Druid

Oct 9, 2012 Predator's swiftness addon I used to have an addon that when ever predators swiftness was activated, two green bars around my guy would appear. Had to remove it due to not being compatible with the current version. Never realized how much I relied on that(I PVP, which is a joke right now for feral =[) and was wondering if there is some other addon like this?Totemania3 Oct 9, 2012
Oct 9, 2012 Aerial Assault Cat Greetings druid friends. I posted this in the general forums but no one liked it, but I figured you guys would dig something like this. Basically I found a really dirty bug earlier today after a duel (I reported it, don't worry), but I've been messing with it today. It basically allows you to fly but do everything you could normally do on the ground. You go at regular run speed though have some screenies! http://imgur.com/a/Bug0W#0Firekeeper41 Oct 9, 2012
Oct 9, 2012 HotW nerfed I did some arena this morning and my wrath did 10k less dmg than usual. is it just me? it used to hit for 40-45Bigrooster17 Oct 9, 2012
Oct 9, 2012 Quick feral rotation question Just switched back to feral, is this the correct rotation now? Buffs: Faerie Fire Combo Point Builders: Follow this priority to generate Combo Points. Shred or Mangle Rake Maintain DoT. Finishing Moves: Follow this priority to spend Combo Points. Savage Roar Maintain buff. Rip Maintain DoT. Refresh with Ferocious Bite. Ferocious Bite when target is below 25% Health. So FF, then shred or mangle with a rake to 5? Then Savage roar with 5 points, then start over to build up Rip? That doesn't make too much sense. I have read a few different things, but they are all slightly different. I am just trying to find the best / most effective rotation since my change back and the new patch. Keep in mind I haven't played Feral since LK so I am not sure of what changes have been made and I just made the change back. Thanks.Thorsis7 Oct 9, 2012
Oct 9, 2012 How much haste for Resto? How much haste should I have for the first break-point as resto? I'm looking around but I keep seeing different values. Mr. Robot says 3042, EJ and Noxxic say 3043, Icy-veins says 3044, and my character sheet doesn't say 7.52% at ANY of those values.Elmon2 Oct 9, 2012
Oct 9, 2012 bear "charge" at low lvls? Hi guys i want to try tanking in guardian spec, But i have yet to see anything close to a warriors charge, i have tanked with warriors and charge comes pretty early. Question: Do low lvl bears get any kind of charge? Or do i have to try to beat these stupid monks and dps warriors that like to roll or charge into mobs then complain they have aggro? Any feedback or tips about keeping mobile would be great, I do plan on speccing into feline swiftness and taking advantage of the speed buff while going into cat between mobs...only thing is that if the packs of mobs are too close i know these impatient pr1cks will be beating me to the first hit if i dnt have a charge of somekind. Ty guys in advanceNewplãyer4 Oct 9, 2012
Oct 9, 2012 Bears are too RNG based Sorry in advance for posting another QQ thread. I am loving this expansion, I am loving my Druid, and I am loving Bears. Please don't take this too negatively, because it isn't meant to reflect my attitude as a whole. Our RPS is based on crits and Mangle reset procs, then our primary AM skill is based on Dodge. We are the only class which relies almost entirely on RNG to generate resources, and the only one that is solely reliant on RNG after using our primary AM ability. Warr and Pally flatly reduce damage, and scale up with damage dealt. DK both heals and mitigates damage in the same AM usage, scaling with their own gear. Monk mitigates damage passively, and actively dumps off the excess over time, scaling with damage (and player skill in balancing that WITH avoidance AM.) Bear's Dodge mechanic scales up with luck, and luck alone. When you dump 60 Rage into a skill, there should not be only a 50/50 chance of it working. While the RPS randomness is annoying, it isn't game-breaking. Most other tanks also are semi-reliant on procs, and that is okay. However, no other tank has a chance to blow their primary AM and receive no benefit from it whatsoever, partially exempting Monks considering that Shuffle/Purifying Brew are used much more interchangeably than the other AM skills. Because I don't believe in moaning just to moan, I would like to propose the idea of partially unnerfing Agi to Dodge contribution for bears so that we are no longer far and away the lowest passive avoidance tank in the game. In addition, rework SD to no longer increase Dodge, but to provide a physical damage reduction/absorb scaling with player HP and/or Atk. Giving bears the ability to reduce damage taken through this mechanic will be much more reliable, and put us in a desirable spot compared with tanks who are not taking unpredictable spikes of unmitigated damage. Looking forward to community response, positive or negative.Jimmyjames10 Oct 9, 2012
Oct 9, 2012 can someone plz tell me about ht hit chance. how come this guy http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/bloodhoof/Nagoto/simple didnt have gear that give hit rate, he still have 13.15% hit chance?Ishadovv5 Oct 9, 2012
Oct 9, 2012 sad about symbiosys was pumped for it originally, but you can only use it when you are with other people when you get into a dungeon you have to look to see what classes there are and put it on one asap, but by the time its finished casting the tank goes in combat and cancles the cast, i have taken it off my bar. its not game changing or anything. i would of prefered heart of the wild to be the 87 skill, and just a different talent in its place, symbiosys is just bad as bad as my spelling. and most people dont even know what to do when you actually cast it on them so 50% of the skill is wasted anyways my main complaint is i solo alot, and i get jelous seeing other classes being able to freely use their new skillAndryn3 Oct 9, 2012
Oct 9, 2012 Symbiosis Just kidding! I love you all <3 I bet you were expecting another qq thread. ^.~ you druids are sexy animals. aww yea.Tokiwa3 Oct 9, 2012
Oct 9, 2012 Ferocious bite... I have been finding that my 5 point combo ferocious bite with dps CDs blown hits for 45kish if I'm extremely lucky it's usually between 27k-35kish. When I am getting hit back to back for 70-100K a piece by casters and some melee.I was getting a little worried.I was hoping to watch my ferocious bite scale while lvling but my crits never got higher. I know stats come into play. I now we are bleed damage class. Kind of hard watching damage tick when you'e getting your face crit on. Any other feral's out there feel this?Heavycreamer61 Oct 9, 2012
Oct 9, 2012 SoS Blizz. Boomy Leveling Heyas I have levled as feral most of my way into MoP. Easy,fast,not hard, AND not many key strokes to kill a target or AoE. Read here that boomys where struggling, so i gave it a crack. I raided in Wrath as a Boomy/heals so i like to think i know what im doing. But i checked forums for exta tips ect. Respecc boomey,decent gear. Reforge. Go back to the questing zone i was chewing into fast with feral specc. Lo and Behold! First mob..not looking good jim, i say to my self. I do the rotation..i keep dpsing..keep going..hmm me health a bit low. Its finally dead. From feral to Boom = many many more key hits to kill a mob,takes longer,lose a bit of health..sometimes alot. Roots used. Wearing all leather,pop barkskin. Blizz, i think you should have a look at Boomy atm. Their dps is real low aswell compared to roughly same gear levels of feral. Sort of reminds me of leveling my Holy priest from 1-60 in vanilla. Yes..i was mad back then,nfi either. Be people posting here they had no trouble or their dps whilst leveling, is leet or to say round them all up and aoe. 90% or more of the time its single target dps. Thats what im talking about. While leveling. I watch boomys while i am leveling, they are doing it hard and takes many spells to kill something, while my ferals kill 4 roughly. I went back to reforge crits. Meh Anyhow. Just supporting the Boom Brothers and sisters of Druids who chose and love the LazerCHook and putting up with it. Cheers RoseBlackröse3 Oct 9, 2012
Oct 9, 2012 Why Are Feral Druids So Energy Starved??? No matter how much haste I reforge, gem, and enchant my energy regen barely moves up at all, I'm sitting there 2/3 of boss fights waiting for enough energy to do anything, WTF... I'm hearing Boomkins are completely useless as well, is Blizz trying to force us into being a tanking and healing class only or something...Naturewolf38 Oct 9, 2012
Oct 9, 2012 Could a case be made for Displacer Beast ? someone said its really good considering i could open with a pounce , mangle, mangle, mangle, shred . then hit bite, rip, or SRoar displacer beast and repeat with a thrash or swipe in there some where ?Spetnas13 Oct 9, 2012
Oct 9, 2012 Questions as a recently hit 90 druid I haven't started dead wastes or the enternal veil yet..was wondering if (since I want to tank) that I should go Guardian and quest in bearform so I can get gear for that spec? Or does it not matter even if I am in Feral spec. I ask this cause supposedly quest rewards are for your spec right? I basically want to know if I have to do bear spec or not. Also what rep do I want as a druid?Yachen2 Oct 9, 2012
Oct 9, 2012 Questions about Feral tanking I initially leveled this guy to do DPS in my guild's raid group, but my GM wants me to try to start tanking. I've never really tanked before, so I'm still getting used to the ropes. My first question: is it worth it to overlap Savage Defense to stop from Rage capping? I've noticed that my Savage Defense seems to stack on previous applications (if I have 3 seconds left on SD and use the ability again, it will give me 9 seconds total of SD). Is this an ok thing to do? Second question: is Feral tanking supposed to be this RNG? I feel like my Rage generation isn't dependable at all. Sometimes I'll be swimming in Rage. Other times I'll have nothing but the 5 Rage I just gained from my last Mangle. It makes it problematic at times because the boss will be smacking away at me, but I won't be generating enough rage to pop Savage Defense. Should I just be popping Barkskin during times like these and pray that the Rage generation gods smile on me? I'm not really sure if I like Feral tanking thus far, but maybe I'm still learning. Any help is appreciated though.Buguba4 Oct 9, 2012
Oct 9, 2012 Balance Druid Main Hand Weapon? Is there any vendors out there that are selling a Balance Druid Main Hand Weapon? Can't find one and I really need one!Ashios2 Oct 9, 2012
Oct 9, 2012 Polymorphic Acid Potion So Blizzard, you finally got it. Allowing us to keep a "fun" form when we shapeshift in and out of Cat/Bear/Travel...etc. So why has this not been applied to Noggenfogger or Savory Delight? Just curiousGenezing7 Oct 9, 2012
Oct 9, 2012 so i dont know why but hybrids keep calling.. my 1st toon to max level during vanilla,BC,wrath, and cata was a druid. but every expansion i just feel completely gimp as a hybrid. why? because if i want to be a feral cat i only had ONE tree i can use. so all the feral gear i get only works for ONE tree. and sooner or later as a feral somebody is gonna ask me to heal. SOONER OR LATER. With a mage, you will always be doing what you WANT to do, which is a ranged caster. you have 3 different specs with the same playstyle etc etc. i like the versatility but having 3 different spec roles(4 now i guess) just is a turn off for me :/. and with all of that said i STILL want to level my druid again(not as 1st character this time though). Should i level my druid? or should i just make a rogue if i want to be feral dps all the time? i dont know what it is, but warlocks playstyle just seems boring and slow (SO many cast time spells if not afflic)Ojdajoozmane2 Oct 9, 2012
Oct 8, 2012 Wow ....heroic tank....crushed I just hit 90... In mostly in 450 gear.... So cue up n get shadow pan heroic..... After the 2nd boss on the spewing trash I got crushed n wipe..... Is my gear that bad? I reforged best I canRecdogg22 Oct 8, 2012
Oct 8, 2012 Hello druid tanks! I'm a Druid tank, my guild is wanting to do Mogu'Shan Vaults sometime this week, however i do not know what my best stats to gem for are. I've seen a lot of Druids that gem stamina, but I'm not sure if this is the best stat. I have the hit cap, and I'm almost there on expertise. So, I'm really just looking for some opinions, what do you believe is the best gem for Druids tanking? I personally cannot decide.Bowshift31 Oct 8, 2012
Oct 8, 2012 Resto PVP weapon?!?!? What is the best PVE weapon currently to PVE with, until i have enough conquest to get that weapon?Deuff1 Oct 8, 2012
Oct 8, 2012 Mana issues? Trust lifebloom more! Basically don't keep a tank at full, try to time lifebloom to fall off when tanks hit around 50% health, it will likely top them off. I've seen some 250,000+ heals with it(glyph it) - it's awesome. Tanks may get worried but it's so mana saving.Xiata7 Oct 8, 2012
Oct 8, 2012 Balance PVP Question Is it viable? Is it better than feral? DiscussEwboom6 Oct 8, 2012
Oct 8, 2012 Resto Druid Pvp stats priority So now that Pvp power got nerfed for healing wise..what Is best stat>stat>stat>stat> For Resto Druid.. Pvp wise Int>Spr>Pvp power>Res.. Idk input anyone ??Oarx19 Oct 8, 2012
Oct 8, 2012 Temporarily changing to Resto - Reforging Hey guys, I've recently posted here about Resto tips back in Catacylsm and it has worked well, I know my rotations comfortably. However now it is patch 5.0.5 and Boomkins has been doing terrible damage as we know, urgently need a buff. I am thinking of switching to a Resto Druid until Blizzard can even the Boomkin situation. Right now if you inspect my gear, majority of my gear is DPS but I was wondering if I reforged most of the other secondary stats such as Haste/Crit into spirit, would I be fine in terms of mana regeneration? How would I go in heroic MOP dungeons hypothetically at first until I can start winning some Resto gear? Thanks.Katank1 Oct 8, 2012
Oct 8, 2012 Trouble Getting Raid Geared (Resto) This is mainly about my head and shoulder slots. There is a single int leather pre-raid peace for each and Ihave yet to see either drop. Pugs and my guild aren't exactly lenient and I have been kicked out of a number of raids for wearing cloth. Should I just keep farming heroics until I FINALLY see a drop?Rintlek8 Oct 8, 2012
Oct 8, 2012 Feral Vs Resto PVP. Id like to get an opinion from people who have run these specs in MOP. My druid is half way to 89 and i cant decide what i want my PVP spec to be. Im using the other as PVE tank. Please hook me up with some advice and insight on the pros and cons of each spec for PVP.Freyalice7 Oct 8, 2012
Oct 8, 2012 Rep grinding in mop Hi all Sorry for nuub question... But what's the best way now to get rep... Im not seeing the tabards anymore that u wear in dungeons?Recdogg6 Oct 8, 2012
Oct 8, 2012 Symbiosis abilities given and recieved Table Hey I was just wondering if there was an accurate table out there with both abilities given and recieved from this spell. I have looked around and found a couple but they seem to be from before MoP went live. I know some of the spells are accurate but not sure about all of them.Pwnstr5 Oct 8, 2012
Oct 8, 2012 Swift Flight Form??? Hey, I just learned artisan flying, but I'm still stuck with regular flight form which only allows me to fly at 150%... It says to see my trainer in my skill book to get SFF so I went to see my trainer and still nothing... Rather annoying since I saved up for the 4k gold for a while :/ Can anyone help me please?Xolan1 Oct 8, 2012
Oct 8, 2012 PTR / Simcraft I know some of you don't believe in Simulationcraft, but that is what my post is about. When I look at ... http://www.simulationcraft.org/ I see 5.0.5 (Beta) and 5.0.4 (Live). I know this is dumb to ask, but we are at 5.0.4 right now on live right? Is there a PTR running right now or is this site just way off. Are these numbers accurate? Thanks for your help.Naxima1 Oct 8, 2012
Oct 8, 2012 Starfall + Ursol's CC problems in Arena After several rounds of excruciating Arena, our 2s team of BM - Boomy was at a loss as to why we could not CC. We found that Trap, Scatter, and Quaking Palm, all are instantly broken from Starfall. We thought that perhaps it was a problem with starfall being cast at the same time as trap and the damage already starting on the cced target therefore breaking it instantly. However, after paying very close attention to my cds and only using Starfall in the 3rd second of trap a saw a shiny star float down over the trap and again, broke it. This is extremely frustrating because a major part of my burst is Starfall, my question is, Has this always been this way? Or is this a new bug/change? Also is Blizzard planning to fix this (if it is an actual problem and not intended). I also am having a major issues with Ursol's Vortex, the issue is that, it isn't working... at all... In the slightest... The strangest thing is, that it works fine in BGs, but has literally no effect in world pvp or arena... Blizzard seriously need to get there act together. Alot of bugs, not just with my class either. (Tick-tock goes the subscriptions clock)Rudzy3 Oct 8, 2012
Oct 8, 2012 Resto Mana I find that my mana pool dips low faster since MoP, even when I use Nourish (despite it healing very little). Is it just me? How should I deal with it?Treegrower10 Oct 8, 2012
Oct 8, 2012 Ghost Iron Dragonling Any ideas on this trinket vs heroic healing trinkets? http://www.wowhead.com/item=77530 Say, 600+ spr/haste/mastery better than http://www.wowhead.com/item=81133 ? Im currently using that and the brewfest Egg, but im used to raiding rogue and trying to get a quick idea of how good this trink is atm for healsAgitto2 Oct 8, 2012
Oct 8, 2012 balance pvp druid cirt or haste? balance pvp druid cirt or haste?Ishadovv6 Oct 8, 2012
Oct 8, 2012 Feral PvP Hi Everyone, How is feral PVP going for everyone now that some of us are at max level 90? Are you experiencing all the survivability issues I heard talked about before MoP release? Also, hows the damage output?Mourningwood15 Oct 8, 2012
Oct 8, 2012 Eclipse in MoP Feedback/Suggestions Let me preface this by saying that I love the eclipse system. Before it was implemented, balance felt clunky, boring, and lacking in identity. While the system is not perfect, the numerous changes they have made are gradually making it flow more smoothly. That being said, eclipse can be tremendously frustrating at times. While we do have some control over how it flows (see Soul of the Forest, Celestial Alignment, Astral Communion, etc.), it can still feel tremendously binding at times, especially in PvP. I wanted to note a few ideas and see what my fellow Moonkin players would think. Please note I'm not trying to QQ at all. I love my class, but we can always theorize. As of right now, Lunar Eclipse is superior to Solar. Not only does Starfire hit harder than Wrath, we get a free Starfall when entering Lunar. I'd love to see something added that makes Solar more appealing to achieve. For example, it would be great to have Insect Swarm back, but on a cooldown like Starfall. Also, make it an AoE (think the large circles from the Raigonn fight in Gate of the Setting Sun) that refreshes when we enter Solar. Obviously this would take some tuning, but it would be fantastic to have our old ability back in a new and exciting fashion. While Astral Communion is a great spell, we often don't have the time to channel it when we need to transfer from one Eclipse state to another. Part of this problem is solved with Alignment, but this too can be frustrating, especially when considering the cooldown. I'd love to see an Astral Swap ability, allowing us to instantly transfer from one side of the Eclipse bar to the equivalent point on the other side. Of course it would need a cooldown, but it would be a great addition to the mechanic that is so central to our spec. Please feel free to comment on what you guys think. I'd love to see some talk about this, as well as new ideas from other players.Rahqwa1 Oct 8, 2012
Oct 8, 2012 [Balance] PVP Guide! This is a layman's guide to Balance PVP, if you look at my gear it is TERRIBLE!!!! I still have agility pieces or crying out loud, but due to the relative crap state of feral (too state dependant, when things don't work out, everything goes down hill FAST!). So people asked me "Hey Tom (Thats my name) How the hell am I supposed to fight 30+ horde as a druid?" "Certainly not as a kitty cat!" is my response! Talents: LV15: Feline Swiftness, works great doesn't cost a GCD LV30: Renewal, Silenced? Fine I'll just restore 30% of my health LV45: Typhoon!, Chaos Generator LV60: Force of Nature, (Incarnation is on the GCC which makes it garbage for our use) LV75: VORTEX!!! ... because a melee stun is stupid, and Roar litterally does nothing. LV90: Nature's Vigil, Yet Another Trinket!!! Stuff that should be on your bars: #1 The source of MOST of your DPS: (If it is hostile, cast IT!) /cast [combat, harm] Nature's Vigil /cast [combat, harm] Celestial Alignment /castsequence Moonfire, Sunfire #2 Always want to be in a eclipse state, use this between fights /cast Celestial Alignment #3 Our LOL... I guess it is sorta ... "BIG NUKE" (not really) Starsurge, either cast time when you can or instant when proc'd #4 Treants More Damage #5 Self-Healing Healing touch, Rejuvenation, and Tranquility (Makes me think of EVE-O) #6 Shrooms! horrible DPS but it snares! /cast [mod:shift] Wild Mushroom: Detonate;Wild Mushroom #7 Speaking of Snares we have Vortex! #8 Nature's Grasp, really only effective against pets #9 Entangling Roots, Roots... #10 SOLAR BEAM, aka Silence the Stupid. #11 StarFall, Yes this is good too. The Strategy: Roll Face! 90% of the time you should be spamming moonfire/sunfire When in doubt casts your HoT. When the clusterball begins, Typhoon everyone together then starfall + Tranquility for great justice. When Starsurge procs... cast it! Basically you can faceroll we have a dozen abilities and more, its silly, its fun, and it is actually somewhat lethal once you get the hang of it.Mortemim0 Oct 8, 2012
Oct 8, 2012 Incarnation Question Does anyone know if Incarnation amplifies the effect of Potion of Jade Serpent as well? This would make it useful to use just before activation Incarnation.Gimi4 Oct 8, 2012
Oct 8, 2012 dungeons - heroics whats some good dungeons i can dofor better gear for feral help meWailele1 Oct 8, 2012
Oct 8, 2012 Hmm Do they stack? Ok I do know with feline swiftness talent, and boot enchantment, even the minor speed one, stacks with the talent. Yeah dispite that the minor speed enchant says it does not stack with any other speed buff it does. My question is, does the new boot enchantments with speed buffs and the meta gem with speed buffs stack together? If so would this not be a wee bit to much for any druid , especially feral who took feline swiftness. I get 155% speed in cat form, as night elf 163% stealthed with the boots alone.Shadowveil1 Oct 8, 2012
Oct 8, 2012 Questing as a Resto druid Is it better to quest as kitty resto not kitty feral? I'm pulling more dps in resto than i was in feral and i feel like i have a back up plan if something fails right now.Dawnfaller5 Oct 8, 2012
Oct 8, 2012 Druids who flight loot. Blizzard, I thought by now you would have this changed. Every other class who wants to loot an item such as herbs or even mining will have to make sure there are no other mobs around or they'll get attacked and interupted. While us other classes are clearing the way, the @$$holes of the sky come swooping in without a fear of attack and jack the things we were going for. If you want us to hate them less, get rid of it. Have them exit flight form in order to loot just like the rest of us. Be fair, you never kept a class at superiority for long so why do they keep the upper hand at farming?Eatmybolt53 Oct 8, 2012
Oct 8, 2012 Levelling as Guardian-Bear or Cat form? I'm new to WoW and leveling from scratch as a Guardian Druid (Feral would have probably been easier, but I wanted to Tank). I notice that when I quest in bear form, it is slow and I have trouble staying alive. It goes much easier when I quest in cat form. This works ok as I am low level, but as I get higher level will it be easier to quest in bear form, or will my cat damage continue to scale up as I gain levels? In other words, while I am questing to level, should I be using cat form or bear form? Let me know what you think.Khaali4 Oct 8, 2012
Oct 8, 2012 Feral Druid PVE Questions Hi all, Loving mists as well as my druid so far. Still feeling a little lost in PVE in terms of rotation vs Cata and am wondering if any other druids made any adjustments / changes that I could benefit from knowing? Haven't reforged or gemmed fully yet as I'm not too sure if I should be doing hit > mastery > crit as I was in Cata or if you have any better recommendations. ThanksTronnson1 Oct 8, 2012
Oct 8, 2012 Resto PvP - Lining up my purchases I'm lining up all my honour purchases in advance, so I know what I'm looking at. I'm just hoping for a bit of feedback. From what I can see: Resto: Head - Mastery / Crit Shoulder - Spirit / Mastery Chest - Spirit / Haste Gloves - Spirit / Haste Legs - Crit / Haste Boomkin: Head - Mastery / Haste Shoulder - Haste/ Mastery Chest - Crit/ Haste Gloves - Spirit / Crit Legs - Mastery / Haste For resto, shoulder, chest, and gloves all have spirit, which is good. I'd like to replace legs or helmet with something else that has better stats. Of the two, helmet looks like the weaker piece; at least legs have haste. Looking at boomkin, legs are a decent choice (I trade crit for mastery), but boomkin helmet is even better (I trade crit for haste). Should I buy 4 piece resto gear, and then buy the boomkin helmet?Gruklaar1 Oct 8, 2012
Oct 7, 2012 moonkin pvp at 90 how's it doing?Teepeez8 Oct 7, 2012
Oct 7, 2012 So Boomkin as an offspec I decided to go resto at 90 and gear up. I figured that boomkin would be a viable off spec for killing things but I've noticed something. I have more trouble with my boomkin honor gear than I did lvling as feral. So how does feral do if I gear it up compared to rogue? Atm I'm considering swapping to a paladin or rogue, these two classes I have at 80 and they both seem more viable for dps.Tycusfindlay3 Oct 7, 2012
Oct 7, 2012 did i do something wrong? balance druid what is your rotation on moonkin dps because it takes a while for me to kill a mob...yes it was painful leveling this alt to 90 because mobs are taking forever to die because i think moonkin dps is really lowMythios6 Oct 7, 2012