Paladin

Jan 17, 2012 Tier 13 Prot talent finishing question. has any tier 13 prot paladin tried spending their last 2 talent points on arbiter of light in first level of holy tree , instead of 2 points in pursuit of justice(ret tree)? How effective is it right now as our 2 set bonus?Saty10 Jan 17, 2012
Jan 17, 2012 what is a better trinket is reflection of the light better than jaws of defeatHealidian6 Jan 17, 2012
Jan 17, 2012 Holy PVP: Looking for advice/criticism On my gear, chants, gems, and reforging and any general advise on playstyle. As a hpally do you stand and free cast FoL or mainly use instants and use it only on proc also should you ever cast holy radiance? How often should I use Judgement once a min or when off cd when i get a chance. Thanks Edit: Also what's a good class choice with a Hpally for 2's or 3's team may one some for points.Blutò7 Jan 17, 2012
Jan 17, 2012 Holy Pally Jaws of Defeat usage First, my basic understand of how this trinket works is: First 10 heals is reduced in cost by Y mana So first heal has no benefit but gives 1 stack 2nd heal costs -Y mana 3rd heal costs -(2Y) mana 4th heal costs -(3Y) mana Etc. until it stacks. Then once it is stacked to 10, for the remainder of the 20 second duration your heals cost -(10Y) mana Is this correct? I still am not entirely sure of the most efficient way to use JoD in a 10 man heroic raiding environment. I would ideally like my radiances to be 10Y cheaper so I had originally thought of trying to stack it asap with HS + single WoGs etc. till 10 just before I go AOE heal mode and then radiance for the remainder. How do you or how should you use this trinket as a holy paladin?Johncman2 Jan 17, 2012
Jan 17, 2012 Bop Cleeve team question Hello, recently got back into the game and am making a 2's team with a rogue friend I have 2 questions. The tool tip for Blessing of Protection is kinda vague> is it melee and ranged phisical style damage only and what about cc like stuns etc . TY 2nd does anyone know the stat priority for ret in pvp. I read the sticky but did not see it listed. TY againConstantinne3 Jan 17, 2012
Jan 17, 2012 Feasible vs Outlandish (Wish list game) Simple game. List out any two changes you'd want with the condition that one could feasibly be seen put into the game, and the other being just crazy like whoa. Following poster picks their favorite, says why, and lists their own set of two changes. Ready? GO! Feasible: Glyph of Heavy Handedness - Your Templar's Verdict now knocks down your opponent for 0.75 seconds per Holy Power. Outlandish: Casting Avenging Wrath right after a /roar no longer conjures the wings graphic, but instead hides the player's helm and turns their hair both glorious and blonde. Hair is given its own special animation for the duration. Lasts for 5 minutes, Goku, 5 minutes, or until ten episodes end.Jackishi1 Jan 17, 2012
Jan 17, 2012 Apparatus of Khaz'Goroth is extremely unreliable at proccing and i'm almost tempted to just use Varothen's Brooch wth Rosary of Light with it to avoid such long downtimes on Wings+Zealotry waiting for AoK to hit 5. i don't have any of the new DS trinkets and i don't have a Vessel of Acceleration. tl:dr Rosary + AoK or Rosary + Brooch?Sarahpaladïn5 Jan 17, 2012
Jan 17, 2012 Hand of Protection in PvP Just to be upfront, I only started to PvP seriously last season, so I still have a lot to learn. Right now I'm trying to figure out how to use Hand of Protection a bit better. I notice when I use it and a DK is attacking me, I still take a ton of damage... I'm assuming it's because DK's have a lot of damaging options that aren't physical. What melee do different non-physical damage... do warriors have attacks that arent physical damage... do rogues have poisons that aren't physical? What about enhancement shaman strikes, are those physical, or only partially physical? Different hunter shots, which are physical and which arent? Excuse my confusion, but I'm trying to learn when (and which matchups) HoP is useful, and when other abilties would serve me better.Justheoa7 Jan 17, 2012
Jan 17, 2012 Why cant I beat a druid in Aoe heals as pally Im not posting this on my main because several guildies would troll me to no end if they found out I was asking for advice. My paladin has 117k mana. I have 4pc t13 although its raid finder. I have 3399 spirit and 2k haste. I need help. My guldies are saying holy paladins are amazing raid healers and not really strong tank healers. I can't seem to beat our boomkin when it comes to madness fight. What heal am I supposed to use when everyone is spread out for aoe healing? What can I do to not go oom. Usually I do go oom. I can beat our shaman in heals, but not the druid. I tend to go oom near the very end. My guild is saying since I cant beat a restoration druid in healing that I suck because paladins are better aoe healers. They also said I shouldn't be using holy shock. Please help. What should I be doing different to boost my raid healing. I really need to know some tips for next weeks raid. I want them to stop making fun of me because I can't beat the druid. He beat me by 9% in heals. No I don't have any WoL. My guild doesn't record that.Orihe21 Jan 17, 2012
Jan 17, 2012 Old man looking to get back to play. Hi, I stopped playing about a year ago and this is my 4Th character. The others I maxed out and deleted. Since I last played a lot has changed, specifically the Talents and Glyphs. Obviously since I took a year off my talent tree was reset. Now I want to create a good balanced Paladin, somewhere right between ret and tank. Can anyone help me with the talents on that build? Cheer, ChastainChastain7 Jan 17, 2012
Jan 17, 2012 Expertise on Tanking Gear? let me start as saying that i'm not in a raiding guild or anything even close to that. However i do enjoy raiding and the LFR has been rather good to me (hence all my LFR gear lol) however while i'll probably never be in a normal DS raid i was planning on using my valor points to upgrade the pieces I could from the vender and realized most of them have expertise on it instead of mastery? EX: Shoulderguards of Radiant Glory Jaw of Repudiation Indefatigable Greatcloak Gauntlets of Feathery Blows now I understand that we can just reforge it to mastery and be done with it. My real question is why not have mastery or another tanking stat with it to begin with, am I missing something?Evilborn4 Jan 17, 2012
Jan 17, 2012 Prot question Should I reforge more parry to dodge to get the numbers closer? I feel like its an overall loss to reforge parry to dodge because I hate losing mastery, but not sure if I am over thinking it. I plan on getting the 397 valor cloak on Tuesday but not sure I should with the mastery loss? Any advice on gear, gemming, reforge etc is appreciated. The only raiding I do is LFR. Basc4 Jan 17, 2012
Jan 17, 2012 trinkets windward heart and eye of blazing power share icds? Abexx0 Jan 17, 2012
Jan 17, 2012 Ret PvP(or should i skip the agony and holy) I enjoy ret the dps spec, and have played melee in PvP before. My concern is twofold. Is it as masochistic as enhancement or a hunter, where most of your enjoyment is from the idea that very few can do as well as you with such a disablement? The next is people often complain about the lack of damage, but in DS ret is very high up on the meters(Even without the broken proc) is the offhealing that much of a hit on ret PvP DPS? I do also enjoy healing in PvP as well the only thing i disliked was when i am spec'd healer all i want to do is heal with minimal interaction with my opponents,(something my shaman and druid just can't do)(Strange i don't mind healing when dps spec'd). One of these two specs i plan on maining into PvP the other shall be an offspec. So could the rets out there offer their experience and opinions, please no QQ.Daturaferox6 Jan 17, 2012
Jan 17, 2012 Holy Light Is there a point at which spirit makes this spell mana-neutral to cast?Like27 Jan 17, 2012
Jan 17, 2012 How do you holy paladins kill things? Pretty soon im going to have a holy pvp spec and a holy pve spec. That being said, how am i supposed to kill anything? Just keep respeccing and doing all my buttons over constantly? I've been trying exorcism specs but there is no way im going to quest or something like that. It would be too brutally painful.Falgar24 Jan 17, 2012
Jan 17, 2012 New Paladin flying mount. DEDS to Sikmode. -> We should have our own flying mount that is unique to the class like druid flight form, We could call it.. "Beautiful Hairflip of Righteous Holy Templar (Random paladin jargon) of levitation!" Our beautiful hair could flap through the air and carry us.. Yes I am serious.Vígilance14 Jan 17, 2012
Jan 17, 2012 mana regan rotation for holy spec what are some rotation that would help me not go oom in a fightHealidian4 Jan 17, 2012
Jan 17, 2012 Open Libram XIII: The Rowdy Ret Boys! ... Inception of OL Post, better known as the "grandpa" thread: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2592855173?page=1 Open Libram I: Paladin Weekend Edition - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2593006540 Open Libram II: Seal of Hairflip - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3082210160 Open Libram III: Clad in the Light - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3229374440 Open Libram IV: Edge (Word) of Glory- http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3280533103 Open Libram V: Of Flipping Tables and Hair - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3393370106 Open Libram VI: My Little Pally - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3430807753 Open Libram VII: Hammer of What - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3565946839 Open Libram VIII: Turkey Edition: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3595375546 Open Libram IX: Go Go Pally Rangers!: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3657610440 Open Libram X: Tirion Fordring Broke My Heart: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3709662252 Open Libram XI: Deck the Halls with Tentacles: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3764469466 Open Libram XII: The Pally Puff Girls!: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3811456454 Libram Ponydins as drawn by Lobster: http://img839.imageshack.us/img839/7448/ponydins1.jpgCelyndrashad500 Jan 17, 2012
Jan 17, 2012 Transmog Gear Enough of all these Final Fantasy Swords and Japanese style armor. I'm looking to transmog an unimposing, bare bones, functional looking, pragmatic set of armor for my paladin. Do you guys have any suggestions for where I might find that gear? Or any specific gear suggestions?Vigyl23 Jan 17, 2012
Jan 17, 2012 T13 2 piece prot spec, OP? Ok so what do you think of this spec for raiding, for after you get two piece tier 13? http://us.battle.net/wow/en/tool/talent-calculator#bc01!g!kbjYeWTeeQ!Yge!aehmnp I was hesitant to share as I think it will be awesome, but I might as well share and get opinions. Increased judgement damage through glyph, and increase crit chance through moving two points in to holy. All in an effort to boost the absorb shield granted by our two piece bonus when we judge. So what do you all think?Seoinage17 Jan 17, 2012
Jan 16, 2012 Ret PvP: I think I get it now. So all throughout cata I saw threads pop up about the problems of rets in PvP, but since I really didn't PvP, I kind of just ignored it. But today a guildmate convinced me to do some arenas, so I grabbed some crafted gear and a few honor pieces and hopped in. I now see where all the frustration comes from. Half the time I'm running after someone constantly just out of melee range, you know, that point where your buttons are lit and yet it keeps telling you out of range? Although I did find it fun stunning someone with HoJ and then popping CDs and destroying them. All I can say is I'm glad we're getting that judgement slow in MoP.Darthelmet9 Jan 16, 2012
Jan 16, 2012 Help: Healing Ultraxion Does Light of Dawn have any place in our healing rotation once we collect the blue crystal. I have just been spamming HR. On our best attempt i was able to achieve around 44k HPS, and after looking over some parses at World of Logs I believe i should be even higher then this. I know my gear isn't the greatest but its not really that bad Thanks Travian12 Jan 16, 2012
Jan 16, 2012 Should i go holy or ret for pvp? I'm wondering if i should go holy or ret for pvp because i have maxed honor and want to spend it, and is you can see i have !@#$ty gear cuz i just dinged 85. I was just wondering which is like more fun to play, if it is more in demand than the other. I did hear ret was nerfed so im jw now.Palls18 Jan 16, 2012
Jan 16, 2012 Need Help for RBG Hi, recently i got stuck in RBG since no one wants Retribution paladin in their team composition, i just can't help it but i do love this toon and this class, i know i don't CC in order to make a difference but i know i can top in the damage score and kill the EFC. What i would love is to know tips from Ret pallys in RBG and what can i do to be more usefull. Thanks!Laniathan6 Jan 16, 2012
Jan 16, 2012 What to replace for Foul Gift of theDemonLord I just got FGotDL today and im not sure wether to replace my core or my alchy stone for it.Ulatanknheal1 Jan 16, 2012
Jan 16, 2012 Blood Elf Glitch - Quick Question So I'm as frustrated as anyone with the glitch, but what I need to know (and can't seem to find) is if the spell actually casts at an angle or if it's just the animation. Please and thanks for the help.Ketesh5 Jan 16, 2012
Jan 16, 2012 Why is it that prot paladins stink in RBGs? Idk if it's the class, or the healers we had in the pug low mmr RBGs yesterday. The only games I've won yesterday was when I didn't have to go prot, and I could go ret (non CTF). What gives? We seem to die the fastest in a single stun.Oldestguy4 Jan 16, 2012
Jan 16, 2012 Hey, paladin, why you dpsing as prot? Said the tank. Well, gee, because I'm out dpsing everyone who is dps on the last three randoms? Because on the next two, as prot, I outdpsed everyone, including the tank? Because I only have a prot and a holy spec and I do a lot less dps as holy? Because I'm really, really out of practice as a melee dps and not comfortable tanking quite yet? Come on, we are just leveling through dungeons. Tank eventually calmed down. I figure this changes at 85 and better gear, and with the changes, int is not as useful for prot as it was before when I dpsed in prot, but still, thought I'd answer the question here. ;) Veritaslux11 Jan 16, 2012
Jan 16, 2012 PvP - Is Gurth no longer BiS? Wanted to know if the proc rate was still worth it for Arenas and BGs.Sigmar12 Jan 16, 2012
Jan 16, 2012 To people crying over Gurthalak change Why are people even crying over this. It was a blatant bug that caused mayhem in pvp. Double ret teams were about to become a gigantic problem because it was obvious that they procced the weapon more. If you think that was fine in any way then you're smoking something. Every other class runs around hardly having it proc, 1 tentacle up sometimes max 2 rarely. Honestly. The polearm for druids and hunters pales in comparison greatly. Wish there was a bug that removed the ICD on it so I could fall in line with your ridiculous weapon. And no... It doesn't effect the whirlwind trinket because there's an ICD. Everyone is already having a hard time with ridiculous rogues with their vial of shadows and legendaries already gimping crap up. Honestly, if anything cry about your pve damage. Idk... Make crusader strike do 10% damage or some crap.Anime24 Jan 16, 2012
Jan 16, 2012 Which trinket should I choose? (Ret) Retribution is my offspec so I don't have the luxury of four piece YET... here's hoping for a helm and chest from LFR tomorrow. Anyways, I picked up a normal gurthalak last night, which is awesome, but previously I was using essence/LFR bone link fetish for my second trinket. I figure since the tentacles from Gurth can crit, my normal Creche would be the best trinket for that slot. Is that correct? Creche doesn't exactly play nice with zealotry and essence is a tier behind. I'm wondering if the VP trinket, particularly with T13 four set, is better than other normal mode trinkets even with its 1 minute 30 second cooldown. Any advice before I spend the points?Phare0 Jan 16, 2012
Jan 16, 2012 Overpowered Tauren Paladins Taurens have so much hp which at 60-70 brackets give them such a advantage but with healing spells and shields makes them almost unkillable, atleast for one person to try to solo him. whatever that thing is that when you reach a low hp and you get most of your health back instant cast is just ridiculous.Juvinate20 Jan 16, 2012
Jan 16, 2012 HPally looking for feedback. Hey everyone, I'm new to these boards, and was looking for some constructive criticism. I attempted to heal my first DS10 last night and during Yor'sahj I found myself running low on mana quite often. I was doing about 15-16k hps ( healing both the raid and tank at different attempts ) All dps were 25k or higher, but we kept wiping. Basically, was wondering if my spec/stats are where they need to be. I had a Hpriest almost doubling my heal output, so I'm thinking I may be doing something wrong lol. Thanks in advance EphuEphu8 Jan 16, 2012
Jan 16, 2012 Holy Paladin entering Heroics Dungeons I've read the PvE holy guide, but I was wondering, as a holy paladin that was around at the end of Wrath but haven't played since, what should I be looking for stat-wise (spirit vs. int, haste/crit), rotation wise to be most effective in healing Dungeons/Heroics? I already have the BoE Bracers and Legs from Justice Points and have enough saved up to buy a tier piece. Should I buy a tier pieces at all or go for a trinket or such? Any input is greatly appreciated.Purpldrank4 Jan 16, 2012
Jan 16, 2012 Ret Weapon Selection Guys, in PvP, what's better... LFR Gurth with landslide, or the PvP Cataclysmic 2-hander with a Pyrium Weapon Chain. It has more Weapon-DPS, Str and 355 Crit. How much is the gurth proc actually worth?Providentia2 Jan 16, 2012
Jan 16, 2012 AoK + crit proccing trinket macro I've seen a couple of people asking the same question in a couple of different threads on various forums. "How do I use a strength trinket that procs crit with the Apparatus of Khaz'goroth when I need the mastery rating to be buffed and not the crit rating? The problem is that while the extra crit from the buff helps build up titanic power stacks when the buff is active my crit rating would make the AoK buff the crit rating." I've used Apparatus of Khaz'goroth and Rosary of Light for a while and when I did I used the following macro to remove the crit buff (if it was active) before activating AoK #showtooltip /cast Zealotry /cast Avenging Wrath /cancelaura Rosary of Light /use Apparatus of Khaz'goroth Testing on a target dummy and using this macro while the character sheet was open confirmed that this macro would remove the crit buff and allow the AoK to buff my mastery rating. I'm fairly sure this macro would work for Creche of the final dragon whose buffs name is Find Weakness.Fangthane8 Jan 16, 2012
Jan 16, 2012 Paladin Mount So I'm almost 100% sure there is another thread for this but, I want my horse back! I'm a draenei but I have used nothing but that horse (except when I'm flying), now I have to ride around on some stupid elekk? Paladin's should have the option to keep the charger.Shinedown18 Jan 16, 2012
Jan 16, 2012 Just picked up 4 piece tier 13 today. ZOMG THE NUMBERS! :DVindicare2 Jan 16, 2012
Jan 16, 2012 Need help with pvp spec for holy and ret Hey building an arena team with my buddy who is a dk, and im going ret and holy, (duel spec) But i cant find a solid pvp build for holy and ret, Can anyone help me? and tell me a build, Looking for pro pally build. Also the glyphs that would be used with each talent spec. I was PVE before so any and all help is appreciated! Thanks! =)Jozko0 Jan 16, 2012
Jan 16, 2012 Keybinds Hi everyone, I need some help with keybinds, I can't reach the 6 key very easily so I need to change that to something closer ( I have small hands. ) and I need to key bind my racial somewhere. Here's what I have now, any suggestions? http://i.imgur.com/GuNA3.jpgSlytendency7 Jan 16, 2012
Jan 16, 2012 Hows ret pve? Just came back, and really haven't done pve that much prior to. How's ret for pve atm and prot pve as well?Topgun3 Jan 16, 2012
Jan 16, 2012 Ive been abit hands off this patch, but Im just not sure what spec i wanna play, holy got boring but its really good, ret seems ok but from what i see its sorta dull aka CS spam. Should i just take a break from the class, or does ret eventually get fun?Angelsdecent0 Jan 16, 2012
Jan 16, 2012 2 holy power 1 judgment? I was wondering if the ret paladin tier 13 2 set bonus will work along with judgments of the bold in MoP which gives you a charge of holy power with every judgment also meaning you would gain 2 holy power charge from 1 judgmentArktear6 Jan 16, 2012
Jan 16, 2012 HOLY ROGUE/CASTER GTFO I HAVE A DREAM. REALLY I HAVE A MEMORY OF A TIME I USED TO SPEND DREAMLESS NAPS WITH A HOUR LONG ALARM SET SO I COULD FARM GRAND MARSHALL TITLE STATUS. I REMEMBER PLAYING 36 HOUR ALTERAC VALLEYS ON MY RETRIBUTION PALADIN DIVING INTO THE AMASSED HORDE FORCE DRIVING ACROSS STORMPIKE BRIDGE. I REMEMBER SEEKING OUT THE BEST GEARED HORDE HUNTER, AN ORC NAMED REDORCHUNTER. I REMEMBER SLAPPING MY BUBBLE ON AND BLASTING THIS HUNTER WITH MY GRAND MARSHALLS WARHAMMER WATCHING BEAUTIFUL WHITE CRITS SHOWING UP ON MY SCREEN FOLLOWED BY A WINDFURY CRIT POPPING OUT ANOTHER MASSIVE WHITE CRIT. THEN IN GLEE WATCHING AS I GOT 2 SEAL OF COMMAND PROCS OFF OF BOTH HITS. SPAMMING MY CRUSADER STRIKE BUTTON AS FAST AS I COULD BEFORE THE HORDE HEALERS COULD REACT AND GET A HEAL OFF ON MY RIVAL. MY BUBBLE RAN OUT AND MY RIVAL MANAGED DROP A TRAP. FROZEN, BUT NOT NOOB, TRINKETING OUT AND AND HOWLING IN GLEE AS MY HAMMER OF WRATH CASTS FASTER THAN ANY HEALER TARGETING MY VICTIM. I CAST BLESSING OF FREEDOM AND RUN BACK ACROSS THE BRIDGE SUPPORTED BY A BEAUTIFUL NIGHT ELF, BESTOWER OF THE HOTS. MMMM GREEN SPAM. WITHOUT THE SUPPORT OF THEIR BEST RANGED DPS PLAYER THE ALLIANCE DEFENSE IS ABLE TO PUSH THE HORDE BACK ACROSS THE BRIDGE AND RECAP THE NINJAED BUNKERS. AS I CASUALLY SAY IN BATTLEGROUND CHAT, "DONT CAP SP GY JUST HOLD THE BRIDGE" EVERYONE SPAMS BACK DUHHHH WE HAVE ONLY BEEN DOING THIS FOR 6 HOURS NOW. I awake from my dream. I log on to world of warcraft. I spit in disgust. I took a break from WoW mid wotlk when I went active duty. I stopped playing my paladin when they introduced Holy Storm because I predicted it as the death of the paladin. I was right. Let me tell you why. Machop8 Jan 16, 2012
Jan 15, 2012 Mana troubles as Prot. Good evening. I'm not sure if this would be more appropriate in the tanking forum or here, but since it's a paladin-oriented issue, I figured it would fit better in the paladin forums. Feel free to kick me in the uterus if I'm wrong. :P Anyhow, I'm having a lot of trouble lately with my mana efficiency. In Prot spec with all of my tanking gear on, I have just shy of 25K mana, which is pretty average. I use my Judgment at every opportunity, but I still find myself running dangerously low on mana at times. I'm also using primarily Seal of Truth. My standard rotation while tanking groups is to open up with AS, drop Consecration, and follow up with HotR, Judgment, and Holy Shield when they're off cooldown. I also use AS whenever it's off cooldown and/or it procs. To dump Holy Power, I usually pop Inquisition, and I try to keep it up as much as I can. Single-target is less of an issue since CS only uses half the mana of HotR and I have no real need to use Consecration in all of its 13K mana glory. My usual method is to open with AS and continue using it as it comes off cooldown or procs, hit my target with Judgment, and use CS and SotR as my primary damage dealers. Feel free to look at my spec, gear, and glyphs. I'm a little poor at the moment so excuse the lack of enchants and such. I'm still gearing up.Valethria8 Jan 15, 2012
Jan 15, 2012 macro for divine protection? anyone know how I might make a macro combining holy light and divine protection(when it's up)? I know this is less than ideal, but as a new holy paladin I would much rather have it up for 1/3 of every fight than forget to use it at all(which I do now, on a regular basis). I use vuhdo, and I was thinking of something like this, with my focus being on the tank. I use that to easily refresh Beacon as well. /cast [@focus] Divine protection /cast [@vuhdo] Holy Light the idea would be that regardless of who I am casting Holy light on, Divine protection would go to the tank. Will this work? can you improve it?Dhoffryn3 Jan 15, 2012
Jan 15, 2012 Ret pally rotation seems boring Just leveled this toon to 85, and it was pretty boring. I just use Judgment and CS until 3 holy power, than use a TV, and repeat. AoW and DP do activate a lot, but if not than it's boring to sit and wait for Judgment and CS to finish CD. I do like Ret burst, but the rotation seems lacking compared to other classes. What's your rotation though?Allianceboss5 Jan 15, 2012
Jan 15, 2012 RE: Exo mana costs. Okay, I know it's probably been beaten into dust by now, but what is the justification behind the mana costs of exorcism as non ret? Karyy24 Jan 15, 2012
Jan 15, 2012 DONT CHANGE VENGEANCE!!! the vengeacne this is bull!@#$, theyr just nerfing blood dks, just nerf theyr death strike instead unless you guys are %^-*!@#s and are nerfing the tank spec altogether, no one has problems with prot warrs prot pallies anf bear druids! and what if one of those are a persons only viable spec for them hmmm? maybe they dont wanna learn a new one, change it! Enigmma14 Jan 15, 2012