Paladin

Jul 27, 2012 4.3 Holy Paladin ideas (PVP) Paladins are in a decent spot. Depending on who you talk to, they are either Overpowered, or awful in terms of Holy pvp. Many cc based teams will tell you they love seeing Paladins. My friends 2500 feral Mage priest team as an example has not lost to a paladin since the patch. So the issues are there. Not saying we don't have our strengths either, but that is not the point of this thread. What would you like to see changed in 4.3 regarding holy paladin pvp? Example: light of dawn is changed to keep the healing, but also blinds unfriendly units in the cone for 2 seconds at 3 holy power. Kept balanced simply because it uses holy power. Scattertrap25 Jul 27, 2012
Jul 26, 2012 Urgent Armour Upgrade Needed! Alright I was going to wait till 80 to get new armor and I am only 1 level away...however with that being said I have been told in dungeons that my gear is terrible (not that I am a bad tank haha). I am just wondering if I should replace it now or tough it out one more level? I only have 1700 gold, so I don't have a ton of cash to spendCycra20 Jul 26, 2012
Jul 26, 2012 How do you PvP as a paladin (Holy)? Good day! Im just starting PvP for the first time as Holy. (Ignore my current spec :P I just changed it today so it hasn't updated to a PvP spec yet) Every new piece of PvP gear I receive I promptly gem and enchant so no worries there. All I've ever done in the past is healed dungeons on various other healers. Healing is definetly my niche and Im pretty decent at it. More often then not I get complimented on my healing, probably due to my fast reaction time. So I feel like I can pick up PvP pretty easily as far as healing my team goes however my biggest issue right now is figuring out what moves to use when and how to organize my action bars. I feel in PvP due to the fast pace nature there are probably always moves that should be on priority on your action bar. My question to the paladin community is, are there certain skills that I should always have readily available at my finger tips ? I should add that I do use HealBot, though some people consider it a crutch I consider it a convenient organization of my teams health bars. Much easier to keep track of who needs a heal when. So my entire action bar is open to all skills beyond normal healing spells (they are all apart of healbot) When I PvE I keep all my most used CD's along the 1-4 buttons and E - T. I'd like to do the same for PvP but I have really no clue where to start. Any advice?Kharymira58 Jul 26, 2012
Jul 26, 2012 Block Cap What is it I need to look for to know I'm wasting stats on my shield block?Fujiko2 Jul 26, 2012
Jul 26, 2012 Hand of Purity (pvp) After doing a lil more PVP on my Ret paly in Beta I think its safe to say that HoPur will be one of the most taken Talents. Reducing all Periodic Dmg by 70% for 6sec and can be used With Divine Protection if need be, as well as the new Emancipate skill this makes Purity almost a Must have in my Talents. Wish it was longer than 6sec, its cd is ok i guess, wish it was shorter but hey they gotta make it balanced With the steady increase in DoT skills (and classes like spriest) this seems like a must have against those types of heavy dot users. Also now has Devotion Aura which is pretty good as well and opens up some interesting gameplay / comps. i'm not sure how ret will measure just yet against the field but there are some nice tools in the Ret box to counter some stuff out there. This is the RetBox I will be using http://mop.wowhead.com/mists-of-pandaria-talent-calculator#lyUL p.s. also i will almost 100% certainly be glyphing blinding light for the 3sec knockdownDunpeale4 Jul 26, 2012
Jul 26, 2012 LFM advice: Ret or Spriest Hey guys, so my core raid group is starting up an alt group to start practicing raiding so we can jump right in when we hit 90 in mop. My question is, who should I bring, my Ret pally or my spriest? I'll like playing both of them equally, so it's not a "play whatever one you like better" debate. I want to know which one is preforming better right now dps and and raid utility wise in the beta. Given that Mop is less than 2 months away, we can presume that we are getting pretty close to how things are going to be once it hit live, so for those of you in beta with a fair amount of experience with either of these classes, please fell free to leave a response below. Thanks for any help! P.S. Even if you believe that things can and might still change drastically before mop goes live, don't let that deteriorate you from leaving a comment with you thoughts on how things are right now. For the sake of the arguement, lets say I have priest healer and a boomy dps in my group, as well as a holy pally healer.Thaeleras3 Jul 26, 2012
Jul 26, 2012 Holy Paladin mastery Swiifty9 Jul 26, 2012
Jul 26, 2012 Prot PvP will it ever be viable again? Im really hoping one day i can pvp prot and feel like im of use again. please stop nerfing us...Dxvø5 Jul 26, 2012
Jul 26, 2012 Judgment tier 2 armor! Could some one please tell me how long it take and where to get it? i think you have to go to black wing lair but idk. also could some one tell me where to get cataclysm edge the sword cuz it would look legit with that armor! Thanks by the way for any one who answers this.Rustyy25 Jul 26, 2012
Jul 26, 2012 Thinking of going ret.. Hello Everyone, Atm im Prot/Holy i was thinking of dropping either of the 2 specs in favor of ret. I have not been on the beta as of yet, but have done a lil research and it appears ret is looking good in MOP. I get " Do you have a dps spec" alot but im a lil indecisive as to which spec to drop??. I enjoy both specs equally but have never really played retribution since i rolled the toon back in bc. thanks in advance, AncyraAncyra0 Jul 26, 2012
Jul 26, 2012 tanking dps? so I have been tanking for a long time but just recently noticed alot of pally tanks that are doing what seems like high dps. I typically pull around 9k sometimes 10k in Normal DS but have seen tanks pull higher. I am wondering how they are doing that. Now I am not really interested in giving up threat or survivability in exchange for high deeps. I also am not really interested in being flamed but I am fully expecting it from the forums. here is a link to my armory page. please take a look at it and feel free to comment....constructively please http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/trollbane/Dayel/advancedDayel5 Jul 26, 2012
Jul 26, 2012 Tank stat priority post-CTC cap question(s) I've just started tanking DS (mostly OT / DPS on single tank fights) and I'm having a hard time debating which way to go post-ctc cap. I understand there are a couple of valid pathways. As I understand it, stack mastery add parry/dodge to hit ctc cap of 102.4 % avoidance. Check. What I'm concerned with is are there and pros/cons or factual based evidence pointing to what makes a better tank. I have 3 (previously 4 healing classes until i switched to ret for the one tank fights in DS) and I know what it's like to heal and undergeared or undertuned tank utilizing the wrong stats or even tossing on pvp gear thinking it's perfectly fine because they specc'd prot. I can 1. stack stam after hitting 102.4, have my mastery capped (that's 30% block correct?) and leave it as is and roll around with 230-240k hp raid buffed or 2. stack avoidance and end up somewhere a somewhere around 23% mastery and 21% dodge/parry. Is one choice more valid than the other, yield more survivability etc in raid situations? Random question, as I don't study the mathematics behind stat mechanics, but is there a mastery threshold wherein it's just a wash to add more mastery (currently I'm sitting at 26.88%)? Frankly, I just use reforge websites and I have an addon that tells me my current total avoidance so I can ensure I'm capped when swapping armor. Thanks for any input you guys can give. (Also, in-case anyone checks my armory, I just picked up the boots and decided to get input before tossing epic gems in)Srixon4 Jul 26, 2012
Jul 25, 2012 Solo tanking H Rag (10m) So our raid leader suggested that it might be possible to solo tank Ragnaros on heroic. I tried it once, and went down after about 19 stacks of the debuff in phase 1. To be honest, though, I didn't really put any effort into it beyond popping GoAK at 15. I looked it up but I haven't really found any concrete info, and I'm wondering if it's worth going through the trial-and-error process. Have any paladins here tried it? How well does it work? Any tips you could give? Thank you.Erchamion2 Jul 25, 2012
Jul 25, 2012 Shattering Throw So is it just me or is that some heavy BS? I mean I get the whole Mass dispel, I can handle that. But really? A star falling from the sky cant break it, neither can a pyroblast, or any other moves. Dungeon boss's cant crack that shield. But yet a warrior, who can already own people can say "I dont like that shield" :throw: "PoP!" DEATH. Just a little too stupid for my liking. Thats the 1 thing that helps pallys get debuffs off us, the one pause we can have to heal without interruption. Are we not made to be a test of endurance in fights? Throw your own opinions up here, I welcome trolls.Terrywinkles12 Jul 25, 2012
Jul 25, 2012 Paly tanking in MOP i wanted to know if anyone could share there information on how pally tanking will change in MOP... I have 3 tank Pally tank, Druid, and DK tank... I'd love to stay with my pally tanking because ive been tanking on him since the original WOW was released... ThanksAspxcoder3 Jul 25, 2012
Jul 25, 2012 Ret PvP changes in MoP Hey everyone! The paladin forums seem a bit.. erm.. -pokes with a stick- dead. Slightly decaying at this point (wtb cleanse!). Anyways enough of my bad humor! I figure we could start a discussion on in MoP, focusing on Ret for this thread. A small (sorta..) list of SEXY changes we have to look forward to in no particular order... Holy Power Generation: Holy power will be VERY fluid! What do i mean? They took our T13 2set, rolled it into our talent spec AND spiced up exorcism with the same thing. That is right.. You get Holy power every time you Judgment.... Crusader Strike.. AND Exo.. Wings is UN-DISPELABLE!!!!!! Word of Glory got an overhaul. No long has a cool down, but we lose our Selfless healer and last word (+65% crit chance sub 35% hp and +50% healing on others). This is a GOOD thing. Why? We arn't OP with a crutch mechanic anymore. This allows them to give us more utility without making us over powered. Speaking of more utility... CC: We have the MOST SEXY CC TALENT TIER EVER!! We have the choice between either... an undispelible 50% slow with our judgment (those hunters that kite you around laughing? remember them? well they better remember you.. when you're smashing your 2h sword into their FACE! ) An improved HoJ, shorter CD longer stun (ehh..) and Repentance. Rep got a but of a face lift. It is now on a cast time, recently nerfed to have a 15sec cd. It's basically a pollymorph with a cd atm. All are appealing choices, and the great thing is you can pick which one you want depending on your comp. Running a stun heavy comp without a slow? grab the slow! Not that many stuns? Grab Fist and smash people in the throat- you get the idea. MOARCC: Blinding Light.... A...O..E.. frickin blind.... we get an AOE 5second Blind.. NOMNOMNOMNOM. Rogue kidney> bombs you with his warrior buddy? Pftt Trinket > Blinding Light > waddle out of said bomb. Running with a rogue.. mage.. or something else that shares DR with it? You can Glyph it (Unless this changed recently) to reduce the duration on it but make it an AOE Stun. also this is BASELINE. No choosing this over another talent. Side note, as playing holy and you see that priest coming to fear you? Blind his butt before he gets it off. Utility: We get two beautiful additions to our tool-belt of doom. Self-less Healer and Hand of Purity. But wait! Nag you said Selfless healer was gone? It is.. it's dead and it will stay dead.. But here is it's twin brother! Basically it works like this, every time you judgment you get a buff. The reduces the cast time, mana cost and INCREASE the healing of Flash of Light, the extra healing only applies when used on another player. When stacked up to 3 you get a free, instant beefed up FoL on your friend. This is your old clutch WoG. It is also something extremely easy to balance. This will never be as out of control as our 120k Wings Wogs on live. But as we discussed before this is fine. This frees up more holy power to keep up inquisition and slam T.V into the enemy. Almost forgot Hand of Purity! Yeah it's a 70% DoT reduction on a 1min CD. Screw you combustion. Inquisition Change; With 3HP it increases our Holy Damage by 30% and our CRIT chance by 10%. Nomnom.Nagoto33 Jul 25, 2012
Jul 25, 2012 Spell and Ability Questions... One...I just got Turn Evil and was wondering if I should ever use this for Protection spec? Should I even put it on my action bars? I know I will use it for Retribution spec. Also when I get Inquisition...that will be used in both Protection and Retribution spec right?Cycra2 Jul 25, 2012
Jul 25, 2012 PVP Spec Help! I mostly tank and use Retribution, I followed Xayton's talent tree and glyphs for that, but my secondary spec is Retribution for PVP. I have looked on Arena Junkies, but when I search for Retribution Paladin specs it doesn't work...I thought about following Lobster's talent spec and glyphs. I noticed when I click on Vanguardy's Profile to see his talents and glyphs it doesn't work...so just looking for some suggestions and if I should maybe just follow what Lobster did? or maybe this? http://www.arenajunkies.com/talents/31-retribution-spec/Cycra20 Jul 25, 2012
Jul 25, 2012 DPS help! So i have been a ret pally all of my Cata career and i am having issues with my DPS i am only rolling about 18k DPS in raid finder 25 mans i need tips on my rotation so far i do Rotation: Judgement Crusaders strike Templar's Verdict Judgement Crusaders Strike inquisition And exorcism when its instant cast Any help would be amazing! :DBodo1 Jul 25, 2012
Jul 25, 2012 How to play ret in LFR http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KvgZhSGLFV4Thermadin9 Jul 25, 2012
Jul 25, 2012 Oldskool Paladin losing faith A Paladin's faith is his (or her) shield. I am losing faith as a paladin in the wow devs ability to create a paladin that is fun and viable in each aspect of the game. I have little desire to play either one of my Paladins, both of them created in WoW classic, this one at patch 1.3. I had 50k HKs before patch 1.9 and was one of the top pvp paladins in wow classic on my server. My other paladin is holy, this one prot/ret. I am not sure the wow devs will ever make the paladin what it should be, the heirs of Uther, Arthas and Bolvar. I am not going to speculate as to why the devs cant seem to get paladins right, what mattters to me is results. Paladins are still running at least 2 expansions behind other classes with no end in sight. What I mean by that is that other classes have recieved 2-5 new or revamped abilities to rets 1. How will I know if it is time to return to wow as a paladin? When these forums are filled with QQ threads about paladins being overpowered, I will know that Paladins are at long last balanced. The fundamental concept that those reading this need to understand is that when paladins are balanced, many will think of them as overpowered. Edit: To be fair, the MoP beta ret paladin seems to have a smoother rotation and is a bit more fun to play. My concern about MoP beta ret is with the talent spec. It seems to further limit our already very limited utility without giving us any new abilities.Samaul102 Jul 25, 2012
Jul 25, 2012 ret vs hunter... hrm, ive never really had a problem with hunters but maybe ive never faced any good ones. I tried 1vs1 against a hunter tonight a few times and he just wrecked me. Is that the case with good hunters vs ret? He slightly outgeared me, but i could hardly touch him.Olihver4 Jul 25, 2012
Jul 25, 2012 WTF @ Cata Dungeons Really Blizz Listen here Blizz, Here's what I have to say to your Cata Dungeons. WELL DONE!!! I am having a lot of fun with them. I'm enjoying healing them on my druid (not heroics yet) and I now tanked 4 throne of tides. Being specific with dungeon runs for loot reasons. I just have 1 question for now. How do you taunt off a DK's Army? On Erunak Stonespeaker the DK summoned his army which caused the boss to rapidly turn around in circles and dps and healer were in line of Magma Splash (frontal Cone) therefore, taking a ton of damage. Dps cries out to turn him away from the group and I know the fight but taunt didn't do squat, I popped wings and used shield of righteous to gain threat and nothing. This is my first encounter with Army as a tank. Thanks from a noob (with 4 prot pally's lol)Hunkalunka3 Jul 25, 2012
Jul 25, 2012 Failing at healing, please advise I just started playing again after 2 years. A lot is different as far as healing with a pally, well to me anyway. I'm running out of mana fast and not doing well at all. Is my gear to bad for just a normal instance for my level? Pointers on using Holy Power? Any good basic tips are much appreciated. I'm struggling trying to pick this back up after so long and I loved healing with my pally. TIA :)Susylynn9 Jul 25, 2012
Jul 25, 2012 Advice for zon'ozz, hagara, and ultra h. So I'm fed up with my numbers being low for these fights. I think my main problem is when to pop cds. With nerfs it seems like it just keeps changing and I can't keep up. On zon'ozz I just have never known and fear I will never know, on hagara I'm unsure whether to wait til after first frost phase or off the bat, and on ultraxion I really don't know why my damage is off. I pull a near perfect rotation every time on that fight hitting fading lights at 0 and hour of twilights at the last second but it just seems low. Here's my epeenbot http://raidbots.com/epeenbot/us/sisters%20of%20elune/solipsism/Solipsism9 Jul 25, 2012
Jul 25, 2012 I need some sound advice on being a Holy Pala I have played WoW on and off throughout the ages, and am completely absorbed into PvP. Now, I was pretty bad until Cataclysm, but my skill and understanding has improved immensely since 2010. I have played all the roles of Paladin, and for some reason I can not heal for my (or anyone elses) life. If there is anybody out there who may know how to jumpstart my progress in the holy tree it would be most appreciated. armory link below... Also, I took a break for a couple months, but I play ret mostly and am about at a 1950 level in 3s. I typically run Ret, Unh DK, and Disc for those interested. (ignore gear as it is incomplete and unenchanted) http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/emerald-dream/Fenzito/simpleFenzito0 Jul 25, 2012
Jul 25, 2012 What transmog should i pick? hey im a tauren pally so its super hard to find gear that looks good on em tho i found 3 sets that i cant decide on here they are http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=1118#modelviewer:6+0 http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=1315#modelviewer:6+0 http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=477#modelviewer:6+0 P.S.*note im not going to use the helm on abandoned fealty set and if u can suggest a mace and sword and sheild that goes with the set u pick that would be great*Hornchief0 Jul 25, 2012
Jul 24, 2012 Keep losing site of mobs I'm tanking I was hoping an experienced prot paly could give some advice to a very noobish tank such as myself. I have only run a couple of instances as a tank. However, I know what my strongest weakness is. Whenever I pull a group of 4 or more mobs, I sometimes lose track of all of mobs (especially the fourth mob which AS does not hit), and then all of a sudden I turn around and I see one of the mobs wailing on my healer. I do try to hit the fourth mob with a CS or J or something before he gets away from me, but sometimes I hit the wrong mob. Besides just manually inspecting all of my group members to make sure a mob is not on one of them, is there some add-on, or something else which can show me when a group member has aggro'd a mob? I use Omen, but maybe I am using it wrong. I normally AS in to a group of 4. I then just use CS and J while tabbing through each of the mobs. While doing this, I keep looking at Omen to make sure I am on top of the threat meter. This normally works until I hear the healer yell out for help because a mob got so far away from me, tabbing through them didn't catch the one so far away; or behind me. Is this fixed by me simply keeping a better eye on the playing field, or is there an add-on that can warn me when one of my group members picked up aggro even on mobs that I could not simply tab to? Perhaps there is a setting in Omen I am missing? I know Consecration will help with this at level 24, but would like to know if there is add-on which could provide a warning. Thanks.Munvo5 Jul 24, 2012
Jul 24, 2012 Protection Paladin Questions | PVE & PVP I just have a few questions...first I will start with PVE (specifically Dungeons): 1. Should I mainly be using Hammer of the Righteous and just switch to Crusader Strike when I am fighting a boss? 2. Should I use the AEO taunt or the single target taunt? PVP: 1. What should I use when playing battlegrounds as far as Seals, Blessing, and Aura? 2. Should I use Retribution spec or Protection when playing BGs? 3. Shield and One Handed weapon or Two Handed Weapon?Cycra9 Jul 24, 2012
Jul 24, 2012 Just came back to this "Pally" Just came back to playing a Pally since beginning of WoLK and I'm a bit confused regarding how they play nowadays? Granted I am only lvl 26, but at the moment I feel like a frickin Rogue trying to build up Holy Power just to unleash Templars Verdict. I don't even know what's up with Judgement now compared to back thenHitsncrits2 Jul 24, 2012
Jul 24, 2012 Hpally PvP question Im about to embarrass myself by asking this but as a Hpally in PvP do I need actual PvP gear? Im serious about it heres why I ask. 1) I rarely get hit and when I do the target is denouced so he cant crit me 2) Ill have more stats in PvE gear 3) Wont go oom. In the terrible terrible gear im in now Im almost always top healing done which idk if thats good or bad. I also beat some healers in mixes of cata and honor pvp gear in healing with PvE gear either im good or they are terrible. So can I PvP (Only randoms) in PvE gear?Swiifty7 Jul 24, 2012
Jul 24, 2012 ret trinket choice.... Finally got myself Eye of Unmaking for my ret spec. Having a hard time deciding which current trink to replace... Rotting Skull Creche of the Final Dragon The creche is nice because of the 100% uptime str increase. The rotting skull offers ALOT of on use STR that i use when I blow my wings/zeal/goak/golem potion which pushed my dps even higher in that 20 second window, and also offers a modest mastery boost (have the crit forged into it) Which one do my fellow rets think would be the better one to sideline?Decore7 Jul 24, 2012
Jul 24, 2012 Bars too cluttered! But my AW macro is broke. Hello. Im trying to make a shift modifier macro for avenging wrath and zealotry.. I already have 2 shift modifier macros and they work fine, but for whatever reason the secondary spell (when shift is held down) wont work. Ive tried switching the order of the spells, and ive tried moving the macro to another binding. Neither worked. Any ideas? Heres the macro: #showotoltip /cast [modifier:shift] avenging wrath; zealotry /cast Lifeblood /use Fezzik's PocketwatchIndie8 Jul 24, 2012
Jul 24, 2012 White transmog set (color not quality) I'm sure this has been asked but every time i search for white plate set for transmog it always comes up with stuff for white quality gear but thats not what i'm asking. I'm wondering if anybody knows of a white or silver would even work plate set for pally's. I saw someone wearing a pretty cool white set but didn't get a chance to inspect it to see what it was.Icemanx24 Jul 24, 2012
Jul 24, 2012 Transmog Weapon Question Does anybody know a mace or sword that would match my transmog set (Tier 6). I haven't been able to find a cool looking weapon that matches this set. It isn't the complete set, but it is most of it.Perilous4 Jul 24, 2012
Jul 24, 2012 Question about Stickies So I was reading over the ret sticky just being sure that I am doing all that I can at my level, and I noticed that the sticky is almost 16 months old. Is the information in the ret sticky still what I should be looking at? ThanksJahn2 Jul 24, 2012
Jul 24, 2012 Returning Paladin seeking advice Took quite a hiatus after leveling to 85 when cataclysm came out, now returning to the game again. But I have a few questions being that I've been out of the game a while. What is the viability of Ret/Prot in PVE and PVP? Are either out-shining the other in any area's? I was prot for WotLK raiding ICC 25m HM's progression when I quit and didn't stay around in cataclysm very long. Any leads as to where I should start again would be greatly appreciated.Delathin3 Jul 24, 2012
Jul 24, 2012 Playing Shockadin on PTR I set up a 'shockadin' on the PTR, it's actually quite fun! It would never hold up in a group but for soloing it's more than viable. I am tearing mobs up in the field. (attacks) Denounce (cast at range) Judgement (on cooldown) Holy Shock (on cooldown) Crusader Strike (when in melee range) Word of Glory+ Glyph of Harsh words (crit's for about 50k) Hammer of Wrath (execute) (seal) Seal of Insight (Spell haste and mana) (glyphs) Glyph of Harsh Words (WoG becomes an attack) Glyph of Word of Glory (WoG increases all damage done 9%) Glyph of Holy Shock (increases damage of Holy Shock) (talents) Selfless healer (to generate HP from free flashes of light on self+Beacon of Light) Divine Purpose (for occasional free WoGs) (comments): It will never be supported by blizzard, but if it just had some AoE spells and some way to benefit from mastery it could be quite viable. For example, imagine a Shockadin mastery that causes holly attack spells to leave a lingering/rolling DoT on the Target like a fire Mage's Ignite, and imagine if Glyph of Harsh words also allowed Light of Dawn and Holy Radiance to also be AoE attacks, it would have a fairly complete dps toolkit.Alnair1 Jul 24, 2012
Jul 24, 2012 Need cooler weapon Can any find a weapon that would go great with my set? I'm tired of ironsoul. BTW, I know alot of you might say World Breaker, but I don't like the red glow.Garhand6 Jul 24, 2012
Jul 23, 2012 Beacon off GCD in MOP?! http://mop.wowhead.com/spell=63218 Glyph of Beacon of Light Holy Removes the global cooldown on Beacon of Light. I see potential benefits to Holy Power generation, mana conservation, throughput per second, triage, and AOE/multiple target healing. Any benefits would be 100% skill-dependent, though, to the point where some might be better off with, or just flat out prefer, a glyph that provides a static/passive bonus. I expect in many situations it will add an element of freedom and choice to my playstyle. I'm happy to see it, hope it's for real and hope it goes live. I hope I'm skilled enough to make it pay.lol. I'm neither a half of a fifth of a tenth of a theorycrafter, nor in the beta, so I have no throughput or regen equivalent numbers, but this smells like it could be a rotation-/playstyle-/game-changer for holy pallies. I wonder if the interaction with Tower of Radiance could cause balance issues with mana. I admit I'll like the extra Holy Power, but mostly I'm excited because being able to freely* (*3s cd) move Beacon will give me more choice in spell selection and positioning on a moment-by-moment basis. I haven't seen anything in beta forums about this glyph. yet. edited to copy+paste glyph tooltipHareelarry0 Jul 23, 2012
Jul 23, 2012 How to get to Catacylsm Content? I am only two levels away from Cataclysm content and was just wondering what the best way to get there from Stormwind is? Also, should I delete any green colored quests in my Quest Log?Cycra6 Jul 23, 2012
Jul 23, 2012 Paladin mounts Can my dwarf mount get a horse paladin mount or do I only get a Ram mountLouradran12 Jul 23, 2012
Jul 23, 2012 Blizzard should unnerf pallies. I think that blizz should unnerf pallies so that in pvp you can do more dps over time with vengance i think thats what its called. I mean why do we need it in pve it just does more dmg and tanks dont need to do dmg in raids and dungeons but in pvp you need to kill people and do more dmg.Azrk19 Jul 23, 2012
Jul 23, 2012 Need Experinced Prot Pally's (Or WoW Players) I need somebody who is experienced in Prot Pally's (Or WoW in general) to lend me a hand. This is the highest I've ever gotten a WoW character, and I plan on it being my first level 85. My dilemma is that my armor level is TERRIBLE. I can barely get into the dungeons, let alone survive. So, if anyone could help me, it would be very much appreciated!Eradicous11 Jul 23, 2012
Jul 23, 2012 how much hp should i have at lvl 70 ? greatly appreciatedVyndorathran17 Jul 23, 2012
Jul 23, 2012 How is Ret faring in MoP? I played a Ret Paladin back in BC and was wondering how they're going to be doing in MoP in both PvP and PvE. I'm bored and have plenty of time to roll an alt, should I try Paladin or will it not be worth the time put in?Quellious1 Jul 23, 2012
Jul 23, 2012 Patch 5.0 Tier 13 2 set bonus question. I've taken a look at how we're going to be getting holy power from a lot of new sources in the expansion/pre-patch. I was wondering if there's any plans to change the T13 bonus or if its possible Judgement will grant 2 Holy Power charges instead of 1 due to both effects stacking. Anyone seen anything about this written somewhere?Pârts1 Jul 23, 2012
Jul 23, 2012 Less Spells for Ret in MOP Anybody else PO'd about how they removed so many spells for ret in MoP? I hate not having divine plea, divine light, holy light, holy wrath. Eventhough we may not need them that much anymore I still feel like my spec is getting dumbed down again. I haven't even tried any other specs I hope they don't feel as simplistic.Depechemode33 Jul 23, 2012
Jul 22, 2012 Ret paladins in pvp(read plz) I just wanted to know how ret pallys are in pvp these days, and for just a little bit of advice on how to play one.Thank you.Dizy2 Jul 22, 2012
Jul 22, 2012 Opinions/Suggestions for Paladin Transmog. So, I've essentially finished this set - although I'm thinking of adding in the boots and gloves that correspond to these legs, I'm not quite sure. What I really would like, however, is some suggestions as to a one-handed mace and main-hand axe that would suit this set, a helm too, would be nice. :) Opinions on the overall set welcome! I know armory shows things a different than in-game, so here's a screenshot: http://i1223.photobucket.com/albums/dd508/ej4y/WoW%20Transmog/WoWScrnShot_072012_182817.jpg Thank-you! Adraxyn2 Jul 22, 2012