Paladin

Jan 30, 2012 Manslayer of the Qiraji So I just looted this fine looking blade. Considering I have a very poor imagination coupled with an awful memory, I was hoping some of you folk could help me come up with an armor set that would decently match this sword for Transmog purposes. Mucho <3Rabanastre9 Jan 30, 2012
Jan 30, 2012 Has Anyone Tried This in Cat Back in LK i did a proc spec with holy pally gear for arena and pvp. I was a royal pain to kill plus I got a silence. I was wondering if anyone has tried it out in Cat and what kind of results you have gotten with it.Gezel3 Jan 30, 2012
Jan 30, 2012 Life after CTC cap... Basic question, should I start stacking stam or threat generators (hit and expertise)? Also, is it right I want my mastery to slowly be less and less and my dodge and parry to fill in the gap? So I maintain my 102.5, but I am no longer striving for the 60% + block I have now, but rather I am dipping lower and letting dodge and parry stack up over 20% to take over the bulk of my CTC? Thanks.Florimina3 Jan 30, 2012
Jan 30, 2012 Foul Gift of the Demonlord Wondering if Foul Gift of the Demon Lord is anywhere near being better than Petrified Pickled Egg?? I just can't find another trinket anywhere to go with Tyrandes Favourite DollZavala7 Jan 30, 2012
Jan 30, 2012 Lvling ret pally I recently started leveling my pally again. I havent played him since before wotlk prol. I feel like im missing something but I may not be. Level 58 Using Ret Aura, BOM, and Seal of Truth. My general rotation is Judgement, CSx3, TV, Hammer of Wrath and Exorcism when proc. I just feel like im waiting on CD's and should be using another ability but I cant find anything useful. Anyone got some info let me know! thanks.Bloodykisses1 Jan 30, 2012
Jan 30, 2012 Exemplar's Spreadsheet So I was looking at Exemplar's spreadsheet, and the priority order is gives me is contradictory of what everyone else says our rotation with tier 13 2-piece is. Right now is it showing that I should go: Inq>CS>HoW>Exo>TV>J>HW. My dps seems to do fine enough; I'm just a little curious. Does his spreadsheet not factor in tier set bonuses? Is there a better spreadsheet I should use instead?Ðexter14 Jan 30, 2012
Jan 30, 2012 PvP How an HPal should deal w/ Disc Priest I'm on a 2s team with a feral druid, and we're doing pretty well. We're almost 17k (I know it's not fantastic, but we're getting there). Recently we've gotten a ton of disc priest comps, with mages, dks, etc. Because I'm a holy paladin, all the priest does is mana burns me. I hang in there for quite awhile, but we almost always eventually lose. I'm hoping someone can shed some light on this issue, because I can't think of anyway for me to get ahead of these kinds of teams. I do my best to LOS, but the dps usually keeps me slowed so they can still get that mana burn off, and there's also some arenas, like the Ring of Valor, where I can't LOS (for the most part). I'll be pretty bummed if this is exactly how 17k-22k is going to be xD So hopefully someone has some more experience with this issue.Adurö5 Jan 30, 2012
Jan 30, 2012 the only class as the only melee class without a reliable snare ability , how do you find pvp and pvp enviroments when freedom on cooldown and the target can simply walk awaySilviae8 Jan 30, 2012
Jan 30, 2012 Tier set bonus question I checked the forums earlier to see if ditching the 4Set Tier 12 Bonus for 2Set Tier 13 bonus is better or worse. I did not get a definitive answer. So: if I were to drop my paladins [H]Tier 12 Shoulders for 397 Tier 13 Shoulders and then remove Reg Tier 12 gloves for 397 Tier 13 Gloves and lose my 4Set T12 would I be in the right by doing so? Thanks! Zizzy3 Jan 30, 2012
Jan 30, 2012 Blood Knights and Transmogrification So, I as you can see, am a Blood Knight. I am proud to be a Blood Knight and when I see my trainers and leaders, they are wearing a uniform. I have said many times in the past that I wish to be able to wear that uniform also. However... it's MAIL. I've thought this was strange ever since Burning Crusade, and now that Transmogrificaton is coming, I thought I'd finally be able to have my Blood Knight uniform. But, alas, you cant make plate look like mail. So, anyone else a fellow Blood Knight agree that either they need to change the transmogrification restrictions, or finally give us Blood Knight Plate?Rayla12 Jan 30, 2012
Jan 30, 2012 What is crusader aura's icon supposed to be? Looks like horse packman eating a paint brush. Whats your guess?Sortinar13 Jan 30, 2012
Jan 29, 2012 Need advice on a Xmog weapon, 2hand. Herro my fellow heathen slayers, I am currently mogged into the T5 recolor (crystalforge pvp, orange) with my sexy sexy Tabard of the Achiever. I am looking for a nice 2 hander to match my set, so far this is all that pops out for me. http://www.wowhead.com/item=21679#comments I would love some suggestions and whatnot, I also have the normal crystal forged, sans the Gruul shield and Maulgar mace. Edit: also my armory hasent updated yet QQ.Overeem2 Jan 29, 2012
Jan 29, 2012 Help me, Im a bad tank. Greetings everyone. I came back to WoW recently and decided to get the dust off my beloved protection paladin. I got queued to Grim Batol and well, it was a disaster. I would die in seconds in nearly every pull, although I managed to keep the aggro, all the party would wipe when I died (obviously). I ended up giving up, people were cursing, sad, tired, and I too agreed that there was something very wrong with me. The thing is: the dungeon finder allows me to even do twilight instances, but I'm not crazy to do that. Could any good soul give me some advice based on my poor gear? Maybe Cataclysm normals until I get some epics? Thank you in advance.Phobbox3 Jan 29, 2012
Jan 29, 2012 Leveling a New Paladin Is leveling a ret pally hard to do? I've never played one before.Tevinter2 Jan 29, 2012
Jan 29, 2012 prot pvp weap souldrinker or s11? I just won souldrinker in lfr but can also buy s11 1h weap in a week. is the proc any good for pvp or am i missing out on a lil dps and res from the s11 weap?Chaosbubble2 Jan 29, 2012
Jan 29, 2012 Ret PvP Gearing Question I'm sure this has been brought up before, but since I can't find a post on the subject, I'll just give it a whirl. I'm currently starting to gear my Ret for PvP after a very long absence in this area and I am hearing contradictory reports regarding T13 in this area. Some Paladins are saying to keep 2 T13 pieces for the extra HoPo from Judgement while I still see others completely gearing in all PvP gear. My question is, does the 2pc T13 make enough of a difference to keep in place of resil gear? Sure seems that way atm with more attacks and healing potential from the increased HoPo generation, but I wanted to be sure I'm not inadvertently gimping myself.Andarin2 Jan 29, 2012
Jan 29, 2012 New Illuminated Healing with Beacon of Light So whilst I was laying on a nice comfy carpeted floor, I was thinking about Paladin mastery and Beacon. My revelation was as such... make the mastery have 2 parts. Illuminated healing should have 2 parts, one part for the Beacon and one for the one getting the heal. I'm just splitting up the % from mastery, so it should not affect the overall outcome. The default shield is 12%(with a point increasing it by 1.25%), so I thought that it should be split up so that the Beacon gets 5%, while the person receiving the heal gets 7%. Each point of mastery would increase the Beacon's shield by 0.5% and the target of the heal by 0.75%. But, if you were to heal the Beacon directly, then you would add together the %'s, which would come out to 12%. All heals that go to the Beacon via the concept of the Beacon will add a mini-shield, so (by default) 5% of the 50% of the heal is a shield; and the intended target of the heal will get the 7% of the full heal. (The only heals that shouldn't make a shield are those from Holy Radiance and if you are directly hit by Light of Dawn.) I think this would be good, as it would incorporate both the mastery and Beacon. The only thing that should change is that a heal to a non-Beacon target will receive a smaller shield, but in some to most cases the shield will wear off. But, I think it could be not so good, with 2 Beacons on a tank means that the tank will have a constant stream of heals/shields. Any thoughts, suggestions, change?Dwargdwarf3 Jan 29, 2012
Jan 29, 2012 Ret Pally PvP yo Hey guys, first of all this is probably my first post on the paladin forums for a very long time. Basically, I've grown bored with PvE, and I'm feeling the cravings of PvP return to me after a long break. I've decided to take the plunge and go ret PvP. I will be farming and farming and farming ret gear when I'm not raiding. This was inspired by Wtfpaladin, who made the 2200 with no ret experience thread. I plan to go full time PvP in mists, so I'm treating this as my 'Ret training camp'. Tomorrow, I'll be starting my grind, and will think out macros, keybinds and reforges ect. ANy tips/help will be greatly appreciated. I'm thinking of going the Vanguards style of reforging into a lot of crit and slamming out huge WoG's and possibly playing triple dps. On a side note, I dont plan to go for any rating, just cap each week, and learn as much as I can before I head onto mists and get that oh so needed slow. As for now, I will be hitting up the old bed. -Terenar.Terenar5 Jan 29, 2012
Jan 29, 2012 Why is this choice soo hard Holy is sooooo damn fun!!!, but i also want to kill stuff myself. Ret seems ok and viable but not as fun, although i still gain the ability to fight and not just heal. However im a way better hpally than i am ret and even though my original intent on leveling a pally was to be ret way back then i ended up as holy. please tell me is it worth it to just stick out as holy?? am i really appreciated??Angelsdecent6 Jan 29, 2012
Jan 29, 2012 [PVP] Ret Paladin surv compared to War As the title states I was wondering how a Ret paladin's ability to stay alive is compared to a Warrior. I have an 85 warrior with some basic pvp gear (Viscious set) and he doesn't last long without not just a healer but a dedicated healer. How do Ret paladins compare when it comes to survivability? I have had this character much longer than the warrior (it started off alliance and will probably be changed back to alliance) and would like to see it out-perform my warrior. In this game of chain CC and ranged though, I have to make sure I will live long enough to hit something.Valisorian8 Jan 29, 2012
Jan 29, 2012 Another thread to lobster http://macromeme.com/dog/lobster-fight-man.htmlAngelsdecent2 Jan 29, 2012
Jan 29, 2012 Holy Paladin Question So recently started healing for my guild to fill in on spots we couldn't fill. After looking at healing meters my guild seems to think there is something wrong with how my top healing target is. Most of the time it is myself, except for some fights such as Zon'ozz. My question is, is this abnormal or something that is common with hpallies? I do understand how Protector of the Innocent works and I would assume that counts for most of my self healing. Here is a log of DS10 if you want to look at that. Thanks http://worldoflogs.com/reports/3f4oan7tzozjlpni/Fyrentenimar3 Jan 29, 2012
Jan 29, 2012 question about tier 13 prot 2pc I recently got my 2nd tier piece from raid finder, and would like to ask some more experienced pally tanks about the 2 piece set bonus. would it be worth using Inquisition over shield of the righteous for extra damage absorption or not?Velindis10 Jan 29, 2012
Jan 29, 2012 Question for my paladin brothers and sisters My brother and I used to play WoW together. We both stopped playing in the early second half of 2011. I ran PvE tank on my pally and he healed with one of his characters, and we ran 2v2 arenas with my pally on heals and another of his characters doing the damage. Now, I'm back from hiatus, but he's not coming back to WoW right away. So, I'm in a bit of a spot. Without us running tank/heals, I'm looking to get out of tanking and run a Ret DPS spec for instances (random 5-mans and LFR groups). Also, I plan to run random BGs, but not really jump back into the arenas. My question is this... with no Ret gear on my character, what is the best way to put together a Ret DPS set? It doesn't seem right to me to run as a tank and ask to roll on DPS gear against those who queued up as DPS. Should I run DPS in my tank spec and just not use my extra threat-generating abilities? Should I go ahead and Ret spec in my tank gear, knowing my stat itemization will be terribad, and replace pieces as I can? What is the standard or "right" way to go about gearing up when changing specs? Thanks in advance!Channis1 Jan 29, 2012
Jan 29, 2012 [PVP] Retribution + T13 (2)Set? As it has been established the 1+ Holy power from judgement's is obviously beneficial in arena. Here's the Question: -Legs + What other piece should be used for tier? -I was thinking Legs + Shoulders.Nebø6 Jan 29, 2012
Jan 28, 2012 pvp buffs? hey guys, i had a couple of q's for you guys. i've leveled this toon ret the entire way but always felt like i didn't have a good grasp on the seals and blessings so i was wondering if someone could break them down for me (ie when to use what). i find myself just popping seal of righteousness and BoM automatically without ever really considering the situation, so i was wondering if there are buffs i should be popping for pvp vs pve. thanks! also which is a better/more fun (opinion based obvs) spec for endgame pvp; prot or ret?Arkhammer1 Jan 28, 2012
Jan 28, 2012 Spirit in Pvp I was wondering what the soft cap is for spirit in Pvp, specifically how much combat regeneration should I be having before I reforge, gem, and enchant everything towards int and crit?Aoywen1 Jan 28, 2012
Jan 28, 2012 Ret PvE needing tons of help!! So my ret pally just dinged 85, and I have no idea what to do for PvE, I know there is a guide but it is from 2-patches ago, so my first question is, is that guide still accurate? like the stat weights, rotation, glyphs, all that good stuff Secondly if it isn't up to date, what do I need to do as a Ret pally? rotations, stat weights, talents, stat caps, do I need to hit 17% hit for exorcism? stuff like that, any help would be greatly appreciated :)Taullaris2 Jan 28, 2012
Jan 28, 2012 Pallys and DKs So im a dk. I do have a pretty good prot pally. But I'm just wondering, is it really possible for a prot pally to defeat a blood dk? Dks got death grip, AMS, icebound fortitude, and a whole set of killer blows. WowWiki says prot pallys suck against dks. But then I see people on youtube completely owning dks. Theres those like Towilliee who annihilate DKs with no sweat. I'm starting to reconsider, which one really does win??? Leodies1 Jan 28, 2012
Jan 28, 2012 Ret feels so clunky I almost regret leveling this toon to raid, paladins have been my favorite class since vanilla. Maybe its because im used to my dk's half second GCD, CS strike feels like it takes forever to come off of CD. I also noticed when i pop Zealotry and AV all my proc's come up and i feel like i cant get off my HoW, Exo, and DP proc fast enough. Anyone else have these problems or do i just suck at this class?Pâllyranger11 Jan 28, 2012
Jan 28, 2012 Thoughts on Holy Radiance nerf? What do you think?Chjkfjnghmdk5 Jan 28, 2012
Jan 28, 2012 Is Pally Healing Always Like This? I'm almost certain it is only because of my lousy gear I have collected through quests BUT When I switch to Holy my Mana just get BURNED so fast. I stay away from Flash Heal and try to only use Holy Light unless someone takes heavy Damage, am I doing something wrong? (Sorry I didnt log out in my healing gear but all my gear is Quest reward greens, about 288-305 ilvl gear).Doodlez7 Jan 28, 2012
Jan 28, 2012 Weapon recommendations please? im not sure if i should change my weapon or keep it some one help please?Bigmen3 Jan 28, 2012
Jan 28, 2012 Belt that matches t13? so, is there belt that matches our t13 set?Simonious4 Jan 28, 2012
Jan 28, 2012 Paladins, Gurthalak and the clear Blizz bias Since Blizzard does not like criticism, this post will probably be deleted like many others before. If you read this you will see that it does not infringe the rules in any way, nor it is offensive. Nevertheless, they will delete it. So, if you are reading this consider yourself lucky. DON'T hit refresh now. The thing is, since they changed the proc rate on the Gurthalak, all Paladins have taken the least from what is supposed to be the FINAL weapon of the expansion. Nowadays, the 397 weapon is better than the 390 Gurthalak, and the 410 from Heroics is better than the 403 Gurthalak. It should not be that way. And it is NOT for any other class. It is amazing to me how Blizzard has their finger on the damage reduction button everytime Ret Paladins do a little high and at the same time they overlook all other classes doing totally OP damage. But never mind this. My question is why do you complete disregard and ignore all the complains when Ret Paladins were completely nerfed, which happened from 3.4-4.0-4.1-4.2, but when Paladins get something a little above, it gets nerfed in less than 2 weeks? Now, at 4.3, Paladins were supposed to do OK damage, but with all other melee getting procs from Gurthalak and Paladins not, we are under again and again. Could a developer out of respect for me as a customer, who bought this game plus 2 years of subscriptions, answer to me why that is, instead of deleting my post? Is that why there are too many Ret Paladins and you want people to roll other classes so that they spend more time in the game and feel like their subscription is worth? For all the money and time I spend on this game I feel like I deserve to be treated as a customer and have my question answered, a feeling I never had from the people working in these forums.Tagor40 Jan 28, 2012
Jan 28, 2012 Essence of the Eternal Flame vs. Varo'then Simple question, which is better for Ret Paladins?Ishkandir1 Jan 28, 2012
Jan 28, 2012 Question About Paladin Builds ?? I have found some paladin (Retribution) builds on line, now I am confused are these builds for when I hit level 80-85 or what. Here is a build I found below please tell me if this a good build or not and when I really need be worrying about, Strength 8.00% Melee Hit 26 Expertise Mastery Crit Haste At what level do I need to start being consern about these stats. Retribution Eye For An Eye - 2 Crusade - 3 Improved Judgement - 2 Rule of Law - 3 Pursuite of Justice - 2 Communion - 1 The Art of War - 3 Long Arm of the Law - 2 Divine Storm - 1 Sacred Shield - 1 Sanctity of Battle - 1 Seals of Command - 1 Sanctified Wrath - 3 Repentance - 1 Divine Purpose - 2 Inquiry of Faith - 3 Zealotry - 1 Protection Seals of the Pure - 2 Holy Arbiter of the Light - 2 Judgements of the Pure - 3 Blazing Light - 2 Glyphs Prime Exorcism Seal of Truth Templars Major Hammer of Wrath Ascetic Crusader Lay on Hands Minor Blessing of Kings Blessing of Might Truth Please if some one can help with and tell me when I need to starting worrying about stat numbers. Thanks to all in advanceGavincar5 Jan 28, 2012
Jan 28, 2012 prot Chimera's eye Im working on my tank set and im a JC, was just wondering what the best chimears eye cut is i was thinkin mastery is that correct?Monorion4 Jan 28, 2012
Jan 28, 2012 Prot Pally vs Ret Pally Hi guys, Well, I'm new here and its my first level 85 char, I saved some valor and conquest points for my final choice of specs. I really want to know with the upcoming patch, what choice i need to do if i want to do a better job in PvE and PvP, because im just winning PvPs with my prot instead of Ret, and Prot doing more dmg than Ret on DGs. Thanks.Hollyapk6 Jan 28, 2012
Jan 28, 2012 How are Pally tanks now a days? Been away for about 8 months now. I'm trying to decide what class I want to make my main. Thanks.Glorious6 Jan 28, 2012
Jan 28, 2012 Holy PvP After dusting this toon off and gearing him up slightly, I've decided to try my hand at Holy PvP. I thought I'd be best informed here, so I'll ask a few question regarding Holy PvP. Spell priority? Stat priority? Go for instant heals and only hard cast when not under pressure? Any tips & tricks?Valorfist2 Jan 28, 2012
Jan 28, 2012 Easy fix for Divine Storm I love Divine Storm (mostly cause of the spell's animation) but please blizzard, make it only require you to hit 3 targets to generate a holy power. It seems that I'm always fighting 1-3 enemies at once, but never 4. This would help in instances, raiding, and over all questing. Please, fix.Thaeleras7 Jan 28, 2012
Jan 28, 2012 Playing Mains vs Alts and Ret discrimination. Yes, Everything leads back to Ret Discrimination. I run a very active PVP guild and we have lots of very good players. When everyone is playing on their main we do very well and usually go 3-1. But invariably my RBG coordinator and the RBG leader always want "composition". So they will ask these players to go on their alts and expect to win. Many times the alt is a newly leveled character or undergeared. They really dont know how to play the class correctly. Just yesterday, a guy came into the RBG with his Hunter alt that had been carried but he didnt know much about playing hunter or the keybinds and macros the guy that carried him set up on his interface. So now, half the team is playing their alts and we lose 3 in a row. What's their assessment? It's that we need better comp and that it's having a Ret (playing is main) that is the problem. Nevermind, I'm the only one on the target, I'm calling target and lead both teams in Kills. It's having the Ret that is the problem. The night before we pug a rogue that twice cant drop a smoke bomb while me and a DK have their FC down to 5 % health. Or the flag carrier that admits later he was so high that he forgot to cap the flag. Utlimately it becomes it's the Ret's fault and that Ret can never be part of good comp. At what point does a good Ret outweigh someone playing their alt and doesn't know how to play it. Agincourt8 Jan 28, 2012
Jan 27, 2012 Ret Paladin Need Help with Madness DPS Hey All, I am looking for help / suggestions on getting my dps up to where everyone says it should be. I always seem to start out above 45k but by 3rd platform or end the dps is below 40k and sometimes as low as 35k. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/area-52/Axinite/advanced (Yes I know my PVP side is REAL BAD, just learning that, and that shall be another Thread, once I conquer my current failings) I do not have The expensive Epic gems yet as cost is a factor. Not sure if it is timing of the Guardian & Trinket, or I am just BAD at keeping procs or timers up. I know that the switching between all the mobs does not help either. Some other Rets have said I should switch seal before Hemorrage to SoR, aoe all I can then back to SoT for Burning Tenacles etc. I am always keeping up Inq and keeping Zealotry up as often as possible. I CS, TV, Exo, Judge, HW, HoW (not necessarily in that order). I always pop my synapse springs as often as I can. I never Exo unless procced for instant cast/lo mana cost I always smack TV on 3 HP (unless Inq is about to fade) I have a macro for Zealotry on each CS, as to not accidentally do INQ and Lose Zealotry I only cast Consecration when there is 1-3 second delay when I cannot do anything else except look at the scenery. I always have Flask of Titanic Strength / or cauldron of battle flask Always have seafood magnifique or Beer Basted Croc Food Always pre-pot Golemblood Pot and Pot it again on Time Warp /Blood Lust when group calls for it. I have tried separating my Guardian with other procs, and try not to AW/HoW until it has some stacks on it. Stack tracking has been an issue for me, so I do try and have "buttons in my face" to help my sometimes blind butt out =P I use as add-ons: CLCRet (and pretty much Use its "Recommendation" while fighting) Omen3, OmniCC, Quartz3, recount, DBM & Razer Naga. On Trinkets: Currently using LFR Eye of Unmaking and 378 Khaz. Also have in bags both 378 5 man trinkets. I use Khaz because it will always be a "Mastery" boost. I have seen other Rets with less gear ilvl doing more damage then me. I am sure I have to focus more on better targeting, which is an issue with my fat fumbling fingers LOL. I have not done "logs" and should probably learn how to do that as well. I do read sites info, but because I read very very slowly , I don't always read all I can. If much or any of this is like "omg noob" I apologize in advance, I only have 1 85 character and need some (maybe alot of guidance) If anyone has any constructive suggestions, Links etc, Please Help an old Ret out =) Thank YouAxinite38 Jan 27, 2012
Jan 27, 2012 Why is it that in equivilent gear prot > ret I noticed in leveling my paladin on alliance as Prot actually does over 100 more dps and overall damage is more then Ret these days. I used to play retribution before the overhaul and changes back when SOC used to rock. Now weirdly I wanted to try my hand at instant ques so I switched to protection and used comparable glyphs and gear/enchants, yet I did over 100 dps as prot then ret...lol Is it just me or did they over-nerf Retribution so bad recently that leveling prot out-damages ret by far? I do not get why I top #1 on the damage list in protection and yet top 2-3 in the list as Retribution in comparable gear... Is anyone else noticing this? Paleriderhel8 Jan 27, 2012
Jan 27, 2012 About askmrrobot. (prot) does it take CTC coverage into account? And is it worth the trouble?Thorrin4 Jan 27, 2012
Jan 27, 2012 Stacks on the other tank Hi guys, this is an alt, on which I started tanking and in 5 man heroics I'm doing pretty well, now want to try lfr. I know I should taunt when the other tank reaches a certain number of debuff stacks. My question is how can I easily track or see his stacks. Is there an addon for that, or a special UI set-up? please help.Graador2 Jan 27, 2012
Jan 27, 2012 Eye of unmaking + Vessel or Rotting Skull? I'm really unsure or what is better :l A lot of people tell me vessel is better tho so. And also Should I be using LFR Gurth or my Ataraxis, Cudgel of the Warmaster.Bulldozér2 Jan 27, 2012
Jan 27, 2012 rep grind I would like some tips on which places to rep grind.. I'm looking for Hpally gear and the head enchant .. If some one could point me in the right direction that would be great :DSrgtfrog6 Jan 27, 2012
Jan 27, 2012 Need a little advice for prot tanking Hello fellow pallies I just started playing this toon again and decided to go tank/heals Thing is.. I havent played a tank since Classic.. quite a while. I have read the strats and guides and everything I can get my hands on, I have no problem holding threat at all, and staying alive, the only issue that I find so far is hit.. It just makes me sick to miss a crusader strike or hotr.. even worse when its avenger shield. Question is.. do I need to reforge a little hit rating? Any advice is greatly appreciated Thank youFleetfox3 Jan 27, 2012