Druid

Apr 4 Please remove/change Savage Roar It's clunky, doesn't last long enough and is necessary. Makes the rotation overly complex compared to every other class and isn't even rewarding for damage if executed properly, middle of the pack at best.Kaldorei8 Apr 4
Apr 4 Imp Mother's Challenge - Feral Skin 7.2 Do we know when we will be able to start this quest for the new Feral skin?Deciuss14 Apr 4
Apr 4 New Efflorescence visual...WHY? It's actually killing me how incredibly garbage it is. If there is even the slightest amount of ground clutter/texturing you (and your team) can't see it. At best it's "kinda" visible now in a ton of situations. It's almost as ridiculous as Earthen Totem. Why did they do this? Is there any chance this abomination can be reverted? I can't be the only one cringing over this.Trafficz15 Apr 4
Apr 4 Ysera gift Bear form bug? Guardian spec in bear form is healing for 3% of my hp per tic when the talent states it heals for 1.5%? Is this a new bug?Mazdryk5 Apr 4
Apr 4 Feral 899.9 clear Agatha I logged out in my gear for my attempts that I ended up settling on. It took me 50 attempts to get it right, including a 6% wipe. 337.8 Million damage, 817.9k DPS, about 7 minutes. 4 pc tier 19 Luffa Symbiote Convergence of Fates Bloodthirsty Instinct Predator Renewal Balance Typhoon Roar Jagged Brutal Slash Drums of Fury Flask of the Seventh Demon Spiced Wildfowl Omelet Prolonged Power What I learned in 50 wipes was to kinda pay slightly less attention to the healers. I basically go after each "step" in the process after it spawns, and it's alright for the healers to have walked into melee range when the umbrals spawn as that's just more cleave damage. Exploding dudes are probably the most important distraction, I typically rake them then run around in circles with thrash and brutal slash at points in the fight where I need to get through shield or kill umbrals. Killing them rather than letting them pop was fairly important for me as being slowed by their goop would hurt me even if it wouldn't kill me. Timers would probably make this way easier. Eventually it started to just feel like muscle memory what would spawn when. Legendaries definitely mattered. I had some 22% attempts with Luffa/Ekko. I'm sure there's other ways to do the fight, just have to find your method that works. I attempted some "lesser" talents, but ended up absolutely needing savage roar/jagged for damage. I never run Renewal, but at the end of the day I did use that and health pots, though at least at one point I wanted either of the other two talents in that tier. I enjoyed myself. I mean sure, with better gear it'll be cleaner, but the fun was in the challenge. I felt like I really had to learn the fight, just like a raid encounter. It is a bit lame that many people just need proper legendaries or item levels for it, like I can't attempt my other specs or my alt as it is, and by the time I get gear for those things it'll probably be outscaled to some degree. Still had a fun time. The wildfowl omelet is like a secret sauce I think. It really felt great with predator.Horthas8 Apr 4
Apr 4 Thorns vs Druid of the Claw With the hotfix to thorns, what is the thought behind taking thorns or druid of the claw?Zucc2 Apr 4
Apr 4 I need help with guardian please I recently undeleted my feral druid. (tonight). My problem is that I want to go guardian. However, I still have the artifact weapons for feral. How do I get the artifact weapon or weapons for guardian? Is there a way to restart the Legion campaign? or who do I click on to get the artifact weapon? This is so frustrating. Help, please She is just level 100 and I haven't completed many quests for her. Can I ask why some jerk downvoted me for asking for help? Someone is trolling the forums with downvotes...Hydealock1 Apr 4
Apr 4 Guardian Artifact fully impossible now? Even with the bash/roar glitch that got rid of the aura, I wasn't able to make it to phase 2 very often. It seems like I am now just not able to get enough uptime on Variss to even come close to living and moving onto phase 2. I see videos of other tanking classes that have successfully completed this with the aura, but I notice that they are all able to attack the eyes that spawn with melee abilities, but all guardian can do is moonfire. (All melee attacks are Immune). If this is how it is intended for Guardian druids, then shouldn't prot warriors only be able to use throw, Prot Pallies only use Judgement, Demonhunters only use throw glaive, etc?Neverlegday6 Apr 4
Apr 3 Tome of the Wilds: FIX IT This has been bothering me for ages. I separated Stag Form for two reasons: I want to be a stag whenever I feel like it, not when Blizz says I should be. Because I can be transportation. But guess what? I can't be transportation if I hit water. They get tossed off and I turn into that god awful walrus thing. WHY?! I have a separate button solely for STAG FORM. Not "stag form only when Blizz says it's okay to have it." Stop kicking me into aquatic form when I'm using stag form separated and tomed specifically for the above reasons.Thallia0 Apr 3
Apr 3 Tank or DPS Challenge? So, I've done about 35 attempts on this with a 906 ilvl bear and it feels to me as if it is a DPS challenge and nothing pertaining to tanking. Yes, you have to keep everything off of Velen but, he doesn't do anything besides stand there and put down orbs. I feel like this challenge should be based around the tanking aspect as seen in Proving Grounds. I don't know, this is just how I feel personally. Thank you in advance for the feedback and I hope this issue gets fixed because not only for bears is it challenging, other tanks it's almost impossible to even attempt to bring him down due to a druid "bug".Boomypaws1 Apr 3
Apr 3 Resto Druid Legendaries From looking at logs, it seems like the shoulders are theoretically nuts now on fights without constant damage auras. As I recently swapped from my DH (couldn't stand the 7.1.5 rotation), I have neck, shoulders, and belt. Basically I'm thinking for raiding my setup will usually be neck/shoulders, whereas for high level M+, neck/belt. I did test out the belt in a raid last night, and you certainly can notice the mileage you get on your lifebloom (goes from ~5% total healing to ~15%), but I still think the shoulders were overall better, unless you really have the need for single target healing. Mostly I think the belt was just causing the HPal to overheal the tanks even though the numbers looked good. Thoughts?Feechi5 Apr 3
Apr 3 Resto - best legendaries for M+? With the Relinquished tokens now in place, curious as to which legendary I should "target", being a resto druid who primarily does M+ for upgrades. Your opinions are greatly appreciated, thanks!Wingdigo14 Apr 3
Apr 3 Resto - Drape of Shame Script 7.2? Does anyone know if there is a new script developed yet for the new Drape of Shame to check it's equivilant item level? And if so, can we get it linked here or a link to where to grab it?Jellikit5 Apr 3
Apr 3 7.2 Guardian Artifact Talent priority? For 7.2, what is the Guardian Artifact talent priority? Is it better to start the new path or pick up 4/4 in Ursoc's Endurance, Bestial Fortitude, and Reinforced fur first?Anduhar5 Apr 3
Apr 3 Feral- Agatha Some help maybe. So I am not here to complain about it being overpowered or anything like that, but I want to share my experience as feral doing this. I have not finished this yet, but I am going to keep trying to do this because I feel like it's doable. my ilvl is 905. I will say that this fight is a challenge and there is a way to complete it if you don't mess up. So lets get down with a little bit of a guide here. Talents: 1111323 When the fight first starts out she will spawn 3 fire imps that shoot fireballs at you and after each hit their damage increases. Apply rake and thrash to them. After that brutal slash them down and that should kill them. About the time you get done killing them she will spawn two imp servents that heal her when they get close. What I do is apply a finisher to agatha like rip and use that PS on roots on one of them to keep them back. For the other I will mighty bash and apply bleeds. depending on how far back i feel will use DOS and draught one of the imps if i am feeling like I am falling behind. After you kill one move other to the other. I went ahead and had five points before i moved to the other so i could maim the other and have him stunned while I applied bleeds and he would die there and not heal agatha. after she does this she will have a bubble around her. pop cd's and burn through that bubble after you burn through that bubble interrupt her unlimited time spell which deals a crapton of damage. during this time she spawns imps that will drop plague when they get within melee range. What I would do is go to the edge of the room on other side and let them drop plague there. After this is pretty much the same fight from what i have seen in the videos. after 50% she does move to the back of the room and boulders start coming through each side of the room move around them with dash or stamp roar. after this it's the same thing over and over again with the boulder's until you kill her.Grizzgreen0 Apr 3
Apr 3 What is the point of Maul? It does extremely little damage for the cost of rage. One hit from Swipe does more damage, which does not cost rage. What is the benefit or goal of using it? I would rather spend rage for Iron Fur, or Mark of Ursol as defensives, or at the least Frenzied Regen, wouldn't I?Dmonhunter11 Apr 3
Apr 3 Haste question for resto Hi guys, I just took up resto spec on my druid and I have a question. Icy veins doesnt mention that haste increases ticks on our HOTS but wowhead does. Why the disparaity? does haste help with ticks or no? If not then it seems pretty bad for a spec that doesnt have many cast time heals. Thanks,Garïmdor3 Apr 3
Apr 3 Resto Challenge - someone beat it Someone posted on youtube beating it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xTsGvghkackElbowin1 Apr 3
Apr 3 Feral Artifact Questline Anybody know where the feral artifact upgrade quest starts?Wyndstorm6 Apr 3
Apr 3 tell me they are nerfing druids in legion. getting 2 shotted by spell surge is getting really stupid.Gótrek89 Apr 3
Apr 3 Controlling druid hot-bars I am used to playing a paladin which will pretty much respect the shortcuts I put on various bars. I use 1 through 4 and 9 and 10 and what I put in these bars stays in these bars. However, with my druid alt, it seems like every one of the specs wipes out my bars and puts what it wants in them instead. For example, 9 and 10 I keep off on the side vertical and they include all my non-combat shortcuts such as mounts, hearth stones, food, etc. When I switch to druid, it clobbered almost everything in those two bars and changes bars 1 through 4 as well. What bars can I use to put my own things in that will keep druid from doing this to my bars? How does everyone else handle this?Minod4 Apr 3
Apr 3 Druid pvp So im leveling my druid wana do some pvp with it not sure if i should be doing feral or balanceVelpha3 Apr 3
Apr 3 Druid leveling Anyone want to speed level an alt with me using Recruit a friend and heirlooms?Arrcanian2 Apr 3
Apr 3 Log Review - Missing something I'm in bottom 25% at 892 and can't figure out why. I think it may be because I'm moving around too much. I'm new to WoW log analysis but here goes: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/rYZVqNWm82cKL3Cw#fight=14&view=analytical&type=damage-done&source=4 Is there anything that jumps out in these logs to anyone? If so, how can I get a good feel for how to look at the logs to tell what is going wrong? I double pot most fights and have flask up reliably. I feel like I'm easily missing 50-70k dps.Zjaji2 Apr 3
Apr 3 Boomkins useless in PVP BUT BEARS STILL KICKING BUTT, TYVM Blizzard.Fenril31 Apr 3
Apr 2 Do you see now, Blizz? Before the hotfix to stellar empowerment working with wax and wane and the initial application of moonfire, our best single target option was quite literally moonfire spam. Let that sink in. The "druid" joke since vanilla became a reality because of your design, as you left us little choice. Even when fully specced in to maximizing our ST damage, forgoing all AoE or cleave boosting ability, our single target damage is just pathetic. Bring the "Boom" back to the Boomie please. We've suffered long enough.Xyndra2 Apr 2
Apr 2 Feral Buff 7.2 Enough to change anything? Druid (Forums / Skills / Talent Calculator / Artifact Calculator / PvP Talent Calculator) Feral Druids now deal 4% more damage with Rake, Shred, Swipe, Thrash, Brutal Slash, Moonfire, Ferocious BIte, Ashamane's Frenzy, and Rip. http://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/1053127-additional-class-changes-in-72/ They certainly won't be top tier at this point, but much closer to middle of the pack and may actually shine on some fights.Syde98 Apr 2
Apr 2 Scintillating Moonlight has a poor tooltip "Moonfire reduces damage dealt to you by 4%"Horthas0 Apr 2
Apr 2 Earthen Grasp Is not working. "Entangling Roots is no longer dispellable, reduces the target's chance to hit by 80% but now has a 10 sec cooldown" I just watched a mw monk dispel my roots. warriors, shamans, rogues, dh, hunters, etc can get out of these roots. This talent is not working like the description. The description needs to change to correctly describe what this talent does because the current description is misleading. /end rantLiger1 Apr 2
Apr 2 Lady and the Child not hitting 2nd target Since the 7.2 launch, I've been having some weird interactions with The Lady and the Child legendary. I've noticed that it doesn't seem to be hitting a second target except for under certain circumstances that I haven't been able to figure out. I was wondering if other people were having an issue with this or maybe I missed some sort of change. Thanks for any input.Mammal7 Apr 2
Apr 2 Intimidating Roar. Bugged? In 7.2 they changed the intimidating roar talent to no longer cause enemies to run away and instead stand in place, with this change however it now breaks on damage, essentially making it the same skill the talent replaces. I'm assuming this a bug because if it was intentional I'd be the same as deleting the talent, and if it's a side effect of making the enemies stand still, I'd prefer if they ran away, when used correctly that was NOT a downside. Reposting from GD for relevanceDruitau1 Apr 2
Apr 2 [FERAL] Ghost of the Pride Mother Does anyone know where I can start working towards this? There isn't anything I could find on wowhead or YouTube at the moment. Thank y'all.Liahkana3 Apr 2
Apr 2 can we get an updated cheetah form thanks.Kvaahl11 Apr 2
Apr 2 incarnation prowl bug cant prowl during incarnMellowcore7 Apr 2
Apr 2 Should I main a Druid in Legion? I've been messing around with all classes and specs since prepatch hit the PTR and I'm down to Frost Death Knight and Feral Druid. Both are very fun and interesting but I'm finally at the point where I simply cannot decide. I love almost every aspect of my Druid. I love almost all of its specs (aside from boomie not really a fan), and I love the lore behind the class as well. I guess I should mention what I dont like about the class lol. What I dont like is outside of my cds, ferals normal dps rotation feels extremely slow. I sit at my screen and watch my energy slowly refill and it bugs me to have to do that lol. I also hate how blizz all this time has tried shoving savage roar down my throat and with the new addition of blood talons I actually benched my druid in WoD thats how much I hated those 2 talents. Now it appears blizz is giving us the illusion of choice and savage roar and blood talons are now talents. Being someone who has played the game for a long time logically can see that these will most likely be the better dps choices for raiding, but how much of a better choice is the question? If I were to run soul of the forest or Incarnation how much further behind would I be compared to someone running savage roar? Or If I took Moment of Clarity how much further behind would I be from someone running Bloodtalons? From a pvp standpoint(which I do plan on doing alot of pvp) The feral seems fine to me atm. Idc that blizz got rid of Cyclone thats 1 less thing I gotta worry about, the only grip I have is them getting rid of me being able to form hop out of roots and my powershift macro. Any and all input or advice be greatly appreciated. What are your thoughts on Feral Druid in legion? What do you guys plan on doing with your characters? Here is a Link to the topic I posted in the DK forum as well if you guys wanna see how I feel about the DK. http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20747766739Greénlee38 Apr 2
Apr 2 PSA: Circadian Invocation Just trying to stop the spread of misinformation and confusion: https://www.wowhead.com/balance-artifact-guide There are two debuffs applied to the target. ... Astral damage benefits from each debuff. This has been confirmed by both Blizzard and players. 1.06 * 1.06 = 1.1236 = 12.36%Cyouskin0 Apr 2
Apr 2 Make Scythe visible with Glyph of Stars Like the title says: Why can't we see the beautiful colors of our scythe skins we work so hard to get? All look the same washed out white color when we are in moonkin form with glyph of stars. Needs to be fixed!Scotiadruid11 Apr 2
Apr 1 Guardian Druid PVP [Overrun] Nerfed Guardian Druids Overrun pvp talent nerfed Range used to be unlimited but is now 15-25 yards............Thanks.Strvnmarvin4 Apr 1
Apr 1 Wax & Wane trait buff testing Apparently Wax & Wane trait is doing weird things for moonkin. The damage buff was changed from 5% to 15% recently and we're just now getting to the point where some moonkin are unlocking the trait. The moonfire direct damage is getting as high as 1 million for a cast, although more testing from moonkin in the community would be helpful. Wax and wane is being buffed by stellar empowerment, which is an interaction I didn't realize would happen. So, increasing the bonus from 5 to 15 (without a lot of time for testing that on a PTR) somehow made it OP with the interaction with stellar empowerment in buffing moonfire. I'm not sure the right solution, since the theorycrafting version at the 5% buff (using our normal playstyle) was thought to be so small as to not be noticeable in our rotation. W&W only becomes "good" when we abandon our normal playstyle and revert to moonfire spam, even on single-target. I'd be okay with the version where W&W is just kindof a throw-away trait over it changing our entire playstyle into single-target moonfire spam. This might also just be exposing how weak our single-target rotation naturally is. I'm not even sure that the moonfire spam "rotation" is out of the range of DPS on single-target or AOE that other people are doing. I don't have W&W yet to test it, so here's a log of someone doing testing. https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/AtYhfG6zJLaRBZDx/#view=analytical&type=damage-done&source=1 if any other druids have W&W and want to share their testing, they can do so in this thread.Lissanna29 Apr 1
Apr 1 New/Half/Full moon tooltip bug? Since 7.2 came out, my tooltip is not reacting properly with which stage of my moon spell is currently at. It's very difficult to keep track of without mousing over or starting the cast. Is there any fix currently in the works for this? Or is there something I can do to fix it myself?Karvv2 Apr 1
Apr 1 Efflorescence Visual Update I appreciate the time that the art team put in to updating the visual on Efflorescence, but with this new patch that includes a new zone, new dungeon, and soon to be new raid with primarily fel-green colors I have a very hard time deciphering the difference between harmful/enemy green reticles and my own 'mushroom' AoE reticle. My groupmates have voiced similar compaints stating that it clutters the ground in Cathedral and makes all the Fel abilities in the dungeon very had to see. I just wanted to voice my concern and hope that maybe a glyph could be added to change its color or perhaps an option to revert the appearance. Regardless, thank you for taking the time to read this!Painted31 Apr 1
Apr 1 Cosmetic Quivers already for petes sake So blizzard why don't we have cosmetic quivers and ammo pouches yet? It's incredibly stupid pulling arrows out of nothing on my back and looks really bad.Jakalbet4 Apr 1
Apr 1 Intimidating Roar Seems this ability is now breaking on damage as it would happen with roots, no longer lasting the three seconds. It rarely last a single GCD and breaks on the first direct hit, being barely any different from the baseline spell.Zheram9 Apr 1
Apr 1 Resto- Drape of Shame Since the recent nerf to drape of shame. What cloak should Resto be running now, or is it worth it to keep running the drape?Celiä3 Apr 1
Mar 31 Starfall cast animation So when you cast starfall your characture doesn't do anything. Pre-patch there was a little animation and a moon (or sun if you glyphed it) would pop up over your head. I know this isn't that important in the grand scheme of things, but, it is really throwing me off everytime I cast the spell. So, Blizz, please at your earliest conveinience, fix this. Thank you.Vâro5 Mar 31
Mar 31 New Omen of Clarity is annoying (PVP) If youre playing the bleed build, you want to save your BT procs for rake and rip. This led me to placing a 5cp BT rip on the target, regrowth (now 2 stacks of BT), BT rake, then spam moonfire (conserving 1 stack of BT for the next rip) on target to get to 5cp and possibly trigger artifact, then at 5cp new BT rip. OoC would proc and make this easier, but now with OoC only working for shred it forces me to just ignore it or lose a BT stack. Who the hell thought this was a good idea.Sournovocain10 Mar 31
Mar 31 Travel form/Stag Anyone else notice they made these the same thing? I used to just pop from travel to stag to break roots and keep moving (and then swap back to travel once out of combat to get full speed) As of 7.2 if you are in travel form and click stag I go back to night elf and if in stag and push travel form same thing. GCD....yaaaaaaaaaayyyyyPernices1 Mar 31
Mar 31 Playing around with wax and wane For !@#$s in giggles I've been playing around with moonfire spam on single target dummy. rotation opener: newmoon, sunfire, moonfire, incarnation, half moon, full moon, starfall, moonfire spam *I used newmoons spells to gain ap to keep up starfall *also didnt overlap starfalls I did 575k sustained dps. Kinda makes me wonder what this can do with 2 targets and lady legendaryDagearz2 Mar 31
Mar 31 Boomkin gearing guide? I've recently switched to raiding as moonkin from rest since my guild needs rDPS right now. I know where to find stat weights (Intellect=1.10, Haste=1.0, Mastery=0.95, Crit=0.7, Versatility=0.55), but I am trying to optimize my gear for ST and AOE. Back in the day when I raided with my rogue, I was surrounded by gear spreadsheets. Are there any similar spreadsheets for moonkin, where I can essentially input all the gear I own (i.e. lots of options for rings) and it will output the highest dps for either ST or AOE situation? Simulations? I'm trying to avoid hitting target dummies for hours for each combination of gear. Thanks!Ikilledkenny2 Mar 31
Mar 31 Heroic Guldan Spec - Booms Hey Booms, Just curious as to which spec you would play with if you had the FEI legendary. I normally roll with memkin for this fight but I feel like I dont help with the burst thats needed for the empowered eyes/adds.Wiggumkin1 Mar 31