Druid

Oct 12 Guardian Mage Tower... So... how the hell do you survive the mind rend from the inquisitor when it's hitting for 1.5 million every 3 seconds? Frenzied Regen does nowhere near enough healing to survive that and I can't waste interrupts or Incap Roar on it because of the drain life and adds. Is there some secret to dealing with it that I don't see?... I'm really not that great at bear but I'd like the form from the mage tower :(Kaegorn6 Oct 12
Oct 11 I got your back Archdruid! You read that in Thisalee's voice.Bokbok10 Oct 11
Oct 11 Which Affinity Hello I am leveling this resto druid through dungeons with my friend and I'm nearing the 45 talent so I'd like to know which affinity is the best for leveling fast and which is the best for endgame resto?Moonkry6 Oct 11
Oct 11 Feral pvp playstyle? Is it still just rotate between all 3 players and keep bleeds up on them?Wârlock6 Oct 11
Oct 11 Best druid combat ally Hi guys brand new druid here, was just wondering what the best combat ally would be? I wPvP a lot, so I guess I was wondering if Naralex wouild be good if damage increase worked on players? Also heard that the Thisalee passive got nerfed. What do you guys think?Shrumez10 Oct 11
Oct 11 Druid Ally Race Do you like Night Elf or Worgen more? :P Personally I can't make up my mind Edit: feral DruidLuná28 Oct 11
Oct 11 Astral form This is what it should look like. https://ibb.co/bFE0mG This is how i always look after defeating KJ. I see ghosts with this tint also. It's astral and i can see my armor. Make it happenKoehali1 Oct 11
Oct 10 Gear Comparison Got a new trinket I have no experience with from this weeks keystone bounty. But I'm not too neck deep into the numbers to be able to tell. So I'm weighing the choice between a 935 Terrorbound Nexus and a 920 Engine of Eradication. The mastery between the two is so miniscule it doesn't even yield a 1% increase using the Nexus. So for the nexus to be an upgrade it'd have to have a high proc rate. Even considering Feral Druids already high attack speed. Cause if it's not high enough I'm losing out on 6.5k Agility which is a pretty substantial boost and Engine procs so much the buff refreshes before it even dies off without grabbing any orbs.Frostocles0 Oct 10
Oct 10 Best Worgen Travel Choice So whats the fastest non mount way for us to travel, Cat form, travel form, or run like wild?Mimos1 Oct 10
Oct 10 Soloing Huntsman in mythic kara? Roughly what ilvl is recommended for a guardian druid to solo Huntsman in mythic kara for his mount? Anything I should keep in mind while trying this?Kurogasa2 Oct 10
Oct 10 Can ferals still destroy people 1v1 Or is that niche gone now?Unlivable1 Oct 10
Oct 10 Healing practice I leveled my druid mostly as bear and kitty but spend most of my time in dungeons and LFR as balance. Currently I am looking into more serious raiding and mythic+ and I am leaning more to balance with Resto being a nice off spec with stat weight the same I haven’t healed since BC as a priest but I did enjoy it. Right now I am tryin to figure out where to start while not trying to look horrible. Should I just keep queuing for heroic’s (eye, maw, easier ones) or lfr’s where there there are a good number of healers to cover everyone? Or is there a better way? Thanks allFannon5 Oct 10
Oct 10 Feral T20 - Seems weak? I've been doing a lot of Simming and both the 2p and 4p is extremely weak. Like.. maybe a 20k dps increase when compared to comparable (or slightly higher ilvl, maybe 5-10) gear. I am running Inc + BS + MoC however, would this be the reason it's such a poor value set?Cèowulf2 Oct 10
Oct 9 Best Bodyguard for Druids? I play both Guardian and Resto and my bodyguard is Broll Bearmantle. Half the time he either goes off on his own and attacks mobs off in the distance while I am fighting a different mob or he just stands there while I fight. Is there a better choice for a bodyguard thats more effective?Bullybob21 Oct 9
Oct 9 Mage tower resto challenge Has this been scaled to ilvl? I spent 2 hours and every possible consumable , watched every possible guide , did everything picture perfect and my team just get slaughtered , like half health gone in 1 hit and its not the arcane barrage either. This seems way overtuned and ive tried every possible combo recommended , i managed to get to stage 2 once in about 40 tried. Patience ran out after that. Why is something so incredibly difficult put into the game , im all up for a challenge but jesus, this goes beyond the realms of challenge to the point of sheer anger. Anyone tried in recently? Thoughts or strats are most welcome , ive tried evey guide on youtube and their team doesnt seem to take anywhere near the damage mine are taking its really getting me down. Thanks in advance.Ozelander10 Oct 9
Oct 9 I thought Germination was cool But then I just ran a quick LFR "Deciever's End" and quickly realize it's very impractical to believe I can double rejuvenate enough targets quickly enough that it would matter. Seems like a lot of overhealing to me. I guess in dungeons, (small groups) pvp (a lot of focus damage needing healing) and maybe even world questing its pretty good but in a raid with 25 people putting 1 rejuv on people alone seemed like a pretty heavy task.Bokbok13 Oct 9
Oct 9 Balance Druids: Thoughts on Tier 21? ... I like the 2 piece bonus. The 4 piece bonus looks like it's oriented more towards AOE fights? I'm gonna miss T20 haste boost for ST fights. Speaking of T20, I guess for those of us without heroic titanforged gear will be still running ToS for the 2 piece bonus. 30% extra critical damage on starsurge and an extra 30 AP is just too nice.Ashaszun4 Oct 9
Oct 9 Best Druid race Thinking to create a Druid character, which race will be the best for Druid?Nolvan18 Oct 9
Oct 9 Killing Shamans So I catch this shaman waiting to grab the flag. I hit him with deep roots and then solar beam to silence. Then I hit him with moonfire/sunfire, all three moons, two star surges, and then two lunar strikes. And then he grabbed the flag as it appeared and took off at 100% health. I don't mean he healed fast. He didn't appear to take ANY damage whatsoever. So what... ?Rinin1 Oct 9
Oct 9 help with set up of raid frames Can i set up standard wow raid frames when not in a raid ? i want to adjust height and length before i get in the raid is there any way ?Tamibaby2 Oct 9
Oct 9 Haste simming at dead last? Title says it all, Raidbots is simming haste as dead last with Mast/ Vers neck and neck. Can that be right? My haste is only 18%. I got a lucky Wispers roll, but my haste seems low. I am simming out at around 825k DPS with 920~il. Thanks!Moonedu5 Oct 9
Oct 9 When dpsing with Feral Affinity as resto do you keep Moonfire and Sunfire applied or just stay in Cat form entirely?Reijie1 Oct 9
Oct 8 How Many Bodyguards Are There For Druids I Only Know Of 2 Broll Bearmantle And Thisalee Crow I'm Talking About The Ones That Stay Out All The Time Monks and Hunters Have 3Olfren1 Oct 8
Oct 8 Can I switch back to old flight form? Is the only way to get out of that ugly new flight form to use the glyph of the sentinel? Or can I go back to the normal swift flight form? I don't want to use glyph of the sentinel as I use glyph of the cheetah for bgs cause I hate the stag.Pangsoo15 Oct 8
Oct 7 Feral Hidden Apperance Hey guys, this might have been answered perviously but I'm having a hard time finding an answer. I haven't had an actually screech in almost three weeks (i've collected hinterland and duskwood so far). I do the /dump prompts and almost every day the EVENT roll comes back true but when i put the /dump prompts in for which stone is active they all come back false. Is this a common occurance? Ive logged on everyday for the last three weeks to check and this is all that happens. Thanks in advance!Breathexx7 Oct 7
Oct 7 Movement Speed Bonus during Prowl? So I know that night elves get a racial talent that increases movement speed by 5% in stealth. I’ve seen that this applies to my rogue (duh) but I’m wondering if this would count during Prowl too, since it is a stealth ability.Candelin3 Oct 7
Oct 7 [Feral] Druids the Joke of Legion A long long time ago Feral druids were know for the Mobility but now this is no longer the case... Every other class is way more mobile then us... We might have fancy speed buffs but they don't help us escape roots, slows or anything... We need to use 2 GCDs to do anything... One to shift out of our Cat form and then to shift back. After they removed Pouncing Strikes it became even worse in PVP we have become free kills for 99% of the other classes because there is nothing we can do about it. We can't spread our bleeds anymore or do anything effectively. I know blizzard will keep on saying "Feral is in a good place" when we are not. They're hoping the problems will just fade into obscurity but they won't. I suppose WoW/Feral isn't as important to them anymore since Overwatch is their new money cow. Having so many bugs in 7.1 is just hilarious... It's clear they don't perform any internal testing and hope players will take the time out of their day to do it for them for free. Even when people give them constructive feedback on the issues of their class they merely ignore those. So in 7.1 they gutted Feral Druid Mobility/Survivability... Buffed all other classes their damage so... Now we have become a mid tier ST DPS with atrocious AOE Dps ... Worst Utility out of the bunch. What's the point of bringing us over the far superior Rogue, Monk, etc.. classes? Is there a benefit in doing so at all? No there isn't. We have literally become solely useful on hitting target dummy bosses now... What a great feeling that is. Aside from this we can't even find groups for Mythic+ and are forced to stay stuck in progressing our character/gear unless we become Guardian or Resto we're not wanted. This expansion has really created a stigma against Ferals which is just sad :( We have become a watered down versions of Assassination rogues with a complexer rotation to boot. Ferals are basically Blizzard's test class. It doesn't matter if they break it since all the useful abilities will go to other classes since we clearly don't need those. I would love to see a Blue post anywhere on this forum addressing issues but it probably won't happen in the near future. What are your opinions on the state of Feral? edit: fixed a typo in Aside xDAnkhy374 Oct 7
Oct 7 Question about Oneths Intuition I finally received this like 10 minutes ago and I tried it out inside an invasion. Unlike procs on other spells I didn't notice any visual cue on screen or any sparkly animation around the spell when it procced. Is this normal? Bonus question: OI was also my last Balance legendary I needed, does anyone if I will receive other spec legendaries even if my loot spec is set to Balance?Ashaszun7 Oct 7
Oct 7 How hard is "High Lord Returns" challenge? How hard is "High Lord Returns" artifact challenge? Particularly for a guardian druid piloted by an average tank pilot? I just came back. I've got my iLvl up to 898. I don't have the bear artifacts that are best for the challenge (Luffa or the other one that extends Thrash range). How hard is it and what ilvl should I have to make it reasonable achievable given not having those artifacts? Lastly, does the challenge scale with gear or will it get easier with higher ilvl? Thanks!Chaosmagnet14 Oct 7
Oct 7 New legendary tokens... Anyone else feeling that the new legendary token system puts druid mains at a pretty huge disadvantage? At first I was excited at the potential implementation of the new tokens, but now that their reward system has been revealed I can't help but feel a little bit shafted. While every other class in the game (minus DH) has around 23-24 obtainable legendaries, druid has 32. This leaves druid mains behind in the dust for several months minimum while other classes can happily start gifting legendaries to their alts. Legion has been out now for roughly 13 months, and in that time I've received 22 legendaries on my druid. On any of the other 10 three specialization classes, I would be capped and ready to start receiving tokens within a month or so (likely when they are patched into the game). However, at the rate at which I have been gaining legendaries, I wont hit that cap for roughly 6 months. In short, I like the idea of this new legendary token system but I believe it puts some of us at a disadvantage. Hopefully blizzard can remedy this somehow.Milksteak9 Oct 7
Oct 7 Glyph of the Sentinel Color Issues Hey there everyone, Each type of druid gets a different color set for this form, which is great and makes alot of sense. Taurens are brown, while trolls are white (they are usually the more vibrant colors in forms anyway). But on the Alliance side, something seems off. It almost seems like an artist made the Black/gold version for worgen, and the purple one for Nightelves, and someone else switched them before release. When I , as a worgen, transform into this owl I expect something dark like the rest of the race fantasy; and my original bird form. Instead I turn into a purple bird with purple eyes. Meanwhile nightelves turn into something that looks like it would be a worgen form, having darker features. Why not keep the colors of this form consistent with the colors of that races normal flight forms? Does anyone else see this as strange? I can't be the only one who thinks turning into a vibrant pink and purple owl with glowing pink eyes is normal for a Worgen.Bargadiel4 Oct 7
Oct 6 Does anyone have a link to 7.3 resto druid trinket rankings?Borkbork1 Oct 6
Oct 6 Grizzlemaw animations reverted? So I beat Kruul last night and noticed that swipe thrash and moonfire had a new animation where you kind of jump up and smash down with two hands. Was a pleasant surprise but I went to bed and now today noticed they're all back to the same old auto attack animation. The only difference I can come up with is first thing I did was turn in the quest and got the achievement. is this a bug and we're supposed to have those other animations? anyone else experience this?Banjokazooie1 Oct 6
Oct 6 Balance Stats and ilevel Going by Icy Veins, Int seems to be our 3rd best stat, after Mastery and Haste. Does that mean lower ilevel gear is better than higher ilevel gear if the secondary stats are better? Isn't that a broken design?Vaccinathan1 Oct 6
Oct 6 Suggestion: Form Appearances I want to share an idea I've long had so that it might be considered for implementation. One of the cool things about playing a hunter is you get to choose from a large pool of pet appearances. You go out into the world and tame the beast of your choice. I think we should have a druid version of this for our forms. Like so: Familiarize: Cat- Channel on a Cat for 20 seconds. If completed, your Cat Form will appear as the target cat until this spell is used again. Familiarize: Travel- Channel on a Stag or cheetah for 20 seconds. If completed, your Travel Form will appear as the target animal until this spell is used again. So on and so forth for each druid form. All the Familiarize spells could be on a convenient expandable/collapsible button like a hunter's Call Pet spells. This would be a really cool addition to customization. Personally, I'd like a moose travel form and a tiger cat form. Ion Hazzikostas mentioned in the latest Q&A that artifact appearances, including the druid forms, are planned to be transmogrification options going forward. My idea could double as a more interesting method of offering that to druids.Shadowrath0 Oct 6
Oct 6 balance Mastery Should there be a limit to how much mastery you should have ?Bearmanguy11 Oct 6
Oct 6 Balance Kiting I'm struggling with my offspec balance for questing.... I have the rotation down, but I'm struggling to keep mobs off me. I just have them in front of me facerolling me. I think I'm to use to my frost mageAnonamouse4 Oct 6
Oct 5 Balance or Feral I don't care which is better, because I'm probably gonna suck either way. I just want to know which is more "fun". Since that is different for everyone, I like to always be doing something. I dislike downtime. I also prefer to have mobility and not be "rooted". So idk if Feral or Balance would be better. Cause Feral has energy (idk how to play with energy classes) and Balance has cast times. (Also Feral gets sweet cat forms but that's not really a deciding factor).Droe1 Oct 5
Oct 5 Druids abillity to deer or bird form optional I know this sounds stupid but I would love for there to be back an option to bird form and deer/cheetah form to be separate so for example someone wants to ride a druid in deer form but cant because it only does bird form. well I hope you take this comment to recommendation.Summerain1 Oct 5
Oct 5 Balanced druid i have recently got to argus ! i would like to know what are the best specs to use while over there , hoping for any suggestions here thanks a bunchFyaina3 Oct 5
Oct 5 Talent question(Pve) I've read icyveins.com but it shows different talent routes. Wanted to come here and ask which route is best for PVE content?Callïdus4 Oct 5
Oct 5 [H] Esprit 7/9M LF Boomkin/Rdruid Hi Friends, Esprit~Thaurissan is a Casual +8 GMT Singapore based Guild that is looking for the below mentioned classes to enhance our Mythic Raid team for Tomb of Sargeras. We are currently 7/9M and achieved 3 out of 3 Cutting Edges! If you are one of the below classes , we highly encourage you to apply and join the very welcoming and friendly team. We raid Wed Thurs Sun Mon - 830pm SG time and we are looking for the below main classes: Holy Pally Arm Warrior Boomkin Rogues All other classes and casuals welcome to apply. Add me on bnet @ pewpewpew#1884Ketupaat0 Oct 5
Oct 5 Pond in the Dreamgrove 58 days played at 110 and I am embarrassed to admit, I didn't ever notice the pond in the Dreamgrove that shows your hidden artifact skins until about 10 minutes ago! Please tell me I'm not the only one!Oakseeds2 Oct 5
Oct 5 How to druid Hello can someone teach me howßèástßøÿ14 Oct 5
Oct 5 They removed mushrooms from the game So now i need a new name. Any recommendations?Shrumez4 Oct 5
Oct 4 Revive icon debate Me and my friend both think the thing on the druids revive icon are different things. https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/wowwiki/images/b/b8/Ability_druid_lunarguidance.png/revision/latest?cb=20070113135226 I believe its a Arakkoa. I see a beak and feathers on the top. With claw hands and the like. I think the point is a beak. He sees a man looking straight up and the pointy part is a beard. Anyone know for sure?Xyphion3 Oct 4
Oct 4 Resto Seeking Help Hi Everyone, I apologize up front for the length of this post, but this is one of those times I do not think TL;DR is going to cut it...... I'm Kosh, been with World of Warcraft only about a year now, since the start of Legion, and started raiding/healing with resto druid during Nighthold. Nighthold really was my first real Tier to heal in the game and first real exposure to the class having come to WoW via Star Wars the Old Republic. I'm making this post in attempt to improve my performance in order to be a better member of my team. I currently raid, only at the Heroic level, with two teams, one Alliance, one Horde, with a resto druid but I have desire to better myself in prep of moving into Mythic content. Let me state up front that I understand completely numbers are not everything but ultimately I'm tired of being on the bottom of the healing meters and feel as though they are somewhat of a guildeline representative of my play. I think I owe it to my team and guild to simply be better. It feels like I have fights where I do great, and then there are these fights where I just disappear on the meters altogether. I'd like to be more consistent. I'd like to start by talking a little about my setup and raid team as in reading some posts I know these questions come up: Setup: My interface is ElvUI with Vuhdoo for raid frames, utilizing key mappings and mouse overs. I generally do not have a Weak Aura I use for healing other than one for Tomb Mechanics. I do use Deadly Boss Mods for timers and mechanic alerts as well. My raid team consists of a Holy Paladin, Resto Shaman, a Holy Priest, and myself. Gear: You can use the armory to see my gear but I have been swapping my gear around a bit to try different things. I generally try to keep my haste, crit, and mastery, all around the 20% mark, and stack intellect as much as possible. In terms of Legendaries I currently have four: Velen's Future Sight, The Dark Titan's Advice, Chameleon Song, and Tearstone of Elune. I do have the T20 four piece set. Out of these I generally use Velens and Chameleon. (Please note not sure why the armory isn't showing velens or some enchantments, but they are there) Armory Link: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/zuljin/k%C3%B3sh Talents: This is what I generally roll with but do move them around: Cenarian Ward, Displacer Beast, Guardian Affinity, Mighty Bash, Cultivation, Germination, and Flourish. Generally I have move something around I'll swap Cultivation for Soul of the Forest or very rarely Germination for Spring Blossoms. Tools and Resources I have used and Questions I have: I regularly visit the Druid/Resto Discord channel, have referenced Icy-Veins, and watched a lot of videos, but commonly visit the MadSkillz resto youtube channel (thanks by the way to those who take the time to create all this material). I at times struggle to find organized information in the class discord channels due to all the chatter but do look at the pinned messages. I look at my logs regularly and I utilize WoW Analyzer. Here is what I notice when using WoW Analyzer: It commonly tells me to use Velens, Iron Bark, Essece of G'Hnair, and Flourish more often. However, I noticed that is bases this on the length of the fight leading me to ask the question is it really the amount of times you use these or the specific times you should use them? I generally use these items reactively with the exception of iron bark where I do try to remember to use it proactively but rarely remember. I try to keep Lifebloom and Cenarion Ward up on a tank. I can do a better job here but I am aware this needs to be done. Sometimes though I wonder if I need to given our healing setup? If my job is raid healing should constantly push to ensure lifebloom is up on a tank? Does it make that much difference? Speaking of healing setup: Am I just getting beat to the bunch on heals by the other healers? If so how do I account for that. Not to "steal" their heals but rather to account for them and give a better contribution. Mana: I am starved for Mana a lot. I know Germination is mana instensive which is mostly my problem so I have been working to figure that out. However, a lot of stuff I read says druids should "pre-hot" with incoming damage. I feel like those two items are in conflict and I just have to be doing something wrong. I have gotten away from using innervate at the beginning of a fight around the 85% to 90% mana mark and will work to get back into that habit so I have a second innervate avaiable. Overall though seems like our mana costs are high. Manageable, sure, but how the heck do we get all the hots out and not hose our mana? As far as I am concerned our Tier 20 set bonus can go to hell. Seriously how do you guys utilize this clunky piece of garbage? I have to be doing something wrong. Seems like every time I get this thing down, get a Swiftmend off to make use of it, the group I had it out for is up and moving. Some fights are certainly better than others but if someone has a clear strategy on how they approach it I would really appreciate the feedback. Well with that here are some of my logs. Thanks for taking the time to read and help out. Can provide more logs if needed https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/Aajv6HXWTNKhCrpw https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/YDRaC2Zr6wXNqVKLKósh5 Oct 4
Oct 4 T20 is underrated for RDruid. The T20 set for RDruid actually puts up very good numbers when paired with Prosperity and Soul of the Forest.Makdar2 Oct 4
Oct 4 Bye Glyph of Stars and Astral Form in Legion So Moonkin form is now mandatory for all Balance druids in the next expansion. How many of you are still going to play one? I was looking forward to the Astral Power gameplay but I cannot stand the ugly, goofy fat chicken model. This is so disappointing. https://twitter.com/WarcraftDevs/status/692530008158527489 ... And Red Shirt Guy further down in the conversation thread confirms the removal of Astral caster form in Alpha. ...Bwa344 Oct 4
Oct 4 Which of these 2 forms do you see more often? Which of these two forms do you see more often when playing Warcraft: - The first Ghost of the Pridemother (the light blue glowing kitty) or - The second Moonspirit form (the blue/brown hidden owlcat form.) Please limit your answer to which of these two (and only these two) you see more often when playing WoW.Swampclaw7 Oct 4