Druid

Feb 9, 2012 Treant So i was thinking Mages got there water elemental permanent Druids should lose 2 treants and get one permanent. Discuss.Skìnme17 Feb 9, 2012
Feb 8, 2012 Super Squishy while leveling? Hi I am thinking I'm doing something very wrong, having just come back to leveling this character to 85. I've not touched it much, if at all, during Cataclysm and was resto for most of my level 80 playtime. It's been quite a long time since I last leveled a druid, but I did not remember them being so gosh darned squishy. If I go cat, I have to stop and heal myself between every other fight. If I go Moonkin, I have to heal AND mana up every other fight I've not tried to spec into bear, I've never liked staring at its fat !@# :P But would going bear be better? My "rotation" for balance: insect swarn, moonfire, starsurge (or something, spam wrath until eclipse, starfire until eclipse end, rinse/repeat (not exactly that, but looks like that) My rotation for cat: FFF, mangle spam, ferocious bite - more or less ... i keep savage roar up as much as possible, don't really use the bleeds as things die too quickly My problem isn't really killing things, but surviving more than a couple of encounters without having to stop and heal/mana up Having recently leveled a warrior to 85 and still in the process of leveling a mage, I'm finding leveling the druid tedious. The warrior's self heal while also killing is ridiculous; my mage rarely gets within melee range and seems to have an endless supply of manaLassaa4 Feb 8, 2012
Feb 8, 2012 Resto haste questions. I just have a couple of general haste questions that I was wondering about. At what point does the talent swift rejuvenation stop being beneficial? It would seem that after a point, the haste off your gear would diminish its usefulness. The other question is that since I am in a 10 man guild without access to the haste buff. Is it worth it to go for the 2745 point? or just stick with the 2005 and reforge to mastery?Fullmoon4 Feb 8, 2012
Feb 8, 2012 Idea for Tree Form... I got an idea! It sounds kinda like this... New ability: Blessing of Life: (Insert the same healing bonuses as tree form, same cooldown, but all it does visually is a glowy green effect or something.) Tree form could be a cosmetic glyph, like: Glyph of Treant- You gain the ability to turn into a Treant at will. Could also have a glyph for people who want to see their pretty gear most of the time: Glyph of Life Guardian- When using Blessing of Life, you transform into a Treant. One could also take neither glyphs, and never be a tree. Give or take a bit more details, and make the names cooler, and I think they could solve the sad resto druids that miss permanent tree form! Everybody would be happy again, right? :< Edit: We shall be very happy. Most everyone. /cheeeeeeerDaucus0 Feb 8, 2012
Feb 8, 2012 Does my 3-stack lacerate benefit from mastery ...when I shift into cat?Tweenwolf5 Feb 8, 2012
Feb 8, 2012 Druids are BROKEN! Hello.. i play a druid and all i got to say is at the moment we are broken.. we have nothing as feral to get out of slows or stuns or fear.. 2 outs to a mage that has 4 freeze's in a shorter cooldown is broken.. i have bin kited be a enchane shammie.. frost shock like what 6 sec cd.. lol.. and resto.. we need better heals.. end of story.. yes heal over times are good. but not that good.. we need either stronger heals with nurish or our 'Hots" to tick for more.. nushish would even work if when we speced in to it.. it was a faster cast then 2.5 secs.. thats longer then most greater heals.. and ours with top end gear barly hits for 10k.. LOL.. i mean rogues have a better Heal over time then a druid.. how does that even work.. like did you guys up and plan to hate druids one day ? .. and moonkin dont even get me started.. you guys have !@#$ on them ever since wow started..i mean really moonfire spam is pretty much all they got and no offence if you havent figured out it sucks your retarded.. i find druids now adays are like targets.. you kill them because you can.. dont get me wrong we have everything we need to be decent.. its just not working right.. things like us loosen the abiltiy to get out of rooting atacks.. really broke us.. you should just redo boomkin completly cause ya thats a class thats never worked out very well.. resto.. yet again ez fix give us better flash heal something that works and dont make us run out of mana..Whittee30 Feb 8, 2012
Feb 8, 2012 New Feral(cat) druid I use to play feral at lower lvls but I started to focus on restro from 60-75, then my gf caught up to me and so I went ahead and learn how to tank as a druid. However, since she is restro and I"m already a tank I figured I go feral(cat) for dps and so I can PvP when I want. Could I get told the rotation? And if there is a difference for PvE and PvP plz tell me both. I'm trying to be able to PvE/PvP with this spec. I might give up in the future if it just proves to be impossible or just too much of a handicap to do so. I gave up the faire fire for rebirth for PvE purpose and taht it didnt seem that big of a lost to pvp. I dont know, for some reason I keep thinking glyph of mangle is a big deal but Im a noob to cat form so I bet i dont want to be spamming mangle like an idiot...so im also having issues with that. Need conviencing why 10% boost to mangle isn't great.Xoiden7 Feb 8, 2012
Feb 8, 2012 hidden bear @ darkmoon fair :D http://i39.tinypic.com/s2ab7b.jpg Thornspike5 Feb 8, 2012
Feb 8, 2012 I know you've all heard this before, but... Okay, I'm aware the character displayed as my avatar isn't my druid (i didn't want to show off my druid's horrible trasnmog'd chestpeice- ((i'm in the middle of changing her transmog gear. rueing the lack of nice leather gear, want more bikinis and stuff)) ) but ANYWAY. So I've been playing a feral druid for almost a year now, and granted I have a lot to learn (for example, i suck at making the switch to bear form and utilizing it well,) but I did notice some things that I find disappointing or just plain weird. Now in particular is- and I'm sure you've all heard this before- the lack of dual wielding! Why SHOULDN'T a feral cat or feral bear be able to hold a weapon in each hand? For one, it would open up a new source of damage, and a greater variety in gameplay. Some ferals will probably prefer to stick to their favored weapons- staves and polearms, others will make the movement to getting a hold of some good fist weapons. Now of ALL weapons, fist weapons are the absolute most sense-making weapons for feral druids to have. In the comics, when feral druids shapeshift, their clothes and armour either get covered by fur or get shredded up (would certainly explain why druids wear leather and leaves, harder to ruin, and if it gets ruined, easier to replace), but what happens to their weapons? Now, at least boomkin, the staff usually stays on the boomkin's back, but what about all the other forms? Tree of Life form, the weapon disappears, feral forms- same thing, travel form... aquatic form.... REALLY. WHERE THE HECK DO THEY GO? Now while dwelling on this, i had an extremely funny image of a feral cat holding a staff in its mouth and flailing its head around to do damage- but that's just absurd! At least if a feral druid has a weapon in each hand, when they shapeshift, their weapons could turn into their claws. Now wouldn't that make so much more sense? Employ some crazy magic to turn their weapons into their claws- hey! that would also explain how their weapon damage affects their melee damage with their claws! Now i know that the scaling would have to be modified a bit if this idea was employed- but does it really have to be modified that much? Why not just use some if [feral cat/bear] then if [main hand] is [one-hand/main hand] then [dual weild scale] if [main hand] is [two-hand] then [current feral scale] type of logic? i mean, i know it isn't THAT simple, but it can't be THAT hard.Zéphyrá7 Feb 8, 2012
Feb 8, 2012 Feral Druid vs Rogue for PvP When I was playing my Rogue a few seasons ago for Arena, the Feral Druid was honestly the 1v1 fight that I dreaded the most. This was back before ferals got smacked in the face with the nerf bat. That being said, as far as 1v1 situations go and arena, do Rogues or Ferals come out on top these days as the effective PvPer? I do not see many ferals dueling to be able to rate how they match up to answer that question myself.Raeken14 Feb 8, 2012
Feb 8, 2012 Transmog ideas? I'm the kind of person who likes to transmog...alot. Right now i'm having a hard time thinking of a set that would suit feral, Or just a really nice set in general. I don't want something that everyone has, I was something unique. You guys have any ideas on what I should transmog too next?Interactive14 Feb 8, 2012
Feb 8, 2012 Need DPS help we are just getting in to Heroics, killed HMorchok last week. My dps is seemed to cap at around 40k. I know we are not made for most the fights, but still really discouraging when the locks/hunters/ele shamans, and rogues are doing 50-60k. any way to increase short of better gear? I will try to link logs after this weeks raid fights.Draakmis3 Feb 8, 2012
Feb 8, 2012 Any Resto Plans Before 5.0? I haven't seen any indications of Blizzard currently working on Class Balance outside of MoP which is quite frustrating due to the current state of Restoration. I do realize your staff is probably increasingly focused on 5.0 balance but it would be nice if you could implement a few minor fixes to hold us over while MoP is polished. Just a few ideas... 1) Tree of Life - Make the ability an Aura that is not removed upon shape shifting (Just like Dash) 2) Change our 4 piece PvP to reduce the cool down on Tree Form instead of Swiftmend 3) New Ability - Life Swap : You instantly remove your Healing over-time effects from the target. For 20 sec afterwards, the next target you cast Life Swap on will be affected by the Heal-over-time effects. 4) Make Thorns increasingly scale with Spell Power to make it a defensive tool as well. Choosing to DPS a target with Thorns will put more pressure on enemy healers.Shifty4 Feb 8, 2012
Feb 8, 2012 Resto druids not viable in arena? Lies Check out this guy bit.ly/cottage-stuwk Absolutely awesome, 2.8k rating as resto druid in arenas. His videos are incredibly entertaining to watch especially with the spriest who freaks out about everything :P Check him out naowForestblue9 Feb 8, 2012
Feb 8, 2012 Am I on the right track? Ummnn, I know I am not fully trinketed and enchanted, MMMkay. Just curious on what other kitties opinion are on spec n stuff. Fairly noobish druid lookin for advice! :) I''l log in late an switch to my resto gear so y'all can help there too! Thnx!Ariehaj4 Feb 8, 2012
Feb 8, 2012 CS solution to ToL/Moonkin fight. OK, bugger everything, this is just about graphical stuff. Since ToL got pruned a lot of us have been unhappy. Worse: That decision opened the floodgates to the surge of threads asking for the demise of Moonkin and even Feral forms. I have a suspicion that the feral ones were mainly trolling but some were probably sincere. Since Resto and Balance have large factions both for and against the forms these threads almost invariably turn into a giant slanging match with little resolution. One idea that tends to appear then get ignored (possibly because it doesn't appear to be good fuel for the flamers) is a client side solution. How many of you anti-boomkin people out there would be offended by the idea that I would see you as a Moonkin so long as you appeared to be your humanoid form on your own screen? Similarly, how many anti-Treant people would begrudge me my leaves back so long as you could still feast your eyes on the gorgeous lump of Elf meat in the upper left corner? No new art needs to be made (though the updated Moonkin may still appear some time before never), no mechanical changes must be made. I don't know how the code handles graphical representation of forms but it is entirely possible that what I suggest would be an afternoon's work for one dev. If so can anyone come up with a decent reason not to do this? The sole drawback I have heard so far is in the disparity between apparent and actual hitboxes. Again, I'm not sure of the precise mechanics of this but since I've seen a lot of Cats forced to emulate this guy ... it wouldn't surprise me if we all had the same hitbox regardless of form.Isaeus5 Feb 8, 2012
Feb 8, 2012 Moonkin Dps gear problem :( Hello mooniekins! I've got a bit of a problem with some gear i'm looking at; I currently have the 378 tier 12 2 set: Obsidian Arborweave Vestment & Obsidian Arborweave Gloves And the burning treant does quite alot of damage, but Im a bit iffy about changing them to the non teir VP chest and gloves Decaying Herbalist's Robes & Fungus-Born Gloves (and i currently have 3/4 of the tier 13 set, shoulders, helm, pants) What do you guys think? will the extra 200 int from the 397s make up for the extra damage? (even though i'll lose about 200 haste and mastery)Thegenesis4 Feb 8, 2012
Feb 8, 2012 quick druid questions I have officially made my druid my permanent main and i have a few questions that i would like to be answered. Keep in mind, this guy is feral MS and resto OS 1) How is feral dps in pve? And how is feral in pvp? 2) Do all specs take skill to play? which take the most to play? 3) what is the best profession combo to have? 4) finally, are druids a great class to have as a permanent main?Naturall11 Feb 8, 2012
Feb 7, 2012 Druid Haste effecting energy regeneration Does haste effect energy regeneration while in Kitty form? I have seen mixed answers all around. I know haste does effect rogues in this way. Just wanted to make sure it does for kittysSybatric19 Feb 7, 2012
Feb 7, 2012 feral priest whats the key to domination with this? me and my partner are bad :/ and i cant find any sort of guide/movie to watch for ideas on how to improveIndulge15 Feb 7, 2012
Feb 7, 2012 When are Moonkin being reskinned? I started leveling a druid a few weeks back, and he's at level 60 now. I started out thinking, "I am going to make this into a healer!" and picked up Balance at level 30 for the sake of questing. Well, I did one dungeon as my boomkin. Guys... I think I'm in love over here. But to be honest, it's actually physically painful to look at my toon. How can I go from being a cata-skinned worgen to... it? Moonkin honestly look kind of horrible. Feral druids got a reskin, and the new tree form looks great imo, but Balance has been left out in the cold on this one. And while we're on the topic, how about reskinning travel forms and aquatic forms? Or, hey, how about Moonkin can change their appearence in the barber shop? Like alter the look of their antlers, their color, shape of their beaks, "sideburns," etc. This has probably been suggested a million times, but I've gotta throw this out there.Kiango9 Feb 7, 2012
Feb 7, 2012 Feral Druid Arena Help Anyway, me and my buddy are running Resto Shaman/Feral Druid in 2s. I'm fully geared, gemmed, reforged stacked mastery. I'm only in Ruthless(Season 11), with Cataclysm on use trinket, and hands. I haven't enchanted much yet(expect cheap stuff, like +30 stam and minor movement, and +130 agil to 2h). We went against Hpally/Derp Frostmage, and I couldn't force ANY CDs, expect for Mage block and trinkets(we were on Skype and we chain linked CCs and what not together). I just can't seem to put out the damage. I don't know what's wrong, but I usually(my rotation) Pounce->Mangle->Rake->Shred(a time or 2)->Rip. Repeat expect I replace rip with FBite, then when Rip is about to fall off I reapply it. Now, I've only been in arena once I would like to know why I'm not pushing out damage... Thanks in advance. Please, all advice is welcome :)Reaper9 Feb 7, 2012
Feb 7, 2012 how to heal? So I just switched over to restoration druid from balance and went to read the guide. practiced a little in the dungeon went into raid and saw my recount at 4000 hps then I asked the guy doing 15000 that he did not take naturalist and just blanket rejuvs is that what we're supposed to do? are we supposed to conserve mana? what do you do when you see someone that doesn't have full hp? rejuv and nourish? we didn't wipe or die... but how do I become like him? and do u guys use healbot? cause I d/led it and had no idea how to set it up... is it useful?Albydru17 Feb 7, 2012
Feb 7, 2012 Rip or FB in pvp? Curiuos once you get your 5 points up which is more important to put up?Taqus19 Feb 7, 2012
Feb 7, 2012 Doubt about the 2005 haste breakpoint As the title says, one question: should I have 2005 haste roughly, unbuffed, descondering the 5% bonus from raid?Lyth3 Feb 7, 2012
Feb 7, 2012 Gear is better healing has dropped? So i have always considered my self a decent healer and by others, since getting new tier gear my healing output seems to have dropped dramatically, ive done my homework, gemmed glyphed reforged etc and still use the rotation or healing methods i always have. i used to be able to do 18-20k heals now im hovering around 14-15k what the hell is going on.Laviatus5 Feb 7, 2012
Feb 7, 2012 T13 4set question So I've read to glyph it for the group bonus, but last night while running on another alt I grouped with a druid who didn't have it glyphed and he did a huge amount of healing at the end of Ultraxion, soooo keep it glyphed? Or switch glyphs out for certain fights? If so, which fights would it be best for? ThanksRúbber11 Feb 7, 2012
Feb 7, 2012 Feral Dps Hit Just curious, I've seen a couple of feral druids rocking 8% hit. But I was told by a friend that I might not need the 8%, hes at 3% hit and hes doing the same dps as I am. (18k-25k). He told me he reforged most of his hit to crit/mastery/haste, whatever stat a piece of gear did not have.Crazylegz7 Feb 7, 2012
Feb 7, 2012 Choice of two weapons for Tanking Currently I have Kiril, Fury of Beasts (ivlv390 LFR version) and I just picked up the ilvl397 Spire of Coagulated Globules. Rawr is saying the Spire is better w/hit reforged to dodge but not by a large margon over the Kiril. I was going to switch cause usually Rawr does an accurate job but some are telling me Kiril is better due to the 620 or so armor on it. The ones telling me this are pretty good players and are usually right themselves. Thoughts from my fellow Druids? Alurina7 Feb 7, 2012
Feb 7, 2012 Should I be pooling energy? I've recently gotten back into my druid to try feral PVE as dps. I haven't played feral DPS since patch 3.2, and even then this was just an alt, albeit I was still doing decent dps then, and I do okay dps now. However, I want to get better at dpsing and knowing that on my rogue when I was mutilate I pooled energy, as it was best for dps. So, being I cannot find anything about pooling energy in the stickies, EJ, or anywhere really. Should I be pooling energy between berserk and tiger's fury?Xeani2 Feb 7, 2012
Feb 7, 2012 Lifebloom idea Increases the critical chance when your lifebloom expires by 100% if your Rejuvenation is on the target.Tehrealemcee1 Feb 7, 2012
Feb 7, 2012 Stacking agility or stam? (bear) I read all of the stickies before some of you jump on and link it to me. I get from them that gemming for agility is better than gemming for stam. However, my stubborn guildmate insists that stacking stam is better and that the MT of paragon says to do it. Who is right? Did things change in 4.2?Talizorra50 Feb 7, 2012
Feb 7, 2012 Haste Breakpoints Resto Just need some direction. Should I be shooting for the second haste plateau in this gear, or is my current setup (1st haste breakpoint ----> reforge to mastery (I realize I'm a bit over right now)) appropriate? Edit: Hasn't updated my offhand :P It's 378.Mallajiorral10 Feb 7, 2012
Feb 7, 2012 hunters & beastial wrath / beast within if a hunter pops beastial wrath, i should just soothe the pet right? that will take away both the pets immunity to cc and the hunter's reduction in focus cost to his abilities?Shrinkydinx3 Feb 7, 2012
Feb 6, 2012 Agility Maces where are they? Where are they Blizzard in Vanilla there were alot of maces that were good for Druids in bc we had some aswell, Wrath most were Staves or Polearms but a few Maces were for a bit BIS or alteast top 5 weapons for feral. You might be asking "Why does it matter?". And your right why? well the simple answer is Transmog. I can't create my Season 2 Armor set with Glad Mace or even my AQ set with the Mace of unending Life , etc. etc. There is a Bunch of weapons that I used back in Vanilla or BC that i can't transmog because there aren't any Good Agility maces in Dungeons / Raids and even PVP weapons. I could understand alittle, why blizzard won't make a Agility Mace for raids now because only a feral would be able to use it, hunters can't, enhance shammies dont use 2handers and Warriors/Rets/Dks dont get much from Agility anymore. But Would it be that Hard for blizzard to make an Agility Mace for PVP?Walnutty10 Feb 6, 2012
Feb 6, 2012 Boomkin addons So I've recently levelled my boomkin, and I'm looking to get into serious raiding, what are good addons for boomkins? thanks in advanceLulztank7 Feb 6, 2012
Feb 6, 2012 Druid Suggestions So I honestly didn't know where to put this as I didn't see any specific forum for class suggestions. Here is a suggestion that I think should be added. You probably see that my guy is a hunter, but I am leveling a druid. Suggestion: Customization I think that people in WoW need to show their creativity more than just a character. I think druids or any class that can change a forum should be able to change how their form looks just like the Worgen does. Worgens can change how their wolf forum looks, so why can't druids change what their cat, bear, swim form, travel form and flight form look like? I think this would bring out some more creativity in the game, but not too much. I know this wasn't very big, but I think this could solve one problem. See, when I was leveling my druid, which I still am, I was dumb and didn't realize Trolls and Taurens flight form looks different. So when I got level 60 I was excited to be that storm crow, but I turned up being a bat. Which means now that I have to pay 25 dollars or get a flying mount. 25 dollars for the class change, which would make me a tauren making me the storm crow. So this is just my idea, leave feedback on your ideas or to comment on mine!Durakui4 Feb 6, 2012
Feb 6, 2012 Having a hard time getting started (Resto) Ok, so I've gotten me a little starter gear, and while LFD says I'm ready for heroics, I'm not quite sure. Normal dungeons are still quite challenging for me, as there is just SO much burst damage going on and I feel more than ever that I have a lack of burst healing. That, and if I do pop in some burst (such as swiftmend, NG, NS+HT, etc) I go OOM very quick. Anyone got some advice or is this feeling of inadequacy normal at this point in gearing up?Angeliqe15 Feb 6, 2012
Feb 6, 2012 After this early morning patch... I played Boomkin and have for over a year now. This morning we had a tiny patch and afterwards noticed Starfall was only hitting for 10x single target not our usual 20x also noticed my Wrath and Starfire damage and criticals are way lower than normal talking a good 15-20k difference. Anyone notice anything of the sorts? Oomkins3 Feb 6, 2012
Feb 6, 2012 Best Non-Raid trinkets for DPS feral? I have been researching on Wowhead and while there are a LOT of +agil trinkets, most of them have comments to the effect that they are not great for feral dps can you experts please clue me in to what i should be aiming at getting? My trinkets and my cloak are the weak spots in my gearChadreth7 Feb 6, 2012
Feb 6, 2012 Possible to find another characters specs? While using the dungeon group finder I ran across another Balance Druid from Kil'jaeden who was doing 30% more damage than I was at the same level (78) that I am. Is it possible to find his setup and talents and such ? He was making me look rather weak :) Daiwee4 Feb 6, 2012
Feb 6, 2012 Wild Growth Mouseover Macro for Naga I'm working on a Resto Druid, and use mouseover macros to heal using my Razor Naga. I'm not a tech wiz, and all my mouseover macros are pretty simple-minded and look basically the same: #showtooltip Spellname /target mouseover /cast Spellname and they all work fine, EXCEPT Wild Growth, which only casts on my own character (or not at all) no matter what I do. I did a bunch of reading and there has historically been a bug with mouseovers for Wild Growth. Various solutions were proposed, but I can't find one that works with my Naga yet. Anyone know something that works? Any help most greatly appreciated!Unoki6 Feb 6, 2012
Feb 6, 2012 So they nerfed vial.. and now Im no good, what the hell?Basko13 Feb 6, 2012
Feb 6, 2012 Feral vs. Rogue How do ferals compare to rogues? How much cc/damage are we losing/gaining? What do we have they they don't? What do they have that we don't? Thanks for any help.Grendagr9 Feb 6, 2012
Feb 6, 2012 Is there a reason As to why force of nature is so much weaker than enhance wolves, yet has a longer CD and doesn't provide things like taunts, stuns, and sprints?Vitiosity8 Feb 6, 2012
Feb 6, 2012 Starting Resto Gear I just started playing Resto from a long break of WoW and moving from DPSing/tanking on rogue/warrior. I hit 85 yesterday and my gear is still very weak, but I was able to up my mana from about 64k to it's current 78k. I'm looking at getting the rest of my gear and moving into heroics/raids but haven't the slightest idea where to begin gearing. The last time I was gearing was on a rogue, but as resto druids are walking targets I find it to be almost impossible to stay alive. I did get my Obsidian gloves today from BGs, but it's coming along really slow. Two questions: 1) should I stay with PvPing to get the final piece of my obsidian set and get other upgrades from the venders (make suggestions as to what slots need to be upgraded with what) or am I ready to heal heroics? 2) Is my spec/glyphs good and what should my rotation be for healing MT and group members in heroics and dungeons?Dreamsky4 Feb 6, 2012
Feb 6, 2012 Is Resto Druid any good? Asking if it could seriously be played in 2.2k lvl arenas along with maybe boomkin spec. Im pretty sure feral is fine atm am i right?Kelnïg1 Feb 6, 2012
Feb 6, 2012 Resto trinkets So at the moment I use heart of unliving and seal, both normal mode. I don't need the heart for anything that isnt heroic and windward heart hasn't dropped. My only other option right now is Foul gift and it seems to be a clear winner even though its 378 ilvl. It bumps my mastery to 3112 when it procs. Can anyone that is good at math tell me if this is the right choice over something like heroic eye of blazing power or even lfr windward heart? Oh and please ignore me being reforged incorrectly, I am reforged for maw at the moment.Certavi9 Feb 6, 2012
Feb 6, 2012 Need help with healing So i havent healed in cata yet, but now trying to right now, i got some gear and read over the guides, but i have noticed i have still problems with keeping people alive. Can someone give me some pointers, critique my gear, talents and throw hints on rotation??? Thanks in advanceHealzhappen6 Feb 6, 2012
Feb 5, 2012 Starsurge + Shooting Stars Two problems I'm having with Starsurge atm, curious if they're bugs or "working as intended" stuff. First, on fights with long travel time (i.e. Ragnaros, Sinestra, etc.), I cast Starsurge, I get a Shooting Stars proc, and I can't cast Starsurge again while the first one is still in the air. Near as I can tell, only one casted Starsurge can be 'active' at a time. I say casted because DTR Starsurges don't seem to limit being able to cast another one. Second, again, I cast Starsurge and while it's in the air, shooting stars procs. Starsurge lands and procs DTR and consumes the Shooting Stars buff. With how much T13 focuses on using Starsurge, this seems like it could be a problem. Just curious if anyone else has noticed this and if it is intended to function this way.Morcheebo6 Feb 5, 2012