Paladin

Oct 8, 2012 Should I name my Paladin Purist or Omniknight Such a short character limit on thread titles.Arixyle6 Oct 8, 2012
Oct 8, 2012 Holy Prism I apologize in advance if this topic has been covered, but I am curious to see if anyone knows if holy prism, our level 90 talent is able to proc holy's illuminated healing mastery when used as a single target heal with splash damage or vice versa. It isn't as far as I can tell from the heroics i've healed, but no idea if working as intended or bug.Edorion3 Oct 8, 2012
Oct 8, 2012 Heirlooms for my Pally? Is lvl 68 too late to worry about heirlooms for my Paladin? He's just blowing through levels, and he won't get any benefit from the heirlooms past lvl 80, will he? I have been working on getting Darkmoon Faire currency to purchase them, but in the month that it has taken to me to do so, my Pally has just rushed up into the 60's.Fsck6 Oct 8, 2012
Oct 8, 2012 Looking to Improve Tanking - Seeking Help Hello everyone, I have a few brief questions about tanking and looking for answers. Before I get to my questions I do want to detail what I have done to try to be better at the game. I purchased the Razer Naga 2012 mouse and have been getting accustomed to it this past weekend. The reason for doing this was to use my abilities on the mouse and move with the WASD keys as I am accustomed to. I think this has slowly improved my reaction times and skill in movement. I have the DBM mod to better understand my role. I am curious if that mod provides warnings based on your role (tank, healer or DPS). However, sometimes it doesn't tell you what to look for so I imagine experience in encounters will steadily make you better. 1. When tanking in a dungeon should I be constantly spamming through my abilities feverishly to try to maintain threat? There are times when adds could spawn and wondering if I should be holding back on certain normal rotation abilities just in case. 2. As a general point in tanking should I have the mobs turned away from the group or does it not even matter? 3. There is a dungeon in Pandaria that has regular mobs spewing a heavy-frontal cone aoe ability. I am not sure if I am supposed to stand in it or try to position around the mobs. 4. If there is bad stuff on the floor I quickly move out of it. Should I be moving a bit more to ensure melee dps is cleared as well? 5. Is it normal to "dance around" as a tank? I find I move around alot ensuring adds are picked up and making sure my position is in a way to ensure my parry and dodge are active and not facing away from mobs. I am sure I must drive the melee dps crazy from the changing of position. I would really like to hear what others think about this one. Thank you all in advance for any advise, suggestions or other relative commentary.Marlia10 Oct 8, 2012
Oct 8, 2012 Dreadful Scaled Chestpiece question ~ So I'm about to purchase my first piece with my Honor Points and I've seen online there is a IL 464 version of this piece yet I can only buy the IL 458 Why is that?Chrístian2 Oct 8, 2012
Oct 8, 2012 Class Balance? How can that be? I was just doing the Klaxxi Daily Quests and I was happy that I was able to down 5 level 90's at the same time without dying. Then along came a Frost DK. He/She downed 8 level 90's at the same time and did it much faster than I downed 5. The worst part is.. the DK's health pool never even reached 60%. How can this be balanced? Ret is the only DPS class we have. Why is it one of the worst in the game? We have no AoE to speak of, our rotation is FCFS, and we have to spend our HP on heals sometimes (lowering DPS in the process). With a 300K+ health pool, 24-60K is nothing. (60K crit heals after the target is dead) Seal of Insight helps if there are not too many targets around you. Once you reach a certain number of enemies, SI doesn't do much. (less than 5K each tick) I like playing a ret pally, I do not like prot or holy so telling me to change specs is not an option. Tell me what your thoughts are and share what you have seen. The GM's need to see it.Thadium16 Oct 8, 2012
Oct 8, 2012 Ret pallys have the worst off heals? I dont know about you but I feel like my heals went down from levl 85 not up. Its a joke when I see priests using a flash feal for 100k in shadow and mine does around 30k. Hell iv'e even seen warriors and locks heal better then us... Anyones opinion's are welcome, I want to see what you guys think.Kasarrah9 Oct 8, 2012
Oct 8, 2012 Paladins are too balanced! RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE (...I just wanted to fit in with the forum.)Roahin0 Oct 8, 2012
Oct 8, 2012 Light's Hammer Recount Lights hammer i see shows up as pet dmg, but i dont think its added into the dps of your main, is this correct? i just dont see much diffrence in dps when i use it or dont, and i know its tearing it up ;)Zanarkánd2 Oct 8, 2012
Oct 8, 2012 Supplication proc? Does this mean that it will heal me for a greater amount when it procs? "Supplication (New) – After killing an enemy which can grant experience or honour, for 8 seconds your next Flash of Light will be critical."Meralyth1 Oct 8, 2012
Oct 8, 2012 Broke Broke Broke : / 1. Lvl 90 talents for Paladins hit like a noodle... 1-2min cooldown on a spells that hit for 40k... is a complete and joke 2. Pvppower does not scale correctly with heals... (The stat currently has almost 0 effect on heals...When my base Flash Heal with 0 pvppower is 37k and 38k with it complely stacked... its broken 3. Selfless Healer talent is TOTALY BROKE as it only works with 3 stack proc and provides 0, not %35 boost per stack as tooltip says... Although it does gain cast speed 4. Blinding Light 2 min cooldown??? another cruel joke of a spell... 5. 50k burst for 8-10 seconds and then 15k dps for 2 min while we wait for CDs... LAWL broke...broke...broke 6. Fears dont break on damage anymore even tho tooltips says they do... Im sure ppl will troll this as retards always will... but fix this dear baby jesusTitanborn22 Oct 8, 2012
Oct 8, 2012 Paladin Wings! Should look like the wings on the imperial quilen, am i right?!? Am i right?!? Whos with me?!? Pally power!Suprrpoopr1 Oct 8, 2012
Oct 8, 2012 Ret pvp My main is a priest and i'm just kinda fed up with how disappointed i am in them, so i decided to re roll and bring up my paladin alt to my main, and was wondering over all how is ret paladin pvp?Nuhgs3 Oct 8, 2012
Oct 8, 2012 LF Really good Holy pally I just want to see how they gear up,and reforge on their amory. Any1 know Any Elite or really high rated Holy pallies plz let me know.Scar0 Oct 8, 2012
Oct 8, 2012 H Pally trinket suggestions. Hey guys, basically i need a decent hpallys opinion on what trinket would be better for the stone guard/feng 10man. basically i (and the rest of the healers) go oom around 20/30% on stoneguard and i was wondering what would be most beneficial on keeping up my mana, or putting out more potent heals so i dont have to spam as much. i currently have these 3 trinkets http://www.wowhead.com/item=81264/vial-of-ichorous-blood http://www.wowhead.com/item=81266/price-of-progress http://www.wowhead.com/item=87573/thousand-year-pickled-egg i have been running the vial and egg combo for the whole week, and just wondering if i switch out the egg for the price of progress il be able to sustain my mana more. im currently doing constant 45-55k hps each fight.Kasperr6 Oct 8, 2012
Oct 8, 2012 I feel like you guys want an easy class. Out of all the questions I see on the forums, nothing gets me more than "Ret Sucks." I see "We will never be as good as we were in Wrath." You guys need to get "What used to be" out of your mind. The games changed, and with that so doesn't everything else. Hybrid Classes will never beat Pure Dps Classes, and not be nerfed. Our DPS as Ret isn't bad. I did Sha of Anger, for the first time, without any knowledge of the fight. I was pugged with half of the Top horde guild on the server, who basically have most of the best horde Players. I topped out burst at 90k, and settled down to somwhere around 60kish before I got MCD, ended up in second. This is with, at the time 1 Piece of Epic 476 Gear, 3 pieces of Level 94/95 blues, and the rest being heroic blues. Those of you who are doing low DPS need to look up what you're doing wrong, or come to the forums like many do and ask what you're doing wrong. There are a handful of us that are willing to help players understand their class better. Most of the time, when people are doing low DPS. it is either their Rotation, or their Gear (Gemming/Reforging Included.) Theres been so many of you that don't bother to hit/exp cap either. TL:DR - It's not the class, it's the player. If you have low DPS do some research or ask for help.Mudkìp8 Oct 8, 2012
Oct 8, 2012 Pally feel Give pally something to feel.Eratirdis13 Oct 8, 2012
Oct 8, 2012 what should i use for arenas kings or might? if im going with someone that has no stats bufss should i use my mastery buff??? some people say mastery for arena is the thing that rules at the moment , any pro paladin advice please :DKainiselse2 Oct 8, 2012
Oct 8, 2012 Not fair for DPS class I have Blacksmithing and it seems like DPS is getting the short end of the stick. I went to purchase more plans from Cullen Hammerbrow and this is what I saw... Page 1 All PvE Plans Item Level 450 Rare: Healer.....Shield Tank.....Belt, Bracers, Gloves, Pants, Shield, Boots, Chest, Helm, Shoulders. DPS..... Nothing. Page 2 All PvP Plans Item Level 450 Rare Page 3 1/2 PvP Plans Item Level 450 Rare 1/2 Other stuff (Flux, Hammer, Etc.) Where are the DPS plans? All I can find for DPS are Item Level 384 Uncommon. If I am missing something please let me know. I think this is uncalled for. BS is already a skill that is lacking in luster. If it wasn't for the extra sockets, No one would do it.Thadium5 Oct 8, 2012
Oct 8, 2012 Paladin mana return So only seal of insight melee hits return mana now? I dont have to judge every minute to keep up a buff? Just want to make sure im not missing anythingRhoza1 Oct 8, 2012
Oct 8, 2012 What's your PvP Holy spec, and why? 322331 Pursuit of Justice because it is much easier to not have to worry about it, also a permanent speed buff makes way for better boot enchants (instead of stat/speed). I went Repentance right now because it I can now solo CC a target for around 10 seconds, when people start using interrupts again, I will probably go to Fist of Justice for faster stun CDs. Eternal Flame, even though it has a terrible dot, it is a dot none the less and refreshes my Illuminated Healing. Sacred Shield doesn't seem worth it with the amount of damage being put out. I still see full Deadly players get 1 shot with it up. Clemency for obvious reason, who doesn't want 2 of each Hand spell. 2 Freedoms for incredible mobility (both defensively and offensively), 2 Protections (again both defensive and offensively good, and 2 Sacrifices (omg F U sheepssss, and saps). Divine Purpose because instant 3 HP WOGs proc ALL the time. Holy Avenger is nice, but I think it is better for Ret for the CC burst times. Holy Prism, because it does damage, and is an extra aoe heal that does almost as much as a Holy Shock and does a good bit of dmg on a foe, good for that end burst to help your teammates kill a target and heal them at the same time! (this coupled with a Holy shock and Judgement can't be quite detrimental). I wouldn't get Light's Hammer though because people will move out of it, and Execution Sentence would be waste by the time it procs. My Glyphs are changing to much, or else I would post them here. They gave to many options for glyphs this time around. But right now I am sporting these... Protector of the Innocent - Extra healing is always good. Flash of Light - Extra healing is always good. Illumination - When am I really doing physical dmg with my weapon, mana return from constant Holy Shocks seem valuable. What I SHOULD have, is Blessed Life, which I will probably replace Flash of Light with. Later on with more gear, I will probably choose something like Harsh Words and Holy Shock and go on the offensive like back in the day. They brought back Holy Paladin bombs, but take away healing. Eye for and eye, but it could possibly have great potential in future tiers.Realthugnwa0 Oct 8, 2012
Oct 8, 2012 Ret Dps So I may be doing something all wrong but I'm not sure what it is. I usually average around 37-42k and burst upwards to 75k.... But I constantly see other classes rolling me or other rets saying they do upwards and are always top on dps... I'm only on top when its the burst part, but once its back to going sustained... I fall behind and place like last or third. What am I doing wrong? Or does this sound like a typical ret paladin right now. I was hoping finding a useful addon I used back in the day to help manage my rotation, but I think I have kinda the feel for it, even though I still run into dead time moments... So maybe it sounds like I'm talking to myself, but I would appreciate an outlook on this, thanks!Twoblunts16 Oct 8, 2012
Oct 8, 2012 Ret is Awesome and So Is Their Damage It's a shame the WoW forums have come to the point they have. I used to find actual worthwhile information on here. Anyone QQing about ret is an absolute idiot, or is just straight up not a good player. That's not meant in any type of 'holier than thou' way either. Right now a Ret's mobility is AWESOME, it has awesomely tuned damage, and it has great self heals. The argument "OH IT DUZNT MATTER BCUZ DUDE FERALZ N MAGEZ N LOCKS N WARRZ N ELEZ PWN OUR DAMAGE WTF" is invalid for many reasons: a) The class you listed doesn't have better damage than a Ret, but a simpler priority rotation and thus it is not as uncommon to see that class putting up big numbers in PvP, compared to, say, a class with a more complex throughput mechanic that is harder to master. b) The class is imba. If you list an OP class as proof to the UP-ness (lol p-ness) of another, you're doing it wrong. That doesn't mean the latter is underpowered, rather, it means that the former isn't working as intended or needs to be rebalanced. c) Pay attention folks because this is the big one. And its hard to understand for a lot of you whippersnappers. Lets see if you can follow this convoluted and intricate line of reasoning: The class with higher damage is SUPPOSED to have a higher damage output than a RET PALADIN. Phew, that's a difficult concept to understand. It's practically astrophysics. But maybe, just MAYBE, some classes are meant to deal more damage than others? You know, since, maybe one of them is a pure DPS class and the other (Pallies) are !@#$ING HYBRIDS. Jesus. Though I will say this: some classes are highly imba right now. And that sucks. But its the beginning of an expansion so what did you expect? Oh yeah, you expected that YOUR class would be OP so you wouldn't have to l2p. Because you are a lazy mouth-breather. But NO, it could never, EVER be the player's fault. It's gotta be the class. Yeah, that's it, it's the class that's bad. In all honesty, if you are good at the game and class you play, it doesn't matter what spec or class you are. Other than Monks. Man, do they suck. inb4 "says the Mage"Thallian37 Oct 8, 2012
Oct 7, 2012 Great class design! but... First, I would like to say good job blizz on ret mechanics. You've given us great utility that really defines what a ret should be. We are not broken at all, we just need a little toon up. Ret survivability is good and it's not broken. One of the best schemes in the game as far as survivability without being "broken" and unbeatable by other classes. So defensively, we're fine, wouldn't change a thing. Offensively, our burst is great, again, without being "broken" And we can be cc'd some while bursting, unless we use divine shield, but that's at the expense of a dps loss which is very fair. The major problem I see with ret is sustained damage. I'm not sure how we're looking in PvE as far as dps, but i figure with the new pvp power, something can be done about our poor sustained damage. Of course, we shouldn't do as much damage as a warrior or dk, since we're a support class, but our uptime can seem school zone slow at times. Solutions could be a more frequent Censure tick or buffing it's damage. Or, changing the increased crit on Inquisition to increased haste for Sanctity of Battle synergy. We just need a little more damage outside of burst. side notes: our cc is a little below average, so I'm thinking blinding light could easily be made on a 45-60sec cd. It breaks on any kind of damage whatsoever, so in arena and bgs, it actually has a skill req as to effectively use it. So 2 mins is a little high for such a spell. I'm trying out many different stat priorities, gems, and reforges, to try and find a better solution for sustained damage. Other than that, I applaud Blizz for a great Retribution design. It's really well appreciated.Mathiias1 Oct 7, 2012
Oct 7, 2012 Dear Paladins Beefchop41 Oct 7, 2012
Oct 7, 2012 help with ret/holy stat priority I just want to know what the current agreed upon stat priority is for ret and holy. I have seen many but nothing current and the the guides above are only for pvp and pve gear not actual stat priority. Especially since much of the gear for ret is crit and I have read that haste is better to get now. And another forum topic I read said that spirit is better the int now for holy so i just want to confirm this and also everything else. So if anyone could be so kind to give me stat priority for both specs so at least i know I am going in the right path. Please and thank youTimetoheal15 Oct 7, 2012
Oct 7, 2012 Lack of Holy weapons at 90 Just wondering if anyone else is as annoyed by this as I am. At level 90 in heroics there is exactly 1 blue healing weapon that drops off the last boss of Gate of the Setting Sun (there's also an epic healing mace from Jade Temple but the drop rate is so low it's pretty much a non-factor). All the other healing classes can use staves, daggers, wands etc. The point is they have options but for pally's it's just that 1 mace off that 1 boss. I think they need to put in another healing weapon, either axe (shammy, monk) or sword (monk, mage, lock) or even a healing polearm (druid, monk).Utronium6 Oct 7, 2012
Oct 7, 2012 Shockadin fits me like a glove... Hi just felt like making this post while the realm goes down for a rolling restart.. I've been gone from wow almost a year and wanted to see how much has changed maybe rekindle my love for the dusty old game for a time as well. Since my return I felt totally lost on the few 85's I have Preist, Warlock, Shammie, and afew DK's here and there. Now don't get me wrong I have discovered that playing Unholy DK is fun in 5 man settings but it wasn't nuff to keep me interested long term. And for my other 85's well maybe it was just a case of to much to learn again all at once. I just simple felt lost playing them anymore. Well having a bunch of heirlooms sitting around I figured on leveling from scratch some of the other classes. So while leveling myself a druid as a Boomkin (Which was mildly fun) A guildie suggested I give pally Shockadin a try. I had a lvl 19 I made to test healer role only which was also nice but probably wasn't going to go for lvl 90 as a dungeon healer wench.. So I did what I could to find out what glyph's, spell rotation, and talents to take for that role. Here is my impression.. Going from 19 to 35 in past two days.. I'am in a lvl 25 guild and have almost complete set of heirlooms so the xp just rolls in all by it's self.. I am by no means an expert on playing Shockdin but here is how I worked out my playstle with it so far.. Spell order.. Judgment, Holy Shock, Crusader Strike, Denounce x2 (HS and CS uselly need to cycle b4 I can hit them again so I use a 2nd dounce as filler), and Word of Glory (with Glyph of Harsh Words making it a nice offensive spell) Glyph's used... Harsh Words, and Contemplation... I was on the fence over using HW or Holy Shock first but I felt opening up an additional spell to attack was of more use to me first. Seals... Well to be honest I keep switching between the two I have access to atm.. Truth seems to offer more kill speed, but Insight is nice during heavy non stop fights where healer might be getting bogged down it all depends on the situation I am in.. My gear mostly is heirlooms mainly what I had laying around a mix of both caster and melee really and it all holds up just fine.. Impressions on how it all plays.. Well to be honest I am just in love with Shockadin now Yeah I am sure it might get ugly at later levels all the fun builds seem to in the end.. But If I had one word to describe Shockadin in a 5 man setting it would be Utility Extreme!! Ok that was two words.. I can heal, Mid range DPS, and tank all on same build.. Sure I am slotted DPS each run and I usefully fall in the middle of the pack for tht spot but I am damn hard to kill, I off-heal, and off tank all at same time, the Tank dies boom I cast a spell and I'am now the tank.. The Healer die I focus on my heal spells (With help of Healbot) and most time I just single target dps stuff.. Only problem I have at this point is no AOE attacks to work with.. I've only gotten one remarks from someone who didn't seem to know what to make of me.. I hold my own in the group and take up slack for others just fine I do all 3 roles to some degree each dungeon run its very refreshing and keeps me interested.. I guess if your like me and just came back to check out the game but feel lost as to what to try I would defiantly suggest a Shockadin for a fun interesting play... And my realm is back up.. Peace.. :) (Oh fell free to give me pointers and tips on playing shockie better..)Clåre15 Oct 7, 2012
Oct 7, 2012 Eternal Flame So i remember a while back everyone was generally agreeing it would be better to take sacred shield because it was free and word of glory was a useful single target hp dump. Well, i was doing some snooping on WoL's and i noticed most of the paladins pulling out insane hps in mv were running eternal flame?Beravald11 Oct 7, 2012
Oct 7, 2012 Masterwork Lightsteel set? Hello Paladin Forum, im looking for gear to fill in my holy set to start heroics. I have seen guides mention the Masterwork Lightsteel items at 450 ilv; however i cannot find a trainer to teach them or a vendor who sells the recipes. I can purchase the Spiritguard set from the vendor in the Vale city but am wondering where to go to get ahold of the caster plate recipes.Aegia4 Oct 7, 2012
Oct 7, 2012 Stats For a H Pally! Hi i just came back to WoW a few weeks ago i stopped playing in Wrath and i know the main stats for H pallys have changed I'm wanting to know what are the main stats I'm looking for. and i noticed spirit is on all healing plate gear is spirit that much more important to pallys now because it used not to be. thank you for the helpHeiligfreund3 Oct 7, 2012
Oct 7, 2012 Ret is awesome in PvP right now.... Said, no one, EVER!Kaellyn21 Oct 7, 2012
Oct 7, 2012 Weapon Chain or Windsong for PvP What is you guys opinion on this?Iziren1 Oct 7, 2012
Oct 7, 2012 Anyone having problems with warriors? I tried out some arenas today just to see how MoP arenas felt. Me and a frost mage had some serious problems vs ANY warriors. I understand i'm undergeared and warriors are OP, however i also have an 85 resto shaman. I have no problems with warriors on it, was wondering if anyone else was having this problem? It's only when he tunnels me, never my partner.Relaxkid9 Oct 7, 2012
Oct 7, 2012 Holy Pally S12 Honor Boots Are they even boots at all? http://www.wowhead.com/item=84426/dreadful-gladiators-greaves-of-meditation#sold-byCronusx4 Oct 7, 2012
Oct 7, 2012 Hey needs Help with macros for arena When i xfer back to my old server ,most of my macros are gone. i need macro so when im attacking my target ,i can heal my partners while im still on my target. I will copy it and do it for wog,bop,hos and etc. Any1 link me some macros would be so great. Sorry for my english/grammer.Scar2 Oct 7, 2012
Oct 7, 2012 Ret PvP damage low So, ret has no viable finishing move. Our damage is low. My Tv was outcrit by a resto druid's catform ferocious bite. please give our class less burst and more constant damage.Erondis93 Oct 7, 2012
Oct 7, 2012 Ret pally 2v2 My brother and I will be doing some 2v2 together this season, he rolls ret pally. I cannot decide what I want to roll atm. Having fun with warr @ 90 in small scale WPvP, however I have never played a ranged toon in arenas and would like to give one a try. As far as 2v2 goes what would a ret pally prefer to take for 2v2 as far as ranged classes go? Would a warrior still be an easier 2200 comp? My brother has a disability and I would like to keep as little pressure on him as possible - however we would like to climb as close to 2200 as we can. I have an 85+ of everything but priest and Monk, I enjoy every class to an extent and level of overall fun does not play a factor in my decision. Not looking to play heals.Nekrøtic1 Oct 7, 2012
Oct 7, 2012 Glyph of Anti-Ashbringer pls Minor glyph with any name don't care that removes the ashbringer graphic from my holy avenger, so my pally doesn't look anymore ugly than it already is. No hope of transmog for us transmog freaks for the duration of holy avenger, which is used often when you're trying to show off how cool you look in arena / random bgs. Also increases diversity in paladins. Please add this or something similar.Såve19 Oct 7, 2012
Oct 7, 2012 Ret Global Cooldown I feel as though ret needs a lower global cooldown. Everything progresses slowly as a ret. When I'm being kited, I need to pop hand of freedom as a reaction, yet I can't when I need to, because of the GCD. The skill cap of paladins could be increased by far had blizzard made paladins have a lower GCD, and then we would have been able to focus on things such as mastery and crit again. Haste feels weird.Dabloodyelf4 Oct 7, 2012
Oct 7, 2012 How's Ret/Holy doing in PvE/PvP? I have a monk at 89 and I just... I can't do it anymore. So close to cap but I feel like I've wasted so much time when a Paladin type class has always been my calling in any rpg. I've heard Ret is alot more bearable in PvE now with holy power being easier to manage or generate or something. Also been hearing PvP is ALOT better than cata and Haven't really heard much about Holy but they seem strong as always, would love input on both sides of the spectrum. Mostly concerned about Holy and AoE healing as I don't really know much about that, are they still primarily tank healers? Can I blanket people in PvP?Arixyle6 Oct 7, 2012
Oct 7, 2012 The Light! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwp7Sr_czLc Yeah!Sion0 Oct 7, 2012
Oct 7, 2012 Leveling 85-90 Ok so bout to level my pally and ive seen people leveling as holy...is this the new leveling spec or go ret or Prot?Tzao15 Oct 7, 2012
Oct 7, 2012 Pally question Pally vs Druid is Pally better and more fun? if so why? i want to roll a pallyRotingzombie11 Oct 7, 2012
Oct 7, 2012 L90 transmog vendor in Shrine of 2 Moons Where is he located again? I found him once and he sells the gear for 100g per item.Draconova7 Oct 7, 2012
Oct 7, 2012 HoW? anyone else just stop using this because they feel it is a waste of a GCD? i use it when wings are up because with the 50% holy dmg buff its worth it but if wings are not up i dont even bother.Madderra8 Oct 7, 2012
Oct 7, 2012 Inquisition. So i was wondering, when i pop inqui. i can understand thats only increase holy dmg. In cataclysm CS and TV was holy dmg. Is it the same in MOP? if i read correctly in CS or TV skills, no one mention it deals HOLY dmg. When im fighting, im not sure inquisition actually increased the dmg of CS or TV. What do you think? ( srry for gramar )Koraber5 Oct 7, 2012
Oct 7, 2012 Returning after a year I finally decided to return to wow to play MOP. I am normally a healer, but during leveling phases, I always used Ret. In MOP, whats better to level with? Prot or ret?Sifucrusader4 Oct 7, 2012
Oct 7, 2012 Tanking spec question So I asked this earlier but didn't really get an answer. I'm looking at Holy Prism or Light's Hammer for 5 mans (reg and heroic) tanking. So far I like prism but I haven't actually run any heroics yet. Which do you other tanks prefer for 5 man groups? I don't raid, and likely won't get into it this xpac either, so just from a 5 man perspective, which do you guys prefer? I like the shorter CD of Prism, seems to allow some extra utility more often, but others have suggested Light's Hammer as well.Eldevane8 Oct 7, 2012
Oct 7, 2012 gearing my ret for pvp what trink is better the corrin direbrew trink or the pvp proc trink (i can use it because i am a human)Troxis1 Oct 7, 2012