Paladin

Jun 11, 2012 Cleanse removal and decusive question I was wondering exactly what is meant by cleanse removal of magic, poison, disease...in particular what exaclt does it remove in magic. If anyone has a link to what is considered magic that would be great. Been searching for a bit. Someone told me cleanse removes sheep but not hex. Also, for arena it seems that decursive is the way to go to know what needs to be removed and when. Do you all agree with this and any helpful suggestions? thanksSkq4 Jun 11, 2012
Jun 11, 2012 Paralyzar PvP 4 - 2200 Ret 2200 Ret PvP - Para PvP 4 is now out! :D I'm postin here because i got a few responses last time - PLEASE IF YOU WANT A RESPONSE! - Leave it in my comments, i always respond to my youtube - i dont forum check often. So please, go enjoy some big crits, big wogs, some fun arena clips and DaraMactire pride. I hope you guys like it and likes/comments/subs help a lot! REMEMBER IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS - LEAVE THEM IN THE COMMENTS OF THE VIDEO!!!!!!!! http://youtu.be/DpAXgiIJrxcParalyzar0 Jun 11, 2012
Jun 11, 2012 Addon question. Okay I saw this ret in his video he was using some addons that I have no idea what it is so I was hoping that someone on here might be able to tell me what he is using. And yes before you ask I have Pm'ed him on youtube and its been a week no reply so I figure he just doesn't reply to people. Here it is, I'm talking about his icons that appear above his bars showing the cooldown of the ceche trinket(I have it and the bonelink fetish so I'm figuring I could do it for both) Along with showing how long his buffs last Kings, wings Zeo and Inqu. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sctzdsuXpMY&feature=channel&list=ULImmunelol4 Jun 11, 2012
Jun 11, 2012 Stoneform or battlemaster? I was considering going dwarf for stoneform. It's what the title states, what do you think is better in arena battlemaster or stoneform. I'm looking for overal not just pertaining to particular fights.Xkil6 Jun 11, 2012
Jun 10, 2012 Hand of Freedom - Macro Troubles Alright, so basically I'm trying to create a macro to quick cast HoF on either of my two buddies in 3s. Example being... #showtooltip /cast [@Clutchlol, modifier:shift] Hand of Freedom /cast [@Inadaze, modifier:ctrl] Hand of Freedom /cast [@mouseover,exists] Hand of Freedom; Hand of Freedom Now here's where things get weird. My Hand of Protection macro is the EXACT SAME THING. However, it DOES work. Example... #showtooltip /cast [@Clutchlol, modifier:shift] Hand of Protection /cast [@Inadaze, modifier:ctrl] Hand of Protection /cast [@mouseover,exists] Hand of Protection; Hand of Protection I've tried to remove the space between the comma following their names and the word modifier but that didn't make the macro work. I've even tried the most basic form in an entirely separate macro... /cast [target=Clutchlol] Hand of Freedom No bueno. Also, before people tell me I'm a dumb !@# and I must have a keybinding for the shift or ctrl functions of my macro... I don't. Trust me, I've been working on this for a little too long. So essentially my question is this... Does Hand of Freedom have something unique about it that restricts me from using specific targets in a macro? It does work with focus target and mouseovers, but it just does not work with specific targets. Any suggestions or examples of similar macros would be AWESOME! Hell, if you see I've made a stupid mistake that I've scanned over fifty times, please point it out. It'll still make me happy. ThanksBahlok6 Jun 10, 2012
Jun 10, 2012 Prot Pally Help please&thank you! I am mainspec holy and prot secondary. Im slowly gearing up my prot spec so im am a little unsure of what I should focus on for an undergeard prot pally: Do i start with my stam for more health? or should I just focus on Mastery and parry/dodge? also, any tips on tanking dungeons would be wonderful. Healing through regs in blues was hard enough, Im too scared to walk in as a tank with greens and blues :PNinjapop3 Jun 10, 2012
Jun 10, 2012 Ret Pally PvP Crit or Mastery? I've heard from ALOT of people that mastery is the way to go with Ret. On the other hand, I've heard from top ranks (Vanguards included) that Crit is the way to go. I just want to know if I'm going in the right direction reforging to crit > mastery. Does it matter? Or is it purely preferential?Nolipoli18 Jun 10, 2012
Jun 10, 2012 Just started playing my old pally need help i just started playing my level 66 pally again and I cant remember anything about the skills or how to play him really. What would be a good way on re-learning to play a prot pally? I'm just going to chain dungeon tank till 80. Is my best bet just reading and memorizing the skills again?Itzfatal1 Jun 10, 2012
Jun 10, 2012 prot pally gear? Hey everyone! i made a prot pally not to long ago and would like someone who has more experience with prot paladins to look at my gear and tell me what i should or should not have. And i would very much appreciate it if you could tell me were to get some shoulders maybe a neck piece or even a helm...Thanks for reading.Gloigan6 Jun 10, 2012
Jun 10, 2012 DIVINE SHIELD CRAP This is my 6th year playing my Pally. I putz around in BGs but my issue is the Divine Shield. Are you freaking kidding me Blizzard. A shield that has a 5 min cool down that lasts 8 whole secs and then to top it off you are only dealing 50% damage. HOLY COW get out the Marimbas and everyone start dancing. Pallys have a shield! Blizzared you should call it..Joke on Pallys. Its freaking useless. Get rid of it. Does any other class have a 5 min CD on there shield? Or 50% damage. Is this the best you can think of? Seriously Blizzared? I suspect that each class has a team to decide its features and then a final boss to give the go ahead..I want the old pally boss back because this boss is a whimp. Someone at Blizzard please fight for Pallys or get rid of it. I have the best gear I have ever had right now and Im the weakest I have ever been against other equally geared Players. Also the GCD are a mess. Always waiting to push an icon is crap.Skykinng21 Jun 10, 2012
Jun 9, 2012 70 RET TWINK [advice?] Hi I am a 70 ret I very much enjoy 70 arena I have just got into this and I haven't played ret besides leveling I am wondering how I can improve my gear as of right now which trinkets to use and if my: -Spec -Glyphs -Itemization are correct I often wonder about how much resil I should have if I should go prot and if I do how should I itemize that I have a Khorium Champion weapon seems worse then brutal weapon even though it has 120 str proc for 30 seconds (I could use it for proc then switch to brutal wep) I have the following trinkets Bloodlust Brooch 133 battlemasters Sonic AP engineering trinket 90 crit 2k dmg on use engineering trinket I have tazik ;) I have 5k or so gold left, maybe upwards of 7 after selling some stuff I am thinking of 450 tailoring. Any tips from seasoned players would be appreciated 70 rets and otherwise (85).Derppn1 Jun 9, 2012
Jun 9, 2012 Guides for a new holy Paladin? Can anyone recommend some good guides, threads, websites for a new holy/healing Paladin? Would you say that holy Paladin would be a good choice for a first time healer?Abigail4 Jun 9, 2012
Jun 9, 2012 Dead skill...Come on? So im new to this game by a week and im level 68 so far. I have been doing dungeons and Battlegrounds but it seems like everything i do makes me garbage. I am a protection paladin but it seems like theres no protection involved...My gear absorbs no damage i die fast and for some reason i do things wrong and its because i dont know how to play my class very well....So please i ask of all of you to help me be a better paladin maybe with a good rotation maybe macros maybe something that will make me stronger. At my level i think not even 9000 HP is kinda low. I max about 6k damage with my Avenger shield and honestly i really feel like a useless weak player..Llebannen16 Jun 9, 2012
Jun 9, 2012 Holy Radiance Questions Hello Paladins. I recently specced into Holy again and am having fun healing in dungeons. I also tried out LFR and did pretty good as well. My question concerns holy radiance. When is the best time to use it? I generally use it when the entire raid is taking a lot of damage and the raid healing is needed a lot, but it does tend to drain my mana a lot. I notice the drain it has on my mana pool more than, say, healing rain on my shaman. I know my gear isn't the best right now. My second question is about holy radiance's HoT component. I know it's a targeted AoE heal; I have to target someone and place the spell on them. So my question is if the raid is taking a LOT of damage, and I place radiance on someone, do I have to wait until the HoT component is over? Or can I just target another player and cast radiance on them? Will the second radiance overwrite the HoT from the first one, or can they stack? Thanks.Sigvard5 Jun 9, 2012
Jun 9, 2012 d/w nvmBùbblèosèvèn0 Jun 9, 2012
Jun 8, 2012 Gemming in blue What should I gem a blue socket with a +10 str bonus? I'm hit capped so hit gems aren't useful. Should I ignore the bonus and go Bold Inferno? I'm somewhat new to PvE and still gearing up (I became a little bored with PvP and wanted to try something new). Thanks to the person who answers this!:)Ephira13 Jun 8, 2012
Jun 8, 2012 Paladin Ruthless Boots? Hey guys, Was wondering where are the ruthless Ret Paladin boots? There are only 2 strength boots but they both are totally different color and design from the ruthless set. Am I missing the correct boots int he menu? There are healer boots that match but I'm Ret. Any ideas?Candymoutain6 Jun 8, 2012
Jun 8, 2012 ProPally as DPS? I am leveling my propally as dps (non-tank) and I was wondering if this is marginally acceptable in the current content. I am usually top 1-2 in dps in instances and am able to take over if the tank has issues. I primarily use dungeons to gain levels and gear with questing during waiting periods/timeouts and bgs for enjoyment. In reading some other posts on this subject, it seems it is frowned upon, though this "feels" more like a knee-jerk reaction to the status quo. Is running as a pro-spec paladin dps viable up through 85 (not planning on raiding)? Is the dps disparity between ret and pro that great? Any help would be appreciated ps I understand, as has been said in another post, that this is my $15 and I can play as I like, but the other four group member spend $60 and may boot me.Redfaún3 Jun 8, 2012
Jun 8, 2012 Cleanse Wish Cleanse would not use a global for ret, this would even us out a bitKharizma7 Jun 8, 2012
Jun 8, 2012 Prot vs. Ret vs. Holy I love healing and want to run another healing class. As you can see my one and only is a Priest but i am thinking a Pally because they are straight beasts when it comes to healing. This toon would be used for PvP and Raid healing. Might try tanking as well. Could anyone please breakdown all three talents; how they differ, what each is good for, and why? Please and Thank you.Igoragen6 Jun 8, 2012
Jun 8, 2012 I know the mana issue has been covered but... I recently have picked up my Pally again and have been doing good in 5 mans and have enjoyed healing again but, I cant wrap my head around this mana thing since I got high enough to raid with him. I have watched these other pallys do some big numbers with HR and LoD but when I try it, I am oom fast... I know my gear isnt top notch, most of them are 2 and 2 tier but I shouldnt be bottom of the totem pole. Least I dont think. How does this work, I come from the old holy light spamming days of WotLK. I thought I was doing ok up until this point.Budlite3 Jun 8, 2012
Jun 8, 2012 How are ret Paladins in MoP? How is their dps?? how are paladins in general? and does anybody know when MoP might be released??Gorid11 Jun 8, 2012
Jun 8, 2012 Paladin Questions - Equip and Abilities 1) Does the 20% damage reduction in Divine Protection and Ardent Defender stack? 2) Does intellect do anything for Pallys? I have one shield with 2005 armor, 19 stamina, 13 strength, and 13 dodge, and another with 2286 armor, 20 stamina, 13 intellect, and 13 spirit. I can't for the life of me decide which is better. Giving up 1 stamina and a little armor for 13 strength and 13 dodge seems like a good deal to me, but I don't really know. Thanks in advance for your answers. Feel free to critique my equipment choices all around as well. This is my highest level character, and I haven't been playing WoW but for a few months. PS: I skipped a lot of the BC dungeons, the queue sent me from Sethekk Halls to the Lich Kings dungeons, did I miss anything über?Shangrali3 Jun 8, 2012
Jun 8, 2012 Fault of Holy Power? A lot of paladins complain about the slow rate of holy power generation, but I think the current rate(or ptr rate for rets) would be ok if there was a way to get on demand holy power. Zealotry gave me the thought that instead of this talent or prot's talent of molding divine plea into one, that paladins of any spec ought to have a baseline skill CD that lets them generate 3 holy power on demand. (but have like a 3min cooldown; this is an ability that ought to be available when in need, but not spammable) The current issue paladins face is the inability to use a holy power spell when they REALLY need it. Prot was the most blatant example, when it just took too long to ramp up holy power to get holy shield up, or specificly, use inquisition to get aoe aggro on a pack of mobs. Holy can face a similar problem if they need more aoe healing, but lack the holy power to cast light of dawn. Ret can have difficulty refreshing inquisition; this is only going to get worse as ptr comes out (as the mastery and talent change makes RNG holy power less frequent). Zealotry in of itself is a crap talent- it conflicts with how the rotation works. Its a good idea though, to have a skill that paladins (not just ret) can use to get on demand holy power. -the implementation would open up a possible new ret talent, but as much as i would like to hear thoughts on what would make a good replacement talent, I'd rather focus on an on demand baseline skill.Celebhil5 Jun 8, 2012
Jun 7, 2012 explain duel talents not sure what or how to use could someone explain pleasePalaelf2 Jun 7, 2012
Jun 7, 2012 Best 2's partner for Ret? Heyyo, I'm just starting to get into arenas and I'd like to get a little more experience under my belt, so I was wondering if anyone could give me a few suggestions for a partner. Thanks in advance!Retallica3 Jun 7, 2012
Jun 7, 2012 Holy Pally Build I just need a link to a good build for a holy pally in 4.3, and any possible glyphs, enchants and stat weights. THANKS!Darkkshaddow2 Jun 7, 2012
Jun 7, 2012 It's fun being OP http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1qCLfW1gXc It really is.Jordeewalsh1 Jun 7, 2012
Jun 7, 2012 Burst cds I just started out with ret on my paladin, and as nooby as it sounds, I'm unsure what to do. Is it better to use wings and zealotry at the same time, or at different times?Zèöl4 Jun 7, 2012
Jun 7, 2012 Mastery for Prot Is there too much of it? Is there a cap when I should start enhancing dodge and parry? (I know I am still leveling... just want to make sure I can plan my way on the ctc)Cadmus5 Jun 7, 2012
Jun 7, 2012 Holy Paladin healing DS Hey all, I used to raid in Wrath and BC and played protection for the most part (feral on my druid.) I had a holy OS and was always usually top 3 for healing charts. I consider myself a decent player. I started this expansion playing PVP Holy but quit several weeks into S10 and came back a week or two ago. I have been hitting dungeons and spending gold to gear up for some DS. I did my first DS25 outside of LFR yesterday and boy did I get a wake up call. I was constantly last, second last, or third last but a substantial amount to a resto druid, a priest and another druid. Most of the time I had roughly 16k-18k HPS, but some of them would pull 28k on boss fights. What am I doing wrong? How do I increase my healing by that much? Was it a gear thing? I got 2 pieces of T13 (or whatever tier we're on) last night as well as the mace and bracers. I don't think that'll make a big difference, though. Thoughts?Augon4 Jun 7, 2012
Jun 7, 2012 @Rethox read dis ret pallys http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/5594216601?page=1#16Nielron0 Jun 7, 2012
Jun 6, 2012 The Question is... Blood Elf (Male) or Human (Male) Protection PaladinEvolution18 Jun 6, 2012
Jun 6, 2012 Argurio's Holy Paladin PvP Guide. IF YOU LIKE THIS GUIDE PLEASE VOTE STICKY! IT TOOK ME A LOT OF HARD WORK TO WRITE THIS :D Last Update: 03 September 2011 Introduction. Hi all pvp paladin mates! With this guide i would like to share with you my experience about Holy Paladin Pvp and also try to answer to the common questions/problems of the paladin pvp beginners with my bad english grammar ( pardon me if i wrong something, this language is not my mothertongue but i’m trying my best! ). Maybe at the beginning, expetially in the stats choosing it will be similar to any guide to read about pve healing but remember that we are looking ALL in a PVP key. I hope that you will enjoy reading this! 0) What is your role as PvP Holy Paladin? You are a mighty defender of your allies, a bastion of healing in hard battles, with fantastic hairs and shining weapons and you dont need sunglasses. .... In other words you are the healer. And the healer with the worst mobility out there. You have plate armor and shield anyway so you have the best armor. You are one the best single target healer and the worst mass healer. You have the best defensive and healing cooldowns and the worst mana regen ones. Did you think that play paladin is easy? Only people that dont know our class can say it. Healing as pally is nothing but easy and escape is even worst. Our cc is almost unexistant. But when you master the class play it is superfun and the people will cry rivers about how OP we are... If they only knew when to use their stuns... Table of Contents. 0) What’s your role as a holy paladin? 1) Stats guide 2) Enchants, gems and conseguent pvp accessiories choices. 3) Talent builds. 4) Glyphs. 5) Professions. 6) Sup! Sap! Oh S%&£! Rogue!!!: Healing under pressure. 7) Facing other classes: the basics to defend yourself from them. 8) Credits 9) ReforgingArgurio78 Jun 6, 2012
Jun 6, 2012 Holy 4pce T13 Trying to decide what pieces to use for 4 piece. Not sure if i should use the gloves or the legs. Both pieces would be non heroic as i main spec ret for guild not holy. Currently using the crafted BS legs and the N DS offset gloves. Any feedback would be appreciated.Rezzark1 Jun 6, 2012
Jun 6, 2012 Retired tank turned healer I love healing! It's really fun, love doing instances on this guy. You have the resonsibilty but you don't have to worry about leading as much. (My main's a prot Warrior) How's Holy paladins as the levelling progresses?Tigerpaladin1 Jun 6, 2012
Jun 6, 2012 Pve prot paladin spell penetration I've seen protection paladins tanking in PVE using the spell penetration cloak enchant. Is this actually useful? Are there any bosses or mobs that have a resistance to holy damage, or is there something else I'm missing?Manoeri18 Jun 6, 2012
Jun 6, 2012 Gurthalak, proc more. So, Madness last night. I have 0. ZERO procs on the entire fight. Our fury warrior, whom has two, which even if divided by 2, had 7% of his damage(14% when not divided). And before someone says "QQ RNG" basically every fight, I get 0 or 1 proc. He gets over 10% of his damage as tentacles every fight. Someone tell me why? =(Chadicus55 Jun 6, 2012
Jun 6, 2012 lvl 90 Talent Animations Anyone else feel like Paladins animations were designed on a hangover, the rest seem fairly well done then there's Paladins. On the other hand, Priests just wow.Intrakit4 Jun 6, 2012
Jun 6, 2012 Which Seal! Which seal should i use for tanking! Insight gives u hp but truth gives u threatNerdirl28 Jun 6, 2012
Jun 6, 2012 OOM issue First off, i'd like to say, I am thourghly enjoy Paladin healing. I just have a question. Is it normal to go through mass mana at this level? I know gear is hard to come by( Constantly taking Shaman heal gear) I Just wanna know is this normal, or am I don something wrong Becon is constantly on tank Holy Shock on CD WG is used always Just seems to me that after every other pull I am OOM. Just tell me it's the gear an I will out grow it <3 TiAKeynin5 Jun 6, 2012
Jun 6, 2012 Need some HPAL arena advice please Hey guys, I have a HPAL and I am trying to find out what is a good balance for spirit in arena. I have ran as little as 1100 and as much as 2K spirit. What do most of you guys feel comfortable with? Also I have two trinkets I am between, Cataclysmic Gladiator's Emblem of Meditation, the 484 spirit + health boost trink, or reg mode Seal of the Seven Signs, the big int + haste boost. Sorry, I can't post on my Pally for a particular reason, but was hoping this question was general enough to get some help on. Thanks.Swordnbored1 Jun 6, 2012
Jun 5, 2012 Healing issues I've been away for about a year, so I'm trying to play "catch up" with all the game updates. I am having a hard time healing level 85 dungeons and not sure what I'm doing wrong. After viewing stickies and looking at specs, it seems like I'm on the right track but not sure if the weakness of my heals is due to my lack of better gear (but if I don't run 85 dungeons, how can I improve my gear, right?) or if my rotation is fubar. In case you didn't view my character screen, here are some stats: SP: 5003 Haste: 17.93% Crit: 15.36% My basic rotation is - Beacon on tank of course, Judge, HS whenever on cd, spam HL, WoG once 3 stacks of HP are built, HR if possible for the group. I notice if the entire group is getting hammered, it's close to impossible to keep everyone at decent health. I love healing, but don't seem to have as much of an issue with my other healing classes as I do with this paladin. Any help/feedback is appreciated. Thanks :)Taryn13 Jun 5, 2012
Jun 5, 2012 question about cataclismic pvp gear hi, just wanna know if as (ret paladin) with aproximatelly 3700 conquest points i should buy cataclismic gladiator bonegrinder (mace) oor... should i buy cataclismic gladiator scaled chest piece AND cataclismic gladiator belt of cruelty or something else of the same value? whats better?Arturovalle1 Jun 5, 2012
Jun 5, 2012 Why are paladins.. so boring to lvl up?...Rázzly28 Jun 5, 2012
Jun 5, 2012 Help! Can you guys look over my gear and reforges, glphys and tell me if I am doing something wrong? I am getting very low numbers in raids. Is it my gear? I still have a few 359 items. Or Spec?Peligrosisi1 Jun 5, 2012
Jun 5, 2012 SpellSteal Nerf : Wings I'm getting really sick and tired of my wings being spellstolen, What do you got when you cross a clipped Paladin? A Failadin, that's what. Oh sure, maybe if we use our 'overpowered' bubble and then pop wings. Uhmm, no Bubble reduces the damage we do by 50%. And now, patch 4.2 the only ret change I see is for PvE? Every is complaining about their classes getting nerfed,buffed because of PvP and my stupid class is getting PvE? Honestly, how many people in a ratio go ret pve rather than Holy/Prot? Not a whole lot, my guess is 23% Ret, 43% Holy and 33% Prot. Why do people assume Rets great at PvP, well, thing is, we aren't we got one bubble and thats just used to heal our selves, and we get only two Divine Lights in and then our Mana is depleted, plus 4.2 we'll be lucky to get two divine lights in. Then there is Lay on Hands, thats good for World PvP, but doesn't do a damn thing against a Mage. "Oh, more life points to take down, SCORE!" Marksmen Hunters w/ Aspect of the Fox, sure, Paladins can cleanse our way towards them, but they got Traps, unlimited dazes and they got a spirit beast they can heal. Awesome. This thread is about why Retadins need a pvp buff and not more nerfs, we aren't that overpowered at all. You want something to nerf, look at Frost Mages, Arcane Mages damage, Marksmen Hunters, Frost DKs, Affliction Warlocks and their unlimited, unbreakable fears. Resto druids who can kite for a life time and heal while doing it. Please hear me out, I know alot of you can think of good smart mouth comments against this, but thats not what I'm trying to get out of this, I want people to realise that Retribution Paladins are very weak when it comes to PvP. No, I'm not a bad Paladin, no I'm not QQing over getting my arse kicked 24/7, and no I'm not saying my class is the only class that's bad. But, back to the original topic, the Mages Spellsteal is very overpowered, especially used against and Paladins wings. Without our 20% Damage + three Hammers of Wrath, Paladins are just a moving training dummy.Áragorn100 Jun 5, 2012
Jun 5, 2012 Ret in PvP how are they? I've only ever really played ret earlier in the patch in PTR and loved in duels...Never lost a single one ever cept to a couple really good frost mages. How are they fairing now adays in BGs/Arenas/RBGs? Cause holy is really starting to bore me.Bids3 Jun 5, 2012
Jun 5, 2012 Ret feels too RNG'y Hello, I've recently returned to this game after being away for about 7 months and decided to play horde instead of alliance. Instead of doing a faction change I decided to make a pally that will end up being mainly dps. Anyway, currently I am level 48 and I sort of like how it plays but at the same time it feels like there is just way too much RNG involved and when looking at the talents, it doesn't look like it's going to change. With so much RNG involved, sometimes I can do 500 dps and other times I can do over 1k dps. It doesn't seem to me that it's right to have almost double dps when getting lucky with procs. Maybe I'm wrong, but this seems to be how ret plays... 1 - Judge 2 - CS 3 - While waiting for CS cd, hope you get an instant exorcism via auto attacks. 4 - CS 5 - Templars verdict. 6 - Either judge or hope TV used it's 15% chance to proc and allow you do another TV. 7 - CS 8 - repeat. What I'm getting at, is it seems like pally dps just revolves around using CS till you get 3 charges and then templars verdict while throwing in a judgement when cs is on cd and hoping something procs. Without anything proccing, it's kind of boring. And unfortunately the procs don't have a high chances of proccing. So do things get better as a ret pally when it comes to doing dps? Will I always be plagued by RNG and sometimes do 30k dps sometimes and other times on same fight do 45k dps because I just happened to be lucky with rng when it comes to end game? Maybe I'm looking at it wrong, but I don't know. What do you all think? Does RNG play too big of a role in ret dps?Krainor7 Jun 5, 2012
Jun 5, 2012 How to play against rogues and mages? [Holy] Ok I know my gear isn't the best right now for PVP (I'm working on it) My main problem IS practically insta-dying from mages and rogues. Is it just a gear problem or am I doing something wrong? I'd like any tips from other Hpallys on the matter! Any feedback is helpful!Aquintas4 Jun 5, 2012