Paladin

Jan 13, 2012 Avenger's Shield Missed Hi!! i need some help... i need a macro when i throwing the shield, if it miss, it yells Avenger's Shield Missed.Rálphy7 Jan 13, 2012
Jan 13, 2012 PVP HPally, Check my gear please hey all, i unearthed my old main and just finished getting my pvp gear set last night. Does anyone have any recommendations regarding if I should change anything to my gear I.E. Gems/Enchants/Reforging. I may be wrong but I have been going heavy crit, even reforging out of spirit to make sure crit is on every piece. I feel that was the right choice because more crit means more instant casts. If it matters at all I'll be partaking in arena more so then RBG's as my main is our guilds FC so i cant really take a dif toon. [e] and if anyone can share any good pvp spec's i wouldnt mind replacing my ret spec with a different holy oneRekkia5 Jan 13, 2012
Jan 13, 2012 Transmog Help! I am wearing the Crusader Gear you get from the BC Rep Vendors I was wondering if there are any boots out there that would match the set Post it here and I would love you long time Healslayer1 Jan 13, 2012
Jan 13, 2012 Manna Burn, Why is it in this game? Hello all who end up reading this, I play a holy paladin and without trying to bash anything or be the QQing player saying Blizz isn't doing their job. I really want to know Why Manna Burn is in this game at this point in the game. It comes from a class that not only can rid me completely of my over 100k manna pool and still have the manna to heal his or her party, but as a holy paladin being rid of all manna leaves me with only 3 abilities/buttons on my action bars usable. 2 of them trinkets and the third divine plea which given the priest will still have manna and plea will only give back say 25-30k manna depending on the pali, at the current cost of 8.1k a divine light and added damage to everyone around me that amount of manna literally means nothing. Which means I'm forced to blow my CDs for a short last stand hoping my DPS are competent enough. What I'm trying to say is, the spell as a video game mechanic in this type of game is quite literally the most what we call over powered spell in this game in PvP toward healers. Sure we may want to complain about lay on of hands but its unusable in arena. We may want to complain about divine shield but divine shield is mass dispelled by the same class manna burning me. I understand that I'm simply speaking on behalf of holy paladins, but as far as I'm aware it effects us the worst simply because our primary healing spell costs 8.1k manna and in pvp holy light isn't going to do anything when we're getting hit as fast and as hard as we are in Cataclysm by any class on top of risk of being silenced by all classes during casts minus hunters. Druids with out manna however hurt pretty badly and the fact that right now they're agreed by most dps classes the easiest healing class to kill since they're being nuked by most melee single handed. Shamans due to their mastery if they get a cast off its going to be gigantic unlike us holy paladins where in pve we can have a beautiful 80k crit and then a good old fashioned 28k heal from the same spell... and as a side story Blizzard Divine Lights ranging like that SHOULD NOT happen, food for thought(#changeourmasteryimo).... Also, don't respond with a simple well you guys have Holy Shock and Word of Glory. I am very much aware of what is in my spell book. I also have Gift of Naaru for anyone who wants to be technical :p. But back on topic a manna drained preist from what I've seen will go down just as hard as we will. My point is, Manna Burn in the game toward healers is literally a force NOT to be reckoned with. So my question comes down to not only why its in the game, but towards Blizzard as the game designers, theres a lot of things that seem to be in play right now but don't have any real direction as a video game should. However with Manna Burn such a long running ability, is the desired gameplay you have suposed to be there with the ability as literally to fear/hate that spell with all hearts abundance. And before anyone starts a comment with, rebuke, hammer of justice, LoS.. People please, we all who have opposable thumbs are aware of needing to do such if we have any plans/hopes of staying alive. But why such a simple spell that a disc or holy priest (OTHER HEALERS) have? The spell is literally the almighty so to speak in pvp. The largestest gigantic crutch anyone could have over myself and any other healer. And all priest playing players know as soon as they see the healer I'm just going to ignore every other ability I have and not think what do I do to kill him, I'm just going to manna burn him, mass dispell/dispell all of his cooldowns he's popping because my dpsers are nuking him while I'm feeding away his manna pool, and watch him die. Tbag his body, and emote because I'm king of the world lol... It's the same old story with this ability... All that said, ^^ raged a little, my point is made so anyone with an unbiast opinion and LOGIC and REASON if you would please give me an answer that supports not only my survivability along with other healers as in classes. But the idea of manna burn including massdispell/dispell being a combo package coming from priests, why its in this game?Tyranose37 Jan 13, 2012
Jan 13, 2012 Change H Pally 4p bonus Change it again! Don't boost HR in any way directly, but make it so that casting HR gives a stacking affect to haste/mastery/crit depending on your highest stat. 10 stacks of 25-30 of the highest stat, lasting for 10-15 seconds. (or some number, idk) Hm?Dwargdwarf11 Jan 13, 2012
Jan 13, 2012 A good white/gold transmog boots I'm looking for a good white/gold or colours along those lines to transmog my boots, i'd like them to have almost the same model as the boots i'm using now. Anyone got any ideas? I already looked at the ilvl 397 valor boots none of them are to my taste.Equlas5 Jan 13, 2012
Jan 13, 2012 Heroic Ultraxion Healing Hey. Just wanted some tips on healing H. Ultraxion in 10 man. Currently healing with a disc priest. Which orbs should I take? I've heard that h. paly's take green and blue. How does green affect my holy radiance? if it does at all. ThanksNullstone3 Jan 13, 2012
Jan 13, 2012 Retribution vs Protection Currently leveling my paladin with quests and random dungeons as retribution. I was wondering what spec is quicker for leveling? Ret or Prot? Thanks :)Obligation11 Jan 13, 2012
Jan 13, 2012 Prot Pally Blood DK pvp question As a person who played prot-ribution in the last expansion I understand why blizz feels they need to balance the scales and nerf blood dk's. If it is inappropriate for a person to have the surviveability of a tank and mediocry dps with the occasional 5 minute burst I just have one question. Why can a feral druid have more dps than a ret pally or any spec dk , stealth and innate tracking then at a button click enjoy allthe surviveability of a tank? (for 6 years now btw) Somehow I dont think if a ret all of a sudden just equips a shiled or a dk clicks blood presence they both become prot. If you want to nerf blood dks to keep a consistent mindset about prot pvp I am cool with that, just no more jim crow "Whites err Druids Only" schools bathrooms and water fountains.Volstagg1 Jan 13, 2012
Jan 13, 2012 Judgement granting HP Why isn't this baseline to begin with? Instead we need to wait till a pre-expansion patch just to have something that should be in the game to begin withBarackalypse11 Jan 13, 2012
Jan 13, 2012 Judgement Does Judgement not autotarget anymore?Raikami42 Jan 13, 2012
Jan 13, 2012 Heroic Yorsahj and HPally Talents I have set up my holy talents for this specific encounter, leaving a point out of Sacred Cleansing and putting two points into Blessed Life. I have one talent point left to spend and I'm not sure where to put it.Amorisse0 Jan 13, 2012
Jan 12, 2012 Prot Paladin LF Critique A little about me: My main is a 3/8H (5/8H exp) Holy/Disc and sometimes Shadow Priest. I'm not unfamiliar with fight mechanics or anything, so don't bash this toon's progression ;) This is my (favorite) alt. She's mainly Prot, and I tank my guild's second 10 man raiding group. It is a pretty casual one night a week group and as such I'm not expecting to bash my head against more than Heroic Morchok at the moment. The group is 7/8N (was on my Prot Warrior that night so this toon is only 6/8N). I perfer not to raid LFR as I get easily frustrated with the amount of "derp" present/my job keeps me very busy during the week and the weekend is catch-up time for the Valor grind on this character and my Prot Warrior. My concerns: While I am so easily CTC capped at the moment (2x Mastery trinket... too easy), my concern is that gemming for Stamina, as I am doing now, may not be worth it. Should I revert back to the more standard gemming protocol of Yellow = Fractured, Green = Puissant, and Red = Fine thus focusing on more Dodge or Parry for gear or is it completely viable to use Stamina as I am doing? Also, are any CTC capped Paladins who use Landslide instead of Windwalk? The extra tank damage seems clutch on certain progression encounters, not that I'm particularly faced with a Heroic Ultraxion dps check on this toon. I'm trying my best to maintain CTC cap without buffs like Battle Shout since our second group's raid comp is a bit suboptimal and at times we do not have a Battle Shout (or equivalent) in the raid. We always have Kings though! :D Any additional input in regards to spec would be lovely. I've been considering a few talent swaps, notably from the increased Judgement range to the increased Judgement critical effect in the Holy tree. Thanks for your time. <3Nehellenia14 Jan 12, 2012
Jan 12, 2012 Any 1h maces that looks good with Lawbringer? I'm looking for a white 1h mace, not main hand btw im not interested in http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/item/28771 (Light's Justice)Ascerius5 Jan 12, 2012
Jan 12, 2012 PVP trinket best in slot for PvE? Cataclysmic Gladiator's Badge of Victory Would be by far the biggest burst damage boost of all trinkets in the game. The loss of ~500 mastery would be a 2% damage loss overall but this trinket would increase damage during Zelotry by 5% over most other trinkets and that's when the damage matters. I think It would end up being a net gain. My combat breakdown: 25K outside Zelotry (100 seconds) 70K during Zelotry (20 seconds) Roughly 40% of my overall damage happens when this trinket would be activated. Mastery is peanuts when compared to strength.Capital51 Jan 12, 2012
Jan 12, 2012 winward heart I've tried using this in pvp after reforging to all crit. Sitting at 21% crit and its only procing once every 90seconds-2minutes Is it bugged for paladins or do I need an obscene amount of crit? Wowhead says an icd of like 20 seconds and I'm seeing nothing close to that And yes I am using this in holy paladin gear, not ret:PHammerzilla9 Jan 12, 2012
Jan 12, 2012 Can I get a Holler Back on my stats for PVP Not sure if I am supposed to be dumping my reforge into spirit or crit. Pretty much just mimicking my rsham as far as stats go.Gasngo2 Jan 12, 2012
Jan 12, 2012 RNG woes. Will i ever get a proper Ret Weapon? /sniffleAlnair12 Jan 12, 2012
Jan 12, 2012 HR was already hot fixed... They just didnt change it on the tier piece yet.. So the only diff you will see is the 5% increase. Your HR is at 5% now, not 20%Boxerbill1 Jan 12, 2012
Jan 12, 2012 4 Peice Hpally Nerf a Bit Much? "The paladin tier-13 four-piece set bonus should now increase healing done by Holy Radiance by 5%, down from 20%." I really don't understand the nerf here. I get that holy radiance is a powerful spell, but 4 peice bonuses are supposed to be extremely powerful, when comparing this to other 4 peice set bonuses it feels underwhelming. Holy radiance isn't even an all-use spell, it's only when stacking, which granted you will do a lot of. I'll list a couple other 4 peice bonuses that just seem awesome: Protection, 4P -- Reduces the cooldown of Divine Guardian by 60 sec and increases the radius of its effect by 70 yards. Hunter, 4P -- Your Arcane Shot ability has a chance to grant 30% haste to you and your pet for 10 sec. Blood, 4P -- Your Vampiric Blood ability also affects all party and raid members for 50% of the effect it has on you. Basically what the holy paladin 4 piece says is "Your main aoe heal heals for 5% more". Seems more like a 2 piece bonus than a 4 piece, and I am not nearly as excited about trying to get the set bonus on this character anymore. How do you feel about the nerf? Was it necessary and how do you feel about the current set bonus as is? If anyone has anything to share on the math behind what makes it equatable to the other tier bonuses I would love to hear it, thanks. TL;DR = 4 Peice Holy set bonus now underwhelming.Noxrid57 Jan 12, 2012
Jan 12, 2012 How far could you level quest as holy? Obviously speccing into talents that up your various spells damage. How far do you think it would be possible before it'd take forever to kill things?Eloraura11 Jan 12, 2012
Jan 12, 2012 4pc t13 zealotry rotation any rotation favorites? still cs filler tv? or cs tv cs tv?Recruit2 Jan 12, 2012
Jan 12, 2012 Seal of justice for PvP retribution. For the love of god, INCREASE IT'S DAMAGE! I dunno... make our Seals of Command talent put up it's damage to the righteousness or something, but PLEASE increase the damned damage. We are forced on using Justice in order to defeat Shamans, Druids, Mages (Freaking OP blazing speed need an internal CD) and even rogues (But just for the sprint at least we can go back to truth afterward with them.) I mean seriously... even if I mastered the use of seals because I played paladin during BC this is just stupid to be forced into a seal that deal no damage at all because you can't switch inbetween or else you loose the debuff from justice. I know I know... MoP is comming everything will change. But for now it's complete bull. I wish they could put back the seal dancing like in BC. :'(Madeinquebec36 Jan 12, 2012
Jan 12, 2012 Newish tank looking for some advice Basically I came back from a long break was playing ret for a bit then decided to go prot (haven't tanked since naxx days as a dk) now I'm struggling to not feel "squishy" even in heroics, I understand the bosses that my guild currently does in dragonsoul that some of them are going to hurt regardless as a shield tank. I run with dodge food and mastery potion as alch fulltime so my stats on armory might not reflect it but I am at or slightly over 102.4. It's hard to explain but at times I can really see my healers struggling (heroics and ds) to keep me alive but other times they might as well be asleep, what can I do to reduce the "spike" damage I seem to be taking? I was under the impression (could be very wrong) that stacking mastery while keeping dodge/parry somewhat equal helps to limit this?Shadowedsky4 Jan 12, 2012
Jan 12, 2012 I miss my original Paladin war mount I know that Draenei ride elekks, but I've always hated them and despite how admittedly cool the Great Exarch's Elekk is, I miss the Argent Charger I had when I first did the quest chain (yes, I did the quest rather than buying it for cheap at the trainer). Considering that there's a minor glyph that lets druids have their classic treeform back instead of the modern one, I wish one could be made that would revert a Draenei's paladin mount back to the original Argent Charger.Vaesse20 Jan 12, 2012
Jan 12, 2012 Any 1h maces that looks good with Lawbringer? I'm looking for a white 1h mace, not main hand btw im not interested in http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/item/28771Ascerius0 Jan 12, 2012
Jan 12, 2012 Healing heroic Morchok http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/jtnjy7g8d9elemo1/sum/healingDone/?s=10850&e=11275 Is my helaing low on this fight for four healing? I was on the korchock side or what ever his name is....Exodice7 Jan 12, 2012
Jan 12, 2012 Dk Anti-Magic shell question OK... CS and TV are considered "Holy Spell Damage" as it relates to this DK ability? I get immuniyt messages for everything but auto-swing when I am fighting these players, and the shell is only supposed to be a magic damage reducer not an invulnerability. Ideas, or answers please? Also, how do you comrades while away the time against a DK waiting for this thing to lift? ...oh, and if I am using WoG too much, why am I out-healed by Warriors, DKs, and sometimes rogues every BG?Luccullus19 Jan 12, 2012
Jan 12, 2012 Fillers in Pally T13 2piece rotation? So I was wondering if anyone else is experiencing any moments during boss fights (fully buffed) when there is a good two to three seconds of basically not being able to do anything short of dropping an extremely mana burning consecrate. I've been hardcasting exo during these extremely short periods without having any mana problems, but this seems inherently wrong to me and I'm wondering if there's something (anything!) else i should be doing, and whether or not I should be stacking more haste instead of crit in order to avoid this. Appreciate any feedback!Yossariann6 Jan 12, 2012
Jan 12, 2012 So im like bored.... Yeah holy was fun for a season but feels abit dull now, and ret is sorta numb also. Not sure what i wanna pvp dps as, i mean, hunters are fun but then i lose duels to locks and good various other classes. I like my dk but i cant really get around to sticking with it. I wanna level a rogue and play one at 85 but i cannot for the life of me bear to level one, its soooooo boring sadly. Not many other classes that i wanna pick out past those. Im really stuck on trying to find things that interest me and keep me going, and with my subscription running out at the end of the month im wondering if ill come across something that will keep me in the game. I dont really like PvE that much so yeah, anybody feel like i do, or anybody have any advice??? Angelsdecent7 Jan 12, 2012
Jan 12, 2012 How are paladin's now? My main was a paladin for 3 years. I quit wow cause i lost my job in 2009 so i gave all my gold to a friend and deleted all my toons. I came back in 2010 and started playing again but haven't given paladin's a try cause i remember how much my main used to piss me off. Ever since then i vowed never to play a paladin again. But now it's starting to peak my interest, how are paladin's with dps and tanking now? Might have to bring back Hellgast (my paladin's name).Orcreaper3 Jan 12, 2012
Jan 12, 2012 Ive heard Talk 4pc H Pally On my server. When they get their 4pc Holy, to start reforging to Crit vs Haste. To help with Illuminated Healing? Thoughts?Archaelin3 Jan 12, 2012
Jan 12, 2012 Holy Paladins NEED to be nerfed Ive been doing pvp on my dk and my warrior latley and not just do paladin heals heal for a large amount, plus infusion of light PLUS bubble, their armor makes it impossible to kill as a dk/warr and they also have a crap load of magic dmg reduction so my mage cant do anything against them either. They NEED to be nerfed.Desiredpain21 Jan 12, 2012
Jan 11, 2012 Spirit plate gloves missing Any of the powers that be want to answer this please... why there are dps gloves and tanking gloves but no healer plate gloves in the new 5 man dungeons (ie: End Time, Well of Eternity and Hour of Twilight) nor may I add in any of the quests in said dungeons.Sorrelon6 Jan 11, 2012
Jan 11, 2012 Ret set bonus question Hey all, I just picked up my 4th tier 13 piece in raid finder last night. I'm wondering if it's better to go with the 4 piece t13 bonus or stick with my 2 piece t12+t13 bonuses? The stat upgrade is minimal, since it's raid finder gear. I feel like my DPS is more even throughout the course of a fight with the t12+t13, but I would have higher spikes with the 4 piece t13. Thoughts? Or any links to where this is discussed would be helpful as well. Thanks!Skinnbag4 Jan 11, 2012
Jan 11, 2012 Did I miss some kind of memo? http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/3391/strawberries.png Last I checked, MotW and Kings didn't stack, so... why are they stacking? o.OValethria4 Jan 11, 2012
Jan 11, 2012 Holy Paladin Tier 13 Four-set Thoughts I Thought it was bad before the necessary/needed nerf, but now i am avoiding getting it all together. This a good set it does not make. Couldn't it be possible to replace it with something less lame? Heres a few ideas that i had! (4) Abilities that consume/use holy power reduce the cool down of Avenging wrath and Divine Favor by X seconds for each holy power used. Wouldn't have to be anything extravagant But 1 or 2 seconds per holy power to give it something dynamic. (4) Avenging Wrath doubles mastery for it's duration. (4) While [Judgments of the Pure] is active, the paladin receives twice the benefit from Spirit based mana regen. I mean seriously guys, at this point ANYTHING is better then boring 5% improvement to a spell that is good enough with out it already! Does anyone have any constructive Criticism or thoughts in this regard?Carll19 Jan 11, 2012
Jan 11, 2012 Ret Paladin Hello Paladin community! I am just wondering how do ret pallys fare in PvP and PvE by this I mean damage output and how they cope against other classes in PvP. Thank you Rebound3 Jan 11, 2012
Jan 11, 2012 LFR gurthalak or experimental specimen slicer Not sure which one is better for pallies anyone played with both? Punkbusta5 Jan 11, 2012
Jan 11, 2012 Trinket Advice - Prot Hello all, I have three trinkets I like, but I'm having a hard time choosing just two. I have: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/item/77970 http://us.battle.net/wow/en/item/77983 http://us.battle.net/wow/en/item/77117 Which combination would you go with? I know I'd have to re-gem and reforge to more mastery if I opt not to use Fire of the Deep. Odlum2 Jan 11, 2012
Jan 11, 2012 Builds. Hey guys, I am rolling a Paladin to tank with after changing to DPS on my warrior, i want to level as prot however i realize to begin with it is not viable, so can anyone path me the build to use and link me to a prot build to change to at a certain level. Thanks fellas..Belonging3 Jan 11, 2012
Jan 11, 2012 Dual Wielding for pallies Yeah, it was just a thought, but i always wondered, why can't Paladins dual wield. Every other melee class in the game can, I'm sure even if most people prefer to wield a 2 hand weapon, it would be nice, in my opinion, just to have the option to dual wield. I'm sure bliz would be able to fit some talents into ret that increase offhand effectiveness like they did with warriors and death knights or give Crusader Strike and Templar's Verdict a chance to hit with offhand. Anyway, just a thought, what do you guys think?Evaldi53 Jan 11, 2012
Jan 11, 2012 The Official Sword and Board dps thread Greetings Paladins! It has come to my attention that there is a part of the community that would like to vouch for Ret to have an option for a legitimate One handed weapon and Shield Dps spec. I personaly feel this is very doable in the way they have given warriors Titans grip/SMF. I feel as if we could have such a split within our tree as well, boosting one handed weapon damage and if needed reduceing defensive bonuses to turn them into offensive to keep the dps class dps and not a defensive pvp owning machine. Sword and Shield would be a Unique and interesting new way to DPS that is something that only a paladin could do properly! Come one come all paladins, discuss your ideas and lets see if we can work something out.Gilley23 Jan 11, 2012
Jan 11, 2012 Soloing raids for gold. Need help setting up So, I been away for a year, sucks cuz I had to go away a week after LK was unlocked, we lamost had him down, never got acheive :( anyway back then id solo stuff like Mag terrace, the guy outside BT, kara(the whole thing) ZG(for mounts, which i neve got either and now cant get) and other things. Being 85, and with the mass raise in Strength and being my toon has like 90% chnace of atleast blocking 30%(with holy sheild more, then all other colldowns regulated right dmg is reduced A LOT in old raids I assume) So I fiqure soling almost ALL BC raids shouldnt be a problem(not trying to take down illidan or his counsil but maybe some BT bosses, hyjal bosses, TK bosses(sunstrder would be nice) ANYWAY, I was away for over a year, got my gear up very nicly. Almost EVERY peice is 378, bracers are 397 belt is 353 res 378. So im thinking on buying the 378 belt but dont wanna do tht then the 397 belt drops in raid, so im holding off. Either way I got the 397 peice and the 353 peice, evened out with everything else being 378, I am average at 378. Thats all tank gear, for soloing I can throw on Rosary of Light(378 STR, and chance for 1149 crit for 20 sec) SOOOOO. I wanna solo the hardest stuff possible, I was thinking on getting somedoubles of 378 epics from the 3 new gheroics to gem with strength, but still keep the regular avoid sttas, maybe reforge a little into crit and stuff like that to take things down faster but still keep myself solid. Or is it better just to keep my best tank stuff on, and maybe just the one strength trinket, maybe a DPS flask? or even just a peice or 2 of tank gear socketed with DPS stuff and reforged a little? I am going for second spec ret but not yet, so my second spec is open. Is there a spec build best for soling these raids? Or is my build for tanking good. Having read that, Id like a few tips: A. 1. Leave Gear 2. get doubles of 5 man 378 tank gear and partially DPS stat it, and if so how far should I go? B. Should I build a new second tanking spec for this soloing? If so what changes? C. What raids would be best for making money quick, I know TK bosses drop 250 gold each, so if I can take a couple down there fast thats 500 plus drops. then whatever bosses possible in SSC, BT, and at 80 I could duo Magtheridon, so I assume I can solo now...not suyre tho cuz the healer was very nice. But with seal of insight and regulating cooldowns and lots o huge sheild slams and the right gear and spec setup I see it happening, and he drops a lot of crap plus like 500 gold, so if quick enuff hell yea. Im just looking to raid as many 70 raid bosses as possible weekly, fast for somwe thousands of gold a week. I can make tons of money playing th e market but its just boring. Takea look at my gear please give me some pointers, I could fiqure it out myself but it would take longer and I know others are doing it so itwould be appreciated. Aside from the gold I just love taking down a boss that used to PAWN THE !@#$ outta 25 of us heh. Thanks, ill be monitoring this thread hping for insight. again, mainly wanna know what bosses are quickest and easiest in all BC raids, and what prot build i best, and what gear setup is best. Even if not quick, bosses such as kael for the mount in the eye ill spend an hour fighting him weekly if tats what it takes to get a chance at the mount every week. TY, Divine Ðivinee10 Jan 11, 2012
Jan 11, 2012 Open Libram XIII - The Rowdy Ret Boys! ... Inception of OL Post, better known as the "grandpa" thread: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2592855173?page=1 Open Libram I: Paladin Weekend Edition - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2593006540 Open Libram II: Seal of Hairflip - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3082210160 Open Libram III: Clad in the Light - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3229374440 Open Libram IV: Edge (Word) of Glory- http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3280533103 Open Libram V: Of Flipping Tables and Hair - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3393370106 Open Libram VI: My Little Pally - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3430807753 Open Libram VII: Hammer of What - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3565946839 Open Libram VIII: Turkey Edition: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3595375546 Open Libram IX: Go Go Pally Rangers!: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3657610440 Open Libram X: Tirion Fordring Broke My Heart: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3709662252 Open Libram XI: Deck the Halls with Tentacles: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3764469466 Open Libram XII: The Pally Puff Girls!: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3811456454?page=1 Libram Ponydins as drawn by Lobster: http://img839.imageshack.us/img839/7448/ponydins1.jpgArthinas4 Jan 11, 2012
Jan 11, 2012 I'm absolutely bored As the title says I am bored, I have moved on to a DK and a Huntard, but I still often find myself gazing endlessly at my Paladin, he was my first to level; and I don't want to let go. But I absolutely hate tanking, I want to start fresh. But I don't like healing, and not to sound like a straight-minded fool Ret seems a bit complecated, and on the offside, I haven't made it past 7k. Once. So, anyone got any idea's for a revamp of Ret and what to do to go from being a Protadin to a Retadin? I want to see if I can respark the holy-light of enjoying being a Paladin?Daarthu1 Jan 11, 2012
Jan 11, 2012 Prot Stat Weights (HELP) Mr Robot has recently updated and now offers different stat weights and options. I am not sure what is considered the default. I am ready for DS tanking. Do i go 102.4% avoidance, then parry/dodge or 102.4% avoidance, then stamina I have completely ignored the (102.4% avoidance, then expertise/hit) option as i have no threat issues what so ever Arthâs3 Jan 11, 2012
Jan 11, 2012 I Feel Squishy As Holy I am about done getting all my ruthless season 11 gear and have nearly all my enchants save my pvp mace and ring, I have about 4200 resil so why do I feel so squishy compared to playing on my resto shaman. I thought pallies would be a little better against melee, but dks who don't even have pvp gear are tearing me up with dmg and i barely have time ( and am usually a second from dieing) to drop any heals on me. When I get silenced around then after the opening stun, its pretty much gg unless I bubble. Whats going on?Erisdar5 Jan 11, 2012
Jan 11, 2012 Open Libram XII: The Pally Puff Girls! ... Inception of OL Post, better known as the "grandpa" thread: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2592855173?page=1 Open Libram I: Paladin Weekend Edition - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2593006540 Open Libram II: Seal of Hairflip - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3082210160 Open Libram III: Clad in the Light - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3229374440 Open Libram IV: Edge (Word) of Glory- http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3280533103 Open Libram V: Of Flipping Tables and Hair - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3393370106 Open Libram VI: My Little Pally - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3430807753 Open Libram VII: Hammer of What - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3565946839 Open Libram VIII: Turkey Edition: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3595375546 Open Libram IX: Go Go Pally Rangers!: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3657610440 Open Libram X: Tirion Fordring Broke My Heart: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3709662252 Open Libram XI: Deck the Halls with Tentacles: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3764469466 Libram Ponydins as drawn by Lobster: http://img839.imageshack.us/img839/7448/ponydins1.jpgMuletia500 Jan 11, 2012
Jan 11, 2012 Are you happy with ret in PvP? So, I just level capped a warrior and decided to hop on over to their forums to read up on PvP when I noticed a "more than usual" QQ about arms in PvP. It kind of put me out of the mood to even gear my warrior. I do have this toon which has been shelved for awhile, so I'm thinking of gearing her for arena instead of my warrior. Paladins seem to be in a good spot right now.......Confirm/Deny? Are you happy with ret in PvP? If you were me, would you pick ret or an arms warrior for arena and bg's?Booklet5 Jan 11, 2012