Druid

Oct 23, 2012 Druids Lost lots of abilities in MOP! List of Abilities lost (abilities are trained at Class Trainer and available to all specs on live) Some are now spec dependent others have been converted to Talents. I will list from Spell books on live: Balance: Insect Swarm (gone from the game) Starfire Thorns (gone from the game) Wild Mushrooms ***Wrath and Moonfire listed as core but available to all*** Feral: Bash (now a talent) (PVP tool) Cower (gone from the game) Demoralizing Roar (PVP tool) Enrage Challenging Roar (PVE tool) Claw (gone from the game) Feline Grace (now a glyph) Ravage Rip Savage Defense Savage Roar Shred Skull Bash (PVP tool) Thrash Tiger’s Fury *** On beta Mangle and Rake is listed as a Feral Core Ability but still available to all*** ***Guardian lists Savage Defense and Frenzied Regeneration as core but are available to all*** Resto: Lifebloom (PVP tool) Nourish Omen of Clarity Regrowth ***Healing Touch and Rejuvenation are listed as a core but available to all*** The ones I marked with (PVP tool) are the ones that I feel will seriously impact Druid PVP in a bad way. Most of all Bash being a talent is the worst one.Ragesrevenge41 Oct 23, 2012
Oct 23, 2012 Displacer Beast Puny druids who would otherwise be crushed under the might of my blade are escaping from me by using displacer beast and then instantly flying away. These cowards are not worthy opponents! Even a rogue can be pulled out of the shadows by boiling his blood or cursing the ground with death and decay, but to be able to vanish and then turn into a bird before my diseases even harm them is ridiculous. Victory or Death!Danq6 Oct 23, 2012
Oct 23, 2012 Proc Predatory Swiftness. Hey all I've been searching for a good hour and cant find out a addon which will tell me when Predatory swiftness procs. i've downloaded one but its out of date... Please help my fellow kittys :)Stealthkitty4 Oct 23, 2012
Oct 23, 2012 Feral Druid Burst Damage Hey everybody, feral druids aren't at the top of the PvP food chain as some may say.. but if played correctly can deal a high ammount of burst damage and with the right comp it can be a very viable pvp class to play. Check out my one shot macro on my Youtube channel "Endgamers" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51HMY6FA0K0Olfis0 Oct 23, 2012
Oct 23, 2012 Balance Stat Weights So i am trying to get everything out of my druid. Just started playing Balance last week, and I have seen a lot of talk about haste being over crit and crit being over haste. So before I do what Ask Mr Robot says, i would rather makes ure the stat weights they are going off of are correct. Feel free to look me over and tell me what I am doing wrong. I don't mind advice , as long as it it constructive and isn't rude. Again Balance is completely new to me, as I have only been playing since last tuesday. Any/all help is welcome. (p.s. Don't really know how to do SIMs/Rawr any instructions on that would be welcomed)Chucknurish6 Oct 23, 2012
Oct 23, 2012 FB worth it? (pvp)Is Ferocious Bite worth the 5 combo points should they be used to refresh SR or RIP? It just seems so weak compared to the Cata style.Aureil10 Oct 23, 2012
Oct 23, 2012 Symbiosis bone shield + logs I'm trying to find out how much bone shield absorbs over a fight. It doesn't seem to show up in the logging sites. I'm not sure if that's because the sites haven't programmed it in as an absorb to consider or if the combat log isn't showing it. Looking for bone shield in the browser I see it getting applied and fading. But I don't see any numbers near it. Would the absorb be under a different name? Or maybe Blizzard just isn't even logging it?Tappin3 Oct 23, 2012
Oct 23, 2012 Swiftmend targetting issues Is this ever going to be fixed? It's plagued resto druids for an eternity. It's really an issue in pvp =/ for those who aren't aware, often swiftment wont let you autocast it on your target and will instead make you target them, as if they didn't have rejuv/regrowth up.Swiftspice4 Oct 23, 2012
Oct 23, 2012 Sorry but gota qq I know we are op or whatever but I would like to pose the question why Boomkin and Resto get agility 1-1 to int yet feral and guardian only get nature power 1-1 agil instead of int. Reason int would be better for ferals is that int provides extra regen, spell power for all spells and some spell crit an it would only seem fair that whats good for the goose should be good for the gander. Rant overCrossingx4 Oct 23, 2012
Oct 23, 2012 Improving Resto Force of Nature I've read on Elitist Jerks and on these forums that Force of Nature is flatly inferior to the other options at that tier for Resto druids. I'm frankly disappointed by this. What exactly makes them inferior? How could they be improved to be competitive with Incarnation and Soul of the Forest? Would the trees be fixed if the heal they spammed did more healing? I haven't started raiding on my druid yet, so I'd like to hear what you all think would give the treants a much needed boost.Aemon3 Oct 23, 2012
Oct 23, 2012 Looking for a PvP Resto Druid mentor Hi there! I'm a nublet resto druid, trying to learn how to pvp effectively. I've read several guides, watched a bunch of videos, and started playing arena matches as often as possible. There's still a lot I feel that I'm doing wrong, or at best doing poorly. I'm hoping that I can find a pvp resto druid who has the time to chat with me in game about the role, sharing some of their experience. So if you have the time and expertise, reply here and I'll make a toon on your server to pick your brain at some point. Thanks!Sunbear1 Oct 23, 2012
Oct 23, 2012 Who agrees that... Druids that heal should have the tree form permanently?guardians have bear form permanently feral has cat and balance has moonkin so now it's time for blizzard to be a bit more faire with this reply if you agree or disagree and what you think.Dutex8 Oct 23, 2012
Oct 23, 2012 Balance or Feral - Share your thoughts I just leveld to 85 today, and im wondering which spec is strongest for PVP at the moment.(At 90 ofcourse) Im not one of those goofs that just asks which one does better damage, because there are many more aspects that matter other than damage. Which spec has better survivability? Burst? Please share your opinions.Nardandiir2 Oct 23, 2012
Oct 23, 2012 Hard casting skills So is it just me or there is no point hard casting skills because they are just to long copping silence after silence.feels like I pull a lot more dps just spamming my dots all day and just use ss procs kinda feels kinda lame.i came against a warlock and frostmage team I got so silenced I wanted to quit game lololBoing0 Oct 23, 2012
Oct 23, 2012 Printable Symbiosis List Does anyone know of a good 1 page table of all the effects of Symbiosis that are "accurate" and can be printed?Howlareya2 Oct 23, 2012
Oct 23, 2012 a question to other boomies so I have a question to some other boomies, and druids. when your in a group as a boomkin, and your doing a boss fight. when the tank is dying and falling really low on health, do you heal them. I will admit I don't raid much or do instances that often, but I was curious about this. I usually do heal the tank as a jesture to keep the group alive, and happy, but that was called into question when I got into a group that wasn't doing good against the horseman this evening. yes, the dps wasn't great from the group only topping 30k ish for most, and that's something my sis, friend and I are working on. but when the tank began the fight he wasn't keeping control and one memeber died, and I had to rebirth. the battle dragged on, and on several occasions the tank was very close to dead, toward the end the healer comments how the dps was bad. I can get hotheaded sometimes so I reply back that the healer wasn't doing their job. the tank states that they stayed healed, and I explained that was becuase I was healing him too. the healer then says the battle going on longer was my fault because I was healing. should I have let the tank die..... ecspecially in an instance where it's hard to come back to the fight. I'm just trying to get some honest answers as to what other boomies do. thanksYukaru15 Oct 23, 2012
Oct 23, 2012 haste rating numbers and spirit ok 2 questions: 1)is there an up to date chart on the amount of haste i need to get an extra rejuv, lifebloom, etc. tick? 2)is spirit only useful for mana regeneration?Thugnifacent1 Oct 23, 2012
Oct 23, 2012 Killing healers as feral... Any and all input welcomed. What are the most effective ways? Keep SR rolling, put bleeds up, then pop burst cooldowns? This is what I normally do. Sometimes it works and other times it's just a waste. Anybody have anything different they do?Urtho11 Oct 23, 2012
Oct 23, 2012 Symbiosis on Druids for Druids Druids should be able to use Symbiosis on Druids of other Specializations. Druids who group together have a disadvantage due to a lack of an ability while in arenas, battle grounds, raids and world pvp. These are just thoughts and please add your idea's Spec's--------Boomkins------------Feral---------------------Guardian------------------Restoration Boomkins-------------X----------Starfall----------W. Mushroom Detonate-------Owlkin Frenzy Feral-----------Survival Instincts--------X---------------------Tigers Fury------------Skull Bash Guardian-----Savage Defense ------Enrage------------------------ X ---------------------Bear Hug Restoration----- Iron Bark---W.Mushroom Bloom----------Wild Growth--------------------X Should be easy to follow, but I do want to go over a few abilities. Restoration - Skull Bash is usable in all forms and could look like monk's spell "clash". -Bear Hug is usable in all forms - Owlkin Frenzy will act like Natures Grasp. After activating the ability the next attack against the caster will causing you to go into a frenzy, increasing your healing by 10% and causes you to be immune to push-back while casting Restoration Spells for 10 seconds. Last 45 seconds, 1 minute CD Boomkins - Survival Instincts and savage defense is usable in all forms Guardians -Tigers Fury will grant 30 rage and the damage buff for 15 seconds. 30 CD - Wild Growth will cost 30 rage - Wild Mushroom Detonate cost not rage to place but cost 15 rage to Detonate and slows all targets by 50%. Only 1 Mushroom can be placed and re-activating the ability will trigger the effect Feral's - Enrage will grant 20 energy instantly and additional 10 energy for 10 seconds. 1 min cd - Starfall is usable in all forms and cost 50 energy (damage can not be buffed or efected by tigers fury or S.Roar) - Wild Mushroom: Bloom is usable in all forms. Cast no energy to place but cost 50 enegry to Bloom. Only Mushroomcan be placed and re-activating the ability will trigger the effect Note - Sorry for the ulgy table. This was made on a Driod X 2Anude1 Oct 23, 2012
Oct 23, 2012 Feral vs. others pvp So I want to ask seasoned professionals some questions 1) after looking at the current arena rankings it seems as though there are either almost or no feral Druids over 2k at least in 2's. Is this a sign of not being viable? Or is it a sign of a higher skill cap? 2) How do ferals perform as far as burst and sustain damage? Are we reliant on a 3 minute cool down like ret pallies to land a kill? 3) what classes do we counter in Mop and what classes counter us? Thanks in advance!Saintshifter15 Oct 23, 2012
Oct 23, 2012 Resto @90 So I am considering leveling my Druid to 90, but I truly only like playing resto spec. Now I know that I can level all the way to 90 thru dungeons and lite questing, but my question is if I only like resto tree would it be a waste to level it (over another class that heals) because of dailies and the rep grind(not really a grind tbh)but the thought of gaurdian, feral or balance makes me kinda cringe. Anyone else feel this way and find out @90 it isn't really a big deal?Taimedown2 Oct 23, 2012
Oct 22, 2012 Restoration and the Spell Haste buff Or lack thereof. Since the 5% Spell Haste buff affects our healing probably more than any other healing class, why can't we just get it built in like Balance? We've all see the charts (and if you haven't, go here http://elitistjerks.com/f73/t130799-resto_mists_pandaria_5_0_x_release/). It's fairly easy to get 3043 haste out of your heroic gear using gems, reforging, and enchants; which when combined with that elusive 5% buff will give the first (second for Lifebloom) extra tick on ALL heal-over-time spells. Without that buff, I'd need 5320 haste, which just ain't gonna happen without losing a ton of spirit or intellect. Not every group (especially not, for instance, a challenge mode group) has an elemental shaman, balance druid, shadow priest, or hunter with a sporebat pet. I'm not even going to get into why that's the case. My argument is that Restoration Druids NEED that buff and having to rely on another spec to get it is VERY frustrating.Eillan0 Oct 22, 2012
Oct 22, 2012 Resto druids critting70k in cat form in Arena Is that working as intended? Just curious. Having been under pressure from a mage and then a resto druid coming up and doing 50k+ dps is bonkers in a 2v2.Drota21 Oct 22, 2012
Oct 22, 2012 Resto Trinket HELP! I have http://www.wowhead.com/item=75274#reward-from-q I Reforged it so I get 300+ spr from the mastery on it. I just was wondering if this trinket is better then some of the other trinkets in heroics Atm. ThanksZenzaru1 Oct 22, 2012
Oct 22, 2012 Druid Macro's Changed over to healing and trying to get macros to work but having a big problem. Looked over the forum and couldn't find any. Anyone give me a hand with some of their macros that they use? Or has a website with CURRENT macros?Blackdogg2 Oct 22, 2012
Oct 22, 2012 Tank gearing problem. Here lately, especially with the new loot system and the addition of monks. it seems most the gear that drops is always monk haste gear. trying to level out my stats according is so frustrating! anyone else having this issue?Hidesintrees1 Oct 22, 2012
Oct 22, 2012 [Resto] Soul of the Forest Tranq does anyone know if they fixed that bug where soul of the forest caused tranq to heal for less? also incarnation vs. soul of the forest?Cerannas2 Oct 22, 2012
Oct 22, 2012 Trying to Figure out how a Boomkin can.... Heal so much in Arena...WITHOUT going OOM? My shaman would go OOM extremely quickly if I was ELE trying to OFF HEAL. This guy was off healing the entire time and never even got off an Innervate. Please explain.... The LOLUBAD isn't what I'm looking for. I would seriously know how that is possible. Is it gear? Is it spirit....? I just don't understand the mechanics behind this...Whatevas5 Oct 22, 2012
Oct 22, 2012 Boomkin Aoe So i have read the guides on here. But i just feel like i am doing something wrong. My numbers a subpar and it really pisses me off. Like I can do great single target but when it comes to big trash pulls (challenge modes) i just piss the bed. I don't know what I am doing wrong. Should i jsut muliti-dot everything and pray for high starsurge procs or just mushroom/hurricane everything? Muliti-dotting is only really good for 3 mobs are less since its to much to tab through everything and put your eclipse dot on it. Are balance druids just !@#$ for mass aoe? only been playing boomkin for a week, I dont expect myself to have mastered the class in just a week, but I feel like I am missing something very important in the aspect of aoe seeing as I am doing decently well on single target.Chucknurish6 Oct 22, 2012
Oct 22, 2012 How are my gems/enchants/reforge? Hey guys so I am relatively new to the game in general (started 4.3) and I am working on gearing for bgs so I am aiming for cit > haste. I wanted to know if my current enchants, gems, and reforge look ok? I know my meta gem is level 85 one but on my server they are really expensive for me and I have not had a chance to level my dk which has my gathering professions to make money or level this toon's crafting professions. Any constructive criticism is appreciated. Thanks! I also know I have the cata trinket to get out of snares/roots/etc and that is being replaced Tuesday when I cap.Ardir1 Oct 22, 2012
Oct 22, 2012 what profession combo? so i'm trying to choose between one of the following combos: enchanting/jc herb/alchemy herb/scribe herb/enchanting I want to have a constant flow of gold, but still benefit from the professions. I mainly pvp and i'm a resto druid on a very big server..tichondrius. Please and thank you for the help, i would love a straight answer and for someone to show/tell me how to make gold with a combo or with a profession, thank you :)Boomzoom2 Oct 22, 2012
Oct 22, 2012 Tackling the burst problem as a HoT healer? Disclaimer: This is NOT a QQ thread. Coming from Starcraft, blaming losses on imbalance when you're at a terrible arena ranking like me (1500 bracket) is a bit out of place as I probably make more mistakes than you can count. I strongly believe that, although people may consider the outrageous burst "imbalanced," there are still druids that are 2000+ rating, going against compositions with similar classes. I'm not going to be asking about compositions because that's a completely different topic, but my question for you guys is: In the current state of arena PvP, how are you Druids handling the outrageous burst compositions? It seems as if you've got to pop your tree form right away, barkskin, vigil/hotw, health trinket, etc. if you want to have a chance at surviving. This is of course assuming they don't either: 1) CC you until you die 2) Can heal through their damage. I'm thinking this is also very map dependent and if you're running a composition that (I hate to use this) is "less-superior" than the opposing composition (having no warrior, mage or hunter on the team) and you're on a map, say, graveyard, then the likelihood you'll be able to LOS effectively is severely reduced. What are your thoughts, guys? I'd like some ideas as I'm having a tough time escaping the 1500 bracket with a WDkD composition.Ruffalene5 Oct 22, 2012
Oct 22, 2012 Macro to make swiftmend and wild growth work? i noticed swiftmend and wild growth are broken and dont work if you have an enemy targeted. is there a macro that will work regardless of who you have targeted, but doesnt rely on naming a specific target (like a /castself macro)Kitez1 Oct 22, 2012
Oct 22, 2012 Ninjaing flags in BGs as a druid Hey guys, i love to play stealthers for pvp, and i love my druid. One thing thats been annoying me lately, however, is the inability to ninja a flag in a bg, that is without having to kill the person guarding it. On my rogue I had gotten very good at sapping the person, and blinding anotherr if need be, then taking the flag. The durations of these are longer enough to allow a 10 sec (or whatever) cap. I can't figure out how to do this is a feral druid, though. Cyclone doesnt last long enough, and root doesn't work for most classes. I have been able to occasionally typhoon a person farther away then ns cyclone them and hope i can do it before they get to me; any other ideas you guys have used? This is an aspect of stealth classes that I love. Thanks!Valfour3 Oct 22, 2012
Oct 22, 2012 Balance Druid Incarnation Animation... I think there should be a glyph to remove this animation. Boomkins are already Big Fat Chicken-Cow targets as is. This cooldown only makes that worse by alerting people with a big FAT sign saying "Hey...yoo-hoo...OVER HERE!! ATTACK ME! I AM CURRENTLY POPPING ALL MY COOLDOWNS!" Other classes have significant cooldowns that don't immediately advertise such CDs to the enemy, so I think it's only fair that we have the option to not be more conspicuous than we already are. I am not QQing here, nor do I have some false belief that Blizzard will actually read this and care. I'm just asking for the opinions of other Boomies.Brutah3 Oct 22, 2012
Oct 22, 2012 symbiosis anyone else having this problem so I usually use symbiosis with my sis,(a rogue) while I'm boomy. The thing I've noticed is when I'm doing scenario's with her and a friend, that she'll be only a few feet away, I cast symbiosis, and then less than five minutes later it has gone off. It's not becuase we have zoned, or that she's to far away from me, becuase usually I'm only a few feet away. I haven't figured out yet what is going on. at first I thought Maybe I had just lost track of time, but more than once it has gone off within say a five to ten minute window(give or take a few minutes). has anyone else had this happen to them. oh and if there is already a thread on this I am really sorry, I didn't see one posted. thanks alot ^ ^Yukaru2 Oct 22, 2012
Oct 22, 2012 Bears don't die in pvp. Doing some world pvp and I've been playing this (not even remotely skilled) feral druid that can literally sit in bear and just wait for me to use my cooldowns, not even pressuring me. Just waits for the readiness exhilaration and sits through the damage while he waits for lacerate ticks to kill me. Not one shift besides into bear, no heals out of bear form after that and no dps in cat form; JUST bear form. Kind of stupid so let's stop complaining about hunters for 5 minutes (they are op) and realize that bear pvp takes less skill than hunter pvp. :DMalevoris17 Oct 22, 2012
Oct 22, 2012 What DPS can you pull on stoneguard as Feral? I think im doing somthing wrong. Started vaults last night with new guild. 10 man normal. Dropped first boss. I was last on DPS, did around 45k dps. Top was a rogue at about 100k dps. He is slightly more geared than me. Why is my DPS low? Is it a lrn2play thing, or feral druids are not super good right now thing? Is it a stat / gem / forge thing? I know im not hit or expertise capped yet but would that really make much of a diffrence? I know the rotation. Can someone please armoury me and see if there is anything i can do to improve? Or any feedback on your experiences? Thanks so much in advance. So... what DPS can you pull ?Oronus2 Oct 22, 2012
Oct 22, 2012 Feral Macros... Just wondering if people are able to provide me with a macro that does this: when prowling it will Ravage when not prowling it will Rake when i hold shift it will Rip i plan on making a few. another that will pounce, mangle, ferocious bite. any help would be great. i cant seem to figue it out myself...Katamei2 Oct 22, 2012
Oct 22, 2012 New Vengeance + FR nerf for bear tanks. So it appears that I was testing some stuff out as a tank today, while tanking the rarespawn mobs where I normally eat their hit for a copious amt of vengeance which I then use to heal myself with Frenzied Regen, I no longer gain the 50k vengeance I used to, now reduced to 15k Vengeance bonus. In addition, Frenzied Regen will only heal me for a flat amount that does not scale with attack power. Not sure when this hotfix came through, but it would be GREATLY appreciated Blizz if you mentioned something as crucial as this.Arilith13 Oct 22, 2012
Oct 22, 2012 Savage Defense For all the other raiding Guardians out there, do you feel as if Savage Defense is garbage? I have found that it is a complete waste of rage to even use it when i can just pop FR and take damage and play much like a dk with the take the hit and heal aproach. Druids have for the most part played very similar to the warrior class with tanking, seeing as we are both rage tanks. So for savage defense why did they not make it work like barrier does for the warrior? Honestly the way barrier works, it was pretty much the way our mastery worked last xp. I kind of feel that we kinda got a half job done when they was redisgning tanks. This is no qq post by any means, i love my guardian and feel realy strong on most fights but when i look at the savage defense button while tanking i just laugh( i aint wasting the rage on it, one bad rng hit cause dodge let it slide by then i dont have rage to heal a big hit...aka wil of the emperor fight).I have looked over alot of logs and im seeing most bears doing the same with minumal sd usage and alot of fr heals. I think if our am was similar to barrier it would be used alot more. Then they could give us back a desent agi/dodge conversion. Maybe not like it was with Cata but better than what it is now. I guess the counter to that would b "Your mastery provides armor" but from the way i understand it, in a raid enviroment all our mastery effect is white hits that for the most part is not that much. So in short do you guys feel that you would use your am more if it was more like barrier rather than a rng am (which isnt am imo). And i ask this to the actual raiding guardians not the dungeon rats that dont raid (no offense ment).Waft7 Oct 22, 2012
Oct 22, 2012 Resto PvP - Staff vs. Main hand/Off hand Every season, the same question, and I thought I'd ask y'all. I did a side by side, and here's what I found: stam 21 int -151 spirit 209 spell power 1 resil 9 pvp power 0 Crit -200 The positive values are what you gain from using the staff. The negative are what you gain from using the mainhand/offhand. T The gains to stam, spell power, and resil are inconsequential. The only material difference I can see is, staff gives you more spirit, mainhand/offhand gives you more int (from the offhand enchant) and crit. Crit I don't care about, so it's a toss up between int and spirit. From what I can see, mainhand/offhand is a better choice than staff. It's three weeks before I can make my purchase, but I want some feedback before I lay out the points. Do I have the right of it?Gruklaar8 Oct 22, 2012
Oct 21, 2012 Energy starved. So I'm pretty new to Feral Cat DPS. In Wrath I played Feral Bear and Resto. While building my Resto set, I'm currently DPSing as Feral until I'm needed as a healer. But I'm having a lot of problems with energy. I'm starting off a fight like this: As the tank pulls, I cast FFF. Then I Charge>Rake>Mangle>Shred>Tiger's Fury>Ravage. At this point, depending if one of the previous abilities crit, i either Shred or Rip. After this, it's Shred to build combo points then Savage Roar. Now I'm int the process of making sure rake, mangle, Savage Roar and Rip are up. But it seems like at this point, I'm purely saving energy for rake and rip. If I try to use shred at this point on, I'm completely energy starved. I guess I could use Berserk earlier, but I've tried to save it for the phases of fights where you would want to blow cooldowns. Is there something I'm doing wrong? Will this get better with more haste? Or is there a lot of auto attacking involved while waiting for energy to build back up?Xerouz24 Oct 21, 2012
Oct 21, 2012 Travel Form - needs a nurf travel form is op as with its speed buff and how it gets you out of slows it should cost more mana so they cant just spam it, because pretty unfair to try catch them in a bg before they get away and come back with full mana.Shockilla3 Oct 21, 2012
Oct 21, 2012 Natures Vigil or Heart for tank Hey i was just wondering which is a better choice. Combining natures vigil with incarnation is what i currently do, so im curious if switching to heart and wrathing for the duration might quicken our path through those key phases. Using it to tranq is also a possibility, extra stam wouldnt be so shabby also.Bearbobagins1 Oct 21, 2012
Oct 21, 2012 member dese dais? http://www.wowwiki.com/Alamo croll downeMercay0 Oct 21, 2012
Oct 21, 2012 Resto Haste Breakpoint? Hi, just a quick question about Haste "cap". I've read this chart (extracted from PVE Resto sticky) http://wtsheals.com/level-90-druid-healing-guide/ Highlighted Important breakpoints for level 90: 3043, 5320, and 6652. My Haste is at 4049 (9.53%) should I reforge my excess down to mastery or spirit if available until I'm just above 3043 or is it still benefiting me?Adoette4 Oct 21, 2012
Oct 21, 2012 Rare Spawn vs Boomkin How am I supposed to fight a Pandaren or Jinyu Rare Spawn as a Boomkin when I don't have an interrupt? The Jinyu I just have to heal through Torrent I guess which will be tough in Dread Wastes but a Pandaren is a mandatory interrupt or it heals 100% Solar Beam doesn't count, 1 minute cooldown.Kurokire7 Oct 21, 2012
Oct 21, 2012 Debating lvl'ing Druid or Monk for PvE Heals. Thoughts? I got my Monk up to like 43, and I think I have a Druid at like 26 or something. I want to heal end-game PvE content as either Resto or Mistweaver, what would be the better option for overall versatility? I enjoy playing both of them, so I'm up in the air. I don't have the time to lvl and play both, so looking for some input. Ultimately I'm going to decide, but I'd love to hear some thoughts from some Druids!Medarly7 Oct 21, 2012
Oct 21, 2012 @Boomy PvP ?? Forgive me as I am sure this has been asked to many times, but I didn't see any posts as I scrolled through the pages. How is Balance/Boomkin doing in PvP at level 90? I haven't seen much in the way of QQ regarding boomies. Am I to assume then that Boomies are doing ok pvp wise? I was thinking of gearing up my boomy and was wondering if it was a waste of time?Wabbìt2 Oct 21, 2012