Druid

Jan 5, 2012 Shapeshifting.. You piss me off. So I get my cool little Kaytha's Locket for 4.5k and I get to look like a Night Elf! Only to be interupted because when i go Moonkin I lose my Buff.. D: Why can't you be like Leyra's Locket and let me keep my buff while I shift? My only complaint to being a Druid. kthxbai. Edited for people who don't know what i'm saying here: My only complaint is losing my illusion buffs. D:Prôwl5 Jan 5, 2012
Jan 5, 2012 Thorn between Resto Druid or Priest Fellow resto druids, hello!. Im having a hard time choosing between this toon, that is my main and http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/icecrown/Thuriel/simple That is a Priest im creating. Atm im suffering the firsts cata heroics, since tanks are used to geared healers, its hard to keep them up and 100% healed all the time. With my main thats easy atm, im not a hard core raider, so i think im almost at the top of my gear (some more drops from LFR a 397 helm/neck and im done). Anyway, i dont enjoy palying with trolls or taurens, i just dont connect with the races. I know how to heal with my druid. Im always at the top in LFR or other raids, im not a pvper, and i really hate the shapeshifting. But i love the healing style of druids. On the other part i enjoy being a disc priest (in pvp is kinda lol mode, watching 3-4 dps hitting u and not feeling any pain), i like being able to grind quest in my healing spec (holy fire/smite everything). Heroics have been hard with the priest, mostly from dps stupidity (standing in fire, not knowing fights, etc). But disc feels really strong, and holy (i cant keep mana with my gear) looks very strong too. Soo, do u guys have a tip that can turn the balance to one side? I repeat, pvp is not a factor, i know resto druids are bad there. Thanks a bunch for reading and replyingZorva1 Jan 5, 2012
Jan 5, 2012 Balance or feral I was just wondering which is better damage for pve.Worwik4 Jan 5, 2012
Jan 5, 2012 Feral Pve - haste vs mastery vs crit What do you guys run and why for dps? I see some ferals running haste. I was thinking of a crit build. For spam swipe on trash etc. Has anyone tried a crit build? Does it work? Is it fun? Or is it all just personal preference? ThxShinzon4 Jan 5, 2012
Jan 5, 2012 Hey Boomkins, Remember when starfall used to stun? LOLBøømheadshøt10 Jan 5, 2012
Jan 5, 2012 tree form we need to get enough people to agree that the old tree form is better then the new 1 cuz of the heals me and a gm both agree that we want old tree back rise up and speak your voices lets bring the old tree back!Derzkal16 Jan 5, 2012
Jan 5, 2012 Why do you think that druids are the best im thinking of makeing one and id like you to convince me lol and dont just say cuz theyre fricking awsomeCoochies9 Jan 5, 2012
Jan 5, 2012 Some help I no my gear is subpar at best but can i get some tips on what i could do to improve what ive got?Isnocanheal0 Jan 5, 2012
Jan 5, 2012 I miss them..Im a tree hugger! I've been playing since early Burning Crusade...Why Blizzard removed them..we don't know to a extent. But what were they really hurting? I miss Druid Tree of Life Perma form!! I don't even play a druid and I miss seeing them in PvP and Raids. The buff that the tree was given can simply be altered. All it was doing is removing the tree of life form. Why don't they bring back the perma Tree of Life!!? I miss them </3. What was the form seriously hurting?Ballyknight6 Jan 5, 2012
Jan 5, 2012 Looking for some Tips!!!!! I started to get into areans and stuff be everyone says my DPS isnt that great at all and im trying my best, is there any special rotations i should use or macros that can help me out?Sibz5 Jan 5, 2012
Jan 5, 2012 Resto druid help Where should my haste and mastery ratings be at. I don't know what the haste break point and want to be able to maximize my healing output to the max.Chwiz0 Jan 5, 2012
Jan 5, 2012 so, i finally got my 4pc of t13 today, and in doing so I dropped the 2pc of regular t12, and noticed a 500-700 dps loss on dummy. D: suggestions?Npr7 Jan 5, 2012
Jan 5, 2012 Momentum on test They fixed water, flight form still broken.Terias4 Jan 5, 2012
Jan 5, 2012 i dont know if i just never noticed, but are tanks supposed to have vengeance at 60?Cassireyna2 Jan 5, 2012
Jan 4, 2012 Need Kitty DPS Suggestions I could use any and all help I can get. My guild is on Madness and my DPS just isn't cutting it. I'm pulling myself out of the fight until I can figure it out. I'm only pulling 35K a pull on average and about 2 million less overall dmg each fight whereas everyone else is over 40K. Here is a WoL from one of the pulls: http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-m4lidcwhcyilvkqm/details/2/?s=826&e=1472 We had another druid with us so I didn't need to keep mangle up myself so that stat is low. Finding it really difficult to keep rip, rake and SR up. I aim to keep them all up in to the 90+% but with all the target switching it gets pretty difficult. Is that the reason my dps is so low? Is there anything I'm missing? I always try to buff rip and rake with TF and will even refresh rake if I just hit a TF. I do use droodfocus as an addonZoric6 Jan 4, 2012
Jan 4, 2012 So about this raid buff staff... Is anyone going to use it? I think +7 weapon damage fits it nicely.Shavok0 Jan 4, 2012
Jan 4, 2012 ok help my gears in the right place i have hit all my triggers and I am still not seeing the burst that other toons have. I have 40% crit 15.% mastery 5% hit 17k ap 195 spell pen 4700+ resilance but i am not seeing big #s when i FB at all. Ive speced into the talents that should make it hit hard but i cant tell you how many times i have 5 combo pt FB that hits for less then my mangle. wth is going on? I even w/ my 5 % hit i am seeing tons of dodges and perrys on classes/specs that should not have high dodge rates.. This is another 1 i dont get ill see a healing priest, pally or shammy dodge my attacks. I dont understand whats going on, do I really need to start stacking expertise for pvp now?Evilgaff5 Jan 4, 2012
Jan 4, 2012 Resto Druid Critique Hi, I was hoping for some critiquing of a couple of our Resto Druids. Please be as specific/detailed as you can, in as many areas as you can. We are fairly new at progressive raiding so I am doing this for all of my raiders and any help that anyone can give will help immensely. The link for WoL if for our most recent recent Hagara fight, but please feel free to check out any of the others. Bigroot - http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-yva4khpzhtwkpsoc/details/7/ http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/thorium-brotherhood/Bigroot/simple Rosepètals - http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-yva4khpzhtwkpsoc/details/9/ http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/thorium-brotherhood/Rosep%C3%A8tals/simple Big thank you to anyone who takes the time to give me some feedback.Sevin14 Jan 4, 2012
Jan 4, 2012 Looking for advice [feral pvp] Hi, well, im not sure if i should use a pve trinket or pve weapon... and if the answer is yes, can u say me what pve trinket / weapon is the best option?. Thanks PS: yes, english is not my native language, sorry for my "horrorgraphy" =/Quizzy6 Jan 4, 2012
Jan 4, 2012 Heroic(mostly) 4t12 vs LFR 2t12 Hi guys, Just got LFR feral t13 head and legs. I tossed the head on replacing a normal t12 helm. The question is, is it worth it to drop a heroic t12 leg piece for a LFR t13 leg piece. I'd obviously swap set bonuses, and the t12 bonus seems like it would be worth the lower ilevel gear, but I just wanted to check with the pro's.Gerreth6 Jan 4, 2012
Jan 4, 2012 Thank you Blizz Devs For listening to the Druid community an making a change to our Balance Druid 4pc. I cant wait to see how much of an improvement this will be, which I think will be fairly substantial. Maybe now we can get t13 normal gear without causing a DPS loss (assuming t12H)?Lazurturkey13 Jan 4, 2012
Jan 4, 2012 Trinket question Hey there. I won a Wrath of Unchaining earlier, and i was wondering which trinket to pair it with. I also have Arrow of Time and Fluid Death and my inital thought was to pair it with the arrow, but my buddy told me to pair it with fluid death so that i would have the static stat plus the double ramp up from both trinkets. It makes sense to me since i really wouldn;t have to worry about the haste proc coming at a bad time. So fluid death to be the pair?Worgasm2 Jan 4, 2012
Jan 4, 2012 Are bears better than cats while soloing? Hi guys. Newbie here. So here's my question. What am i doing wrong with my Feral cat druid? While leveling, i found that my bear is much better taking down mobs. I mean single mobs too. But everyone is of the opinion that cats are much better. I open with charge then ravage, rake, mangle, mangle , bite. But with my bear its just pull with FF(1.5k damage right there) mangle ,lacerate(maul included with macro). Oh wait mob's already dead. There's free mangles too but they never trigger coz lacerate doesnt tick. Are cats really that bad?(explains y i hardly ever see a cat in dungeons or bgs)Savassan7 Jan 4, 2012
Jan 4, 2012 4pc t13 change thoughts •Item - Druid T13 Balance 4P Bonus (Starsurge) now also increases Starsurge damage by 10% Wanted to get peoples thoughts on this. IMO isn't the best we could of gotten but it's better than nothing =/Ribeyes13 Jan 4, 2012
Jan 4, 2012 tips for resto druid pvp just respec nevermind.Nubjub2 Jan 4, 2012
Jan 4, 2012 PvP is almost done I'm sure 2 v 1 (Priest / Feral) vs DK. We were getting no where trying to take the DK down as the priest kept getting hit - despite me DR'ing roots and cyclones, bleeds and Maim and Soothe. I tell the Priest he should probably die as it would make it easier for me. I was wrong. The DK had 3 Cataclysmic and the Gurthalak weapon and despite 20 minutes+ of bleed kiting I just couldn't stay out of the way long enough for him not to heal up on the Ruins' map. Managed to get my life up from next to nothing to about 80% twice. I figured I'd go and take things out on the players in BGs but now it's Rogues - open, stuns, burst, dead - through Barkskin and without Shadowdance. How stupid does this game have to become?Goblett50 Jan 4, 2012
Jan 4, 2012 I've been getting yelled at for my dps. Especially on Madness. I've been told that Cunning of the Cruel is a 10k dps increase and I should be pulling a lot more than I am, and I don't see how that is possible. But anyway, on the first two platforms, I'm usually able to keep up with the rest of the dps, pulling around 40k, maybe higher depending on the crits I get. On the third platform I can also keep up with them, until the end. We're doing the strat where you get two platforms with tenticles, so I end up popping tranquility on the third platform, which drops my dps down a lot because I only have my dots ticking, and sometimes they run out, so I have no damage output. We wipe at the beginning of the fourth platform due to healers being oom and yeah. So I don't get a chance to bring my dps back up, and I try to tell them that, and they're still all "blah blah blah, you're dps is terrible even though you have that trinket." ..Am I seriously misinformed or something? Should I be doing a lot more since I have this trinket?Ilithlina8 Jan 4, 2012
Jan 4, 2012 Staff or Mace + Offhand? What's better for resto druid pvp, the Cataclysmic Gladiator's Energy Staff or the Cataclysmic Gladiator's Gavel and spirit offhand? Don't forget you can reforge stuff too. Aren't they basically the same except one has more spirit whereas the other has more crit? I don't really care about being able to stab totems down faster either, so what do you guys think is better?Toy0 Jan 4, 2012
Jan 4, 2012 Question on trinket and weapon... Which weapon... Kiril, fury of the beast (LFR) vs spire of coagulated globules(normal ds) Which 2 trink, Arrow of time, ancient petrified seed, wrath of unchaining(LFR) Thx... Icelemontea3 Jan 4, 2012
Jan 4, 2012 Druid Forums I saw a druid in a battleground in cat form but he was a flaming cat, I got pretty jealous. What is up with that?Konscript1 Jan 4, 2012
Jan 4, 2012 Please stop ripping bears off. Give us gear. I know what you're thinking. Bears use the same gear as rogues and cats do; they’re designed to be able to use DPS gear. But let me ask you something. How many prot warriors have to reforge SPIRIT off of 70% of their tanking armor? Because haste is JUST as useless to a bear tank as spirit is to a warrior. You can say that I should just reforge it off, but how is it fair for me to have to reforge a useless stat off of a MAJORITY of my gear? Reforging removes less than HALF of the haste from a piece of gear, and leaves us with a useless stat hole in our armor. Why is it more fair to make bears reforge haste off their armor than making rogues occasionally have to reforge dodge off? And for the trolls (or morons, I can’t always tell) I’ve met that are going to tell me that haste = faster attack speed = more threat generated and hence not “totally” useless in the same way that hit/expertise are not “totally” useless to plate tanks, I could easily respond back by saying that dodge = survival stat = less chance of dying = more chance of being alive to keep DPSing, as a dead rogue does 0 DPS; hence, dodge is good for PvE rogues. The reason I say that plate tanks get no totally-useless stats on their gear is because it’s the truth, much as some might complain about hit and expertise. A warrior tank might have 350 dodge and 300 mastery on a piece of gear, and reforge some of the dodge into parry to get their character’s total dodge/parry percentages roughly equal. The tank then has ~175 dodge, ~175 parry, and 300 mastery. Now look at a piece of leather gear, which has 350 haste and 300 expertise. Reforge that, and the bear gets ~175 dodge and 300 expertise. Let's see here...which tank is getting the better deal? The worst thing plate tanks ever get on their gear is, again, hit and expertise, the non-reforged remainder of which is still USEFUL, as it ensures threat is generated and that your abilities register. After all, missing that rend before your thunderclap can be pretty aggravating when the DPS refuse to wait for you to establish aggro. But Blizzard seems obsessed with putting haste on leather. For the time being, let’s disregard the lack of hasteless +agi leather from dungeons and raids (which I might be able to understand -- considering we share gear with rogues – if the haste wasn’t so rampant, or if rogues had to reforge dodge off). Let’s look at the VALOR vendor. Let me remind you that this is gear that is purchased by the player who wants it, not gear that drops in a bear-less instance and goes to waste. Can you pick out a +agi ring without haste on it? No. Can you pick out a trinket? No. A necklace? No. UHH...How about a cloak? Gloves? A chest piece? A belt?!?!?! No? None? Wow, you'd think Blizzard was only thinking about rogues when they made this gear! Now, in case you weren’t counting, that's 7 pieces of haste gear. How many pieces of agi gear DON’T have haste? Let's see...There's a pretty nice helmet with mastery & expertise on it. And the two boes, which both have mastery & crit. So that's...3/10 pieces of bear gear and 7/10 pieces of haste gear? So 70% of the gear bears get from the valor vendor is not properly-itemized for them? That sure seems like a fair ratio! /blizzard logic. Now let's take a look at the plate tanking gear. Oh, I’m sorry, I should just call it “The tanking gear,” since that’s what everyone else calls it. Necklace: Mastery & dodge. Ring: Parry & dodge. Trinket: Mastery with a dodge cooldown…all right, bears can use that one. Cloak: Parry & expertise. Helm: Parry & expertise. Chest: Dodge & parry. Gloves: Parry & expertise. Belt: Parry & Mastery. Bracer: Dodge& parry. Boots: Dodge & parry. All right now! Let’s count out the number of tank pieces that have totally-useless stats on them, i.e. haste. I’m coming up with…0. You could argue that the expertise isn’t the best and that tanks shouldn’t have to reforge that off, provided you like seeing all your attacks getting dodged and parried by that boss who’s staring straight at you. If you considered all of those pieces of gear that have expertise on them to be “poorly itemized,” that would be 70% of the tank gear that is designed for tanks. I’m going to say that the expertise IS useful, so that’s…100% of the plate tank gear that is itemized for plate tanks, and 30% of the bear tank gear that’s designed for bear tanks? Hmmmm. I don’t know what you see, but I see a pretty big disparity there. A disparity that could be very easily fixed if Blizzard made TWO sets of agility leather; the same way they are going to split cats and bears into TWO different specs in MoP. I know it’s going to take a big overhaul to give druids a fourth spec, which is why we have to wait until MoP for it. But it is honestly not that big a stretch of the imagination for Blizzard to make agility leather gear available from the valor vendor that has dodge, or maybe some extra armor/stamina, instead of useless haste.Dalroma71 Jan 4, 2012
Jan 4, 2012 The only fix needed for Balance PvP Take the 15% dmg mitigation from boomkin form and make it passive to the spec, something like the follwing passive bonus for the Balance Tree: Celestial Resilience: Reduces damage taken by 15%. The current boomkin form buff would stay the same except now the 15% dmg mitigation is just a flat bonus, so players in boomkin form will not see any change. The single biggest problem balance druids have is that our survivability is tied to staying in boomkin form. Keep in mind that 15% mitigation is there to put balance on par with other classes in pvp, i.e. its a baseline thing that is needed in pvp, not some nice extra bonus. Getting raped by losing that 15% dmg mitigation anytime we shift out of boomkin to run or heal is retarded. As druids, mobility using travel form is fundamental to our playstyle in pvp. The idea that somehow a boomkin is gonna just run around all fat and slow freecasting while facetanking melee is ridiculous. This would not be OP in that the druid would still lose the dmg buff that boomkin form gives, so if a druid runs around in caster he is nerfing his dmg significantly. Thus the whole argument (which is bogus nowadays considering other casters...) that balance druids should not be able to deal dmg and heal well at the same time doesn't apply. With the above solution they still can't deal great dmg and heal at the same time. They can just heal themselves without taking 15% more dmg, its a still a choice between dmg and healing. Please don't compare Balance druids to S priests. The passive heals Spriests get without expending any extra gcd's combined with their instant cc abilities (they also have a sorta bubble) completely nullifies the comparison. Also note: in PvE no change at all would be noticed here, this wouldn't affect raiders in any way. So if you don't pvp as moonkin you really don't need to bother replying to this thread. This won't affect you at all, move along. And lastly, ffs I understand boomkins can be good in RBG's and maybe 5's. This thread is about the unreasonable problems we have in smaller scale pvp: 3's/2's/1v1 etc.Mayfurion26 Jan 4, 2012
Jan 4, 2012 dks?? to op.. i seem to have trouble killing any speced dks... ill get them low and they heal back to full health as i slowly die... any tips on how to beat a dk?Generation11 Jan 4, 2012
Jan 4, 2012 Hybrid Cat/Tank Hope someone can actually help me here. I mainly dps as kitty and have began healing as resto so there are goes my dual specs. While was reading the sticky http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2089200852#4 and it is very interesting I found a section about a hybrid cat and it sent me to http://theincbear.com/hybrid-feral-guide and I read it and found it to be a very interesting read. Is it still possible to do a hybrid build as of 4.3? I know that my dps will suffer from it but is it viable? Also, can I enchant and gem for agility and avoid dodge? Or dodge is a requirement? Thank you for the help! Please try to exchange ideas in a mature way.Vaalok2 Jan 4, 2012
Jan 4, 2012 Disc looking for resto druid advice. As you can see I am a priest! Not a bad one at that either.... but I have a Resto druid as well that is relatively fresh to 85 and I absolutely suck in every way imaginable. I would like to know why! Unfortunately I don't raid on her often so I have no WoLs to share with you guys. To my understanding I am supposed to leave LB and rejuv on tank at all times... use WG and SM off CD and rejuv targets that are taking mild to moderate dmg... in 25m LFR I oom all the time from heavy rejuv usage and ontop of the ooming my hps doesn't even make up for it. I'm ooming quickly and don't even have a decent hps to show for it. I wish I had some logs to provide you, that way someone could give me accurate advice pertaining to what I'm going wrong specifically.... Why am I ooming so much? Am i using rejuv TOO MUCH, is that even possible? I thought rejuv as a resto druid's bread and butter? Am I not using enough direct heals? Idk... Maybe I have been playing disc for so long that it will just take some time for me to become comfortable with the playstyle.... this is my resto druid... http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/terenas/Bhram%C3%A0/advancedDiore3 Jan 4, 2012
Jan 4, 2012 Next VP piece? Feral Kitty If you'd be so kind as to look over my profile quick, what would you suggest be the next VP item to buy? Thanks!Hellsasleep2 Jan 4, 2012
Jan 4, 2012 Resto PvP I want to try out restoration PvP again, but I've heard that resto druids are hurting pretty badly in that area right now. I was wondering if i should go for it, or if i should just use my priest if i want to heal in PvP? I did do a couple battlegrounds, and i can rake up some nice healing throughout the battleground (around 1m or over) but its over a lot of people, and i cant heal any one person very fast. It also takes a lot of mana, and that'll really hurt me when i get to the level cap. If they are indeed not doing so well, what about them is wanting, and will it change any time soon?Alkraz4 Jan 4, 2012
Jan 4, 2012 Low boomkin dps on ultraxion. Any advice helps. I seriously need to be pulling more. Here are logs: http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-4ffjlur4d0o85fw4/analyze/?s=3382&e=3710Deflect3 Jan 4, 2012
Jan 3, 2012 MoP - Removing "Hybrid" Bear/Cat From the looks of the new talent and skill trees for MoP, it appears that Blizzard is attempting to remove the ability for druids to hybrid bear/cat aka "trispec". Indeed it appears that even fully spec'd bear tanks will lose the capability to dps (ie during tank swaps) at levels noticiable above tank dps. I think this is a defining attribute of druids and one of the reasons I enjoy tanking. I don't see any real inbalance or unfair advantage that this ability gives. It's really more of a caveat perk. With that said, is there really any reason to create, in essence, a 4th spec for druids and in doing so, subtract yet another bolster to the already dwindling druid tank population?Nourah47 Jan 3, 2012
Jan 3, 2012 Am I crazy?! Recently been leveling several healers, however mostly leveling as their offspecs... Really like druids! Feral is great, love the ability to vanish as any healer/dps spec as NElf, even with all the negativity towards Boomies/Restos, still the only Caster/healing class I have been good at so far. I have a 50 priest/shammy I've been playing, just can't get into them for some reason. I don't like totems. I would love to be shadow/disc offspec, but am having fun with my druid! I guess what I'm lookin for is some input, either some reassurance that druid boomies/restos are fun, that the forms wont get old, or encouragement to try the priest further, since I really don't wanna be disappointed at 85. My choice is a class with a DPS casting spec and healing spec also, as I love to go around and save some lives at the same time as being able to murk faces. So much negativity toward Boomies/Resto/Shadow Priests, its hard to stick with the leveling, no matter how much fun they are, need some help deciding! Thanks :D Muffmuff5 Jan 3, 2012
Jan 3, 2012 Balance 4 Pc T 13 Our single target damage is an issue, and the fact that we have the worst 4 set out of every other class is another issue. In competitive raiding right now, on H Ultraxion, boomkins with legendary staff and dark intent are losing to dps who don't have an orange weapon or any additional buffs besides what everyone else has. Now think about the other boomkins who are not getting either or and are in a semi hard core guild. In order for us to be competitive dps without legendary staff or DI, I feel that our 4 set needs to be changed. A couple ideas I have will be listed below. #1: The damage done by starfall has been increased by 15% and now has a higher chance of hitting the target you are currently targetting. This will make our starfall more of a damage cooldown for burn phases like when the Tendron is needed to die in Spine. Right now it hits too many random targets on a fight like that and it ruins our burn phase dps. #2: While your nature's grace is active, you gain 980 mastery (and maybe 5% damage) #3: Treants now deal 15% more damage and your spells have a 25% chance to reduce cooldown by 5 seconds. #4: Your shooting stars increases your spell damage by 12% for the next 8 seconds, this can not be activated more than once every 12 seconds. #5: Starfire, Starsurge, and Wrath now deal an additional 10% damage. Thanks for reading my 5 ideas, if you have any comments or suggestions yourself, feel free to post them below! Looking forward to hearing your ideas to fixing our single target damage.Telrath46 Jan 3, 2012
Jan 3, 2012 help pls hey just wondering what the best talent tree is for restros ive got a 377 itl but cant seem to pull over 15k in raids and ooming way to quick any sugestions?Fussy9 Jan 3, 2012
Jan 3, 2012 Feral Druid Bear heals. /facepalmJánin4 Jan 3, 2012
Jan 3, 2012 Restoration vs Balance No need to tell me, I know that both Restoration and Balance are hurting pretty bad in terms of its ability to survive in a 5's and RBG environment. However, I am finding it harder and harder to do my job as a restoration druid in part because I am basically soaking damage and healing myself full time with only a few GCD's avalible just long enough to use my instant casts on another player. /ramble ramble you know how it is. I want to switch to moonkin out of frustration, but not absolutely sure if the drastic change is worth it for a little more survivability. So tell me moonkins, how goes your season?Ponders1 Jan 3, 2012
Jan 3, 2012 Druid Or Shaman. Hit 85 on this guy some time ago been getting some decent gear on him, but recently ive noticed a high rate of druids. there are certain things i do not like about the class from a pvp healing perspective, and a ranged dps perspective, my brother is a frost mage and we like to arena together i was wondering what others opinions are on whether i should stick with my druid or start gearing up my shaman, also which does better ranged dps? thank you againJosfre3 Jan 3, 2012
Jan 3, 2012 Optimusprime: A Resto Druid Pvp Guide step 1. Go to druid trainer and respec feral step 2. press bezerk and faceroll Terdberglar0 Jan 3, 2012
Jan 3, 2012 A LITTLE HELP WITH MY PVP KITTY PLZ if i can stay on a target i can do OK with my dps. Strands of the Ancient is an example--if i get hammering on a demo, i'll be in the top 3 dps. Here is what i do, pounce , rake to 4-5 tiger fury then rip, My question after I get the rip going should I be using mangle, rake, or shred. When I get my next 5 points to I reapply rip, ferocious bite, savage roar, or other ( if i want to stun a player i will use maim) i have one macro which shifts me to bear and charges. I have the agility PVP trinket, i pop that when I can and berserk when I can. What else could I be doing? Harlydog3 Jan 3, 2012
Jan 3, 2012 Brand New to Druid Here So I'm new to druids and still learning the mechanics of everything but it seems the druid forms lack a bit in Bear Tank/ Boomkin PvE/PvP Guides. I know there is a guide for Tank/PvE Boomkin but for me right now they are extremely detailed and it's just too much to take in. I'm looking for basics. Specifically basic rotation for tanking/Balance druids. Ball park stats to shoot for (e.g. have ~X amount of Hit rating, ~Y amoutn of Dodge Rating, you should have ~XY amount of Int. ect. ect..) The guides we have go too far into the breakdown of 1 str = .000486724372014 AP while 1 agi = .000132145643567345 AP. (Fake numbers but just trying to express my point) Just a noob druid coming over from a Hunter, and between me and you, Hunters are easy-mode in compaired to druids because thier rotation is extremly simple and I could ALWAYS shoot on the move! Practically was always top DPS. Anyways to end this long post (sorry) does anyone know a guide somewhere where they have ballpark numbers and simple rotations? Or any pros out there with ur pretty purples care to lend some advice?Nickelz6 Jan 3, 2012
Jan 3, 2012 Cat fur color not matching hair color I changed my hair color to white, but it made my cat form pink. o_O. Dear Blizzard, please make my fur color white or allow me to change the color of what ever the heck turned the fur pink. If hair doesn't control the color then what does? Thanks.Roekijmaen3 Jan 3, 2012
Jan 3, 2012 @ Hopelessness how do you do sooo good in arenas as resto?!Xplosions5 Jan 3, 2012