Hunter

Apr 3, 2013 When does this change? I took 4-5 months off, having been overly frustrated with hunter PVP (had no desire to play BM). In any case, it seems hunters are still last on the list to be picked for an RBG team, or in some cases even just a plain old premade regular BG. I see adverts for locks and shammys and boomies, but I swear I've never seen one for a hunter. When does that change? When do hunters bring enough to the team to be a desired class in PVP? I'll admit I'm not up to speed on the various class abilities, but clearly hunters don't have the desired traits to be mentioned by teams LFM. What are we missing?Radroit0 Apr 3, 2013
Apr 3, 2013 Saurok Stalker 2pc VS Yaungol 4pc BM So I just got a second LFR pc for the new Saurok Stalker set, which means I can get the 2pc bonus. But I would be doing so at the expense of the 4pc bonus from the Yaungol set. I got my Yaungol glove and pant drops from the SHA, so they are higher level (than LFR), with an upgrade to the pants. If I switched out the pants and chest, which I've gotten for the Saurok Set it would only be a 2 ilvl upgrade. I don't see that being worth losing my 4pc set bonus from the earlier tier. Beastmastery. Any suggestions? Is that new "Thunderhawk" bonus worth anything?? Edit** Also, that's just a two ilvl upgrade for the two pieces. I already have a 502 chest. Pants would just go from 500 to 502.Gorlogg5 Apr 3, 2013
Apr 3, 2013 The pants pickle. Hey there! I am in a pickle here, trying to decide which pants I should rock. So currently, on my armory I have a pair of 502 Tier pants Saurok Stalker's Legguards. In my inventory, I have the 522 pants off Jin'Rokh Spearman's Jingling Leggings So, item level and stat wise, the 522 pants give me the greater benefit, that one is pretty clear to see. The problem here is that it breaks my, what appears to be a super extremely lackluster tier bonus: "Set: Your Steady Shot and Cobra Shot have a chance to summon a Thunderhawk to fight for you for the next 10 sec." This does not seem to increase any of my main stats, or off-stats like Haste/Mastery, the Thunderhawk does not seem to give you any type of bonus, other than, what is seemingly, be annoying for 10 seconds, and likely run off and aggro random things like Stampede/Dire Beast do when a target is dead /endstupidtierbonusrant. Anyways, for those of you who have used the two piece, what do you think about it? Should I rock my 522 pants and have the better over all stats, or should I rock my two piece? I've already done the femaledwarf simulations, and it does show that the tier pants would be better by about a few thousand DPS. I recall reading that when it comes to procs, femaledwarf doesn't work so well to gauge these, so I am looking for your personal opinions, not what a simulation says. Much appreciated!Tortirra5 Apr 3, 2013
Apr 3, 2013 Spirit of Harmony going rates? I was curious what you would all say the going rate is for a crafters Spirit of Harmony. I was looking for a engineer to make a Lord Blastington scope and was going to tip 500g plus all the mats. I thought that was pretty fare, and I've never had anyone else ask for any more than 500g for their SOH. So was the engineer just greedy or are people shelling out more than 500g for the SOH? In more cases than not, the cost some people want for the Spirits your almost just as well off buying from the AH. However the only scope in my AH atm for Lord Blast is 15k and I'm not touching that price lol. Any replies appreciated!Fearonimo7 Apr 3, 2013
Apr 3, 2013 When to break T14 4pc and replace Xuen? Hey all. Sorry for teh noob questions here - I picked a bad time (5.2) to stop keeping up with mechanics changes. Am capable of running a basic FD.com simulation too if that will cover these things. I have a couple new shiny trinkets - 502 Juju and 522 Renataki's - are either or both of these clear replacements for a fully-upgraded Relic of Xuen? I am something like 600 points over expertise cap, after reforging completely out of it, when wearing both new ones and not wearing Xuen. Am also wondering how long to hold on to the T14 4-pc, at the expense of wearing items of higher level or possibly obtaining my second piece of T15. Thanks in advance for any helpful information.Thesyl3 Apr 3, 2013
Apr 3, 2013 Spirit Beasts: The Spirit T-rex The title says it all, Blizzard should implement a Spirit T-rex, the spirit beast form of the T-rex for hunters to tame, a lot of people on my realm said they'd play their hunters again if this was implemented. Hunters rally! We must support this idea for it to become a reality! The way to get to blizzard is if we all support the idea, tell your fellow hunters about this forum post. Hunters Unite!!!!!!!Skyfire3 Apr 3, 2013
Apr 3, 2013 What is your favorite pet look? Title says it all! Name your favorite pet and what it looks like! Links to wowhead or the wow database would be great also.Igotabowder18 Apr 3, 2013
Apr 3, 2013 DPS Advice? I have asked for dps help before and everyone was very helpful :) Thank you. But I am back for some more.Isaboo3 Apr 3, 2013
Apr 3, 2013 Explosion shot On loc n load can you spam Explosion shot or do you still have to wait between shots to prevent clipping?Darksparda3 Apr 3, 2013
Apr 3, 2013 Taming New Devilsaur Pet Is there any tome or anything else special needed to tame the devilsaurs on Isle of Giants? Other than BM spec. Yes I'm 87, just planning ahead!Zandawanu3 Apr 3, 2013
Apr 3, 2013 MM should get the Tiger Palm buff Maybe steady shot pairs should grant us an armor pen effect, or aimed shot should apply a debuff or something. Or make it our mastery instead of the Wild Quiver?Önslaught8 Apr 3, 2013
Apr 3, 2013 Hunter nerfs So I hate to say it but I feel hunter nerfs coming because I feel like the game is always changing forcing you to play new ways. Currently I have 3 lvl 90's : a warrior, hunter and hpally and the only one I feel that is somewhat successful is my hunter. I know that pallys and warriors are viable but I don't feel like they are as strong. I would have to say I'm pretty happy with hunters this season but I feel like we can't stay like this for long -_-. do hunters need a nerf? I am guessing since most people reading this forum play hunters the obvious answer is no! But to really know if they do you have to play from different perspective. A good hunter in arenas can be difficult to deal with if you are not playing with a class that can eat traps. Hunter cc is very strong and the burst is good however the sustained damage is so so. imo although hunters are strong they are not the worst thing to play against in arenas. But as I already said I feel like we are going to get nerfs soon.Zortar7 Apr 3, 2013
Apr 3, 2013 Powershot vs Glaive Toss I am kind of disappointed in the damage of Powershot, I was hyped that it will be a hard hitting shot. For PvP, which do you guys prefer, Powershot or Glaive Toss?Greter19 Apr 3, 2013
Apr 3, 2013 Any good hunter names? Hey guys, my creativity level is extremly low and i was wondering if anyone had any serious or funny hunter names. Im transfering to another server and they have taken my name.Granwe500 Apr 3, 2013
Apr 3, 2013 Hey blizz can we get Beaver pets? Thanks for the extra stable slots! Also would be most excellent if hunters could tame Beaver's. I was sad when mop came out with all these new Beaver models and no ability to tame them.Eargyllann2 Apr 3, 2013
Apr 3, 2013 Very Useful Macro - Need Help Creating I need a macro for when I go into combat, I switch to Aspect of the Iron Hawk. Sometimes I forget I have Aspect of the Pack, and I get dazed when I go into combat. This would help greatly. -VolytosVolytos2 Apr 3, 2013
Apr 3, 2013 New to the class. Hey All, I played a Priest all through Cataclysm and right up until 5.1 in Mists and I needed something fresh. I chose Marksmanship for my talent specialization and was wondering what a proper pet would be for leveling and what sort of rotation to get used to. Many of the 1-90 guides I find are not updated, the title says 1-90 but it's still 1-85 for Cataclysm.Goosebay3 Apr 3, 2013
Apr 3, 2013 Assassin's step Vs Blurring Speed Here are the enchants as listed, I'm thinking this is a tool-tip error but I thought I would ask. Assassin's Step Enchant boots to increase movement by 8% and Agility by 25. Requires a level 300 or higher item. Blurred Speed Enchants a pair of boots to increase movement speed slightly and Agility by 140. Requires a level 372 or higher item. Now obviously if there is no move speed difference than BS is much better but if AS is much faster than BS, by like 5% it could make a big deal. Sorry I didn't play much during cata so this maybe old news to all of you.Curvus2 Apr 3, 2013
Apr 3, 2013 pet dissappeared? recently my friend's pet randomly dissappeared, she cant summon or dismiss it, it does appear in her list of pets she has with her outside the stable thing. anyone have any clue whats going on?Tethym5 Apr 3, 2013
Apr 2, 2013 Beast Master Role Call... So I dusted off my hunter and started leveling him again for the first time since Wrath. I've played hunters since Vanilla, but a lot has changed, and now that I'm getting back into the swing of things I find myself really enjoying my hunter, more than I thought I would (I last seriously played my hunter back when they still used mana). I raided with all three specs, and while it didn't always pull the highest dps, I always felt like a Beast Mastery hunter at heart. I had the most fun with it, and of course...you had the coolest pets. One of the things I really like is the added utility that Beast Mastery hunters bring to raids (being competitive in dps is nice, too). So after all of that, here's my question... Which 5 pets do you keep as your top 5 active pets? Personally, I use a Spirit Beast for solo questing, and I keep around a Core Hound for Lust/Hero, a Quilen for brez and the crit buff, a Silithid for the Stamina buff, and a Water Strider for water walking. What are your top 5 pets?Huntärded3 Apr 2, 2013
Apr 2, 2013 Hunters doomed to be Middle of Pack dps? Do you think hunters are doomed to be middle of the pack dps? Have hunters ever had a point in wow history where they claimed the title of #1 dps? Is it possible our pet options and cc causes blizzard to intentionally prevent us from rising above the rest?Voids26 Apr 2, 2013
Apr 2, 2013 WoW PvP Best Twink Hunter Ever! Hey Guys and Gals! Check out Gööch from The Red Moon Saloon own noobs on his Twink Hunter! Check it out here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pp5HHiDRDsg Thanks for watching and please subscribe!!!Gööch6 Apr 2, 2013
Apr 2, 2013 How to : Beat Shadow Priest Hunter's main weaknesses in 1v1 situations are the DoT classes. Specifically warlocks, shadow priests, and unholy death knights. For a while I was struggling with shadow priest due to it's healing potential and DoT damage. Here's a strategy I use to toast them. 1. Most shadow priests spec into FDCL [From Darkness Comes Light]. This talent enables the VT (Vampiric Touch) DoT to proc an instant cast of Mind Spike which is increased in damage by 50 percent; this stacks twice. Interruption of the VT is crucial to the overall strategy. List of interruptions: Scatter Shot, Feign Death, Explosive Trap (glyphed), Frost Trap, Silence Shot, Intimidate, Power Shot, Wyvern shot. 2. Another spell to be weary of is Mind Blast. Now, if the shadow priest is specced into SW:I [Shadow Ward: Insanity] you want to ignore the interruption of VT and focus on interrupting Mind Blast. When Mind blast is cast, the shadow priest will generate shadow orbs. If he happens to have all three shadow orbs expect to have DP [Devouring Plague] dropped on your face followed with SW: I charged MF [Mind Flay]. SW:I increases the damage of MF by 33 percent per orb consumed. If the priest happens to accomplish this, you will see the DP DoT appear on your debuffs. At this time you want to Roar of Sac and Deterrence which will deflect the MF and prevent the fully charged DP for critting while it's ticking away at you. Keep in mind dot damage persists through deterrence and be weary of SW:P [Shadow Ward: Pain] which will randomly proc instant cast MB's through the talent pairing of Divine Insight. Keep track of those orbs generated! 3. Now that we have the shadow priest's damage under control we can focus on his defensives. Shadow priest's utilize two defensive abilities along with a combination of healing spells. First major defensive is Dispersion which increases their movement speed, on top of preventing cc's and snares, also reducing 90 percent of all damage taken for 6 seconds while this is active. Another major defensive is their 3 second stealth, Spectral Guise, which helps them set up into a Mind Blast. How cheeky, right? There really is no counter for Spectral Guise, just expect to take some hefty damage while upon its deactivation. As for Dispersion, you can either generate focus or use this time to Tranq Shot the Renew which will be active. 4. Shadow priest's have 3 heals which they rotate to keep themselves afloat. Renew, PW:S [Power Word: Shield], and PoM [Prayer of Mending]. Throughout the fight you want to keep Widow's Venom on them to reduce this healing and if you see PW:S active throw a couple of Tranq Shots out there. 5. The last threat a Shadow priest has is its three fears. Psyfiend, Psychic Scream, and Psychic Horror. Psyfiend is their summoned minion which has 10 percent of the shadow priest's overall health which lasts 10 seconds and cast's a fear every 2.5 seconds. The second fear is Psychic Scream, which is simply an AoE fear. The last fear, Psychic Horror, can last up to 3 seconds depending upon how much orbs were consumed and disarm you up to 8 seconds. Psyfiend can be easily arcane shotted down before it gets a cast off. I suggest switching to it and landing a couple of arcane shots as opposed to trying to out range it. Psychic scream requires the priest to move within a close radius of you. Simply just Beastial Wrath to break it. Psychic Horror is rarely used as most priest will use their generated orbs for the DP. If it does happen, you can trinket or use one of your Deterrences. Recap: Open up out of Camo with a couple of Tranq shots, then proceed to apply Widow's Venom. Interrupt MB, or VT as much as possible which will force the priest to use one of his fears. Remember Psyfiend does have priority even if it means the priest will get a cast off while you're killing it. Expect a spectral guise as well. If he manages three orbs use roar of sac while DP is active and exhilarate as needed. If he is specced into SW:I, make sure to Deterrence that MF. As soon as he reaches half health, start popping offensives. Intimidate before popping stampede to give you enough time to get off a Kill Command and a Lynx rush, or Blink Strike. After the intimidate he's going to want to disperse. While the priest is dispersed restack Widow's Venom and use Tranq Shot to strip him of his heals. After the dispersion be ready for an AoE fear and immediately trinket it; then use Bullhorns to keep that stampede going for another Kill Command. Of course, assuming Beastial Wrath was already used. Then proceed to pop Rapid Fire and then Readiness if Deterrence was already used. At this point the priest has activated the last of healing abilities which is VE [Vampiric Embrace] so you'll need the burst dps to finish him off. Use your Intimidate a second time before Kill shotting and that should be GG. Just remember, don't let your health drop down to 25 percent or you will die from his Shadow Ward: Death.Teheggman1 Apr 2, 2013
Apr 2, 2013 Aspects! :) Okay Hunters. If you were to create another aspect (Ex. hawk, cheetah. etc.) what would it be and what would be it's benefits? I just want to see people's creativity:) This is just for fun.Makumasen10 Apr 2, 2013
Apr 2, 2013 Need advice for a hunter I decided to start playing again.( Last time I played was in Cata). I never really played BM before so I was wondering which should I pick. Also I want advice or things I should do to get used to playing my hunter again. Hes at lvl 80.Gorath1 Apr 2, 2013
Apr 2, 2013 T15 2 Piece and Millhouse Manastorm Does anyone else find it incredibly frustrating that the Saurok Stalker Two piece absorbs the beams on millhouse? don't get me wrong this boss is easily doable with lesser gear then t15, but a uncontrollable proc that can not be moved or desummoned breaking the dps check on this fight is a real pain. Same goes for the Voodoo Gnomes off of Bad Juju, from what i hear warlocks have a similar issue with wild imps. and i imagine is annoying for dk's with their two piece as well.Watario0 Apr 2, 2013
Apr 2, 2013 Hunter vs. Demo Warlock (Help) So, My main is now a Hunter, and i'm enjoying the class very much. I do like pvp, most dueling, but, idk yet how to beat demonology-warlocks. Can you people help me out? Ty!Deathångel6 Apr 2, 2013
Apr 2, 2013 if we had a hunter class quest... Hey all you mighty hunters out there! If blizzard put a hunter class quest into the game like they did with the green fire quest for Warlocks what should be the big bonus at the end of the chain??? I have a few ideas: 1) the ability to tame dragons! orcs have tamed them in the past with the use of an artifact! could even go as far as to have different color dragons offer different abilities/buffs. 2) pet breeding. give the hunter the ability to bread like pets to change their color/look/style or even what abilities they bring to the raid! 3) change the look of the hunter weapon attack (meh...i like the others better) 4) allow you the ability to take apart a weapon and make 2 smaller ones with the same dps out of it. bow/xbow = 2 hand xbows, gun = 2 pistols. this would be a lot of work for the devs...having to make a few models for 1 wep. =/ what are your ideas!Kelrog5 Apr 2, 2013
Apr 2, 2013 Is there a way to specify pet spec in macros? I know you can use [pet:cat] to specify what pet family you're using in a macro, but is there a way to do the same for what your pet spec is instead (such as [pet:ferocity])?Stabbinjoo3 Apr 2, 2013
Apr 2, 2013 Spirit Beast Is arcturis still the lowest level spirit beast?Obiewan2 Apr 2, 2013
Apr 2, 2013 Two seconds left on Arcturis tame... And a Death Knight lands and kills him. :(Rundrick10 Apr 2, 2013
Apr 2, 2013 Which pets? [PVP] What 5 pets am i supposed to be usingStophera3 Apr 2, 2013
Apr 2, 2013 Thinking of making a hunter I was thinkin about it and I was wondering about camoufluage. What does it look like from the victim's point of view? Is the glyph worth it? Should i use camo alot? Also what spec do you guys recomend?Rexxigon1 Apr 2, 2013
Apr 2, 2013 Hunter or warlock? Iv played my hunter since wotlk and i still enjoy him, but i feel like something new. I enjoy ranged classes alot! would a warlock be good to level and start raiding at 90? I also enjoy pvp and are looking to get into that again! Please leave your opinion!Halomaen2 Apr 2, 2013
Apr 2, 2013 BM hunter 5.0.4 rotation Haven't played as BM since burning crusade. I have no clue what I'm doing? Anyone have a basic rotation for raiding/PvE? I'm pulling around 25k ish as marks during raids, mainly due to my crappy gear. Switching over to BM I'm pulling around 10k on dummies.Skeetshôôter34 Apr 2, 2013
Apr 2, 2013 Crabby says... Hunters are definitely getting nerfed next patch. -Crabby. Discuss.Whydrood11 Apr 2, 2013
Apr 2, 2013 A few questions about hunters I'm getting back on my hunter after playing my other chars, and I just want a few updates. -Which spec is currently the most dominant in pvp? I currently use bm. - Does anyone else find that the /stopcasting macro doesn't work in combat? -And when I use pet follow in combat and I also have it set on assist, it won't get back to attacking unless I manually press attack. Is this a bug? I thought that the pet followed unless I attacked, which the assist stance would make the pet attack.Hotshoota14 Apr 2, 2013
Apr 2, 2013 PLEASE, fix Feign Death! Feign Death is WAY TOO sensitive on breaking/failure from your own movement. don't' know when exactly, because I didn't play my hunter as much during Cata as I did during Wrath, but something has changed with Feign Death. I suspect at the start of this expansion. Before, Feign Death used to be more forgiving. Now, if I so much as breath while pressing Feign Death, it will blow the CD and my toon will still be standing upright. I have literally started to take my hands off the keyboard and mouse and use 1 finger to press the key. IT'S THAT BAD!! This makes the skill basically pointless/worthless.Shadefall10 Apr 2, 2013
Apr 1, 2013 Pet overload TLDR: I'm complaining that I'm having to use an entire zoo in every fight. I recently came back to the game and was pleasantly surprised. The underplayed aspects of MoP have actually proven quite good, and the (oversold imo) annoying stuff can be safely and benignly ignored. There's one unexpected change that is bad and difficult to ignore, however. Pets. Hunters have been asking for a pet-free or pet-minimized spec for as long as I've been coming to these boards. Now that I've come back, I find that my top dps spec option uses not just one pet, but one pet, a flock of crows, a randomly-selected giant annoyingly-loud direbeast, AND every other pet in my arsenal all at once in every fight longer than 30 seconds. This isn't even limited to Beastmaster where it might make sense. There's a lot of stuff that's wrong with this... not cool, graphically ugly, terrible menagerie of sounds, bad gameplay... but mostly it's annoying because it is insisting upon just one archetype of a hunter, and not even one that everyone likes. I would understand this more if Arms warriors were a ranged weapon class or something, but right now you have no shoot-em-up class. You only have a zookeeper class that uses a bow. /rant Mostly MoP is pretty slick. Loving the raids on my main. <3Chandrassa4 Apr 1, 2013
Apr 1, 2013 PVP Hunter Gems for a Noob As I pvp on my hunter all the way to 90 (It's slow, but worth it ... I hate pve) I of course have more honor points than I know what to do with. Normally I would stock pile my armor for the tiers in my bank but I can not buy it till I am that level which imo is stupid. Anyway... It looks like I can buy gems. First and foremost my 67 rogue is my highest toon and my hunter (lvl39) is up and coming. I have never really played wow before (a couple of trial accts but nothing serious). I tell you this to show you my level of noobness. (I am a little late to the party for sure!) First question... I go to the Legacy quarter master and see the lvl 70 pvp gear and a few items can have socket items. Where would I get those and can I buy them with honor points? Second question... On the conquest Quarter Master I see the gems for the conquest gear. Which ones should I be buying for the level 85 gear? From what I have read on here, It looks like I want the Lucent Lava Coral for any open Red Socket and the Radiant Elven Peridot for any Yellow or Blue slot open? Can anyone confirm or tell me where I am going wrong? I am a noob so any helpful info is more than welcome. Thanks : )Schoolcreepn4 Apr 1, 2013
Apr 1, 2013 Complete Homogenization? Please do it right.. I am having a hard time coming back to this alt / class. If all of our abilities are across the board to the point that changing from spec A to B is a matter of three freaking button switches, then don't give one spec a one minute CC break + stun and nothing for the others.Bavok1 Apr 1, 2013
Apr 1, 2013 BM vs SV for ToT Heroic Hey guys. Im getting a really bad doubt in my mind right now. bcuz alot simulation like femaledwarf or simulationcraft, say BM is doing more dmg single target encounters, and I know SV is very effective for AoE fights. But Why alot hunter of the top PvE progress are playing SV even it is a Sngile Target Fight. Also im looking their armories and the reforge is kind difference. Im still Using Crit>Mastery>Haste they are using Crit>haste>mastery. Am I doing wrong? The reforge priority has been change? is SV doing more dmg in ToT Heroic 10man?. Plz tell me about ur experiences. Happy Hunt.Keydeath16 Apr 1, 2013
Apr 1, 2013 What pvp spec? So i just got back to wow i left about a month before 5.2 came. I was wondering which spec i should go for bgs! Any suggestions? and whyAllikerup3 Apr 1, 2013
Apr 1, 2013 Idea for a new skill for MM Bullet Time how Bullet Time would work for MM - activating Bullet Time Allows hunter to bend his shots to strike his marked target within 40yards for 20 sec... 3 min cd basicaly this allows a MM hunter to shoot his target even if they los him so long as there is a clear path for his shots to follow ... one of the problems with MM is it still suffers greatly from los more so than either of the other specs ... this would help keep up time on targets that try to hide behind pillars and having it under the 5 min mark will let it be usable with readiness give me your opinion on thisTalanora38 Apr 1, 2013
Apr 1, 2013 Best DPS spec from Cata Dungeons? So I am leveling my hunter and plan on staying at 85 for a bit. What is the best Spec DPS wise for Cata dungeons?Delarm1 Apr 1, 2013
Apr 1, 2013 Yikkan I stopped the brawl arena midway through 5.1 because i was annoyed by the Yikkan ight and i was too lazy to keep swapping out all my talents just to fight - also the first one i had died on. Now I have decided to come back and I am having a hell of a time -- mostly because of the shriek. The new 24 second CD on Silencing shot totally hoses us. I had to use it AND scattershot before, but now I have to use them and a pet, and pray I dont get tripped up and pop readiness just to use an interrupt. Anyone else have any ideas how to get the jump on this guy with all the interrupts? Or should i just eat the dmg from the shrieks and try to burn him down?Brazaak0 Apr 1, 2013
Apr 1, 2013 Best Survival and BM hunter glyphs? Self-explanatory title. Thanks for any help.Orcc10 Apr 1, 2013
Apr 1, 2013 Back after a few months (need help/tips) So I have just returned from Post-apocalyptic Brazil and the Innersphere to play on my favorite fantasy game again. It had gotten too grindy for me, but now im refreshed and ready to catch back up with my guild. :) Now i need some help to catch back up since I seem to have missed so much in the last 2-3 months. The only rule I have is to stay as BM spec. Gear, gems, enchants, pets, est. are free game. WHat do i need, what should i build or have crafted? Factions? Talents? Dungeons and raids to grind through? Thx for any help you can offer me :) EDIT: if possible, lets not get too complicated with rotations (like making rotations 3x harder to put out a theoretical 2% more dps) as i find my self attempting to Sprint. I also seem to be looking for a non-existent heat threshold bar.Barash2 Apr 1, 2013
Apr 1, 2013 Every good hunter using powershot? Since I recently got 1900 2s with a MW monk I've been comparing myself a lot to other hunters, how they gem, how they enchant, how they reforge, and how they spec of course. I've noticed that pretty much ALL of them are using powershot, even the subpar ones at 1600 are using it. Is powershot really amazing for arenas? I tried it a few days ago and I could either never get it to go off, or it did bleh for damage. So my partner convinced me to go back to glaive toss. Are there only special teams that it works against? I know for damn sure that DKs like to death grip me in the middle of it and interrupt me.Zolid10 Apr 1, 2013
Apr 1, 2013 im doing 60k dps is that good? i got that add on(Recount) that tells you how much dps you doing and it says im doing 60k but im a noob so i have no idea if thats good? and if not what could i do to make it higherIvantheiv1 Apr 1, 2013