Priest

Mar 23, 2012 Priest t14! Yes, t14. No, it isn't the Challenge Set but the link has it too <3 http://www.wowheadnews.com/blog=201923/mists-of-pandaria-day-two-quest-armor-sets-challenge-mode-sets-and-3d-models#priest-item-sets Looking very Nozdormu-like! So far this set is the nicest thing priests got for MoP :pRomanticidee13 Mar 23, 2012
Mar 23, 2012 Divine Hymn Disc? I have found some conflicting info on this subject and would like some input. Do you use Divine Hymn in your rotation as Disc or not? Honestly I rarely use it. Mostly I prefer to shield and spam PoH. I am not having any issues healing or with my numbers but I would like to be the best i can, and I am not sure if it is just habit and perhaps one I should break? I would love your thoughts?Kitten13 Mar 23, 2012
Mar 23, 2012 PI and Inner Focus Macro? Is it possible to have a macro using both of these? I currently have Inner Focus macro'd to my FH, GH and PoH. But I always seem to forget to use Power Infusion. Is it possible to to macro Power Infusion as well or is it on a GCD?Adynah8 Mar 23, 2012
Mar 23, 2012 Disc PvP questions I just started playing Disc recently and I find Disc PvP little challenging. Help me recognize the STRENGTHS and WEAKNESSES of Disc priest in PvP. I play fine healing others but as soon as I cast Penance I get focused. Typically I get 2-3 DPS on me and as you know all melee have interrupts now. I cast PW:S and PoM on myself. I try to flash heal or penance but get interrupted and locked. By that time PW:S is down and I try to Flash Heal or Penance myself then get locked again. If Psychic Scream is up I cast it but that only delays the inevitable, my death. Help me figure out what makes Disc priests unkillable. I don't wanna just play, I wanna play right.Angaelos21 Mar 23, 2012
Mar 23, 2012 Holy Priest! So anybody got a good build? i heal with my disc priest spec but im getting bored and respecting to holy.Sásuke3 Mar 23, 2012
Mar 23, 2012 What is your Shadow Priest rotation for PVP? What is your shadow priest rotation for PVP?Trickstab3 Mar 23, 2012
Mar 23, 2012 New Priest Talent Ideas Since the beta release, we now have a couple of talents that have not been revealed. I am interested to know what abilities you would like to have as talents for the upcoming expansion :) Confusion: 1.5 second cast -Confuses enemy targets in a 15 yrd radius, forcing them to switch to a different enemy target. Those targetting friendly will not be affected. This effect cannot be dispelled. The spell would work like this: You cast the ability as you would Mass Dispel. All enemy players in that radius lose their current target, and are switched to another player at random. Healers won't lose their targets, but any players currently attacking a member of the opposing team would have an instant change of target to a different player. Targets must be in range to be affected. This ability has a similar feel to mind control, and really suits priests imo. If the radius contains you, it means that anyone currently targetting you will lose you as their target. This relieves pressure for all on your team for that short time it will take to re-focus targets. It would help to counter the "all healers must die" organization of battlegrounds, which is becoming harder to avoid as more macros and addons are created to help people find healers quickly and all target them. In arena, it's use it still obvious. As a healer, I am targetted first 80% of the time. This would get them off me and onto my teammate. Conversely, it will allow Priests to get people off their teammates. This ability will be even more useful as the number of players rises, and since 3v3 and 5v5 get respectively more difficult, it would make the ability scale nicely so that it remains just as useful in all settings.Kirse3 Mar 23, 2012
Mar 23, 2012 Looking for some Disc guidance. Hello comrades, I leveled this priest to 85 strictly holy. I am now venturing over into Disc and really enjoy it so far. I am struggling with my key bindings and just looking for a little guidance. My current key bindings are listed below. For my second question, is Disc useless without AA/Atonement? How does it scale against Holy? And finally, are there any macros that I should have? Currently I do not have any. Thanks for the help. Keybindings: 1 – GH 2 – PW:S 3 – Flash Heal 4 – PoH 5 – Smite 6 – Holy Fire T – Target ` - Diving Hymn Tab – Penance A – Renew D – Heal Z – Pain Suppression X – PoM C – Cure Disease V – Cure Poison B – Mass Dispel G – Leap of Faith F1 – PW: Barrier F2 – Power Infusion F3 – Archangel F4 – Inner Focus Maybe I am just so use to Holy that I am struggling with the healing style of Disc. I was thinking to maybe switch my move keys to ASDX instead of QWES and dropping the Fkeys down to the 1234 keys and the 1234 keys down to QWERTY. Any input is appreciated. P.S I have a Logitech G500 mouse and a Logitech G110Keyboard. I do not use Vuhdo and prefer to stay away from mouseovers. And I logged out in Holy. I know =|Feast17 Mar 23, 2012
Mar 23, 2012 Shadow PvP I want to improve at Shadow PvP. Do you use MS x3 > MB or MB > MS x4 > MB? What situations do you use MF and DoT's as opposed to just spamming MS? Do you toss in SW:D on CD, or only double tap execute style? Anything survivability tricks? Do you try to keep PW:S up as much as possible, or do you save it until you need Holy Walk? Fade out of roots and snares or save it for roots? Do you only use dispersion when you notice enemies popping CD's or do you try to use it early to get the CD rolling? Can you macro !Shadowform into all your damage spells so you can off-heal and go back to DPS'ing without an extra button push or is it on the GCD? I found choosing talents to be excruciating, so many things I didn't want to give up and seemed mandatory -- would just like an RBG or arena hero to post so I can check their armory. I'm sure I have more questions, but this already looks like too much. Hopefully I can get some feedback! Thanks in advance and happy Mind Blasting all!Benelyn1 Mar 23, 2012
Mar 23, 2012 LF spriest for core team; 395+ equipped ilvl <Nightmare Creatures> LF1M Spriest for core group must be 395+ ilvl, with healy OS; for rainbow run wed-thurs 8p-11pm guild run;2/8 HM;8/8 full clear. Must have destroyers end chieve and have knowledge of 5/8 HM; PST with ilvl and chieve to skalikem/ashnà/hardashell; realid:artbilly@hotmail.com please leave message bout recruitment post.or apply at www.nightmarecreatures.guildportal.com We are a tight knit group of friends who have been raiding together through 2 tiers, we full clear reg weekly, same as our other two teams. We are looking for someone laid back, patient, very knowledgeable of their class, and takes raid time seriously, puctuality is a major plus. We provide cauldrons and feasts, raid repairs come with advancement in guild and team. Looking for 100% attendence as we only raid two nights per week. We are on ther horde side of hyjal, please feel free to send tell or apply at our guild website ~ash~Skalikem0 Mar 23, 2012
Mar 23, 2012 Couple Priest related questions... Just picked up priest again, planning to run arenas with freinds and have a couple questions... First up, does PW:B and PS stack? Are there any priests out there running a successful heavy crit build disc? Spell pen, does this even relate to healing team members? Or is this strictly offensive spells? Can anyone recommend certain gems? Ive done a little looking around on AJ at some priest builds and it seems mass Int stacking in gems and a couple int/resil gems thrown in there on parts that are worth the bonus, is that pretty much the go when it comes to gemming? Thanks for reading and replying.Munsta7 Mar 23, 2012
Mar 23, 2012 hero ultra as Holy ^_^ Just too stoked about it not to share. But I randomly decided to heal Hero Ultra as holy tonight after having to go Holy for H hagara and wasnt expecting much... But then BOOM 56khps and a #33 world parse for Hultra as holy. Guess I wont be going back to disc for this fight again anytime soon :D http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/ax8gvhb11520yi12/Dispersing6 Mar 23, 2012
Mar 23, 2012 Priest IRC is down! This cannot stand! SOMEBODY DO SOMETHING. I'M LOST WITHOUT YOU CONSTIE!Gijora0 Mar 23, 2012
Mar 23, 2012 WTB cool Shadow preist glyphs I was looking at the new Glyphs for Mists for preist, and they look really boring compared to the other classes getting alot more and cooler glyphs. Now i know its not final, but i really think shadow is getting left out big time.Chøsenone11 Mar 23, 2012
Mar 23, 2012 10m Heroics - Holy v. Disc If you guys wouldn't mind, which fights do you think in 10m heroic favor each spec? After some attempts on H Yor'sahj last night, I feel like disc may be stronger, and that I may have to change my OS for some fights... Thanks!Archarus13 Mar 23, 2012
Mar 23, 2012 Dazed and Confused I have been hitting heroics pretty hard last few days and have upgraded ALOT of my gear. I don't have everything sorted yet, and some enchants are simply due to lack of gold atm. I am working on Therazane for shoulder enchant, and will also get helm next. Just not sure which way to go with my gear in regards to reforging, or even what spec would be optimal for 5-mans and the occasional raid. Currently running discipline, and pretty much PWS, PoH and Greater Heal my way through... seems to work good, but havent healed anything more than regular heroics. Anyways rip me a new one as I already know its a mess. lol. EDIT: Realize that may have been too open ended. What could I change to start optimizing my shields for discipline, or should I got holy?Destronomy0 Mar 23, 2012
Mar 23, 2012 Priest and Symbiosis How many of you guys will be begging the druid in your raid for Symbiosis? Holy Priests getting Wild Growth Disc Priests getting Tranquility Shadow Priests getting Starfall Great for disc priests giving them a 2nd raid cooldown.Barbo7 Mar 23, 2012
Mar 23, 2012 Shadow Best in Slot Weapon? Hey all, I'm seriously confused about what the BiS weapon for a Shadow Priest is. I've read some sites that say to use Rathrak, the Poisonous Mind, another BiS list has Vagaries of Time, and I see a lot of Shadow Priests also using Scalpel of Unrelenting Agony. I'm pretty lost as to which is better. Barring the Legendary, which one of these am I supposed to be using?Pounsival2 Mar 23, 2012
Mar 23, 2012 DPS issues. So my basic issue is atm I cannot get above 15k single target dps on a dummy (just a baseline stat) I know my chest and legs are pvp but other than that I feel I'm decently geared/itemized (Could be wrong). I wouldn't even be worried but I've got a hunter with !@#$tier gear than this and BM pulls 17k/surv pulls almost 20k single target on a dummy. I'm stuck in the middle of the pack in dps and I hate that. I open with my 3 dots. Mindflay into my first orb and then burn mb. By then VT needs a refresh, I roll into another mf and then I mb on cooldown (I find that i generate enough orbs to keep the orb buff up 100% of the time without worrying about saving mb for an orb, they generate fast.) I keep my dots uptime at right at 100%. I never hold downtime at all (That's what mindflays for right?) I will clip mf if another spell needs 2 best cast or refreshed. I save my pot for archangel and then I rotate into standard spam for the duration, recovering as fast as possible with my dots the second the wings dissipate. Any general advice on my rotation or itemization (Other then replace my chest and legs, working on it ;) )Kiyasu9 Mar 23, 2012
Mar 23, 2012 LF Priest w/ Will of Unbinding to test something for me. Does Holy Nova effectively proc stacks of the trinket?Bigblackfury5 Mar 23, 2012
Mar 23, 2012 Heroic Madness Stat Preferences What did you find worked out for you, speaking for a 10M setting? We're close to a kill, but I'd like to tweak some stuff if possible to make it that much easier. I've been experimenting with some more haste/mastery, but I'd like to hear what some of you Saviors found worked out for your preferences on the fight. Crit, Haste, Mastery? Personal Cooldown Use?Arcturus1 Mar 23, 2012
Mar 23, 2012 Raiding on disc priest? Is it good or viable? I was thinking of raiding as a disc priest.Hertaru13 Mar 23, 2012
Mar 23, 2012 Lightwell Glyph Idea "Anytime a party/raid member within __ distance falls below __% health, Lightwell will automatically cast its effect on the party/raid member, but if triggered this way the heal is __% less effective." Makes the spell more usuable/likeable, gives it more utility, and the healing reduction triggered by this effect makes clicking it a more viable option.Cellardor2 Mar 23, 2012
Mar 23, 2012 Which prof? Should i do Tailoring or Inscription? i am disc/holy and do about 70% PvP and 30% PvE.Chachyy6 Mar 23, 2012
Mar 23, 2012 Mindcontrol in instances I was in a normal cataclysm dungeon, vortex pinnacle. I was on the pulls that have 6 of those tolvir guys. During each pull I mindcontrolled one of the mobs as a means to CC. After the series of trash pulls were over two people in my group complained about me using the ability. So I'm here to ask when is it acceptable to mindcontrol? Is the ability intended to be a legitimate priest CC? If not, is it used for anything outside the realm of stealing buffs and pvp? I should add I was in the group as a DPS not as a Healer.Highbeard8 Mar 23, 2012
Mar 23, 2012 Is holy a viable pvp spec? I've been doing a lot of bgs at low levels as a holy priest and I am really enjoying it. I was just wondering if at 85 playing a holy priest in bgs is still very fun and powerful or if it's better to go disc. It seems from what I read that disc is the de facto pvp healer spec but I'd like to hear from some veteran pvp holy priests, get their opinions and see what talents they use.Winslo64 Mar 23, 2012
Mar 23, 2012 Power Word: Phantasm of the Opera Welcome to the latest PW: Discussion thread! In an attempt to keep threads from being deleted, we've been following in the footsteps of the Sentry Totem and Mangle: Bear (for those who don't know, http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/969937219#3 explains what I'm talking about) and making one thread that will last until cap. The archive for the Power Word: Threads is here: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3123313812 To keep this thread from being locked or deleted, here are a few basic rules: 1. Everyone is welcome. Newbies, oldbies, lowbies, mains, alts, bank alts, non-priest alts. Everyone. As long as you're here to join a priest-based discussion, you're welcome. 2. Keep it civil, if not friendly. If you can't manage that, please stay out of the thread. We don't need or want drama. If you just got out of a heated discussion with someone, leave it at the door. Along the same vein, avoid badmouthing others in this thread. 3. This is as much priests talking to priests as it is priests talking about priests. I firmly believe our community is one of, if not the most welcoming on the forums. I'd like to learn more about the community on an individual level because of this. Both the Mangle: Bear and Sentry Totem series derail after the first few pages of each thread; I think this is fine. 4. PW: Vent info: 68.232.167.202 4492 teamlights 5. PW: IRC info: irc.p2p-network.net #wowpriests Discussion: Least favorite fight this expansion, why?Kyrisa500 Mar 23, 2012
Mar 23, 2012 Mind Spike When do you use mind spike?Pyropsycho1 Mar 23, 2012
Mar 22, 2012 I was once a man.... No I am NOT a female now... Back on topic. I was once a man who raided HC. I was once a man who wanted to be the best at his class. I was proud to be a top healer on my old server, but then ladies and gentlemen, I was hit by the cataclysm. It lacked so much content that I simply couldn't bare to deal with Azeroth anymore. For now after the cataclysm has faded thanks to green jesus I see the island. Clear as day I can see the land of pandaria calling my name. So I received the SoR, used it on this priest and deleted EVERY other toon on my account. So I have returned to join the wonderful priest community. And i have returned to kill Garrosh because.... "He's the hero that the Horde deserves, but not the one it needs right now... and so we'll hunt him... because he can take it... because he's not a hero... he's a silent guardian, a watchful protector... a Dark Orc..."Tunechii28 Mar 22, 2012
Mar 22, 2012 Disc Gearing 4 piece worth it? I am wondering if 4 piece is worth it for discipline. I am currently haste/crit spec. I have got 4 piece when I was mastery/ holy spec. Now that I am trying haste/crit and do not use bubbles that often is the bubble procs really worth it? I have these two items I can use to replace the gloves and the shoulders that I am currently using. Gloves of Liquid Smoke Mosswrought Shoulderguards I am thinking the large amount of crit and haste I will gain will be worth it. Is it?Farfel8 Mar 22, 2012
Mar 22, 2012 quick shadow pvp question Ok, im getting my cata weapons next tuesday and i just wanted to know if i should get the cata gladiators energy staff, or the dagger and the off hand weapon? Don't really know the difference and i dont know why most casters use the staff and off hand. But yeah, staff? Or main hand and off hand?Kolko1 Mar 22, 2012
Mar 22, 2012 I feel like I should have known better... http://i.imgur.com/HwUR0.jpg It finally dawned on me why I was dying during the last fight in Throne of Tides.Tauradin2 Mar 22, 2012
Mar 22, 2012 Priests will heal you until you die from it? Saw this in the beta forums but I couldn't ask what does/ did that mean? Anyone want to share this scary sounding secret? ^^Caleanon8 Mar 22, 2012
Mar 22, 2012 Spirit of Redemption Glyph of Flash of Light (???) - 40 yd range, Instant, Requires Spirit of Redemption, Can't be cast in Shadowform http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/ Does this mean that shadow (and disc) priests are getting Spirit of Redemption...? Why else would a spell REQUIRING SPIRIT OF REDEMPTION say it can't be cast in shadowform?Spaz0 Mar 22, 2012
Mar 22, 2012 Hmmm Priest upgrade maybe? The priest class is lacking in a pet for summoning. One that you can just have out with you as you travel. I know we priest can heal ourselves and shield and call a little shadow demon for like a split second. But it would be nice to call a little shadow angel or something when in Shadow spec or a mini healing angel while in the two other talent trees. There talents could be shielding, healing life siphoning etc any number of little helpful buss maybe one just removes harmful effects from party and raid members or you while out in the world. Periodically i mean. A pet or guardian that heals periodically your fellow players or yourself while in Pvp, Pve, Solo questing etc. I mean Warlocks several of them, Mage class can call a water elemental. And Dark knights have their minions. Why not Priest? Druids can shape-shift nuff said. I know there's so much new happening with Blizz so why not hook up this casting class as well. I'm sure it will please many of us solo players and put a smile on the face of some others, knowing that now they can call a little buddy to explore along side of them. Just one girls thoughts.Persymphani19 Mar 22, 2012
Mar 22, 2012 MoP Talents and Glyphs: Mind Melt So i was just browsing through a wowhead post about new glyphs, items and whatnot going to be in MoP and one thing that caught my eye was this: Glyph of Mind Melt: When you deal damage with Mind Spike, the cast time of Mind Blast is reduced by X% for 6 seconds. Stacks up to 2 times. I ran and checked the talent calculator immediately to see if it had been updated, but sadly it has not been. So my question for everyone is this. Since it looks like we have at least talent on the calculator being converted to a glyph, what would you like or hope to see replace the talent? And if you disagree with me and think that they might just remove that part of the talent and leave Serendipity (essentially) as that talent spot, say that too! Personally I would like to see Archangel moved to take that spot, and then the talent spot archangel opens up replaced with a talent similar to Impact (Fire Mage). What I like about this idea is that it makes the second to last tier a choice between cooldowns / an execute bonus, and it makes the 3rd tier a choice between proc's (or divine star). What is better? a proc like From Light Comes Darkness? Divine Star? or a proc that spreads your HoTs / DoTs to a couple of nearby targets? It doesnt have to be exactly like impact, but i think that the idea would be really fun. The ability to spread my DoTs to 2 nearby targets or so? Or to spread HoTs to allies near the target? As much as i like the idea of being able to take Archangel and Power infusion both, I think it feels weird to have Archangel on a different talent tier from PI and the Execute talent. I feel like AA would fit better on that tier and some cool new talent should replace it on the 3rd tier, more in line with Divine Star and the Proc talent. What about you guys? what do you think?Vynlane6 Mar 22, 2012
Mar 22, 2012 First Valor Purchase(s) (Heal) Hi all, I have 2700 Valor points and, though I'm not sure whether I want to focus on Holy or Disc, I do know that I want to heal. I'm looking for any suggestions on how to best use my first 2700 Valor. I'm assuming Cloak + Ring, but I wanted to check with the community first as I'm relatively new to the class. I'm aware that I have a few pieces to work on (Shoulders) and tons of reforging to do. In the event my Profile isn't working properly: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/illidan/Jrz/advanced Thank you very much for your time!Jrz5 Mar 22, 2012
Mar 22, 2012 MOP glyphs Was browsing this site and from some of the comments i was very impressed for glyph ideas: posted by my_cheese_stick: I'm going to try and stick with the theme of the article, and the overall feeling of the new minor glyphs. In other words, more graphical, less technical game-changers like "I want to use Heal in Shadowform." 1.) Glyph of the Blackened Sanctum: While in Shadowform, your Power Word: Shield is formed with the powers of darkness, giving it a new appearance. 2.) Glyph of Silent Murmurs: While using Mind Vision or Mind Control on an enemy player, they will hear the whisperings of madness. (Sends the subjected player generic whispers, similar to those generated by the Puzzle Box of Yogg-Saron.) 3.) Glyph of Slithering Shadow: Your Shadowy Apparitions will now take the form of miniature Shadowfiends. 4.) Glyph of the Shifting Shade: When in Shadowform your Fade spell now causes you to create after-images as you move, replacing it's previous visual effect. (To reduce lag, the after-images would only last a second or two.) 5.) Glyph of Atoned Respite: While in Shadowform, damage caused to yourself via Shadow Word: Death causes emerald fire to momentarily consume your form. (I say green fire because, 'warlocky' or not, can anyone here really say that they dislike how Anathema's green energy looked while they were in Shadowform? I know I loved the contrast against the purple shroud.) 6.) Glyph of Writhing Silence: Silence now causes a tendril of pure shadow energy to coil around it's victim's mouth. ...As well as the rest of their head. posted by jdhorner: glyph of Dark Protection: Your self-cast Power Word: Shield is created from shadow, instead of the light. (Your shields are now a new visual effect)another idea is a glyph for the original graphic of mind flaySevran0 Mar 22, 2012
Mar 22, 2012 Heroic FL staff vs LFR mace n OH im just wondering which is better Heroic smoldering Censer of Purity or the LFR version of Maw and Offhand is the proc on the mace worth it?Madia1 Mar 22, 2012
Mar 22, 2012 Shadow priest move hotkey? Is it necessary to have my dots and damage moves hotkeyed on my non shadow form? Its a lot of hotkeys just wondering if necessary.Hertaru2 Mar 22, 2012
Mar 22, 2012 weakened soul on healbot The icon that shows up on the bars to tell me who has weakened soul seems to have disappeared. In fact, all my icons seem to have disappeared. Has healbot changed or did i accidentally reset something? Please do not post telling me to use vuhdo or grid, make your own thread if you want to talk about that. I use vuhdo as well and like it just fine, please confine responses to healbot.Amalafreya4 Mar 22, 2012
Mar 22, 2012 Disc/feral or shadow/feral? So I have started getting into PvP for the first real time this season. My partner and I want to try to make it as high as possible. Right now I kind of suck as shadow but I am trying to convince my partner to play with me as shadow so I can learn it. He isnt too keen on the idea... My idea is that it would be way better with me as shadow so that we have a chance to experience as many games as possible. Sometimes with disc/feral we have been getting 15+ minute matches. I think the whole arena process is a lot more exciting if you have to outplay the other team within the first few seconds of a match. He seems to think our chances are better if we stay disc/feral since obviously playing healer/dps is a lot more forgiving. Anyone who can comment on the relative difficulty of these setups would be really appreciated.Honnader3 Mar 22, 2012
Mar 22, 2012 Will Spriests see Mana Burn in MoP? Will we with devouring plague and physic horror?Madzkillz0 Mar 22, 2012
Mar 21, 2012 looking for a good shadow build for twos. with a Hpally healer. not sure if i need to worry about SW:Pain talented, or just leave it empty.Asulako1 Mar 21, 2012
Mar 21, 2012 Best horde spriest/discipline race? I know it's been asked thousands of times... I just want a answer lol.. As I'm going back to the horde and need to make a decision is it goblin?Chriffer7 Mar 21, 2012
Mar 21, 2012 The Lances, Flames, and Moonfires. I had a simple question regarding Shadow Priests (and, in reflection, Elemental Shamans). Simply put, it seems Mages, Warlocks, and Balance Druids each have some form of Spammable, no CD, Low mana-cost spell they can use in fitting situations (i.e. the Ice Lance, Fel Flame, and Moonfire, respectively). Why does no such "Zap" spell exist for S-Priests and Ele Shamans?Emo15 Mar 21, 2012
Mar 21, 2012 please dont make shadow suck in mists. i really like playing shadow right now. im scared next year it will be stupid.Venicide17 Mar 21, 2012
Mar 21, 2012 priest deets Hey dudes, I just started this toon pretty recently, and I'm loving her. Healing instances is a looot more interesting than DPSing -- wish I'd known that earlier! Anyways, my main is a rogue, so I'm wondering if there are any priest sites similar to ShadowPanter.net. For those who don't know, that's a rogue site with a bunch of helpful spreadsheets showing you how to gear/enchant/gem/etc. for both PVE and PVP. I don't really understand the nitty gritty, but the dude who runs it converts everything into Agility Equivalence Points so you get a sense of what's optimal for raiding vs. PVP. Are there sites like that for heal-dudes like us? Thanks in advance.Pàsha2 Mar 21, 2012
Mar 21, 2012 Is t134p worth it? I've got my 384 Helm, Shoulder, and Glove pieces; but, to use them I would have to replace 397/403 pieces. My question, fellow priests, is: is the four piece bonus worth the fairly major drop in ilvl? (obviously I would be replacing my shoulders and chest, not my gloves)Gijora3 Mar 21, 2012
Mar 21, 2012 6 year WoW vet-3day priest..couple ?'s My son leveled a priest to 56...I got him to 59. Ive played mage, hunter and druid. I miss healing in pvp. Resto druids are terrible for pvp. I can tell already this priest is the $hitz. My questions: -I keybind/mouse-turn, I use a multi button mouse. I play two specs each night. I will go from shadow to holy and so on. That being said I need to know what are PRIEST specific spells vs Spec specific spells. That way I can get use to keybinds being the same no matter what spec. If that makes sense lol. And please speak from a level 85 point of view ignoring my spell limit hence level - What exactly is Disc on the pve side of things? Do ppl use it to off dps-off heal? - What are the downfalls for Shadow PVP? What is the upside? (I remember getting my face melted off by them- i say that in past tense because there simply arent many shadow priest out there) - I havnt leveled in years...lets say I run a maxed out what?, 20 min?, WSG, how much exp does that give? - lastly, ill take any advice given and I do appreciate any replies...Later.Meatballzz3 Mar 21, 2012