Druid

Sep 2, 2012 Focus macro with modifier help Can anyone help fix this macro. Its supposed to stun my focus target while holding shift and just stun the target if not. /cast [mod:shift, @focus] Mighty Bash; Mighty BashRhimes4 Sep 2, 2012
Sep 2, 2012 To people compaining about healing shrooms Hello everyone :). I would just like to say that the healing shrooms aren't as bad as people think...for pvp at least. they are probably the BEST escape way. In wsg...put a shroom at the top edge and then use the spell the go to a friendly target, it's a fun little trick. Or if you want to cross a river, quickly put on over, target it, and use the spell. It may not be a GREAT healing spell, although the healing of the 3 combined on a group is insane...but it is very useful. that's all i have to say, use this trick...it WILL come in handy for the upcoming arena season and bg's :)Boomzoom1 Sep 2, 2012
Sep 2, 2012 Guardian Soloing Is anyone else having trouble soloing stuff with the new changes? I'm an avid mount collector and now it seems I can't solo any of the things I was before the patch. By the time I get enough rage to get Savage Defense off I'm practically at 50% HP. Frenzied Regeneration is worthless now too as it costs so much rage you can't use it with out loosing 90% of your dodge. Also bosses seem to be hitting me a lot harder than before the patch. Tuesday night we cleared 8/8 heroic but just barely with both tanks down by the end of it. (Guardian druid and warrior) So far I'm really unhappy with these changes. Is there something I'm doing wrong? I know the rotation, mangle as often as its up, savage defense when you can, etc. Any suggestions?Hilfy35 Sep 2, 2012
Sep 2, 2012 Bear Tanks gems are ? i know Agility but is the other is it stam ?Kelyisa1 Sep 2, 2012
Sep 2, 2012 resto druid defense (or lack there of) with all of the shielding cooldowns the other healing classes have been given, you'd think rdruids would be given something, anything, but here we are, still stuck with no survivability, nothing in comparison to the other healersAsleepy18 Sep 2, 2012
Sep 2, 2012 5.0.4 Moonkin haste? I have heard from a few sources that haste isn't that major anymore for moonkins? I am skeptical about this but I was wondering if this is true what is the reason? I can't see casting faster being a problemElaydia4 Sep 2, 2012
Sep 2, 2012 transmog help Hey can anyone make me a transmog set for my make worgon druid. I don't want and pvp or pve tier items in the set. so thanks for your helpAbbòt6 Sep 2, 2012
Sep 2, 2012 Help with healbot Got the newest healbot and im trying to get the talent Cenarion Ward to work. However it does not I had to make a macro for it "/cast Cenarion Ward" buts so glitchy and never casts on right target. Any ideas thx!Musuby2 Sep 2, 2012
Sep 1, 2012 Druid Minor Glyph suggestion Glyph of the Makrura Turns your Aquatic form into a Makrura. (For those who don't know, Makrura are the Crab-man things.) It already has a swimming animation, this glyph will just be another option for further customization.Gulizandi0 Sep 1, 2012
Sep 1, 2012 To all Boomkins Please use moonfire more. To any new boomkins, here's a handy macro, put it in every slot on your bar, then mash your face into your keyboard. #showtooltip Moonfire /jump /cast MoonfireSpartashaman8 Sep 1, 2012
Sep 1, 2012 How to Boomkin PvP? Could anyone give me a short tutorial? Thanks!Arrietty7 Sep 1, 2012
Sep 1, 2012 DS - when do are new spells shine? So far I have only screwed around tanking an ICC drake run, but I am going to tank DS tonight. When, if any, is the best time to use our new "tricks" One other druid in the guild was tanking H DS this week, but didn't find any key spots yet. What times have others used Vortex/Treants/Typhoon/Entanglement/Roar and said... "that was pretty slick"? I hoped Roar might work with Blood kiting on H spine, but I heard that doesn't work. I did see the Hags trash mobs get Typhooned around in an LFR, but otherwise I have not read any real key uses. (this is more of a lulz use ;p) Thoughts?Ursusmanny8 Sep 1, 2012
Sep 1, 2012 delay on typhoon? I notice typhoon doesn't really blow back the moment of cast. Theres a bit of delay which means you have to time things perfectly if your trying to blow some one off. Has typhoon always been like this?Lawlessdruid3 Sep 1, 2012
Sep 1, 2012 What IF... Idk about anyone else, but the fact that resto Druids don't have a form anymore is getting to me. EVERY other spec has a form. What if, you give us back tree form, just for the sake of having a form. Whatever buff we get from specing resto would be provided by tree form. THEN when we need to bust out the major healing we could morph INTO this new trub form. Wth is trub form? You know the new tree form? The one with legs and like an Afro going on up top? Yep. Trub. Tree-shrub. Cause, honestly, the short duration of our tree form as it is now, sucks. If I'm busting out tree form, do you honestly think I have time to /Dance and yell "COME ON BABY, LET'S DO THE TWIST, COME ON BAAAABAAAY, LET'S DO THE TWIST, TAKE ME BY MY LITTLE HAAAND AND GO LIKE THIS!!!!"? Yeah. I could macro it. But where's the fun in that? =PFeralspirit3 Sep 1, 2012
Sep 1, 2012 Level 70! But what to wear? Hello fellow druids, I just wanted to get some input as to what numbers to look for on my feral druid gear or if you have any suggestions as to what gear I should be wearing in the 70-75 bracket. Currently all of my trinkets are from level 50 or somewhere around there, does anyone have any suggestions on what trinkets I should be using trinkets. I like pvp but I can grind through dungeons or quests etc. Thanks in advanceDominarq0 Sep 1, 2012
Sep 1, 2012 Blizz: please make Mighty Bash a range stun As it stands, it's an extremely cheesy mechanic to have to be RIGHT up next to someone (directly in front of you no less) to use it. Give it a 10-12 yard range in a wide frontal cone. Everyone is currently avoiding this talent for a reason -- it's too clunky to use. And why is it on a 50 second cooldown? Meanwhile, paladins are spamming their range stun every 30 seconds... This change would actually make boomkins much more viable in pvp to be able easily stun someone every 30 seconds.Ebany13 Sep 1, 2012
Sep 1, 2012 Keeping Sunfire/Moonfire up at the same time? Hello fellow Moonkins, After experimenting with the new talents/skills, should both Sunfire and Moonfire be kept up on a target all the time? Does it differ when talking about PvP or PvE? Thanks!Prestochango1 Sep 1, 2012
Sep 1, 2012 Tree form I can't seem to find tree form in my spell book or anything on my lowbie resto druid. I'm wondering if it is still in the game and also if it is what level I get it at.Oscrach2 Sep 1, 2012
Sep 1, 2012 Coming back to Druid, few questions.. Just came back to playing Druid, currently level 67 looking to hit 85 before MOP.....What is the best possible rotation for Cat Form? Mainly for PVE as I can figure out pvp later but rotation is really where I am a little confused. Appreciate any advice!!! Thanks!Faswojo2 Sep 1, 2012
Sep 1, 2012 MoP and Heals, what do YOU think? I personally am really enjoying these heals. I love it! What do you think about druid heals?Adonsia18 Sep 1, 2012
Sep 1, 2012 new glyph of the stars Hello fellow balance druids, just a quick question about the new glyph .... do u prefer the moonkin or do u prefer the new moonkin glyphed... for my part i dont realy see any difference... both are sick i like our cannon bird and i like watching the stars fall off to the ground from the moonkin glyphed ... what a bout u guys.Percidios20 Sep 1, 2012
Sep 1, 2012 loss of abilities? This is my first druid and what im wondering is that why did i lose ravage, mark of the wild and skull bash at my lower level? Ravage is now at level 50 and the other 2 are now above level 62.Hoycer4 Sep 1, 2012
Sep 1, 2012 Old druid..new boomy Hello.. Was messing around a bit with boomy spec with a few questions... Being a lazy bear and not looking to hard but it seems to be wiser to get fresh answers Seems critical is very good now? Better than haste? What is a aoe rotation cause I seem to really fail in that area... Is shrooms even worth using in aoe? TyRecdogg4 Sep 1, 2012
Sep 1, 2012 Thrash broken? To try out the new Guardian spec, I went to solo some of TK last night. From my understanding Thrash has a 25% chance per hit to reset the cd on Mangle, and as far as I know thrash does NOT have a maximum number of targets. So if I'm hitting 8 mobs with thrash, that means I have a 25% chance to reset mangle X8 for every press of the thrash button. What I noticed is that this was not happening. However, almost every FFF I used did reset mangle. Was I just having bad luck, or is something not right with thrash at the moment? Sorry I posted on my DK....Otrus@MannorothLevingston4 Sep 1, 2012
Sep 1, 2012 Boomkin 3minute burst too strong? So Yeah I've been playing around for boomkin. I've been resto for the last few seasons mainly because I never took the time to figure out boomkin. And know I finally decided to try boomkin out and I'm actually really enjoying it. However I am kind of worried that once a boomkin hits 90, they'll be kinda overpowered. Taking a look at their 3 minute cooldowns(if your a troll boomkin) ... ... ... ... So basically, when I pop all of these as once; I get this: 20% increase of haste, 100% Increase in damage, and The damage that I deal will heal me and my teammates for 25% of the damage dealt. This does not include a trinket cooldown. So for basically for 3 minutes, I am sitting in god mode. Unless you completely lock me down for 10-30 seconds, I am going to be crushing the other team. I can already crit someone for 100k damage, with Starsurge and with this cooldown, with only using half of these cooldowns. Personally I don't mind this at all :) for a 3 minute cooldown, I like sitting in godmode :D but I was curious as to how other people feel about this.Zcer4 Sep 1, 2012
Sep 1, 2012 How are bear heals like after the patch? I'm wanting to reroll for MoP and bears were one of my choices. What are bears like currently? I enjoy soloing old content when I'm not raiding, so specifically how are their self-heals? I know DK's are the "king of soloing" but I don't want to play a DK for certain reasons. Aside from their soloing capability are they fun to play in a raiding situation? Are they similar to warriors? Currently I play a warrior and after the change it isn't much fun for me.Admission2 Sep 1, 2012
Sep 1, 2012 Blizz bring back the traveling cheetah form!! why not give us a choice, I miss my cool cat I much perfer it to the deer I wish you had given us an option :(Pinoky4 Sep 1, 2012
Sep 1, 2012 Balance question Hi all. I've been wondering, is balance remotely viable without being in Moonkin form, or is that 10% Arcane/Nature damage buff that important?Brenys2 Sep 1, 2012
Sep 1, 2012 Help me fix my new druid UI aesthetically This is close to what I want functionally, give me suggestions to improve it aesthetically. The raid frames will be 2 rows of 5 just above the fx cooldown timer bar. I will also have 1 more bar of 6 buttons I think, for abilities I don't have yet / consumables, that will get get put with the others. Ill eventually be able to put all the bars together. They are separated atm for muscle memory training purposes. I can prolly lose the stance bar. I will also need a spot for some power aura classic stuff once that addon is fixed. http://i783.photobucket.com/albums/yy111/jimadamski1/WoWScrnShot_083112_180900.jpgYoink2 Sep 1, 2012
Sep 1, 2012 STAG PARTY!!!!!! on stormrage right now i am making a stag party for all druids who wanna run around for a couple hours (or until we get bored) for lawls!!!! come join nao!!!!!Fleatree3 Sep 1, 2012
Sep 1, 2012 R.I.P Running Wild Moonkin Form i want this back please.Yeahbro3 Sep 1, 2012
Sep 1, 2012 Druid Minor Glyph suggestion I have a suggestion for a druid's minor glyph. Glyph of Free Running Ok, so this glyph will be an update on Travel Form, it will prevent Travel form from being used in Arenas or Battlegrounds, but increases the movement speed to match your land travel speed. This way, people who want to use it as a mount in Azeroth can, (before flight master's license) and they won't be sacrificing any speed by using a non-optimal form of travel. It can also be used for Druids who want to help out lowbies by ferrying them around, but don't already have a multi-person mount to do so.Gulizandi6 Sep 1, 2012
Sep 1, 2012 Guardian Lvl 15 tier Talents????????? Im Debating what to take here. Wild Charge Im thinking but Feline Swiftness may be good too. Any advice?Noçturnal11 Sep 1, 2012
Sep 1, 2012 Treant form? Been away for awhile and was using a Talent Calc that said we get our tree form back is this for realz?Saintspud1 Sep 1, 2012
Sep 1, 2012 Mangle vs. Shred is moderately annoying now Can we just have an ability that does 20% bonus damage if we're behind a bleeding target?Mobab6 Sep 1, 2012
Sep 1, 2012 Ravage during Incarnation-dps gain? So, I have been wondering, if in feral pve if it is a dps gain when you pop tf and berz to use incarnation and spam ravage instead of shred? Of course, this would be after the opening rotation of applying rip, rake and savage roar. Before, I would just shred spam as fast as I could and use ferocious bite if under 60% at 5 combo points. On the face, it looks like ravage would be a clear dps gain over shred but does the 5 extra energy cost add up to a dps loss? I was also noticing a distinct lack of combo points when using ravage. I have read that this may be a bug with combo points overall, but I was having problems with even getting a combo stack of five when using ravage.Kelsquicker10 Sep 1, 2012
Sep 1, 2012 Resto's I have now noticed that when I enter a BG, instead of my rejuv's ticking for 7.3 and LB's going for 3k+, they now hit for 5.1ish and like 2.2. Basically I've seen around a 25-30% decrease in all of my healing spells, but once I leave the BG my heals have returned back to normal. I asked a holy pally if he was experiencing a decrease in his heals and he said no. Is this a bug?Wörgasm13 Sep 1, 2012
Sep 1, 2012 Feral Druid Macro Hi, I used to use this macro to set up savage roar in cat form as well as feral charge my focus target in bear form, however, it is not working anymore. Any help will be great. thanks. #showtooltip /cast [stance:1,@focus,harm] Feral Charge(Bear Form); [stance:3] Savage Roar(Cat Form)Rhimes2 Sep 1, 2012
Sep 1, 2012 This is VERY Odd!! Before I speced Faerie Swarm I had Faerie Fire in a macro with Lacerate. Now that I speced this and add this to the macro instead it doesnt work. Anyone know why?Noçturnal11 Sep 1, 2012
Sep 1, 2012 Worgen/Boomkin Running WIld Was so good being able to use Running Wild as boomkin, why was it taken off? It is still considered a mount right?Zzyzxz2 Sep 1, 2012
Sep 1, 2012 Glyph of stag I don't play a druid but I play with them often, and Glyph of stag is hardly a helpful glyph. I think it would be nice if player mounted the stag could cast while mounted. Now not all abilities will be available, but I don't feel this to be OP but I guess it could be if someone explained it after they read all of this. Only allowing abilities that you have to click then decide where the aoe effect is going to be. For example Priests won't be able to cast fear while mounted, but will be able to cast Holy Word: Sanctuary. This would also mean cool combos and stuff. Like priests can cast angelic feather to make the druid go 60% faster on top of the already 40%,which sort of makes sense. But other classes can cool things that isn't a speed increase like traps, totems etc.... The most op combos with this are not even doing damage/healing, however you can do damage/healing aoe's effectively in some situations. There is still a lot to go over but I see it as a feasible idea.Kagulis3 Sep 1, 2012
Sep 1, 2012 The op bear Let me start with, wow blizz u made a great model with the bear. I love the option of a great offense makes a great defense. With incarnation and bezerker we have about 40 secs of endless rage. Our heals with frenzied is outstanding if timed right and we have a desent cd kit now. I know alot of players will disagre but let me lay some points out 1. If you didnt take Wild Charge in t1 then what kinda bear are you? 2. If you took renewal drop it!!! It looks good on the surface but is not needed with the way frenzied regen works now. Cenarion Ward is a much better option, It will help with midigating that first 4-6sec of the pull (aslong as you apply pre-pull) and helps keep our hp consistant. Its alot like sacred sheild in the pally tree. 3 Incarnation is a very op offensive tank cd (30 sec of straight mangle OMG) and defensive cd. Did he just say defensive cd? Yes i did!!! The rage gods shower you in those 30 sec. with all those mangles. 4. If you are reforged into dodge un forge it!! After hit and expertise cap get enough mastery to get you to what appears to be a 75% mastery cap (after buffed with might, you might need a pally friend to buff you till the exact numbers come out) then crit (Lots of crit)and haste. With the way SD works now and the rediculous conversion you need to get 1 point of dodge, your focus needs to be on rage gen. After hit/exp cap crit does that and does it well. 5. Frenzied regeneration with the current vengence model is a very strong self heal. Yes i said it, VERY STRONG!!! It scales off your ap and with no ap cap on vengence atm, a big hit will lead to a big heal. Example: H madness, Only poping barkskin and SI (2 min glyph on SI is awesome) the impale took me from full to 45-50%hp(no external cds were used). pooling 50+ rage prior i poped FR after impact and went back to full before a healer could get a heal off. Big vengence makes for big heals. So in short offense is our best defense, no more afk tanking(thank you blizz).Waft3 Sep 1, 2012
Sep 1, 2012 Resto PvP Anyone got a good buildSúbstànce2 Sep 1, 2012
Sep 1, 2012 Please fix [Glyph of the Treant] I absolutely love the new [Glyph of the Treant] glyph but i find that in PvP it is difficult to keep on. We have been missing this form since back in the WotLK days and now that we finally have it back, we can hardly use it. Reasons: It uses a global CD. A global CD to change to a new character skin is a bit steep especially in tight PvP situations. I understand the global CD if you went say "Bear form" but to change the character skin, that sucks. When you are in PvP you are forever changing forms e.g. bear form to immune polymorphs and travel form to kite. And in the end, you always end back in your default form, this sucks If blizzard could make it so the glyph makes it a default form or to at least take out the GCD, i would be a very happy druid. I understand that it is just a skin but i really like it and i would love to use it more.Elyand5 Sep 1, 2012
Sep 1, 2012 Boomkin pvp is.... AWESOME LOVE IT AND PVELaureall1 Sep 1, 2012
Aug 31, 2012 resto druid: lifebloom resfreshes gone?! regrowth and nourish no longer refresh the counter on lifebloom? what is thisAsleepy2 Aug 31, 2012
Aug 31, 2012 Healing UI Today I was messing around with my UI, I would like if you guys could tell me what you think. Solo/OOC: http://i45.tinypic.com/333d7br.jpg Raid: http://i48.tinypic.com/24vv146.jpgCyberchicken4 Aug 31, 2012
Aug 31, 2012 No free Ravage after Feral Charge I only recently leveled this druid, but I had gotten used to the old talent that allowed Ravage to cost no rage and be useable while unstealthed after using Feral Charge. Seems like this has been completely removed. I can still use ravage, but only as an opener from stealth. I understand that rogues also have openers that they can only use from stealth, but they also have alternative means of getting back into stealth while in combat (vanish, shadow dance). Don't get me wrong, the feral dps spec feels stronger than before, especially with Predatory Swiftness. I just miss my Ravage procs. Speaking of predatory swiftness... It would be nice to have some visual feedback that it has procced. I know it's available when I spend a 5 combo point finisher, but it would be helpful to know that it's available after spending less combo points without searching for the buff or using a mod.Errnie5 Aug 31, 2012
Aug 31, 2012 Savage Defense -- Duration Stacking I was noticing when raiding today that it was looking like the duration on Savage Defense was stacking if you cast another one. So if I cast it, wait three seconds, cast it again, I'd have nine seconds of the buff remaining. Does anyone know if this is going to hold true no matter how much duration is left (e.g. 1s or 5s left), or if it's just capped for under 1-3 seconds.Aegrum4 Aug 31, 2012
Aug 31, 2012 [Petition] Make "Glyph of Savagery" Base Please make Glyph of Savagery a base spell effect. This glyph is mandatory for PvP and eliminates the creative choices I could have. Thanks /signKamero6 Aug 31, 2012