Priest

Apr 3, 2012 what is this game Fibbyz's Necrotic Strike is refreshed on Qpd. (35356 Remaining) Fibbyz's Necrotic Strike hits Qpd for 1977 Physical. Ebon Gargoyle's Gargoyle Strike hits Qpd for 4987 Nature. Qpd gains Qpd's Power Infusion. Qpd casts Power Infusion at Qpd. Rocksmasher's melee swing hits Qpd for 1469 Physical. Fibbyz's melee swing hits Qpd for 1951 Physical. Fibbyz casts Necrotic Strike at Qpd. Qpd suffers 975 Frost damage from Fibbyz's Frost Fever. Fibbyz's Chains of Ice dissipates from Qpd. Fibbyz's Necrotic Strike is refreshed on Qpd. (47249 Remaining) so 12k necro stack in 1 hit... dont like where thats going... and u cant do anything to heal between mindfreeze, grip interrupt and his pet stun, can only fake cast once then i have to fake again when those cc's are finished casue his mindfreeze is back up yes this is a qq post and yes my partner was peeling for me with cyclonesQpd8 Apr 3, 2012
Apr 3, 2012 If I could change one thing in my toolkit... There seems to be a general complaint that the MoP talent update left Priests behind. We're told that the talent updates for Priests are a work in progress, so let's be constructive and post ONE thing (spell, talent, glyph, etc.) we would like to see changed in our toolkit. While we're at it let's also make ONE wild suggestion to keep the conversation from getting TOO serious. Constructive: We've been told Holy Nova is getting a redesign, so let's see it! This is the one spell I would like to see retooled. Perhaps make it a healing version of Mind Sear? An Attonement AoE heal? "Heals all friendly targets in X range of target for X damage to target". Wild: This isn't too crazy, but what if we had "Conjure: Wafer" or "Conjure: Holy Water"! Melville22 Apr 3, 2012
Apr 3, 2012 MoP Minor Glyph suggestion: Inner Focus Remove the sound of Inner Focus. For those of us who like to play with game sound on. What do you think, priests?Spinn0 Apr 3, 2012
Apr 3, 2012 Priests taking my name.... rawr!Tylennol13 Apr 3, 2012
Apr 3, 2012 Shadow Orbs and MoP I’m not in the Beta yet (though I should be by now damn it) so I can't post there but I am keeping track of what is going on with the Beta Forums. On the topic of Shadow Priests in particular since Priest is one of my favorite classes. Warning: This is Long, Opinionated and involves the Lore. Feel free to run screaming now There seems to be a lot of debate over the Shadow Orbs, which ultimately boils down to the fact that while a cool idea Blizzard really isn’t doing anything with them and there should be more Shadow Orb spells. Which leads to all kinds of back and forth on how they could be used to blow people up. Got me to thinking though. What are Shadow Orbs and what kind of spells make sense for them to be used. So I did some digging, particularly into the Lore behind Shadow Priests and there are some really interesting things there. Lore Stuff Here Shadow Priests are not about Death and Darkness, instead they seem to be about self empowerment and personal ascendance. The Holy Light is about self perfection by forging connections to others through benevolence. The More you are connected to others the more you are connected to the universe and the closer you come to it’s perfection. In contrast a Shadow Priest focuses on the self, he forges no connections to the universe but instead seeks to impose his will on reality around him ultimately becoming divine in his own right. http://www.wowwiki.com/Cult_of_Forgotten_Shadow (I thought it was actually pretty cool after I read it) And the Shadow Priest abilities I think back this up. He imposes his will on his enemies either by Speaking changes into reality (shadow words) or simply imposing his will against them (various Mind Spells). While abilities like Shadowform he can literally separate him partially from the existing reality Back to Shadow Orbs From what I have read in MoP we get orbs with Shadow Word Pain and Mind Blast. So when the Shadow Priest Speaks a change into reality or Directs his will against a foe they appear. He spends them for Shadowy Apparitions and Psychic Horror, using the Orbs to create things into reality. So what are the orbs themselves? I’m thinking of them as Distortions in Reality, a ripple where the Shadow Priest’s will clashes with the normal reality. The Shadow Priest can then take those distortions and use them as Seeds to create something into reality by force of will alone. These are the first signs of the Shadow Priest’s ascension to godhood. So here is what I think Blizz should do. The Abilities where the Shadow Priest’s will clashes with Reality; The Mind Spells and the Shadow Words should be the Orb Generators. The Spells where the Shadow Priest creates something into Reality those are what should use the Orbs up. I would include Void Tendrils, Psifiend and Shadow Fiend as Orb using Conjurations and hopefully Blizzard can come up with a few others. (I don't mean make them Shadow Spec spells but maybe attach something to each where they get a little extra oomph when you burn Orbs casting them) (hopefully I get my beta access soon so I can see how things are really working over there)Drakmor2 Apr 3, 2012
Apr 3, 2012 LF wpvp? Greetings, I am a wpvp officer in the guild, Vixens, on Ysondre. We would like to have some priests of all specs join our cause in our fight against the alliance in our wpvp adventures. The events we run have been growing. We like camping places like Champion's Hall and other places in SWC. I will only be checking this post periodically, so if interested, please contact me in game - just let me know you are responding to this post. Vixens is a female toon only guild. IRL does not matter. The guild does end-game pve, pvp, rbg, arena, and most importantly, wpvp. Check the Ysondre forum for a list of events we have. My thread should be towards the top of the page. "Vixens wpvp rules". Consider your realm transfer today! All the best, DiesiraeDiesirae3 Apr 3, 2012
Apr 3, 2012 Strength of Soul Disc Healing Questions I was reading the following about Disc Healing and had a few questions about the following passage: "Single-target Strength of Soul Healing Low Damage: As with Atonement, you want to keep the tank shielded. Use Penance as often as you can. Otherwise, Greater Heal as needed, tying it into Inner Focus when available. If the damage is exceedingly low, you can switch to Heal if you prefer persistent healing or if you anticipate heavy damage and want to clear Weakened Soul. Otherwise, just wait out the damage and use Greater Heal as needed. High Damage: Get ready with Pain Suppression, Power Infusion and Power Word: Barrier. If you’ve taken an SoS build with Archangel and you have stacks (preferably 5), pop AA and start pumping out Greater Heals. Shield, Penance, Inner Focus. This is a time where using Flash Heal is probably okay; however, if it comes to spamming Flash Heal, you’re also probably fighting a losing battle and running out of time fast." I've been running dugeons to level up and my typical healing strategy is to let the tank get down about 10% and pop shield on him because since it heals it seems like a waste to use it when the tank hasn't taken any damage. I use shield whenever I can. I never use Greater Heal though in favor of Flash Heal. I think it's called Flash Heal. It's like a 1.4 second cast. Should I change that? The problem is so far in Wrath dungeons tanks' health can drop from 100% to 20% in less than 3 seconds. I'm never even close to oom so maybe it doesn't matter. Also, do you wait until the tank is down to less than 50% to use Pennance? It heals so much it feels like a waste. What I mean is, sometimes I'll sit there and let a tank take damage just so I can justifiy using Penance. I just don't like the 3 second casts like Heal or Greater Heal. Later on this guide states to never use Renew. I use it all the time on players who are down about 15% and not getting attacked anymore since it's an instant cast and I can move on and focus back on the tank. Why shouldn't we use this spell? Do you all activate Inner Focus and just leave it "running" until you use it? I tend to only use this on occassion as it never seems necessary to have a mana free spell.Orianne9 Apr 3, 2012
Apr 3, 2012 Vampiric Embrace not showing up Hello forum , I have an 82 priest spec-ed into shadow with the talent Vampiric Embrace but somehow it does not show up i.e. i dont get the heals through mindspike/mindblast/etc. I saw it a couple of hours ago while questing at Hyjal. There was the buff at the top of the screen and i was getting healed through my attacks. Any thoughts on this ? Regards RuiQiMiiranda6 Apr 3, 2012
Apr 3, 2012 priest pve NEED HELP PLEASE hey everyone i really need some help on my priest i got almost all HOT gear gemmed and mostly enchanted and reforged and i still cant pull off more than 12k dps. my rotation is usually vp,SW:P,DP,Mind blast (2-3 orbs) mind flay SW: D ( when boss below 25% health)....repeat i dunno what im doing wrong or if my gear/talents arnt good stuff like that plz check my stuff at the armoryDeathtràp2 Apr 3, 2012
Apr 3, 2012 Disc Priest needs Macro help please The following combos I am looking to do and the order of the spell doesnt matter to me: NOTE: no castsequence, I would like it to be done with 1 button press Desperate Prayer -------------------- w/ Fade and/or w/ PW:S and/or w/ Renew It would be awesome if you can link all 4 of them together in 1 button press.========================================================Fade Combo ----------------- w/ PW:S and/or w/ Renew ======================================================== A macro for Shadowfiend + Hymn of Hope /cast Shadowfiend /cast Hymn of Hope does not work, same for vice versaLASTLY anyone has any good Penance macro working.. couldnt get any macro with penance to work properly. ======================================================== ======================================================== ======================================================== ======================================================== Current Macros I have Holy Smite ------------- /cast Smite /cast Holy Fire keep spamming the button, the way I see it works Smite, Holy fire, smite, smite, smite, smite, holy fire, smite, smite, smite, smite, holy fire etc when I tested it on a dummy ======================================================== Inner Archangel Heal /cast Archangel /cast Inner Focus /cast Greater Heal if you have Archangel up, it will trigger it if Inner Focus is up, it will trigger it it will cast greater Heal at the end all in 1 button ======================================================== Inner Archangel Group Heal spam /cast Archangel /cast Power Infusion /cast Inner Focus /cast Prayer of Healing what it will do, if Archangel, Power Infusion and Inner Focus are up, it will trigger all 3 and proceed to cast Prayer of Healing..keep spamming it If your a Disc, make sure you cast PW:S on someone to trigger Borrow Time if possible.. unfortunately I couldn't get PW:S to work with this macro ======================================================== Emergency Tank Safe ------------------------- /cast Renew /cast Power Word: Shield /cast Pain Suppression Disclaimer - sometimes the Shield wont be triggered or the Renew.. would love to get this fix though and it would be even more awesome if I can macro Penance in it..Grizaje1 Apr 3, 2012
Apr 3, 2012 Stat Priority So I've played since BC and haven't been playing much since cata came out. I noticed my dps was a little low for my gear and was wondering what the stat priority is now. Thanks in advance!Joslýnn2 Apr 3, 2012
Apr 3, 2012 Dusting off my Disc Hey so i benched this guy at the begining of Cata and i want to dust him off and start healing again Aside from getting rid of my PvP gear, hit staff and geming/chanting. can i start with Low lvl heros? or should i do reg's?Rymah15 Apr 3, 2012
Apr 3, 2012 void shift I kinda hope this gets switched up a bit because i can already see priests in random bgs hitting allies up when they are really low to get full life and in the process killing the allie :( .. idk how to fix this but i see this possibly happening lolUnbreakable4 Apr 3, 2012
Apr 3, 2012 How's the OOM situation on beta? I've been very curious about this regarding all healing specs. I want to know how the new system is treating healers. On paper, it looks absolutely atrocious and stupid, but I'm not in the beta, so I don't know.Stevensm12 Apr 3, 2012
Apr 2, 2012 leveling from 85-90? Is it pretty much gonna stay the same as it was for 80-85? Spike,Spike,Blast,Death (if needed)?Tifaniä1 Apr 2, 2012
Apr 2, 2012 No Priest Love? Ok, this is a note to Blizzard about priest glyphs in MOP. They Suck. A lot of the priest community feels forgotten and left out in terms of glyphs as they are all already in existence or just terrible. Also there are very few for shadow priests. Please make these interesting for us, and re do them with the same consideration you gave other classes. It feels unfair and as if you forgot about us and had to come up with something quickly. Please, comment on this and let Blizz know how you feel, Thank you.Hikorro44 Apr 2, 2012
Apr 2, 2012 Priestly Vestments Im currently deciding which race to make my priest. I want a class that looks awesome in the priest gear and awesome as shadow in the priest gear... so I figured I'd come to the most hard core WoW'r and ask which race looks best as a priest. (racials aside, looking at 2 things: look in armor, casting animation)Fuernno22 Apr 2, 2012
Apr 2, 2012 DPS Concerns I didn't really play this character much in Wrath. When looking at my gear, bear in mind that I have gotten most of the gear I have in the last day or so. I am on the way to enchanting it all, don't worry. I have been bouncing up and down in money I have to do so from all the gear changes. That said, lemme get to the crux of the issue and see if there IS an issue at all. In my current gear on heroic boss fights, I am coming up with 13-14k dps in the random hour of twilight dungeon finder. Here is my priority: VT, SW:P, DP, MB, MFx2 usually and then another MB, use the Dark Evangelism generally right before MB is about to be off CD and only using SW:D when the glyph makes it work well. Is there anything wrong I am doing, is it simply my gear. I really don't know if my dps is bad for my gear level or not. It just seems a tad low to me and I am not sure why. Looking for any help you guys can give me :p. Thanks again :).Psychodus3 Apr 2, 2012
Apr 2, 2012 attention priests I like turtles.that is all. resume priestly activities.Dispersing3 Apr 2, 2012
Apr 2, 2012 Am I the only one that rages about ... Bad priests? I judge them. I'm not usually a judgmental person, but when I'm on an alt and running lolroix I cringe when I see a priest immediately hit sanctuary chakra. I cringe when I see the glyph on the ground ON THE RANGED. I cringe when I hear them ask to drink between pulls. Worse, I rage. If the person seems genuine enough, I'll help them... but it would seem 99% of them actually -say- things like, "well, I couldn't heal you because you LoS'd me" (the tank was in plain sight), or "you guys aren't using CC, I couldn't heal you" (it was a trash pull in a 346 heroic). Or worse, "I don't heal DPS." ... Where the hell are these priests coming from? And why can't I hit them. They need to be smacked. Do you rage like hell when you see a bad priest, in LFR or in dungeons? Is it just me? I want to whack them over the head with my keyboard...Brynalia17 Apr 2, 2012
Apr 2, 2012 Holy vs Disc? So I'm currently level a priest and plan on healing at 85, my question is what's the difference between disc and holy healing? Besides the obvious disc is absorb based and holy is healing based.Feiris3 Apr 2, 2012
Apr 2, 2012 My heals are more sparkley than your's. It's true. /sparkleJunesong20 Apr 2, 2012
Apr 2, 2012 Cloth Drops in HoT Two days and running endless Heroic HoTs, I've yet to see a cloth piece drop. Does it have something to do with being Shadow? I've run about 20 to 30 randoms with 3 bosses each and not one piece of cloth have dropped. Also if any pieces of armor drop its always plate and leather...no mail. Any responce is greatly appreciated. Thank you!Tomb8 Apr 2, 2012
Apr 2, 2012 your anti burst dance currently running disc priest/ unholy and i am failing D: . I know I suck yaya , brand new to disc and my problem has been surviving burst from ret paladin / feral druid. We literally ran into a combo like this 6 times , and 2 out of the 6 times they decided to burst me instead of him , and i got owned horribly . Also another probably we ran into is rogue/ mage team , where its like they cc me forrrrever and focus down the dk , sometimes we make it by just a bit , but its always hella close . So anyhow my question , is what is usually you pplz reaction to burst teams .Soratetsu3 Apr 2, 2012
Apr 2, 2012 PVP Healing & Strategy Before I begin I would like to point out that when I was a DPS in battlegrounds I literately had a win/loss ratio of around 50% wins. Now that I have changed to a Disc Priest I have a Win Loss Ratio of around 70% wins. The only difference in these random groups was of course, me. So clearly a half decent healer makes a huge difference, esp if the other side is lacking. anyway. I had some questions because lately I have been losing a lot and it seems to be from playing with people who refuse to learn what the objectives are and how to accomplish those objectives. 1. Is the quality of players better in Rated BG's? or is it about the same as normal BG's? 2. As a healer, I have to chose who lives and who dies in certain situations. is there a quick and easy way during the battle to decide who is more valuable Vs. people who are going to be a huge drain. 3. I try to be a leader in most BG's. Not the annoying guy that starts yelling at people. For example, in eye of the storm I might say "alright. How about group 1 goes to BET, and group 2 & 3 go to FRR. when we have both of those group 2 can go with me (a healer) to MT for the triple cap. then everyone defend" In theory and practice this is a wonderful strategy since the other team is unlikely to come up with a better plan and will probably have a few fools trying to go for the flag. Unfortunately my team usually says "YEAH!!!" to my strategy like its a great idea (which it pretty much is) but after about a minute we got 3-5 people going mid like morons and I am being swamped at MT since only half of the original group 2 actually came with me. Now. I am not claiming to be some strategic genius here or know my class like the back of my hand by any means. but clearly any strategy is better than randomly running around. So how do I get people to actually listen to me? thank you.PS. I realize that most WoW players think that they are the (insert class here) of the century and will never listen to a damn word anyone says to them. They seem to think fighting on the roads makes you a manly man, and tend to believe the best defense for a base is to simply not have anyone there. This is more of a ranting and raving letter to get this off my chest since I'm sick of this and realize that it wont change. I guess the real question is are rated BG's more cohesive as far as teamwork, and if not, what do?Lázârùs4 Apr 2, 2012
Apr 1, 2012 weapon 4 pvp Should I use the OH + mace or the staff? Thx!!!!Healsugud7 Apr 1, 2012
Apr 1, 2012 Disc Priest PVP Hit Hello All Thanks for taking time to read this. I am hoping someone out there has some advice for me. What is the most efficient way to reach the 4% hit cap? The easiest way with the least amount of important stats loss.Zallos3 Apr 1, 2012
Apr 1, 2012 Sin and Punishment...useful from 72-85? Looks lil lame being so far into the tree. If Mindflay crits get 10 sec off S.Fiend...if VP is dispelled it aoe fears...<---pvp only i would say? thanks. Noobie Priest here..Meatballzz6 Apr 1, 2012
Apr 1, 2012 Disc or Holy? This is just a fun alt but I still want to be the most effective spec and a buddy of mine in my guild said holy is the way to go. So basically, am I doing it wrong for being disc?Shieldheal1 Apr 1, 2012
Apr 1, 2012 Shadow Priest stream Hey all, ill be starting to stream. Guild does Heroic DS tues / Weds. Come join! Ill be streaming alot of really anything! Just stop by and say hi!Lillèth3 Apr 1, 2012
Apr 1, 2012 Discipline Help So, My buddy decided to coax me back with a scroll of resurrection, and I hastily decided to make a disc priest. Can anyone kindly point me in the direction of any helpful Discipline guides so I can try to figure out what I got myself into? I wandered through the stickies but they mostly seem to involve the wonderful world of Holy / Shadow. Guides pertaining to leveling / healing would be most helpful! Hopefully they exist... Thanks in advance.Willbrimley7 Apr 1, 2012
Apr 1, 2012 priests need to use shadow orbs more in MoP i currently am only seeing 1 reason in PVE to use a shadow orb or the possibility of seeing a shadow orb play any role whatsoever---thats really shadowy apparitions. why do shadow orbs not effect the new VE ability .... if it had a shorter CD like 30-45 seconds and was influenced by shadow orbs in duration or strength it would be at least another reason then only 1 to use the orbs. mind blast currently only grants orbs, and is not increased in power by shadow orbs. a direct change which is nice and i like new things, but honestly this shadowy apparition thing is not good. they are way too slow. this is not a complaint i mean just consider the nature of damage and the idea of something that walks slowly and may never reach a target at all. i like that its something unique, but shadowy apparitions dont need to be the only reason a PVE shadow priest will use his orbs to increase his power. of course this is early beta and could change by the time i've posted this, but more imaginative uses for shadow orbs include: shadow word death refunds 5 - 10 - 15 % of your mana based on how many shadow orbs you have when the target is above 20%. each mind flay cast with shadow orbs has a 10-20-30% chance to reduce the cooldown on shadow fiend by 5 seconds if it crits. sure they sound easy and silly and like glyphs and bonus's we've had in the past, but that is true for so many other abilities in our class and throughout the beta atm. what about shadow orbs increasing haste or critical strike percentages? 1, 2, 3 % boosts seem like natural ideas for another consumption of shadow orbs. it seems quite easy to gain orbs now by casting shadow word pain or mind blast, and thats awesome id just like to spend shadow orbs in another way besides shadowy apparitions in PVE. i like how shadow orbs make psychic horror and psychic scream work slightly better, perhaps this could be translated someway into a PVE ability like mind flay doing 5-10-15 more damage with shadow orbs active. i dont even know if i like the things i said, maybe dark halo or divine star are influenced by shadow orbs increasing the range of the "line" or the proximity of the jumps in damage." any ideas suggestions? i'm probably wrong about everything but ...Venicide12 Apr 1, 2012
Apr 1, 2012 Best looking healing mace for Priest Hi all, been looking for a nice and glowy looking healing mace for xmog. Any nice suggestions? :DMiyakee19 Apr 1, 2012
Apr 1, 2012 New to Disc Hello, I am new to Disc and want to know what honor gear to get for pvp. Do I want the spirit gear or the crit gear?Sílverfang5 Apr 1, 2012
Apr 1, 2012 Rotation and Mana Regen Advice Hey gang, New to priest healing but giving it a fairly decent shot. So far I've only had a couple complications but the one issue I run into is mana. Each trash pull seems to drain me pretty quickly and I'm trying to figure out how I can retain my mana better and possibly regen it a bit more. I know my shadowfiend and HoH are mana sources but I'm trying to figure out if there is some rotation mechanic I'm missing that would also yield mana in return or increased regeneration. My rotation/hotbar: (use Chakra -> PoM for increased aoe/Renew -> HW:S) PoM Renew Heal PoH CoH That's about it except for the occasional insta Flash. Any advice you could share with me that would help before I hit 85? Much appreciated!Adraun4 Apr 1, 2012
Apr 1, 2012 Minor Glyph Idea  In MOP we should get a called Glyph of the Crow which will turn our shadow orbs and shadowy apparitions into black and shadowy crows. Naturally it would be purely cosmetic.  What do you guys think?Syncro5 Apr 1, 2012
Apr 1, 2012 Dark Mending for Spriest I am sorry if this has been brought up before, but I am not too active on these forums and a quick search revealed nothing. I was looking at all the stuff we spreist lose and it seem like only the holy spell we keep is flash heal (aside from smite that maybe should be reconsider since it won't be used past level 10). Any thoughts on us finally giving use shadow mend (a shadow heal for those who don't know)? The lost of shadow form for one holy spell seems like more of a burden than ever. At least now when I lose shadow form I got renew, prayer of mending, holy nova... a bunch of great quick heals before i pop back in to shadow form. Also, hymn of hope is a pretty good one to get off before reentering shadow form if needed. Now that we will have none of these, it seems like shadow mend should finally make an appearance... basically it would be exactly like flash heal (same amount healed/ same cast time), but it would be shadow magic (not break shadow form), and it would probably have to cost a bit more magic so we still feel a huge sacrifice (mana-wise) from healing. That is all :)Voodookie0 Apr 1, 2012
Apr 1, 2012 Shadow PvP questions Hello. I'm looking to make a second PvP toon, having gotten kinda sick of PvE and finding PvP to be quite enjoyable. I'm just looking for help and advice on a few things. Firstly, is the sticky thread still right about the Holy PvP 4-set being desirable for the movement speed bonus? Or is the PvE 2-piece (55% more damage on SW:D) more useful now? Secondly, what strategies should I employ, in both BGs and in Arena? In BGs, I mostly just try to spam SW:P and VT (for dispel protect) on as many people as I can, and snipe kills with SW:D as and when they present themselves. I've yet to do Arena, but I'll be trying soon, probably with a ret pally or Frost DK partner. Should I ever look to cast healing spells, or is the removal of shadowform too much of an issue? Should I play the 'DoT and hide' game, or is it better to try to continue pressuring with MF and MB? How/when should I use my CCs, and is there a good time for DH and HoH? Just looking for any help and advice regarding playing shadow in both PvP situations. Thanks in advance.Genzen8 Apr 1, 2012
Apr 1, 2012 Just logged in beta and... (wands) my wand is found in my bag, my legendary equipped... looked to see if i can still "shoot" i cannot unless i equip wand. I then equip wand and all my satts are super low... but i can shoot! yay... Point in, ive had plenty of times in cta when i got silenced right before someone was about to die "lock/mage/hunter" typically and i actually wanded once or twice to finish them off while i was silenced.. i cant do that now? >:( Not happy, can you tell?Anuerysm11 Apr 1, 2012
Mar 31, 2012 Leveling through LFD I really like healing as a holy paladin, but i'd like to try a priest. Is leveling through LFD a pain in the !@#$? Thanks WaZ™Waz3 Mar 31, 2012
Mar 31, 2012 my INT stat sucks and idk why! whats wrong? Hi all! a couple of friends suggested my dps is low compared to other spriest on my realm so i started looking for answers on rotation, gems,enchants an the like, but what really got my attention is that on armory my INT is low compared with other spriest of the same gear lvl, they have 400-500 more than me!, i need help to understand why is this, how do i correct it and any other insight u can give me Ty all in advance (Power to those who stand between light and darkness!!!)Erakleia2 Mar 31, 2012
Mar 31, 2012 Shadow pvp whats your stat recommendation? So i was Disc and then decided to go shadow today. So far i dont see how you kill anyone, my haste is only like 9.5% atm going to reforge my gear to haste from all this damn spirit. But in pvp do you just dot everyone and mind flay them? Or some people i see just mind spike all the time with mind blast, i have no clue. Any help?Panicbubble20 Mar 31, 2012
Mar 31, 2012 Regen - US 53 Disc Priest MoP Stream! Im in the US 53 ranked guild as a Disc Priest. My MoP stream went live tonight..... will be up and running A LOT http://www.twitch.tv/angarakAngarak1 Mar 31, 2012
Mar 31, 2012 Why does it feel like a dps loss?? So I am talking particularly about the t13-4 set "Burn Phase" we have. I used on board with everyone else saying it is a great idea, that its what we should be doing, that its a dps increase. However, recently I have noticed that my dps seems to be LOWER when i do this. I pop AA, i pop my SF, go to town, finish up and toss up DoTs (with 5 stacks of evangelism), and promptly watch my dps go up when my DoTs are applied. an example is LFR Morchok. I queued for LFR this week, got to morchok, and went to town burning, spiked up to around 30k dps, and tossed up my DoTs, and then hit 32k. I dont get why this is happening? Am I doing it wrong? Do i not have enough mastery for it? Is it just better for people who have the legendary staff? Am i just seeing things, and it is really working fine? Why does the burn phase feel like a dps loss to me, as compared to the regular old "Use your CDs on CD" strategy Edit: For the record, i use the burn phase rotation that does NOT involve the /cancelaura Mind Melt macro. I do 3 MS, channel MF until i get 3 orbs, instant cast MB (3 orbs), MS x 3, channel Mind Flay until MB comes off cd, Instant Cast MB (3 orbs)Vynlane13 Mar 31, 2012
Mar 31, 2012 Old Holy Word: Sanctuary http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8kvxRb0fSw They should do a minor glyph to make it look like this. The new one is so boring.Seelea9 Mar 31, 2012
Mar 31, 2012 Transmog IDEAS hey everyone!:) I already have so many transmog sets--but am still on the lookout for some more that you dont see very often-- Let me see what u got:):)Sparklê41 Mar 31, 2012
Mar 31, 2012 Weapon Question thread for Disc I have a dilemma. I have the 397 scalpel of relenting agony with a Raid Finder Ledger of Revolting ritual. I also have the Raid Finder Titahk, Steps of time and the Raid Finder Maw of the Dragonlord. The lower ilevels (by 7) have useful procs, the 397 dagger does not. Which setup should I go with?Philanthropy9 Mar 31, 2012
Mar 31, 2012 This noob is drowning.... Good day my priestly friends. With Blizzard promoting WoW with that awesome Scroll of Resurrection, I've decided to start playing again. I used my level 80 character on, you guessed it, this priest. Here's where I run into my problem... I have no effing idea what to do as a shadow spec priest. Or any spec for that matter. I've read the stickies, so I have a basic understanding, but I'm still lost on what skills to use for leveling and the rotation. I was hoping you kind folks would give me some advice. Thanks!Giggzy3 Mar 31, 2012
Mar 31, 2012 Lightning Rod or Rathrak dagger? Which one is better for shadow, assuming both are normal mode?Horsey1 Mar 31, 2012
Mar 31, 2012 19 twink guide? I have been looking and I cannot find any recent priest twink guide for lvl 19. Are they any around that I might have missed?Demogloben10 Mar 31, 2012