traits. Should I replace one of my raid pieces which has Archive with a 370 piece with Twisted Claws since I already have a Archive piece on?Zarinan0 Nov 13
Nov 13 Starfall not worth it on 3 targets I've been testing it and it looks like SF is so pathetic SS still beats it on 3 target fights. This is with or without SOTF. I really don't think this should be the case. Edit: and without stellar driftHapablap5 Nov 13
Nov 13 Potential PvP changes to make Resto playable I think the general consensus in pvp is that resto druid is the worst healer at the moment. Especially in 2s/3s. Lots of streamers who play a variety of classes publicly say this, and the usual resto druids mostly play other healers/specs now. Here are some simple changes that I think that would make resto druid not only fun again, but playable and competitive in pvp, without affecting pve. These are just ideas, please no flaming... its just my personal opinions. 1) Bring back Nature's Swiftness. Allow it to be used with cyclones, roots, and maybe 100% increased effectiveness on regrowth. 2) Another alternative to bringing back NS, you could bring back the old Soul of the Forrest, allow the SOTF to decrease clone cast time again.. (This could be a good change because right now soul of the forrest almost never gets used, this would open up options on talents) 3) Add a pvp talent that makes rejuv unpurgeable or undispellable. I could see some exceptions to this like mages kleptomaniac, or mas dispell being only thing that works.. Or maybe instead of rejuv make the other hots undispellable. It wouldnt be that gamebreaking because we already have ways of dealing with purges: cultivation, treeform, nourish, ect.. Numbers 1 and 2 are not both needed, just need either one or the other, but both would be good as well. After these changes it would just be tuning numbers at that point. But these changes can effectively improve the PLAYSTYLE of druid, back to how it used to be.Gojidudu0 Nov 13
Nov 13 Wild Charge Macro Is there any macro in 8.0 that could combine shapeshift and Wild Charge? For example, as Moonkin I normally leap backward but if I want to immobilize someone I could one button Bear->WC.Maplesong5 Nov 13
Nov 13 Artifact transmog question I know we can transmog to the legion artifact appearances on our main spec form, but is there a way to change the appearance of our offspec forms? What I mean by this is if I am in feral spec, can I change the appearance of my bear form? Or am I limited to the standard racial bear form? ThanksMurazor2 Nov 13
Nov 13 Getting the feral pvp skins from legion? Is it possible to still unlock the feral druid pvp skins? I've looked on wowhead and saw the prestige requirements but still unsure if there obtainable. Can someone clarify if there avail and also simplest way to get them. Do I need something equipped?Justdruid4 Nov 13
Nov 13 Tips on Balance PVP Needs tips on Balance PVP, whether it be duals or arenas format. How to secure kills and cc people, what is my burst, etc, any wisdom is appreciated.Xvalentina9 Nov 13
Nov 12 rdruid 8.1 changes azerite changes ... Nice changes for pve, should help with mana issues during raids. However, these traits might become must haves given our mana iassues, especially if lively spirit or harvest stacks pvp talent changes ... Looks like Ursol's is no longer a base spell but talented. Really bad we are losing this with so much gap closing ability nowadays. (edit - incorrect this is still baseline) Master shapeshifter should help with kill potential/surviability. Nourish is now an entirely new spell instead of applying on regrowth. Big nerf for tree form if nourish is no longer instant cast Mark of the wild is meh, if it was a flat reduction it'd be great but its only on DoTs and AOE,Fedras15 Nov 12
Nov 12 PvP Affinity Choice Real quick poll-type question. For pvp, are you dps (boomy/feral) druids taking guardian or resto affinity? As a boomy myself, I take guardian. I feel like it helps me more when trained and can pair well with certain trinkets and renewal. But I feel like I read feral takes resto more often. And I misled? Resto got nerfed and it still requires you to leave form for the big heal which takes 2gcd to continue damage again. Just asking for input! Thanks in advance.Flapping4 Nov 12
Nov 12 Balance 8.1 nerf ? Is it me or balance is getting a nerf ? only 1 stack of empowerments :/Gazrot31 Nov 12
Nov 12 Boomkin m+ dps Anyone else having issues with overall dps in keys? I play a fair amount of boomy, so I think I mostly know what I'm doing, but I'm still getting stomped by almost all the other DPS classes I run win in higher keys. Boomy just seems !@#$ty, we used to be excellent aoe dps, now I'm pretty sure were the absolute worst at aoe, and our ST is barely keeping up. Really just want to know if I need to change something about how I play, or just unsub, cause this %^-* aint fun.Hapablap10 Nov 12
Nov 11 rerolling druid, question about skins Hello! I was very interested in the feral/cat form skins that were availible. I loved the sparkle cat forms, are they still availible for someone who hasn't yet played a druid? If not, are there any other obtainable skins? Thanks!Cesollyss5 Nov 11
Nov 11 Feral pvp Hey all, Got Wpvp turned on for that sweet sweet 10% xp bonus. I keep getting wrecked by other players when I’m caught in a fight, curious about where I can go for some tips or what I could potentially do so I don’t die so quickly Feral spec by the wayDaleon3 Nov 11
Nov 11 Gaurdian M+ talent help HI, I just dinged 120 Tuesday morning. I like guardian more than any other tank so I chose that. With that being said when I do enjoy a character I like to do the best I can on it. I’m playing this character mainly for M+ and don’t plan on tanking raids. I’ve seen very different talent builds from all over. For M+ preferably around +8-10 Should I use brambles + Earthwarden? I tried out brambles earthwarden but it seemed like I took a lot more damage compared to my current build as the rage generated from blood frenzy combined with the guardian of Elune duration I am able to achieve more frequent and longer duration Ironfurs. The highest rated M+ guardian is running blood frenzy + survival instincts. Leading to even more confusion.Swipe19 Nov 11
Nov 10 Why can't we dual wield? I got 2 decent daggers the other day and figured I'd equip them instead of my staff (that's already transmogged into 2 daggers so I can have my cat form). But I was surprised to see that we STILL can't dual wield! We've seen druid NPCs wield dual daggers since Vanilla! Feral had 2 daggers as our freaking artifact! Guardian dual wielded fist weapons! And currently, very few specs even USE daggers or fist weapons when they drop. Why not let another class be able to use them? It seems like a no-brainer to me. Why haven't they given us the ability to dual wield?Jozin1 Nov 10
Nov 10 Germ or Photo? I’ve been running Germ in my M+ runs, yet I’ve been really wondering how Photo would play out. I’m going to try it out soon but wanted others input. Is it worth the time to try it out?Beyeg15 Nov 10
Nov 10 SimCraft vs Actual DPS Numbers I used raidbots to sim my DPS, the number it gave was 13k dps. With Hero Rotation addon, I am able to peak at about 10.5k with cooldowns running, with sustained (against raider's training dummy) at like 9.5. I'm pretty new to cat so every once in a while I mis-hit a key, but I generally am able to react pretty quickly to what the add-on is saying. What kind of discrepancy do y'all get between your simulated numbers and your actual numbers (i.e., against a training dummy). Thanks in advance. I'm new to dps'ing (much less using an addon) so this is all new to me.Bär4 Nov 10
Nov 10 Druid's broken azerite trait... Here is the video https://clips.twitch.tv/BlushingLongOrangeGrammarKing Basically it was Pikaboo, rank 1 rogue getting killed from 85-90% hp in 2 seconds with no warning. I want your honest opinion guys, was that balanced? I know it was because of a certain azerite trait being stacked. (Lively spirit) Would you honestly defend that because this is as bad as that shuriken azerite trait that sub rogues had that got nerfed... (with the rest of the spec)Estrath85 Nov 10