Druid

May 12, 2012 Nature's Vigil •Nature's Vigil -- replaces Disentanglement. Increases all damage and healing done by 30% for 30 sec, with a 3 min cooldown. While active, all healing spells also damage a nearby target for 50% of healing done, and all damage spells and abilities also heal a nearby friendly target for 50% of the damage done. Sounds great...too great. Imagine pvp being berserk+nature's vigil+incarnation+trinket, and catch 'em in an ursols vortex. especially since berserk, vigil, and incarnation are 3 min CD's they line up perfectly. not to mention on top of its first effect, having the second one is frosting on the cake.Chikatree54 May 12, 2012
May 12, 2012 Best Druid Transformation gear Hey Fellow Druids.. espiacly us ugly tauren's.. anyone have any good tips on gear to farm for this new 4.3 I have a lot of my tier 1 and 2... but on taurens it looks silly.. our best tier (3) is unavailable.. So far i like the pvp levle (60) epic gear the best.. and I have the Squid Stave from Kara as my weapon.. Pole Arm from Hellfire and working on Pole arm from Black Temple.. Lets put ideas together of good looking gear.. I know theres the blue rogue tier 2 look alike you can farm.. but i prefer items that actually look good.. I may have to go troll who knows. or faction change alliance.. haha...Jackeymoon78 May 12, 2012
May 12, 2012 Shamelessly Boasting. 33k on Warmaster as feral /flex, <3 that fight for multi doting. http://www.mediafire.com/i/?2dr892xse01fsiyEskarktos0 May 12, 2012
May 12, 2012 BiS Boomkin neck As the title suggests, what is the BiS neck for boomkin? Is it the 391 neck from domo or the 410 from morchok? ThanksRìdiculisk5 May 12, 2012
May 12, 2012 Dps help Just wondering if i had the "rotation" down correctly, being FoN>Detonate shrooms>IS>MF>Starfire until solar eclipse then redot Starsurge while in eclipse>Wrath. I pop starfall when i am in lunar eclipse, i do around 32k dps on ultrax just curious if this is about right for my gear, Cheers.Hiatuz3 May 12, 2012
May 12, 2012 PvP help I've been mainly focusing on PvE until recently then I crafted myself some PvP armor and thought I'd give it a try - all of it random as my guild seems to be taking a powder until MoP. I really seem to struggle with getting kited. Is Nature's Grasp the answer or is it a question of gear and skill? I've primarily tanked so the cat form is still pretty new and uncomfortable to me. Any suggestions would be appreciated.Druimeister9 May 12, 2012
May 12, 2012 So.... Boomkin dps... where is it? Because i'm like 5k behind everyone and i don't think i'm doing anything wrong or have a bad spec or gear.Sarnsereg10 May 12, 2012
May 12, 2012 Average boomy H-Madness dps? hey guys, just trying to see how to improve my dps, i checked WoL and i see some boomies doing ~90k dps during heroic madness and im wondering how that is even possible, im doing ~50-60k dps at the moment: Multi dotting corruption+arm+parasite and aoeing corrupted bloods, what more can i do? my gear is fairly good so i dont see how i could get an extra 30k dps Any opinions?Casulamaul20 May 12, 2012
May 11, 2012 I just noticed... That as moonfire fades out it it makes a skull face (watch the moon at the top).Sylvaine0 May 11, 2012
May 11, 2012 Healing SFK as a Druid So I was healing SFK earlier today, and despite a few fatalities, it went without a hitch... until we got to Godfrey, then my ability to heal went to poop. I will admit I do somewhat suck at healing as a druid, but I figured it wouldn't be this bad. So I'm wondering if anyone might have any pointers for a new druid healing instances, especially SFK. Also, an unrelated question: does pistol barrage follow it's target or does it always stay where it is?Steakbird4 May 11, 2012
May 11, 2012 Unite Resto Druids get our ToL back So I play a resto druid healings all i do in raids and i miss my ToL form full time. I can see what Blizzard tried to do by letting us see our armor but i dont care i want to see my tree. So here is my idea let us change ToL form to like the old way but minor glyph it so we stay in our human form if a player wants to. You satisfy both people I just think restos got hard end of stick when no other spec did..... WE LUV OUR TREE Post if you agree And join FB group Blizzard please give back ToL as a form to Resto Druids http://www.facebook.com/groups/200870113366739/Ruidd8 May 11, 2012
May 11, 2012 New Moonkin form model? ... Posted by Ghostcrawler I am assuming the new armor models currently for night elf and tauren cat forms are incarnations http://media.mmo-champion.com/images/news/2012/april/druidarmorhorde.jpg http://media.mmo-champion.com/images/news/2012/april/druidarmoralliance.jpg I know there is a new glyph of the stars on beta but, I don't necessarily want it. It's awesome, and I tried it on beta and even though it's still probably in the works it's nice. But I want to be a moonkin. According to Ghostcrawler: "but they will likely be adjustments (such as armor perhaps) to the existing forms, not brand new models." It doesn't seem like Moonkin will be getting new models. It just seems kind of silly that all this beautiful landscape and new npc's are being pumped out but moonkin is being avoided. Don't get me wrong, the armor looks sick. I would just like to see an update to the model I've been casting my spells behind for years. What does everyone else think?Sparrow10 May 11, 2012
May 11, 2012 Healers in arena So im have huge issues with healers in arena, If Im the only DPS i cant ever seem to kill priests or pallys. their mana regen seems to be too much for me to slowly wear them down. and Im just not doing enough damage to be a threat. I do fine against other DPS tho. Any Decent feral's have any tips? also skull bash seems to have no effect at allEarthscall0 May 11, 2012
May 11, 2012 Furor vs. Moonglow I've seen a couple threads go on about this in the past, but never got a straight forward answer. I feel that when you get to a certain amount of intellect, that the regen that Furor yields through replenishment/revitalize.Verze1 May 11, 2012
May 11, 2012 Cat form armor. Thought this might brighten a few druids day...Stumbled accross it just now on MMOChampion. http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/2771-Mists-of-Pandaria-Beta-Build-15677 http://media.mmo-champion.com/images/news/2012/april/druidarmoralliance.jpg http://media.mmo-champion.com/images/news/2012/april/druidarmorhorde.jpgEternalrose6 May 11, 2012
May 11, 2012 Drood Healer need s a clever name Ok folks. Im making a drood and im looking for a cleaver drood healer name.Hadiéz28 May 11, 2012
May 11, 2012 Witch profession should I drop I want to have a restro druid for raids. I am level 85 and have both skinning and herbalism maxed out. I usually do two gathering professions on the way to level up because they are easy to do while question and can render decent gold. Now it is time for this toon to become an adult and get a real job. What should a drop? What should a replace it with? With the new profession how can I make gold off it or is it just for stats?Gobjobber12 May 11, 2012
May 11, 2012 Feral Kitty Mastery or Haste? I've seen mix info saying that haste is better and vice versa or both are on par... Some people ay haste for more shreds while mastery for more bleeds. Or does it really depend on fights? ie stacking mastery is better for movement fights while haste is better for tank and spank? and is vp trinket any good?Pallymcfly19 May 11, 2012
May 11, 2012 Resto druid not viable in DS? Maybe I am doing something wrong, but I work my !@# off on heals. I read up on the class, theory craft for decent throughput, and I can just barely pull what I used to pull in regards to overall percentages in relation to other healing classes such as priests or pally. I have the overall rhythms of every single fight down to memory so I am always ahead of the healing curve as well as the most comfortable spec I could find with as much throughput as I can. With my current set up I am spamming nonstop with good throughput and good mana regen but it still feels like I am healing with a scrub toon not viable for DS...priests outheal me that I know for a fact don't know the fights as well. Makes me mad.Coozeblast22 May 11, 2012
May 11, 2012 Travel Form Please! Give us a unique model stag, to fit the hoof, instead of an ugly cheetah. We already have one cat!Sangeovasie8 May 11, 2012
May 11, 2012 Lunar Shower!? why Is lunar shower not used in a PVE spec . seems like such a good idea. it increases the damage of Moonfire . wouldn't that be beneficial?Roachman4 May 11, 2012
May 11, 2012 Sharing gear as feral So, this guy is 2 bars from 85 and I wanted to know, is the secondary stat priorities for sharing gear for cat and bear till I can get 2 sets is: Mastery>Crit with hit and exp mixed in somewhere. Thanks in advance fellow druid brethren.Synthecis1 May 11, 2012
May 11, 2012 Druid So i'm about to start a druid and i'm wondering what's a better to heal, tank or dps...I mean I think i'd rather heal but i was wondering whats a better thing for me to do?Dragonultima5 May 11, 2012
May 11, 2012 New Druid Needs Help!!! I need advice on the best druid spec to level up and to PVP. I don't have any high level characters due to the fact that I am a returning player so I dont have much money. So I was thinking that Boomkin/Resto would be good bc I wouldnt have to have two sets of equipment seeing as how I prob cant afford it, and resto could get me in dungeons, but what about PVP? Then feral is the other option, I know that ferals are good at PVP but then in order to dual spec I will need a whole different set of equipment for that. Basically my question is; what would be the best spec's given the circumstances, to level up and the best one to PVP. I am level 29 at the moment. And does it change endgame? For instance is there a best route to go until level 85 or does it all pretty much stay the same? Any help will be appreciated and thank you in advance!Kelthir4 May 11, 2012
May 11, 2012 Kitty armour? Armour for catform apparently; both alliance and horde versions: http://media.mmo-champion.com/images/news/2012/april/druidarmoralliance.jpg http://media.mmo-champion.com/images/news/2012/april/druidarmorhorde.jpg Bear armour incoming?Shimmerglade33 May 11, 2012
May 10, 2012 Can I heal Heroics successfully in PvP gear? Topic, I've been thinking of jumping the bridge and trying some end game raids. -Would I need to start with normal instances -Is there any tips I could use that would speed up the process.Cozmos1 May 10, 2012
May 10, 2012 i still want pandas to be druids. That is all.Connall17 May 10, 2012
May 10, 2012 Lunar Shower or Furor Id like to start doing some boomy PvP, and idk which of those 2 is the best, please help me!Shapeshiftor6 May 10, 2012
May 10, 2012 Topic for animal noises. This is a topic where you can make animal noises in, to reach your daily quota, or to just do them for whatever reason! Depart from your intelligent conversations and normal sense-making activities, and let this topic be like a scream-bag of woodland goodness. Druids FTW!!Lewshic4 May 10, 2012
May 10, 2012 Flight form Hey guys, need some info on this ability, can it be used while falling? Like just before you hit the ground and die, you shift in to flight form and escape?Mardigo12 May 10, 2012
May 10, 2012 Feral PvP? I am torn between gearing this guy or my hunter. I was leaning towards this man but it seems that when I looked on the rating list, there were hardly any ferals. Are ferals in a bad spot right now or wut? THanks in advance..Lilbalz5 May 10, 2012
May 10, 2012 I like the Resto druid style..but can it work I love the style of resto druids...between your own flying form cat form the idea of nature embraced into the lore and so on...Thing is i question whether the class/spec can suit my needs. I play primarily with a small group of friends and guild on occasion and primarily do the following(Or at least will intend on doing the following with the druid). 5 man heroics to gearup alts (Concerns as i hear druids are ...not great tank healers?) Rated BG's (I have heard resto is near death in pvp same concerns for arena) 3 v 3 2 V 2 (Yeah i know it's worthless =p but hey it's about fun and it's a game) Possibly to fill in on 10 man pve content in cases of emergency (Though to that effect i hear druids are more then fine). Any input? And most importantly is the class as fun as it looks?Reanimate5 May 10, 2012
May 10, 2012 disarm patch notes today •Disarm - Disarmed creatures deal significantly reduced damage. saw this on the warrior notes today , im sure its only for pve creatures, but why not make for pvp to agaisnt feralsCavedeath1 May 10, 2012
May 10, 2012 lf 2300+ active feral for jungle 2550 players http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/illidan/nightmirror/advanced this is my main hunter i play 2310 this season really looking to push for rating http://us.battle.net/wow/en/search?q=brutalxyz is my 2553 hunter i got banned tho =/ clapperclaw1Ðynasty2 May 10, 2012
May 10, 2012 Lightning Rod Vs Tihk Tahk I recently just got Lightning rod and was wondering if it was better then tihk tahk. I heard the proc on tihk tahk wasnt to good.Morpheuz1 May 10, 2012
May 10, 2012 druid transmorph question and petition DRROOOOOSSSS!!! i need all my feral druids to check out this question and answer it, please!! so like idk if any other druid cares, but, the fire cat looks OP and i wanted to know,if any one of my feral brothers has gotten it, if the FL staff from the boss before rags will still morph u into a fire cat if u morph another weapon to look like it (because its il 378 and kiril is better then it obviously). If not, then i need all my other droos that love the druid of the flame's fire cat look the petition on this form for blizz to change it so that even in new xpacs. we can still rock cata and firelands and make it a memorable, even tho it has already passed, patch. thanks and hope yall agree with meValanthrope1 May 10, 2012
May 10, 2012 Q about Rip If a fight is only going to take x more seconds on a trash pull and rip is not currently up to have FB refresh its duration sub 25%, at what point should i be using FB over Rip? For example is there an estimated second where Rip beats out FB assuming u dont get rip's full duration?Prowlaranger2 May 10, 2012
May 10, 2012 Anyone else miss permenant tree form? No this is not a "BRING PERMANENT TREE FORM BACK!" QQ thread. It's a simple question that requires a yes or no answer followed by why.Lúna24 May 10, 2012
May 10, 2012 Feral tank neck Cameo of Terrible Memories is my current, but I've been thinking about grabbing Cataclysmic Gladiator's Necklace of Prowess Haste is pretty crappy for tanking, and resil is worthless overall, but I'll be trading off for mastery, a little more stam and agi. What do you think?Yzzami4 May 10, 2012
May 9, 2012 Deathwing - Bear tank For some reason I take way more damage on my bear from the adds on Deathwing's head platform then I do on my DK. I know I should take the talent Perseverance, but I split my feral spec between cat dps bear and feral PvP. So, besides that, any advice? Trinkets I have avaliable are Fire in the Deep Indomitable Pride(LFR Soulshifter Vortex(LFR Wrath of Unchaining(LFR Resolve of Undying(403 versionSarror9 May 9, 2012
May 9, 2012 Balance survivability. Has it been this bad through the whole expansion? It's the funnest spec ever but I feel soo squishy compared to the other caster classes.Interactive4 May 9, 2012
May 9, 2012 Druid youtubers. Notable players that I watch for certain classes are swifty for warriors and cartoonz for mages. But are there any notable druid players that post pve and/or pvp vids on youtube?Makihara13 May 9, 2012
May 9, 2012 Whats are the boomkin gear BIS? could someone tell me where I can find out what are the BIS gear for boomkins?Laureall2 May 9, 2012
May 9, 2012 Need help with tank trinkets Ok so ive got a few trinkets for tanking now, just wanted some advice on which to use. Veil of Lies Arrow of Time Soulshifter Vortex Resolve of Undying currently using both Soulshifter Vortex Resolve of Undying is that an optimum set or would it be better to use an agi one?Gulhwanu3 May 9, 2012
May 9, 2012 Need some boomkin advice and help Well I am only pulling like 16-18k dps with a 387 iLvl... seems kind of low but any pointers would be nice. Alt toon that I am playing more and more.Drooddood6 May 9, 2012
May 9, 2012 MoP Bottom Row Druid Talents From the MoP forum by Ghostcrawler- We're not yet happy with the druid level 90 row. We still like the theme of it playing into the druid's hybrid nature and we want to reassure you (which I think most of you already know) that druids won't do lower damage or healing compared to other classes just because some other class has an unambiguous throughput increasing talent at level 90. Classes are balanced around their whole package. Nonetheless, we want the bottom row of talents to be exciting. In the next (hopefully) build, you'll see a few changes. •Disentanglement -- no longer a talent. Shapeshifting for all druids just breaks roots. •Dream of Cenarius -- increases damage spells by 70% (up from 30%). •Heart of the Wild -- now also grants 6% passive Agility and Intellect. •Nature's Vigil -- replaces Disentanglement. Increases all damage and healing done by 30% for 30 sec, with a 3 min cooldown. While active, all healing spells also damage a nearby target for 50% of healing done, and all damage spells and abilities also heal a nearby friendly target for 50% of the damage done. Let us know how they feel once you get a chance to try them. Absolutely one of the best pieces of news I have heard about MoP for a while. My faith is (almost) restored.Gudveir40 May 9, 2012
May 9, 2012 Nurturing instinct So I know it is not a game breaker ability, but wondering why in MoP it is a guardian ability and not a feral ability. This was one of the first talents I dropped from my cat spec to my bear spec. I figure when you are tanking you are never going to pop out of bear to cast a heal or 2. You would be destroyed. A bear going caster is not like a warrior changing to battle stance or a DK switching out of blood. Going caster from bear you lose about 3/4 of your armor and nearly half your max health. In short you die crit or not. No time to cast a heal Seems like this ability would be better back in feral. Also going to miss leader of the pack though they are going to replace it with may self heals in the talent trees.Jynirac6 May 9, 2012
May 9, 2012 Question about Boomkin dots and trinkets If I cast Insect Swarm and Moonfire, and then activated my Bottled Wishes, do I have to reapply the dots for the extra spellpower effect? I was wondering about it today, and I'm pretty sure I do but I was just wondering.Amoriudu9 May 9, 2012
May 8, 2012 New Druid Weapon Hello I am starting a new balance druid and have a question about which heirloom weapon I should get from the Dark moon Faire. Should I get the mace and use an off hand or get the staff? When I checked the weapon stats on my level 85 toon the Intel and Stamina where higher on the staff but spell power pretty much the same on both weapons. The problem is I do not know how much the stats on the weapons change per level. I have inscription on my alt so I can make all my of hand weapons and enchanting also to give the weapons an extra Intel boost. Any feed back would be great.Orphis2 May 8, 2012
May 8, 2012 I need help with my feral dps! Hello all! I am relatively new, have been playing sense end of January. I was always going as bear until I reached level 80 and realized that there was no way I could tank in random dungeon finder without knowing the dungeons better, so I started working on my kitty spec. Kitty has been fun … but I am now starting to worry that I am not hitting the dps that I should be given my current gear. I know I have a long way to go with my gear, but given what I have, what should my dps be? What I have done so far to try and improve my dps: Written a couple of Macros to stream line my open. I have my agility trinket set to be used whenever I Tiger Fury, as well as macros set so that same spell works in both bear and kitty form. I also have a set view added to my Mangle, so I face the right way after I Feral Charge. I am wearing the banner of Ramkahen in order to gain rep so I can obtain the Arcanum of the Ramkahen enhancement. I know I need to work on my other enchants. I just purchased Enchant 2H Weapon – Mighty Agility, and that will be added tonight. I read the guide and changed my talent tree + bought all of my prime glyphs. I now have Bad Kitty and Hear kitty (I love Bad Kitty!) Under options, I lowered my graphic setting so my computer screen doesn’t start to flash in battle. (Yes, I just figured this out, lol) My open is normally as follows: Feral Charge, Mangle, Rake, Faerie Fire, Ravage!, (Shred if needed for 5th combo pt), Rip, Shred, Savage Roar –( I also hit Tiger fury followed by Berserk in this sequence, but it depends on when energy lower so TF not wasted) – and then I follow priorities as set by guide. I have not reforged any of my gear, the guide made it sound as if these other stats (beside agility) are all about the same for us. Is this correct, or am I misunderstanding the guide? And, after doing all that, my DPS against the target dummy is only 13.2 K …. It seems really low compared to the other level 85’s that I play with (dark night, hunters, mages) ... and I am wondering if I am just no good, or if I just have to be patient and work for the better gear? Basically, I am frustrated because I felt like I shouldn’t tank because I didn’t know dungeons well enough, and now I cannot seem to get my dps up as kitty. I hear people talking about doing 35 to 50K dps … and mine just seems sooooo low … Please check out my character, and let me know if you have some suggestions! I appreciate any help :) ~DiDianessa10 May 8, 2012