Priest

Aug 29, 2012 Chakras just need to be put on an aura bar. The drop down selection for Chakras is not needed. That is all.Omin6 Aug 29, 2012
Aug 29, 2012 Smite/holy fire/penance keep missing Am I doing something wrong?Lollipop8 Aug 29, 2012
Aug 29, 2012 Speed Buffs Stackable? Hello Fellow Priests! The speed buff from Inner Will and the speed buff from Glyph of Levitate are not stacking. Intended? (If it is intended it completely destroys any value to be had from Glyph of Levitate, which I was excited about.)Wyndfall2 Aug 29, 2012
Aug 29, 2012 Glyph Of Prayer of Healing No more Glyph of Prayer of healing or am I just seriously overlooking my glyph library lol? Anyone have an idea of the best route to go for Disc glyphing? I realize we are all learning together at this point, but I would love suggestions and just a general discussion concerning glyphs considering all the glyph changes. Glyph of Holy Nova?Diore23 Aug 29, 2012
Aug 29, 2012 Disc PvP Stats So, with the new system out and all the attributes revamped, what stats are you going to aim for for disc pvp? Maybe all spirit? Maybe all mastery? Maybe a mix of mastery and crit? who knows? Let's hear your choice and why you chose it!Healatron0 Aug 29, 2012
Aug 29, 2012 Reflective Shield I think that this should work with atonement. Please fix asap :)Mato2 Aug 29, 2012
Aug 29, 2012 No more dispels? I cannot believe we (The SPriests) are losing our ''cleanse'' skill U.U I know we can use Mass Dispel but...15 secs cd ? I'm quite sad :(Cynbell5 Aug 29, 2012
Aug 29, 2012 Glyph of Divine Accuracy: needed Am I just not seeing it? Do Disc Priest now need "hit" gear to power attonment? What have priest's on the PTR concluded; just live with the misses, or get some "hit" gear, which kinda hurts?Alawn6 Aug 29, 2012
Aug 29, 2012 Low lvl shadow priest are useless Until you reach level 21... maybe 24, you shouldnt try shadow priest spec. They are completely useless, specially at pvp. You will have only shadow word pain (really low damage) and mind flay (same problem at low lvl). The new shadow priest design was focused in end game. There, you will get some fun. Level as discipline and holy and you will do more damage.Tourbadour3 Aug 29, 2012
Aug 29, 2012 Anyone else feeling jelly? I cant help but be ticked demo locks get a cooldown that gives them the big awesome wings from there demon form, something that helps to signify there spec identity and not only do we functionally lose our wings (fyi speaking from a Spriest perspective) but we cant even get a shadowform update? Plz blizz throw us a cosmetic bone hereAsryel6 Aug 29, 2012
Aug 29, 2012 Take 2 - Show off your Transmog set The last thread capped so wanted to keep it going. Previous thread: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3278899020?page=1 This one I refer to as my "Ode de Firelands", or my Fire period if I were an artist. Or just my DPS outfit. :)Lunanox88 Aug 29, 2012
Aug 29, 2012 Bugged Void Tendrils? Hi, really fast, whenever I use Void Tendrils, nothing happens. Anyone else having this problem? Edit: this is on liveAieroten8 Aug 29, 2012
Aug 29, 2012 No more Glyphs for increased damage? Did they remove shadow glyphs that increased damage? It seems like i cant find any usefull shadow glyphs for pve.Beautifful4 Aug 29, 2012
Aug 29, 2012 Thank you so much - Spriest. Between the tentacles, stealth, healing in S-form, those feathers that I just want to gobble up like pac-man, and the new glyphs. I love you. You have made every aspect of the game even more enjoyable. For this I thank you. <3Hisenburg1 Aug 29, 2012
Aug 29, 2012 Getting knocked out of shadow form when I put a glyph in my book. Really irritating. Just saying.Yullan4 Aug 29, 2012
Aug 29, 2012 Server lag, Client Lag, or Bug SW: D I'm noticing that sometimes Shadow Word: Death doesn't light up when the target hits 20%. I'm sitting at 10 ms latency so I know I can't be lagging all the time, could it possibly be server lag and its taking some time to register that its ok to use SW: D? or could it be a bug? I'm noticing sometimes it lights up at 18% mostly rather than 20%. Edit: Just wanted to see if any other priests noticed this Edit 2: Nevermind I'm silly, just reread the tooltip SW: D is only useable on less than 20% not at 20% XDAlocin0 Aug 29, 2012
Aug 29, 2012 Dispersion damage reduction not working. Unless something has changed to Dispersion it doesn't seem to be working properly for me. Every time I use dispersion now post-patch I am not receiving the 90% damage reduction. I usually hit it when I know I am being overwhelmed and have about 30-40k HP left. I see myself turn into the purple ball but other than that I am taking full damage and die within seconds. The tooltip doesn't show any changes to damage reduction, so is this a bug?Repugnant1 Aug 29, 2012
Aug 29, 2012 Spirit Shell viable on raids ? I was checking spirit shell on the lfr today and i noticed that it only works in 5 ppls. Is that right /? Or is it a bug ? i dont recall seeing that on the spirit shell description..Rockos1 Aug 29, 2012
Aug 29, 2012 No Archangel? Vespereva2 Aug 29, 2012
Aug 29, 2012 RAF with a druid - what specs should we be? Hello everyone, I couldn't really find a specific answer for this but just wanted to get some opinions on what you think would be good specs for a druid/priest leveling combo. My brother invited me via refer a friend and just wondering what you guys would think might be the best specs to roll with? Obviously we'd be leveling via raid dungeon and leveling open world. Thanks for the responses in advance!!Scapegoatlol5 Aug 29, 2012
Aug 28, 2012 I can win against people in 1v1 as holy! Instant holy fire, smite smite smite, chastise, Its amazing, and my smites proc instant heal and omgWofye0 Aug 28, 2012
Aug 28, 2012 Which set to xmog? So I want to go with either the s2 or s3 for xmog. Which one do you guys think it nicer looking?Aparation6 Aug 28, 2012
Aug 28, 2012 My minor glyphs as disc are shadow Nvm figured it out I think.Chield0 Aug 28, 2012
Aug 28, 2012 My wand disappeared from my armory. Tell me how am I supposed to feel like Harry Potter now. HOW? :(Pandabearr11 Aug 28, 2012
Aug 28, 2012 Okay, so [Spirit Shell] I'm a rave priest now, evidently. Any thoughts about this spell?Snowfox1 Aug 28, 2012
Aug 28, 2012 Oh no... I have to choose between mind control and void tendrils. :(Mindctrllol5 Aug 28, 2012
Aug 28, 2012 I'm disc/holy. Which should I drop for shadow Hi everyone, I'm currently dual specced Holy/Disc. I love to PVP Disc but not Holy. However I'm finding that more raid leaders want a Holy priest than Disc. I also want to get ready for MoP to level so i was thinking about switching to Shadow as one spec. If so, which spec should I drop to change to shadow: the holy spec? or the disc spec? And does anyone know of a good Shadow spec? till MoP comes out.Vanhealsing3 Aug 28, 2012
Aug 28, 2012 Power Word: Chocolate Dipped Strawbarriers Welcome to the latest Power Word: Discussion thread! In an attempt to keep threads from being deleted, we've been following in the footsteps of the Sentry Totem and Mangle: Bear (for those who don't know, http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/969937219#3 explains what I'm talking about) and making one thread that will last until cap. The archive for the Power Word: Threads is here: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3123313812 To keep this thread from being locked or deleted, here are a few basic rules: 1. Everyone is welcome. Newbies, oldbies, lowbies, mains, alts, bank alts, non-priest alts. Everyone. As long as you're here to join a priest-based discussion, you're welcome. 2. Keep it civil, if not friendly. If you can't manage that, please stay out of the thread. We don't need or want drama. If you just got out of a heated discussion with someone, leave it at the door. Along the same vein, avoid badmouthing others in this thread. 3. This is as much priests talking to priests as it is priests talking about priests. I firmly believe our community is one of, if not the most welcoming on the forums. I'd like to learn more about the community on an individual level because of this. Both the Mangle: Bear and Sentry Totem series derail after the first few pages of each thread; I think this is fine. 4. Don't feed the trolls. If people make threads to complain about our discussion thread, just ignore them. We gain nothing and just make ourselves look bad to the moderators. 5. Can't get enough of the Priest community? Join us on IRC or in Vent! Vent info: 68.232.167.202 4492 teamlights IRC info: irc.p2p-network.net #wowpriests Topic: 5.0 will be live in less than two weeks, bringing us updated talent trees, glyph systems, account wide achievements and more. Are you ready for change? And how are you feeling about MoP as a whole now with the release date drawing near?Iapetus500 Aug 28, 2012
Aug 28, 2012 Squishy dead tanks. is it really our fault? Hello all. So I have been running cata normals al lday for JP farming, and I have come across something so odd. it makes me feel embarrassed in a way. I have had a few cases of the following: level 83 warrior: 95% mana left after each pull Level 85 geared DK: 50% mana left after each pull(shadowfiend on bosses) level 82 Bear Tank: 96% mana left after each pull level 85 geared warrior: 62% mana left after each pull on average.(used shadowfiend for mana on bosses) etc... why are some lowbie tanks not taking as much dmg as their higher more geared counterparts? are those that are higher in level/better geared horrible at their class? Now, of course there are many instances where i have to mana spam lowbie tanks becasue of horrible gear..but still.Çlassic6 Aug 28, 2012
Aug 28, 2012 MoP Shadow Priest PvP guide? Any Shadow Priest PvP guides for MoP? Especially when it comes to items? Tomorrow the new patch comes and I would like to start making sure my threads are in fashion for SP PvP.Rainbow2 Aug 28, 2012
Aug 28, 2012 Suggestion: Glyph of Heavens change. Hello! I recently ran Trial of the Crusader and being the priest I am, I levitated everywhere.. but something seemed to hit me once we reached the val'kyr sisters boss. The white cloud effect that you receive for taking the light essence fitted almost perfect with my levitation. I recently tested out the glyph effect in the Beta, and was a bit dissapointed by the annoying repeating cloud effect underneath me. So it hit me! Why don't we replace our lazy repeating effect have it replaced with the Light Essence effect?! Not only we appear to be riding a cloud. It fits perfectly and could change aethsteticly if you went shadow? Get the dark essence effect? I will post pictures for later tomorrow when I get another group. But this is a far better improvement and makes the levitation glyph not seem to boring and repeatitive.Kinria1 Aug 28, 2012
Aug 28, 2012 Suggestions for future Priest Glyphs These are just ideas. Major Glyph of Spectral Guise: Your spectral guise ability is no longer affected by damage over time effects but its duration is reduced by 1 second. Glyph of Focused Grief: Your damage over time spells have an additional 5% chance to proc abilities (Surge of Darkness, Divine Insight), but may only be cast on one target at a time. Minor Glyph of Flaying: Chances the appearance of your Mind Flay (To Pre Wrath Mind Flay Graphic) Ideas and thoughts?Direshadows4 Aug 28, 2012
Aug 28, 2012 Priest Transmogs! Post Yours! I just completed my X-Mog set(-a staff >.<) and I was hoping to see what others came up with!Ellrynn22 Aug 28, 2012
Aug 28, 2012 Touch of the Grave - UD racial Does Touch of the Grave proc off of dots and spells like mind flay? I read somewhere that it didn't but then again I read that people are saying warlocks/shadow priest are going to be good with this new racial... but how? If it only procs off of mind spike, mind blast, and SW: death? So does anyone know if it procs off of dot casts and spells like mind flay/vp? Thanks!Bobbybimbo1 Aug 28, 2012
Aug 28, 2012 burn rotation for tendon what should my burn rotation be for tendon phase on deathwing?Oakennshield3 Aug 28, 2012
Aug 28, 2012 Priest Irrelevant? Dam just got told in a bg my class is irrelevant in new patch ouch....Omaigá7 Aug 28, 2012
Aug 27, 2012 Looking for more: Priestpile raiding! Good morning! I'm looking for a good group of (preferably) Priests to raid Cataclysm Tier 11 Raids on Sunday nights at 9pm CST. Our first night is on Sunday, August 26th, 2012. At that time, I will post my realID here in the forums, so we can get the group formed. These raids include: Bastion of Twilight (4) Throne of the Four Winds (2) Blackwing Descent (6)If you, or anyone that you know, is interested in running these three raids, and beginning work on their heroic versions too, sign up here! The group currently consists of: Tanks: Nelgunakha (That's my warrior) Kyllie's Warrior? Healers: Rapsidy? (Open) Damage: TehVix (Vixie) Mindplague? Tsilyi? Elmonco? (Open) (Open) The goal of this group is to have fun, see some content that you've never touched before, and (when we're ready) to face these instances on heroic, and claim a few cool titles. <3, GGijora52 Aug 27, 2012
Aug 27, 2012 MoP talent choices (shadow pvp) What are your MoP talent choices for shadow pvp and why?Niks7 Aug 27, 2012
Aug 27, 2012 Mana Burn Nerfed? I was checking through the new priest Talent Calculater and tried to find the "Mana Burn" spell. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/game/mists-of-pandaria/feature/talent-specification#Xa! I hope I have just missed it, this is one of my favourite spells to knock out opposing healers.Surgical4 Aug 27, 2012
Aug 26, 2012 Happy fun priest soloing? Hey there. I've been looking at the updates coming for shadow and it's really tempting me to play priest. One of the things that keeps me sticking to a character, though, is really the ability to go back and do old content by myself. This has always been hard for me as a priest... So I'm wondering, is it possible to have some fun going and doing older stuff as a priest, or will I pretty much always need a meat shield if I want to do some transmog farming/old rep grinding? It doesn't matter to me what the spec is, as long as I can hold my own without wanting to smash my head through my keyboard. :( My apologies if these is posted somewhere that I missed. Any tips are greatly appreciated.Lucetius2 Aug 26, 2012
Aug 26, 2012 Holy Mana Issues Right now I'm just interested in healing 5 mans. I don't raid. I am holy now, but I am having mana issues. Would I be better going disc or dropping healing all together and go shadow?Starcaller3 Aug 26, 2012
Aug 26, 2012 Shadow 5.0.4 This Tue when the patch hits will the T13 4set still be needed or will the burst rotation be worthless now that orbs and such are being redesigned? Just wondering if I should stick with T13 or get the valor gear.Arinod2 Aug 26, 2012
Aug 26, 2012 Time to MoP it up. So this was my first ever toon. Since then ive hit 85 on my death knight. But planning to level this again. In-fact i am, but are priests any good in MoP, im currently disc/shadow (I use shadow for leveling/pvp). I'm not asking for them to be Overpowered. In all truth i own up atm and im loving it and I'm not using BoA/PvP gear etc. So basicly... How are priests in MoP?Saffir2 Aug 26, 2012
Aug 26, 2012 How is Disc in Mop? I heard there was a nerf today and Disc can be soloed by DPS? I'm wondering if Disc is going to be any good in MOP.Moonsword12 Aug 26, 2012
Aug 26, 2012 Tank damage Hi. Just wondering how much damage can tank sustain(let's say in percent) that a priest particularly Holy can keep alive? I just found out that I can not keep a tank alive if he keep on sustaining like about 60% damage (health meter kept on dropping from 100% to about 40%) at Vortex Pinnacle. Is it me or the tank armor? Thanks :-)Lisheevayen5 Aug 26, 2012
Aug 25, 2012 Disc priest; bad mana pool? Hi, So i'm leveling a discipline priest through dungeons, and it seems like after just a few pulls i'm out of mana. Is that just how priests are during low levels? Currently I just pop shield on tank whenever possible and use penance and flash heal when shield is on cooldown. At this level theres really not many skills to use, so maybe its just how we are at low levels? Should I reset my points and put 3 into the reduced mana cost? Currently have 2 points in it, but still uses alot of mana. ThanksGødlike5 Aug 25, 2012
Aug 25, 2012 MoP Holy PI or DI ( 75 TP) what would you take?Aayla21 Aug 25, 2012
Aug 25, 2012 holy or disc for 5 mans? Havent played my priest since 2010 or there abouts. So what is the tree best ofr healing 5 mans and heroics? Everyone i ask gives a different answer so im thinking it doesnt matter at the moment, liek they are both good enough. I am leanign towards disc tank healing build, is this the right direction for healing in 5 mans or should it be more of a raid healing spec or holy?Dischead5 Aug 25, 2012
Aug 25, 2012 level 85 Once i reach level 85, what should i do with getting new gear and as far as my weapons go. I've seen a lot of people use a mainhand and offhand, should i do that, or use a staff? I just want some advice to get me started once i get there ThanksWesnip2 Aug 25, 2012
Aug 25, 2012 I wish... I could level a priest because they look fun to play at a high level. But every time I try to level one I get super bored. Kudos to all you 85sAeiou17 Aug 25, 2012