Druid

Apr 17, 2012 Ferals in the Beta How hard are your Rake and Rip ticks hitting for (in PvP)? Curious..........Aeonias2 Apr 17, 2012
Apr 17, 2012 Squishy Boomkin. Am I doing something wrong? I just returned from a break from WoW and enjoying every minute of being a balance druid. I did some dungeons, and farming. Now, I'm questing my way to 85. Problem is. I get hit by train-powered attacks. 2k-3k per melee damage when I'm up against the normal guys my level, but the elites are worse. I try to heal, but if two mobs are on me, I die rather quick. I do heal myself and use potions, but I'm either oom or it's too late to keep running around. Yes I'm a noob, but I just recently gotten back into the groove of boomkins though I played them before - my knowledge expanding. Do I need to pop barkskin every fight and heal constantly? One of the mistakes is not having healing spells on one of my bars since I tend to double click back into boomkin form by mistake. And then, bam! Some tips would be nice and I'll work on my CC. EDIT: My armory hasn't updated yet since I made some upgrades.Cynris4 Apr 17, 2012
Apr 17, 2012 Races So I've been thinking about starting a druid and was wondering what races are best. I cant decide what tree im going with but I'm deciding between Feral and Balance, and was wondering what the best race is for both specs. Best race for feral: What race is overall the best regardless of whether its tanking or dpsing? Best race for balance: Overall bestGulhwas23 Apr 17, 2012
Apr 17, 2012 Feral hybrid build Hi guys, I'm just asking for a link of a good hybrid build, one so I can tank sometimes or just roll dpsHaelim6 Apr 17, 2012
Apr 17, 2012 balance dps help so on some encounters my dps barley breaks 10k and others i crit the bosses face off and run up to 30 k. and forget woe i do 150k there. i use the normal balance druid rotation they give you on all the web sights its fairly straight forward. im not new to the class/spc this has been my main since tbc. any tips or tricks i may be missing. timing my eclipse rotation? recasting dots at key times other than right before they run out. or is inconsistent dps normal?Shelburnite1 Apr 17, 2012
Apr 17, 2012 Bear Hug Am I incorrect in thinking Bear Hug will be for both specs? I looked and it's under the class for both.Tylvaen1 Apr 17, 2012
Apr 17, 2012 Prowl Issues For some reason when i go into prowl that second action bar that normally used to pop up when you go into stealth mode doesnt pop up. Characters only level 11. Ive disabled and tried deleting all my addons and reset just about everything there is to reset in order to fix things but still no luck. Has there been some kind of change to the class or something as far as prowling goes?Lartirius12 Apr 17, 2012
Apr 17, 2012 Druid of the Flame Transmog I searched for a thread on this and couldn't find it. Does anyone else out there want a Druid of the Flame transmog set? By far, the best look in Cata.Riszgul4 Apr 17, 2012
Apr 17, 2012 hemorrhage and mangle stack? This question came out of no where really and has bothered the hell out of me. If a sub rogue uses hemorrhage and a feral druid uses mangle do their effects stack or does it stay at 30% bleed increase.Habirn1 Apr 17, 2012
Apr 17, 2012 waterform is useless they need to make this form useful. the MoP bgs and arenas should have water-worlds where you fight in water or below water. everyone will be able to breathe in water and swim in it but druids will swim faster when they switch forms (albeit no attacking). this would finally make our only useless form finally useful. or they need to change it so that aqua form is usable on land. so instead of a seal, we should have a crocodile. the crocodile form will be useable in water for the movement speed gain (similar to seal form) but it can also go on land. on land, the crocodile walks slowly (30% speed reduction) but if you bite someone it gives a MS type dmg called unstoppable bleed which reduces all healing by 25% (similar to warriors/rogues/etc.).Immolate13 Apr 17, 2012
Apr 17, 2012 Boomkin survivability.. ...I love it....*Sarcasm* Oh well from what i'm hearing it will be better in MoP. Hopefully that's the case.Interactive2 Apr 17, 2012
Apr 17, 2012 PvP Moonkin Just hit 85 and would like a discussion I could learn from. Any seasoned Moonkin out there wanna consolidate some need to knows in this thread? Whats your favorite trick? How do you pump out your biggest damage? What do you do to stay alive? What talents do you favor? Why? I pick up feral swiftness and put 1 point in furor so I can cat form skull bash.Ramanoth1 Apr 17, 2012
Apr 17, 2012 Best AOE druid spec Whats the best/fastest aoe druid spec?Synìster12 Apr 17, 2012
Apr 17, 2012 Beta Symbiosis List Just posting this for people who haven't seen it yet. This is it are far as i know for right now. Abilities that are granted by Symbiosis: Death Knight Blood - Survival Instincts Frost / Unholy - Wild Mushroom: Plague Hunter Dash Mage Healing Touch Monk Brewmaster - Growl Windwalker - Berserk Mistwalker - Entangling Roots Paladin Holy - Rebirth Retribution - Tiger's Fury Protection - Might of Ursoc Priest Discipline / Holy - Tranquility Shadow - Cyclone Rogue Barkskin Shaman Elemental / Enhancement - Solar Beam Resto - Prowl Warlock Rejuvenation Warrior Arms / Fury - Enrage Protection - Frenzied Regeneration Balance Death Knight - Chains of Ice Hunter - Misdirection Mage - Mirror Image Monk - to be announced Paladin - Hammer of Justice Priest - Mass Dispel Rogue - Smoke Bomb Shaman - Purge Warlock - Soulshatter Warrior - Recklessness Feral Death Knight - Unholy Frenzy Hunter - Play Dead Mage - Frost Nova Monk - to be announced Paladin - Divine Shield Priest - Dispersion Rogue - Redirect Shaman - Feral Spirit Warlock - Soul Swap Warrior - Shattering Blow Guardian Death Knight - Icebound Fortitude Hunter - Ice Trap Mage - Mage Ward Monk - to be announced Paladin - Consecration Priest - Fear Ward Rogue - Evasion Shaman - Lightning Shield Warlock - Twilight Ward Warrior - Spell Reflection Resto Death Knight - Anti-Magic Shell Hunter - Deterrence Mage - Ice Block Monk - to be announced Paladin - Hand of Sacrifice Priest - Leap of Faith Rogue - Cloak of Shadows Shaman - Spiritwalker's Grace Warlock - Demonic Circle: Teleport Warrior - Intimidating RoarGizankya61 Apr 17, 2012
Apr 16, 2012 Does weapon damage/speed matter? Hello, I am new to druids and wasnt sure what impact weapons had on them in feral forms. Do only the stats on weapons matter? or should I be going for high DPS as well? Also, the attack speed is set in stone for bear/cat forms correct? Thanks!Casamore23 Apr 16, 2012
Apr 16, 2012 hunter pets for balance druids i realize with pandaria coming out its kind of dumb to be making class suggestions. perhaps scale the dps down for them, the utility/slight dps increase would make them more on par in pvp with the other classes. what do you guys think of balance druids with beast pets or maybe an ethereal pet with a bit more utility like a mageWilows12 Apr 16, 2012
Apr 16, 2012 pvp utility u would trade for what uv had b4 The grass was greener.......... You can have your bleed damage, u can have your skull bash u can have your tree form cd, you can have group speed, you can have your mushrooms i dont want any of it! Give me back power shifting, the ability to shift out of sheep if i get caught, my ability to break fear with berserk, my consistant tree form and not just for looks but for the protection it provided. Nevet thought I would want things like they were in BC/wtlk but at least it was fun to enjoy the freedom the class provided even if damage was so so. I do have an 85 druid and this druid is just one of 5 that I have, just happened to be the one I last posted on and iam not even guna talk about no cyclone at 70, cuz end game is what matters and this xpac has just been somthing to suffer not enjoy. edit: changed title, sorry if u felt like u were tricked into looking at topic b4. in b4 I get flamed but at least some of you will feel the sameRockingchair8 Apr 16, 2012
Apr 16, 2012 Musings on Druiding, vanilla beta to today. I make no claim to speak for some unheard group of Druids large or small. I speak only for myself. A 45 year old guy who has loved playing Blizzard games since Orcs and Humans. Far from an elite player, I must strive for competence. I can remember coming across my first Pong game when it replaced the pinball machine in the sandwich shop down the street, I think I was in Jr High school, so I'm not of the generation that cut it's teeth on a console controller. I've been playing WoW since the original beta. I knew I was going to be a Horde only player way back then, so I played Alliance during beta so as not to spoil the story for myself when the game went live. I tried every class (except Shaman) to about level 20 during that time and even leveled a hunter almost to 60. Once live came I tried the Shaman and still struggled with what class I wanted to focus on. Finally I realized that of all the classes the one that really caught my imagination, the one I could really relate to, was the Druid. The idea of being a magic user and shapeshifter really caught me. Little did I realize the bumpy trail of tears I was setting my feet upon. I came from the WC3 community, fighting other players is what the game was about for me. I had never played an MMO in my life. I had no idea that the focus of the game was going to be running dungeons and raids. I believed the devs when they told me I would be able to PvP my way through the game. The whole concept of being confined to Tank/DPS/Healer roles was totally foreign to me. I was told my class was a hybrid and could do everything, and it simply was not true. Every druid begins their life as a Balance druid, even today, more so in vanilla. I thought I was going to viable as an offensive caster on into the end game. Why would there be a talent tree that was not viable, the devs would not do that, would they? I found out soon enough that Balance was not going to cut it even for leveling, so I tried feral. Bear druids were a powerhouse unit in WC3, they must carry on that tradition into WoW, right? Well, it was good enough for leveling, but no one would let a dps bear into a group. Then I tried cat and I could get into groups sometimes but getting gear meant waiting for the millions of Rogues to get theirs first. Finally, after a good friend who had been playing MMOs for a while laid it all out for me, I accepted that as a druid I must heal at the end game. It was the only viable path. AND if I was good enough at it, I might be able to get the gear that would let me mess around with the other specs, if I wanted to spend all that cash respeccing every time I wanted to do something different. So I healed my !@# off and got as far as I could in the end game. I never had the time available for a hardcore raiding guild but I did OK. I healed until I just could not take it any more. I just don't like to heal. It is too passive, too reactive and too stressful. Heals is the first place anyone looks for the problem when there is a wipe, and remember in vanilla Druids did not have a regular resurrection spell. I could battle res now and then, but mostly if someone went down in a 5 man they had to run all the way back to the group. aEven though the only role were were viable as in the endgame was a healer, many did not see us as a 'real' healer.Moghroith4 Apr 16, 2012
Apr 16, 2012 Transmog Question for druids so right now i and a friend are transmoging our stuff for fun and we wanted to look alike. we found a fairly druid-y looking model and started collecting the pieces. the robes look great on me but on her, they have that gap that some dresses have on the girl models where you can see their upper thigh. she wants this to look like her toons skin and not the surface of her pants. Are there any leather pants she could use that would avoid this problem? btw, if your wondering what they look like on the female model: http://www.wowhead.com/item=11747#dropped-by the model pic is a female draenei but just imagine on a female NElf. thanks to anyone who can solve our problem:)Taldisam2 Apr 16, 2012
Apr 16, 2012 BoA & ferals hey druids, I'm going to be leveling a druid and of course I'm going to use the chest + shoulderpiece. My question to you all is: is the Repurposed Lava Dredger worth the 3500 jp grind? It seems like it might be rather useless on a feral, more of a stat stick I've read. Just wanted to double-check with yall before I started leveling without something that may help a lot.Gðd6 Apr 16, 2012
Apr 16, 2012 Moonkin beta stream [offline] http://www.justin.tv/eluial Just questing around pandaria, so nothing terribly interesting. Streaming in case anyone wanted to idly watch now and then. I might afk every now and then to get food/let the dog out/do some cleaning/whatever, so if I'm just sitting there, check back in a bit. Also, I've been getting fatal errors sometimes (hasn't happened recently) but if that does happen, I'll stop the stream to relog, then start it back up. So if it goes black just wait a minute or two, then refresh the page and it should come back. I am *not* on the stream page, so if you want to ask me questions or anything, I'll check this thread on occasion. I'll also turn my sound on so you guys can listen to my music :D edit: offline for now. I got sick of all the fatal errors.Eluial1 Apr 16, 2012
Apr 16, 2012 Dodge vs Mastery vs Crit Hi all, I'm sitting right around 39% dodge in my bear, and getting ready to start tanking DS raids. However, I use Reforgenator in game and it has me reforge almost exclusively into dodge. But I also use Rawr (mainly for gear upgrades) and I'm noticing HUGE number changes when Rawr tells me to reforge into Mastery over Dodge. This includes reforging Crit into Mastery, but ElitistJerks.com says that Crit = Mastery in most situations due to the way Savage Defense works with the two stats. I'm just confused :( For some pieces it is minor and subtle, but over the entire gear set I would imagine it would add up to be some massive changes. What is the better solution? Is there a mix in the center I want to be at? Or is it all or nothing like my two different options are telling me. Thanks!Vaesara5 Apr 16, 2012
Apr 16, 2012 Visual druid and Transmorg At last I managed to get the Fandral's Flamescythe! (a little late I know!) And all to realize that in this patch is obsolete. The buff that leaves the use should persist, even if you change your weapon! It is a fact that the transfiguration is a mockery for Druids, as our sets are ugly (most) and never seen in combat! Blizzard should give us a legendary staff with an effect like the Fandral's Flamescythe, which alters all ways that look in all forms! Or improve this, at least, allow the effect trasnfiguracion like the wings of tier 6 warlock!Patotec1 Apr 16, 2012
Apr 16, 2012 Alurak (70 resto druid) does anyone have any idea what happened to the 70 resto druid Alurak fro mthe Venture Co.?? i can find him on armory anywhereObot1 Apr 16, 2012
Apr 16, 2012 [Feral PvP] Beginner Questions Got a few basic questions. 1. Savage Roar. Should i be using it, or should i spend the combo points elsewhere? 2. Approximately how much time must pass before Maim is no longer gonna be hit by DR due to pounce 3. Is there anyway for ferals to deal with fear?Çhen2 Apr 16, 2012
Apr 16, 2012 Balance - 4 piece When do you cast starsurge once you have 4 piece?Supfreshbabe1 Apr 16, 2012
Apr 16, 2012 Resto Druid Performance in BGs Hey folks! My friends are thinking about getting back into pvp again, and asked me to join them. I have one of each class at 85, though only one of them have I seriously pvped on. So I'm wondering which one I should use next. I'm thinking possibly resto druid. I love healing in BGs. I dislike resto healing, and I have a 70 twink holy paladin, and my main pvp toon is a priest. That leaves me with resto druid. I won't be doing arena, and probably not RBGs, just pug BGs with 2-4 friends. How do resto druids perform in pvp these days? I don't mind being 'the worst healer', as long as I'm good enough to keep my team alive while they melt face. Thanks!Wardrek3 Apr 16, 2012
Apr 16, 2012 Just an idea for druids in MoP :D Hey guys, my very first post in wow forum after playing since vanilla! haha Anyway, I was just looking around and I saw that warriors will be getting the ability Avatar which I assume will work like the Mountain King ultimate in wc3. I've been thinking about our druid spell Barkskin and have always thought that the spell effect was kinda dull, wouldn't it be great if Barkskin had a similar effect like avatar? maybe have the cat/bear/caster model turn "bark-like" like the spell name suggests. I'm just talking about the visuals here btw. another cool thing to ask for would be an updated animation, I saw a great animation on one of the quest in hyjal involving a green drake. it has this skill that when u use it on a black dragon that is flying about, it would rush up to it, grab it by the head and fkn %%@# it in the face! it looks pretty awesome. If we can have that on our cat animation or something, how fkn awesome would that be! :) anyway...Aesun2 Apr 16, 2012
Apr 16, 2012 Tank head enchant Is it standard to choose the agility over the stam head enchant? Is there more pro's to it than the stam?Sylix1 Apr 16, 2012
Apr 16, 2012 Need help with a macro! Ok, so im currently lvl 29. I would like to make a macro that includes my prowl and action bars, when i go into stealth i want my bars to switch to #2, when i come out of stealth i want them to go back to #1. kinda like when a rogue goes stealth he gets a new bar, i want same thing but only for my druid. Thanks!Druidian1 Apr 16, 2012
Apr 16, 2012 Dear Blizzard Dear Blizzard, I would very much enjoy seeing an upgrade on the looks of the druid travel and aquatic forms in the new expansion pack. Choosing the look of your druid is one of the best parts of the class. Druids get more personal customization than other classes. For example: Blood Elves can change their hair color and style, but they cannot change their complete color like troll druids can. And if all of these forms look different, meaning the troll, tauren, worgen and night elf, then how come all the classes travel and aquatic forms look the same? This is like when Cataclysm first came out and worgen flight form was the same as the night elf. I was so bummed because it made no sense. But eventually you guys fixed that and now trolls and worgen have their own unique looking flight forms. So it would be amazing if you could upgrade the other forms as well. You should definitely make each race's travel and aquatic forms look different from one another. I graduated with a digital animation degree so I know making a new model, or even just changing small parts of the old one, isn't that hard or time consuming. Thanks mucho :) -Laila droodLailå8 Apr 16, 2012
Apr 16, 2012 Kitty Help!!! I really, really need help playing my kitty. I honestly can't seem to do good DPS with him. I've read the Cat DPS Guide 4.3 and got the tips from it, but it doesn't seem to help either. My druid currently isn't geared great, but I just think I should be doing better DPS. In pugs people are getting 17k to 25k DPS and I'm at the bottom with 10k to 11k DPS. I'm sure I have the right rotation down. Mangle, rake, shred, rip, shred to keep up the rip, savage roar - repeat, minus mangle unless it goes down. So it it just me being a bad druid or is it just the spec as a whole? I just need some help with this or else I'm probably just gonna rage delete him soon. :( P.S. Here's a link to my toon. Someone might be able to give me some pointers. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/moon-guard/Vaizel/simpleAylere16 Apr 16, 2012
Apr 15, 2012 Boomkin vs ret How the !@#$ do I do anything? Between repent, hoj, and the best slow in game I feel useless. I can't kite, I can't do dmg to him because he just wogs himself for 70k+ every 10seconds, and if I pop all my cds he just bubbles and heals. What am I suppose to do?Treeja17 Apr 15, 2012
Apr 15, 2012 Whats resto and bear looking like on beta? I have read the topics but cant really make much sense out of them because Im not in beta yet to see what they are talking about and secondly I dont have a Druid yet. Been thinking about rolling one to replace my resto shaman as a healer and my DK as a tank because Im looking to transfer servers and factions it would save me $50 if I could leave both of them behind. Also always wanted to play one anyways. I know its early but how are they compared to other healer and tanking classes? I have heard that all tanks right now are losing mitigation but if its across the board then it doesnt matter I guess.Saiina2 Apr 15, 2012
Apr 15, 2012 Is my Demoralizing Shout 'missing'? So I just started playing a Bear Tank ... first tank ever actually. And I noticed that sometimes my Demoralizing Shout will not go up while tanking in a raid. I'll keep hitting it and it takes a while to go up - not always, but often enough to wonder why. Is it 'missing' on the boss due to low hit/expertise? Does the other tank have something up that is a stronger spell? Is this normal? Just curious if anyone can offer some guidance and cheers!Amble6 Apr 15, 2012
Apr 15, 2012 Druid Bear Wave I think it would be extremely cool to get a new bear wave emote. I'm thinking this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6Xo21L0ybE Any thoughts?Utility21 Apr 15, 2012
Apr 15, 2012 Needing a tad bit of healing advice I just started healing on this druid, and I love it. She was my very first character ever made in WoW and I consider her my baby. However I am wondering if I should let Lifebloom fall off and reapply it or just keep it applied. I also keep WG on CD and Swiftmend as well. And I use Rejuv to heal small amounts of raid damage while waiting for those two to come up as well as keeping it on the tank (well I try, sometimes it falls off without me noticing it) Thanks for any help that can be given =)Mooncrescent3 Apr 15, 2012
Apr 15, 2012 Make your own "fun" glyph! (Druid) Glyph of swift flight form - each time you strafe while flying, you do a barrel roll. Let's hear yours!Rushe14 Apr 15, 2012
Apr 15, 2012 Insect Swarm gone, disappointed I noticed in the beta forums people are saying insect swarm is gone, and I have to say I am not very happy to hear that. From my perspective I loved insect swarm, sure the damage was not that significant, but it helped proc starsurge. Insect swarm has gone though a lot of changes, at first it did very minor damage, but reduced the chance for the enemy to hit you by 3%, then later on the hit deduction was removed but the DOT was increased. It is now suppose to increase the damage of starfire and wrath by 25% on the target. But now they just removed it. Rather then just removing the spell keep tweaking it to see were it will lead us. I have an example on what it can do rather then just removing it. Insect Swarm, 40 yard range, instant cast, 40 sec cool down Summon a swarm of insects on a target. The target will be stunned for 4 seconds and will have an average damage over time poison applied the them (Poisonous sting) for 10 seconds. If the target is immune to stuns, it will cause a really strong poison damage over time for 16 sec. Anyone within 8 yards of the target that is stunned, will be affected by a debuff called Caught in the swarm, it will give them a weak DOT over 8 seconds, and will reduce movement speed by 20% for 6 seconds. For pve it will be a good use for aoe fights from mobs to start off with and right after planting your mushrooms to have that additional dps, it will also be a nice dot for dungeon and raid bosses that are immune to stuns. For pvp this will help us in your survivability as well as giving us another chance to run away, giving us more breathing space and having an additional dot other then moonfire/sunfire. In a way this is a mix of Impact, and Snake Trap.Møønkin3 Apr 15, 2012
Apr 15, 2012 Spell Leather While leveling I wanted to level in balance but I could not find any spell leather (at level 40 I was wearing like level 20 and 30 stuff). I ended up just switching to feral and my druid is now about 55. I am probably gonna stick feral until end game (tank insta ques ftw) but I was very dissapointed that in lower content I couldnt level in the spec I wanted. Anyone else run into this issueCoupdegrâce8 Apr 15, 2012
Apr 15, 2012 Transmog druid sets Can any post some good transmogrification restro druid set for a tauren i seen a tauren wearing some amazing gear set but i didn't find out the set could you help a fellow druidGlaédr1 Apr 15, 2012
Apr 15, 2012 Noted observations regarding Resto (PVP) Let me start by saying this isn't (lies, it is kind of) a QQ post. Back in WOTLK, I played DK/Druid 2s with my Druid friend (yes, my main's a DK, I'm posting on a druid to blend in. Don't tell anyone.) Back then, Druid survivability was somewhere between balanced, and far too high, depending on how good warlocks happened to be at the time. S8 spellcleave, anyone? The main benefit druids had was twofold. Sitting in ToL all the time meant they were immune to polymorph (sort of OP,) and unless I'm horribly mistaken, they actually had a rather sexy armor buff that brought them up to about plate/shaman+shield levels. I was looking earlier and I discovered that with inner fire up, my discipline priest is sitting at about 14100 armor. My druid friend in caster form is currently sitting at 11305. This means a LEATHER wearer has less armor than a clothie. Something seems demented about this. I firmly believe the best fix would simply be an armor infusion in caster form. Nothing absurd, maybe a 50% increase. That would give them roughly 17000 armor, which is somewhere between cloth and mail, i.e. where leather should be. I personally, as a plate wearer, find it sort of unbalanced that druids are stuck with the lowest armor in the game, when you wind up having paladins at 30k+ armor in arena. TL;DR buff caster form armor so that druids can't be gibbed. I'm curious as to the exact reason WHY leather is unbalanced atm. I'm also wondering if this is going to be fixed in MoP or not. If not, I think resto druid will be a much less represented class in PVP.Lickmikitty1 Apr 15, 2012
Apr 15, 2012 Feral Talent Tree Kind of disappointed in what is offered for feral druids. The talents that we can get give us no significant dps increase. I understand that they are trying to make talents so they are not cookie cutter specs, although every other class has some new move that they get. Druids in general get no moves like anything paladin,priest, hunter, etc... The only dps upgrade available to us is in the 60 talent tree (Soul of the Forest/Incarnation). Nothing else in this tree is actual damage I could use. I would love for them to change Soul of the Forest to Restless Blades(An ability in the Combat talent tree for rogues right now). Some of the talents we get are cool and utility based, although I really want one thing that I can say gives me damage. I think they are putting a lot of emphasis on symbiosis for druids to get their "cool" move, I just wanted something for our last tier that isn't just a passive buff. Most moves in our tree seems very basis towards PVP. Moves like Mass Entanglement The three talents in the level 45, 75, and 90 tier have no significant upgrade for any dps for druids. I am just kind of annoyed that they almost disregarded dps for druids and tried to make them as a utility class in general. Just some suggestions post here with any other ideas or if you agree with me.Putiputi2 Apr 15, 2012
Apr 15, 2012 Is feral druid a lame class for melee pvp? I tend to get pwn'ed alot by many characters and it sucks. Should I continue this class or if an experienced feral spec'd druid has any advise to kill subtlety rogues and frost mages because they are the worst let me know? Or any other class because I feel this class is the weakest.Demolishonkl20 Apr 15, 2012
Apr 15, 2012 Feral Action Bars (Button Switching Macros) Purpose (Keep It Simple Stupid) Hide actions that are unusable in the current stance, or would force a change Maintain a logical pattern and natural flow while switching between each form The main macros are in the Action Bar 6 section below These are examples to illustrate a general layout, modify as needed Buttons 1 & 2 are interrupts, stuns, or crowd control Buttons 6 & 7 are core attacks, priority radiating outward Caster Form - Action Bar 1 (Balance Spells) [Cyclone] [Roots] [FF] [Swarm] [Moonfire] [Starfire] [Wrath] [Hurricane] [Soothe] [Hibernate] [Racial] {WM} WM #showtooltip /cast [modifier] Wild Mushroom: Detonate; !Wild Mushroom Professions - Action Bar 2 (Out of Combat) {Gather} [Archaeology] [Cooking] [Cooking Fire] [First Aid] [Alchemy] [ ] {#1} {#2} {#3} [ ] [Moonglade] Gather (Fish if a pole is equipped, otherwise Survey a dig site) #showtooltip /cast [equipped:Fishing Pole] Fishing; Survey Bottom Right - Action Bar 5 (Consumables, Trinkets, Tinkers, etc) [ ] [Healthstone] [Potion] [Bandage] [Food] [MoW] [ ] {T1} {T2} [Banner] [ ] [ ] T1 #showtooltip /use 13 T2 #showtooltip /use 14 Belt #showtooltip /use 6 Cloak #showtooltip /use 15 Gloves #showtooltip /use 10 Bottom Left - Action Bar 6 (Movement, Bear/Cat/Resto Spells, Cooldowns) { 1 } { 2 } { 3 } { 4 } { 5 } { 6 } { 7 } { 8 } { 9 } { 0 } { - } { = } 1 (Ground Mount for BGs, Powershift for Slows, Seahorse for Vashj'ir) #showtooltip /cast [stance:0] Black War Kodo; [stance:1] !Bear Form; [stance:2] !Aquatic Form; [stance:3] !Cat Form; [stance:4] !Travel Form; [stance:5] !Swift Flight Form; [swimming] Abyssal Seahorse 2 #showtooltip /cancelaura Dash /cast [stance:3, modifier, @player] Healing Touch /cast [stance:1] Stampeding Roar(Bear Form); [stance:3] Stampeding Roar(Cat Form); Healing Touch 3 #showtooltip /cancelaura Stampeding Roar /cast [stance:1] Challenging Roar; [stance:3] Dash; Lifebloom 4 #showtooltip /cancelaura [bt:2] Prowl /cast [stance:1] Growl; [stance:3] !Prowl; Rejuvenation /cast [stance:1] Faerie Fire (Feral) 5 #showtooltip /cast [stance:1] Feral Charge(Bear Form); [stance:3] Feral Charge(Cat Form); Regrowth /cast [stance:1] Faerie Fire (Feral) 6 #showtooltip /cast [stance:1] Demoralizing Roar; [stance:3] Savage Roar; Nourish 7 (Replace 'Lifeblood' with another Cooldown if not an Herbalist) #showtooltip /cast [stance:1] Enrage; [stance:3] Tiger's Fury; Remove Corruption /cast [stance:1/3] Lifeblood 8 #showtooltip /cast [nostance:1/3, combat] Rebirth; [nostance:1/3, nocombat] Revive; [stance:1/3] Berserk 9 #showtooltip /cast [stance:1/3] Nature's Grasp; Thorns 0 #showtooltip /castsequence [btn:2, @player] reset=12 Rejuvenation, Lifebloom, Remove Corruption, Lifebloom, Remove Corruption, Lifebloom, Remove Corruption; Barkskin - #showtooltip /cast [stance:1/3] Survival Instincts; Innervate = #showtooltip /cast [stance:1] Frenzied Regeneration; [stance:3] Cower; Tranquility Cat Form - Action Bar 7 {SB} {M} {FFF} {Burst} [Mangle] [Shred] [Rake] [Rip] [Ferocious Bite] [Swipe] [Racial] {Target} SB (Predatory Strikes) #showtooltip /cast [modifier] Cyclone; Skull Bash(Cat Form) M (Predatory Strikes) #showtooltip /cast [modifier] Entangling Roots; Maim FFF (Modifier for Stealth Targeting, Right Click for Last Target, Pounce if Prowling, otherwise Faerie Fire) #showtooltip /cleartarget [modifier] /targetenemy [modifier] /targetlasttarget [btn:2] /cast [stealth] Pounce; Faerie Fire (Feral) Burst (Stampede & T13 4-Set opening rotation, Ravage if Prowling) #showtooltip /castsequence [stealth] Ravage; reset=30 Ravage!, Savage Roar, Mangle(Cat Form), Rake, Tiger's Fury, Ravage!, Shred, Rip Bear Form - Action Bar 9 [Skull Bash] [Bash] {FFF} [Maul] [Mangle] [Lacerate] [Thrash] [Pulverize] [Swipe] {Lazy} [Racial] {Target} Lazy (Bear Spec, basic rotation without mouse movement, Left/Right/Mod Clicks) #showtooltip /cast [modifier, btn:2] Pulverize; [modifier] Demoralizing Roar /castsequence [btn:2] reset=3 Mangle(Bear Form), Maul; reset=6 Lacerate, Thrash, Swipe(Bear Form), Faerie Fire (Feral) 911 (Cat Spec, PvP / Emergency, Blow CDs) #showtooltip /castsequence reset=18 Survival Instincts, Enrage, Mangle(Bear Form), Lacerate, Thrash, Frenzied Regeneration, Demoralizing Roar, Mangle(Bear Form), Lacerate, Thrash, Barkskin, Faerie Fire (Feral), Mangle(Bear Form), Lacerate, ThrashSavin4 Apr 15, 2012
Apr 15, 2012 Beta boomkins So i was messin around in beta as a moonkin and noticed i was getting moonfire on the target in lunar eclipse and made it over to solar eclipse and applied sunfire and i had both moonfire and sunfire on the same target at the same time.. Intended?Locknrolla4 Apr 15, 2012
Apr 15, 2012 I love being crippled 1v1 as a boomkin ..not. I also love having to wait for an expansion for any fix...not.Tehrealemcee17 Apr 15, 2012
Apr 15, 2012 Best spec for Bear Tanking What is the best build for tank right now? Thanks :)Jingle2 Apr 15, 2012
Apr 14, 2012 Savage Roar in PvP Do you guys use it? If you do, when? I can imagine this spell used in a unending 2v2 match with dps + healer on both side just to keep pressure while waiting for CDs to burst again or just to purge our combos from a target who's dieing in the next 0.2 secondes but otherwise, I'm not able to think of a single PvP moment to use it.Boticha2 Apr 14, 2012
Apr 14, 2012 Feral Kitty Race For arenas does the stun or beserking help at all? I like troll looks right now but i feel like more cc the better...Droptheworld2 Apr 14, 2012