Paladin

Feb 2, 2012 Thank You Blizzard For this awesome gear design. I honestly think this season's paladin pvp gear is by far the coolest gear you've made. Asymmetrical, yet perfectly so. I just thought you should know that this type of gear, with a truly unique look and with the lack of symmetry is breathtaking. Please make more like this in the future. Thank you! /endraveLeetbramadin1 Feb 2, 2012
Feb 2, 2012 Much needed Fixing to Retribution Talents 1. Inquiry of Faith: Make Inquisition Buff Last 3 mins (1 min per holy power, instead of 60 sec for 3 holy power) 2. Selfless Healer: (12% damage buff with 3 holy power used) Make to last 1 min (instead of 10 seconds) 3. Divine Storm: Should give 2 holy power instead of 1 when hitting 4 or more targets 4. Long Arm of the Law Talent: 50% run speed increase with 5 seconds (instead of 45% and 4 seconds)Kindal3 Feb 2, 2012
Feb 2, 2012 Ret DPS IRL friends reaming me for leveling a ret dps. How bad/good is it? If they're anywhere near viable i still plan to level it to 85 but I'm not sure right now. Ty in advance for constructive responsesQtpai5 Feb 2, 2012
Feb 2, 2012 Switching to Holy Pally, can you help me? My guild has asked me to play Holy Pally over my Mage in Dragon Soul, and I was looking for some advice/strats that you guys may have found useful. So far, we have cleared 4/8 Heroic, being Morchok, Yor'sahj, Zon'ozz and Hagara. We will be doing Heroic Ultraxion tonight. Can you guys give me a quick rundown of what you find useful tricks on these fights from the PoV of a holy pally? My thoughts for these fights: Morchok: Not a big deal, probably just a combination of Holy Radiance, Holy Shock, Word of Glory/Light of Dawn, and occasional Flash Heal. Plea during Black Blood. Yor'Sahj: Plea after first blue. Beacon heal pets. Divine Light/Flash of Light my targets during purple. Word of Glory gives no stacks so use as necessary. Otherwise Holy Radiance. Zon'ozz.:Heavy Holy Radiance before Black phase, go to my assigned side and focus on heavy Divine light and Flash of Light? Not too sure what exactly I should be doing during Black since I can't Holy Radiance efficiently. Hagara: We have ranged stacking in middle with melee in a group going in a circle during Frost. I'll focus on heavy Radiance on the casters while hitting melee only as necessary. During Lightning, we do a circle around the room with 3-5 targets in my range and a few those in another healer's range, so I'll probably use Heavly Divine Light and Flash of Light with Beacon on another target with Protector and Divine Protection Glyphed on me, meaning I only need to worry about 2-4 other targets. Ultraxion: Holy Shock on CD, Holy Radiance, and then 3 holy power LoDs. Aura mastery should be used near end. I will probably be picking up Blue. After Blue, Holy Radiance spam becomes highest HPS for me. We will also use the trick where healers enter Heroic Will at start for DPS/Tanks Heroism and then hero at the end for us. I honestly haven't done much research on Warmaster yet, but some advice of what you find helpful for this on Heroic is welcome since we will probably be working on him tonight. Anything I missedEspri1 Feb 2, 2012
Feb 2, 2012 Prot paladins NO MANA Hi, i would like to say that removing the 15% base mana return from Seal of insight was a BAD MOVE. I'm pvping in a bg, im pressing hammer of the righteous i look up and it says "You are out of mana" No. I did not use flash of light once or any high mana cost ability. Juster hammer, Avengers shield, shield of the righteous and judgement. Who should i have to worry about going out of mana? No other tanking class has to worry about that. its dumb. I'm doing everything i can to keep mana, im judgeing whenever it is up, using Divine plea, arcane torrent even Seal of insight, and my hammer of righteousness and avengers shield is destroying my mana. Back when judgement restored 15% mana i had no problem. I decided to test this on a training dummy in orgrimmar, ONLY using hammer of the righteous and in just 3 minutes i am completely out of mana. Can we somehow fix prot mana regain or fix the absolutely rediculous cost of Hammer of the RighteousCchealwin19 Feb 2, 2012
Feb 1, 2012 Word Of Glory Blizzard, You should make the "Guarded by the Light" talent also lower the cooldown of Word of Glory by like 8 seconds. 4 per talent. It does not heal enough (Even with the Talents and glyphs) to be that long of a cool down. Its really only effective at all, when it crits.Ganakis11 Feb 1, 2012
Feb 1, 2012 Friend telling me to reroll (PvP healing) So ive been leveling up this paladin, just hit 63 today.. been busting my !@# to reach 85 asap. I rolled this pally for the intentions of pvp HEALING.. RBG's.. but mostly arena 2s and 3s. (with off-spec as ret eventually down the road) I havent healed in pvp for over a year since i took my break, which was on my priest. I did fairly well, but i wanted to change up the style.. And to ME pallys seemed very strong and fun healers. My friend says pallys are bad, and to reroll a shaman because i'll like it more and will do better in arenas. He says its not too late to reroll... but honestly Ive put so much effort in this pally in the past 2 weeks , I dont want to. What do you all think ? For a strictly healing aspect in arenas, are shaman that much better? Bullhits3 Feb 1, 2012
Feb 1, 2012 excess expertise It just so happens that most of my gear has expertise and I have reforged as much as i can (487 expertise rating) into other stats like mastery. I am sitting at 25.91 expertise which means my Glyph of Truth is giving me 9.91 excessive expertise above the 26 expertise soft cap. what should i do? I should I restore/gem just enough expertise rating to reach the 26 expertise soft cap and then replace Glyph of Truth with something like Glyph of Exorcism. or am i mistaken? my hit is precisely 8.00% so i think i got that right, yeah?Alnair2 Feb 1, 2012
Feb 1, 2012 PvP and the state of the Paladin union...? Okay, so I'm wanting to do some PvP, though mostly random BGs, but I want to do something useful. Every WSG I go into, we don't have a healer, and Prot is the worst FC of all the tanks from what I understand. Since I don't want to buy two sets of gear if I can avoid it, I'm trying to figure out if I want to BG as Ret (which I'm playing with now) or Holy. So I'm asking my fellow Paladins at large here: Prot/Ret/Holy - How are we doing in PvP right now? I know Prot's more or less dead and I'm mostly looking between Ret and Holy, but...yeah. How're we doing and which would I have the most fun playing with?Arthinas8 Feb 1, 2012
Feb 1, 2012 Random Paladin Tips Give some random tips about playing the paladin class to its fullest. Be as general or as specific as you want, but be positive. Tip: When tanking Jaina in End Time, time your Avenger's Shield so it's off cooldown when she finishes her third Pyroblast. This will let you interrupt her first Frostbolt AoE while running to her after her teleport, and you can Rebuke her one you get in melee range, stopping two of her three AoEs every time.Doebe1 Feb 1, 2012
Feb 1, 2012 Best In Slot Hpal Trinkets? I usually use askmrrobot for BiS gear, but I disagree with one of the trinkets. It's saying to take the VP trinket with 458spirit and 2290sp use, when I'm thinking its better to use Seal of the Seven Signs (458int, 2904 haste proc). The other one they say is Heart of unliving which I agree with.Runin14 Feb 1, 2012
Feb 1, 2012 Classism and its effect on World of Warcraft Hello, and thank you for taking the time to read this thread. The subject line says it all. How do you feel about the state of the game in regards to class balance as the public views it? I am a ret paladin. I don't enjoy playing any other class, and I'm not a big fan of healing. I am 5 years into playing world of warcraft and have really been through the mill with changes and balance issues with my class and spec. Anyone who has been around for a while knows the paladins story. What I have come to at this late stage in the game for myself is probably one of the more frustrating circumstances I have had playing the game. My Spec is finally viable for PVP. Its been a long road to get here but we made it. The problem is the public's view of my spec it awful. A ret is the last melee invited to an RBG, and has one of the worst overall arena representation at high level. I don't think this is because our class is bad. Its because other players perceive us as bad. This is a real problem. It keeps me from doing what I like in the game and negatively effects my gameplay on a consistent basis. The long and short is I can't get groups. I have geared the best I can and worked hard to be good at my class. It's not enough because teams would rather have smoke bomb on necrotic strike in there group then an off heal or strong burst. On paper these abilities are stronger then what my class brings to the table so I am pushed out of groups. I think this should change, and I wanted to know if I was alone. Thanks againMacestro24 Feb 1, 2012
Feb 1, 2012 Transmog for Boots that goes with T13 I am trying the closet match to T13 for boot transmog. VP boot doesn't seem to match T13. Any idea? Thanks.Chokness7 Feb 1, 2012
Feb 1, 2012 Opening sequence Ret Pally Hello guys i am playing as a Hpally for a long time and sometimes tanking but in this patch there is no fight where you need 3 tanks (such as Halfus H) and there is a great need of a healer with a DPS OS so i changed to a Ret OS. The rotation depends a lot on RNG i already got it, but what is puzzling me the most is how are we supose to open the fight? - Should i get 3 HP to turn inquisition on before turning GotAK and AW on? - Should i wait til i get 3 HP turn Zealotary, INQ, GotAK, AW on? - Should i turn everything on and start hiting without INQ on until i get 3 HP? If there is a correct/better way plz help me i didint play as a retribution paladin since the TBC (LoL ret) and now i need to burn the house down. ps: i didint have the full gear now, still using a tanking shoulder ps2: actualy i am pullin 17k in the dummie with this crap gear ans strugling with the rotation =XZashar6 Feb 1, 2012
Feb 1, 2012 Should i use 2 pve gear to get Holupower? Should i use those 2 piaces instead of full pvp gear to get holy power? I've seen ret paladins in 2000+ both with and without 2 pieces. Thanks in advance.Danix9 Feb 1, 2012
Feb 1, 2012 Holy Paladin Trinket Qestion Currently I possess the following trinkets and was wondering what the best combination would be for A) 5-mans and B) LFR 25-mans. Your suggestions would be appreciated, especially in light of the conflicting comments about the relative worth of Mastery. Windward Heart - 384 Tyrande's Favorite Doll - 359 Fiery Quintessence - 378 Foul Gift of the Demon Lord - 378 Thanks in advance for your suggestions.Stepenwolff11 Feb 1, 2012
Feb 1, 2012 warrior or pally tank yeah yeah i know its preference and if i ask a pally you'll say pally but really what are the pros and cons? i have a warrior at 46 and pally at 33 and honestly i have more fun with my warrior but pally is easier. i still really think the only thing paladins are that much better at are cooldowns. someone who plays both help me?Rodån18 Feb 1, 2012
Feb 1, 2012 What's the move that.. allows Paladins to move really quickly.. puts sort of a light or wings?Freehoof3 Feb 1, 2012
Feb 1, 2012 Ret Talents for 5.0 first off i would like to say that this is purely from a ret pvp perspective, dont post if your talking about pve, holy, prot i have heard alot of people saying that the ret pally talents are bad WHY? speed of light sounds like an epic gap closer, plus self heals fist of justice has a 30 sec cd, down from one min, plus a 20 yard range, which is amazing all the tier 3 talents sound great, HoPo for taking dmg, sacred shield, and argent defender are life savers eternal glory would be great for a double wog heal, or even heal and verdict and selfless healers for a flash wog combo venetration would be great for mages, locks and hunters, hand of sacrafice nice for the cd, clemencty could be for a make a break situation dont even get me started on the final talents, holy avenger would be amazing burst or wog heals(or both at the same time) sanctafied wrath sounds great, hammer of wrath would be epic with only a global cd all in all our burst is epic, as is self heals. and just touching the fact that judge, exorcism gives us HoPo, and crusaders zeal increases our chance to proc exorcism so can somone tell me what the complaints are about? pallies look great to mePathilby1 Feb 1, 2012
Feb 1, 2012 Dear WoG Where the heck is you at.......feels like you been slacking lately i mean just last week you were keeping me in the fight against dks and bear druids i mean we still had no chance against a mage since we can barely get holy power off of them but i thought i could count on you 60% of the time when i had 30% or less health but those last arenas idk man ,where i would of got a 60k-80k critic heal i got a 17k-25k heal instead... Come back pweeeeeez Sincerely, A sad pally</3 Thatpally0 Feb 1, 2012
Feb 1, 2012 What is BiS Weapon in Nm and Hm? [Gurthalak, Voice of the Deeps], [Ataraxis, Cudgel of the Warmaster] or [Experimental Specimen Slicer] ?Bulldozér5 Feb 1, 2012
Feb 1, 2012 Arena Situation Me + Rogue. Enter match against H pally and Warr Do I go into match gain 3 holy power, use that on inquisition, pop guardian wait for stacks, use wings, and burst? What would you do to open?Holyswagg2 Feb 1, 2012
Feb 1, 2012 HPally/Mage/DK Viable? A couple of friends and I are re-leveling and I was wondering if HPally/Mage/DK would be a viable composition for competitive 3s? If so, could we get some advice on how we would approach our match ups? If someone could help me out, I'd greatly appreciate it.Penji2 Feb 1, 2012
Feb 1, 2012 Cutest looking female paladin gear? I'd like to transmog my gear into a set that looks much cuter, but not sure which would be the best gear to go for. Any suggestions?Shinsox14 Feb 1, 2012
Feb 1, 2012 Paladins have a problem in MoP The paladin class has a serious issue that should be addressed before the development of the expansion MoP continues any further. Druids are officially getting FOUR specs. Now we know it's been trending this way for some time but up to now, two of those specs have been hidden in the feral tree. In addition, the new monk class will have a tank, melee dps and healing spec available. Does this setup sound familiar, Paladins? Only monk will have all the new hotness to entice us away from our beloved paladins. The answer, I believe, is to add a ranged dps paladin spec. That way we keep up with druids in number of specs and have an option not available to the new hotness, monks. I know Blizzard doesn't take suggestions concerning class design and stuff, so I will leave out my suggestion for the Evangelizer spec, who kills through sermons. Or, maybe, the Baptizer who kills through evangelical hymns while simultaneously becoming wealthy: every attack generates silver based on damage done. Now I know this is an old topic, brought up fairly consistently. However, given the changes coming in MoP, I think it's a topic whose time has come and we need to seriously rally support for this before it's too late.Avanaia18 Feb 1, 2012
Feb 1, 2012 Tell me why I should be a paladin? I want to go paladin, Tell me some good reasons why I should roll paladin? Go! -AleiasAleías36 Feb 1, 2012
Feb 1, 2012 Holy Leveling tips? I seriously have no idea what to do in dungeons, or even how to heal. What do I do?Skeithlock1 Feb 1, 2012
Feb 1, 2012 Help me suck less? I joined a progression guild a few weeks back and they were impressed with me even though I had low gear and was still pretty new to progression raiding, however since then I've upgraded my gear alot and learned the fights a bit better...yet my healing is still pretty low...As embarrassing as it is to admit, I was out healed by a blood DK a few times. I've come here asking for help because I honestly don't know what I'm doing wrong and have been trying everything I can think of to push out more HPS. However, the strangest thing is, on some fights I get up to 3rd place on heals...while others..as I mentioned before are terrible. I'm not sure what i'm doing right on those few attempts but I haven't really done anything different between each of the attempts, either. In short, I was hoping someone, anyone would be willing to help me out since my raid position is on the line here. We log our fights so you can check out the logs here if you wish to look at them. http://www.worldoflogs.com/guilds/22231/ And my armory is here, if you wish to look at that as well. us.battle.net/wow/en/character/frostwolf/Luvzadin/ Lastly, we're going to be attempting heroic(25) gunship and spine tomorrow so any healer/paladin specific tips would be really appreciated.Luvzadin0 Feb 1, 2012
Feb 1, 2012 so i had a priest tell me the other day as im in a heroic random(first queue for heroic since 85 and since i hit GS cap), kinda having a hard time in it i keep having to burn mana to keep our arms warrior alive(his HP would litterally go from 100% to 9% in the time it takes me to cast Flash of Light) when i mention for the tank to go slower so i can re mana after every pull when the shadow priest PSTs "your gear is all wrong you want to stack and gem for spirit so you can have better MP5" i havnt done the holy scene since BC but im almost 100% certin thatspirit is the last stat i want to stack, just wanted to share that story i was a bit dumbfounded by it. and yes i know thats resil on my gear and i was in a heroic healing deal with itVelfair6 Feb 1, 2012
Feb 1, 2012 Protection spec, srs enquiries only My main spec is ret, and I find it actually alright in pvp as long as you have legit gear....but my guild needs tanks to start its core raid grp, and its always fun to be the first core raider for new guild content. So im staying prot for them and have been thinking about trying it in pvp. I mean theoretically it is possible, I mean when I tank my shield of righteousness (the one u use with 3 holy charges, like a pally shield smash) anyway it crits for 57k in dungeons, and hammer of righteousness hits for 15k non crit to every target, 20k crits...not to mention 90% effective damage reduction for 6 seconds, then tapering off from there for a total of 12 seconds of lessened damage intake, as well as bubble, and heals. See what I mean? My gear is no where near good enough to make a proper decision but I was wondering if any geared prot pally out there has been playing pvp as prot, and if so can you describe your observations and tactics? cheersForlong1 Feb 1, 2012
Feb 1, 2012 Could I request some tips on improving DPS? Hello, I was wondering if you guys could advise me one some tips on improving my DPS as a retribution paladin, I feel that my dps is deficient in groups and also raids. I have found that my rotation is correct and I am always correctly utilising my cooldowns. However if you have a rotation which you can give me, please feel free to offer. (Melee and also multiple mobs). I am also new to ret pala, I only bought cataclysm and achieved 85 last week. At the moment I am not sure if it is low or high, but I find myself doing around 22~27k in HoT dungeons. Also in my low 30's for Deathwing raid finder. Things that may be an issue are improper gems, no enchants on gear, wrong professions, reforging on my gear may be done wrong. I was wondering if you guys could help me check it out if possible. Also what type of macros may benefit my gameplay, I have research a lot of forums/blogs/websites/youtube and I find difficulty in finding any. Please if you know any may you link some. (I am using no macros on my toon). Thank you guys. Please help me if possible!Krnofdrg11 Feb 1, 2012
Feb 1, 2012 Tanks & JotP/AotL... I don't know about you guys, but every time I see a fellow paladin tank who's chosen to spec into "Judgements of the Pure" and/or "Arbiter of the Light" I cringe so hard blood starts shooting out of my nose. I was under the impression that these were the 2 weakest threat talents available to us, but do these tanks know something I don't, or can I continue to look down my nose at them?Holocausto1 Feb 1, 2012
Feb 1, 2012 Ret paladin pvp guides http://www.youtube.com/user/ThePaladinGod?feature=guide Ill be working on putting at least 1 video out per week. Going to starting duel videos soon :) enjoy, hope it helps. Gøds15 Feb 1, 2012
Feb 1, 2012 Priest or Pally? Hi all, After a long hiatus, I'm re-rolling with some friends (DK, Mage) and am looking to switch over to a healer class. I'm deciding between Priest or Pally as a healer for PvE content and then arena (2's w/ Mage, 3's w/ DK&Mage). I've played both up to 50, and am looking to get a feel for the play style and viability in dungeon/raid and arena settings. Which are more desirable for groups? For those who have played either class, why do you enjoy your class? I'll be mostly looking to do a healthy mix of both PvP and PvE. I'm posting this on both boards to get some opinions from are very knowledgeable in both classes. If anybody could help me out, I'd much appreciate it!Veuji1 Feb 1, 2012
Feb 1, 2012 Prot Tanking <3 gotta say, i love tanking as prot. no mana issues, runs pretty quickly, although not as fast as a warrior might. doesn't need the best healer, has so many answers. I feel like prot tanking is a blast more than any other tanking spec, even if it is easy mode. Thoughts? And does it stay fun till endgame? (and i know my gear is horrible. main spec is holy on this so i just grabbed boa's to try it, if you feel like trolling, don't bother.)Zoromoz2 Feb 1, 2012
Feb 1, 2012 Expected DPS by ilvl ? I am sort of curious if there's a "standard" dps for every ilvl, and what are they? For an example, let's break ilvl into 4 levels. 378 - Pre-Raid HoT/Herioc gear 384 - Raid Finder gear 397 - Normal DS gear 410 - Herioc DS gear What are the expected dps as a Ret pally from these ilvls? I was in raid finder earlier and saw a hunter with heroic DS gear pulled out 60k dps. I am far behind. I sit at 30k. I begin to wonder do I suck or it's just my gear. Thank you.Chokness3 Feb 1, 2012
Feb 1, 2012 Stats for old raid soloing. (Don't bother looking at this gear, it's PvP) I am one of those people who loves this kind of thing, but I am starting to move up and take on more and more challenges, and my current gear needs to be reformed if I want to keep going. My questions are these... Are there any stats that I should reach a specific level of (Hit/Exp/etc.) or does that not matter. Which stat(s) should I stack? Mastery/Stam/Dodge/etc. What talents are especially useful (My prot spec is what I made for this) While I am not new at soloing old content (So I am aware of all the tricks and stuff, such as in Kael'thas), I am new to gearing for the tougher ones that actually require gear (Such as Sarth 3D/Ulduar/etc.). Might seem a little silly, but I am interested if anything makes a large difference.Ethlin0 Feb 1, 2012
Feb 1, 2012 any plans to undo the nerf to gurthalak? the nerf seems complete unwarranted. Ive gone through entire fights ( around 6 mins or so ) without a single proc. meanwhile the warriors and DKs in my raid have up to 3 or more tentacles out at a time. Im really disappointed with this Nerf considering that Gurth is a RET pallys BiS until MoP comes out.Apoctaclysm1 Feb 1, 2012
Feb 1, 2012 Prot or Ret I am currently working on a second set and i don't know what is better ret or prot. does ret do decent dps atm or is it better to just go prot?Spanglish1 Feb 1, 2012
Feb 1, 2012 aff locks? How does a ret fight afflition locks in pvp? They have many fears but which oen do I trinket an should I use glyph of Turn Evil?Urumia4 Feb 1, 2012
Feb 1, 2012 Quick Ret Question Hey I've just been wondering for a while about two things whilst playing ret: 1. When I run in I hit judgment (I have 2pc t13 so this gives holy power) and throw a 12 second inquisition (also gives me a second chance at divine purpose) while I build up 3 holy power to use cooldowns. Is the first inquisition a dps gain or should I just get the first 3 holy power without inquisition up? and 2. Currently, I have inquisition macroed to my zealotry. While this means I will never run out of inquisition during cooldowns, I'm also sacrificing a GCD to a non-damaging ability during cooldowns. Would it be a dps gain or loss to delay popping cooldowns by ~8 sec (so I can put up a 36sec inquisition beforehand) so that I could use my first 3 holy power on a templars instead? Thanks in advanceRahzor3 Feb 1, 2012
Jan 31, 2012 Ready for Raiding? Paladin Tank. Currently capped in what I can get from heroics (Minus VP) Am I ready for the dungeon finder? Or a regular 10 man? I'm always hesitant when going to that next level. Tanks have a big responsibility and I don't want to disappoint... aside from the serious bashing in LFR. Strategies aren't really important. I've looked them up and know the fights. Thanks in advance.Jerelia10 Jan 31, 2012
Jan 31, 2012 I want to be a Draenei. Good evening and thank you for clicking on my thread! I'd like to start out by saying that I really want to be a Draenei. Something about the way those fancy boots fit about their hooves just really puts me in the adventuring mood, not to mention the whole crashing their spaceship into a planet! Space, the final frontier! Ah, but I digress. Are there any adventurous Draenei that could tell me some other amazing reasons why you are so awesome? Is it the horns? The hooves? Perhaps the /waggle? And don't get me wrong! Blood Elves are fine and dandy, and I will miss my braid, but something about being from the great beyond (space!) and hooves just really make me smile... and also breathes some life into my WoW time. Joy19 Jan 31, 2012
Jan 31, 2012 paladin department needs help Paladin developers: k guys got big day head of us. if u obsorve the quanatative data displaying holy plaladin heals, u see a big problem. As the chart displays, the better the paladin's gear got, the more mana he got. Obviously, this displays that hpallys have too much mana and we need to increase all their heal's mana costs. To ur left u see retrobutin dps. As u can see, he does little to no dmg UNTIL he uses a spell called Avenging Wrafth. obviously, this spell needs to be nerfed and we need to increase the thing they use the least by 5%: melee damage. developer #4: but wat bout protectin??/ Head Developer: no one plays prot paladin, dont mess with em. Pälädin2 Jan 31, 2012
Jan 31, 2012 Killing Blood DKs. I've been killing Blood DKs pretty easily recently, but they could just be bad so I wanted advice on what I'm doing and what you think about it. 1.) Cleansing diseases, they do dot damage and reduce my effectiveness, seems like a no brainer. 2.) Keeping WoG on cooldown, Every necrotic strike they use is one less death strike right? And that's the beast that hits hard. So either I get my full heal or they don't get a Death Strike, seems alright logic right? 3.) Waiting until Anti-magic shell has come and gone before casting Avenging Wrath and other coold downs. 4.) "Cleansing" Dark Simarculum. I'm curious, does the cleanse they steal also take way snares for them, or is it baseline cleanse? 5.) I like to save my trinket(DPS) from when will of the necroplis fades. Am I missing anything? Layam9 Jan 31, 2012
Jan 31, 2012 glyph of salvation should at least increase duration of hand of salv by 10 sec or so.Raidgy0 Jan 31, 2012
Jan 31, 2012 Gearing Question Should i stick with what i am wearing at this time, or should i replace my chestguard and get rid of my 2pc bonus with Breastplate of Tarnished Bronze? Also, the boots i'm wearing i know are for tanking. however, i'm assuming that Chrono Boots are more for ret. would it still be a viable upgrade to reforge the expertise into mastery and get a full-on mastery gem from AH and replace?Rhydun1 Jan 31, 2012
Jan 31, 2012 we pallys also need.... ok simple now days every one has some sort of get away or grab its opponent or npc sample: dk has 'DG' and priest "faith" and so mages can "blink" rogues "stealth" druits also etc... now we pallys cant use LoH on arenas and we get nerf on our shockadings alot i use to do 10Kdps b4 updates now bearly 2k on arenas or rbgs' Well i had to get over that an move on but i will like a new ability for pallys called " Judegement Grib" ill work like the dk-DG- and like the priest-faith- ill only make sence let the hand of justice reach for u. after all were the justice knights and by the story on wow pallys are much higher and educated on the light then priests we should also join the party =DPeazbriinger2 Jan 31, 2012
Jan 31, 2012 Which healing mace is better? Morchok mace (normal or heroic version) vs Madness (normal version) mace? Which one is better? Since I raid with my guild and I'm still using that dungeon mace, I'd have to choose one for my next weapon upgrade. My two other healers (Druid and another pally) also need weapon upgrades... however both of them already have the ilvl 390 madness mace. Well, thanks in advance.Inaudax17 Jan 31, 2012
Jan 31, 2012 Gearing Holy Paladin for LFR Hi to be frank i am having 1 hell of a time gearing this holy pally for LFR. In the new instances i maybe need 1-2 items from each of them but the drop rate on holy pally gear is so low. So i was wondering what would be faster, single Q'ing the troll heroics and farming JP on normal heroics, or Continuing on and slogging through the new heroics for the 20th time since 85.Daturaferox2 Jan 31, 2012