Druid

Mar 14, 2012 One Button Macro? So I've been OT for our raid since, well, since I joined the team. When I started, my raid lead basically said "So uh, you ever gone bear before? No? Well then this should be a fun learning night." I nearly cried that night. Since then, I've gotten quite a bit better. But one thing I do is, when I started, the bear tank for team 1 gave me a "band-aid" of a one button macro. He said until I get on my feet, spam one for single target, and the other for AoE. My question is, is it efficient to still use that? I'm not having threat issues, aside from sometimes on AoE pulls. Other than that, should I be switching to a normal rotation, and if so, what is it? I haven't really been able to find one. Thanks in advance :) (also, I'm in my kitty gear at the moment. My tank set is ilevel 392)Jezartroz3 Mar 14, 2012
Mar 14, 2012 Leather Itemization = >:( So yah, picked up my 410 belt last night of Zon'ozz and now I get to either be over the expertise cap or over the hit cap. What really sucks about this is over the hit cap is about the best option since reforging the expertise on my legs instead of the hit nets more mastery. Here's hoping Blizz pays attention to the stats they're putting on our gear next xpac. :/Kalze1 Mar 14, 2012
Mar 14, 2012 PVP Resto in MoP! Getting Excited! My favorite thing about playing my resto druid (85, not this lil' guy) is our mobility, casting instant HoT's while moving, power shifting to break roots, NG some melee and make a break for it. It can be frustrating sometimes, when the weakness of the spec gets me killed, but I feel good things coming. Going over the MoP talents, I love what I'm seeing so far... 1. I can still power shift, and now it can proc a heal as well! 2. Wild charge! In caster form, lets you fly to a friendly targets position! I'm looking forward to this as a "self-peel" to bring my to a friendly position and out of the melee gang bang. 3. There's no words to express how much I used to dream about Typhoon as a healer. 4. Ursol's Vortex. Just imagine that rogue chasing you around a pillar, drop a vortex, and watch him get stuck while you run off laughing manically. 5. Not a talent, but Mushrooms being different in each spec is fantastic. I can use my cast sequence snare macro from boomkin to pop heals on the run even more! Still waiting to find out what Force of Nature will do as resto...Mirror Image heals? I can't wait for MoP and the PVP changes I can try out, I think Blizzard has done a great job for this spec, especially in PVP. -RubsBackrubs7 Mar 14, 2012
Mar 14, 2012 Resto Mastery in MoP First, I love resto druids. This is not a "class sucks" post, it's meant to be more of an open discussion and honest criticism I don't like our resto mastery. It just seems clunky (especially in pvp), and very hard to math-out like other healing classes. Paladins get a shield from all their heals automatically . Disc gets stronger shields automatically. Holy gets an automatic HoT from heals. Ok, maybe resto shaman mastery is a little painful, but at least they don't have to cast a direct heal (which doesn't benefit from mastery) for their HoTs to heal for more. I think as a HoT class, our mastery could be better designed, and easier to understand, maybe even me worth using in pvp. What about these ideas... 1) Instead of our direct heals increasing our HoTs by a certain amount, increased by mastery, why not work in the Nourish mechanic? For each (or just one) of our HoT's on a target, our direct healing spells could be increased by ---%, increased by mastery? 2) Maybe mastery could just increase the amount of periodic healing our HoTs did all together? 3) Maybe we could borrow the Holy Priest mastery, and have our direct heals add a HoT based on healing done. Another heal could refresh, or add to the duration, if that made it too OP, then the HoT could just be replaced by the next one cast? What do you fellow druids think? Any other ideas? -Rubs Backrubs5 Mar 14, 2012
Mar 14, 2012 Druid "Forms Taming" In MoP, they are adding Symbiosis which allows you to exchange an ability with another class, basically. Further playing on this action, why not allow us to copy skins for our Shapeshift forms? Of course I would expect certain restrictions, the same as Hunters have with taming. I think it would be ridiculous to be in "Bear Form" as a Rabbit or "Bear Form" as a Frost Wyrm. Limit it to appropriate forms, such as "Bear Form" being only Bears, or "Tank-type" skins, such as Rhinos. This would add a bit more incentive for them adding "Challenge Tames" for Hunters as well, as this could apply to Druids as well. This would also alleviate the problem somewhat that Druid forms never "change". We don't see a visual difference with gear, we have the same graphic models all the time. Also, it would somewhat fit lore-wise as we are still shapeshifting into a different form. I thought of this idea this morning, though being a noobie Druid I'm sure others have thought and said something many times before, so no plagiarism intended. I would love to see this in MoP, I hope they wouldn't make us wait till the next Expansion "BRoOM" or the following one "PLuNGeR". /punThundercougr21 Mar 14, 2012
Mar 14, 2012 As an owner of a druid alt..... I would just like to know if it is even possible to go into Swift Flight Form without jumping? I can't be the only one that does this 100% of the time.Npot37 Mar 14, 2012
Mar 14, 2012 NOT ANOTHER QQ THREAD!!! -Druids I always love a good PVP QQ thread. Anyways lets get down to business and give Blizzard a little story about class balance and PVP overall. (You will probably look at the paragraph and say to yourself, thats a big paragraph, i'm not reading that, but i promise you, it will get interesting, and its all the truth, whether you don't want to face it or not.) Start off with Druids- Feral- I play feral and its great, but i'll have to admit the bleed damage is overpowered, popping my cool downs and getting a rip and a rake off. Rip will tick for 15k on 4k resilience targets, rake for around 7-9k. (Crits of course, non-crits will do rip for 10k and rake for 4k-5k) So yes, we know how some rogues lose to ferals or some healers die in 1v1 from them. We get it, so i've been thinking a bit of a nerd on the mastery. Skull bash is an okay interrupt that sometimes has bugs to where it won't actually interrupt someone, it would just charge the person. Lets talk about feral druid heals. Feral druids heals, we have to admit ARENT the best. Lifebloom stacking and going cat form with nurturing instinct makes lifebloom tick for around 1500, bloom for around 10-20k. (Critical) Regrowth casting would usually be a 5k. This is about I think it's 6k or 7k mana for a feral to cast regrowth. Only for a 5k heal, I think it isn't the best considering ferals have ONLY 25k mana at the most. Rejuvenation ticks for around 2k-2.5k every 3 seconds. Healing touch only heals 10-15k. 20-35k with a crit. Flash heal from a priest is regrowths cast time. Only heals 20-30k. Thats in shadow folks. You might say, WELL PRIESTS ARE CLOTHIES AND FERALS ARE LEATHER. Well i still find feral heals bad. We might have Predators swiftness, but that barely helps when healing with healing touch or instant regrowths. Balance- Balance druids need a survivability buff. Either a cool down to pop to where it reduces damage taken and increases damage done. Balance druids have good damage with wrath and star fire, - in eclipse, but they can't cast anything without being silenced and/or LOSed. There should at least be a glyph to make boomies able to cast while moving. At least star fire and wrath while moving. The Damage is just fail in Balance. Really. Moonfire will hit for 2k and dot for 2-3k only, thats glyphed of course. Insect swarm ticks for 2-3k. Give us back instant roots! Please! Also it'd be great if you couldn't cleanse the roots either. That'd be a mega buff. Rets dominate boomies. No matter how skilled the boomy is, Retribution paladins always overcome them. Most moonkins are stupid and won't bother to lifebloom or rejuvenate. I've had to spec into 2/3 for improved rejuvenation and glyph for it in boomy just to survive through stuff. The rejuvenation ticks at least tick 4k now. On the downside, low damage, low survivability, boomy really needs a buff blizzard :/ Restoration- Restoration has only Tree of Life as a cool down, i know how most Restoration druids hate how they took it from us, i hate it too. But, It is our only way of getting out of the osht situations. Tree of life should at least be given a buff, to increase maximum health or something when shapeshifting into it. If not that maybe a lower cool down. I can't tell you how many times i've went into tree of life and popped my health increasing trinket only to get globaled and end up dieing before getting a Regrowth off. :( Roots aren't the best, and hots are really underpowered, making it easy to kill restoration druids. We need Tree form back, because were shape shifters, not some weird animal worshippers who like to stay in regular caster form. Druids get hit with 20-40k crits with no problem. It is NOT like this for holy paladins, restoration shamans or Discipline priests. We need something that we can rely on like a Priests Inner Focus so we can't get globaled or interrupted 24/7. Being a 2200 Resto / Boomy / Feral druid, i've learned that in Restoration you NEED to know how to juke interrupts or you will NOT live. Really sorry about those who think Restoration druids are fine right now. They really aren't. If you liked this QQ thread, there will be more, either on your class and every spec in the game. Give me what class you'd like to see next. Some feedback at least, if you disagree or agree, if you hate how i put stuff into words or if you love how i put stuff into words. Will be doing all classes and specs soon. ~Power to the beans~Megustabeans6 Mar 14, 2012
Mar 14, 2012 All night elves post here Just to show how many of us there areNahkrin30 Mar 14, 2012
Mar 14, 2012 Need help with dps I'm looking for a experienced kitty to give me some advice. I think my dps is not good for the gear i got right now. Any advice would help like if my bleed uptimes are not good or savage roar uptime. Any advice on my spec or glyphs would be helpful too. Here are a couple world of log links http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-mfi1gne7r7tmuxle/ http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-50tq7a3obe0vb7o6/Regular8 Mar 14, 2012
Mar 14, 2012 Legendary Question So, silly question. I've gotten enough of the first step embers from nights where we were running raids for Seething Embers for our actual casters (I'd only take them when we didn't have anyone else on the quest :P). However, I'm stuck on the part where I'd have to kill the adds on the platform, since they aren't in melee range and I can't move off of the platform I'm on. (./sigh - I know it's a caster legendary, but still; was a ranged check really necessary?! lol) How well geared (at minimum) would you say the Balance set that I'll have to pick up should be in order to complete it? (I have very little experience as a Moonkin - my highest Balance toon is 83...) Hoping I can just farm HOTs?Taswind20 Mar 14, 2012
Mar 14, 2012 Vial of shadows for feral I picked up this trinket a few nights ago and just wanted to know how good it is currently for feral druids in pvp. Obviously I'll be replacing it with star catcher and wrath of unchaining for raids so its only a filler at the moment. But running with it in a few randoms its seemed pretty decent and I've been getting some big numbers from it But I wanted to see what more experienced folks had to say about it. Guild doesn't have any other feral druids to ask since they're either resto or lazer chickenFytê13 Mar 14, 2012
Mar 13, 2012 Top dps spec for druid? which one's best for raiding atm?Artful5 Mar 13, 2012
Mar 13, 2012 Brand New Balanced Druid Hello, I am currently leveling a Druid with intent to play solely as Balanced in endgame PVE and PVP. I would like to know the best Spec/Rotation/Gear for each PVP and PVE, including stat priority for each. Just wanting to not fail at my class. Thank you for your time.Shadezofgrey2 Mar 13, 2012
Mar 13, 2012 Druid PvP I see so much QQ about Feral Druids in PvP, yet when I search for Druids in high rated arena teams, they're almost all Resto (or at least the ones I've seen)...I'd much rather not go Resto but if it really is that much better I would.....sooooo basically...from square one...help me start PvPing? Anything would be helpful, I essentially know nothing about PvP... Thanks!Dyonix10 Mar 13, 2012
Mar 13, 2012 Feral bear pvp? Hey guys I was wondering, is there a specific pvp bear build where instead of being in cat form majority of the time, I can stay in bear? Reason I ask is because they are my favorite animal lol. Or is bear just mainly for pve and to stun/mitigate damage in pvp?Drclawz2 Mar 13, 2012
Mar 13, 2012 Boom PvP So, I recently got my druid to 85, and have been farming gear, and I can honestly say that I've fallen in love with boom. My dilemma is that, I can't find any Boom pvp guides anywhere Here/AJ), and while I have somewhat of an idea as to what to do, I can't say I'm an expert by any means. ALSO, I'm not new to casters by any means, I've played shadow/disc to 1950ish in 2s/3s, in addition tothe high 21's on my rogue. So I have somewhat of an idea of what to do, all I really need it pointers to specific spec/class mechanics. So what I'm looking for specifically, is advice on how to gear/spec/gem/reforge properly, and how to work mushrooms, eclipses, and cc chains properly for both RBGS and arena. PvE advice wouldn't hurt either (I KNOW THERE'S A STICKY, JUST HAVEN'T READ THROUGH IT YET.) Thanks for your time in advance. Edit: MY druid http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/illidan/Ayaselqt/simple Outside of the obvious (enchants/gems that aren't on/in yet) advice please. Edit 2: Sleep time now, gonna check when I get up, hopefully I'll get a few responses.Slomotion3 Mar 13, 2012
Mar 13, 2012 Looking for YOU (or maybe someone like you?) Greetings my Druidic friends, Please let me start this off with my apologies for posting this here, but I wanted to go right to the source. The guild I tank for, WWS is currently seeking an excellent druid to add to our ranks. We are a small guild who has no full time druid, and would love to work with a Boom/Resto over the longer term into Mists. We are a selective guild of adult players, who treat this game like a hobby, but a hobby that we take quite seriously. I am sure many of you are quite comfortable with where you are, but perhaps you are looking for a change, or would like to move to a guild where you feel like everyone is pulling as much weight as you. Here is a link to our recruitment post: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/4138438736#5 and thank you very much for your time and consideration. Best of Luck and Cheers, LB.Leadbëlly3 Mar 13, 2012
Mar 13, 2012 RDruid Aggro Problems I have a priest and a Holy Pally, none of them catch aggro, but every pull this druid gets heavy aggro, is there a reason for this? It's getting tiring.Intrgalactic5 Mar 13, 2012
Mar 13, 2012 !!!For all the druids! Must see VIDEO Cheers http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4wBZi_vXgaI&feature=relatedStepko5 Mar 13, 2012
Mar 13, 2012 [Question] Nature's Bounty 'I noticed that 'Nature's Bounty', a spell that reduces that cast time of 'Nourish' when three or more 'Rejuvenation's' are active, may have a potential problem. Say, for example, that I HoT three people with Rejuvenation. When the first Rejuvenation falls off, so should the Nature's Bounty buff. However, it takes about two seconds or so for it realize, 'Hey, there are not three active Rejuv's.!" I opened a ticket earlier asking if I need to remove this buff when I notice that three are not active'. Is this how it is supposed to work?Hypothetical1 Mar 13, 2012
Mar 13, 2012 Question regarding Fandral's Flamescythe For transmog purposes, does transmoging a weapon to look like this staff transfer the ability to turn into the fire cat form as well or no? And if it does not, is it reasonable to add that? Thanks :PRythec3 Mar 13, 2012
Mar 13, 2012 Looking for some pointers please. Just boosted this toon to lvl 80 and I have never played feral past lvl 10 or so. Figured I would ask here and get some help with some stat priority and rotation/spec/abilities. Just wanting to get a good idea of what abilities to prioritize some pve combat advise before I go make a fool of myself. Thanks.Ottius1 Mar 13, 2012
Mar 13, 2012 Point out where I need to improve, please. I'm working on my druid so that my raid team has access to a healer for dragon soul and am JUST geared enough for LFR. Before I step into that nightmare though, I want to have my character gone over and any weak spots pointed out so that I can fix them. Everything from spec/glyphs to enchants is fair game. I DO know I need to replace my helm, but I am having rotten luck having the one from Murozond drop. If I don't have any luck after the dungeons reset, I should have enough valor after doing all seven runs, to get the valor helm, which is way better anyway. Also, could I get suggestions on what flasks and food items give the best buffs as well as a good priority for my spells? I still have times where it's hard to keep life bloom up and am getting frustrated with having to reapply it a lot more often than I should. My role, when I join the raid team on this character will probably be raid heals as we usually have at least one priest and sometimes a paladin healer and we run 10 man DS (My hunter is 5/8 normal mode and the reason I'm gearing my druid is that healers are always a spot we have problems filling) Ashleegh5 Mar 13, 2012
Mar 13, 2012 Rate the transmog above you! saw this on rogue forums thought it was cool. i hate that i cant transmog my polearm into this staff....Evilhabib500 Mar 13, 2012
Mar 13, 2012 Boomkin weapon For those of us to pov to get the legendary. A bis list for the DS weapons? I have rathrak but i want to know what is better at what ilvl and such Please feel free to comment. Thank youJaputlii7 Mar 13, 2012
Mar 13, 2012 Tank remove corruption? I realize it would turn him human for a second but how much more damage does a humanoid take before he goes back into bear form as opposed to keeping the corruption or poison active and not trying to get rid of it?Shaeleaf1 Mar 13, 2012
Mar 13, 2012 Kitty priority question I couldn't find anything about it in the sticky. I'm not sure if there has been many threads about it... Anyway, I was wondering, assuming I have a rip going on that I launched with a Tiger Fury. I know I should FB when I can in most circumstance when Blood in the Water is up but is there a particular point where I should just keep it rolling if the Rip in question is being affected by Tiger Fury and me using FB will just refresh a normal Rip on the mob?Kloe2 Mar 13, 2012
Mar 13, 2012 H spine (cat dps) Do cats have enough burst for both lifts on each one assuming you pop zerk the first lift?Baerind2 Mar 13, 2012
Mar 13, 2012 Feral DPS - Recommended Abilities Addon I am working on an add-on for my feral. Looking for some suggestions or comments. The add-on will highlight recommended abilities on your action bar. What ability depends on combo points, buffs, debuff duration,energy, regeneration, target health, etc...  If it recommends nothing it means to let energy build up. Basically it is just another way to monitor buffs and debuffs without using large icons or dot timers. I've uploaded a concept video that shows what I mean by highlighting abilities. I added rake and rip to show when the debuff isn't applied. Ignore the icons on the screen. http://youtu.be/YpMdQsREbxc?hd=1 What do you think? Would you use something like this?Kusse6 Mar 13, 2012
Mar 13, 2012 Nightstalker and Friends New PvP Video Hello my fellow druids I have uploaded a new pvp video on youtube. we face a 2470 triple dps team as well as a 2300 shadowplay team. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LARnoXNCUJs&feature=youtu.be I hope you enjoy I plan on adding more fun videos with maybe some more epic dancing in the future sorry no dancing in this video :( Nìghtstalker13 Mar 13, 2012
Mar 13, 2012 Incoming vs Outgoing PvP damage I've not been able to PvP for the last 3 weeks due to work commitments, but this weekend there's been some down time so I figured I'd try make a dent in the Conquest points for my last 3 bits of off-gear. I play a Feral Druid as I have done for a while now so I'm not unfamiliar with the play style - but I've noticed that after opening on a lot of opponents at the moment, they can turn around and beat the living crap out of me. 20-40k crits regularly. Opening up on a Rogue (which is my only other 85) who was fighting someone else - he trinkets my pounce, jumps on me and I'm down to ~25k HP after 3-4 main hits (one being a 38k Ambush, another being a 32k backstab). I open up on a Ret Pally, he trinkets, turns around and puts a big dent in my HP forcing me to bear up after I apply my Rip. A fire mage that's fighting someone else clobbers me with stun and a 40k Pyro. That's not something I can see myself coming back from but the cavalry comes for him anyway. Now I don't mind facing stiff opposition, but when I'm watching my Rip bleeds tick for as low as 1.2k, or my mangle land for 5k because I can't keep up with my opponent to use Shred - oh and watching Shred crit for 10k - I'm not going be applying the same kind of pressure to anyone, any time soon. Might be worth noting that I at a 40k Ferocious bit and 22k Shred off another Feral - so it's obviously working for some.Propaganda22 Mar 13, 2012
Mar 13, 2012 Druids on Fire? What? What is this fire form druids have now?Shadowkiss5 Mar 13, 2012
Mar 12, 2012 How to 1 hit someone below 4k Resil as Boomy. Soulshifter Vortex + Ruthless Gladiator's Badge of Dominance (Or any other SP boosting trinket) + Volcanic Potion 125k Crits. Loving it =3Amaterasú13 Mar 12, 2012
Mar 12, 2012 Doing 5's with just boomkins On my mage I fought a team of 2 rogues, after the fight was over I thought for some odd reason (Probably cause my other 85 is a balance), what would it be like to do 5's with 5 boomkins only, just summon treants all at once, solar beam all over the arena, a valley of mushrooms and starfall+Lunar=Disaster for enemy. Plus all the moonfire and insect swarms.Wålly2 Mar 12, 2012
Mar 12, 2012 Spirit How much spirit should a resto druid have? In my pve gear I have roughly 2300 spirit and I don't know if I need more or if I can reforge some of it to mastery/haste/critRurak3 Mar 12, 2012
Mar 12, 2012 Travel form update We got an overhaul on skins (bear/cat) when Worgen came into the the fray as druids. I would like to see an updated cheetah form though. Maybe something like this: http://www.wowhead.com/npc=32517#.Ursojin8 Mar 12, 2012
Mar 12, 2012 Staff of Jaina or Scepter of Aszhara? Running End Time to get a helm upgrade for my resto set, I won the staff from Jaina Jaina's Staff instead. I'm just a little unsure as to whether I should equip it or hold out for the staff from Benedictus Stalk of Corruption.Ashleegh4 Mar 12, 2012
Mar 12, 2012 I'm kinda glad Resto is so bad in rated play Because it's forced me to play Boomkin and it's actually pretty damn fun once you have a little bit of gear going on.Livedeath0 Mar 12, 2012
Mar 12, 2012 Boomkin Arena Compositions Hello all, I am a boomkin craving some sort of arena, and am wondering what good compositions are out there that incorporate a moonkin. 2s I know will be the hardest one to find one for since our survivability is not exactly amazing. 3s I have heard of moonkin/discpriest/frostmage though I am not entirely sure what the strategy is for such a comp. 5s I know there are several possibilities for comps that use a boomkin, but I'd like to know what is the popular trend within this bracket. Thank youAttacker20 Mar 12, 2012
Mar 12, 2012 Wait what? WTB AMS for Bears! :-D<3 kthxBroadbear0 Mar 12, 2012
Mar 12, 2012 How bad of a resto am I for regular FL and DS RL said I had 5dps items and need to get them replaced with spirit items. I've basically missed the whole expansion and haven't broke the habit of wtlk healing so I spam heals freqently. I have high hps but also high overhealing, I always end the fight with >10% mana but I have to borrow our boomkins innervate. I've read every single 4.3 guide and thought I adjusted my spec and gear towards my playstyle and 2005 haste. Rolling LB's on tank, WG on CD, SM on CD to keep up harmony, and spot heal with rejuv on light damage. I came here because I missed our family guild 10 man this weekend and got a mail saying I've been replaced until I get my gear. Which honestly I think is bull. So as the title states how bad am I?Gogdruid7 Mar 12, 2012
Mar 12, 2012 Alliance Bear "tanks" Started leveling an alliance shaman healer. So far (yes I've been keeping track) i have seen 15 druid tanks from 15 to 50. 12/15 had no points in thick hide at all. and none in infected wounds as well. 2/15 had insufficient points in either of the two, never had even one maxed. and only 1 ally druid has properly had 3 in hide with 2 in wounds. It's seriously not hard to read the tooltips on these talents. I guess this is still too hard for some and thats the goal with MoP trees.... sigh Heapoffaith11 Mar 12, 2012
Mar 12, 2012 Critique me as a bear tank Hi well i will be switch to this toon because my guild now needs a feral bear tank and this toon is the most geared bear we have. Our guild is 5/8HM. I do know i am missing enchants and i have a pvp gear but just please provide me with information about my talent tree enchants i should have and reforging. As far as i know i am suppose to always reforge out of haste because bears do not need haste. Please keep in mind that I will be heroic tanking on this toon soon and I would love to have any kind of advice you can supply me. Thank you a lot and have a nice day.Doomcrusader2 Mar 12, 2012
Mar 12, 2012 Need some boomkin advice and help 377 GS mix of healing and dps gear, going for dps right now then going to gear my healing. That being said, what do I need to do to up my dps. I can barely crack 12k which is pathetic. I still need to gem/reforge/enchant looking for help in that area as well as rotation. I lvled as healing, but gear is hard to come by right now for heals.Portalot3 Mar 12, 2012
Mar 12, 2012 please fix guildies dps Hi, lately my guild has been having trouble with our feral druid that we have recently gotten to go kitty and his dps is just isn't cutting it and I am just wondering if someone can point out exactly what he is doing wrong and how to fix it. his armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/frostmourne/%C3%87ake/advanced WOL: http://worldoflogs.com/guilds/196874/ any help will be much appreciated thanks. -stollasStollas5 Mar 12, 2012
Mar 12, 2012 profession help for druid starting a druid ( Feral tank ) looking for suggestions. i see that some i wont benifit form and some i will just not sure what to take any help is appreciatedAvatarr3 Mar 12, 2012
Mar 12, 2012 Is it possible to tank and feral dps... ...using a single talent set? I know it wouldn't be optimal, but is it doable to put points in only the absolute necessary talents and just switch gear whenever you want to bear tank or cat dps?Earthshaker3 Mar 12, 2012
Mar 12, 2012 DRUIDS NEED TO BE BUFFED FOR TANKING oh wait...im still stuck in the past....wow VANILLAMorphinus0 Mar 12, 2012
Mar 12, 2012 Seal of Seven Signs + haste breaks = BiS So the *best* breakpoint I found is 5493. So if you have the regular version of the trinket you need 2,589 haste at all times(seems impossible to get) so when it procs you can benefit from that. However, if you have the heroic version you only need a static 2215 haste so you hit the breakpoint with the proc. All I can say, is it's simply amazing!Xiata23 Mar 12, 2012
Mar 12, 2012 Blue Dragon and a noob druid. Well I haven't had a druid since vanilla. When I was leveling my old healing main (a resto shaman) darkmoon blue dragon card was BIS until 425 jc trinket for healing. Is this the case for druids? Should I equip the one I have or just sell it? Darkmoon Card: Blue DragonAesthesys3 Mar 12, 2012