Hunter

Aug 18, 2012 Hunters in Mists of Pandaria Let me start by saying I haven't been following the MoP changes as closely as I normally would, I know about most of the new abilities but not the specifics. I haven't played the beta and have only just started to fool around on the PTR. My question is, how does it look for hunters as far as competitiveness and balance in PvE and PvP? What specs will be king for PvE and PvP? Will we be competetive? And lastly as a whole, how does the class look for MoP? Thanks.Andore7 Aug 18, 2012
Aug 18, 2012 What type of hunter is best for pvp? In your opinion?Alucardis24 Aug 18, 2012
Aug 18, 2012 Male Troll hunter name I am thinking about making a Male troll hunter and i wanted some suggestions plz commentDragaros20 Aug 18, 2012
Aug 18, 2012 Give Hunters Extra Stable Slots. Hi, what I don't understand is that hunters only have 25 stable slots, that isn't right, I believe hunters should have more come in for MOP. In return for this great suggestion, I would ask that you slay the first worgen you see when you awake from you sleep. Giving a great suggestion like this to you guys, it wouldn't be much to ask, so get worgen slaying. We shall execute the worgen scum.Marterai2 Aug 18, 2012
Aug 18, 2012 new player here, newb question. So i made a goblin hunter, he starts with a gun? i 've been using a few guns for a while but then i found a nice bow with 2x dps than my gun, when i equiped my dps stayed the same? are goblins naturally better with guns? and worse with bows?Bobofred3 Aug 18, 2012
Aug 18, 2012 Question about taming Magria/Ankha I was wondering if I could still tame these without doing the last Hyjal quest "The Battle Is Won, The War Goes On" because i ended up doing Vashj'ir first and finishing all those quests so now i cant seem to start/complete this one and wowhead and the wiki say i should see a few mobs in the Regrowth in order to be able to see the spirit beasts but I don't see any npcs in The Regrowth save for Tortolla and the others next to him so I was wondering if there's a way for me to still tame preferably Magria if i needed to finish that quest in order to be able to see them because I really love the way it looks and my absolute favorite pets are the sabers...any help is appreciated....(and yes i know about the no armor and all of that in order to tame it properly)Luinithil4 Aug 18, 2012
Aug 18, 2012 5.0 Pre-MoP and Hunters So, my Guild got going in 4.3 abit late, but as of now we are 6/8hm, and have started working on Spine last week. This week we are hoping to make enough progress to kill it, or atleast get UBER close. My concern is in 2 weeks some important Hunter changes happen. First - I lose my Polearm/Staff So not only do I lose a weapon, but I am losing ALOT of stats. Moreso the Agility that comes with it. Will my current ranged weapons be changed to make up for this? or do I accept that I will just lose a good chunk of my Attack Power, and DPS? Second - Exp Cap This is also going ot kill us, because thats alot fo Crit/Mastery I am going to lose. So my question is. Will this be enough to kill my DPS and make me less viable in Heroic DS?Xavihunter24 Aug 18, 2012
Aug 17, 2012 A look on the bright side One less Keybind! /woot! So, what are you going to replace your Aspect of the Fox with? I'm thinking a /grovel macro would be just perfect. Simply placing them on the GCD is not the answer. A better answer, would have been to increase the Aspect GCD significantly (i.e. 4-8 seconds) so swapping into the other Aspect would have more of a decision in it compared to "is this ability instant or casted". A better solution would have been to make dropping Hawk worth it, even for instant shots. Fox has no benefit to instant attacks. All it is good for is increasing regen. Didn't they move us to Focus partially because a "regen" aspect wasn't a fun mechanic? (Granted, the issue there was it was useless with a Ret Pally).Zulgaro23 Aug 17, 2012
Aug 17, 2012 Rate the hunter above you! All the threads like this are old, so i thought i'd start a new one! first off...THIS IS NOT A TMOG THREAD Rate the gems, enchants, reforges ETC. out of 10 also when posting, if there's a specific reason you've done something to your toon post it to let the rater know why! my haste is so high because of latency. lack of HC gear / kills because i'm not string 1.Silvertongue39 Aug 17, 2012
Aug 17, 2012 Are Hunters the best trolling class? I mean we have aspect of the pack to keep people constantly dazed, misdirection to kill the healers, pets to agro long range adds to wipe the raid the feign death and survive it all. Can any class match the rage inducing possibilities of a glorious Hunter?Revamp14 Aug 17, 2012
Aug 17, 2012 Aspect Change Is the damage of cobra shot / steady shot that amazing with hawk that it would be out of the realm of just removing fox and just having hawk/cheetah/pack? It serves no purpose to a class that already is plagued with way too many keybindings to begin with. Give me a talent in some tier to merge them idc. What i dont want to play is another stance dancing class to dps. I did that on my warrior in BC. I dont mind stance dancing for survivability or utility, but its just not worth it for dps, especially in pvp where you have to kite. On top of all this the GCD alone is gonna ruin our dps (maybe not as much in pve but it will be a HUGE hit for pvp)Redlight14 Aug 17, 2012
Aug 17, 2012 Hunter Pets, Customizable Talent Trees? Don't know if this has been anwsered in a different thread. Basically when I tame a pet whether it be a cat, bird of prey or a turtle. Why can't I choose what type it will be (Ferocity, Tenacity, or Cunning)? When I spec my hunter I have to choose BM, MM or SV then allocate my talents. I'm not asking for any special abilities to be changed or make it so a Non-BM hunter is able to tame a Exotic pet.Kami6 Aug 17, 2012
Aug 17, 2012 Is hunter boring? Please don't get offended, that's not my intention. I tried a few times to roll hunter and just find it very...basic. Granted I never got past 10 because I got bored with it quickly, and I'm sure it does get better...pets are kinda cool I guess... What makes hunters interesting? Or fun to play? Which spec is the most fun? Which one is easiest to pve solo lvl?Breylin25 Aug 17, 2012
Aug 17, 2012 Beta Build 15983 - 8/16/12 Didn't see a topic on this, so here we go: Arcane Shot weapon damage is now 100%, up from 75%. Additional damage is increased by 75%. Aspects no longer have a cooldown. Kill Shot weapon damage now 420%, up from 300%. Careful Aim now grants 75% crit, up from 65%. Explosive Shot's damage has been increased by about 5%.Goldhorder21 Aug 17, 2012
Aug 17, 2012 Please remove focus cost 4 worm burrow attack "Burrow attack" currently cannot be set to autocast (which makes sense, because you don't want it burrowing in the wrong location). But with other abilities running on autocast (thunderstomp, bite, etc), it often ends up that the pet lacks the focus to use it even though it's cooled down. This results in the hummer spamming the "burrow attack" button frantically for what feels like an eternity, hoping to catch the thing with enough focus so that the ability can trigger, all while screaming things at the monitor like "GET IN THE GROUND YOU USELESS INVERTEBRATE!!" It's super frustrating and could be easily rectified by setting the focus cost to 0 like "acid spit" already is.Kythe11 Aug 17, 2012
Aug 17, 2012 Hunter PvP Spec Im fairly new to the hunter class. I recently leveled one to 85. I played mainly Marksmanship all the way up switching to BM in the late 70's purely for the pets. I didnt PvP much at all so i thought I would ask the experts what would be the best way to go.Tszuu2 Aug 17, 2012
Aug 17, 2012 My rare tame story (Happy) So I recently started playing a hunter for the first time when I managed to get my wife to start playing wow with me this year. After playing through the first couple of levels, I was hooked! I went and tamed "Sarkoth" in the orc starting area, then went over to Mulgore and grabbed an Armored Boar. Well the problem lies that she doesn't play often and I had promised that I would only level with her; so I went and rolled another hunter (this one) that I could play on my own. Well I have started reading these forums and was directed over to wow-petopia where I found my first major goal pet; "Tsul-Kalu". So as soon as started getting Mishalla high enough to get him I parked my resto druid over his spawn area so I can randomly pop in and start watching for him. The yesterday I logged into my druid, and BAM! There he was! So I quickly logged over to my hunter who was in Org and jumped on a zep to STV. As soon as I landed in Grom'Gal, I started looking for the stable master; after 3-4 mins I finally found him behind the inn and stabled Darkstorm (Ursol'lok) and headed out to tame "Tsul'Kalu". I arrive and he was GONE! I was pissed (mostly at myself) for not having my hunter in the right zone (much less the right continent!), for not knowing where the stable master was ahead of time, and for not having and empty stable slot. Well I had wanted to try out pvp as a hunter, so I said why not, qued up and went merrily to Warsong Gulch, only to suffer a humilating defeat. Came back, no Gorilla. I had wondered if someone had already tamed or killed him; either way, I let out a sigh and qued for AB. We kicked some alliance booty (I was top score for most of the match with 14 killing blows; damn hunters kick !@# at pvp!), finished the match, and BAM! There he was! I was thrilled, so I killed 3-4 tigers who were around him, dismissed "Humar" hit "Tsul'Kalu" with conc shot, and began taming. By the time he got to me I was like 95% done taming and he got one hit on me, then I had my gorilla!!!! I named him "Thunder" and logged off for bed (it was around 2:00 Am eastern time on Skywall if anyone is trying to tame him also.) Anyway that's my happy story! Even though he is not a true pvp pet, I am am going to take him into some bg's and see how he does. He has good dps and an interupt so maybe we can do some more damage.... Allies look out for Mishalla and "Thunder"!!!! -If you have a happy tame story, please share it here too!Mishalla14 Aug 17, 2012
Aug 17, 2012 VOTE FOR XMOG MY XMOG IS WINRobbinghoodz24 Aug 17, 2012
Aug 17, 2012 [suggestion] something to replace eotb and bl I'm tad afraid that if we choose blink strike, it would be part of Hunter's esp BM's rotation or priority skill sets. My idea is to replace with it with either a passive skill or a different active skill. My suggestions; a)Rhumba (passive) Your critical strikes from offensive ranged attack and Kill Command have the chance to summon 3 spitting cobra that last for 8 seconds. Each cobra will deal 3% weapon damage in the form of nature damage. b)Serpent Ward 20 focus, 100 seconds cool down Summons a serpent ward that for 16 seconds that attack the target with a weaker versions of your attacks on the target in the form of venomous spits with 30% nature damage of your original shot or Kill Command. example if you use arcane shot, the serpent cobra would spit out venom that would cause 30% of the arcane damage to the target in the form of nature damage, or if you use muli shot or barrage, same rules apply but it would be aoe as well. If the ward is destroyed by your enemies it will burst into several cobras that will cause x% nature damage to the attacked and stuns the attacker for 4 seconds.\ EYE OF THE BEAST Here is my suggestion for eye of the beast Summon Ferret (learn-able at level 20) You summon a small ferret. When you use this skill, you control a ferret which leaves your body vulnerable. While controlling the ferret, you would access these skills; -Stealth -Big Brother; Summon your pet to either guard you or to follow and guard your ferret -Sniff-detect any stealth or invisible players or mobs -Sprint- Increase your movement speed by 70% for 8 seconds, 20 second cd. Glyphs Glyphs of the Groundhog-instead of ferret, you change into a groundhog other forms for this spell; snake, worm, rabbit, cat etcMononoke0 Aug 17, 2012
Aug 17, 2012 Marks and Survival PvP Guide (4.3.3) http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2973025718 Please see the above link for a current Cataclysm 4.3.3 Hunter PvP Guide for Survival and Marksmanship. Re-posting this because of post limit. Please request all sticky's for that thread and not this one. This thread will eventually turn into a MoP PvP Hunter guide as well. Thank you! I have JUST gotten into the MoP beta so I will be posting thoughts and possibly videos of new abilities and specs shortly in the posts below. UPDATE: For anyone interested, Aettis over on MMO-champion has posted an excellent compilation of all known hunter changes so far on the beta. http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/1101674-OFFICIAL-MoP-Beta-Hunter-InformationQualk124 Aug 17, 2012
Aug 17, 2012 Regarding Tranqualing shot in arena Im having a difficult time getting hand of protection right away in 3s, it just seems so unreliable. Im running triple dps, and when the pally bops our kill target, and I cant get the dispel off quick enough its GG. How do you guys generally deal with it? Thanks.Aylon1 Aug 17, 2012
Aug 17, 2012 I feel so exposed So I was running 2s today with a blood dk for the first time... I feel so squishy and having under 4k resil is a bit part of it but I feel like if someone gets on me even for a moment I'm gonna die. Is it tons easier with a healer or a ret? Or do most hunters feel this way. Gonna be running 3s in a couple of weeks so Im practicing.Borraqt15 Aug 17, 2012
Aug 16, 2012 PVP Question Hey all, Obviously noob here, so please forgive. I have a 45 ret pally and this hunter. I enjoy both, but I am torn on who to level to 85 first (as my main). Do you get shut down later levels in PVP as a hunter? I hear hunters do well early levels ( I can hold my own I guess), but I am curious how well they do at 85 in BG's. Thoughts?Hansolos3 Aug 16, 2012
Aug 16, 2012 Lets talk about MOP I understand at this point its a balancing game. Almost every class/spec is complaining about being overnerfed. For those in beta how bad is it really? Is it a class ability issue, or pvp power/defense balancing issue? Would lowering defense or raising power fix it? Or are certain abilities the culprit?Redlight6 Aug 16, 2012
Aug 16, 2012 Arcane Shot is Disappointing Since the recent damage pass I've been noticing Arcane Shot does fairly pitiful damage. With Bestial Wrath, on-use and proc trinket active, I am critting for around 8k. Kill Command crits in the ballpark of 20-30k, which feels reasonable, but our main focus dump just feels very gimpy right now. The only way I can put out solid damage right now is through using A Murder of Crows or Lynx Rush with cooldowns popped. Lynx Rush is critting for around 16k per application. I find it disappointing that our damage has been migrated nearly completely to lengthy cooldowns while our consistent damage is very poor. Our main focus dump should not be hitting so poorly and realistically needs a 50% damage increase; this would put crits up around 12k with cooldowns popped. A destro lock I have been dueling is able to spam Fel Flame on me with no cooldowns popped for 16k crits. This makes very little sense to me.Bigfat11 Aug 16, 2012
Aug 16, 2012 MOP Pets for PVP I have been playing this hunter for a long time. I focus on PVP mainly. One thing that I do not like as a MM spec is that I have been forced to use a monkey or a spider for PVP. I would really like to use my cat or wolf but the monkey stun/spider web is game changing in PVP. Is this changing in MOP? I saw that you can spec a pet as you want your no longer tied to the class that each pet has been designated (cunning, ferocity, tenacity). But what about the pet abilities like web, monkey stun. Will non BM hunters be forced to use specific pets for PVP in MOP? Thank you in advance!Maniix3 Aug 16, 2012
Aug 16, 2012 Monks OP Chen Stormstout took on a human and an Orc in the opening cinematic. How will us hunters fair? Discuss!Lazyguide5 Aug 16, 2012
Aug 16, 2012 Roar of Sacrifice This is one of the most underestimated abilities we have, I don't hear or see much about it on forums and guides. It is by far the best defensive cd we have, if not the best in the game. For 12 seconds, it makes it impossible to crit us. The best part is it's a pet ability, so it can be used when in a stun. Oh, hey rogue, you want to ambush and kill me, hey let me take away all those RNG goodies you have going for you. It's an excellent pvp tool, and it's only on a 1 min cd. And the two best pvp pets have the ability, the spider and monkey. If you pvp with a pet that doesn't have RoS, or don't use RoS (or use it properly, e.g. have it on auto), you're doing it wrong. Get it, use it, kill things. That is all.Rämbo4 Aug 16, 2012
Aug 16, 2012 Rate the hunt above you ^.^Soulfirex3 Aug 16, 2012
Aug 16, 2012 Hunter, Shaman and a bag of experience So, I sent my brother a RAF invite. He's hardly new to WoW. Just been away for a spell. He rolled a Shaman in I went with a Hunter. I'm currently doing dungeon finder to get the bow and it occured to me that heirlooms add 10% exp bonus. Is it correct that experience bonus' are capped at 300% thus making my concerns about gaining more experince than him null? Secondly, I keep reading that Survival is the way to go for PvE but I get the feeling that's for end game. Does this hold true for leveling or should I stick with a MM build? Just hit level 10.Rokgore1 Aug 16, 2012
Aug 16, 2012 Basilisks and stampede in MoP I've got a concern about basilisks and their "petrifying gaze" ability that makes the target invulnerable (like cyclone) for 3 seconds. If you have a basilk in your arsenal, and you pop stampede, does he automatically use petrifying gaze on the target and thus stop stampede's damage for 3 seconds? Would make basilisks near worthless if that's the case. Any 90 hunters on beta able to test this out?Kellani3 Aug 16, 2012
Aug 16, 2012 Scatter shot I'm currently using a pretty standard scatter shot macro which scatters and activates my trap launcher, and then I need to press my ice trap bind which is f1. Is this the most effective way to scatter trap in arenas? Also, do you guys generally have both regular scatter shot and a scatter trap macro on your bars? Or are you ONLY scatter shotting to trap? I ask because otherwise my trap launcher will always activate off of scatter shot even when I don't intend to trap. ThanksAylon2 Aug 16, 2012
Aug 16, 2012 hunters in pvp Can someone explain to me why i see a lot of hunters with 170k+ hp? Not QQing I just don't know enough about the class. Does the extra few K HP really help in the long run?Kishipsho12 Aug 16, 2012
Aug 16, 2012 Orc pet racial nerf Command Damage dealt by Death Knight, Hunter and Warlock pets increased by 2% Just curious if any orcs are planning on race changing because of this, tho its not a huge nerf but it might just make the difference on certain races and for all the min maxers out there(myself included) will be changing if it does make the difference. Who knows i might go panda...double stat food buffs seems pretty nice with an added bonus of being a fat bear.Osires11 Aug 16, 2012
Aug 16, 2012 Pre Mop Bm Hunters Blizzard as a ranged class I think this idea to buff kill comand a joke, we'll have to send our pet to atk target and what if pet is atking a target and we need to change it? Our bm pet are "melee's"... So bm hunters can't be ranged? I can't kill no one with arcane shot, auto shot and traps, kill comand is a melee spell now, bm is cool but it's a easy target, just kill the bm pet and hunter will die easily.Magarotto3 Aug 16, 2012
Aug 16, 2012 Warrior or hunter in mop? I know I cant post on warrior thread because they have been shattered and hurt so their views will be a bit morphed but whats looking more promising? I had been playing my hunter recently and its really fun but my warrior I had been using for most of the season. Although I have also been frustrated all season banging my head on a brick wall attempting to make a warrior work if mop can justify it then I would like to use it. So warrior or hunter?Bôrra4 Aug 16, 2012
Aug 16, 2012 hunter websites what are some good hunter websites to learn about pvp stratagyZworth0 Aug 16, 2012
Aug 16, 2012 Advice on spec and pet Hi guys, I just hit 10 on my hunter and I'm not sure which spec to go for. I intend to pvp my way through the levels just for fun. I also need a good OP pet for the lower levels hopefully from around the human starting area...Ixidar4 Aug 16, 2012
Aug 16, 2012 MOP Thrill of the Hunt Have they nerfed this yet?Sluaghadhân3 Aug 16, 2012
Aug 16, 2012 Spirit Beast WTF cant find AL;KADF HN AEO FH SDN... wtf i've been camping all the diff locations in northrend for like 20 hrs /played this is freaking retarded. No wonder nobody is BM specc... Any advice???Dragonface45 Aug 16, 2012
Aug 16, 2012 interesting thought what if for fun we could mount are pets! like i have my spirit beast out and jump on my spirit bear and start riding?Zworth5 Aug 16, 2012
Aug 15, 2012 Ice traps on hagara While doing hag last night I noticed our hunter was able to trigger frost traps or exploding trapson hagra. Is he triggering them off of the frost tombs or the boss itself? He says its the frost tombs that trigger them but I dont know a lot about mechanics on a hunter so... Furthermore, do the slimes (once invincible) trigger frost/exploding traps on Yor'sahj or is it the boss itself?Whiptail4 Aug 15, 2012
Aug 15, 2012 Crystiline tear of loyalty. Please remove its sell price people will still kill it to get that tear either for gold or for the lols.Fauch1 Aug 15, 2012
Aug 15, 2012 Hunter- Marksman vs Survival I currently have a marksman hunter and I also was looking at the survival talent. I'm looking for a spec for dungeons, raids, AoE damage (PvE kinda). And my 2nd spec for PvP. My marksman spec is doing great for bosses (1on1 targets). But I'm lacking in AoE. Is survival gonna be better for AoE and bosses, over MM? I want the one that will put out more dps. Leveling an all around.Kryptiic21 Aug 15, 2012
Aug 15, 2012 Random question - aoe traps during deterr? Just a random question that I can't test right now, but was curious about...can you lay aoe traps (frost, snake, explosive) on another hunter who is deterring and have them go off, or is the trap immune/wasted? If the trap does go off, are they still rooted from entrapment? Thanks in advance.Conanthenice2 Aug 15, 2012
Aug 15, 2012 Pandaren Ranged Animations Does anyone know if there is a good video of the pandaren bow/gun/xbow animations? I am thinking about race-changing my hunter (who is a Worgen atm) into a Pandaren, but I would like to see their animations first.Goldobank1 Aug 15, 2012
Aug 15, 2012 Am I doing this right? Although I figured leveling BM would be pretty much a no brainer, I feel like I'm doing something wrong(I haven't played my hunter that much since before Cata). When I'm running dungeons, I usually alternate between kill command and steady shot and throw in arcane shots when I can. Against groups, I rotate between kill command, steady shot, and multi shot. I'm also not really getting focus management. I didn't see a Beast Mastery PvE guide so I thought I'd ask here.Breadguy1 Aug 15, 2012
Aug 15, 2012 How-to Channel for Kael'thas + mount/bag solo http://www.youtube.com/user/disteevnash About a year ago Kripparrian posted a great video on solo'ing Kael'thas for a chance at Ashes of Al'ar. It's an amazing video, as his always are, but there are a few particular mechanics of the encounter that it seems like people are still struggling with. In particular, putting yourself in a good position to down all the adds in phases 2 and 3 in a timely manner as well as handling the placement of your pet during phase 4 when he's tanking Kael'thas on the opposite side of the pillar. For that reason I created a bit of a longer video detailing a few things someone can do to make the encounter easier as a whole. The purpose behind my channel is that most of the "hunter solo" videos are set up more like "look what I can do" videos, with basically some song playing over the encounter. That's not incredibly useful for someone attempting to learn it so I'm subbing in commentary to explain why things are done a particular way. More Solo videos are coming this week, just need to add in some commentary. Some of those are: 6 minute clear of Altairus in Vortex Pinnacle for the Reins of the Drake of the North Wind 6 minute clear of Slabhide in Stonecore for the Reins of the Vitreous Stone Drake 3 minute clear of Skadi the Ruthless for the Reins of the Blue Proto-Drake Malygos kill in Eye of Eternity for the Reins of the Azure Drake and Reins of the Blue Drake Vault of Archavon clear for the Reins of the Grand Black War Mammoth Onyxia's Lair clear for the Reins of the Onyxian Drake 3 Minute clear of Attumen the Huntsman for the Fiery Warhorse's Reins Kills of Sartharion, Magtheridon, and Onyxia for a full set of 20+ slot bags Dragon Hide Bag Enlarged Onyxia Hide Backpack Pit Lord's Satchel How to solo Razorgore to open up the rest of BWL for farming. As well as some guides to "Hunter'ing" the Dragon Soul heroic encounters. Again, at the moment the only video up is the Kael'thas solo. I'll probably be recording commentary and uploading 6-7 videos before the end of the week starting with the ones listed above. I'm also working on Sartharion 3d for the Reins of the Black Drake. This video will be up as soon as it's completed. Please don't hesitate to let me know if anyone has questions on anything in the videos. http://www.youtube.com/user/disteevnashSteevnash67 Aug 15, 2012
Aug 15, 2012 How-To Video's for solo'ing Sunwell Plateau youtube.com/user/disteevnash Hello Fellow Hunters, Uploaded a few videos about solo'ing Sunwell Plateau for two very desirable bows: Golden Bow of Quel'Thalas Thori'dal, the Stars' Fury As soon as you zone in you can mount and skip all of the trash. The first boss, Kalecgos, is not solo'able, but he is skippable! Just mount passed him as well. Three of the bosses are relatively easy. Two of them are a bit more difficult depending on your gear level. M'uru and the Eredar Twins might give you a bit of trouble but after a few attempts you'll get the flow down and get some drops! Don't hesitate if you have any questions or suggestions for how the bosses can be killed more effectively. youtube.com/user/disteevnashSteevnash10 Aug 15, 2012
Aug 15, 2012 Reforge mastery to haste? Okay guys so I have been using reforging calculators like Mr. Robot, Wowreforge, and Reforgenator. The calculators all keep telling me to reforge my mastery into haste which goes against everything I have read on numerous guides. So I was wondering what I should do reforging wise with my gear, thanks in advance!Amadro3 Aug 15, 2012