Druid

Feb 2, 2012 A trinket question. :x I just won Insignia out of LFR, although I am currently running with Cunning and LFR WotU. I am honestly lost when it comes to these trinkets and what could possibly be better. All I know is that the proc off of Cunning doesn't do that much for me on single target fights. Would it be worth it to use Cunning for AoE fights and the other for single target fights? I feel like the proc off Insignia would benefit me more, but I don't know if it's worth the loss of 52 int.Ilithlina4 Feb 2, 2012
Feb 2, 2012 Feral DPS Weapon - Starting Heroics Hello everyone, I have a question regarding a Feral DPS Pre-Heroic / Just Starting Heroic Weapon. Right now I'm using Torth Slayers Staff, it's something I picked up in a quest via Twilight Highlands. I'm looking for some heroic that I can run that will allow me to have a more competitive weapon. Does anyone know what heroic I can run to get a good weapon to start raiding? Thanks in advance.Wharton6 Feb 2, 2012
Feb 2, 2012 druid question Ive been wanting to lvl a druid and i want to give the alliance a shot and lvl a character on that side. So my obvious question is should i go worgen or nightelf? I think the worgen forms look amazing but i love the nightelf lore much more. Im having trouble deciding is there anything play wise that makes one better over the other? Ill probably go feral and maybe resto later on. I do alot of both pvp and pve. I know NE has shadowmeld and worgen have increased crit, or is it agility? Also ive heard ally on my server sucks. anybody know a good server to go to? ive heard illidan is good but not sure. any allies give me a suggestion on a good server and why? I know you guys probably get tired of these posts but some help would be appreciated.Juggernaugt12 Feb 2, 2012
Feb 2, 2012 Solo'd Yogg-Saron (w/ video) Hey guys. I know this isn't any game breaking news, nor the first ever Yogg solo, but felt like sharing this with the community anyways. Enjoy! :) Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IDY0nV7qlBc Sensey's YouTube Channel (all videos): http://www.youtube.com/user/iMasterSensey?feature=mheeSensey8 Feb 2, 2012
Feb 2, 2012 Boomkin PvE trinket There is a boomkin in my guild who is convince 384 lightning capacitor is better than 384 insignia despite having seen on wrathcalcs and simc that lightning capacitor is better can someone help explain it to him (he is very dumb)Muleish4 Feb 2, 2012
Feb 2, 2012 Moonkin DPS Help Please? You can check my armory and a recent log here: http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/hjfurv78wie7b8n4/ I just don't know why my dps isn't much better than it is. I just picked up Bottled Wishes for DMC:V to see if that helps, but I'm at a loss here. I know I should be paying more attention to NG uptime, and I rearranged my ui so I can watch it more carefully. I know I should probably use an add on to help track up times and spell availability. I know I clip my dots more than I should. But I feel like I should be doing closer to 30k dps than 20k. My gear is properly itemized and reforged as far as I can tell... I just got a new tick on my dots with Bottled Wishes which I'm unsure of being an upgrade from DMC:V in the first place. I'm trying to replace my shoulders, keeping an eye out for other trinkets, and hoping for a good MH since I got Ledger of Revolting Rituals. The only option I have to use as MH atm is normal Incineratus. So what's the deal? I've kept up to date on the literature, I know I should be using wrathcalcs but it makes my head hurt, I know my priorities. Is it just bad execution? Thanks for any help. Please keep it constructive, I'm beating myself up enough already.Kuluvi19 Feb 2, 2012
Feb 2, 2012 LF Advice + a 'Shrooms question (boomkin PvE) Hey, if some of the more elder druids of this forum could give my armory a look over, I'd really appreciate it. Any advice or criticism would be helpful. I'm trying to get this guy raid ready. My professions are !@#$, and I am slightly over hit cap. The only way I can get exactly 1742 is sacrificing 50 haste. So I'm going to stick with being over hit, although I welcome any challenging views. Obviously I need to work on my profs >.> Also, I was wondering about 'shrooms usage during a single-target fight. If I'm pew'pew'ing on the boss, and then a movement part happens, I'll lay down shrooms. Once I go back to pewpew'ing, should I wait until a solar eclipse before detonating? Or is it better to detonate as soon as I begin pewpew'ing?Daev4 Feb 2, 2012
Feb 2, 2012 Cat Help Hello folks, you guys have been helpful for me previously so I'm looking for some more assistance. I have been struggling on my DPS and it has improved by a good amount, but I'm still way below where I should be. Here is an example: http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-xwac8dvc9xnft26q/sum/damageDone/?s=3888&e=4120 In this log I pulled 29K on Ultraxion (using mangle glyph) whereas the rest of the dps was pulling 35K+. I'm the 2nd highest geared feral on the horde side on my server but my dps is just not showing it and it is hurting my raid group in heroics. I was specced to heavy haste and hit/exp capped but just switched back to mastery and saw a slight improvement but not much. In the log you will also see that I'm keeping my rip/rake/mangle/savage roar up close to 95% so I'm really at a loss as to how I can pull out more dps.Zoric1 Feb 2, 2012
Feb 2, 2012 Boomkins suck in 2v2 Why do boomkins get no survivability and even with spell power their heals still heal less then a ret pallys heals wtf is going on with them!Btkà12 Feb 2, 2012
Feb 2, 2012 PvP FC Is there a reason to use the PvP gear? Is it useful when doing rated vs randoms? Been using my PvE set and have no issues so far.Tankenurjerb8 Feb 2, 2012
Feb 1, 2012 Disc / Feral vs Melee Cleaves I play disc/feral with a friend and we're having a hard time against melee cleaves, specially the ones that contain a combination of nonblood Dk / Ret / Arms Warrior. We're sitting around 1750 rating (doesn't show right now because we just xfered to a new server). Melee cleaves just blow me up in the first 45 seconds of a match, I try to fear early and then pop pain sup when they start to burst me, then use battlemaster trinket + desperate prayer and then my barrier, all this while running around pillars. Usually when the barrier goes down I have feared again and am out of defensive cooldowns and get killed. My feral tries to open after my fear (which they usually trinket) with a stun on one into a hardcast cyclone on the other, then pops berzerk to try to do as much damage on one of them and to get insta-clones on the other. I also throw my shadowfiend at whoever he is attacking. In the rare matches that we've won is the ones when this is enough to kill one of them, but it's the exception. What other suggestions do you guys have? How do you deal with melee cleaves? Thanks for the help. NOTE TO TROLLS: Yes this is 2's and they don't matter, but it's fun to do 2's so save your trolling for another post...Thehealbot17 Feb 1, 2012
Feb 1, 2012 Suggestions for balance survivability I posted this in the Mop forums, but I thought it would be more appropriate to post this on the druids forums. I have been playing a balance druids since TBC, and I think balance druids need more survivability in Mop. A spell that really caught my interest was wild charge, I think it would be a good spell for all druid specs to have. Here are some spells I think would help balance. Some are in the game already or in talents from Mop. Massive entangling roots: 1.5 second cast entangles enemies within 8 yards of the targeted enemy, 25 second cool down. Balance only Entangling roots, back as a instant cast 5 sec cool down. Typhoon, please fix it, its been bugged for so long it is so unreliable, increase knock back. Oak skin: All damage taken reduced by 30% and all spells and attacks have a 30% chance to reflect 50% of the damage taken back to the attacker. (replaces Barksin) 1 min CD Glyph of Bark skin also effects Oak skin. (Passive) Celestial empowerment: When you are in Lunar eclipse your arcane based spells have a chance to heal you for 25% of the damage dealt. (Passive) Nature's empowerment: When you are in Solar eclipse your nature based spells have a chance to heal you for 25% of the damage dealt. I can't think of a reasonable amount of healing both passive's should do. Vine Lash: You cast a vine to stun a target for 5 seconds. 45 second cool down instant cast. Dream state: A part of you goes to the dream, making you Immune to silence and interrupts and reducing all damage by 20%-Stacks with Oak skin, 2 min cool down Nature's Gift: You are Immune to all spells and physical attacks for 8 seconds, but your spells generate lunar and eclipse energy at half of what it should when not in solar or lunar eclipse and double when in lunar of solar eclipse. 5 min cool down, instant cast. Usable while charmed, feared, stunned etc. I have a few other idea's but depending on what people think of these I will not share them yet, please leave constructive feed back, issues about the spells or suggestions about them if you think they are too strong or too weak.Pepitøs2 Feb 1, 2012
Feb 1, 2012 what do raid as? so raiding as feral or resto what are pros/cons of bothTzarken4 Feb 1, 2012
Feb 1, 2012 Feral PvP in MoP I have mixed feelings about it, especially that our survivability going out the window which brings me to my next dilemma. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/game/mists-of-pandaria/feature/talent-calculator#UZ!100122 Is the spec I'm currently thinking of taking, but.... Wild charge looks very very sexy especially since each form benefits from it, rather then each spec which is Incarnation.Rekit33 Feb 1, 2012
Feb 1, 2012 Perseverance vs. Living Seed So recently I've been trying out a different healing style, different stat weights, and different spec variations. (I've been trying Spirit + Furor and Moonglow > extra Crit + 2/3 Genesis, focusing on mana this week) I've also been thinking about Living Seed again. I know what you're thinking, that most druids prefer to not take this talent because the overall amount it heals is.. well.. lackluster. A cookie cutter hard mode build, like the one I currently have, chooses 1/2 Perseverance over 1/2 Blessing of the Grove/Living Seed or 3/3 in Nature's Bounty. I've seen a lot of hard mode Resto Druids picking up 1/2 in Perseverance. I've just been wondering the effectiveness of it. I've read several posts of logs with Living Seed numbers, but did they have DI? Was it 25 man? Was it a burst damage encounter requiring more direct heals? These things are usually not specified. Most of the top end Resto Druids I assume are in 25 man guilds. I also don't know whether or not they are given Dark Intent. I personally heal 10 man hard modes, and am given DI. So I guess my fleeting thought is, with DI, and my usual reforging to spirit-> mastery or extra crit, would Living Seed become a better choice than Perseverance? Would its effectiveness be WORTH having, even if marginal? With spirit reforged to crit, I would typically sit around 22-23% crit. So I spoke to our number crunching Holy Paladin tonight about this, and his thoughts on the matter. He believes that a lot of the guides floating around, and cookie cutter specs, are born out of and built for 25 man content, and in 10 man, depending on your buffs, a widely thought to be worthless or RNG based talent can become beneficial. In this case, Living Seed. He also said even a small throughput difference, though it may not feel any different, is definitely noticeable when looking over logs. His example was choosing Heroic Vagaries of Time over LFR version Maw for some fights, and his overall healing and overhealing in comparison. While I was leaning more at keeping Perseverance over Living Seed, the discussion did spark some questions in my mind. An example of when Living Seed 'may' prove useful: Heroic Zonozz black phases. The strategy my guild uses, for black phase, we stack initially, but then split into 3 groups to take care of adds. My group consists of 4-5 people, but 1-2 of them are floaters and flip flop between groups. During this phase, a rejuv on each of my group mates does not keep them topped off and ready for debuffs to hit, so I choose to direct heal with Healing Touch/Swiftmend/Nourish/Regrowth, depending on the incoming damage. If a living seed were planted on a group mate, and then that person was targetted by an add, the seed would bloom upon the attack, in theory, and heal for.. lets say I crit for a 65k with HT, 10% would be 6.5k. TL;DR: Would the 2% spell damage reduction really be as beneficial as a somewhat decent heal, especially on bursty, high direct heal usage fights? 10 man, with DI, spirit reforged to extra crit if mastery is already on the piece. I'm not looking for a Living Seed argument, I'm just looking for some knowledgeable input and other 10 man hard mode druid healers experiences with talents.Leighanna2 Feb 1, 2012
Feb 1, 2012 Nerfing Druids again... Why are the restro druids getting nerf again? We got hit before on our wild growth now this patch you reduced it again! Make the ppl learn the other classes on their own instead of punishing players that read and learn how to play their classes correctly.... i pay my money for nerfing because of others cry and whine that they are over powered...stop being a cry baby and learn your fricken class....Blizz stop nerfing us every time because of whiners! make them learn the class!Tija24 Feb 1, 2012
Feb 1, 2012 Catforge Alright. So I've been going around and seeing some opinions on Cats. From what I've gathered, most say you should get lots of Mastery. However, one of our Raid Leaders is insisting that we optimize our stuff through askmrrobot.com, and when I do so, it tries to balance Mastery/Crit/Haste to the same level. Which I find annoying. Thoughts?Jujuzen10 Feb 1, 2012
Feb 1, 2012 Tiger's Fury question Does Tiger's Fury increase the periodic damage of rake and rip?Colenzo37 Feb 1, 2012
Feb 1, 2012 Staff or Main-Hand/Off-hand? So. I just recently got the Conquest points I needed to buy either the Staff or Main-Hand/Off-hand but I'm having trouble deciding. I have two options. Get the Staff and thus, double the amount of haste from reforge (due to base higher stats) OR The extra +40 Intel from the offhand enchant, with less haste from reforge. Opinions? Keep in mind this is a Moonkin PvP-based decision.Aelitya4 Feb 1, 2012
Feb 1, 2012 Restoration druid on youtube? Im looking for a resto druid on youtube to just watch and give me tips, i PREFER a resto/feral druid but just resto will be good to. im focused mainly on pve but feral pvp is always fun. I would also like the person to make new videos regularly, like at least once every one to two weeks. so PLEASE tell me some names and what kind of videos they do, Thanks.Spiritrunner3 Feb 1, 2012
Feb 1, 2012 need help with gearing balance druid what valor piece would be the best upgrade next ? I know im in pvp gear I did this so I could run the new heroics with guild so they pick up my any slack I have. Im going to only enchant 378 +gear. Is bottle of wished any good for balance dps?Alyia8 Feb 1, 2012
Feb 1, 2012 Feral druid pvp questions Why dont most feral druids spec into thick hide, wouldnt it be good for more damage reduction when you go into bear form? Also, why isnt expertise needed for pvp as a feral druidKittyjason5 Feb 1, 2012
Feb 1, 2012 Flight form leap is back!! Ah yes, precious inertia reversion, how I adore you. I hope and pray this wasn't some unintended bug with 4.2.2, because the moment I thought I'd drop like a rock when popping out of flight form, I instead JOYOUSLY ROARED ! To the point my wife asked "What the Hell is wrong with you?!" When I flew like a bat out of Hell towards the wild blue yonder ahead of me. Thank you Blizzard, thank you thank you thank you.Slanderize11 Feb 1, 2012
Feb 1, 2012 Could I get some H warlord tips? (Resto) Gonna be doing heroic Warlord Zon tonight (25man) and it seems ridiculously healing intensive...was wondering if there are any helpful tips out there from you fellow druids that have done it. :)Hotsforsale2 Feb 1, 2012
Feb 1, 2012 Best professions for a rdruid title says it allVuulu1 Feb 1, 2012
Feb 1, 2012 Silliness so i finally got a kiril's, and i picked up the wrath of unchained a week ago. in my full pvp set, i have ~6k agi. the trinket adds more or less constant 880 agi, or ~15% increase. the staff adds 107 agi stacking to 10 with ~35% uptime, for 1070 agi max and ~350 agi average. that's ~18% peak agi increase and ~6% average. so at peak (which is quite likely to occur ~12-15s after engage) i'll be running + 1950 agi, or ~32.5% over base. ~45% of this is constant, the remainder is up ~35% as mentioned, for ~21% over base agi average. for comparison, the conquest on use agi trinket is 2419 agi with ~17% uptime for ~403 ave agi, or ~7% over base agi on average. obviously you lose a bunch of resil, but it quickly becomes clear why folks use pve gear over pvp gear so much of the time - the gains are just *huge*. and i don't even have heroic stuff or the vial of skill. so yea. silliness. but giant kitty mauling folks is pretty damn fun, gotta admit. Ellesîme0 Feb 1, 2012
Feb 1, 2012 Need some advice against Mages. 1st this isn't a QQ Mages are OP thread. Also inb4 LOL2s. With that out of the way here goes. Friend and I have been running 2s Disc / Feral. It's hard finding any Pvp'ers on Elune let alone late night players like myself so we're stuck with 2s for now. Now on to the meat of this thread. We are currently 28-10 and right at 1880, Highest we've been is 1897. We've been close to 1900 a couple times, but seems every time we run into a Priest / Mage. Out of our 10 losses 6 of them have come to Priest / Mage and I'm just curious other Ferals' thought into how to handle this comp. There is a ton of CC from them. In your experience do you pressure the Mage and hope dispels can keep you on him while maybe getting some burns in then switch to Priest and Cyclone/Bash Mage to get up-time in hopes of a kill on the Priest. Or do you pressure the Priest and try to CC the Mage when possible and try to stun him in the open for burns and save burst when/if he gets low? I don't know seems everything we have tried has been to no avail. We have beaten this comp once and they were a 2100 team. All of them have been 2k+ MMR and we can't seem to break this little road block. Thanks for your time reading and any advice. ~Edgar AllenPoë9 Feb 1, 2012
Feb 1, 2012 Growl Macro I'm currently leveling up a Bear tank and was thinking of trying out the hybrid bear tank. Since I was short on hotkeys, I was looking for a macro that would switch me into Bear from Cat and growl. I've tried something like: #showtooltip /cast [nostance:1] Bear Form(Shapeshift) /cast Growl but it doesn't work. Is it even possible or am I missing something?Creepercat8 Feb 1, 2012
Feb 1, 2012 Flight Form Mid-flight, when you release from Flight Form, you maintain the momentum you had while in flight form and you zoom through the air except going downwards. I love this, it makes traveling so much easier for me somehow. But I have a feeling this might be a glitch that Blizz forgot to fix in 4.3.2 but did fix in 4.3. Any thoughts?Delthdiirn1 Feb 1, 2012
Feb 1, 2012 pve feral stat priorities so i recently came back to pve'ing as feral, ive been pvping as feral for good 7 years now, but when i saw feral dps druids in top world guilds go for haste it blew me off is it mastery/haste/crit now or haste/mastery/crit or all are pretty equal? whats the deal, for pvp ur suppose to get full mastery then worry bout crit and haste being last...Cellaylar4 Feb 1, 2012
Feb 1, 2012 4.3.2 Druid Flight Form momentum when falling It feels like it was fixed with this patch. Anyone notice when falling in and out of form since patch?Lockdockma15 Feb 1, 2012
Feb 1, 2012 BOOMKIN for the WIN! Loving it so far! and I don't have to be a trendy cat, bunch of bad feral rerollers looking to play the next (please carry me) spec!Fittest4 Feb 1, 2012
Feb 1, 2012 Why don't Moonkins get a new model? Resto got a new tree model in cata and feral got new models in wotlk (hell they also got to be fire kittys). so why don't Moonkins get a new model?Ironhide19 Feb 1, 2012
Feb 1, 2012 H Ultraxion Moonkin help pl0x Here's the situation. Guild wants me to be at 30k+ which should be attainable. My question is, what do I need to do different? http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-8opj6tv1zge1ujw4/details/2/ ANY help/advice is greatly appreciated.Connall13 Feb 1, 2012
Feb 1, 2012 Feral Cat needs a tiny buff imo I've been thinking about it for a while, and I play one of the hardest/least forgiving classes in the game, and I think I do quite well at it, but looking at dps charts/raidbots, kitties are mid-low dps on most fights, I'm not saying their bleeds should do more damage again or something that big, maybe something like clearcasting procs more often or something small like that, what are your thoughts guys?Kuroe6 Feb 1, 2012
Feb 1, 2012 Resto Druid T13 4 piece bonus Dear Blizzard, I finally got the 4 piece set bonus on my resto druid and all I can say is that you guys have managed to fail yet again. I must have cast rejuv 30 times and it doubled it's duration one time. In addition to the proc chance sucking, doubling the time of the spell is even worse. The t 12 set and the T10 bonus from WoTLK are both immeasurably better bonuses. Goodbye until MoP or forever. P.S. the only reason you guys haven't lost as many subs this quarter is because of your year plan that you tricked people into buying. You guys are pathetic. /endHaillious3 Feb 1, 2012
Feb 1, 2012 balance druid gearing question i just got the 397 cheat off ultra should I go for the 4 set even tho the chest stats sucks for balance?Eclipse2 Feb 1, 2012
Feb 1, 2012 Three Words If you needed to convince someone to play a Druid in three words, what would they be?Jiigigaw82 Feb 1, 2012
Feb 1, 2012 Hour Of Twilight So suddenly I can que for it, how hard is it to tank? I don't think I can.Yachen7 Feb 1, 2012
Feb 1, 2012 Question about Resto rotation and LB in PvE Sorry if this information can be found in another thread, but I searched WoW forums and wowhead and could not find anything. So I just hit 64 with my druid and woot I get LB. My question is do I need to use LB on the tank for trash mobs or can I lay off unless it's a boss/large pull? Every rotation I find on the net says pop LB, rejuv, then LB x2 and keep LB rolling. Unless the tank is taking TONS of damage, I've just been using rejuv until it's about to expire, then pop SM and lay off rejuv until SM expires, followed by another rejuv if needed, though this rotation usually keeps the tank positive long enough for the group to finish off the pack of mobs. This makes for really easy healing and also keeps my mana at > 90% which I like. Using the suggested rotation consumes a little more mana to keep LB up and makes me work harder, not that I'm QQing, but I've really been enjoying staying at the back in chill mode, and if I end up with a decent tank and DPS who know how to let the tank keep agro the only one I have to heal is the tank and then top the rest off with SM. Granted, this is only BC content, but if it's working for me right now do I really need to worry about keeping LB active on the tank when not fighting a boss or large groups? This is my first time playing a druid or heals, but every group I play with is happy with my play style and usually thank me for a good run. I just want to get some veteran feedback. Edit: The armory is a little behind, my char level is currently 64, but still shows as 63.Aurial8 Feb 1, 2012
Feb 1, 2012 natures bounty change idea natures bounty 3/3 you have a 30% chance of entering a dream state whenever you heal with regrowth, nourish, swiftmend(efflor counted), and healing touch. for 10 seconds all overhealing done will be distributing up to 5 of the most injured raid members. in addition increases the ammount healed by your direct healing spells by 60% when dream state is active. the % chance can be toned down as well if it seems OP.Casus1 Feb 1, 2012
Jan 31, 2012 Boomkins rejoice! The nerf on the HM Spine fight is amazing, with the recent SS buff we shouldnt be sat out anymoreBep2 Jan 31, 2012
Jan 31, 2012 Worgen Druids I just don't get it. Is it a complete lore-lol, or does the game story actually back it up?Haliaeetus23 Jan 31, 2012
Jan 31, 2012 MoP will Kill Feral PvP No I wasn't about to put a question mark behind that subject title for it's a statement of the truth. the seperation of the Bear and Cat form is taking away part of what makes Feral viable in PvP in the first place it is something ppl are forgetting to realize that we....NEED! Yes some of the abilities in the talent tree of MoP look cool but think about these abilities will have us basically picking out casters and going for quicks kills majority of the time since our ability to sustain dmg now will be removed. We will be more akin to Boomkin not really having a viable form to survive any kind of burst. Displacer Beast is a 3min CD and not be compared to CloS, so please wipe the smiles from your face about this ability, or if you forget we as Dash won't remove snares anymore and you lose your natural speed boost in kitty unless you talent into one of these. Thus also lowering your survivability. Idk how good Cenarion Ward or how powerful Ursol's Vortex maybe, and I can imagine Mass entanglement effectiveness being kinda moot...but nothing I see can replace our bear. Even Disentanglement comes at a Sacrifice of choice. Life without Talents like Thick Hide, Natural Reaction and Savage Defense etc...I think people are going to realize just how significant these talents were after they jump into PvP. They will said the sad truth that you will not have the tools to me what were in PvP before by a long shot. unless you want to tank it up in PvP.....MoP will kill Feral PvP! Asildorian23 Jan 31, 2012
Jan 31, 2012 macro question #showtooltip Feral Charge(Cat Form) /cancelform [nostance:3] /cast [nostance] Cat Form; [stance:3, nostealth, nocombat] Prowl /cast [stance:3] Feral Charge(Cat Form) /cast [stealth] Pounce(Cat Form); [nostealth] Maim(Cat Form) It does quite a bit but im wondering if adding a shift modifier for faerie fire (feral) would mess it up. I added [modifier=shift] after the last "/cast" but it wont do anything. Any help?Zestolol8 Jan 31, 2012
Jan 31, 2012 [Bear] - where does stam fit in stat order? Hi folks, I'm trying to broaden my knowledge in all classes and specs, seeing as I'll hopefully eventually get an 85 (or 90 come MoP) of each level, but I had a question about feral tank stat priority - specifically, about stamina. Where exactly does stamina fall in the stat priority? The reason I ask is that I have referred to Noxxic for simple, easy to read info on classes I'm not overly familiar with, and they've listed stamina as the second best stat (behind agility). The thing is, from my xp on a warr and pally tank, I've been steered well clear from 'stamina stacking', though from my time on my dk I've learnt that at least they desire it due largely to their mastery. In any case, is this a correct analysis of where druid stamina weighting should lie? That is, stamina is directly behind agi, and as such I should be using agi/stam gems for blue slots? Or have they given an erroneous rating to stamina, and it should be weighted far lower? Basically, where does stam fit in the stat priority? And yes, I did look at the sticky, but it didn't actually give a rating - just stats on their own. Thanks for any help, JaxJaxaclysm28 Jan 31, 2012
Jan 31, 2012 Resto Druid help pls I have recently started to feel that I am not doing my fair share of healing in our 10-man raid group. That I should be putting out more heals. I am not sure what has changed, but the Holy Pally and I used to be about the same in FL. Now his numbers just destroy mine. I do not get as much time to play as used to and maybe I have let myself fall into some bad habits, i just feel like I could be doing more. http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/93ofk03ougr0cpib/ http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/8nqol8qngrw6mkgp/ http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/8sesu7b5fzsb77yy/ I included some logs so maybe someone will be able to see what I need to change in order to be competitive again. Sardôr4 Jan 31, 2012
Jan 31, 2012 Kitty questions Hello! Just have three simple questions that follow; 1. Do I shred as soon as I have enough energy or at a certain point? Example: Spamming shred and having it get hit as soon as I have 40 energy OR Pooling it to 75 then hitting it. 2. Do I refresh Rake before or After it expires? 3. How many Combo Points should I use on Savage Roar? Thanks!Trair4 Jan 31, 2012
Jan 31, 2012 Bear 4T13 Question If I have Frenzied Regeneration glyphed, does popping it with 4T13 still heal my raid?Dreaded3 Jan 31, 2012
Jan 31, 2012 Feral tank/dps hybrid guide? Anyone have a link to an up to date guide on how to gear/spec to play a hybrid feral, one that can tank or dps respectably with one set of gear?Ecatherina4 Jan 31, 2012