Hunter

Feb 12, 2013 Intimidation in PvP Just curious if anyone else seems to be having the same problem as I am. Whenever I'm fighting another pet class like a hunter or warlock I find that when I use intimidation to stun them it often doesn't work. No stun. Sure enough upon closer inspection I see the little swirly stun animation happily spinning above their pet. This happens really often when fighting these classes where my pet just decides to stun their pet instead of the player. I have my pet on the "Assist" setting which should make him target the player I'm attacking, does anyone know if this is caused by their pet taunting mine or something like that? I don't really know what's going on here, it's a little frustrating and has cost me more than once in a PvP setting.Kublai8 Feb 12, 2013
Feb 12, 2013 Marksman Hunter PvP > BM hunter PvP OK, I'll admit, I once played BM at the beggining of the expac when it was broken and fun. BUt now, on a more seriouse note, I'm making this thread to tell all you hunter's that BM isn't as good as you think it is, it may be bursty indeed, but what if you're enemy knows about bestial wrath nerf and they just always use their cc when your bestial wrath? you're a petless BM hunter which is the equivalent of a piece of !@#$. In higher rated arenas, I'm only 1.8k rated so I'm not exactlly up there. but Yea, at higher ratings, teams willl burst down your pet, and if you're a pro hunter, you're using a cunning pet over ferocity. so you have no instant battle rez for your pet. chances of you reviving that pet are slim. Finally, I'm going to tell you why MM is superior to BM. If you're MM, go duel a BM hunter, simply disesngage web the pet down, if the opposing hunter uses master's call, then use your swan sleep cc on it, then trap it, continue bursting the hunter, use scatter shot on you're opposing hunter's pet, cast scare beast during your detterance so that it's not interrupted, by then you'll probably have popped readiness and got a diminishing return cc chain again on the pet, by that time, you've probably killed the opposing hunter, marksman hunter damage will beat a BM hunter's damage if the pet isn't free. or you can simply cc the hunter and burst the pet. Basically in arenas, you'll see eventually you'll have to roll marksman, because reviving you're pet becomes so old, atleast if your pet dies in MM, that doesn't effect your damage, just yuo're mobility and survivability due to the loss of Roar of Sacrifice and Master's Call.Miintpwnage5 Feb 12, 2013
Feb 12, 2013 cooldown usage question (already read sticky) after reading the compendium sticky i am still a little perplexed on cooldown usage. am i supposed to use dire beast and lynx rush/motc prior to popping bw or after popping bw? ive always seen mixed viewpoints on stacking readiness and bw... so should i stack them or not? thanks for the replies, btw my hunter is only 85 atmBasedgodbro5 Feb 12, 2013
Feb 12, 2013 Gear and Weapons It has been along time since I have really played WoW other than here and there. Quite honestly I've missed a lot....and am overwhelmed with everything new. What are the best sets nowadays for hunters, including weapon wise too. (: thank you my friendly WoW friends! :DJaltic1 Feb 12, 2013
Feb 12, 2013 Preping for Challenge Dungeons. Tips/info? Pretty much as the title says. I want to get into challenge mode instances when this hunter is ready, (of course needing level 90 and some preferred ilvl) and am curious on the exact details I should know. First off, what spec is best for timed runs? My guess is Beast Mastery, but I am not yet level 90 and could be mistaken. On top of that, what would be the best dps talent choices for challenge mode? Secondly there is Gear, What item level should I be at before even attempting challenge mode golds? I am after the challenge mode set, so any details on specifics? And how about them PVE hunter stats? Thirdly, exactly how hard and competitive are challenge mode instances? Like if I came out in the right/decent enough gear, and started running, how long do you think it would take to get gold in all instances to achieve the reward of the set? Last but not least, should I be looking to find a group of people specifically trying to get this done? Or just queue on my own and hope to god no fresh ill-experienced players are in my queues? Take note that I have yet to do any of the challenge modes, as I do have 90s but have yet to find any interest in them. And on top of these questions, any and all tips and advice are very welcome!Khazvall5 Feb 12, 2013
Feb 12, 2013 Elegon Kill - Even on Normal - Feels Epic My guild killed Elegon last night, and it was a truly monumental and epic feat for us. It is probably the first fight since the Lich King that we all felt that way when we were done. This was a 6 week effort for us, casually raiding as we do and our 56th attempt. Plus, we got the Straight Six achieve and I thought my Raid Leader would faint the first time through sparks when we downed six of those bad boys! Anyway, I was just super excited and I wanted to share some of my excitement with the community that helps keep me in fighting form. Thanks to all of you who share here and make the hunter community the best there is online!Catarisper4 Feb 12, 2013
Feb 12, 2013 Hunter Professions I've heard skinning is good for crit purposes... but what are the best professions for a hunter?Dejawvu3 Feb 12, 2013
Feb 12, 2013 Spirit Beast in Mt. Hyjal I was camping Mt. Hyjal the other day for the spriit bird or one of the two tigers. My son said I wouldn't be able to find them cause I have to do the required quest at that area. Is this true?Steelheart2 Feb 12, 2013
Feb 12, 2013 (Brawler's Guild)Fran & Riddoh vs. bm hunter I've been stuck on Fran & Riddoh for too long and need some hunter advice FTW. Feel free to view my armory. I mainly use chimera tank. I tried Jormungar and that didn't work either. Before I queue, I eat sea mist noodles, drink a flask of spring blossoms, make sure my cd's are clear and pet is out & healed, I'm on aspect of the hawk, and have the right toolbar up. When I get in, I wait for Fran & Riddoh to appear and start my rotation: Blink Strike, Hunter's Mark, (pot of Brawler's Deftness), Concussive Shot, Stampede, ** Rapid Fire, Dire Beast, Kill Command, Glaive Toss, and multi-shot. I was using Arcane shot before but I switched it since I didn't beat him **At this point I start focusing on my pet by spamming heals, "Follow" to get him out of "C" grenade traps, "Attack" when he's clear of the "C" grenade area. I work in the rest of my rotation and cd's while mainly managing my pet. One issue I seem to be having is he doesn't always hold aggro on Riddoh so then I'm stuck kiting around the arena. When my pet dies & I revive, he doesn't hold aggro after that. But also I'm not sure why he loses aggro sometimes before. I get the furthest along this way, but my last attempt I killed Fran a fraction of a second after the fight was called and I also died - so it didn't count :( Please help! Thank you.Lunaboreal4 Feb 12, 2013
Feb 12, 2013 Does pet size scale with race? e.g. would a tauren's pet be bigger than a goblin's of the same familyRukthar4 Feb 12, 2013
Feb 12, 2013 Last 2 fights of HoF. Normal. Quick question. I was wondering if BM is better for both fights. I currently run survival for everything, but my guild is just doing progress now and we are only working on ambershaper and Empress. If I respec BM(and reforge all of my gear), will I have to go back to survival for Empress?Kereda11 Feb 12, 2013
Feb 12, 2013 Glyph of animal bond+Spirit bond I REALLY want to know if the glyph's 10% extra healing affects spirit bond. (If it does then it would make it 12%) If this is a repost sorry but I couldn't find one addressing this topic. Thanks.Zulgarush2 Feb 12, 2013
Feb 12, 2013 Fun horde hunter race? What horde race do you like for hunters? This gal is Alliance right now, but shes going overboard! I have a blood elf, troll, and undead already, so unless those are clearly superior I will probably not choose those. Which bow animations do you prefer, I hate guns in game (too noisy). This character is engineer if that matters. Right now I am thinking Panda or Goblin or Orc, but something about female orcs seems ... wrong (never having played one, just their attitude).Ivy15 Feb 12, 2013
Feb 12, 2013 Hunter/Orc Name Guys im going to be a hunter orc but I need a name plz give me somePilvmo0 Feb 12, 2013
Feb 12, 2013 How much ur Pet choice affects ur pvp? Okay so long story short... In Vanilla I played hunter main, up till mid-BC when Season 3 gear came out and the skill>gear ratio died. Now ever since then while I did manage to lvl this hunter to 85 in cata, never been much of a hunter player, but I am gonna try and come back. My main question is how much does the pet choice affect you in pvp? Both serious top pvp and casual wpvp/random BGs? Why? Because as I know, correct me if I am wrong, Spirit Beasts are top pets for BM hunters no? Well back in Vanilla/BC I became very good with BM, and I used Rakshiri! Back then though having a unique rare spawn pet actually affected it's stats (greatly I might add) Nowadays it's all about their abilities. However back then, it really felt that Rakshiri made me, he was amazing! And EVERY hunter I leveled since then HAS to have him in their pet list! (let alone ends up maining him as their pet.) So when prepping to level this guy I went on bout 36 hour hunt for Magria, being the closest spirit beast to Rakshiri look-wise. Even with this beautiful rare spirit beast cat matching my Spectral tiger mount, it just does not feel the same, I even went so far to name it Rakshiri. So I am debating on continuing using Rakshiri but debating on exactly how effective that pet heal and the mastery buff really are? I am pretty sure they are big affects and that going with Mag is the obvious choice, but I want to know what you guys think of how big of an affect it is.Magnì9 Feb 12, 2013
Feb 12, 2013 Let all hunter specs use all pets. I hate having so many pets in my stable I can never use because I do not enjoy playing BM. I am still not sure why we still have to have so many interesting looking pets restricted to one spec. What would it really hurt to let all hunters use all pets. It is not like BM does not have other aspects that are unique to them. All of the specs have skills the others do not but I really wish the pet restrictions were not there anymore.Connery38 Feb 12, 2013
Feb 12, 2013 1 handed range idea? How would you guys feel about 1 handed range weapon? This would let us still progress in the game going after daggers , swords, etc... It would suck cause we would have to share with melee, be I think it'll feel better to know you can go after more then 2 items a week in what ever raid type your in. No matter how you look at it.. Hunters only have 1 weapon slot and 1 type of weapon that can go in it.. This would open that back up for us.Dieranged3 Feb 12, 2013
Feb 12, 2013 PVE Dps help Hi, my brother made this toon a while ago and stopped playing him. I decided to take it on and since he was 90, I'm currently working on getting him geared and trying to play and master the rotation. I am a BM hunter, I understand that this one, or Survival hunter are best for PVE Dps in raids. AoE. Thing is, I can't, even after reading ICY-Veins, get a solid 60-70-80k like I do on my warrior. I can hardly stay above 40k. Something is obviously wrong here. My gear is not SO bad ATM since I got some 483 gear and mostly 476. Which should be getting me at 50-60 k easily. Could anybody give me good tips on how to be like all the hunters I see at the top DPS in raids? It would be very much appreciated. I am at a dead end.Vladekk13 Feb 12, 2013
Feb 12, 2013 The banana Hoarder I finally tamed him, the bananas are safe now. He looks so awesome with his hat :D Been waiting since 4:30 West Coast.. me waiting for him: http://i.imgur.com/wMRnI8Y.jpg Just tamed him: http://i.imgur.com/TKXtMkc.jpgOutrider1 Feb 12, 2013
Feb 11, 2013 5.1 Raiding Stat Priority Questions! I have been looking into this for quite some time, and can't figure out which is the best stat prioity. I have tried various things, can someone who's experienced in raid dps help me out? I currently have Hit=Expertise Up to 7.5%>Crit=Mastery>Haste.Ltndan2 Feb 11, 2013
Feb 11, 2013 Leveling a Hunter I am really bored at the moment and decided to level a hunter (Many benefits such as leveling my guild and gold). What is the best spec to play to dominate low level bgs?Destruction4 Feb 11, 2013
Feb 11, 2013 On MM's damage... So since the expack drop and few patches that have come out I've noticed very few changes to MM damage related. The mere fact that they're finally changing the cast time on aimed shot is awesome. Yet I believe this is not enough to make MM a completely viable spec for raiding. Now as we all know MM is gear dependent and is usually on top towards the end of an expansion or close to it. Most specs are currently said to be within 5% of eachother, but I've played all 3 and BM is about 2-3k ahead of SV for me and on some fights MM keeps up with SV just by a bit in damage. Now besides this rambling and mass amount of observations I'm sure we've all noticed, I have a few suggestions to the Hunter community to see if maybe we could agree on some things enough to maybe change something here or there. I've noticed BM and SV's Mastery relates directly to the percentage of damage for both specs. Mastery being spell dmg for SV and pet dmg for BM. MM's however, is the chance for an 80% weapon dmg attack after a shot. Now as much as I like the idea of Wild quiver I have a different suggestion: What if for Marksmanship the Mastery percentage simply was converted to Armor penetration? Like, the percent chance we have for a wild quiver to proc would simply be changed to that amount of Armor Pen. and if that doesn't seem practical how about a simple dmg % boost to all physical attacks? That alone might solve a few issues. Now going on from there I'd like to talk about arcane shot. We use arcane shot and Aimed shot depending on our amount of haste, what if for MM alone there was a spec-specific passive ability that increased the damage of arcane shot by 5-15%? I leave room for such a wide margin because we used to have a glyph for that at 12% but maybe all we need is in the single digits. Now on to Steady Shot, I like the idea of the extra focus and haste buff of ISS and I don't want that changing, it makes sense to me. I would however like to see a slight increse in damage overall for Steady Shot. After the first 20% of a mobs health steady shot hits for around 10-15k for me. non crit. crits areusualy 17k or so I think. Cobra shot however does significantly more damage in the long run and I'd like to say that the bleed dot from SS is good enough to keep up but the truth of the matter is that it's not on the boss at all times, it requires crits. after the first 20% we start to lose that more than usual. I also came up with a somewhat silly idea of stand X yards away from your target increases physical damage by X% while standing still. Anyway I'd like to see what other hunters have to say about my ideas or get other ideas from hunters! I'd really like to see a slight damage increase for Marks to keep up with the other specs in an easier manner for 5.2 Thanks!Eielris2 Feb 11, 2013
Feb 11, 2013 Camouflage / Glyph of Camouflage I can't help but wonder why Camouflage doesn't last until cancelled rather than last for 1 minute with a 1 minute cooldown. As long as we are able to stay on top of it, we can keep up Camo indefinitely (although with a slight interruption). So in a way, we can emulate the "Lasts until cancelled" nature. Is there any specific reason why Blizzard made camo work this way? Does anyone else feel like Camo should last until cancelled? I think it would be pretty reasonable to bake that into the Glyph of Camouflage, if not the ability itself. Thoughts?Sandwiches7 Feb 11, 2013
Feb 11, 2013 What am I doing wrong? Im trying to hit the iLvl of 460 for LFR so I can finally do endgame content on this character, but in my current gear, I seem to only get 25-35k dps, when others who are in almost the same gear, but other classes, ar getting 40k+. So I have a few questions: 1. Does your pet REALLY matter? and if so, whats the best choice currently (Type, not exact pet)? 2. Is that DPS normal for a 452 ilvl hunter? I feel that its WICKED low. 3. If I can change anything about my current gear, what can I do? (A side note, I AM willing to respec if its a big enough difference. I dont prefer MM as it's quite boring imo, and BM is just TOO simple, but again, if it's really worth it, Ill go for it) Thanks in advance!Myrde5 Feb 11, 2013
Feb 11, 2013 Least focus-starved spec Just curious if one of the three specs is any better than the others in terms of focus generation and costs. I don't like waiting on resources and spamming steady/cobra seems tedious. So..which spec requires that the least?Vakaur9 Feb 11, 2013
Feb 11, 2013 Ghostcrawler Can be our pet in Cataclysm how does everyone feel about this? Link: http://www.wow-petopia.com/look/deepseacrab_ghost.htmlPowerplant26 Feb 11, 2013
Feb 11, 2013 Focus Regeneration (haste) vs Mastery Hey, I recently used the first chance available to reforge all of my gear, taking the all the excess hit rating and turning it into mastery, as well as trimming the haste off all remaining gear. Then it occurred to me last night that I guess haste IS actually important now? It provides more focus regeneration. SO ultimately, I'm wondering, what's more important? The additional damage provided by mastery (I'm MM which means extra shots) or the focus regeneration? (which I think might be broke because I used lifeblood to bring it up 600 points and it barely changed speed)Lacuda13 Feb 11, 2013
Feb 11, 2013 BM is a terrible spec to play. Where's MM!!? If there aren't any 5.2 changes that puts MM or Surv equal to or ahead the pathetic NPC-reliant BM for PvP, then this class is completely screwed up and so is the patch notes. An NPC-based spec is not something that many people enjoy for PvP when the pet is relied upon. AI pets =/= fun. Fun is why we play this game - and if they still don't realize this since the beginning of MoP, then wtf. Is Marksman seriously still going to be laughed at for another.... 6 months? Year? Are there any notable high-ranked MM hunters (like the Abni of arcane mages) that is well known and is proof that MM is viable? All I have heard so far is that every weak little button push that isn't a pet attack is currently doing very low damage. Well I didn't choose to play a hunter because I wanted my NPC to kill things, I wanted to shoot things.Bavok50 Feb 11, 2013
Feb 11, 2013 Simulationcraft vs. Raid Leader First off, apologies for posting on an alt - I'd like to keep my guild's name out of this discussion if possible. I have a BM/SV hunter sitting at 377ilvl. I've only started raiding with my current guild and have done three raid nights with them so far. Unfortunately, my DPS is rather low compared to the rest of the DPS who are sitting at 483-490 ilvls (or thereabouts). As a new member, I'm keenly aware of having to keep my DPS up in order to justify my spot and have been told by the GM/raid leader to pick my DPS up. According to their sims through simulationcraft.com I should be going on 70k (fully buffed, Patchwerk style tank-and-spank) but I'm barely pulling 50k on most bosses in MV and the first couple on HoF. My raid leader has pretty well told me I need to be at 65-70k to justify my position but I'm just not sure that's a reasonable number for my gear level, experience with raiding and with the fights themselves. Is this a reasonable thought process? Of course I'd like to push my DPS, but I've got no delusions that I'll be pulling Patchwerk simulation numbers on a fight like Stone Guardians or Garalon. How do I explain myself without trying to justify what may very well be DPS that is too low for my class and gear?Lovepatch6 Feb 11, 2013
Feb 11, 2013 'Rare' hunter pets - kudos Hey all - just wanted to throw this out there... I'm sure it's probably been 'live' since launch but I've resubbed a month or so ago and just started playing this [hunter] character again. Did a little looking at new pets and found "Savage", so off I go to figure out where he is. Long story short, NICE WORK on 'Savage' and taming him... I love "hunting" for him, tracking, then finally thinking I found him, then ... anyway very enjoyable, I hope there are alot more type events like these and not just for hunters but for ALL classes... like the Green Fire for Warlocks coming up, maybe a new polymorph or something for mages, etc. etc., I really enjoy these "RP" type events to remind us we're unique classes and not just "FOTM" for PvP or top PvE dps. Anyway, thanks and I really hope to see more content like this! :)Leidolf2 Feb 11, 2013
Feb 11, 2013 Weapons Question Hey today my hunter recieved the normal mode bow off of will of the emperor Fang Kung, Spark of Titans Fang Kung, Spark of Titans I have previously been using Taoren, the Soul Burner and the same day I got enough sigils to get my legendary gem i also got the bow, so Im curious on any advice which weapon is better Just wasnt sure if the 500 agi gem made a big diffrence in the choice between the 2Alistarzza3 Feb 11, 2013
Feb 10, 2013 WTB sha-touched gun before 5.2 Anyone else in the same boat? It's getting pretty awful now that I'm the only person in my guild without a sha-touched weapon. My 500 agi gem has been in my bank since December 17th. 22 rolls on normal Lei-shei and counting, never had a gun drop 15 rolls on LFR, no luck here Would be nice if they are going to add some legendary-ish items to the game, that they aren't up to RNG. RNG and I don't get along.Azglok1 Feb 10, 2013
Feb 10, 2013 Question about Hyjal Magria rare spawn So i think im done with the hyjal quest cause im now getting the marks of world tree daily quest. I already tamed banthalos like hour ago or so but i havent seen magria yet is it because he hasnt spawn yet or do i need to complete more quest?Kenndo6 Feb 10, 2013
Feb 10, 2013 Please help me with BM PVP I have respecced BM and I'm not really sure how to play it. What sort of pets should I have for stampede? What sort of active pet should I have? And above all what should I do against other players? Do I just put up serpent sting and then use kill command and arcane shot? Also, do I need to use focus fire in PvP? Ty.Smellysmoot7 Feb 10, 2013
Feb 10, 2013 Hunter race choice. Okay, so to kinda tag this post with another of mine. I am re-entering the world of hunters, something I have not done since skill heavily out-weigh gear. (lvled this guy in cata but didnt touch him after that). And on top of that, if you notice, I am on blackrock, and if you know blackrock,...you know it's dead alliance wise. So long story short. I am moving this guy to Kil'Jaeden(where my main 90s are), and will be renaming him as I am no longer fond of this name. During my recent hunt for Magria, it brought up memories of Rakshiri, my favorite cat that took me FOREVER to get in Vanilla. And while talking to friends about my hunter past (was very good with BM hunter back in those days, not meaning to brag) I am growing more fond of my original hunter, who is 77 NE etc. So,.. I am debating on race changing this hunter after I move him to KJ, tempted to make him NE. Any good debates on the affects on a pvp hunter between Dwarf and NE? Chances are I am not going into serious pvp like 2k arenas or such, just a reg pvper and wpvper who does arena just for points.Agronnas3 Feb 10, 2013
Feb 10, 2013 hunters focus how can i increase the speed of focus regen?or is there a way? also can i higer my max focus count?Zohaann1 Feb 10, 2013
Feb 10, 2013 Hunter or Lock As the title implies, I'm having a tough choice between hunter and lock for a casual, well rounded character. Will be participating in current, but not cutting edge pve, and light to moderate RBG's and sub 2k arenas Suggestions?Ronchy3 Feb 10, 2013
Feb 10, 2013 A few questions about gear and stats 1. How important are mastery, speed, and haste? 2. Is hit or crit more important? 3. Also I have the Brutal Gladiator PvP set. The helm, shoulder and gloves are all better than what I had. However my pants and chestpiece have more agility than the Brutal Gladiator ones. As someone who really only does PvP in bgs, what should I be using? I have the Marshwalker Chestpiece and Marshwalker Legguards. The chestpiece has +55 agility and the pants have +52 agility. Comparatively the Brutal Gladiator's Chain Armor has +32 agility and the Brutal Gladiator's Chain Leggings has +38 agility. I'v been using the marshwalker pants and chestpiece for PvE and switching to the Brutal Gladiator pants and chest piece when I'm doing PvP. Am I making the right choice? (BTW I always wear the Brutal Gladiator helm, spaulders and gloves) Thank you for your help.Drusilla1 Feb 10, 2013
Feb 10, 2013 Kill command incorrect damage? i noticed whilst trying to level a hunter that my kill command tooltip said i should be hiting for around 700 damage, however when the spell was cast, kill command wa hitting for a measly 200 damage, even on critters. I cant find anything on whats going on but hope you guys who play hunters more often than me can help.Paxilion5 Feb 10, 2013
Feb 10, 2013 widow venom stack with battle fatigue? pvp does it? it should always be up then if it does right?Thrashh1 Feb 10, 2013
Feb 10, 2013 hunter, druid or shaman Im starting a new character and trying to decide between hunter, feral druid, or shaman. Hunters have always seemed like fun to me and ive always wanted to lvl one. Feral druid and shaman seem like alot of fun too. How are hunters doing right now for pve and pvp? do they tend to get boring? let me know what you think if you have played feral druid and shaman as well.Juggernaugt4 Feb 10, 2013
Feb 10, 2013 What am I doing wrong? I really do not like PvP all that much, yet when I do rated bgs I usually have close to top total damage and top or near top dps. Good for me. I seriously like the PVE, but frankly I suck really badly. No matter what I do, I am AT least 25% poorer than any other hunter similarly geared. I have tried all sorts of tricks I can find around here and other forums, yet I best I stink. Am I missing a opening macro or some other magic, what do you all do?Myek4 Feb 10, 2013
Feb 10, 2013 FUN race for my first alt/hunter? So the time has come to roll my first alt. I'm making a hunter for some pve but mostly pvp. Already bought a few looms (honor mail shoulders, justice bow, and the mail head and back from guild vendor).... Now trying to decide which will be the most FUN race to go with? I'm on the fence but leaning towards Horde for either an Orc, Blood Elf, or Goblin. Any thoughts guys/gals? I already understand the racial specifics from http://www.wowpedia.org/Starting_a_hunter but I'm looking for FUN factor. (I believe goblins have an advantage as well with engineering which would be a fun and beneficial prof)Lacokanostra11 Feb 10, 2013
Feb 10, 2013 Why Don't Spirit Healers Res Pets? I hate getting spawn camped and being at a huge disadvantage because I spawn at 50% health and have to try to get away to res my pet.Livemonk0 Feb 10, 2013
Feb 10, 2013 In long fights do SV and BM even out? like if you have a relatively long patchwerk fight (>5 min, single target) with the two specs in equal gear will BM still come out ahead of SV? It seems like from my experience BM is a lot burstier than SV.Rukthar1 Feb 10, 2013
Feb 9, 2013 Hunter Gear Visuals. Can we get some love? I've been playing for a really long time and watching the hunter gear not evolve as much as other sets have in originality, flash, badassness or color. I am just saying, it would be nice to not look at other classes sets in envy while disliking the one i am currently wearing.Insanium16 Feb 9, 2013
Feb 9, 2013 Question about the sporebat We having our hunter use the sporebat for the 5% haste buff for the casters, but the question I have is does the pet do lower damage compared to say using a wolf pet or do all pets do the same damage?Shetty2 Feb 9, 2013
Feb 9, 2013 Questions about my hunter What is better the wep from 10m normal msv double upgraded or the lfr wep off of lei shi double upgraded with gem? Also what is the most effective way to use my cooldowns after they have been used on opener?Razgrom5 Feb 9, 2013
Feb 9, 2013 Black Arrow should be undispellable Why should a cooldown like Black Arrow be dispellable in the first place?Bavok4 Feb 9, 2013
Feb 9, 2013 BM AOE BUFF BEAST CLEAVE this will be allAshyarrows5 Feb 9, 2013