Druid

Jul 8 Snapshotting What all counts for feral snapshotting? I know for sure that Blood Talons and Tigers Fury count. Does Berserk? Does Concordance? Does the other class' equivalent of Fury of Ashamane count? Do trinkets procs count? Do boss buff mechanics like turning into a Valkyr in HoV count? Also, when rolling over Rip with Ferocious Bite, does it roll the continued snapshot from when Rip was applied as Rip, or does it take a new picture with the buffs active when you bite? ThanksSinequanon4 Jul 8
Jul 8 Didn't Blizz say they fixed thisalee? Cause she still refuses to fly with me... nearly dyign cause she agrros anything and put me and er in combat anytiem im near ground e_e...Lockedheart11 Jul 8
Jul 8 Advice for a new tank? I wrote a pretty long thread and it didn't seem to actually post. I clicked submit and it just took me back to the list. I apologize if this ends up being a duplicate. I'm not going to type it all out again. Probably for the best though it was a wall of text! Basically after having read the Icy-veins guide, watched several videos, set up Tidy Plates threat plates, Omen, Weak Auras, ElvUi and Deadly Boss Mods and practiced my rotation on target dummies for an hour I did a few dungeons and am still struggling, so I'd love some advice. Basically my problem is keeping track of everything. I need to keep track of the mobs that have Moonfire on them, I need to keep track of my thread and taunt anything that I lose aggro on. I need to track my rotation and make sure I'm using my Thrash/Mangle on cooldown and moonfire when it procs. I need to keep track of mechanics and know when to use Ironfur or other mitigation or Frenzied Regen after I take damage, and to know when to move, turn the boss, etc based on mechcanics. I get what I need to do, but I am struggling with the actual act of keeping track of all of that at once. Any suggestions/advice on how to track all that at once and to react quickly to stuff would be appreciated, because I just feel so slow and sluggish. I lose threat while I'm trying to keep moonfire up on adds, or while I'm trying to move out of the way of green stuff or red stuff, or rocks jutting up out of the ground, then I have to fight to get it back with growl on 8 second cooldown. I know what to do, so I can't figure out what I'm doing wrong to struggle so. I'd love any suggestions!Khadon34 Jul 8
Jul 8 100-110 leveling druid? I have been lazy-leveling my druid since BC, mainly dailies and things like that. What is a good spec - damage, survivalist, etc to use to make it the rest of the way? I almost see nothing but guardians, and they never seem to die, but do you end up spending 20 min killing a single target on your own?Lalle3 Jul 8
Jul 8 give feral more dmg reduction give cat form a 15% dmg reduction passively so they just flat out take less dmg i personally feel like they take way to much dmg ferals are melee yet they have to run 24/7 to survive when being trained or just sit bear form which makes it so they lose feral has been way to squishy the entire expansion and i think its time that got fixed srslyGorèfàng0 Jul 8
Jul 8 Shifting Cosmic Sliver Curious what other bears think about this trinket? -FenierFenier1 Jul 8
Jul 8 Brutal Slash Should be Baseline Brutal Slash should be baseline, swipe is too weak and we shouldnt have to swap specs if we want to be able to pull decent aoe!Talason2 Jul 8
Jul 8 How to get armored moonkin form? I seen someone rocking an armored moonkin.Feelzbrah4 Jul 8
Jul 8 Tier 19 color variant help There are so many color variants of druid tier 19. Please help me figure out where each drops: Pvp: LFR: Normal: Heroic: Mythic: I really like the white one, btw. Just came back and I'm looking for a good transmog set. Tier 19, I love it.Drishi1 Jul 8
Jul 7 Moonkin form should give stamina I mean Moonkin seem pretty durable. They are big and bulky. They should give a 5-10% stamina boost.Feelzbrah7 Jul 7
Jul 7 X'oni's Caress, resto leggy gloves Why have these not received a buff? They seem like complete garbage relative to every other resto legendary. To quote the o-so-accurate druid legendary guide from https://questionablyepic.com/restodruid-legendaries: "Weak at its niche and bottom two in almost all scenarios" "-A legendary that targets a single target cooldown should not be so tied to what buffs you already have up. An emergency cooldown that relies on what you did in the last 10 seconds is poor. -The healing frequently comes in too slowly to save a bad situation anyway. The 25% reduction currently applies after Stonebark (why? why? why?). This means we get a ~68s cooldown without the talent, and 45s with. -Mythic+: Low tier. Unfortunately you don’t tend to have many rejuvs up at a time in Mythic+ chopping down any potential. Has some niche use on tyrannical boss fights that require frequent tank cooldowns (Oakheart, Ymiron)." Most legendaries of this caliber at least had a third secondary stat added to them. How did these pass under the radar?Bormes6 Jul 7
Jul 7 Good Resto Macro/Addon Im currently healing as a resto druid and I'm using the addon Healium. It helps a lot with heroic/mythic dungeons. Does anyone have any macros I can use or addons for when I do raiding because Healium doesn't do well with raids from what I've tried.Aswandy5 Jul 7
Jul 7 Guardian haste cap Have a few pieces of gear that I can swap and move stats around but not seeing anything about a haste soft cap. I can get it to 28% haste but don't see thrash cool down going any lower than 5 sec and I'm getting that at 20% haste. Also I can seem to get versa to 16% but that almost seems excessive. Any thoughts or wisdom would be appreciated. Thanks in advance!Zoomas13 Jul 7
Jul 7 Mage Tower I'm not sure how to do this I've been watching videos and know the abilities but it just seems like the toolkit doesn't work. Once that first infernal drops I'm basically dead on every attempt from that and inquisitor's damage that I can't mitigate without ursol now. If I use an orb I don't have enough for later. Any of you have tips I'm going nuts I've done so many attemptsBamfcity10 Jul 7
Jul 7 The Rage Game Hi guys, I could use some feedback regarding rage management with the new tier being released. Currently im using skysecs , two piece from NH and 4 piece from ToS , My beef is that trying to manage stacks of iron fur yet have enough rage to dump into +20 Fren Regen is becoming a hard pressed balancing act. I'm either rage starved for Fren regen or low on IF stacks. Should i be ignoring the 4 piece bon us and just focus on defence or should I be more aware of the nature of incoming damage and save rage for magic based attacks for larger Regens. And suggestions? I know Frenzied Regend is now supposed to be largely damage reactive but timing rage in order to reduce Frenzied regen cooldowns seems overly complicated.Diddems2 Jul 7
Jul 6 Feral Talent question Hey guys with my current talent setup could someone tell me on average how much lower my dps would be compared to a feral with the optimal build? if my dps overall isnt that much lower ill be fine with it but if im like a crap ton lower then ill prob just forsake this toon :(Greénlee6 Jul 6
Jul 6 [FERAL] Ghost of the Pride Mother Does anyone know where I can start working towards this? There isn't anything I could find on wowhead or YouTube at the moment. Thank y'all.Liahkana7 Jul 6
Jul 6 Feral, 4T20 dps lower than 4T19 Finally got my 4T20, but surprisingly find out that it did around 80K dps lower than 4T19 on M1 of TOS. This is the first time in my 10 years WOW that gears in new content are dps worse than the old ones. Good jobs for screwing Ferals in both mechanics and gears. Cheers.Formtranser9 Jul 6
Jul 6 how do ferals deal with explosive? every time this affix has come up ive just went balance cause it seemed so much easier for killing the orbs. can you rake and get bleed resets off them with predator? or do you have to just spam shred and auto attack? can i go feral for explosive or am i going to be useless and want to tear my hair outAlex18 Jul 6
Jul 6 Is it worth trying to chug along as Balance? I mean I love my Boomy and I have mained him since WotLK but man they are so dependent on the stars aligning tat it is painful to play. They need specific legendaries to do anything. And Haste and mastery by bucketfuls I mean my mage is 850 and he out dps my boomy who is 885 easily. In pvp you are screwed if any melee notices you and you don't have a healer around or a few pillars to hump. After WoD I just don't feel like putting much effort into this gimped class. Which is sad because I have months and months of played time on him. I loved my boomy. Just my favorite class that I have lost faith in due to neglect and non passionate developers.Foolhardier3 Jul 6
Jul 6 Leveling Moonkin Hello folks. I've been away since few weeks after launch. I leveled my warlock since my guild needed one but since I'm not raiding anymore, I've been thinking about leveling my Druid. How is leveling as balance spec? Is feral still preferred leveling spec?Ishinomoto3 Jul 6
Jul 6 Feral arena tactics So I tried feral not long ago in arena and I just couldn't get my head around what exactly our primary role is? spread dot pressure? or single target focus now with the 5 point FB? Healer pressure? Peels? CC? Also, I'm getting largely put off feral due to our extremely poor defences, and not been able to shift like we used too without that horrible GCD. Every game I was always, ALWAYS the focus target, spending most of my time in bear form. This is not fun, If I wanted to be a bear id spec guardian. Is this normal? A little help from pro ferals would be great. cheers.Darkombra24 Jul 6
Jul 6 NPC to change the form for alts? ... So where can i find this npc without having to go to the dream grove?Shartah3 Jul 6
Jul 6 Balance CAST animation update? I know balance Druids just got spell fx updates, but do you think they'll update the casting animations for moonkin and balance of stars forms?Guljito7 Jul 6
Jul 5 Energy Starved and Bottom of the Pack. Wtf. Wth am I doing wrong? (other than dying) I have been over several guides, trolled the forums, joined the druid discord and I'm still feeling sub par compared to other classes/boomkin. I burst really nice on some fights then it drops off severely. I've played feral since Vanilla and this xpac is the only time that I've felt frustrated with my class. https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/sargeras/arashiookami What I have on is the best I have for ST/AOE according to SimCArashiookami9 Jul 5
Jul 5 The state of resto PVE? Hey everyone. So I currently raid a resto druid. From what I've researched and read, it seems currently that 4T19, darkmoon deck promises and leggo shoulders are all currently the most viable things to be running. Seeing as out of my 4 pieces of tier 19, the highest ilvl I have is only 905... and with my guild not going back to mythic NH anytime soon... I wondering if tier 20 has ANY viability because of the higher ilvls. I u understand you basically have to have 4T20 to even consider using it, which I have 3 of 4, will it be worth swapping out my tier 19 for tier 20 once we progress further into mythic, as the ilvl of those pieces will be much higher than any of my current tier 19. I'm seeing so many mixed comments about what to use, even at heroic gear tier 20. I just currently feel some what useless to my raid group as a healer even using tier 19. I understand that atleast one class has to be quote "the worst healing class". Please let me know what you think, as I'm currently thinking of rerolling because I don't feel like I'm worth bringing to a raid. Thank youTwiggysmalls7 Jul 5
Jul 5 Why do Worgens need to turn? In feral worm why do they need to turn into a cat? I mean Worgen form is the druid's most powerful form and they can pretty do feral stuff just fine. WHy not just let them stick to their base forms if they are worgen instead of turning into a cat?Feelzbrah6 Jul 5
Jul 5 Rate my mog thread! You know what to do...Moonbreeze21 Jul 5
Jul 5 Racial bear form with artifact? So I was doing a PuG normal ToS run and our other bear tank was using the racial bear form even though he had the artifact weapon equipped. I wanted to ask him how but he left and went afk for dinner before I could get an answer. Does anyone know?Farora4 Jul 5
Jul 5 PVP tuning changes [no Feral yet] Apparently not yet complete, but have little hope for Feral survivability improvements. https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20757266254Zoidy7 Jul 5
Jul 5 Prosperity vs Cenarion Ward? Can someone explain to me why Prosperity is currently considered a !@#$ talent and Cenarion ward is better? With all of our new tier bonuses being centered around swiftmend... why would it not be logical to prefer to cast more swiftmends? I get that our tier bonuses are crap, but why not make the best of them and use prosperity? Cenarion ward just doesn't seem that great to me. Am I missing something here?Elüria11 Jul 5
Jul 5 Guardian Stats Forgive the question but forum searches and google searches just always seem to bring up the same thing, vers >= mastery, haste, crit. That's fine but I don't know what %'s I should be shooting for. Even just back in WoD stat conversations used to be "get x stat to y% then focus on z stat" Now its just these stat hierarchy's. I have been prioritizing verse/mastery gear but I feel my crit is too high and my haste is way to low. As ironfur isn't a charge system I can understand that haste isn't as valuable for a bear as say a prot warrior but is there a sweet spot? Im sitting at 18% crit, 8% haste, 17% mastery and 19% verse.Malvera4 Jul 5
Jul 5 Thisalee Crow spamming shape change sound Am I the only one experiencing this? When I'm in flight form (the new lunarwing form) and I'm on the ground then Thisalee Crow every second poofs in a cloud of smoke but never actually shifts into flight form. But at least it makes the sound effect... over and over and over... Is it just me?Aqueas26 Jul 5
Jul 4 Let me at 'em! Let me at 'em! Let me at 'em! Let me at 'em! Let me at 'em! Let me at 'em! Let me at 'em! Let me at 'em!Mondays5 Jul 4
Jul 4 Can druids fly in legion without pathfinder Dumb question but can you use owl travel form to fly and do quests without the pathfinder achievements?Dlanod2 Jul 4
Jul 3 Mastery is now greater than haste for Resto? Haven't really focused on my druid in a while. Getting back into her as a raider and really didn't focus much on this last patch. Went to a couple of websites and one of the sites lists Mastery as the end all be all for raid healing and the other lists Haste. The one that lists Haste, lists Mastery only for mythic runs as the stat to have. Any healing druids have an answer for this?Yareli5 Jul 3
Jul 3 Druid mount & Argus Hey look argus is a no flight zone... guess which class won't be using his new mount for an entire patch ! Blizzard has me rolling in tears Kasster15 Jul 3
Jul 3 Thisalee and Flying is unifinished I was happy to obtain flying at last. My bird form was once again relevant. I was saddened to experience my new beloved follower in the flying experience. Thisalee apparently does not know the bird travel form. Although I have a bird "companion" my bodyguard continuously appears mid-air and makes some comment like "Let me at em!" and then falls to the ground. It's just incomplete. I wish more thought had been put in to this aspect.Suul5 Jul 3
Jul 3 Hand disabilty - Low APM/simple option Hello, Due to a minor disability with my hands, I am looking for a relatively low actions-per-minute, easy rotation option for PvE play. I almost exclusively play solo PvE, no PvP at all. I may want to try some world bosses and world quests at 110. I prefer melee over ranged. Some people have suggested trying a Bear Druid as an option. I don't want to be a tank for a group, but since I'm mostly solo anyway, I guess it doesn't really matter. No one would care if I showed up to a world boss and played a Bear as DPS, right? Would this work for my needs, or would the DPS output be too low even for what I do? Also, does this option have a distance closer that can be used frequently? Is there, perhaps, a better melee option? Thanks for any help!Walderson11 Jul 3
Jul 3 Resto druid sure feels weaker than ever Hots are kind of bad this season. It's been a while (maybe lich king) when some comps just murder people and I don't think its healable. Class is fun, cyclone + bash is still OP, but dang hots just don't cut it. Un-nerf Overgrowth maybe. Give swiftmend 2 charges by default. Give us faerie fire. Something!Suul1 Jul 3
Jul 3 Druid as alt but not question Druid qol question. Where do you put your off spec gear? I am gearing a boom and a resto, similar but different. What do you with gear if you like alts that are the same room?Moö1 Jul 3
Jul 3 How does ATTACK POWER affect Feral Druids? So I understand that with Feral Druids that their main stat is Agility. This stat directly affects how much dmg your abilities do. But what about ATTACK POWER? I am picking up a lot of items now that have no agility but instead have ATTACK POWER. These items are also around 10 - 20 ilevels ahead of my currently equipped gear. I have noticed that when I switch between two items (for example one that has 20 agility for one that has 30 attack power) my abilities actually drop in how much dmg they deal. Can someone pls clarify what attack power actually does for feral druids or if they even benefit them at all. Tnx PS couldn't find any forums that answered this question specific to my class, so thats why i created a new topic.Khaldrake4 Jul 3
Jul 3 Working Hard On Balance Need Guidance Could someone look at my spec and tell me where/what i should be working on?I have been trying to practice my rotation on dummies but no idea where my dps should be ,i need a goal to shoot for. I try to start off when full moon,solar wrath,lunar strike,fury of elune,chosen,starsurge,SW,LS if empowered,moon,star surge,work in my trinket,keep up dots,cool down,moon star surge SW,LS and just try to keep it going.I used to be a clicker and am getting comfortable with now using keyboard binds. I leveled mainly as guardian but i found i really like balance,i know they aren't top dps but i find the class and spec really fun. I am in a really nice guild full of good people but i want to be able to carry my own weight and not just be pulled through,so i haven't really done any dungeons.Been working hard on getting flying,order hall stuff and getting my ilvl up as well as trying to learn the class/spec. I think i am about as far as i can go with gear for not running instances,so my next step is to learn them and not be a boat anchor! Thanks!Chawaqa3 Jul 3
Jul 3 hello what legendary should i use i have 3 legendaries that are decent to pick from, i just got the 100 energy ring and my other 2 are the wildshapers clutch and kiljaedens burning wish, is the energy ring good still? should i not even bother wearing it over the other 2 i have? would like some input from anybodyAlex3 Jul 3
Jul 2 Resto T19 vs T20 For many Resto Druids out there they know how strong the T19 4p bonus is. It focuses on increasing the healing of a spell that's already consistently our #1 heal. Now that Tomb has released and we've started to test the T20 set bonuses it's become clear that it isn't necessarily any better than T19. This is because it centers around two spells that are very situational and not consistently used. Even with the buffed up ilevel the healing we lose is fairly significant because Rejuvenation provides so much of our healing. Germination (talent) also buffs up our healing even more further impacting how much healing we lose by switching to T20. The fact alone that we even have to question if T20 is even worth the upgrade really sucks. In many cases it just isn't worth switching to T20 which just feels horrible when you're the only one who doesn't use the shiny new tier. Ultimately I think Blizzard needs to revisit the Resto Druid T20 set bonuses and either buff them or center them around more consistent spells.Empowerments9 Jul 2
Jul 2 R.Druid or R.Shaman? Hello all. I've been getting more and more interested in healing lately and i'm having a tough time deciding between these 2 classes. I have a 110 druid and an 83 shaman and eventhough the shaman is lower level, im still having fun healing on it, just as I do on the druid so I think I just feel healing is fun overall atm. Any advice/help on the 2 classes that could help me decide?Trilithôn6 Jul 2
Jul 2 New Boomkin Legendary Was snoopin' around the internet when I saw something about a new Balance legendary called Radiant Moonlight and I haven't seen anyone talk about it yet. It's a cloak with hast and mastery, and it allows you to cast Full Moon one more time before it becomes New Moon. What this means is that your moon cycle is now New Moon, Half Moon, Full Moon, Full Moon and then back to New Moon. I believe the charges stay at 3. Here's the Wowhead link: http://ptr.wowhead.com/item=151800/radiant-moonlight&bonus=1502:3530#comments What do you guys think?Lynker5 Jul 2
Jul 2 New Set Bonus Anyone else worried the new set bonus will make us fall behind in aoe dps? I feel like our new setbonus will be bad for mythic+!!!!Talason2 Jul 2
Jul 2 Resto Druid 7.2.5 in PvP/Arenas Why are we so crap in arenas now? There's almost no resto druids in high-rated arena matches. I'm mainly watching on Twitch and I see nothing but resto shammies & MW for 2200+ MMR, no resto druid... What's going on? Please fix resto druids? Thanks for nerfing overgrowth and reducing our heals by 4%, and nerfing Iron Bark honor talent. Thanks again, TomJaynewong8 Jul 2
Jul 2 Bear challenge! [x] Completed! 3/4 3/4 challenges done. I read a lot on how to do these so now hope some of the things I did or reading about my xp may help you. It took me so long to get this one done because I main boomy>>>>feral>>>nothing>>>nothing>>>>>>>>>>>>>nothing>>>>meh guardian>>>>resto ^^^in that order. Anyway, challenge is really, really, really hard now if X<910+il w/o Luffa, legs or shoulder from what I saw. We have less armor and no 20%[?] magic reduction[?]. It took me almost 70 attempts. Tried at: 920 IL: no go 7% versa double dps trinks 917: No go 8% versa double defensive trinkets 912: No go 6%versa 4 piece [NH]+2[TOS] putting me at 903 il, 11% Versa, w/ Luffa+shoulders=yes go! All my gear had versatility. Only 3 that did not were 1 trinket, shoulders and wrist. Trinkets were [890] bloodthirsty and tank trink from EOA [880] Giant Ornamental Pearl. Phase 1: I just hit prolonged, engaged boss with moonfire and stood on outskirts of aoe, then hit Inc and spammed thrash w/ spam of moonfire on boss and macro that hit eyes w/o me manually targeting them. I only ran in to interrupt boss or disorient when possible to not gain a stack. I did this to save up Velen's healing porbs. I had only 2 of the aoe-ing elemental mobs up ever. Kited 'em nonstop around boss aoe, never running in other than to int. Phase 2: I saved 3 orbs for when 2nd phase kicked in. I used a old war+hero+Inc to kill adds, saved Rage of The Sleeper as my 'oh shoot' button. Kited Kruul for days while spamming moonfire [shoulders hit x2 targets] and thrash like crazy. Almost died because I stayed in green aoe for like 2 sec. Also, got knocked back x3 by ignoring aoe mob. Thankfully, I had charge up all those times. Also, stunned Kruul to hold debuff stack longer. He only got me to 130% increased damage taken. I dont know if thats only once or twice he cast it on me. Overall, DPS was 963k Thats aoe dps not st lol My st is like 400-600k 1 thrash relic, 1 reduce defensives time and 1 increase duration of defensive's. Goooood luck, dont give up!!!~Packofcrows0 Jul 2