Druid

Dec 17, 2011 ultraxion log help So, i feel pretty dumb posting this but I am not the best at examining logs. The number 1 ranked druid for 25m ultraxion granted it was lfr is at 74k hps. http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/79wra6pq1d65zayd/sum/healingDone/?s=1961&e=2003#Hotzforsale-Boulderfist is the log, tranq did 32% of his healing. I assume he had the red buff but im not sure. He isn't at the 2005 haste breakpoint, and in 25m your most likely going to have the 5% haste buff so not sure if he just knows something I don't know or what. Forgive me if this is a dumb question...Certavi7 Dec 17, 2011
Dec 17, 2011 State of Boomkin Affairs I would like to see some parses of other boomkins who are working on Dragon Soul content. Post your parses here! The goal here is to show others who visit the Druid Forums, be it new players, players of another class, or CMs, how well Balance Druids are performing in current tier raids.Lazurturkey4 Dec 17, 2011
Dec 17, 2011 Boomkin lacking! Remedy inside! As of late Balance Druid DPS has been lacking comparatively to other classes. Yes our AoE is exceptional and in most cases puts us near the top of the meters. But those situations don't matter to much and other classes such as Enhancement Shaman now compete on par with our AoE. Our single target is severely lacking, our rotation is fun don't get me wrong I enjoy balance immensely but a buff is needed. I'm not saying straight up add more damage to our main nukes. That would cause potential PvP imbalances. I highly suggest at this moment as to ease the pain would be to increase Insect Swarm and MF/SF damage by 10%-15%. And as well give us a better 4 piece bonus. I know a lot of people always look forward to there new 4 piece. Eagerly anticipating how much of an upgrade it would be. But from the way it looks, is playing and simmed out. We will be taking 2 piece ( Gloves and Leggings ) and 3 Piece Resto as it is better itemized and reaching our 3101 Haste Cap so we don't require Dark Intent. My suggestions are that, only suggestions but there have been a lot of posts about how boomkins need a little love. And it would be nice to see Blizzard actively use the constructive forum posts to improve upon a class. ( Not saying you don't already! ) A good suggestion for 4 piece would be something like this. - Your Insect Swarm, Moonfire and Sunfire have a 4% chance to summon a Corrupted Treant for 20 seconds. While this treant is active it will cast copies of your spells at 30% of there effect. You sort of have to stack 4 pieces up against eachother, Feral DPS, Ret Paladin's, Prot Pali's, literally every class has a 2 piece or 4 piece that is cool unique and adds something strong and fun to there class as well as being substancial DPS gains while ours is marginal at best. This are really just suggestions. Other peoples idea's and insights on the boomkin class are welcome to post. I would love to see other peoples idea's for revamped 4 piece. Edited for spelling <3Lemongrab6 Dec 17, 2011
Dec 17, 2011 MoP: Hurricane + Arcane Storm. I am pleased that the dev team is attempting to make the spell more useful, but i do not understand the Arcane storm spell. Is that not precisely the same type of magic that the bloodelves got exiled for using? "Though the use of arcane magic was forbidden on pain of death, the Highborne foolishly attempted to convince the Kaldorei race of the power of magic by unleashing a magical storm upon Ashenvale" - wowwiki. Also what happens to the beautiful new animation?! Will it ever get seen?Cau3 Dec 17, 2011
Dec 17, 2011 Suggestions? There doesn't appear to be a suggestions forum on the new site... If I have a suggestion for druids, do I post it here? or will there be an official suggestions forum coming soon?Haliaeetus9 Dec 17, 2011
Dec 17, 2011 Low Boomkin DPS Need Help I can pull about 18k dps on most DS and FL boss fights 20k on a really good day. I feel that this is very low dps considering my gear. In my opinion I feel my spec, gear, gems, and enchants are all fine; so I think it is my rotation. My current rotation is: IS, MF, wrath (till lunar eclipse), IS, MF, starfire (till solar eclipse) It is just a repeat of this. I do cast SS off its CD and I use star fall at the beginning of a lunar eclipse. As for addons I have been told to use Squawk and Awe but find it difficult to configure. Any advice or tips to help me up my DPS, is much appreciated.Porklomein2 Dec 17, 2011
Dec 17, 2011 A Resto Druid Shapeshift Compromise So, everyone remembers a time when Tree of Life was a permanent transformation like bear, kitty and Boomkin. Then, due to the complaints from people that they weren't able to show off their epic gear and had to go into tree form, Blizz caved to the pressure and made tree form a time limited skill. Problem is, just as many people (if not more) want the tree form permanent. So, I propose a solution that should be able to please everyone. Make tree form permanent again. Glyph it. Don't like the treant form? (which I would hope they would switch back to) Minor Glyph your tree of life form so that it grants you the passive bonuses of Tree of Life but creates no aesthetic change. Scale the effect of the heals back down to where it was when Tree of Life was a permanent shapeshift. Thoughts?Twitçh22 Dec 17, 2011
Dec 17, 2011 Feral PVP FC Gemming/Trinkets My guild has asked me to switch from being resto, to feral for RBG's as our current RBG tank (Blood DK) is going to replace me on heals on a holy pally, as I am getting tunneled and killed far too easily. (Yes even in bearform AND barkskin or treeform I get destroyed... inb4resilwillfixit). What is everybody's opinions on Gemming and trinkets. Let's start with trinkets. I have access to Master Pit Fighter (darkmoon fare get 12 of the arena trinkets), once the darkmoon comes back as our guild pretty much camps the arena every time it pops. I also have in my bags Scales of Life even outdated, can be useful for the effect (20k heal when your healers are being CC'd). In dragon soul you also have Indomitable Pride and Soulshifter Vortex So many trinkets, so little time. Also i this train of thought is Ruthless Gladiator's Badge of Conquest for a lot more resil. Gemming! I was thinking of using Lucent Ember Topaz in Red/Yellow slots, which gives me the resil, and agility. Blues I have no idea, there is Steady Dream Emerald and Shifting Demonseye Thinking about reforges, just going flat dodge wouldn't be all that useful as most teams aren't melee cleaves, they are caster heavy, possibly going mastery reforge, for higher savage defense shields might help, but it only guards against physical damage. Any opinions would be appreciated! (Just be sure to explain yourself to prevent this from being a flame war)Leafmealone2 Dec 17, 2011
Dec 16, 2011 finishing moves I'm going back to my druid that i haven't played in a really long time, still a bit confused on trash mob few target situations. on what to use my combo points for... FB or RP assuming my everything else is optimal. Lieff2 Dec 16, 2011
Dec 16, 2011 25% less Healing, up from 10% input Rogues debuff takes 8 casts or more sometimes to even attempt to remove, most likely target dead before removed, Hell I cant fend off even 1 attacker now with the debuff on myself. Yet every Pally/preist heals still see 4 dps beating on them to down em? What are ya'll doing to try an counter this crippling blow to our PvP healing?Onecoolcat7 Dec 16, 2011
Dec 16, 2011 looking for advice... I'm a casual raider. i was going through my spec and checking my glyphs. with the nerf to wild growth is the glyph worth it? i only raid 10 and an occasional 25 every now and then. some advice would be appreciated.Skite5 Dec 16, 2011
Dec 16, 2011 Transmog So far I haven't seen any other druids rocking the Cenarion set, which is kind of surprising. I think it and Twin's Pact go exceptionally well together. One thing i can't find is a Druidic polearm that would go good with this set. Seeing as the polearm off of deathwing looks very promising. But I don't want to have to use a polearm that would clash with my armor :/ If any of you guys know of a good looking polearm that would match then share with me!! :)Kraineth43 Dec 16, 2011
Dec 16, 2011 rawr acting weird rawrs showing fluid death and tia's grace trinkets as the 2 best trinkets behind wrath of unchaining. current trinks are normal hungerer and arrow of time, it wants me to reforge the stats on fluid/tias both to haste, fluid would be 128 haste and tias is 114 haste but im pretty sure the averaged haste on hungerer and arrow of time is over the 128-114 id get from fluid/tia. im pretty sure rawr is totally wrong about its trinket decision but its been like this for a few days now so i just wanna know if im missing something here?Formless6 Dec 16, 2011
Dec 16, 2011 Boomkin DPS - Starsurge Alright, so I feel as though I'm headed in the right direction with my dps. I'm right around what simcraft says I should be, so that is rather nice. The question I have is when should I be using starsurge? Currently I am basically using it whenever I can. If a proc is up I use it, if it comes off cooldown I use it. I've heard that there are times to save it, times you need it but can't seem to find it stated clearly anywhere. Anyone know the details on when to use SS?Shivvers20 Dec 16, 2011
Dec 16, 2011 4 pc Feral Deep Earth OP I am a happy tank/healer. :o I <3 you.Lareilais4 Dec 16, 2011
Dec 16, 2011 Feral pvp gemming/trinket question crit or.. Hay to all the ferals out there i have been playing my feral since late wrath and i was unsure what the best stats were for a jungle cleave comp i currently have 16.48 mastery and i wasnt sure if mastery or crit was the best core stat for a jungle cleave comp would really like people opinions/ help thanks popabear <3Popabear3 Dec 16, 2011
Dec 16, 2011 4 Piece Resto Bonus Hi, first like to say the question at hand here is when should we be breaking up our 2pc/2pc for the t13 4pc bonus. My concern is going to be the strength of the t13 4 set bonus, as it seems like all it does is create 11 rejuvs for the price of 10 at the absolute best. Looking through numbers, it seems on average the 2t12 offers 20kish mana return on a 5min fight. Looking for some feedback about 4t13 being good/bad. And mostly under what scenerios it'd be wise to make the change. An idea of what i'm talking about: 2t12(378ilvl) + 2t13(384ilvl) vs. 4t13 (384ilvl) or 2t12(391ilvl) + 2t13(384ivl) vs. 4t13 (384ilvl) or 2t12(391ilvl) + 2t13(397ilvl) vs 4t13 (384 or 397). I hope the examples above have been clear. I'm just basically looking for an idea of what you guys think is a high enough stat boost to validate trading in the 2pc/2pc for the new 4pc. Mewbz12 Dec 16, 2011
Dec 16, 2011 Druid tanking trinket So I'm currently using Quicksilver Alchemist Stone and Fluid Death and just won Veil of Lies and Arrow of Time and I'm really not sure what to equip anymore... I'm really tempted to replace the alchemist stone with the arrow and I'm not sure at all how much value is there in the veil of lies. Take into account that I'm currently only doing five mans, but if I'm planning to start raiding some time Soon (TM) (I will at least start trying the LFR once I get my last two pieces from manoroth... and once I get enough money / mats to get all my enchants - I just started on this server from scratch) Thanks and sorry if this has been asked before... I can't manage to search in the new forums correctly... Is there a way to do an "advanced search" and limit the forums to search?Arctos37 Dec 16, 2011
Dec 16, 2011 dps not increasing while I am in raid. So, Im in a 10 man guild and we are currently 6/8. I have been doing my best to do damage as a boomkin. I find myself in 3rd in every fight behind the fire mage and the enhance shaman, and I am fine with that, but the gap is about 6k dps and our gear is pretty similar. I'm pulling 21.5k on the dummy, and when we get to ultraxion I get to 22.5k. This is not the real increase you would expect from raid buffs. I now I currently have lunar shower, we were on 10m ship, and I find it useful there, so I take it in stride and watch my lunar shower in other fights where I don't want it. I know the argument is that it decreases dps, but I would take it over a damage reduction buff, so whatever I guess. My rotation is opener cds (trinket,synapse springs), then trees, IS,MF, starfall, starfire till solar, wrath till out of solar, then if surge is ready i'll use that as it moves me closer to lunar once I am out of solar, then down to lunar and back up to solar, keeping my dots running. As far as starsurge is concerned, this is what seems to make the most sense but I could be wrong. I use every instant proc, while I am in solar I only use the instant procs, till im out of solar and then on my way to lunar, where I use it as much as I can because it moves the bar more than wrath. When I am in lunar, I use all instant casts, and I try to squeeze one in because it keeps me in lunar as long as possible, then when I am working my way back to solar I only use starfire to get to solar as fast as possible. sorry about the wall of text. in summation: I am not seeing the increase in dps from dummy to raid that I feel like I should.Npr19 Dec 16, 2011
Dec 16, 2011 is Kiril better than H Fandral's? ^^ tanks a lot for your help! (see what I did there?)Smep2 Dec 16, 2011
Dec 16, 2011 Cloak to match Malorne's? Referring to the dungeon set, so something off-white/beige and druidy. Any suggestions?Tomari5 Dec 16, 2011
Dec 16, 2011 T13 bonuses and kitty secondary stats The newly updated sticky still maintains that the secondary stats for kitty dps are all very close to each other in value. I was reading somewhere that T13 bonuses might change that. Is there an new information about that possiblity?Ot0 Dec 16, 2011
Dec 16, 2011 Quick Ultraxion question (Resto related) In my 10 man raid we have a Holy Priest, me, and Holy Pally. What would be the most beneficial gem (crystal?) to grab for each of us? I've been looking at them and can't decide. Not a big deal either way since we got him to 9% our second attempt and he will go down either way but I'm a curious type of cat.Taleth6 Dec 16, 2011
Dec 16, 2011 T13 Balance 4set Problems / Improvements If you have not yet seen, the T13 Balance 4piece is noticeably underwhelming and suffers from two main problems. -Shooting stars can refresh the duration before the 5 second reduction can be taken advantage of. -Starsurge is often saved for eclipse and thus, not always cast on cooldown. That being said, I'll keep this short and sweet: -Current 4pc- The cooldown of Starsurge is reduced by 5 seconds. -Proposed 4pc- Your damaging spells have a chance to plant a mushroom at the feet of the target dealing Spellstorm damage after two seconds. This set effect would fit the theme of the tier, mushrooms, and be a good source of extra damage. NOTE: This does NOT have to be a wild mushroom, meaning it does not have to have any AoE implications. It can simply be a single target effect. =) *Other ideas include a fungus based de-buff that can: -behave as a dot -act as a static damage buff to certain spells Feel free to post any ideas you may have as well.Shamertime56 Dec 16, 2011
Dec 16, 2011 Power shifting So they nerfed it a while back but who still powershifts out of hunters slows ect just curiousPopabear9 Dec 16, 2011
Dec 16, 2011 Can we get the shoulder-gear to show in bear? I personally hate that my !@# is wider than my shoulders in bearform. A more minor complaint of mine is that I can't see any of my gear in bearform. Allowing at least the shoulders to show in bearform would fix both. It would involve less coding than a full costume-display, and greatly improve the bear visually.Lurleen27 Dec 16, 2011
Dec 16, 2011 Why Restoration Needs a (PvP) buff I have been doing Arena's and RBG's and when i am Foucus fire's (more in RBG's than Arena's) i am Considerably "Blown up" this is the main flaw with resto druid that makes us unviable is the fact that any other healer... i.e H-pally can just stand there and healthough almost any1 where we are contantly LoSing and piller humping and Even classes like resto Shaman can atleast have enough defence (thier shield) to keep them up in a stunn where we have nothing at all. i sugest that one of two things happen: either 1) resto druid healing is increased or 2) Barkskin DMG reduction is increased as well as the duration (for resto)Guenhwyvarr8 Dec 16, 2011
Dec 16, 2011 Kittycleave Running kittycleave, currently playing 2200+ teams and having a impossible time right now vs MLS PMR RLS Shadowplay or any variation of rogue lock mage X. Killing healers is not an option with any combo of these comps. The peels are forever. We dont seem to have a chance to kill the rogue.We've tried switching on and off the rogue durning his defensive cds but the matches never last long enough for us to get a kill. The amount of damage and control the rogue does is too much. We've tried sitting on a warlock. Im convinced they just dont take damage. It feels like we have zero pressure on the lock. Attempting to sit on a mage that has a lock or rogue partner is a joke. And lol @ getting dispelled out of roots with UA up. With all the variations of these comps eventually thier cc lands on the pally and he has no cds and we die. There have been a few comps that we've landed a kill on thier healer but its way below 50% success. I am at a loss as to how to fight these teams now. Vs mage teams we just sit the mage and pray our damage prevails. If their partner is good its not a good outcome. Any 2200+ fellow ferals have tips and advice it'd be greatly appreciated.Saari4 Dec 16, 2011
Dec 16, 2011 Please critique me (Resto) Feel free to not hold back, I'm really trying to improve and I find healing stats very confusing. Just stick around for a dialogue if you can since I'm sure I will have some questions.Taleth46 Dec 16, 2011
Dec 16, 2011 Time to give us our Fear break back Being the victim of kitty ping-pong is wearing a little thin. Spriest vs 4490 resil and trinket down... Fear... damage... Fear... damage... dead.Smitor0 Dec 16, 2011
Dec 16, 2011 Staff to match tier 6... I am one piece away from full tier 6 and i would like a staff that would match. The one i have now is great and all but it doesnt quite match as much as ide like. Ill even except transmogging into a green (my cape is) as long as it matches my set. Kinda wish i was a priest. They have that one staff with the wings...immaculate recovery or whatever its called. Oh and warlocks with their Greatstaff of Zhar'doom. But ive gotten off topic...Druid tier 6 staff...anybody know one?Dornal6 Dec 16, 2011
Dec 16, 2011 Tanking and Health... I finally gave into to the "HP=better" mentality for tanks by the ignorant masses. I got tired of being pushed to the OT role when doing LFR because I had lower health (and I don't have a DPS off-spec....so the OT role is quite uncomfortable when a fight requires a single tank). So now I have two, shiny stamina trinkets, and with the new buffs from 4.3 I have a ton of HP (basically 300k without a flask on Madness with the Alexstraza buff). So while I am not min-maxed, I am ignorantly the "best tank" by default now. :) I am going to try and run DS with my guild now that I have put together a decent tanking set from heroics (I am a casual player who hasn't actually raided in this expansion), and for them I will switch back to my agility trinkets.Aaril5 Dec 16, 2011
Dec 16, 2011 Resto T13 set bonues - Sooo bad Why are the set bonus's sooooo bad? The mana savings on the two piece is horrible about 12-15k per fight - I get 25 k on most fights from the T12 2 piece. The 4 piece is horrible too, Timeloop on Rejuv only 10 percent chance? Not even close to a good set bonus, any other resto's have opinions for or against the Bonus's this Tier? Thanks, NickNichians2 Dec 16, 2011
Dec 16, 2011 resto, hunter, rogue Does any resto druid have tips to run this comp? we just did a little bit yesterday and it seems as though any comp with a stealthy just beats my face in. I know resto is horrible right now, but i still feel as though i shouldnt be locked down the whole time. If i dont trinket a rogues sap then i sit through it and go down to about 40k (even with barkskin) and then i pop tree, trinket the next stun they try to pop on me, and i cant heal fast enough to get back up. If i stay near the hunter and wait around without the rogue or feral popping out yet i have to drop out of stealth so i can keep them up, and then they pop and beat me up D:Dainmokhaz0 Dec 16, 2011
Dec 16, 2011 New to feral tanking. Just started really playing this toon. I've seen a few different specs and I'm sure it mostly comes down to preference, but I was wondering if Nurturing Instinct works with Leader of the Pack. I also wanted to Hear some opinions concerning giving up Pulverize and endless carnage to take Perseverance. Any information would help.Getsick4 Dec 16, 2011
Dec 16, 2011 Help my GF be better at Resto healing? So She's using voodoo and is pushing about 6-10k HpS on a normal basis, she's raid healing and is doing everything right (from what we've researched into and asked about). Here's her armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/azuremyst/Haelris/simple Maybe there's some input you fellow druids could give us? We don't know where to turn and her healing is possibly part of our slow progression. Any constructive criticism or advice would be greatly appreciated.Eielris2 Dec 16, 2011
Dec 16, 2011 Boomkin Haste Hi everyone, Was having some trouble trying to understand haste breakpoints for Moonkin and how it ties in to DOT's. I Read the correct section in the guide & have been trying to stack as much Haste as possible when gearing & re-forging but because my understanding isnt all that great im not sure if I am doing it right? http://i.imgur.com/93gAz.png My understanding of the above link is that at best i'm only getting 13 ticks on my dot's & dont have the optimal trinkets? Could someone try and put the whole haste & DOT stuff into laymans terms for me. Thanks in advance.Smacknout4 Dec 16, 2011
Dec 16, 2011 Whats better in their area? Resto or F Tank? Whats better in their "field" resto druid or feral tank? I am trying to decide what my PvE tree should be and i want to know if i should go with tank or healer? i currently am a healer but i wanna give feral tanking a try. I already have tanked with my dk and my pally and i do enjoy it but is feral tanking good or should i just stick with resto?Beastlypride1 Dec 16, 2011
Dec 16, 2011 Resto help(specificly in a raid environment) Hello all i come to you in time of need. Just recently getting into raiding through the LFR option im finding myself feeling like im bad. I see that other druids are doing anywhere from 20 all the way up to 50k hps. I seem to hover around the 12k hps area and rarely spike into the 18ishk area. Not sure what i am doing wrong guess ill start by telling you how i have been healing in the raids. Try to keep up lifebloom 3 stacks on a tank throw a rujuv on someone that is 75% or lower use wild growth on cool down when the no cost mana spell procs i use regrowth usually on the tank. When i do this i usually stay around the 60% mana mark the whole fight unless things get really hectic. Ive tried other strategys like spamming rejuv accross thr whole raid but i seem to run out of mana really quick and my hps still dont go up 20+k hps. Ive looked at the over heals and while im lower on the healing meters im also usally last on the over heals as well. So anything you see that seems way off? is it a gear or spec issue? or is around 12k hps in a raid group about what im sposed to be doing for my gear? I really do want to be a good healer and when i see most other druids doing 20k+ hps makes me think im really bad. (btw i have no issues in groups at all)Furryfattie9 Dec 16, 2011
Dec 16, 2011 Quick question about barkskin+moonkin form So call me a noob, but I have just never really thought about this until tonight... The 15% damage reduction when used with the 20% damage reduction of barkskin are not additive, right? Instead of 15% + 20% = 35%, it would be 15% reduction and then 20% damage reduction off the remaining 85%, correct? Thanks for clarifying this for me. :)Shinobu1 Dec 16, 2011
Dec 16, 2011 Better Combo? Working on matching the best healing combo for weapons and want some input on which is better: Jaina's Staff (http://thottbot.com/item=72808) or Scepter of Azshara (http://thottbot.com/item=72833) w/ Demonic Skull (http://thottbot.com/item=72878) Working to keep mastery as a strong stat with haste sitting around 1k. Any input is appreciated. Linnkxx0 Dec 16, 2011
Dec 16, 2011 Maw of the Dragonlord Anyone know if all heals can proc off it. or are there only specific ones?Magthanguis4 Dec 16, 2011
Dec 16, 2011 Balance druid players guide! Hello? i am new to the druid game but i understand the basics of resto is for healing, feral is for tanking and balance i would assume is for dps there is a cat guide but what about for spellcasting. like should i look for int or spirit bonuses. which is better? etcetera, etcetera, etcetera. or is cat form better for dps than a balance spellcaster?Starreyes4 Dec 16, 2011
Dec 16, 2011 Resto druid mastery Is there a cap to resto druid mastery? Im currently sitting at 17.76 mastery and wasn't sure if I needed to switch into something else primarily now or not due to any caps?Enyalíus2 Dec 16, 2011
Dec 16, 2011 Balance Trinkets! So I currently have Insignia of the Corrupted Mind and Variable Pulse Lightning Capacitor. And I got this last night Cunning of the Cruel. My question is should I replace one of my trinkets with the new one? I assumed no, but then i remebered Blackhorn and assumed on some fights it could be better. So Should I just stick to swapping it out or should I just replace one entirely? Oh! Also which should I be swapping? I've been swapping The Pulse with Cunning. For Blackhorn.Prôwl4 Dec 16, 2011
Dec 16, 2011 [Bear] Trinket/Weapon? o, I come here again looking for gear advice!. Which one would better overall, for a weapon, RF Kiril or Regular Spire of Coagulated Globlues, from Yor'sahj? Is that extra armor and then agility proc better than the passive secondary stats + red socket on the Spire? That's 51 Agility + 362 Mastery + 93 Dodge + 130 hit versus 620 armor (that doesn't scale with bear form?) and the agility proc, which I believe to be worth around 95 agility considering the stacking period + internal cooldown. Really leaning towards the Spire atm. And how good would you consider to be the Fire of the Deeps VP trinket? The mastery is nice, but in most of the encounters, the dangerous damage comes from unavoidable attacks? The passive mastery -> dodge is really nice, tho. How would you rate it over RF Resolve of Undying?Moarhots2 Dec 16, 2011
Dec 15, 2011 another sad time for druid cant shapeshift in christmas gnome form to farm honor for achivementTakomancer1 Dec 15, 2011
Dec 15, 2011 help my fail dps Hello i have been struggling to keep my numbers up in heroics. pulling 13k on target dummy normally getting stomped by other classes in the meters. been sticking to my rotations best i can and gemming/chanting/reforging what i think i should be doing (missing a chant or 2 because there not on the ah or cant afford atm) i know i have a pvp piece or two but haven't found a worthy replacement yet not going to switch out for lesser pve gear for sake if having pve gear. ( any suggestions on replacements is nice). am i where i should be or should i be pulling like 20k instead of 10-13. be nice looking for some nice feed back pls no lol noobing !Shelburnite10 Dec 15, 2011
Dec 15, 2011 Resto PvP Gear Hello everyone! I just recently hit 85 on my druid and have started PvPing with him and I noticed how some people mix and match the resto and balance PvP gear. I was wondering if I need to do this, or is it a personal preference? If I do need to, which pieces of gear should be balance and which should be resto? Thanks for all your help!Kysong7 Dec 15, 2011
Dec 15, 2011 Yeah My helm, my helm, I got me a s3xy helm. thats all.Maddas0 Dec 15, 2011