Druid

Apr 10, 2012 druid pvp whats a good race for druid pvp Edit: will be going feralHealingpower4 Apr 10, 2012
Apr 10, 2012 Does this happen to anyone else? I noticed today that Nourish isn't covered by Clearcasting, though it fits the criteria for Clearcasting to cover it. Is it just me this is happening to?Ugochuukwu7 Apr 10, 2012
Apr 10, 2012 Balance Druids not getting enough love? Does anyone feel like Balance Druids aren't getting that much attention in MoP? I know it's too soon to know what they ultimately plan to do, but compared to other classes, I feel like we're getting the least amount of cool things to play with this time around. A few of our niché spells are being given to the class through talents which leaves us even less to be desired. Ive been practicing the new rotation on dummies lately on the Beta and as it stands the rotation is incredibly 1 dimensional and boring. Im curious to find out how other balance druids are feeling about their class thus far.Lazurturkey6 Apr 10, 2012
Apr 10, 2012 Tree of Life How and when does a druid get it? Resto is my druid's offspec.Velikiy1 Apr 10, 2012
Apr 10, 2012 Druid Cat Dps PvP What do cat Dps have as a Weapon?Derp1 Apr 10, 2012
Apr 10, 2012 [Feral] Monks counter Ferals Detox 520 Mana, 40 yard range, Instant Cast, 8 sec cooldown Eliminates ailments from the friendly target, removing all harmful Poison and Bleed effects. Well... guess I'll just play DIII instead of MoP.Reygahnci132 Apr 10, 2012
Apr 10, 2012 Macro Question I started gearing up this character because it is AV weekend and I made a macro that I think is pretty helpful but not sure if it has potential negative reprecussions : #showtooltip /cancelaura cat form /cancelaura bear form /cast [mod:shift] travel form; [mod:alt] bear form; cat form Is there any harm in having the cancel aura? It allows me to shift out and back into cat form with one button press removing a slow on me. Thoughts?Shiftystuff5 Apr 10, 2012
Apr 10, 2012 Are guardian treants too good? At first they look neat, possibly even weak. But when you think about it, they allow you to totally negate up to 3 boss hits or debuffs of any type and any damage amount every 3 minutes. Impale, stomp, widow's kiss, fading light... It just seems to me that treants are going to be an issue in a lot of the design space for boss fights. Am I missing something?Jashiliter3 Apr 10, 2012
Apr 10, 2012 NEW BETA Boomkin Happiness Just a note to druids they are trying a new style for shrooms now you cast the spell to create a mushroom and you can place all three without having to cast that spell again so you can place them as fast as you can click 3 times then blow them up! it is about 1000% less cluncky than the current form.Nìghtstalker23 Apr 10, 2012
Apr 10, 2012 Having major problems with resto druid. Hey, I got the free 80 bump on the SoR and decided to use it on a druid, tried resto and I healed great in dungeons however I have never healed before so I don't know what the best addons are. I know of healbot and such but I detest clicking. I tried the obvious target=mousover macros but then it wouldn't let me cast any of my heals unless I was hovering over someones name. Not even myself, is there any way to fix this in a macro? Also, what addon displays information best for a healer (grid, healbot, etc.) Any tips you may have? I deleted the 80 and rerolled so I can better understand how to heal as I level and practice moonkin ;p gonna have fun in pvp I love being the underdog. Thanks for your input. I know of the sticky but it says basically nothing about addons / macro soKek8 Apr 10, 2012
Apr 9, 2012 H Yorsahj healing purple ooze as a druid Hey I usually dps this fight in my 10 man group but I'm just wondering, which of the druid heals does proc and doesn't proc the stack during the purple ooze phase. So far I believe the efflorescence patch on the ground doesn't, but I'm not 100% sure about rejuv and wildgrowth if anyone can confirm, thanks.Dejavou9 Apr 9, 2012
Apr 9, 2012 Rolling a Boomkin Well with MoP said to be approaching a lot of people are making new toons and i thought i would do the same. i want to roll a balance Druid but im stuck between picking Troll or Tauren. i do pvp a lot and i think the Tauren's war stop could be good to chain into a cyclone while the 30% increase casting sounds nice as well. i have leveled a boomkin to 40 before but quit when i heard about the bad PvP state they were in. I've looked at the MoP talent tree and i really think most of our[boomkin] pvp problems are being adressed in some way the only thing left to fix is our amount of interrupts. so Tauren or Troll, Health/stun or casting speed i just want feedback from other people. *note this is NOT my main just an alt*Unleashpower4 Apr 9, 2012
Apr 9, 2012 Transmog Help I like the look of tier 13, but the shoulder pieces are bleh. Does anyone know of a shoulder piece that matches the Raid Finder edition of the Deep Earth Vestments?Crimsen0 Apr 9, 2012
Apr 9, 2012 Question about Transmog. I really like the look of tier 13, minus the shoulders does anyone know of any shoulders that match the color scheme of tier 13 but look a bit better?Crimsen0 Apr 9, 2012
Apr 9, 2012 Bear gear coming in MoP? I'm not in the Beta, so I can't post over there, but Ghostcrawler made an interesting statement when responding to people's comments about warlock tanking, that I think is worth discussing. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/4253968049#12 ... What exactly would the difference be between cat and bear gear?Kvaar14 Apr 9, 2012
Apr 9, 2012 agility vs stam what are the benefits and cons of stacking each?Healingtree45 Apr 9, 2012
Apr 9, 2012 Any stat baselines to shoot for? I'm just about to start doing heroics on my first even Bear Tank. And I'm trying to figure out if there are any particular stat targets I should be reforging for. Dodge? Expertise? Hit? I've been poking around on various sites and found lots of discussion on stats, but haven't seen anything on getting to certain caps for these ... or I"m missing them somehow. Any help appreciated!Farfled2 Apr 9, 2012
Apr 9, 2012 Starting a Druid Sup, I am goin gto start a Druid. What is the best spec for leveling, what is the best DPS spec, and what are some general tips? Also what are some great druid sites. They seem like a great class, looking forward to it. Also which race should I go? Thanks in advance! Cheers!Saifer2 Apr 9, 2012
Apr 9, 2012 LFR Question Greetings All, I just barely started doing some of the LFR in teh past few days I have noticed something. My Mangle debuff disappears pretty quickly. I am just wondering why? As Mangle affects my DPS I am just wondering if there is something I can do to keep it up? ThanksIncomplete3 Apr 9, 2012
Apr 9, 2012 Feral Druid Cyclone Nerf?!?! I was just linked a quote from a friend from some website, not sure if it was EJ or dev's watercooler or WHAT. He's not on right now for me to ask but the quote said: "Predatory Strikes now has an internal CD of 10 seconds" WHAT?Fleurzilla23 Apr 9, 2012
Apr 9, 2012 Gemming Should I have +40INT in most of my gem slots? Or should I be using the +20int +20haste orange gems. Should I be trying for the socket bonuses?Slipnslide2 Apr 9, 2012
Apr 9, 2012 In search of specific druid macro. Shouldnt be to hard but im still noobish with making macros just need a macro that will. 1. Feral charge 2. (If in combat) Faerie Fire i had ravage on it but i like the control of ravage and i never use it right after charge anyway for the extra focus regen in the end result. would appreciate any helpKhaótic1 Apr 9, 2012
Apr 9, 2012 Money problems Couldn't decide which forum to choose. Obviously stated by the title, I have money problems. Professions aren't me, and I can't level them very well. Running heroics and dungeons is okay but when I valor cap the better. Option is cata regulars, but are filled with a lot of lower gear players. I'm not asking for money, just asking what I should be doing. Also, I'm very low on money and still don't even have artisan riding. Thanks in advance.Caotega5 Apr 9, 2012
Apr 9, 2012 Boomkin Haste Cap What kind of haste should I be taking in PvP?Coupdegrâce1 Apr 9, 2012
Apr 9, 2012 Ferals are OP ranged interrupt that they use as a charge. Bleed dmg insane. Instant godly CC Bear form. Zomg nerf ferals.Rgtryhrtsrgw29 Apr 9, 2012
Apr 9, 2012 Why they so mad at us? Just cause our class takes skill doesn't mean we need a nerf. Am I right or am I right?Klaue8 Apr 9, 2012
Apr 9, 2012 Removed. Removed.Dabestaround45 Apr 9, 2012
Apr 8, 2012 Bare bear trinket question Hey all! I tried looking for this information but the bear guide is quite outdated. Ive been rolling with Fire of the Deep and LFR Resolve of Undying for my trinkets. Last night I got LFR Wrath of Unchaining. I can't decide which to use. I'm assuming that Fire of the Deep beats the pants off of the LFR trinkets, but should I go with the dodge or agility one? If I use the agility one I end up losing about 0.67% dodge but I gain 2.53% crit and some AP... Halp me obi-forums kenobi! You're my only hope!! =D Also... how do I link items in a forum post? I see the button but where can I find the item IDs?Deviation2 Apr 8, 2012
Apr 8, 2012 Restoration Druid BiS list 4.3 I've looked on Elitist Jerks, and I can't seem to find a BiS list for Resto Druids in 4.3. Could someone throw me a link to where I could find one, or post one here? Thanks.Squirrelform1 Apr 8, 2012
Apr 8, 2012 Resto druids Please help us in some way. I am sick of being the worst healing class in the game can we have a spell like healing surge and not regrowth give us regrowth but give us a slower casting time on healing touch please. Anything that will make us better when im stun locked and silenced the only thing i can cast is barkskin with a long !@# cool down on that a mage rogue will get me every single time give us some buff please....Muatoo6 Apr 8, 2012
Apr 8, 2012 Cat DPS Question Silly question, mostly cause I'm not used to dealing with "on proc" stuff vs "on use"... Which is more important, Ripping (or refreshing Rip) with: Kirils proc up, TF up, Hold off on TF until Kirils procs. (Either in a "hold off for 3 - 5 seconds" pattern, or "hold indefinitely, you want them both together" type of thing...) I can't count the number of times that some mechanic desynch's the two and I'm left either using TF and then having it on CD when Kirils finally goes, or wondering if I should wait instead. I assumed TF was better (15% physical increase) and to never let Rip fall, but when you try to re-Rip over a Kirils proc, it says that the AP is better on the Kirils...Taswind4 Apr 8, 2012
Apr 8, 2012 rate the druid above you go!Bøømchicken5 Apr 8, 2012
Apr 8, 2012 Fire Kitty Staff Who agrees that they need to take the staff from domo in firelands and allow it to be transmogged with fire kitty transformation? Cause honestly it's one of the coolest weapons in the game and its useless, unless you happen to get the heroic version which is still good for a bit til you get either heroic DW or the heroic staff from yor.Soulecho5 Apr 8, 2012
Apr 8, 2012 Boots - haste or ? So, currently I've got the 38 mastery / run speed enchant on my boots. I'm wondering if it'd better to go with 50 haste since I'd hit the 3,101 haste cap (I'd actually break it since I'm sitting at 3,089). My 10m does not have a Warlock in it at this time, and it's unlikely we'd get one on a regular basis.Grymmlocke1 Apr 8, 2012
Apr 8, 2012 Resto Druid 2v2 Help. I must be really bad, I'm used to playing melee classes in PvP. I cannot figure out what I should be doing in 2v2's or what skills I should be using. I have a heal rotation down but after that I fall apart. I cannot provide any helpful dps for my partner and my interrupts are subpar. Could someone break down what I should be using and doing? Its not being as clear as it should be to me. Please keep the posts serious. I know "resto druids OP 2v2" etc.Kanbaru2 Apr 8, 2012
Apr 8, 2012 MoP ferals need one more glyph Now that even pvp kitty ferals do not have a snare anymore baseline but have to use one of the three slots avialable to get infected wounds (which fyi will already be taken by other mandatory glyphs) an old friend made its return : When shredding say hello back to constant voice and red screen commands such as: "Out Of Range" "Out Of Range" "Out Of Range" "Must be behind you target" "Must be behind you target" "Out Of Range" "Must be behind you target" "cannot do that right now" "cannot do that right now" "cannot do that right now" Therefore I suggest Glyph Of Error Supression : voice and error messages when failing abilities will now have more flair and occasionaly spout "lol", "sucker", "shouldhaverolledmonk" and similar stimulating text.Omniverse5 Apr 8, 2012
Apr 8, 2012 Balance Trinket question okay so i've got Bottled Wishes Will of Unbinding and Foul Gift of the Demon Lord would it be worth dropping Foul Gift of the Demon Lord for Bottled Wishes to reach the 3101 haste plateau? or is that too much intellect lost?Duwid3 Apr 8, 2012
Apr 8, 2012 shift disentanglement to tier one Kgo! dispell on 8s cd? Yeh ok.... brb sitting in nova till lvl 90 seriously tho why is a "quality of life" talent last tier?Rochelle13 Apr 8, 2012
Apr 8, 2012 Resto: To haste stack, or not to haste stack? So I've run into a huge problem that I'm sure ALL restoration druids have hit as well. It started out as a minor annoyance, but now it's just all out frustrating. I've always reforged and stacked my stats as so: Int > Haste (2005+) > Mastery = Crit > Spirit. I don't see how this is even possible with tier 13 gear. Every 397 I can get from the valor vendor is spirit, along with crit and mastery. I could go for dps pieces to get the haste of course, but those are dps pieces. How can I maintain my haste without losing healing gear? I've heard of the alternate reforge priority: Int > Mastery >= Crit > Haste > Spirit, but I don't really think I want to go for that. I don't enjoy depending on crit like that. Help :(Rakund32 Apr 8, 2012
Apr 8, 2012 lvl 60 talents in MOP so i was looking at the talent tree for MOP and liked it till i got to the lvl 60 set they need to put tree of life into the normal spec i saw that it didnt have it then noticed incarnation will allow you to have it but with out it you dont get it if im correct then i notice all the good ones are in the lvl 60 talents they need to flip flop them around alil bit to give resto druids what there gonna need for MOPTillidrop0 Apr 8, 2012
Apr 8, 2012 help with feral pvp? ok guys i just recently started trying pvp with a friend and so far i do ok but i get !#@%d big time by hunters, mages, and priest. can someone plz help me figure out how to get past the hunters flare/camo combo? can someone help me with figuring out how to get past the caster bubbles without being feared/rooted all over the place and killed? idk maybe feral just isnt for me but i wanna at least try before i give upGreénlee0 Apr 8, 2012
Apr 7, 2012 Savage Roar in Mists? So, quick question, I've been reading the forums and hearing all the monk detox stuff, and while reading a tread about it people were talking about savage roar changes. I youtubed "savage roar changers in mists" but couldn't find anything. Could anyone please explain it for me?Robus1 Apr 7, 2012
Apr 7, 2012 in your own opinion, which is better, and why a balance druid or a feral druid, im lvl 11 now and i was beggining to think well i want alot of dps so feral would sound right but i noticed balance is very popular so i started watching videos and realized it was because the moonkin can run around casting spells instantly with the solar and lunar bonuses doing more dmg, and aoes. so im wondering which is more fun/better dps/more useful in raids/dungeons.Vexaxv8 Apr 7, 2012
Apr 7, 2012 Barkskin & Ironbark? I just saw on MMO-Champion that the new build on beta has Ironbark sharing a CD with Barkskin? Is Resto gonna get their needed Barkskin back and it'll just share a CD with Ironbark? I think it might be better if Barkskin is reverted to a base class ability and Ironbark remains a Resto spec ability with the additional text of "Cannot be cast on yourself while Barkskin is active" like how Tiger's Fury cannot be used during Berserk. ...better yet, Barkskin for Restos can be cast on others with the 1 min cd.Kythlar11 Apr 7, 2012
Apr 7, 2012 Soloing Old raids? Is this Possible? I saw a thread over in the Priest area talking about soloing raids as a shadow priest, including Ulduar and Naxxramas! I'd love to go back to some old raids and collect stuff for transmutation, especially the Dreamwalker set. However, I come to you asking if this is even possible, or if shadow priests are the only ones, since they have a lot of self-healing abilities. I'm just loooking for some input, I'm feral/balance, obviously not well-geared. Is this a pipe dream, or is it possible?Halphax1 Apr 7, 2012
Apr 7, 2012 Should I really reforge all my spirit into mastery? I've noticed I have a considerable chunk of spirit more than the other rdruids I've armory'd. Now the problem... We 2 heal everything unless it's literally impossible. My healing partner told me the other day "I'm so glad to have you back, I hate healing without you because when you're gone I actually have to pay attention. You pretty much handle everything" I pretty much carry the heals lol and I'm not sure if the lack of regen will hinder me. I'm already a bit sketchy about speccing out of Furor.Männy2 Apr 7, 2012
Apr 7, 2012 Gearing Up for Raids Hey i was wonderin the best way to gear up for raid finder i am at ilvl 340 right now any ideas?Veleran1 Apr 7, 2012
Apr 7, 2012 What talents will you be taking in MoP? Hello my druidic brothers and sisters the time for Mists of Pandaria is upon us! What spec will you be taking when MoP hits? For myself: Restoration PvP 1). Wild Charge 2). Cenarion Ward 3). Mass Entanglement 4.) Incarnation 5.) Ursol's Vortex 6.) Disentanglement /discussCrimsen0 Apr 7, 2012
Apr 7, 2012 Infected wounds:now mandatory feral pvp glyph As of last nights build, infected wounds is now only in glyph form after a new beta build came out. I posted more here on the beta feedback forums. We really need to make some noise about this. This is NOT a bug, it was a change that happened overnight and I feel probably deliberate. This is absolutely unacceptable, making us hog up a glyph slot to retain infected wounds is just wrong. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/4362521001 My main is linked below, but I got hacked and my account received a forum ban during it. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/emerald-dream/Predatoria/simplePredaspyia1 Apr 7, 2012
Apr 7, 2012 Flight Form... I'm jealous of the Tauren, Nightelf, and Worgen flight forms cause they can land and sit. My bat forms always flying. Sure i have cool tusks in cat and bear form but still.Lebensdauer4 Apr 7, 2012