Druid

Sep 1, 2012 This is VERY Odd!! Before I speced Faerie Swarm I had Faerie Fire in a macro with Lacerate. Now that I speced this and add this to the macro instead it doesnt work. Anyone know why?Noçturnal11 Sep 1, 2012
Sep 1, 2012 Worgen/Boomkin Running WIld Was so good being able to use Running Wild as boomkin, why was it taken off? It is still considered a mount right?Zzyzxz2 Sep 1, 2012
Sep 1, 2012 Glyph of stag I don't play a druid but I play with them often, and Glyph of stag is hardly a helpful glyph. I think it would be nice if player mounted the stag could cast while mounted. Now not all abilities will be available, but I don't feel this to be OP but I guess it could be if someone explained it after they read all of this. Only allowing abilities that you have to click then decide where the aoe effect is going to be. For example Priests won't be able to cast fear while mounted, but will be able to cast Holy Word: Sanctuary. This would also mean cool combos and stuff. Like priests can cast angelic feather to make the druid go 60% faster on top of the already 40%,which sort of makes sense. But other classes can cool things that isn't a speed increase like traps, totems etc.... The most op combos with this are not even doing damage/healing, however you can do damage/healing aoe's effectively in some situations. There is still a lot to go over but I see it as a feasible idea.Kagulis3 Sep 1, 2012
Sep 1, 2012 The op bear Let me start with, wow blizz u made a great model with the bear. I love the option of a great offense makes a great defense. With incarnation and bezerker we have about 40 secs of endless rage. Our heals with frenzied is outstanding if timed right and we have a desent cd kit now. I know alot of players will disagre but let me lay some points out 1. If you didnt take Wild Charge in t1 then what kinda bear are you? 2. If you took renewal drop it!!! It looks good on the surface but is not needed with the way frenzied regen works now. Cenarion Ward is a much better option, It will help with midigating that first 4-6sec of the pull (aslong as you apply pre-pull) and helps keep our hp consistant. Its alot like sacred sheild in the pally tree. 3 Incarnation is a very op offensive tank cd (30 sec of straight mangle OMG) and defensive cd. Did he just say defensive cd? Yes i did!!! The rage gods shower you in those 30 sec. with all those mangles. 4. If you are reforged into dodge un forge it!! After hit and expertise cap get enough mastery to get you to what appears to be a 75% mastery cap (after buffed with might, you might need a pally friend to buff you till the exact numbers come out) then crit (Lots of crit)and haste. With the way SD works now and the rediculous conversion you need to get 1 point of dodge, your focus needs to be on rage gen. After hit/exp cap crit does that and does it well. 5. Frenzied regeneration with the current vengence model is a very strong self heal. Yes i said it, VERY STRONG!!! It scales off your ap and with no ap cap on vengence atm, a big hit will lead to a big heal. Example: H madness, Only poping barkskin and SI (2 min glyph on SI is awesome) the impale took me from full to 45-50%hp(no external cds were used). pooling 50+ rage prior i poped FR after impact and went back to full before a healer could get a heal off. Big vengence makes for big heals. So in short offense is our best defense, no more afk tanking(thank you blizz).Waft3 Sep 1, 2012
Sep 1, 2012 Resto PvP Anyone got a good buildSúbstànce2 Sep 1, 2012
Sep 1, 2012 Please fix [Glyph of the Treant] I absolutely love the new [Glyph of the Treant] glyph but i find that in PvP it is difficult to keep on. We have been missing this form since back in the WotLK days and now that we finally have it back, we can hardly use it. Reasons: It uses a global CD. A global CD to change to a new character skin is a bit steep especially in tight PvP situations. I understand the global CD if you went say "Bear form" but to change the character skin, that sucks. When you are in PvP you are forever changing forms e.g. bear form to immune polymorphs and travel form to kite. And in the end, you always end back in your default form, this sucks If blizzard could make it so the glyph makes it a default form or to at least take out the GCD, i would be a very happy druid. I understand that it is just a skin but i really like it and i would love to use it more.Elyand5 Sep 1, 2012
Sep 1, 2012 Boomkin pvp is.... AWESOME LOVE IT AND PVELaureall1 Sep 1, 2012
Aug 31, 2012 resto druid: lifebloom resfreshes gone?! regrowth and nourish no longer refresh the counter on lifebloom? what is thisAsleepy2 Aug 31, 2012
Aug 31, 2012 Healing UI Today I was messing around with my UI, I would like if you guys could tell me what you think. Solo/OOC: http://i45.tinypic.com/333d7br.jpg Raid: http://i48.tinypic.com/24vv146.jpgCyberchicken4 Aug 31, 2012
Aug 31, 2012 No free Ravage after Feral Charge I only recently leveled this druid, but I had gotten used to the old talent that allowed Ravage to cost no rage and be useable while unstealthed after using Feral Charge. Seems like this has been completely removed. I can still use ravage, but only as an opener from stealth. I understand that rogues also have openers that they can only use from stealth, but they also have alternative means of getting back into stealth while in combat (vanish, shadow dance). Don't get me wrong, the feral dps spec feels stronger than before, especially with Predatory Swiftness. I just miss my Ravage procs. Speaking of predatory swiftness... It would be nice to have some visual feedback that it has procced. I know it's available when I spend a 5 combo point finisher, but it would be helpful to know that it's available after spending less combo points without searching for the buff or using a mod.Errnie5 Aug 31, 2012
Aug 31, 2012 Savage Defense -- Duration Stacking I was noticing when raiding today that it was looking like the duration on Savage Defense was stacking if you cast another one. So if I cast it, wait three seconds, cast it again, I'd have nine seconds of the buff remaining. Does anyone know if this is going to hold true no matter how much duration is left (e.g. 1s or 5s left), or if it's just capped for under 1-3 seconds.Aegrum4 Aug 31, 2012
Aug 31, 2012 [Petition] Make "Glyph of Savagery" Base Please make Glyph of Savagery a base spell effect. This glyph is mandatory for PvP and eliminates the creative choices I could have. Thanks /signKamero6 Aug 31, 2012
Aug 31, 2012 Feral Druid Macros hey I am a new Feral druid and I was wondering if someone could help me out with getting some very useful macros Thanks!Chwook3 Aug 31, 2012
Aug 31, 2012 Incarnation yes, Broccoli no, plz. *SIGH* I know it's early days yet, but Incarnation looks like a pretty solid talent choice...until I actually used it...and saw...MR. BROCCOLIHEAD! I was liek, zomgwtfbbq?!? What was that that treant glyph for? The fun of being a snaggle-tooth tree? Which is not exactly awesome, let me just say. But--but--but--!!!! Broccoli????? The purple stalk of broccoli was just...insulting...when I first saw the artwork before it went live. I was like, what is this, a joke? But when it turned out to NOT be a joke, it just solidified my painful feeling that there is a whole team of designers at Blizz who just...hate...resto druids. Seriously. They hate us. Not just the designers, the entire art staff, and management, too. Heck, I bet even the CEO and board of directors and all the shareholders hate us. Why else do we get a vegetable as a shape-shift form? And it's purple, for crying out loud! So it's not just a vegetable, it's a genetically-engineered vegetable. Please, please, please, a glyph. One that OVERWRITES the broccoli! I'd like to be one of Freya's pretty trees. I know you can design something nice. Really nice, like the new moonkin talent Stars that makes you all starry and see-through. Please? Pretty please? I know I don't *have* to take Incarnation. But with my luck, it will be the 'have to have' talent you can't raid without.Cateye29 Aug 31, 2012
Aug 31, 2012 SD gaurdian tanking? Just a quick? What puts up SD when tanking? TyRrec2 Aug 31, 2012
Aug 31, 2012 5.0.4 Boomkin Changes So, overall, I like the changes. Things I like: *As soon as I cast Wrath, Lunar Eclipse starts and I can cast Starfall right away. *Being able to heal, bres, tranq without leaving Boomkin form. *I love the effort put into the starry boomkin form. *Mushrooms are weaker, because I was sick of placing those things out of necessity. *I love that there are fewer spells to choose from, it was a little overwhelming and I think you made the right choice by making them unavailable in some specs. *There are many other things I like as well, that I shall not list :D Things I don't like: *Force of Nature, <[Placing]>. Is there a really good reason why I must press the button, THEN place the trees? Once every three minutes was fine, but once every minute? That's a bit too much, I'd rather just hit one button to see my trees start casting. I like the idea of trees being different in every form, and this is exactly what I'd use, but the two clicks makes me back away. *the Starry Form. Remember the Dark Phoenix? Remember how it was too light and you gave it a little extra? Well, that's how I feel about Starry Boomkin. I can't tell when my druid is in boomkin form just by a quick glance at my toon while raiding. I have to look at the button or at the buff at the top. I think it just needs a little something extra to make it more visible. Maybe give it a druidish bright green tint? That would be SO PERFECT! However, I'm SOOO happy to be able to dps and see my armor now :D However things go, I faith you'll make a good model choice for boomkins (I've been saying I have faith in you since BC, so come on, reward my faith) *I still feel like Starsurge doesn't proc enough. I only get one or so proc for every time I go through an eclipse (which is fine while standing still I guess, but more procs at any time are great). I also play a mage and they get the arcane missile procs sooo much! It's so fun. But, my boomkin is overall more fun than my mage :) It's not that I feel like I don't do enough damage, I just want it to proc more! It's more exciting when it procs! The main reason I want more procs is because some mechanics cause me to move A LOT, then I get WAAAY behind on dps... sunfire spam isn't so great, so maybe something like, "For every 2 sunfires you cast while moving, an instant starsurge procs." That way it won't be super OP and people won't just run around doing that because it's better than standing still. Just feels like we're missing something while moving. That would be so fun :D Side note: I think you devs have done an amazing job with the changes, and I am very excited for MoP. It'll be so fun, I know it! I can't wait to make my mage a Panda and level a monk! Cheers! Keep the good times coming!Orewa4 Aug 31, 2012
Aug 31, 2012 druid pvp videos Hey I am Looking videos that help me in PvP for my restro druid. I want videos like Swifty and Zyback. If anyone know of someone who makes videos like they do or did then please let me know. thanksAbbòt2 Aug 31, 2012
Aug 31, 2012 Resto pvp I really like it now. Didn't play it all last xpack but it is so great right now. Here's to h oping it feels great at 90!Cathom1 Aug 31, 2012
Aug 31, 2012 slow or fast weap now for feral? Maul and swipe are weapon damage based and would benefit from a slow weapon. Does it gimp the other attacks if you take the slow pvp polearm or should you still use the fast staffBadbeef7 Aug 31, 2012
Aug 31, 2012 Does Earthen Vitality stack with Feline Swift Previously our talented speed increase was for cat form and I know Enchant Boots-Earthen Vitality (Stam + 8% speed increase) didn't stack with that. But our new talent is in effect at all times. I doubt it stacks but was wondering (hoping?) if it might.Gindorra1 Aug 31, 2012
Aug 31, 2012 Prowl question I'm new to being a druid and am curious why some creatures can find me stealthed. I assume anything with a dark green thing can (they are mainly dogs).....but what else is able to spot you? Thanks!Abudadruid4 Aug 31, 2012
Aug 31, 2012 I only have two issues with Guardian spec. 1) Might of Ursoc does not work with "Last Defender of Azeroth" on Ultraxion. Not a huge issue, as you only need one CD for the heroic rotation, but still an annoyance. I'm assuming this was merely an oversight, and not intentional. 2) I have to go to cat SPEC not cat FORM to get the Agi flask from a guild cauldron. If it is possible, please make flasks work the way they did prior to this patch, gaining Agi while in any form but bear, and only getting stamina in bear form, just so we have the option. Its only a minor inconvenience to me, as I play a kitty offspec, but I know druids who raid tank, and PvP as Resto.Amukino1 Aug 31, 2012
Aug 31, 2012 Balance Druid Observations Before I say anything else, thank you for this much needed design overhaul to the talent system and the classes in general. Granted, there is a lot of negativity and vitriol from the usual suspects, but overall I think the veteran players who put in a couple hours relearning their class are reaping the rewards of far superior gameplay. I'm having so much fun. Some observations: 1) Frenzied Regeneration is currently a baseline ability, and I'm not sure why. The only way to get more than a 5K heal is to stay in Bear form and smack stuff for a while. Maybe this makes sense in some situations for a Feral, but for Balance and Resto I just don't see the niche. 2) Hurricane and Astral Storm do not appear in the spell book at the same time, only one or the other. At first it isn't clear that they are - for the purpose of this point - effectively the same spell utilizing different schools of magic and taking up the same keybind. Even though the spec is familiar with this concept (pre-5.0 Moonfire/Sunfire), I still found myself trying to figure out where that new spell I saw disappeared to as I was unraveling all the other changes. 3) The tooltip for Faerie Fire says that the debuff stacks up to 3 times. However, when I cast it I noticed that it automatically stacked to 3, making that line of the tooltip moot... unless I'm missing something here. 4) The new Typhoon spell graphic seems... lacking. It's almost invisible. With the old one at least I had a good visual idea of how wide the cone was. 5) I haven't done any rated BGs, but my experience running flags made me feel overpowered with all the ways to outpace and break snares/roots. Aside from concentrated burst, nothing could stop my forward progress (as Balance!). However, big thumbs up on being able to travel form (Stag) carry another player across Warsong on my back. Very cool! 6) My treants from Force of Nature make spacey-lazer sounds when they cast their mini-Wraths. Please never change this. The only thing that could possibly make them more awesome is if they stood atop those little Malygos-style hover boards and bright beams of amplified light shot out from their casts.Blamzy17 Aug 31, 2012
Aug 31, 2012 I dont get it? I really dont? Im hearing all these stories about how bloody awesome resto druids are in PvP. I have to say, I 100% disagree! I am so god damn squishy. I can be solo'd by most classes. (and yes thats with hots rolling) Yes im having a whinge. No im not trolling. Our survivability is absolute garbage. I have way better survivability on my shadow priest. Its just disapointing because I really wanted to get into resto druid PvP in MOP. I love the playstyle. Its a pity we die so quickly. Guess ill be sticking with my shadow priest for pvp. I can kill resto druids no problems 1 on 1 with my shadowpriest.Macgobble4 Aug 31, 2012
Aug 31, 2012 A Successful Patch (5.0.4) Blizzard and Blizzard Community Managers! I wanted to put a quick thread up here to say I am enjoying this patch. The class changes to Druid (Guardian and Resto specifically) have given my interest in this game the jump start it needed. I am sorry to hear some people not as excited about this patch but there have been so many quality of life changes to classes (but I can only speak from Druid specifically) that every time I log into one of my nine lvl85s it's new and interesting and I can't stop reading every tooltip. Guardian is amazing. I look at it like this... If you just face roll a little bit you can be successful at some things and see the content and all is well and good. You've done a fine job with making it accessible to everyone. However you've also added in a vast complexity to the tanking model that if you're up against a heroic raid encounter you have GOT to know your cooldowns and rotations to be amazing. Easy to be good. Challenging to be great. This is the way it's supposed to be and I thank you.Baolach0 Aug 31, 2012
Aug 31, 2012 [Bug] Druid Regrowth in Guardian form When using nature's swiftness i'm supposed to be allowed to cast regrowth on myself. Yes it's not the most efficient instant heal you might say, but i solo alot and farm raids and the like when i get bored, so a constantly reticking heal until i'm 50% is attractive to me. But i'm unable to cast it at all in guardian form when i use nature's swiftness. I can't even get it onto my spell bars without a macro. Other spells seem to work fine with it so far. Have i missed something somewhere? Is the tooltip for NS current incorrect or am i just blind?Hakawanda8 Aug 31, 2012
Aug 31, 2012 I don't understand the talent system I am resto spec yet I have to decide from balance, dps and tank talents? Or am I glitched? Sorry, I haven't kept up on the changes I just don't know what use I'd have for the other talents if I am resto.Karedwyn8 Aug 31, 2012
Aug 31, 2012 Tree of Life Icon Why the Tree of Life icon was removed from the task bar, where it stood together with flight, bear, aquatic, and travel form? Once I pick the talent Tree of Life the icon should be available there, and not as a spell.Vicentowsky4 Aug 31, 2012
Aug 31, 2012 I feel....OP I just rolled a resto Druid and have been bging for a little while. I'm still only level 12 but it seems like, as a healer, I'm super OP. I almost never run out of mana unless we're spawn camping and taking on waves of enemies for at least 3 minutes straight. And I can pretty much keep the nearest 5 people capped at all times. what is this...this..godliness.Lagerfeldta2 Aug 31, 2012
Aug 31, 2012 Are there different Orca forms? I'm a NE druid and I haven't seen the Horde version but, why does my Orca form have horns? Like "what the?" I know that the Horde versions of bears and cats have horns (looks silly to me but anyways...), real bears, cats don't which has always been what alliance versions have mimicked so if my orca does have horns, have the art department forgotten to do a separate version for alliance? Also, it's impossible to act like a real orca because if you break the surface by the tinniest amount you drop your form and turn back to your character. Surely for orca form it should be different to be more realistic.Tegara2 Aug 31, 2012
Aug 31, 2012 Wild Charge, Ravage Macro? This was very useful in Cata..How would i go about making one for MoP?Kwikfire1 Aug 31, 2012
Aug 31, 2012 Cat DPS Guide - 4.3 Acknowledgements Special thanks go out to the previous maintainers of the guide: Toskk, Demoneater and Yawning. Thanks also go to Mihir, Leafkiller and Alaron their help with various theorycrafting. Summary of Changes for 4.3 1. The 10% Attack Power raid buff will be increased to 20%. This is supposed to close the gap between melee and ranged DPS that is very apparent for several bosses with movement. A nice little boost. Not going to change much for what we do except Agility increases its lead over the secondary stats. 2. 2x Tier 13 bonus allows Blood in the Water to be used at under 60% instead of 25%, which is a substantial DPS boost. 3. 4x Tier 13 bonus allows Stampede to be activated whenever Tiger’s Fury is used. Note that with this bonus, there is now a slight change in our priority – You must now spend your Stampede buff (if it is up) BEFORE activating Tiger’s Fury. 4. Glyph of Shred has become Glyph of Bloodletting, and now works for both Mangle and Shred. The intention of this change is to reduce the penalty whenever we are forced to Mangle instead of Shred. Unfortunately, even with this change, Glyph of Bloodletting is still inferior to Glyph of Berserk, Glyph of Mangle and Glyph of Rip for mangle-spam encounters (Hi Ultraxion!), so this change really does nothing for us. This has been tested with 4T12, 2T12+2T13 and 4T13. 5. Glyph priority has not changed - Glyph of Bloodletting is still better than Glyph of Tiger's Fury even with 4T13 bonus. 6. Added trinket ranking list to the guide Contents 1. Stats - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2089200852#2 - 1.1 Primary Stats - 2.1 Secondary Stats 2. Gear - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2089200852#3 - 2.1 Gems - 2.2 Enchants - 2.3 Set Bonuses - 2.4 Secondary Stats - Choice and Reforging - 2.5 Trinkets 3. Talents - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2089200852#4 4. Glyphs - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2089200852#5 5. Abilities - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2089200852#6 6. Strategy - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2089200852#7 - 6.1 Single Target - Simplified - 6.2 Single Target - Advanced - 6.3 Few Targets - 6.4 Many Targets - 6.5 Switching Targets 7. Consumables - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2089200852#8 8. Professions - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2089200852#9 9. Advanced Topics - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2089200852#10 Appendices A: Frequently Asked Questions - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2089200852#14 B: Changelogs - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2089200852#15 C: Third Party Resources - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2089200852#16Tangedyn789 Aug 31, 2012
Aug 31, 2012 Help me with this macro If it is possible can someone please make this macro work in a way when i'm in incarnation mode to use prowl. Right now it uses shred #showtooltip /cast [nostance:3] Cat Form; [nostealth, nocombat] !Prowl; [stealth] Pounce; ShredKrísty5 Aug 31, 2012
Aug 31, 2012 vanish? Where is this vanish that i hear we got? and what is TP? i heard someone say we got a 30 second tp/vanishMuldek26 Aug 31, 2012
Aug 31, 2012 Why so serious? Actually, I kind of like how serious our stags look. I just want to get right next to people in Stormwind and stare them down with my serious reindeer face.Starkraven1 Aug 31, 2012
Aug 31, 2012 Swipe/Thrash Macro fix????? I've been druid bearing for a long time now, and usually it changes, regarding the swipe/thrash and the maul/mangle macro capabilities. i know my current ones that ive been running dont actually work anymore (see below) ::Mangle:: #showtooltip /use Mangle(Bear Form) /use !Maul(Bear Form) ::Swipe / Thrash:: #showtooltip Swipe(Bear Form) /castsequence [stance:1] reset=6 Swipe(Bear form), Thrash(Bear Form) Does anyone have a work around for these yet? I would like them functional, and as of now they're not. Thanks!Xandriä3 Aug 31, 2012
Aug 31, 2012 New Feral Macros With a new patch means new macros! These are just a few I found really useful and thought I would share with the community. I make a few assumptions here, mostly that players chose the "optimal" talents, namely ones that aren't really buggy right now. First a little tip, when making a macro if you choose the "?" icon and add #showtooltip to the first line of a macro it will show the spell icon and give you the tool tip when you mouse over it as if it was a normal spell. Cooldown Steroid Macro So because incarnation and berserk share the same cooldown it's advantageous to use them at the same time. No really use them at the same time or you're doing it wrong, in fact, make a macro so you always use them at the same time. It should look something like this: /cast Berserk /cast Incarnation: King of the Jungle You can also throw in /use 13 or /use 14 to pop your damage trinket as well, in fact you should always do that when berserk so it should look like this: /cast Berserk /cast Incarnation: King of the Jungle /use 13 When you hit 90 you can throw in /cast Nature's Vigil as well AoE Rotation Now lets get fancy, the new cat swipe does 20% increased damage when the target is bleeding, and instead of making us tab rake spam, blizzard gave bear thrash to cats, this macro can save you valuable keyboard space by combing our AoE rotation into one button. /cast [nomodifier:shift] Swipe /Cast [modifier:shift] Thrash Easy peasy, just hold shift to apply bleeds then release to spam away like normal while you AoE down the trash. Self Healing in one button Now this next one is my personal favorite, it allows me to heal myself in pvp with just one button without dropping target. /cast [nomodifier:shift, @sholana] Cenarion Ward /Cast [modifier:shift, @sholana] Healing Touch Using the same shift modifier as before, and keeps the current target while allowing the use of Predatory Swiftness procs on a nice big 40k healing touch. If you chose a different healing talent, like Renewal, just substitute it in there, and don't forget to change my name to yours, although I would appreciate the healing =P If anyone has an questions feel free to ask bellow and if you want to see some more useful macros I've made just ask =DSholana13 Aug 31, 2012
Aug 31, 2012 [Bug] Druids still annoyed by age-old issue I'm pretty sure this has been reported a countless number of times, but I had hopes that this bug would have been corrected in the latest patch. If you're indoors and walk outside just before shapeshifting to travel form, the game won't let you (tells you that you must be outdoors to use that form). The workaround has been to pause momentarily while you're outside before shapeshifting. Will this ever be fixed, or are druid players now content with this workaround?Jehoma14 Aug 31, 2012
Aug 31, 2012 If you are a druid running 10 man DS Consider Stampeding Roar + Feline Swiftness + Stag form for Hagara lightning phase. You literally end it in 5 seconds. Just thought I would share a neat trick! ^_^Allaszun2 Aug 31, 2012
Aug 31, 2012 Rejuvenation/Swiftmend Lag? So there's a new problem with Rejuvenation/Swiftmend in 5.0.4 that wasn't there previously. It occurs when you Rejuvenation somebody then immediately try to Swiftmend them. Prior to 5.0.4 this worked fine and you'd be able to use Swiftmend as a quick burst heal. Now it seems like the game is trying to Swiftmend the target but it doesn't register that there's a Rejuvenation on the target even though you casted Rejuvenation first. This problem is actually fairly annoying and troublesome because not only does it make it so your Swiftmend is much slower but it makes it so you'll have to exit casting the spell entirely or just cast another one. I've talked to a few other Resto Druids and they've been having this same issue so I assume it's wide spread. This same issue is also a little troublesome with Wild Mushrooms because you have to escape the cast even after you've placed the initial three. Obviously the problem with Wild Mushrooms is much more of a person preference than a bug or problem. Is anybody else having issues with Rejuvenation/Swiftmend?Empowerments1 Aug 31, 2012
Aug 31, 2012 Stat priorities in 5.0? Noxxic says this.. Intellect > 15% Spell Hit (Hit | Spirit) > Crit > Mastery = Haste Is this right? Haste is last?Thorsis2 Aug 31, 2012
Aug 31, 2012 Cat=BAMF I would have to say that I havent played with all the new talents, but from my experiences thus far it has been bitter/sweet. The bitter side, like many others have mentioned, is that feral druids can no longer shift into bear to bash and pop frenzied regen (which blows), but I can understand because lets be honest it was kind of rigged as is. That being said I believe blizzard did a good job of countering the squishiness of cat form. The main way they did this is with predatory swiftness. Before the patch like I'm sure the majority of you know you would have to switch out of cat to cast a heal or a cyclone at a crucial time, which made you both vulnerable and slowed your deeps. Now you are able to do this while remaining in cat form=awesome. As for talents, blizzard added a vanish. In my opinion this is something that druids have needed for the longest time, minus the bs shadowmeld/prowl that only nes can do... On the level 30 talents they added three different ways to heal and although I havent used all of them I know that renewal also allows you to stay in cat form. Those three changes alone adds a great deal of survivablity to the class and in my opinion more then makes up for losing bear and frenzied regen. -One more thing that I'd like to mention is incarnation is going to be awesome in pvp! You can pop it and berserk at the same time, which allows you to chain spam pounce like 6 times and if you can't get the job done without running out of energy you still have tiger's fury for addition energy. Poor healers don't stand a chance =/. Lastly, just wanted to say that I've seen a lot of people upset about the druid changes and trolling blizzard, but I personally think they did a good job with cat spec (the only one of I've played) and I look forward to trying the other talent specs. Feel free to let me know what you think!Kitcátbar13 Aug 31, 2012
Aug 31, 2012 Balance druids Hey guys what's up? I've been a balance druid for almost a year now and after seeing a few posts I decided to make one myself and ask, What stats are working for you? Meaning, what do you prefer more (such as haste vs mastery, etc) and what have you tried? What happened when you tried something different? What did you finally decide fits best? I am getting used to my rotation but I still feel a little off. I think I stumble around, but right now just trying to figure out what would be best for me along with getting settled into a rotation. I'm about to go more into mastery and less into haste. It's weird being so used to having 3101 haste then the next day it's not the best choice. talk away.Kozzo3 Aug 31, 2012
Aug 31, 2012 Need Advice on my Boomkin Spec!!! For the lvl 60 tier what shoulc I take? Incarnation or Soul of the Forest? As for the other tiers nothing really seems to excel for Boomkin.........Am i wrong?Noçturnal3 Aug 31, 2012
Aug 31, 2012 Nature's swiftness/rebirth macro Hey guys, not very good with macros so was wondering if I could get some help here. Loving new talents and casting rebirth as bear is awesome, but I'm looking for a good mouse over macro for casting nature's swiftness/rebirth on raid frames (usual the default ones).Calmthestorm14 Aug 31, 2012
Aug 31, 2012 What spec for ret partner? Hello, so I'm going to be playing 2s again with the wife for MoP. What would you see as being a strong comp? We enjoyed moon+ret (wotlk) feral+ret resto+ret was honestly not that fun last season... had some good lulz with BOP+Starfall against double melee. She likes BG out of everything.. so I'm thinking of playing resto and being her pocket healer or something... or would it be better to help kill?Paiin0 Aug 31, 2012
Aug 31, 2012 wild shroom charging macro #showtooltip wild charge /target Wild Mushroom /cast [nomod] Wild Mushroom; Wild Charge #showtooltip /cast [nomod] !swiftmend; wild mushroom: bloom This is how I'm trying to implement shrooms + charge so far (and swiftmend -- not sure if the ! is necessary, but I was trying to deal with the ui forcing me to click on people for swiftmend, you can find other threads on that issue here) Any ideas on better implementation or anything?Paulbathehut0 Aug 31, 2012
Aug 30, 2012 First Talent Row Hello. I just had a couple questions about the first and second talents? Does Feline Swiftness stack with the natural 25% Cat Form speed bonus? Also, on Displacer Beast I read that it doesn't reset aggro in PvE and the mobs will still attack you (maybe nice in raid mechanics, I guess). Does it work as a Vanish in PvP? Thank you. I just Restarted, so I don't want to pay for respecs and testing at this time trying to build a tiny pre-max income.Restarted8 Aug 30, 2012
Aug 30, 2012 Weakened Feral Druid, After Patch? Forgive me if this has already been asked, but -- prior to the patch, my Feral Druid could stand his own ground, fight multi-mobs and come out squeaky (or semi-squeaky) clean. What's happened!? I don't even want to play him...Feelincatty11 Aug 30, 2012
Aug 30, 2012 New bug/issue When the patch hit I realized that when I rejuv swiftmend a target that the rejuv hasn't registered yet and I get a highlighted hand that is asking for a target. So it forces me to cast either another spell or click on the player I want to swiftmend. It's not a major issue, but it is definitely a clunky bug. Atm I wait a second before swiftmending which in pvp that can be death, just doesn't come off swift anymore =PFeralynne3 Aug 30, 2012