Paladin

Jun 23, 2012 Questing as prot? I was prot in wrath but I started tanking when I had a lot of TOC/5man ICC epics so I could deal enough damage to do my dailies and quets with ease. Then when cata came I had difficulty questing because of the reduced dps and that got me bored so I quit and rerolled. Was this normal? I know wrath was pretty faceroll but was dps just as slow before getting good gear at first? Also can any geared pally tank right now tell me how dps is for questing and dailies? I want to get back to tanking but still remain tank/holy endgame.Darox11 Jun 23, 2012
Jun 23, 2012 Proffesion Help! so as you can see im a lvl 85 prot paladin and i need proffesions but i was wondering what a good combo was, Ive heard BS and enchanting, and bs and JC are good i was thinking about going BS and JC any suggestions? or pro tips??Thullmorr7 Jun 23, 2012
Jun 23, 2012 leveling listen i want to get my character to 85 i am 81 almost half way to 82, but i also want to aquire acceptional tank gear for when i reach 85 any suggestions?Theblacckk7 Jun 23, 2012
Jun 23, 2012 Tanking w/ old pally Hello all. It's been awhile since I've played WoW and decided to start off with my pally. I honestly don't remember the last time I tanked with him (I think 2 years), but I do remember holy shield had charges, and I was consistently running into mana issues... I was reading the 101 tanking sticky, but it looks like it hasn't been updated for awhile. I'm not sure if all the information in there is still valid. I know it seems silly worrying about tanking at a lower level, but I hate the thought of causing wipes. Can someone let me know if the sticky is still relevant? If not, can anyone provide me with a quick rotation run down at this level, and maybe a cookie cutter build? *side note: I have no idea where my shield went. Might have vendored it for some quick cash. lolLuvtocrit3 Jun 23, 2012
Jun 23, 2012 Holy PvP in MoP So I've been looking at the trees and thinking about which talents to choose and finally ste up this. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/game/mists-of-pandaria/feature/talent-specification#ba!201022!WRjPrH I think it's good, bu in a few of the tiers there's talents I sat there for a few minutes fighting myself over, such as Sacred Shield vs. Eternal Flame, or Divine Purpose vs. Holy Avenger. I also noticed they kind of broke Divine Protection and reworked Daybreak. I do like the extra holy power, as it will allow for a burst of healing, but I can't help but feel we're still sub-par for PvP healing when compared to other classes, mostly noting our utility, which we gained with Blinding Light, but also noting it's obnoxious CD. Personally, I'd like to see it have a 30 second CD, like Psychic Scream has. So, ITT: Post your Holy Paladin PvP MoP builds and then name a few things you like/ don't like/ would like to see tweeked.Ravenchrist2 Jun 23, 2012
Jun 22, 2012 CrecheVsFlat out Str trinket off madness. I saw it drop a few times in our guild runs but Ive passed it up for my Creche, Is the flat out str better then 400+str all the time and the proc of 2900 crit.Immunelol18 Jun 22, 2012
Jun 22, 2012 Healing Heroic Spine help! I am in need of a little advice when it comes to healing Heroic Spine on my Holy Paladin. My guild has been stuck on it for two weeks and I want to make sure I am doing everything I can to help. So with that in mind I have a few questions. I have been beacon swapping. Usually putting it on someone who does not have the debuff and healing the lowest person with HL.(with occasional direct DL/FoL on the beacon for holy power regen)...is this a good strat or should it just stick with the tank? I have been hearing several stories of people going to a crit build for this...I currently run a mastery build, and love it, so should I go crit or is the decision to go crit just because a haste build burns mana? Those are my two main concerns I would appreciate any other advice or tips you have for improving my heals on this fight thanks!Timo2 Jun 22, 2012
Jun 22, 2012 Gurthalak Vs Experimental Specimen Slicer Which would you chose for ret and why? I passed on this axe for our other ret pally in the raid since he had a 378 axe from the heroic's and I had Gurthalak.Immunelol6 Jun 22, 2012
Jun 22, 2012 Holy paladin PVP healing I'm just curious on the rotation of Healing as a pvp paladin, i'm having trouble to adjust to healing in Cata, i'm more used to the whole "Holy Light spam" back in Burning crusade can I have any help on this subject please.Allseeing9 Jun 22, 2012
Jun 22, 2012 Xmog matching Question I'm wearing heroic DS pieces - I'm going to (try to) get the heroic Plate/Int belt and boots so that my visible armor all matches. My question is: What shield would match that set? I saw a nice shield that matches normal mode DS gear very well, but I'd like to find one with darker metal / purple markings o that the full set matches. What cloak might look better with this set? What weapon might look better with this set (axe for HoM, and one hand for Souldrinker)? I know there are add-ons in game - I'm at work and just thought of this so I can't look for a while, anyone have any suggestions?Pallisade6 Jun 22, 2012
Jun 22, 2012 Holy PvP questions got a couple questions, new to holy pvp and i was wondering where you guys use beacon and what are the spells that you use the most. I know shock on cd and wog on 3 hp and im assuming infusion procs use DL or FL. I know my gear is not the best but is there anywhere i can improve my gear or specMalicit6 Jun 22, 2012
Jun 22, 2012 Unbreakable Guardian Transmog Armor? What armor and shield is out there that would complement the Unbreakable Guardian. I am very close to being able to craft this and wanted to get an armor and shield set together that would look epic while fighting baddies. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.Illequaesito13 Jun 22, 2012
Jun 22, 2012 New pally and professions Now I know this gets asked a lot but I'm just asking for an opinion :) I just started a pally and want to get professions that will benefit him without overlapping other professions I have on other toons. Currently I already have engineering, jewelcrafting, BS, and enchanting. I was considering tailoring and alchemy/mining. On a side note I have all the necessary heirlooms so not being able to make gear won't be a problem. Also I will probably be Ret pvp and Holy pve at 85 :)Elvriqe1 Jun 22, 2012
Jun 22, 2012 Crit vs Spirit Hey guys, I have recently switched from ret to holy, so some items may say str...but besides that...my question. What is better in say 3s...crit or spirit? I see some with all crit reforged and i see some with spirit reforged, and was curious which is more effective? Thanks for inputThyberg4 Jun 22, 2012
Jun 22, 2012 Ret Pallies @ PVP Dear Blizzard Ret paladin's are the worst class i ever played for pvp! no wounder there are hardly any 2200 rated Ret's.... Ret is the only mele class without snares! Ret is the only 2H weped mele class without a reduce healing effect. We got one CC on a 1 min CD and it can be dispelled and he other one "Rep" is useless if the person has a dot. Ret gets kited lots! Cleanse to remove magic and a snare effect sucks...i have to spam that spell upto 3 times. rather dps. 1 mele spell to charge holy power and it usually miss vs a rogue = FTL even vs anyother class if u miss with it ur screwed. Judgment to increase movement speed vs a mage slows u down..AKA useless... AS dps wise!! ppl say we are OP and have high brust// HARDLY Wings are always dispelled and we cant even keep up with enchans shamans and dks and any other Casters. WOG? OP? its useless unless ur @ 35% hp and have scalet shield on. We are the Mele class based on lucky procs NOT skill... for free exc & 3 buff spell. Please blizzard make RET more compatible and controllable for PVP give us some snare and change the lame holypower gaining via crusader strike (IT SUCKS!!) if not Give up STORM back! that is dosent share a CD and buff its DPS... ppl dont even get that spell for PVP because its SO BAD. and a little more crowd controls... Let Skilled players that play ret be notice....not get owned by crapy geared rogues and DKs because my crusader strike missed and didnt gane a HP 4 times in a row. or lose vs a mage/priest/lock/shammy for handing wings dispelled also... SO lame!!!Pyrano78 Jun 22, 2012
Jun 22, 2012 Tough decision. So, like the title says, I'm in a predicament. This toon is the first character i have ever gotten past level 20 and what i used to get 55 for my DK. Since then I made my main (85 DK) and an 85 priest. Recently i have decided to start playing Alliance for MoP and this is the highest Ally toon i have. The problem i have gotten into is I'm not sure if i want to tank, DPS, or heal. I'm very fond of how retribution and protection work but I have never really delved too far into holy. I healed for some time on my priest but by the time i had reached 85 I was shadow and i can never really get the feel of discipline or holy. Is the holy spec for paladins a different feel than priest healing? Or should i just stick with the melee/DPS type specs I'm used to.Fishaliendud2 Jun 22, 2012
Jun 22, 2012 I need some help... Okay, I haven't played this game for ~over 3 months so I'm having hard time remembering exactly how to play and what to do. Can anyone take a look at my gear and tell me what I should be focusing on again? I mean, I have quite a bit of valor points but I looked at the quartermaster and I have no idea what I'm supposed to be getting with them. Like, what should I be focusing on at this point in terms of gearing myself better? I don't know if I need anything from the justice quartermaster or not...it's hard to tell, really.Shimmerxx0 Jun 22, 2012
Jun 22, 2012 Interesting thing I've thought of Dear game developers, I was thinking about a new move for pallies, specifically one where they can summon their sword from the sky kind of like how warlocks summon the soulwell from the sky. Kind of like how Imperious summons his sword/polearm whatever it is from the sky. I opened an in game ticket asking a gm if I could do that, and he told me to write to the game developers on here and maybe itd get a little more attention. I honestly think this would be a pretty cool new side ability. I mean its worth asking for, right :D?Krelad7 Jun 22, 2012
Jun 21, 2012 Holy Paladin on Heroic DS Would anyone like to explain to me the entire fight for heroic DS from a holy pally's point of view? I'm completely lost when it comes to DS and would like some help. If you could help me out, it would be greatly appreciated.Deceiver5 Jun 21, 2012
Jun 21, 2012 Holy Mana Issues I feel like I'm pretty much bis lfr gear (minus spirit ring) with some normal pieces and I'm wondering if it's normal to constantly be running out of mana. My spirit looks pretty low but I don't know where I can improve on that other than to finish getting normal/heroic gear. However, I don't want to do normal/heroic if I'm not comfortable and I hate to be carried. Any suggestions on what I can do? I judge on cooldown, I try to remember to use Divine Favor for my 4p, spamming HR makes me go oom pretty much immediately so my hps is much loser than I believe it should be. Help me <3Eurika17 Jun 21, 2012
Jun 21, 2012 Mastery vs Crit PvP Wich should i pick? personally i like having the 40 sec hoj so ive been going into the protection tree. i used to spec into last word and i liked the extra haste etc. anyway im just wondering which would be better. having played pally in a while now. Im using mastery atm so i wanted some input before i waste gold switching things back and forth 5 times. thanksBurrebista2 Jun 21, 2012
Jun 21, 2012 PVP gear ret Ok so I pve and PVP and I'm wanting to start some PVP. I was told that I need the 2 piece PVE bonus, what 2 pieces should I go with? Also should it be LFR/norm.Pallarific2 Jun 21, 2012
Jun 21, 2012 Ret Pally pvp weapon I've been searching and can't find anything on it but for ret pally pvp, mostly arena is heroic specimen slicer better than normal gurth? Thank you for reading and any input.Slangy6 Jun 21, 2012
Jun 21, 2012 Ret Pally Mechanics Feel Off. There's something about the ret pally mechanics that just don't feel right, or it doesn't feel too fleshed out. For starters, the ramp up time for pally dps can either be really quick, or really long. You don't actually start doing full dps until you have inquisition up and you either have to wait for 5-9 seconds (depending if you have 2pc t13) or hope you get a proc to get a free 3 holy power move which would be used to for inquisition. And of course, crusader strike doesn't proc that so you have to rely on two moves to proc it, which are judgement or holy wrath. Exo can also do it, but you have to hope your auto attack proc the free instant exo. Anyway, not only is there a long time with ramp up time, but there is also the issue of sometimes there being nothing to hit, and for a pretty long time. For example, you start the fight, you do cs, judge, hw, cs, and if nothing procs, you have to wait about 3.6-4 seconds to even be able to hit a button. I'm all for a priority system, but at least let us have something to use when nothing has procced. Many times during a fight I'll be waiting 2-4 seconds to use an ability and constantly hoping something procs. So basically here are two things that I think would flesh out the ret pally so it doesn't feel odd. 1) Remove Inquisition - This ability makes no sense to me. All it does is give us an unnecessarily long ramp up time. Also, there isn't exactly any "flavor" added by requiring us to start off buffing ourselves and every 36 seconds renewing the buff. Just make that a base passive ability. 2) Give us a new attack ability - This doesn't have to be a super strong attack, and really it could be something as simple as a move that does 130% weapon damage or something. All I'm basically asking for is a move that is on a short cd, or not even on a cd and just the 1.5 sec gcd, that way when nothing has procced, we have something to hit while waiting for something to come off cd. There are too many times during a fight where you have to wait 2-4 seconds to use an ability. Anyway, that's it. I like the pally and like the priority system, however I just think it needs to be fleshed out a bit. Granted, I haven't gotten the 2pc t13 yet and maybe that will eliminate the problems I have with the ret pally. But from my experience, things should be changed a bit.Krainor11 Jun 21, 2012
Jun 21, 2012 Druid wants to know about the light. I've always loved and adored shield-wielding classes... how I ended up with a druid main I'm not entirely sure when noting that fact. I've done a lot of research into Paladins lately, reading up on both their current expac specs, strategies, so on and so forth, as well as the speculation for MoP. But I still haven't quiet decided if I want to change. I've worked a lot on reputations and things for this druid, and I don't want to change mains unless I'm certain I won't regret it. So I come to the Paladins to hear why they picked, continue to play, and love their pink, light-wielding, hammer smashing goodness. For those curious, if I went Paladin it would be mostly to be tank(ms) and ret(os) in PvE; for PvP, Holy definately. Though I'm not saying I wouldn't change it up, I'm notorious for wanting to play every single spec in every situation if given the offer or chance. So, talk to me about paladins! Help one of the most indecisive people in the world... well, make a decision! Cookies and punch are on that table over there.Claw8 Jun 21, 2012
Jun 21, 2012 Which to use? Petrified Pickled Egg vs Foul Gift of the Demon Lord vs Seal of the Seven Signs Nothing better ATM. What 2 should I use? Thanks!Bùbblèosèvèn2 Jun 21, 2012
Jun 21, 2012 When you get targeted (holy) Hi guys, (kinda new hpaly here, so sorry if im asking a noob question) ive noticed that when i get targeted in 2s and random battlegrounds, especially by mages, rogues and DKS, they burst me down rather quickly. I try using my bubble, but once that is off, im still very vulnerable. Could you guys offer any tips on when you become targeted, and what you should do in those cases? greatly appreciated! -NozNozuka3 Jun 21, 2012
Jun 21, 2012 Dummy DPS I understand that Ret is a RNG spec and that Dummy DPS is not accurate for raids, but in my current gear, how much dps should I be averaging on the dummy? Because I don't raid ret I have nothing to really gauge off of except for the dummy. Any help would be great.Røth9 Jun 21, 2012
Jun 20, 2012 How to beat a Retribution Paladin? As a Hunter I mean, since it seems that it's hard to get passed their heals.Danget6 Jun 20, 2012
Jun 20, 2012 I might roll a pally So I've been thinking about making a paladin, but before I do I'd like some feedback from the pally community. So I tend to only play melee toons and because I dont pve I'd be leveling ret. My main is a warrior and I really enjoy the play style of warriors. So I guess my questions is not are pallys fun, but being someone who really loves warriors, what are my chances of enjoying playing a paladin? Hopefully I can get some feedback from others who play both warriors and pallys because I'd rather make a solid decision on rather to buy a bunch of boa stuff or not ya know?Pigeoniscoop5 Jun 20, 2012
Jun 20, 2012 Pushing the envelope... [PVP] Holy So I suppose this is more of a PVP thread, but I'm trying to figure out what I can do to improve my play in both arenas and RBGs (mostly arenas). I mean the really really technical "pro" stuff. My current setup: -Lots of Keybinds (and a razor naga) I only click BoM and BoK -Addons - omni CC - interupt bar - gladiatorSA - BG targets (obv only for RBGs) - Full cata with gemming/reforging for int/crit but hell you can just armory it. -Working on replacing my Foul Gift with Tsunami just waiting on DMF -Glyphs -prime - holy shock, word of glory, insight - major- HoJ, Turn Evil, Cleansing ARENA - I run with an Unholy DK. Basically I know all the simple !@#$ like HoS for breaking CC etc. etc. The goal is to reach out to the paladin community and find out some pro-tips to advance my game, and therefore my ratings. ThanksLowntown0 Jun 20, 2012
Jun 20, 2012 NEWB NEEDS HELP! I'm pretty new to the game (this is my first and only 85--my husband helped me A LOT in getting here). I picked a ret pally because it seemed like easy leveling for a beginner. Now that I'm end gaming, my dps sucks because I just don't know what I'm doing. What is a good rotation? What is the best way to use my cooldowns? What is the best way to get better gear? Is there any other way to to able to do more dps? I just need a good beginners guide for ret pally. It seems pretty complicated, and I could use the help. I've been kicked from many a dungeon because I suck so bad lol. Any advice would be appreciated!Lachpleshis3 Jun 20, 2012
Jun 20, 2012 OVER 9000 Mastery Rating. (just for fun) Was playing around to see how much Mastery and See how high i can get my %damage on Hand of light up to. This is on Live not Beta with the 1k mastery off might. http://uploadpic.org/storage/2011/Gxu4yQZFItzeFJhx51i6IqbP.jpg Come Take 1st place, and see if you can beat it. Any thing goes, but it must be on live no Might Buff with 1k Mastery buff. ____________________________________________________________________________ Update. 1st Tankdoctor http://uploadpic.org/storage/2011/9Ob1rP4zD69fgi42FUteieRL8.jpg 9656 Mastery Rating 129.9% Hand of Light Damage. 2nd Imperviable http://i.imgur.com/sTwQ6.jpg 9453 Mastery Rating 127.5% Hand of LightTankdoctor25 Jun 20, 2012
Jun 20, 2012 Is this behavior common? So I have come back to play a Paladin after not playing one since BC. I was 'pretty good' back then getting 2400 arena ratings on a 2346 5's team and raiding everything up to/including Sunwell. After a long break from the class, I decided to re-roll a new paladin (I have only played holy before). I decided to get the strength plate heirlooms because I wanted to be able to level quickly with quests, etc. Once I got to the 60's though, I wanted to level in dungeons and decided to skip the queue times and play as a healer, which is what I am most comfortable with. Long story short, I have never had any problems healing anything a 5 man had to throw at me. I could heal anything in the leveling experience completely in strength gear if I had to... So I enter a lvl 70 dungeon today (one that had replaced the healer, so it was somewhere mid run) and the tank immediately says "what the "F" is wrong with you Utah". I say, jovially, "Hello everyone". The tank responds with "F'ing F@$*$% (using a gay slur) has 6 pieces of strength gear, my heal set has more mana than you". I was taken aback by this, but I assured him that I would have no trouble keeping up the group and we were fine to go. He then proceeded to pull the entire room onto us, with the following boss. After about a minute into it (he was spiking real hard) the tank lost aggro to the DK dps at which the DK dropped in 2 globals. Then the tank stops tanking altogether and starts raging in all caps that it was all my fault (as the rest of the grp died from no tank pick ups). Is this something that is normal or in any way acceptable in today's WoW? I was speechless at the delusional manner this guy was acting. I could have superman saved the entire grp and had all the bosses drop level 700 epics and that guy would still have hated me for wearing the "wrong" heirlooms. Since when has gear trumped skill in this game?Notfromutah24 Jun 20, 2012
Jun 20, 2012 Heroic tanking upgrade. Greetings Paladins I would really like to start heroic tanking 70-75 bracket. Would anyone be able to suggest possible upgrades to my items. Im pretty sure i would get my backside handed to me. Im thinking about getting the pvp set since that looked like it had the base stats. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/area-52/Malugenkai/simpleMalugenkai0 Jun 20, 2012
Jun 20, 2012 Draenei or Human Hi Folks, I'm making a paladin to play on a pvp server and am having trouble deciding on initial race (no qualms about spending cash to change it down the line). Can Gift be used when locked out of holy school?Deford19 Jun 20, 2012
Jun 20, 2012 Rate the persons xmorg! Simply what the title suggests, rate the person above you!Kâz500 Jun 20, 2012
Jun 20, 2012 Holy light isn't healing much for me I'm not sure why, but my Holy light is only healing around 8k, i've been told to use this spell primarily but i really can't since it's heal is so low for me, i'm not sure how to boost it, i'm sure i have low mana or low spell-power, i have 85k mana when healing, 4.1k int, 1.9k spirit and 5.8k spellpower. how much should holy light be healing? Can you please give me tips to increase its effectiveness? thanks in advance :)Acè3 Jun 20, 2012
Jun 20, 2012 Getting 2.2k Has anyone heard of or seen the comp Feral Ret Resto shaman get to 2.2k? Is it viable at all in 3's?Mordohealz8 Jun 20, 2012
Jun 20, 2012 Holy numbers. Oi, I'm an Aggronn. Anyways, i know spirit is a thing people get comfortable with, but what should i be aiming for in 2's? 3's? I was halfway geared as ruthless ret, then decided i wanted to play holy pvp (want to try PHD). I also read i should be aiming for crit over haste, this is true correct? I'm at 2400 resilience and am on the border of saying 'eff it, i want to run 2's for some cata gear' but dunno if that's the smartest thing to do. Is the 2 pc holy set even worth it? It really doesn't seem so to me... Any other help, tips, advice would be appreciated.Aggronn1 Jun 20, 2012
Jun 20, 2012 Help with Ret Pally Macros I need some ideas for some ret pally macros for pvp and arenas also if u know of any good prot macros they would be appricated alsoFendorian2 Jun 20, 2012
Jun 19, 2012 Pally Tanking, i need some advice... i was checking askmrrobot.com and it says i should stack stamina, after i get my avoidance cap, i was just wondering, wouldn't loosing my hit and exp affect my threat?, also my guild just started doing some HDS and im the one of the tanks but i think my spec is kinda sloppy... another thing is hit and exp really important to generate threat? cuz with my current build im already avoidance capped and reforged the rest into hit and exp but everywhere i read i should change that. any advice or should i just still to the askmrrobot site http://www.askmrrobot.com/wow/gear/usa/blackwater_raiders/morarMorar9 Jun 19, 2012
Jun 19, 2012 The PvP dilemma.. I just hit 85 (finally) on this paladin, and I plan on being strictly PvP (not a big PvE fan). I was Ret. the entire leveling process, so I have a small grip on what it (Ret.) will get me for PvPing. I'm fishing for opinions on the preferred tree for PvPing, and a build to go along. There's a ton of stuff to read about it, but Im having trouble with knowing if the data is up to the current build or not. I'm open to any thoughts on favorites, so please feel free throw them in. This is my 5th level 85 (each a different class), and I'm finding that there is a lot to Paladin play. Thanks.Everlong47 Jun 19, 2012
Jun 19, 2012 Someone told me that holy pallys Are the second worst healing class in the game is that true?Tankyhealz2 Jun 19, 2012
Jun 19, 2012 Holy Pally Advice I am thinking about leveling a holy pally to start healing instances early and get the hang of it. However, I've never healed before and I was wondering if anyone knew a good PVE/PVP rotation? And also, what would the best glyphs be once I got 25?Xandrii1 Jun 19, 2012
Jun 19, 2012 Ret 4.3.4 PVP - Montage Hey there guys decided i wanted to get into making some PvP montages and well here's my first :) Made in a day so be kind but any feedback is appreciated. This video is not meant to demonstrate skill but rather some huge crits on severely under geared pugs, so sit back and enjoy during maintenance. If this video gets over 50 views and a 60% positive feedback i will be releasing Reaver 2 next week :D http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5dw_JPdNEFE&feature=plcp Thanks, ReaverRèavèr10 Jun 19, 2012
Jun 19, 2012 prove ur a vanilla pally! Ok everyone say soemthing that can prove you created your pally before they were good. PROVE YOUR NOT A CLONE like the other 100 000 of us. I can't but i can say i as lvl 70 during burning crusade :D check my cheevs.Gorid110 Jun 19, 2012
Jun 19, 2012 Crit hit vs Spell haste Hiya I just started this pally and i wanted to know whats the importance lv of my Spell haste and crit hit... I have been trying to keep them both up but i wanted to make sure which one is considered more important. Also is there a certain percentage i should keep my crit and or spell haste? Thanks alot fellow pallies :3Idsheal3 Jun 19, 2012
Jun 19, 2012 About ret pallies in MoP Are they good? Has the prophecy finally been fulfilled. That one day ret pally will be as equal as other classes?Ravenhul6 Jun 19, 2012
Jun 19, 2012 Lv 85 holly paly need help with stats what should my stats be? i refordge every to hast. do i need mastery? what is the most importin stat i need after intellect? i do good healing but my weak heals are realy weak? how do i increase my healing power? any and all help would be great thanksThundarys1 Jun 19, 2012