Paladin

Sep 12, 2012 Kolori's Retribution Raiding Guide - 5.05 Kolori28 Sep 12, 2012
Sep 12, 2012 Denounce Nerf Incoming http://tinypic.com/r/2mp0mj7/6 You have been warned.Billydee1 Sep 12, 2012
Sep 12, 2012 Shock thru the Heart! Shockadin PvP Guide 505 A Shockadin is a variant of a Holy Paladin, designed to deal damage, rather then heal. As a function of the spec beyond it's intended role, it holds a rather unique position. Regardless, it can still be highly viable in many non-ranked PvP situations. Below, I will list what I feel is a highly effective configuration. Keep in mind that 5.0 does a good job of providing choice, and so many other builds can be very effective as well. Glyphs Glyph of Holy Shock: +50% Shock damage, -50% Shock healing Glyph of Denounce: 50% chance to reduce denounce cast time by 1s after a Shock Glyph of Harsh Words: Can cast WoG on enemy as a damaging spell Self Buffs Seal of Insight: Provides bonus spellhaste, and self healing Blessing of Kings: For the INT Buff! Mastery is worthless to Shockadins Beacon of Light: Free Holy Power when self healing Talents Long Arm of the Law: For escaping and kiting Burden of Guilt: For escaping and kiting Selfless Healer: Cause you'll be using Shock/WoG for DPS Clemency: I prefer clemency, because of Double Freedom mobility, Double Protection, and because Holy Power throughput is overall lower then Prot/Ret. Holy Avenger: Massive burst potential, pop alongside wings for crazy Shock/WoG DPS Gear INT = Spellpower = Damage/Healing Crit: Increases Crit %, which is most prominent for Shock, as crits cause big damage, and proc daybreak PvP Power: Functions much like INT Haste: Increases Denounces throughput Mastery: Mostly worthless for Shockadin Ability Priority 5 HP Harsh Words > Holy Shock > 3 HP Harsh Words > Hammer or Wrath > Denounce During HA, this changes to... 3+ HP Harsh Words > Holy Shock > Hammer of Wrath > Denounce Notice that judgement is not listed? That's because its a tool to maintain distance, and deals minimal damage. The closer your target is, the more important it is you use it. I guess you could say when to use it is really a.... Judgement call? :D Misc Tips and Strategy Wherever you go, there you are: Essentially, you want to be at whatever range the opponent does NOT want you at. -Maintain range from melee targets (Rog, Dk, Ret, War) -Try to maintain melee with casters (Mage, Warlock) so you can rebuke and HoJ. -Keep at range Shadowpriests (Fade/Psychic Scream/Horror) -Hunters dont care about your range relative to them, so find a cozy spot with some nice LoS terrain Strike 3!: Crusader Strike in melee if you have nothing to do for a GCD, IE if Shock, and Judge are on CD, and a melee class can kick a denounce Passing Judgement: It will Slow targets (Burden) and Speed you (LongArm). It will also feed you instant free heals with Selfless Healer. Combine with your double Freedom to open large gaps vs melee classes trying to gut you. Stayin Alive: Keep your health topped off. Seriously. Dont even sit below 85%. Your offensive Holy Shocks should be proccing Daybreak often, which means quickcasting Divine's. They're efficient, hard to kick, and provide Holy Power due to Beacon. Judgement will stack Selfless Healer, which means free instant Flash of Lights, which is also free Holy Power. Dont be afraid to WoG yourself instead of using Harsh Words if you're Health is low and you're under pressure. Dead Shockadins deal 0 DPS. Free and Clear: Cleanse often. Against Fire Mages, you can remove DoTs that tick you away. Cleansing a Rogues crippling poison means you can run off while he's slowed. The list goes on. Always use Protection: Forberance is 1m. Bubble is 5m, and reduces your DPS by 50%. So use your double Hand of Protection (AKA BoP)! Duing BoP, you can still cast for full damage, and are immune to melee hits. Line and Dine: Breaking line of sight is a good way to get some relief. Cast a heal or two, even sit and drink if your mana is low. It's a great way to slow down someone trying to burst you. Dont give a Crit: Denounce stops opponent crits. Try to keep this up as much as possible. You could aim for a 100% uptime against a test dummy, but realistically, it's most important when they enter specific burst segments. Backpeddlin to Glad: Opponents in your rear arc auto-hit. And Rogues deal extra damage. If you recklessly show your rear to an enemy, you should already know exactly where they're going to stick that greataxe. Here comes da HAMMA! Know who can break HoJ, and when. Never HoJ while Mage Blink is available, they can just Blink out. Warriors can Enrage out of stuns, DK's can Icebound out. DK having AMS up negates HoJ, as does Rogue Cloak. The list goes on, but regardless, HoJ is extremely powerful, and catching someone in one can give you the window you need to end the fight. Class Specific Tactics Mages (Frost) You MUST be quick on cleansing frost nova, as this will help you dodge deep freezes. If cleanse is on CD and you see a deep freeze coming, use divine protection, or devotion aura. A Mage will often follow Deep Freeze with a blanket silence counterspell and kill you before you can heal. Good mages will try and time it so that Frost Bomb goes off while you're in the deepfreeze, and thus Frost bombs expiration timer will often be a BIG warning sign that a Deep Freeze death is coming. Warriors They will have a high melee uptime on you, due to charge, and leap. They also tend to be very disruptive to casters so watch for Pummel, and anticipate a possible stun if you cast while pummel is on CD. You will have to mitigate the damage they output, self heal, and keep wearing them down. If they have second wind, use HA burst to easily explode them through that last 35%. Deathknights If they use AMS/AMZ, don't waste time with anything except Crusader Strike. Hitting them with spells feed them runic power. Try to keep a freedom available to escape a Chain/Grip. Stay mindful of Necrostrike stacking. GUIDE INCOMPLETE! Got to add a LOT more content still :)Dandaman3 Sep 12, 2012
Sep 12, 2012 Please bring back Vicious Season 9 gear Please bring back Vicious Season 9 gear. It goes really well with Transmog especially if mixed with T13. Probably even other sets, and I'm sure other classes would benefit as well. Example: http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items=76874:76875:76877:76878:60415:77265#modelviewer:4:5;103557;10;103558;7;103554;3;104071;1;76790;8;103556:10+0:0 If you agree, would like that for transmog or at least think it looks good please up-vote this so a Blue can see it.Desidarius7 Sep 12, 2012
Sep 12, 2012 Blue post community question. "All tanks can trade defenses for more damage, at a steep cost." - Blue post Am I missing something? How can a prot pally do this?Capital2 Sep 12, 2012
Sep 12, 2012 I feel extremely weak in PvP As the title says, I feel terribly weak when I play as Ret in PvP. I'm having trouble winning any 1v1 fights during BGs while defending a flag and stuff like that, and I feel like I'm contributing very little in teamfights because it feels like my damage is so low. Is it simply because of my bad-to-mediocre gear, or are there things I could be doing wrong? I know the spec as a whole isn't hopeless because I've seen other rets do very well in PvP. I have the same weak feeling on my feral druid, but I have no problems on my warrior or shadow priest, who are both in worse PvP gear than my paladin.Skapunk5 Sep 12, 2012
Sep 12, 2012 The only complaint i have With holy paladins (in before you say holy shock, since i never cared-i'm not a dps'er) is that they gave cleanse an 8 sec CD. Now...it seems i have to choose between clemency and the talent that lowers my big CD (Divine Shield, BoP, LoH i believe) by a maximum of 50%.Aggronn1 Sep 12, 2012
Sep 12, 2012 Command vs Righteousness Before anyone says anything: Yes I'm being selfish. Yes, I realize there are probly those who prefer/love the aesthetic of Righteousness. But this is just my own idea. The current seal progression is this: Command -> Truth (single target), Righteousness (AoE) And yes, this is shallow, but I rather dislike it, mostly because Command has one of the nicest visuals I've seen in a seal since Wisdom, and I've grown rather tired of how plain Righteousness is now. Although my preference is still based in history: Righteousness has usually been the Single seal (not counting the addition of Truth back in BC), and back in Wrath, we had an AoE seal in the form of, you guessed it, Seal of Command. Just kinda makes sense for the AoE seal to be Command again...besides, why bother giving us a really nice seal visual if you're just gonna put it on the back burner at level 24? In other words: Righteous -> Truth (single), Command (AoE) tl;dr - Command looks better than Righteousness, imoTenoris1 Sep 12, 2012
Sep 12, 2012 DPS Too low with ret paly Hi, before i start, i want to say that this isn't a thread to complain (because a saw a bunch of those down there), i just want to ask if it's normal that my DPS is very low on dungeons, i'm just lv 43, but for example my tank always deal more dmg than me, I always finish with 100-150k dmg while the others members have like 300k, i checked and most of the time protection pallys deals way more damage than me, maybe it's just me that I'm bad with pallys. You can give me some advices if you want. Thanks! Frøya10 Sep 12, 2012
Sep 12, 2012 ALL PALADINS must get Speed of Light. You think that's Light coming outta you when you're sprinting at high speeds?! Hells nah! Get real. And think Rapunzel. Damn right, it's your FABULOUS HAIR TRAILING BEHIND YOU. ALL paladins must get speed of light to properly represent who their class really is. /megahairflipAevrille29 Sep 12, 2012
Sep 12, 2012 Divine Purpose bug? It seems that divine purpose will only chain proc when specced into Unbreakable Spirit. I tested it with Clemency for about 15 minutes and wasn't able to get a single chain proc, but upon switching to US I was able to get about 4 instances of chain procs in only a few minutes of testing. I've also tried it without picking any talents from the 60 tier and got 0 chain procs. I've yet to try it with Hand of Purity... I can understand how chain procs of DP would work very well with US, but it doesn't seem right that it won't chain proc with other talents of that tier. Is anyone else experiencing an issue with Divine Purpose procs?Fellashia9 Sep 12, 2012
Sep 12, 2012 Prot stats/gems Currently SO confused on what I should be gemming and reforging as. I know mists is just beyond the horizon, but I'll need to know it for Mists regardless and I feel it'd be good for me to get used to it now. Any help is appreciated. :SMaranson1 Sep 12, 2012
Sep 12, 2012 holy nerfs were way too much. I get cutting our damage in half on holy shock, it was crazy high, but nerfing sacred shield into the ground alongside it? Why?? if you want to stick us back to pure defensive mode, which you clearly do, why nerf a defensive ability like sacred shield into oblivion? It's utterly useless to cast in any fight where someone can dispel you now. I do wish that you people would learn how to balance classes - don't give us the keys to Heaven and Hell one week, just to revert us back to cavemen the next.Spurgeon2 Sep 12, 2012
Sep 12, 2012 Sacred Shield 5.0.4 I'd like to see Sacred Shield taken off the global cool down. The reason I say this is, as a tank, I treat it as the old Holy Shield (which was not on the gcd).Frad10 Sep 12, 2012
Sep 12, 2012 Prot HP nerf. So I see the "maintenance" today nerfed prot pally HP again after they had just buffed it by a slight margin. Even WITH the buff us pally tanks were behind DK's and bears still but on par with warriors. Give us back the HP you took away, Blizzard. DK's got to keep their absorb while bears lost theirs to only gain armor and us pallies only get a 4k absorb every SIX seconds? Are you kidding me? That's the lamest absorb I've seen in 6 years of playing this game. Yesterday my tank, ilevel 391, was at 192.4k and today it was beaten down to 180.5k This is injustice and hatred strictly towards paladins. If you're going to nerf pally tank HP, nerf dk's and druids too. This is anything BUT balanced. INB4 "Use two stam trinkets, noob." Using two stam trinkets further diminishes our avoidance, which also took a nerf post 5.0.4 I was at 102.4% avoidance pre 5.0.4 and post 5.0.4 I was at 84.77% Also what's the deal with prot pallies not having a passive form of devotion aura? My pally only has 59% damage reduction while my bear friend in less gear has over 70% INB4 "Bears cannot block or parry." Bears still get way more HP and defensive CD's that help them more than a pally's magic bubble and sacred shield do. SS is a joke and should just be removed before MoP goes live in 2 weeks.Alyvia15 Sep 12, 2012
Sep 12, 2012 making a Shockadin after patch If I want to make a pally Shockadin , Do I need a RET Spec with Focus on Strength not intel ? Any assistance on how to make a shockadin after patch changes.Defendor4 Sep 12, 2012
Sep 12, 2012 The use of Seal of Justice If you look at these forums particularly, no one ever talks about SoJ. Is the point of SoJ to sacrifice censure to use a different tier 2 talent instead of Burden of Guilt?Brethlorn9 Sep 12, 2012
Sep 12, 2012 Holy Paladin/Ret Paladin Talk Holy paladins: Before this patch, I socketed for intell and reforged for haste. Seemed pretty well at the time, never used any mastery. Since the patch, I'm unsure what to reforge for. Should I be sticking with haste or switch to mastery? (Since the absorb shield is better now) And should I be socketing lots of spirit instead of intell? Any thoughts or ideas? Maybe some glyph/talent ideas as well? Ret paladins: Before patch, I socketed for strength and reforged for mastery to increase damage. I still think mastery for that spec is a great thing to have. I'm doing less damage per second now. Can't tell if they got nerfed maybe or if my rotation or something is off or my glyphs could be wrong or talents..not sure. Could use more ideas/inputs. Anything else you think or feel about these specs, feel free to share, hoping I can figure some stuff out. Thanks!Rebu12 Sep 12, 2012
Sep 12, 2012 Star priority For Hpally 10 man! Well For me seems like mastery seems to eb the way to go because Holy lights give about a 10kish or more illuminated healign shield and you use a lot of holy lights so it adds up super quick and then haste imo after. Crit I have not tested as much, but I know I use to before the patch at 15% nerf go reforge everything into crit from haste and mastery. Even used the heroic glove over spine heroic glove. So what do you other holy Pallys think about the secondary stat priority for 10 man?Sephiriya1 Sep 12, 2012
Sep 12, 2012 Landslide vs. Hurricane Sometimes Haste vs. Sometimes Mastery. Has anyone run any tests against these options and is it close enough that I can pick Hurricane because I like the animation better?Nobwinkle7 Sep 12, 2012
Sep 12, 2012 When should i use divine storm? PVP Question Hey! Questions in the title :P I'm just curious~Navithefairy3 Sep 12, 2012
Sep 11, 2012 Anyone find a Gear Guide for MoP? Is there a gear guide for MoP around that anyone knows of? Mostly interested in seeing what weapons we're going to be going for in Mists.Benevor6 Sep 11, 2012
Sep 11, 2012 60 paladin BiS list Does anyone know of a BiS list for 60 twink ret paladins? Or the armory of a character close to full BiS? Thanks!Spat7 Sep 11, 2012
Sep 11, 2012 5.0.4 Basic Ret Guide Video! :D My apolgies if advertising is against forum rules, but after combing over, I dont think it is. It'd be great if you guys checked out my 5.0.4 Retribution Paladin guide. I make a bunch of ret pally videos, and I plan on making a ton more come MoP. Any feedback would be much appreciated. LINK:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eWhtQYlHWj0&feature=plcpZuratus1 Sep 11, 2012
Sep 11, 2012 Open Libram XLIII: No One Shocked After Nerfs ... Previous Libram: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6413265058 Libram Archive: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/4254457548 Paladin Social Networking: https://www.facebook.com/groups/283670185033463/ My Little Ponydins by Lobster: http://img839.imageshack.us/img839/7448/ponydins1.jpg http://i.imgur.com/s8CSF.png Vanilla Ret Pally "Melgibsmash": http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i6zGEBhJMHAElidra500 Sep 11, 2012
Sep 11, 2012 Holy Shock Nerfed!!! I don't think there are enough threads about Holy Shock needing to be nerfed and/or having now been nerfed, so I've made my own to let people know that Holy Shock was overpowered, but now it's been nerfed. That is all.Jamina6 Sep 11, 2012
Sep 11, 2012 Can ret paladins duel wield 2handers? Can they?Haritus15 Sep 11, 2012
Sep 11, 2012 Ret paladin DPS in 5.0.4 So after testing out the PTR, it's made me really look forward to 5.0.4 and MoP, but just one question: Just how big of a dps increase, if its even an increase, can us Ret pallys expect on the day of 5.0.4? I've noticed Templars Verdict hitting 5-10k harder on the PTR than on live and now I'm dying to test it out in HDS.Theappfan15 Sep 11, 2012
Sep 11, 2012 Rolling a prot/holy pally I want him to be fully heirloomed, so what heirlooms are needed? Thanks. Any other advice about pallies will be appreciated. 100% human no need for advice on race.Trabeth5 Sep 11, 2012
Sep 11, 2012 Ret Paladin Class Feedback 5.0.4 The short story: really loving the new feel of the spec. The longer story: The changes that have come to retribution have really addressed a lot of the issues that it had in Cataclysm, namely that it was slow, boring, and pretty one dimensional. There wasn't really any reason to switch things up in the old build and it was pretty clock work with an occasional spaz moment depending on the fight. With this new build the slowness of the spec has been completely obliterated. One can power up holy power very quickly which then leads to my favorite part of my current build, deciding what to do with it. I took the glyph that increases damage after using WoG, and that has actually caused me to have to think about what I do with my holy power depending upon the situation. Alternatively, if I have a lot of Holy Power and divine purpose proc'd I can use WoG and then prattle out a few more very powerful hits with the extra buff. It's extremely fun. Admittedly, I've only tried it out on targets because the removal of the Seal of Truth glyph (the one with all the expertise) has left me in a gear pickle that I don't really feel like fixing before MoP comes out. Suffice to say, I enjoy the changes. What I would have done differently: Of course I have to have this part. If I didn't I wouldn't really be an individual, now would I? Basically, I miss the time when seals had gameplay to them. They've been relegated to the part of your damage that Inquisition (a mechanic I really like, btw. If you added more gameplay there I'd be all kinds of pleased) makes better, and while that's kind of cool, it's not nearly as neat as it could be. In my mind I see seals as another way to use holy power. Give them a holy power cost, and give them some interesting mechanics. This would create more competition for holy power which makes it feel more valuable, which in turn makes the whole holy power mechanic feel deeper. Possible mechanics that could make a player want to spend holy power on seals are things like letting the paladin cast seals on other players, being able to stack multiple seals on oneself to allow for very powerful finishing attacks, having seals interact with other abilities kind of like they did way back when they drastically changed the behavior of Judgement (I actually REALLY miss this mechanic). Anyways, great job on the ret pallies. I'm enjoying playing the class more than I have in years.Genrik26 Sep 11, 2012
Sep 11, 2012 Can Prot solo 25M Marrow and Deathwhisperer? Title says it all.Zizadin14 Sep 11, 2012
Sep 11, 2012 Pve Hpally's. What are stacking these days? Intellect is still a good stat from my research, however as all of you know it no longer increases our mana. So a raider to me suggested stacking spirit gems instead of intellect gems. Heals won't be as effective however there's a lot of mana return. So whats more important these days. Intellect or Spirit?Dwarves8 Sep 11, 2012
Sep 11, 2012 Annoyed by Prot in bg Burden of guilt and silencing shield is so annoying. And my health does go down, gradually and steadily. Who said prot damage was poor? I used to enjoy prot pvp a lot during wotlk until they screwed everything up in cata. So is prot pvp coming back? Maybe I should re-activate my pala.Aou3 Sep 11, 2012
Sep 11, 2012 disturbed by the lack of holy pally weapons so I may be healing on my pally when MoP releases (we're short on healers) and took a gander at the loot tables that's in the dungeon journal. I am severely disturbed by the lack of weapons that a holy pally could use. In the entire first tier of raiding as well as the level 90 heroics there's only one weapon available and that's the weapon that drops off Tsulong at the terrace of endless springs raid http://www.wowhead.com/item=86328 Is this an extreme oversight in drops for holy pally? I'm sure there's other weapons that can be shared with others classes as well (I think shamans can use 1h maces right). It's actually making me rethink the whole taking one for the team scenario.Zoinoid4 Sep 11, 2012
Sep 10, 2012 Shockadin Mop So i got curious about doing some caster dps as holy now since the addition of the new more offensive glyphs so i gave it shot and thought id share my results. Mastery and guardian are both useless tools which is a shame as both are such powerful tools on the other end of the spectrum. So i went from my mastery reforges for healing to all out crit since the only cast time spell we have offensively is denounce and with the glyph it procs to be just about an instant cast with my current haste. over a span of 3 minutes popping avenging wrath and divine purpose after building 10 stacks on my trinket i put out around 23.5k dps. about double what we use to get as holy pre patch, still not very respectable however given my item level. After these 3 minutes i had gone oom which is kind of a shame and seems to make shockadin nonviable for any real situation. swapping the glyph of denounce for glyph of word of glory my dps dropped signifcantly to about 21k over the same time span. To sum it up, Holy shock hits like a truck and denounce is too weak of a filler.Agonistt3 Sep 10, 2012
Sep 10, 2012 Which Aura should I use as Ret? I logged into the game last night to play with my pally and I could not figure out which aura to use? I was cebating between the Icon with the two little swords (yellow one) I think it use to be seal of vengance (or truth) or the Wisdom one (blue with the little hand). Which one should I use as ret? For Holy I know is the yellow (the last one). Thank you for the help.Doriak2 Sep 10, 2012
Sep 10, 2012 Sacred Shield nerf There's a ~6 second gap between when sacred shield is applied now and when it actually creates an absorb. Let's assume you face a mage in pvp, the mage can literally steal your shield before it does anything, trading GCDs but they come out on top. I'm suggesting the gap be lowered to 1-3 seconds so if it falls off due to some reason you aren't punished as much, and for the reason I just listed about it being dispelled or spell stolen. Thoughts?Humiliationn27 Sep 10, 2012
Sep 10, 2012 Change to Sacred Shield Sacred Shield has been adjusted so that the first application of the shield doesn't occur until 6 seconds into the buff. In my eyes, this essentially makes this a "keep it on the tank" ability... whereas before, it was a reactive cd that you could quickly toss on someone who is taking excess damage. I would gladly trade off this recent change in exchange for a lengthier cd... like 20 seconds. Anyone have any thoughts on the recent change to SS?Gildok2 Sep 10, 2012
Sep 10, 2012 Multiple Paladins and Eternal Flame Stacking I was running some 5mans with my Holy Paladin earlier and I ran into an interesting situation: Both the tank and I had specced Eternal Flame - what happens when one of us casts EF on the tank? Do they stack? Is the existing EF overwritten by whoever cast it most recently? To further complicate things, Shield of the Righteous/Bastion of Glory increases their WoG/EF strength. Unfortunately, I didn't look at Recount after to see the values they were getting for EF ticks, but I do know that I only saw one EF buff on them at a time. Does anyone have any idea what happens with two EF-specced pallies and the HoT stacking?Fibromyalgía3 Sep 10, 2012
Sep 10, 2012 holy pvp talents what is everyone taking and why?Hyosun0 Sep 10, 2012
Sep 10, 2012 Harsh Words and Eternal Flame Please? Now that our holy shock was nerfed 75% I think it would be fair to allow these abilities to work together. Make it dispellable and I don't see any issue with this!Ohgun1 Sep 10, 2012
Sep 10, 2012 Shield of Righteous What ive noticed that shield of righteous is very important after the patch. Doesnt anyone else feel like 3sec affect is very small. They should increase it to atleast 6 sec like warriors do. Anyone else have thoughts about this.Defendor13 Sep 10, 2012
Sep 10, 2012 Emancipate Basically removed from cleanse and made into its own individual spell, i mean whats the point whats wrong with them? Currently in pvp lost a cc and major dps cd. Again whats wrong with them (dev team)?Dwiegbn16 Sep 10, 2012
Sep 10, 2012 Thoughts on ret pvp in mop It seems to me that ret isn't QUITE as weak as everyone thinks they are, as long as inquisition is kept up UN-GLYPHYED, our damage is pretty good. not to mention the spammable WoG and hammers with wings up. Any thoughts on ret pvp? primarily arenasVìndication12 Sep 10, 2012
Sep 10, 2012 In your opinion.... For a Protection Paladin, in regards to usefulness and money making, what 2 professions should one take? Mining for Stamina? Enchanting? Blacksmithing? Jewelry Crafting? Alchemy? Herbalism?Jovono5 Sep 10, 2012
Sep 10, 2012 How do you do that? I was dueling a pally and he out ran my sprint. And brust of speed skill. My question is do pallies have sprint or dash abilitys now?Kurt5 Sep 10, 2012
Sep 10, 2012 Sacred Shield question So ive been looking at the tooltip of the sacred shield between 2 spec tanking and healing. Ive notice that sacred shield has more absorb ration on holy pally than tank. so I guess it increases by Int. Tank = 4k absorb Holy = 10k absorbMeâdshielder4 Sep 10, 2012
Sep 10, 2012 Word of glory! Why dont I see anyone talking about this spell for me personally its the hardest hitting attack i haveHeeks12 Sep 10, 2012
Sep 10, 2012 burden of guilt not applying not sure if this is a bug or not... but burden rarely applies when i judge the targetCantbtouched5 Sep 10, 2012
Sep 10, 2012 Holy Shock "hot fixed" ??? or bugged Before I say anything about holy shock, OMG its op when it comes to pvp, I know that its balanced around lvl 90 and that it will not feel as powerful when we reach that level. :P With that being said ... I just went back to the glyph of holy shock, to run a few bg's as a shockadin for some fun.. and noticed it was only doing around 35k crits, thinking that cant be right. Started to test holy shock on target dummies and it was only doing 41k crits and 19k non-crits. The tooltip alone says 31,327 damage and 10,809 healing. I even healed myself, thinking maybe the glyph wasn't working and I was doing 12k non crit heals. That tells me that either they nerfed holy shock and didn't update the tooltip, or holy shock or its glyph are bugged. ???Seriphos4 Sep 10, 2012