Hunter

Nov 23, 2012 Getting BoA's So I don't have MoP yet because I just came back, and won't be getting it for a bit because I just got a new computer. I want to farm for heirlooms for my alt, and I want to know at level 85, would I get honor or JP faster? Queues are taking a while since I guess there really aren't many level 85 players anymore.Desarian1 Nov 23, 2012
Nov 23, 2012 What should I expect at level 90? Hunters may be a messed up class, but that isn't stopping me from looking decent against other people at level 85. I'm going to assume that they get better at level 90, am I right on this one?Danget4 Nov 23, 2012
Nov 23, 2012 Ban'thalos problem I can see him when i flying on a taxi flight, when i get down the flight, Ban'thalos is gone. Do i have to finish all the questline? My process is "I can do the fireland daily quest, and I can use the portal to fireland." Is Banthalos bug or something?Ironelfter3 Nov 23, 2012
Nov 22, 2012 Best glyphs for levelling Hi guys, new hunter alt here. Any suggestions as to which should be my glyph choices at level 25 / 50 / 75? I will mostly be questing as most of my other alts just queued in dungeons. I'm thinking Glyph of Pathfinding would be a good first choice, and then perhaps one of the Mend Pet glyphs later on... Also, I'm currently BM but with all my heirlooms mobs are usually almost dead by the time my pet reaches them, so is SV better for levelling?Zinkazi1 Nov 22, 2012
Nov 22, 2012 Kunchongs and Pandaria Cloud Serpents I was wondering why they aren't tamable. I've noticed that they are classed as beasts and they could also fit easily into the Silithid and Wind Serpent families respectively. The cooperative relationship between the serpents and the denizens of Pandaria is quite prominent throughout the continent, so its not a entirely unreasonable to have a hunter/pet relationship with them. As for Kunchongs, from what I have gathered, they are related to the Mantid which are related to the Qiraji so Silithid seems to be a fair approximation. Kunchongs are similar anatomically to Silithid as well. I just figured it would make sense so I was curious.Rimiri4 Nov 22, 2012
Nov 22, 2012 Hunter Base Crit Is it intended for hunters to have a base crit of 0%? I was just comparing my hunter and warrior critical percentage and found it odd they had relatively the same critical percentage while hunters stack a main stat that increases crit and warriors do not.Celox11 Nov 22, 2012
Nov 22, 2012 Garalon Hunter Dps I'm 482 survival and i'm pulling about 60+k dps at end of fight, and dead last on the dps meters. granted i was full time on body, im still getting schooled by my other dpsers, who have almost the same amount of dmg on body as me, but are on legs as well. our dpsers are 2 mages, a shadowpriest, dk tank in dps gear and blood spec, a demo lock, a feral druid, and me. how do i improve on my dps? do u guys stand on legs and serpent spread onto body? does the 100% dmg increase affect the boss as well? please help! unfortunately i didn't log our kill.. suffice to say i was full time on boss, and im one of the pheromone kitersRabak9 Nov 22, 2012
Nov 22, 2012 Blizz's nefarious plan I figured it out. Blizz's plan for Hunters? The Hunter is the quintessential leveling class - ten, eleven, twelve year-old kids all over the world beg mom and dad for money for the monthly subscription so they can create a Hunter named Legolass, Ligolass, or Leggolas and his pet meow meow or woof woof. If you want to do level 90 end game raiding or PvPing, do NOT roll a hunter. If you like the level treadmill and running quests from 1 to 90, then roll a Hunter. Hunters completely suck in PvE raiding (waaaay below other classes, with no fix in sight), and Hunters are just about useless in high end PvP (unless you can talk others into carrying you). It's an extremely fun class to play from a beginner's perspective - any waterhead moron who just bought the game can level his Hunter to 90 in a few weeks by mashing his face on the keyboard, which is EXACTLY what Blizzard planned for the class. For those of you who want to play the Hunter past 90, stay away! You have been warned.Peaux23 Nov 22, 2012
Nov 22, 2012 Hunter pet assistance? I'm leveling a baby hunter for the first time since Cata. Am I missing something? I don't remember pets being this...squishy. I send my pet after something and it dies nearly every pull. Is there something I'm not doing? Hunter's level 20.Erykä1 Nov 22, 2012
Nov 22, 2012 The Melee Hunter that could have been... Back in the days of "vanilla", I used to love running around with my two hand sword smashing everything in sight with my trusty Owl EvilBetty right along side me... But sadly, just like EvilBetty, Melee Hunters are gone! Here's what I would have liked for the Survival Spec... Raptor Strike (25 Focus) - Strike your target for X Damage. Misdirection (Survival) - Your next 3 melee strikes generate additional threat for your friendly focus. If no focus is selected, threat will be generated for your active pet. Venomous Strike (15 Focus) - Inflicts 80% Weapon Damage and causes an additional X damage every 2 seconds for the next 15 seconds. Venomous Touch (Passive) - Your damage over time effect of Venomous Strike has a chance to restore 10 Focus each time it does damage. Frenzy (Passive) - Each time your pet deals a critical strike, your attack speed is increased by 5% for 10 seconds, Stacking up to 5 times. The Beast Within - Consumes 5 Stacks of Frenzy to grant you The Beast Within (Buff) for the next 2 minutes. The Beast Within (Buff) - Grants the hunter benefits based on your current pets spec. *Tenacity - Your Attacks generate additional threat for your pet and your auto attack damage heals your pet for 50% of the damage dealt. *Cunning - Your Attacks which consume focus have a chance to return 50% of the focus used. Successful Critical Strikes have a 100% chance to return 50% of the Focus used. *Ferocity - Your Venomous Strike also heals you for 100% of the damage dealt. In addition, your Raptor Strike hits all targets within melee range. Concussion Strike (40 Focus) - Strike your enemy target for X damage and reduce their movement speed by 70% for 6 seconds. (10 second cooldown) Trap Master (Passive) - Allows you to instantly drop traps at the feet of your target and improves your traps. *Ice Trap - Allows you to Trap 2 targets. *Freezing Trap - Causing your Freezing trap to slip enemy targets who step on it stunning them for 4 seconds and interrupting spell casts. *Immolation Trap - Causes your Immolation Trap to also scatter up to 5 burning embers within 10 yards of the trap when it explodes. Embers burn enemy targets who touch them for X damage over 12 seconds. *Snake Trap - Each time your snakes deal damage, they have a chance to generate 2 Focus. Aspect of the Beast - Increase your Melee Damage by 25% on targets effected by your Hunter's Mark. In Addition, each time you successfully hit your target with Raptor Strike, your chance to dodge is increased by 5%, stacking up to 10 times. This effect is consumed when you successfully dodge an attack. Glyphs... Glyph of Beast Aspect (Survival) - Causes your Aspect of the Beast to also effect your current pet. Glyph of Venom (Survival) - Increases the damage of Venomous Strikes damage over time effect by 100%, but removes the instant damage effect from the ability. Glyph of Wing Clip - Causes your wing clip to generate 50 Focus, but increases it's cool down to 120 seconds Glyph of Burning - Grants you the ignite weapon ability. *Ignite Weapon - Smoother your weapon in oil and ignite it. Burning Weapons inflict an additional X damage each time they strike your target. (30 Min Duration) These were just a few ideas I had for the melee spec... I know it'll most likely never happen, but I was bored and figured I'd share. Thanks for reading!Marrown17 Nov 22, 2012
Nov 22, 2012 Hunters finally fall to the bottom I get that sims are not always correct, and that at level 90 everything will be sunshine and buttercups, but what the hell is this. http://www.simulationcraft.org/504/Raid_T14H.htmlÍvy81 Nov 22, 2012
Nov 22, 2012 BM + Frost Dk 2's - strat suggestions Just messing about recently with a frost DK mate of mine in arena, we both have full blue honor pvp sets and a few epic pieces, Decided to play through some arenas but we hit 1400 and started to actually play against people ( not mindless trolls who mash everything ) -> DK gets blown up instantly if we face a warrior? what do?Nightice0 Nov 22, 2012
Nov 22, 2012 A question about tracking Savage. I've found the bloody tracks on the ground, was following them as best I could and when I couldn't find one, I backtracked to the one before... Only problem was, that it had disappeared. Does that mean that Savage had been tamed? Or should I keep tracking in the direction of the tracks and keep flaring?Faedryl5 Nov 22, 2012
Nov 22, 2012 How Powershot should be... If this is indeed a Skill Shot that is akin to Charging Ox Wave and is not a targeted ability then why... 1. Is there a cast time? 2. Does it respond "I don't have a target." Powershot according to developers remains a skill shot which requires aim. So why not make it a stance? Powershot Instant You plant your feet and ready a massive projectile doing damage to whatever is in your sights. Jumping will cancel this stance. Shoots 3 projectiles within a duration of 5 seconds. During the Powershot stance, you are of course unable to move as if casting this. But you can shoot off powerful projectiles from this stance at a 1 second global cooldown and when you activate it - you are given a targeting reticule that helps determine where your shots are aiming. This way, when you plant your feet for such a stance it's kind of like entering a turret vehicle for 5 seconds. I made a quick example of this in Photoshop: http://i.imgur.com/flmav.jpgTòsh2 Nov 22, 2012
Nov 22, 2012 Why can't I tame Coldarra arcane serpents? On petopia it says there tameable and that blizz has turned them into beasts. When I try tame one, it says invalid target and its still a dragonkin :(Pßnjustice5 Nov 22, 2012
Nov 22, 2012 Survival Haste Plateau. I was running some simulations on simcraft recently and notice that haste was outweighing crit for me as survival (and even BM which I found very odd. but I haven't done extensive testing on it.) so I did a ton of reforging and simulation and found that somewhere around 3900 is where haste drops out and crit becomes more valued again. I will say having large amounts of haste makes simmed Dps a little sporadic, the Dps tends to vary by about 30 points but is generally in the same area, where as with crit it was within a couple of numbers every time. I looked around and couldn't find much on hunter haste plateaus, and less on survival plateaus. So if anyone has a more accurate number it would be appreciated.Eggo4 Nov 22, 2012
Nov 22, 2012 Power shot Why did the stampede bug get fixed the night they found it? Yet Power shot has been bugged the whole xpacLegonds15 Nov 22, 2012
Nov 22, 2012 What's with all the mastery? Seriously, almost all hunter gear has mastery now. I realize it's good for BM, but the other specs would MUCH rather hit, expertise, crit, haste... mastery is about the least useful stat for us. For me, at the moment: Head: Mastery + crit Neck: Crit + Expertise Shoulder: Mastery + Crit Back: Mastery + Crit Chest: Mastery + Crit Bracers: Haste + Crit Gloves: Mastery + Crit Belt: Mastery + Haste Legs: Mastery + Expertise Boots: Mastery + Crit Ring 1: Mastery + Expertise Ring 2: Hit + Haste Trinket 1: Mastery Tinket 2: Nothing Not even joking, out of all my armour, 2 pieces lack mastery. Almost none have haste or expertise, and even less with hit. It just seems dumb to me that I have > 30% mastery despite reforging every bit of it into more useful stats. I mean, it's bad enough that hunters suck, why force us to wear mastery up to our ears?Xenton12 Nov 22, 2012
Nov 22, 2012 Help! need weapon for my xmog set I need a ranged weapon for my new orc themed transmog set http://i1124.photobucket.com/albums/l565/marcusneer/WoWScrnShot_070412_235925.jpg http://i1124.photobucket.com/albums/l565/marcusneer/WoWScrnShot_070412_235556.jpg http://i1124.photobucket.com/albums/l565/marcusneer/WoWScrnShot_070412_235632.jpg Looking for a Gun or a Bow. Weapons i had in mind are... Themios the Darkbringer Military Compound Bow Heartstriker Widebarrel Flintlock Veranus' BaneTopshot4 Nov 22, 2012
Nov 21, 2012 Hunter playstyle Hi I've been playing this game since vanilla a long time ago and had this hunter at 60 back then as well. I prefer to play what i enjoy the most and i've always enjoyed my hunter as a ranged caster class that isn't as magical and dependent on mana as other caster classes. What has annoyed me the most is how Blizzard has gradually forced hunters into a instant cast "caster" and in this expansion i swear i end up spamming instant casts something like 2/3 of the time. Any1 want a more caster viable feel to the hunter back from vanilla/tbc? or am i just a lonely huntard in this bm faceroll lol 2k rating world spamming aimed shot as marks instead of thrill of the hunt arcane shot to feel more like a caster?Xorek3 Nov 21, 2012
Nov 21, 2012 5.1 Anyone done anything or heard anything about whats happening in 5.1 top dps spec and suchValkyra1 Nov 21, 2012
Nov 21, 2012 Best PvE spec/rotation? I'm returning to my hunter after a long time, and I'm curious what the best raid spec is and the priorty/rotation for it isLideydra13 Nov 21, 2012
Nov 21, 2012 Ranged DPS verses Agility (stat weight) I recently got the Sha Touched gun in a LFR run, and am wondering how good ranged dps (on our weapon) is in comparison to agility in terms of which gives more DPS in stat weight value (for instance 4 dps from 1 agility and 3 dps gain per 1 pt of ranged weapon dps gain just a example not accurate.) This is because I do have the ability to get the regular EMP bow. If you can show me some form of citation rather than just saying one is better than the other that would be hugely beneficial. :) Also does anyone know if I can get more than 1 legendary gem rather than just getting one from the quest line then unable to get another one for getting the regular Sha touched gun and or heroic.Aerothena8 Nov 21, 2012
Nov 21, 2012 Should I bother leveling this guy? I made a hunter because I haven't played one for several years, I always thought they were a cool class, and I wanted to try something new. It's been fun for leveling for sure, but literally everything I'm reading on this forum or another tells me that hunters are bad both in PvE and PvP, and that they will only continue to decline with the release of patch 5.1. Can anyone tell me if I should just stop leveling this hunter now? Or are hunters not as bad as so many people seem to be saying?Gypsyguy1 Nov 21, 2012
Nov 21, 2012 Disarm... WTB Weapon Chain for Ranged Weapon.Bufflobill4 Nov 21, 2012
Nov 21, 2012 Quality of Life Despite my own frustrations on the general consensus about our lategame raiding performance (I dont pvp, so "Three-global victory" is pretty greek to me.), Hunters seem to have the best kit for open-world PVE. Given how well pets can tank current open content and how easily we can heal them, and how much damage Hunter and Pet can pile up together, Hunters generally cruise through Pandaria as a group of three. Being able to solo powerful rares without needing a group, The ability to solo elites faster than a tank would, the ability to quickly find mobs via tracking(making questing and grinding a breeze), a !@#$ton of CC (Between Binding Arrow+Distraction, traps, Scatter, Disengage root from talent, pet innate CC, Intimidate, Concussive), taunt bouncing, and Feign Death for the 1% chance that everything goes wrong. TL;DR, when it comes to soloing content, Hunters have it way easier than other classes do. So I started thinking. Is perhaps our superior Quality of Life being weighed in terms of balancing the class? Are we back in Vanilla where Hunters were strictly farmers? Does the reason the Dev team considers our difficulties in dungeons working as intended, is because we have it so easy everywhere else? If so, do we really want this nerfed in the name of better damage output?Qigaishan3 Nov 21, 2012
Nov 21, 2012 Observation The daily quests for the Shado-Pan allow you to bring a Shado-Pan assistant with you. You get to choose from a fire mage, a frost mage, a rogue, a hunter, and a couple of others I believe. The other day I chose the hunter. The hunter turned out to be horrible. He was slow to fire, one arrow per second, wasting time setting traps that the mobs ignore (just like in PvP), sometimes standing there and doing nothing while I was besieged by multiple elites, and sometimes he pulled when I wasn't expecting it. This hunter behaved like the stereotype bad hunter. COINCIDENCE? I think not. Very funny Blizzard. When you do the Shado-Pan dailys, take the Fire Mage or the Rogue. The Rogue kicks butt.Grîffin3 Nov 21, 2012
Nov 21, 2012 I wish power shot had a glyph I love the thing in PvE and PvP, but just hate the knockback most of the time. In PVE, it hits like a train, but I can't use it on trash because it'll punt everything back which anoys everybody. In PvP I don't really need the knockback on it.Zombiefu8 Nov 21, 2012
Nov 21, 2012 25 Man random with zero hunter It's funny when Blizzard staff still say Hunter is good enough as intended. Anyone ever think about NO Hunter in 25 man random raid? It's happen now and that's prove everything. https://www.dropbox.com/s/8jzeucfydsl7mrm/WoWScrnShot_112112_220047.jpg It's funny when I'm thinking about raiding in 5.1, Let's bet how many Hunter you found in Random raid, LOL.Blueocean16 Nov 21, 2012
Nov 21, 2012 Thank You, Blizzard. I visit the forums to read quite often, but I've never posted. I felt compelled to do so today. While there are things in-game I'm not 100% happy about (I.E. I'm a MM Hunter, so I'm not in the best place DPS wise these days - lol), I'm continually disgusted with the seemingly overwhelming negativity of most posts. I commend you, Blizzard, for your patience in dealing with this. I just want you to know that I love the game and I appreciate the time and effort each of you have put into creating what has been an indescribably wonderful experience for me for the past 5 years. In the spirit of the season: thank you.Eillarius4 Nov 21, 2012
Nov 21, 2012 IDEAZ I think well, for one, fix the stupid bug on powershot. Two, that either aimed shot, powershot, or both should penetrate armor or reduce armor when hit, so penetrate a % of armor when it hits them for extra damage, or act like colossus smash and reduce armor for a few seconds, I think that would be well worth the cast time and bring something back to marks' damage. I also think the cast time of powershot and aimed shot should be reduced by .5 seconds, 3 seconds is jsut too long for hunters, we can't stand still at all fi we want to live, at least for long. I also dont think the cd on powershot should be that long, 45 seconds MAYBE but it doesnt hit hard enough to have that kind of cd, especially with this ridiculous bug that misses 75% of the time. Thoughts? (not that blizz would care what we think)Xeran3 Nov 21, 2012
Nov 21, 2012 I wish I had a reason to use all my pets It's a good thing Loque is one sexy beast because I find myself using him 90% of the time, in both PvE and PvP. The other 10% is spent with Portent, the quilen. As BM, do we really need anything else? When MoP introduced the ability to respec our pets, I thought 'Hey, maybe we'll start seeing more pet diversity now.' Had I thought a little deeper, I would've realized that the only thing this change does is make me want to use my Loque for everything, even for tanking purposes. Spirit beasts bring a mastery buff, a respectable heal, and the ability to stealth which has awesome synergy with Blink Strike. The latter two alone make spirit beasts the go-to choice as a BM hunter. Sometimes my quilen gets to have fun because a battle-res might come in handy. I keep my core hound around solely for those clutch heroisms in BGs. Once, I even got to pull out my shale spider because a druid/pally/monk wasn't present in a heroic. For everything else, it's spirit beast all day, every day. Meanwhile, King Krush gathers dust in my stables because the quilen outclasses him in every way. And don't tell me the healing debuff has PvP applications. It's not worth losing out on the perks of a spirit beast just so you won't have to apply Widow Venom. As if that wasn't enough, the crit buff from the quilen lasts twice as long, which I find far better to use for pet swapping purposes in arenas. TLDR: Nerf spirit beasts, give underused pet families like devilsaurs some love. kthxbaiNapdevil8 Nov 21, 2012
Nov 21, 2012 CRZ and spirit camping Is it truly necesary to make camping rare spawns harder. Did we really need to have the added frustration of changing realms every time we cross a zone?Darthsirak30 Nov 21, 2012
Nov 21, 2012 Questions about a returning hunter. My account is about to run out and I plan on being back sometime in the next upcoming months. I was thinking about coming back to play my 85 hunter and start raiding on him and some pvping. What should I expect from the hunter -PVE- wise? Bad idea?Tastypants3 Nov 21, 2012
Nov 21, 2012 Terrorpene Flame Turtle Hello fellow hunters: I tamed Terrorpene the Flame Turtle on Terenas realm at 4:45am PST; 15 minutes before servers went down. Thanks Blizzard for an awesome looking turtle. But I have one problem with it. And not with just the turtle, but the Spirit Beast Crab as well. Why don't the pets retain their special attacks. I thought it would be awesome if the turtle kept that ranged fire attack, or the Spirit Beast Crab -Ghostcrawler would still have Nerfbat. Just Nerbat the hell out of it's dps, and please. . .please. . .please give back Spirit Strike to Spirit Beasts, but keep their new ability of Spirit Mend. Give some love to your Spirit Beasts, plz. Thx! BTW, my wife is convinced that you are out the keep my wife and I apart by puttinng in these Rare Spawns. . . I camped from 12pm to 4:45am to just get that turtle yesterday. Then I see anew look on a pet and have to go and tame that one too....I laugh at her and pat her on the head. . . and say it will be okay dear! -Kahless-Kahless24 Nov 21, 2012
Nov 21, 2012 Expertise? Do we need it? And how much of it? I havent played in a long time and I keep seeing it on my character info tab and as well as gear.Flywheelz4 Nov 21, 2012
Nov 21, 2012 Getting destroyed in PVP... Hey guys. I'm still a pretty new player. The guy to the left is my first 90. Haven't played the game since vanilla and I only played for like a week then. It's all still new to me. I've been reading a lot about rotations and stat priority. I'm currently trying to save gold to purchase the rest of the crafted pvp gear so I can start working on honor points for the dreadful pvp set. In battle I'm using my Kill Command and AS as it says to do in the rotations, and using traps, concussion and disengage accordingly... but I'm always coming up short - only ever having 1 or 2 confirmed kills and completely unable to help in a large battle for the objective without getting dropped in 3 shots. Is there something I'm doing wrong here guys? Any help would be much appreciated.Stormray9 Nov 21, 2012
Nov 21, 2012 Traps... Curious... Why is it that certain classes, frost mages and death knights for instance, are allowed to trap us and damage the crap out of us while we're CC'd but if we are lucky enough that one of our traps actually holds, we can do no damage without breaking the trap?Grîffin3 Nov 21, 2012
Nov 21, 2012 you named your Pet Have you named your for ur GF/BF a friend or a hero that u grew up. I was thinking about it last night and thought wouldn't hurt to post a topic about it. My pets are base on my childhood hero who look up to him "Godzilla" So I made a Godzilla pet theme that is close almost look like those monsters. Its nerdy but don't give a damn about >.>Tallbot20 Nov 21, 2012
Nov 20, 2012 Did rare pets miss the mark? This really hit home for me in Cata. The new hunter pet tame challenges had me all excited. Trying to figure out how to get Skarr or the others was fun. and challenging (at first anyways) But I was highly disspapointed that after I got said pet it was just another cat/spider/etc.. Why didn't these pets get some sort of special ability that seperated them from the regular joe scmhoe pets? A new skin is pretty and all, but worthless really. What's the point? If they are rare then by all means make them special too. Something not over the top but worth going after. Like a bonus to whatever stat they bring to the table. (instead of 5% crit they give 8% crit to the group) Just a little extra to give a little bonus of going through the process of getting them. Thoughts?Shamrunt18 Nov 20, 2012
Nov 20, 2012 Cunning vs. Ferocity in pvp Now that any type of pet can choose its own specialization, which is better for pvp?Díckcheney5 Nov 20, 2012
Nov 20, 2012 Just a few cosmetic thoughts on Pets... I recently lived on my Hunter, still working on her, but enjoying being able to tame Exotics (I know, BM will be useless soon, but I just enjoy the game for the game)! But, a few ideas crossed my mind, let me know what you guys think. 1. If we have a pet that can fly, such a bird or something, when we take flight (Not an automatic one), wouldn't be be cool if our pet could fly along side us like a flying companion pet can? 2. I feel like Pandaren hunter pets got the short end of the stick in placement on the main screen when picking which toon you want to play. I know its small, but I hate going on and not being able to see my pets face, or hell, half his body when I have my Rhino out... I cannot see the logic in the pet placement, but it seems like a minor fix. Just my ramblings, and I have not seen it mentioned but I figured it would be agreeable.Xunh1 Nov 20, 2012
Nov 20, 2012 Out with fox We still have aspect of beast that does bugger all how about take the gain 10 focus each time hit; from the extinct fox only because of the moving cobra shots becoming movable shots by default. And give aspect of the beast the gain 10 focus with its current effect and not replace. Also remove it from being a glyph (stupid place for it really in the second place) put it on the aspects bar.Nimbubu3 Nov 20, 2012
Nov 20, 2012 Karoma Tame Azglore Tamed the spirit beast Karoma on Azglore at 11:17 EST on 11/19. Out of the kindness of my heart, I'm letting you guys know so that way you aren't spending hours flying over the known spawns for hours. He is on a 6 hour spawn, so he won't be back until around 5:17 EST. I found him decently close to Highbank, by the shredders. I would like to keep this thread going, so if you are on the realm and find and/or tam, please post date and time so other hunters can tame him too. I would like to keep this as Karoma only, but if someone tames Sumbas, do not hesitate on posting the date and time too, just make sure it is clear who it is. Happy hunting.Oakxiom2 Nov 20, 2012
Nov 20, 2012 All the new pets look great... But you need to add a diseased / undead cat. We have bears and wolves and pigs... need a sabre cat!Straker0 Nov 20, 2012
Nov 20, 2012 QUIVERS! Blizzard you should bring the quiver 'animation' back! And for those of you that dont like it, BLIZZARD you should make it a displayable check mark like the helm or cloak! Just a thought i really liked how it looked and would be even better now with the bow display on the back. :DHonns12 Nov 20, 2012
Nov 20, 2012 Gear Advice i was wondering on witch gear to go for im lvl 83 should i go for the wrathful are just save my honor for the lvl 85 pvp gear are is Mop stuff better for pvp? cause ive been getting pwn'd on the bg like crazy since mop so like what gear should i get now at 83 and later at 85 btw this is my first toon and first topic lolzInuyashaii2 Nov 20, 2012
Nov 20, 2012 WTB Glyph of Play Dead Glyph of Play Dead (Minor Glyph) Feigning Death cues your pet to follow your example. Your pet will Play Dead, dropping combat if possible.Draganrag9 Nov 20, 2012
Nov 20, 2012 Lynx Rush Numbers from the PTR... Finally got on the PTR with a premade char. My char's ilevel is 460. Lynx Rush says: "Each attack causes the target to bleed for 5,365 damage over 15 sec. stacking up to 9 times." So, before other modifiers the base damage would be 48,285 over 15 secs. Weak IMO. So there's some real numbers for you on the PTR. Can't say much about the changes overall at this point, but Lynx Rush is hitting for pretty pathetic numbers.Meenamoo42 Nov 20, 2012
Nov 20, 2012 struggling BM? Im having trouble with BM and im not sure of the source. I was doing 43k ish over the course of a 8 min fight on a dummy. and as survival I was doing 46k. I did some reforging and now do 50k as BM. Im following suggested rotation and CD usage but from other hunter I talk they say they do 10k more as BM than as survival. AM I missing something with my gear or forging? Im pondering going to survival if I cant find a solution.Tykazi11 Nov 20, 2012