Hunter

Feb 23, 2013 No Glyph of Endless Wrath fix? Checked the patch notes and didn't see that they were fixing the issue with pets losing all aggro when Bestial Wrath is activated with this glyph active.Hokietsuma0 Feb 23, 2013
Feb 23, 2013 is this a bug or something http://s3.postimage.org/wnhttcmwj/Wo_WScrn_Shot_022213_231256.jpg how come the elite gears have the same stats as the non-elite?Immortalock1 Feb 23, 2013
Feb 23, 2013 spinning hunters, throwing bullets? Is this new, or have I somehow never noticed before? My hunters are randomly jumping and spinning all the way around in between bow shots (or gun shots). It doesn't seem to be predictable. Also seemingly at random times, instead of the bow shot - or gun shot - animation, my hunters will lean forward and *throw* something. --Are they throwing the bullets?? Sometimes these new animations are accompanied by a wind-like whooshing sound. It's slightly unnerving to be spamming arcane shot then suddenly jump-spin-throw. Does anyone know if this is supposed to happen now? I'm wondering if I should report it as a bug.Taralin9 Feb 23, 2013
Feb 23, 2013 Help, Hello all, my hunter is nearing 90 and i was seeking some advice on cd's with proc's and things like that. Combo's ? ThanksPréstige2 Feb 23, 2013
Feb 23, 2013 two monk killing spirit bear so just to let everyone know. there is two monk that just come and kill spirit bear in grizzly hills. Dhaiyu and Xhiaa just watch out for them.Aintsad5 Feb 23, 2013
Feb 23, 2013 Can I see some Tauren Hunters? I'm debating in faction changing in the near future, but since Tauren are my favorite in-game race, I'd like to see how they look with hunter gear on. :DDemichelis13 Feb 23, 2013
Feb 22, 2013 Team-USE UR DEFENSE CD! Hunter-wuts dat? one of the huge crutches that hunters must bare is the lack of Defensive CDs compared to other classes. this one factor seriously turns me away from playing a hunter, even though they are my favorite class in the game. DEFENSIVE CDS Deterrence Det is considered the hunters only true defensive CD. causing all ranged and melee attacks to miss, deflect (Reflect if glyphed) spells, and provide 30% damage reduction (50% if glyphed) is an amazing tool to use in a clutch situation. I think that this should be a base 1 minute cooldown instead of 2 minute. I don't like having to get the talent to get it to 1 minute when, IMO, it should already be 1 minute. Disengage One of my favorite moves in the game and one of the most helpful moves IMO. Again, i hate having to take the talent in order to get it on par with a warriors charge or a mages blink. It would be nice if we could use this out of Combat, would give use some more mobility (that i think we don't need :c ) COULD BE CONSIDERED A DEFENSIVE CD Readiness resets the CD on all of your moves, very nice, but the CD on this move is way too long. Feign Death because everyone will believe that a hunter at half health died for no apparent reason. i only use this as either an aggro drop (and it only works half the time as that) or when i am about to use Kill Command and see if my opponent has the option enabled that will make him auto-target the first thing that hits him (it's funny watching them attack my pet). Camouflage has great out of combat usage but once you're in combat it is almost useless. i use it every now and then to annoy a caster who is casting at me in combat but it never stops them from getting it off. Overall i think it would be a great change to quality of life if we where to get more defensive CDs that can be applicable to both PvP and PvE. Anything that could prevent us from getting damage. Rogues have Feint, Combat Readiness, Evasion, Cloak of Shadows, ect., it would be nice to get some defensive CDs like the Rogues do.Gunstrong11 Feb 22, 2013
Feb 22, 2013 Can I get an opinion about gear upgrades? So I just got lucky with Galleon spawning and giving me both Crest of the Grand Warband Hereditary Saurok Loop Should I break my 4 piece and replace my Yaungol Slayer's Headguard with Crest of the Grand Warband Which ring should I replace. Anji's Keepsake or Seal of the Windreaver for Hereditary Saurok LoopTheron2 Feb 22, 2013
Feb 22, 2013 Ban'thalos Help? I have started my quest to tame ban'thalos on my hunter, but i have a few questions. 1. I know how to get ontop the tree but should i fly first to cover the whole area with my npcscanner then go to the tree when he spawns or sit on the tree? 2. I watched a video back in 4.2 that you had to do the dailies, cause there are different phases or something, currently the statue is broken for me and its alll firey and stuff lol, will eh still spawn? 3. Any possible time it took you to see him spawn or his exact spawn timer?Lífe10 Feb 22, 2013
Feb 22, 2013 MM Buffs in 5.2 http://i.imgur.com/XT6Rtjk.png This pleases me. I can finally go back to my favorite hunter spec.Trolledmon6 Feb 22, 2013
Feb 22, 2013 Hunters 1v1 Hey guys, A few friends and I may make some hunters as alts, but I was just curious how hunters are currently and heading into 5.2 in duels? If you had to pick 3 toughest classes to duel as a hunter what would they be? Thanks!Petomatic7 Feb 22, 2013
Feb 22, 2013 Check out my dps rotation - make suggestions I am specialized in beast mastery. I am level 90 and pvp mostly. Hunters Mark Silencing Shot Serpent Sting Focus Fire Kill Command Glaive Toss Arcane Shot Cobra Shot I fire off dire beast, lynx rush, and stampede when the cooldown has expired. I also make sure that aspect of the iron hawk is activated. What am I missing?Maxsand7 Feb 22, 2013
Feb 22, 2013 Got my highest powershot crit in a bg... In wsg last night I powershot another hunter for 427k. I've used powershot since mop release but that was my highest so far and first one over 400k that wasn't on a ToK orb carrier or anything. Crazy part was I didn't even pop a virmens bite which I normally do when I'm face rolling bg's. I also hit a Mage for a 226k non crit... Ill post screenshots later when I get off work. Anyone else any stories? <3 Liquid, t2 MM hunterLiquíd8 Feb 22, 2013
Feb 22, 2013 Spirit Beasts Since we are crossing realms in those areas, Spirit Beasts are almost impossible to get. I've been trying with this toon, on his BM off spec of course. Also with another Hunter I have. At the places where they spawn, there are usually several Hunters already there just waiting. A couple of times I have even seen Hunters attack and kill the beast before the first Hunter can get him tamed. That is just wrong guys, if somebody else starts first, please just let them have it. I have even seen other factions, Horde and Alli alike, attack and kill the other hunter. I have even went to one spot, logged, then came back 3 hours later and the very same Hunters are still camping the spot. I know it takes tenacity, but seriously, how hard should it be? My suggestion is either make them spawn faster, or move them to spots where they don't cross realms. I have talked with a couple of Hunters that are collecting them. No problem with that. I wish them luck at getting as many as they can. What do you guys think? Is there a way to get Blizz to actually listen to us? It seems to me we Hunters don't have an advocate on the board anymore.Hoodx11 Feb 22, 2013
Feb 22, 2013 Fervor Anyone else like this talent? Been playing around with it and really enjoying it o.OBullettime3 Feb 22, 2013
Feb 22, 2013 Buff Stampede and powershot It needs some buffs.Totheknee2 Feb 22, 2013
Feb 22, 2013 Helpful Advise Please I started Playing Last October, mostly Questing. The Guild is encouraging me to start doing PVP, Bgs and Arenas. Members will come with me. They Gifted me a Pvp starter set... Contenders gear and introduced me to Gurubashi Arena to help others open the chest. They mentioned transmorging my Gear and enchanting it (Guild will supply Enchants, what should I ask for?). I've never done that. What Stats should I go for? I would actually like to be the best I can be but I'm still learning. Any Helpful Advice? (Note: I am still working on getting a Spirit Beast. I am going to try 2s in Arena this weekend and Bgs anytime now... kinda nervous about it). Thank You.Lawsonham1 Feb 22, 2013
Feb 22, 2013 Steady shot buffed again :D Hunter (Forums, Talent Calculator) Steady Shot additional damage increased by 44% and weapon damage increased to 60%, up from 50%. http://www.mmo-champion.com/contentTinychi2 Feb 22, 2013
Feb 22, 2013 i really love rng.....no really, i do I just feel like venting a bit - sure i understand how this whole rng thing works but i really enjoy the fact that i have had 30ish loot chances at the lovely lfr gun with the legendary gem in my bag since early december and no dice.Flowbbe21 Feb 22, 2013
Feb 22, 2013 Track Humanoid macro does anyone have a macro for shutting off track humanoid, or can help me create one ? I love the skill except for when i'm idling in cities!Moocaholic4 Feb 22, 2013
Feb 22, 2013 DPS issues I'm gonna try making this simple. It seems in random dungeons and raids my DPS is really low. Like right at the bottom with healers. Now today I got my leg drop from Sha and it took like 750+ mastery away from me. Everyone says to horde mastery as BM but why would those legs take my Mastery? Why is my dps so damn low? unnnngh. What am I doing wrong?Anurion9 Feb 22, 2013
Feb 22, 2013 Nerf!! Goblin hunters armory stance, cause I am jelly.Edreesta5 Feb 22, 2013
Feb 22, 2013 Growl bug? Is anyone else experiencing their pet pulling aggro in instances when growl is OFF? It is a problem with my Quilen I am noticing. I'm not sure if I'm queued with sub par tanks or what :(Faeryn10 Feb 22, 2013
Feb 22, 2013 BRING BACK MARKSMAN!!! BRING BACK MARKSMAN!!! As a single long-time heroic boss killing hunter who don't need no buffs in his life. I MISS having MM as a viable and somewhat primary spec! Please blizzard bring it back to LIFE! I miss that PURE weapon damage of a spec! I speak for all those hunters out there who HATE Beast Mastery with a passion and who LOVEEEEEEEEEEE to game it up as Survival/Marksmanship spec. Changes blizzard could make to buff Marksmanship: ------------------------------------------------------------- 1.) Better AoE- Some time of mass bleed area of effect, like what serpent sting does. 2.) A better mastery! An extra weapon shot is nice, but why does it have to be like arms warriors?? Think of something slightly better!! 3.) Take "Arcane Shot" OUT of our rotation, AIMED SHOT 4 LIFE!!! 4.) Make a better Aimed Shot animation. Something fancy and flashy! Makes us hunters FEEL like we can do anything!! Thanks for listening :) <3Davethenasty63 Feb 22, 2013
Feb 22, 2013 AQ40: Twins Emperors Solo Can anyone help me with this? Given that half our crap is magic based and the other half is white dmg, I'm struggling to out dps the healing on this fight. I can only keep Widow Venom up on the one guy ( the caster guy is immune) and the caster guy just sits there non stop spamming heals. Any help is appreciated.Spechunt15 Feb 22, 2013
Feb 22, 2013 Can we get Ancient Hysteria base? Blizzard can make this long effort to make all three specs perfectly viable, but as long as a raid has no mage/shaman a hunter is going to be required to be BM. It is one of the few remaining spec dependent buffs and possibly the most important. Our raid doesn't have a mage and if our shaman ever isn't there for various reasons I am required to be BM. For the fights BM is better it is less of a problem, but other fights it becomes a problem. There is already a problem where survival is the only viable AoE spec, so any fight that has significant need of AoE hunters are going to flock to survival. This will hold true even if all the specs are even single target. Any time a raid doesn't have a mage/shaman the hunters stuck as BM simply for bloodlust. Isn't this in direct opposition of the Bring the Player not the class? If you want players to pick which spec they like the best AND make an effort to have them be relatively even, BM bloodlust still tilts it against the other specs in certain situations. I don't see how making it class wide either as a Ferocity pet specific or base class ability upsets the balance of anything.Bledwarf14 Feb 22, 2013
Feb 22, 2013 This one's for my homies... I'be been away for a while playing that other game (GW2) bad me...anwayz, I almost forgot why I love my fellow hunters. On my first day of playing and reading the boards...Some "fool" class came on to our board QQ'n about something and without missing a beat some one said "Welcome back. Who rolled you this time?" I never laughed so hard in my life. I just want to say thank you guys for making me smile... Happy HuntingFoolkiller1 Feb 22, 2013
Feb 22, 2013 Am i doing something wrong? (bm) I can't seem to hit over 50k with blink strike or kill command on geared opponents. I even changed up my gemming to a little more pvp power and it doesn't cut it. Thats with all cds popped. The only time i can hit that hard is against a mage or maybe a ret.Thuglifexo0 Feb 22, 2013
Feb 22, 2013 Bestial Wrath I'm having an issue with this spell from time to time, and I've tried searching around for a fix. So while I'm doing my opening sequence for dps, sometimes when I readiness and try to BW again it says it cannot be used. Not sure what the issue is. I throw in a couple more Kill Commands and it still doesn't work. This doesn't happen all the time but when it does its insanely annoying. Anybody have any ideas?Gersbermz5 Feb 22, 2013
Feb 21, 2013 Aspect of the Pack. Why does this exist? It is an annoyance when people use it it in groups and I find myself never needing it. The biggest problem with it is that people have no choice but to accept the buff and can't do anything about it.Turahk19 Feb 21, 2013
Feb 21, 2013 Brawler's Guild Love this! Since there arent any real solo challenges, other then old raid content, I couldnt be happier.Jatarri1 Feb 21, 2013
Feb 21, 2013 your hunter talent tree? my boyfriend got me into this game but doesnt know much about hunters, please list your opinions and specs on which talens are best. exhiliration or iron hawk? glaives or powershot?Prisile3 Feb 21, 2013
Feb 21, 2013 Hunter Leveling Hello Forum, I recently decided to go on and level up a hunter. I've been wanting one for a very long time and thought that now is the time to make one. Thing is, I only have the heirlooms from a previous rogue that I leveled, and I don't really have the time to grind for JPs etc. Is it ok to level my hunter with the leather heirlooms? Don't they provide the same benefits as the mail heirlooms?Psychíc6 Feb 21, 2013
Feb 21, 2013 Hunters need more forums So we can store all the stable slot threads in them.Jatarri1 Feb 21, 2013
Feb 21, 2013 So I am being a machoist I am being a machoist and I have dropped my BM spec. I am currently switching MM/SV depending on the mood/need. I know that I am one good stun session away from trying to run back to my precious BW and I am slowing trying to ween myself off the Spirit Beast heals. Hopefully one day when my gear catches up I can run with Ironhawk instead of Exhilaration. What I have noticed is that my reaction time appears to be quicker because I don't have to double check that my pet is doing what I actually commanded it to do. It seems to stay on the proper target now. Surv is a blast in a random BG and MM has been fun in WPvP. The test will be be capping Arena 2's tonight and RBG's this week. If I can do that and get my weapon and upgrade I think that the transition will be a lot smoother. Has anyone else tried this recently? I am curious to see how long you stuck with it and what was your main obstacle to overcome. I know a lot of this will be Trial and Error on my part but I have always found it beneficial to learn from other people's experiences. Any suggestions?Kreauxm11 Feb 21, 2013
Feb 21, 2013 what blizz should do to mm change mastery into armor piercing.Prettyflacka20 Feb 21, 2013
Feb 21, 2013 Marksmanship feels like it has no place I've have been BM PvP and Surv PvE for a while now. Every now and then I'll switch to Marks to change things up, but quickly switch back as I am reminded why I don't play Marks. BM has superior Burst/Utility, while Surv has superior AoE/, and they are all pretty close single target. Feels like marks needs something of its own. Being the 'Petless' option could be the specs identity which sets it apart.Methalos9 Feb 21, 2013
Feb 21, 2013 Survival Hunter Serpent Sting question? I am leveling a hunter, currently level 70. I have noticed that my Serpent Sting initial damage caused by Improved Serpent Sting seems to be higher than either Explosive Shot or Arcane shot's damage, with a lower focus cost. Due to this, spamming Serpent Sting and only ever using Arcane Shot with Thrill of the Hunt procs seems to yield higher dps. Does this hold true at higher levels? Thank you.Løckon8 Feb 21, 2013
Feb 21, 2013 trophy room needed I am sure this is not a new hunter QQ, but there are too many things to tame. I don't want to abandon pets, especially uniques, rares, etc. There simply isn't enough space in the stable given all the new pet types and skins. If I can carry 100 mounts in my bag somewhere, why can't I carry more pets? Can we get more stable slots? Or can we get a trophy room that might work like void storage?Moksha1 Feb 21, 2013
Feb 21, 2013 MM pvp Is MM viable for random bgs?Erotika5 Feb 21, 2013
Feb 21, 2013 Hunters pets, impersonal obligations Hunter pets are not in a good spot right now, although better than they have been before. Blizzard has two design intentions for hunter pets. One being that the pet is a boon companion to the hunter and the other being that the pet serves as practically a hunter's only raid utility. We currently have three kinds of pet families: PvE buff pets PvP pets The others PvE buff pets are of course pet families like cats, wolves, raptors, serpents, sporebats, etc. PvP pets are the usual monkeys, cranes, spiders, etc. The other pets are the ones that get little to no usage at all in any aspect of the game because their special ability isn't good enough. Pets like crocolisks, basilisks, moths, bears, etc. Pets have become little more than an impersonal raid buff or special ability, since that is literally the only variation between pet families. Some may say this is a good thing, that people aren't forced to bring only ferocity pets to raids, or that specific pets are no longer required at all times (like wolves pre cata). In my opinion blizzard is going about this all wrong. I don't want to view my boon companion as just another aspect of my class that makes me a hunter, I want to actually view them as my boon companion, we stick together through thick and thin, overcoming every challenge side by side. That is impossible with the current pet design. In fact I have had to delete some of my favorite pets out of my stable because I needed to make room for all the raid buff/debuff pets. Just like an hour ago I abandoned my rare spawn molten front crab to make room for a standard gorilla for protectors of the endless. Blizzards needs to separate two things; pets and hunter utility. If pets are completely homogenized except for their skins and bonus abilities it would be too soon. Some might not like it because of a lack of variation but what people fail to realize is that it is this obligated variation that forces us to take specific pets everywhere in the first place. Some kind of variation would be acceptable, for example if every pet family had a unique attack ability that functioned in different ways but ultimately provided approximately the same dps. We would be in a much better spot than we are now where some pets are mandatory and some might as well not exist. Sure the min maxers would use the specific pet that provides 2 additional dps, but we would still be in a much better place than now. Please blizzard, redesign hunter pets. They just feel like warlock minions now. We just summon them for their buff and then dismiss them when they are no longer needed. That isn't how you treat your boon companion.Spinnerdh35 Feb 21, 2013
Feb 21, 2013 Hunter Pet Changes First of all I know this is not the suggestion forum, and that developers will likely not be reading this post. I have made these same suggestions in game, and am only repeating them here to get feedback from the community at large. I really like the changes that have been made to pets, as a general rule. There is no longer a "best" pet when it comes to damage; thus giving hunters the ability to chose whichever animal they find esthetically pleasing. This paradigm falls apart when it comes to what the hunter pet can offer to a raid or group, and that is the topic of this thread. I would like to see hunter pets reduced from three trees to two: Ferocity and Tenacity. These trees would function exactly as they do now. All pets would have access to a universal Cunning Tree. This tree would be composed of three columns. The first column would be comprised of all the pet abilities that grant a raid buff/debuff. These abilities would be streamlined to remove redundancies. So all mastery buffs, crit. buffs, damage debuffs etc would fall under one name, instead of the multitude of unique family names they currently go by. The hunter would then be able to "Teach" his/her pet whichever ability is needed for the current raid. The removal of redundant names would also facilitate the making of macros. This first section would be the most fluid of the three, allowing the hunter to switch to whichever ability is currently needed by the raid. The second column of the cunning tree would contain abilities that currently make up the pet family abilities. At first I was thinking of allowing each family to retain its own unique ability, but that undermines the all-pet-skins-are-equal theme I am trying to build. At first it seems far fetched, for obvious anatomical reasons. A cat does not spin webs, and thus should have no right to use this ability. But this amounts to fluff content. What is web but a stun/interrupt? So a cat would not launch a web, but would, instead, pounce and the end result be the same. Each family would have to be coded differently, for cinematic purposes, but would provide the same generic ability. Cats stun would look like a pounce and the spiders would have their webs, but the choice in the second column would be the same for both. What abilities would be in this second column? I would love to hear your ideas! Right now I am thinking of Stun, Shield, and Monstrous Bite, but I am sure there are many I have missed. The third column would be for Beast Masters' exotic talent tree. The abilities in this tree, off the top of my head, would include the heal, resurrect, and AoE. By giving BM access to these abilities regardless of which pet they chose, opens up all pet skins to all hunter specs. The second and third columns would not be nearly as flexible as the first. The hunter would be required to go to a stable master or pet trainer to reset these abilities. I think this goes a long way in preventing the new pet talent tree system from being too over powered, by preventing a hunter from switch their pet's abilities between every fight. I think this new pet system effectively changes none of the hunters current capabilities. They have they same flexibility, but can now bring whichever pet appeals to them the most. I would make an additional change to how hunters work and that is reduce the amount of pets they can have on hand. With the new system there would no longer be a need to have five pets on hand to have a contingency for every situation. I would reduce the number to two. One for the pet you have now, and one for the beast you just saw and want to tame. The stable would remain at its current size to facilitate those that enjoy collecting. This change necessitates one further change and that is how Stampede works. The default stampede would now be the one where five versions of your pet appear. The new glyph would make it so that your stampede chooses four random animals from your stable and has them join the fray. I am, admittedly, not very savvy in regards to what is or is not over powered. I tend to be too lazy to do the math, and am only an averagely skilled player. Being over powered has never been something I have been burdened with :) So it is possible that I have over looked something major and that this new system is too powerful. The most powerful combinations I can think of are a pet with the Shell Shield, Spirit Mend, and Agility Buff abilities for tanking or Stun, AoE, and Agility for overall damage. These, however, only have real application outside of a group, as those abilities would all be handled by other group members. This means that the super strong combinations (as I see them) would really only apply to soloing situations, which should not effect game balance. Sorry the post ended up so long. Thank you for reading and please let me know your thoughts and ideas. CheersMakhaviel0 Feb 21, 2013
Feb 21, 2013 Powershot doesn't need a nerf, here's why In 8 years of the game I haven't complained about all the nerfs - class changes etc of my characters, but here is my perspective. I played hunter in Vanilla when Hunters had to know how to play their class and a single mistake would equal death. You had to trap another class and get off the long casting time of Aimed Shot. When they completely changed hunters in the following years I couldn't stand to play the class and quit for a few years. It became all instant shot's and no deadzone at the start of TBC if I remember right. The soul of the class was gone and it was very bland. I had been waiting all these years for blizzard to somewhat bring back hunters after they destroyed Aimed Shot and bring back some of the old mechanics of the class. They finally did with Powershot and 3 seconds of casting is an eternity in PvP. If you get hit by it you more than likely got out played and CC'd or you are a complete moron. It also has a 1 minute cooldown, it's not like you can spam it. Also it is not going to take more than 1/4 of someones health (40-100k against pvp geared players) and in the time that it is cast you could cast 4-6 other abilitys and do alot more damage than that one shot so I don't understand what anyone's problem is. Mages and Warlocks for example have similar abilitys that hit for as much or more than Powershot. I have watched video's of Mages in arena getting a Pyroblast proc hitting for 100-140k then spamming an Alter Time Pyroblast macro and hitting them another 2-3 times for the same amount. That is an instant kill with over 500k damage in less than 2 seconds. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gUYP4QD8EI. And Chaos Bolt hits even harder than that. Obliterate crits over 100k in blue pvp gear and is instant. I do not want the Mage, Warlock & DK classes to get nerfed, I did not mention them for that. I am just comparing to what people are complaining about. Anyway, thank you for reading my post and I hope you will consider what I have said.Wolff5 Feb 21, 2013
Feb 21, 2013 Extended Stable I was just in my stable the other day when I noticed that it was FULL, I love collecting pets and for some of them they were pretty time consuming to get, especially the Spirit beast. But now with the way Bliz has made it actually TRACK and hunt down the new pets makes it even MORE exciting, but the sad truth is that in order for me to get any new pets I'd have to release some of my others...and that's not cool especially considering the time and effort most Hunters put in to get them. So is Bliz going to expand the stables? or just force hunters to pick and choose, which will pretty much make me not want to even see the new tamable s anymore. I'd even be willing to spend gold on an expanded stable.Trínìtÿ2 Feb 21, 2013
Feb 21, 2013 BM Hunters should have a 20 yard range! Since BM Hunters Pet damage is still the main source of damage for a hunter, why should they be able to range people from 30-40 yards away using utility and CC on whoever they wish? I believe the 40 yard range should be reserved for Marksman Hunter, as it will give a true meaning to the spec, being able to pin point an arrow from far away and hopefully then make the lovers of kiting return to MM or SV. Just a thought.Gladjacent31 Feb 21, 2013
Feb 21, 2013 Any really good War Stomp uses in PvP? Just curious if any tauren hunters have found great uses for War Stomp in PvP. New to this hunter, so I'm just going through every ability that I have and am focusing on using this racial now. So far, one funny use that I have found. Sometimes, a frost mage will run up to you and hit frost nova to set up a shatter combo. Not that we don't have enough ways to stop this / I've found so far mages aren't too threatening to us, I just find it funny when I time a War Stomp to shave off 2 seconds from their shatter combo and possibly get them to waste a blink. Their first reaction when stunned is sometimes just blink lol puts it on cooldown which can help your melee. What uses have you found?Bavok5 Feb 21, 2013
Feb 21, 2013 Devilsaur spiritbeast. This should be put in the game right now.Tråp13 Feb 21, 2013
Feb 21, 2013 Spec with the best arcane shot? Currently doing a twink raiding sort of thing(capping at 60 and raiding old raids) and arcane shot does the majority of my damage at this level. As BM, kill command isn't even worth using. KC = 24 damage per focus AS = 52.5 dpf Which leads me to believe that AS will be far better for my damage. Was wondering if Surv/Marks had any special bonuses to it that I'm not thinking of. I can't think of anything that competes with half cost 10% buffed AS from bestial wrath for 10s per minute. Not only that, BM has the proc for pet critical strikes from AS usage. Thoughts?Tritonis4 Feb 21, 2013
Feb 21, 2013 Hunter Buffs in Upcoming Patch Hunter - Aimed Shot damage +10%. - Chimera Shot damage +50%. - Steady Shot damage +20%. - Black Arrow and Explosive Shot damage +15%. - Hearing lots of concerns about Power Shot in PvP, so we may need a PvP-specific tweak there.Bullettime66 Feb 21, 2013
Feb 21, 2013 Talent choice... Having a real tough time choosing between TotH and Dire beast...same with Murder of Crows/Lynx Rush/Blink strike...I don't know which would be more dps...each time i test it I'm always with in 1k of each and it dosen't change much.... Does one spec show more dps boost usually than the others? or should i just go with whats funDawndragoon5 Feb 21, 2013