Druid

May 27, 2012 What next? Wanted to know what VP items I should get and in what order for sharing gear between bear and catSynthecis1 May 27, 2012
May 27, 2012 Offering some help/advise I like to think that I'm a pretty good druid, my main spec is Balance but i have at one point or another been all three. I would like to offer any help or advise to other druids. Either post in here or pst me in game (wyrmrest accord) I enjoy helping better my community.Barkmantle9 May 27, 2012
May 27, 2012 Shred + Mangle Does the bleeding effect from shred and mangle stack. Yesterday during testing it didn't seem so. Can anyone shed light on this for me.Isnix9 May 27, 2012
May 27, 2012 leveling bear tanking help While leveling I have the BOA gear but it doesn't have dodge on it for bear tanking. Also there isn't any leather gear with dodge on it while leveling. Is not having dodge on my gear really going to make a difference and if not, what level does it become necessary. Thanks for the help.Dalaeias3 May 27, 2012
May 26, 2012 Mass Regeneration How does a druid learn this spell? I saw a feral bear cast it during a boss encounter, but I never even knew it existed, and I have a druid in feral bear spec myself.Hormah2 May 26, 2012
May 26, 2012 resto druid: upgraded belt made mana drop 2k i think i am overlooking something and i can not figure it out...so i hope one of you guys can explain. i replaced i378 'cord of lost hope' with rf i384 'girdle of the grotesque'. 'cord' has 331 intel total (including the gems) and 'girdle' has 420 intel (including the gems). i lost haste from 'cord' but gained spirit and more mastery with 'girdle'. all stats increased but my mana pool went down 2k. the intel on the character screen shows a jump in intel numbers...but my blue mana bar went down by 2k. is haste tied into mana? that is the only thing i really lost and i am not sure what i am missing. thanks.Healheart2 May 26, 2012
May 26, 2012 firecat blizz if you're not going to let us keep firecat, could you at least make it so when i log out with the buff i can log back in with the buff? :PPerura3 May 26, 2012
May 26, 2012 Restro in PVP Sorry, wouldn't let me change to my druid to post. This priest is my main, but sorta tired of her so thought I would switch to my druid and heal some BG. OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG - what is up with targeting a druid? I can't kill a druid on my SPriest, so I just don't try. It doesn't bother me - I simply know that as a ranged caster a druid can outlast me mana wise and outheal my dps. It's just a fact. Since I've switched to my druid, I'm THE target - it's not just kill the healer, it's 'CAN YOU KILL THE HEALER - LETS MAKE A GAME OF IT AND TRY'. The Horde literally lost a BG while 3 of them ignored the flag and just tried to kill me. Over and Over and Over - it's ridiculous! Funny - but ridiculous. I was alone at Mines and I had 3 of them on me - not one of them tried to take the flag. I was calling for help but none of my teammates took me seriously I guess. But I held that flag for over 5 min of just healing myself, not one single Offensive cast. I usually end up being the top healer of the BG, but the person I've healed most is ME! That's not right - that's just silly. And the only reason I'm the most healed person is because it is a challenge to see if they can kill the druid healer. One on one - never kill me...but of course, eventually with half their team on me, I'm going to die. However, it's like the objective of the BG has been lost when they find 'The Restro Druid Challenge'. Druids are OP! My priest thinks so and my druid does too! Druid is Minx - same guild and same server.Cartier15 May 26, 2012
May 26, 2012 T14 Druid Set MoP http://media.mmo-champion.com/images/news/2012/may/t14druid_m.jpg What y'all think? Edit: Better picture.Saini22 May 26, 2012
May 26, 2012 [Balance] Refresh DOT? When I should refresh Insect Swarm and Moonfire/Sunfire? I am not clear about this.Muton2 May 26, 2012
May 26, 2012 Glyph of Aquatic form Ok I had to quickly post this, but has anyone used this lately? You swim as if you are in fast forward mode. I can't stop laughing at how ridiculous it looks. :(Burai1 May 26, 2012
May 26, 2012 Disentanglement I was looking over the MoP Calculator, and it says Disentanglement was replaced with Nature's Vigil? Is this correct?Janusz11 May 26, 2012
May 25, 2012 Does it get better for Moonkins at higher lvl Especially survivability? I'm level 51 right now and I'm getting killed in 3-4 seconds MAX by every single melee DPS spec. In almost every thread I see people complaining about our survivability, but then I go to the PVP page and I see moonkins with VERY high ratings in Rbgs and arenas, so I'm really confused. Is it worth it to go on?Trasierson3 May 25, 2012
May 25, 2012 Astral Communion (New) - Balance Druids Astral Communion (New) Commune with the sun and moon, gaining 20 Lunar or Solar energy every 1 sec for 5 sec. Generates the power type most beneficial to you. 5 sec cast (Channeled). Thoughts? I'm very glad this was made, finally we have more control over the bar. w00t w00t! +1 for Blizz. http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=321A4b_WBeg http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=40er3ScjZFE Edit: Added video preview Edit 2: Added another video.Saini26 May 25, 2012
May 25, 2012 Ti'tahk the Steps of Time Hi i just picked up the caster staff from Deathwing today and was wondering if it would be better to use as a resto druid then the LFR healing mace. Thanks.Cerannas7 May 25, 2012
May 25, 2012 Returning Resto Druid seeking advice I recently have returned to the game and I wanted to make sure I am on the right path gearwise/talent wise to start using LFR. I have a couple blue pieces I am trying to upgrade thru the 3 new heroics, but from what I have read on here and elitestjerks is that 2005 is still the haste breakdown I want. But where should my mastery be? Any help is appreciated. AzAzleian9 May 25, 2012
May 25, 2012 Boomkin DPS issue Im having trouble with my dps. currently i pull around 20k in reg 10 man DS. i dont know if tis normal or not for someone with my ilvl or not. I follow the standard rotation gotten from druid booomkin FAQ's, i gem and reforge right. I met another boomy with better gear than me who was pulling less than me. Anyone got some pointers/ideas? appreciated.Nyami5 May 25, 2012
May 25, 2012 DPS help.... Ok, I know we aren't supposed to use LFR to judge DPS numbers, but I have a question regarding that. I have not had a chance to do a reg DS run as balance yet. Mainly out o fear of not being able to pull my weight with the group. I think I am ready, or at least close, for a regular DS group. In LFR I can routinely stay in the top 5 DPS without purposely raising my numbers with silly tricks and antics. I know I need a few more upgrades to my gear so that's not the issue. My question is what DPS should I be expected to pull in a reg 10 man DS run as balance? How does that translate to LFR numbers?Jeebas2 May 25, 2012
May 25, 2012 Druids in D3 So what class did you guys decide to play as? i picked Wizard because well my main is a mage :PRoosk38 May 25, 2012
May 25, 2012 Bear Tanking Trink Need some help deciding what trink to use. Currently have veil of lies and alchemest stone with stamina equipped. Guild doesnt raid so my options are rolling dice in LFR, Valor trink with Mastery, or 383agi trink from Hot that procs haste. Any advice on what to use? is the Valor mastery trink worth the loss of stamina or agility? ThanksZuloo10 May 25, 2012
May 25, 2012 Dear Cat DPS Ya'll are awesome. This is the hardest rotation I've ever done. My hat is off to you.Cowtrans7 May 25, 2012
May 25, 2012 Quick question im playing a feral druid on the arena realm as well as a few other classes trying to find what is fun to lvl for mop as i just got back from a break. So far i love the druid my only concern is are they going to be viable as feral dps for pvp in mop? and are druids in demand for raiding? thanks for all the help and answers.Eugines4 May 25, 2012
May 24, 2012 Is my feral Druid pvp spec good? Everyday, I do battlegrounds and I'm going to be starting arenas when I have the full set of pvp gear on. I was just wondering if my feral talent spec is good for pvp.Equinos2 May 24, 2012
May 24, 2012 Need Help, Expertise Capped. Yes, the title may seem confusing, but either way, here we go. I'm currently over-expertise capped by quite a bit, even after reforging -everything- I possibly could have and was a bit torn on one decision really. Since...obviously as stated above I'm over the cap. Is it worth taking the slight stat loss by replacing Ripfang Relic with Covenant of the Flame? As a side note, any advice on reforges or anything at all I could possibly do, in your own opinions to make my reforging better, feel free to post them.Velum3 May 24, 2012
May 24, 2012 Mastering a boomkin!! i think i got it! Ok i see spriest and locks do amazing with yellow too resil rather then haste, so i think hybrids like so needs to be all resil because the heals are more effcient.... also as a boomkin if you need to heal bad cast a starfire let them kick it so you can cyclone them without it getting kicked and heal up, love that they're in a different "Spell school" I want to master a boomkin cause it the hardest and take most skillzSpòóky2 May 24, 2012
May 24, 2012 Easiest Druid Raiding spec? What is the easy way to get into raids? ( I need and easy to learn spec and usefull in raids, and if posible the less used, to get items rolls only for me)Shiropala4 May 24, 2012
May 24, 2012 Druid forms http://www.darklegacycomics.com/338.html You know this is going to happen when Mist comes out.Ghaghzull1 May 24, 2012
May 24, 2012 New Armored moonkin form. http://media.mmo-champion.com/images/news/2012/may/owlkinarmors.jpg The helm and shoulders look nice. The rest is ehhhh meh.Tzurjin40 May 24, 2012
May 24, 2012 When does Boomkin become viable in PvP? This is my new project, to get this boomkin in S11 gear. However, with 3500ish resil and no gems I hit like a wet noodle and get violated again and again and again in BG. On my DK I was killing people in my quest greens and blues. When does it get better? Should I give up now or will it magically become fun once I hit 4500 resil, 12% haste and 17% crit (numbers pulled out of my !@#)?Earthdaddy20 May 24, 2012
May 24, 2012 Astral form name What are we going to call ourselves? Moonkin became boomkin, then OOMkin, laserchicken, doomkin, lazrturkey, etc. But what equally appalling appellation will we end up being saddled with when using the astral form glyph? Sparklydrood? Star-kin? Ghostkin? Astral-ian? (complete with 'down under' jokes) *shudder*Shimmerglade13 May 24, 2012
May 24, 2012 What's with the sudden surge of Boomkins? So lately I've been seeing more and more Boomkin's in PVP. Did I miss the memo? Why are most druids going balance all of a sudden? I rarely see feral druids anymore.Brawlÿ14 May 24, 2012
May 24, 2012 Valor or Conquest neck for bear? Cameo of Terrible Memories, Cataclysmic Gladiator's Necklace of Prowess, for reference Resilience is useless and all, but haste and hit arent much better, and the PVP neck has higher primary stats and a nice chunk of mastery. Ive no intention of bearcatting.Tallcircuit2 May 24, 2012
May 23, 2012 Wild Charge? I havent been keeping up on current beta builds but I noticed the tooltip to wild charge has changed. Was the ability nerfed?Lifted2 May 23, 2012
May 23, 2012 A few beta questions (Feral) Hey guys, I have a few questions regarding feral in MOP. I've tried searching for the answer and mop.wowhead.com is a little confusing.. When looking at the spells and abilities by spec it doesn't show RIP in feral's spellbook. Im pretty sure this is a mistake but i also have a few more questions: What happened to feral charge? did it get removed? Does displacer beast remove dots? Does feral still get skull bash? its listed in guardian spells but not feral.Nirco1 May 23, 2012
May 23, 2012 When Does Mastery > Haste? If at all? Boomkin I've been seeing a lot of boomkins get to about 22% percent haste, and then start reforging into Mastery on some of their items. Is this a good idea? Should I be reforging my Crit to Mastery once I'm at 22% haste? I mean if this wasn't the case, would I see more people running around in full 410s with like 25-27% haste? At what point does haste just adequately do the job for us, and at that point do we decide we need to be doing more damage with mastery? Although I'm only in Eclipse for about 60% of the time, I feel like I have the amount of haste I need, especially with Insignia of the Corrupted Mind. Should I continue reforging haste? Or should I reforge out my hit/crit into Mastery to start doing more damage while in eclipse? If someone has any solid info on this, based on calculations and experience please let me know. I'd greatly appreciate it.Plug1 May 23, 2012
May 23, 2012 MoP, PvP, and Bears Curious if anyone can throw us some feedback on Bears and their Guardian spec in PvP to read here on the forums? (looking at you, Rey)Mcgöö12 May 23, 2012
May 23, 2012 Druid tips Hey im starting a druid to tank and what not.. Ive seen my friends play them and they look ilke a fun class over all to play for all aspects of the game. What tips could you guys give me for bear tanking and what not, even some pvp advice.Andréw6 May 23, 2012
May 23, 2012 how to feral pvp in mop? low survivability since you cannot have bear talents anymore, have to choose between 15% speed and feral charge etc wtf. 30% heal < survival instinct bash is now a talent and has 50 sec cooldown wtf.Catwomán36 May 23, 2012
May 23, 2012 Beta feedback: feral opener feels really slow I posted this on the beta forums, but often have trouble with bumps through all of the accountwide mount, panda dance, and battle pets threads. If anyone's interested I posted it here as well. ...Predatoria1 May 23, 2012
May 23, 2012 Feral incarnation: king of the Jungle so, for the animation it would be really cool if u can customize to the individual race and theme of the druids. if not i still really want it to look like the alliance mount the golden king.... it would so soothe my inner kitty :)Amârânth4 May 23, 2012
May 23, 2012 What spec should I go for pvp Which spec is most viable now? I heard resto is bad so any advice on which spec I should go would be greatMetus1 May 23, 2012
May 23, 2012 So which is more fun? Resto or Balance? Topic.Eywah3 May 23, 2012
May 23, 2012 Resto Druid HOT protection in MOP? They giving Resto druids any REAL hot protection in MOP?Reanimate2 May 23, 2012
May 23, 2012 Cataclysmic Cloak For Bears The Cataclysmic Gladiator's Cape of Prowess is BiS besides the H Rhyolith cape for Bears correct? Got it from BH today, and am currently using the VP Cloak.Nalath1 May 23, 2012
May 23, 2012 Rate my Gems/Enchants? http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/wyrmrest-accord/Nyaru/simple Armory link, just cause. Basically.. am I doing it right? No idea what stat to prioritize either..Nyaru3 May 23, 2012
May 22, 2012 Boomkin dots I usually end up having to refresh dots just after an eclipse. When i get to the end of the eclipse the dots have about 8-10 sec left varying with procs and such. Should i refresh dots before leaving eclipse even though i am clipping with 10 secs left? I have tried this and i can usually say 95% of the time refresh the dots while still under NG. Any advice greatly appreciatedJaputlii23 May 22, 2012
May 22, 2012 Blizz don't even know shrooms are nature? Got this off of mmo-champion http://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/223820-druid-balance-druid-concerns/ I must be missing something but doesn't Ghostcrawlers post say "Mushrooms don't benefit from Eclipse....." How can you guys know how to make boomkins better if you don't even know how our spells work,ofcourse shrooms benefit from (solar) Eclipse,it's nature?? Ghostcrawler Blue Poster "Mushrooms don't benefit from Eclipse and really it's targeted more at something you set up before targets arrive. You then use Hurricane once they're there. That's the intent, anyway, and if it's not there yet, then we'll get it there".Voroon3 May 22, 2012
May 22, 2012 Suggestion: Balance Form I'd really like to see the Owlkin form removed in lieu of just having Wings like Malfurion. That solves the issue with trying to come up with gear skins that look good in Balance Form.Sintanico3 May 22, 2012
May 22, 2012 So few Druids... Why does it seem like the Druid forums are so... empty? Compared to the other classes' forums, we're a wasteland if compared to Detroit (population wise). Personally I blame the unattractivity of the class which results in not only druids being so "rare", but also a shortage of people to be active on the forums in the first place.Smaragdus23 May 22, 2012
May 22, 2012 how to tank in bear form talens? glyphs? gear? spell rotationSeshomaru3 May 22, 2012