Paladin

Nov 15, 2011 Holy Pally Trinket Replacement Hello all, I'm looking for a quick replacement for my Figurine - Jeweled Serpent. I'm tempted to purchase Mandala of Stirring Patterns but I REALLY want to buy the flying mount with my tokens. I've also contemplated purchasing Moonwell Chalice for the sexy intellect in a few days, once I unlock the vendor, but mastery kind of turns me off of it. I've always been a PvPer where stats were fairly straight forward. PvE stats have always been a downfall of mine. I came back after being gone since mid S9 and decided to start raiding with RL friends about two weeks ago and have been blessed by the RNG gods, considering the gear I'm in after only two FL runs. As much as I'd like to get the FL trinket I won't be doing FL for a few weeks and would like a filler until the RNG says, " I love you still, here's your Eye of Blazing Power." Any suggestions? I understand there are drops in heroics that I can hopefully get to drop, but I'm hoping for a quick replacement.Çrusader10 Nov 15, 2011
Nov 14, 2011 Gear/Talent/Glyph Check, Please! Hello everyone. I played a fury war through all of T11 and T12, but have recently agreed to switch with our H-Pally so he could play his DK in T13. Lately we've been farming on our alts, but switching back to our mains for heroic farming and progression (5/7H currently). After last night (2-healed everything except Rag) I checked and compared to the H-Pally I'll be replacing, I have more SP and also more haste. I have about 10k less mana, though... probably just due to a few pieces that are lacking. So far my philosophy has been leave spirit on gear and stack haste, except that I recently became comfortable with my mana and started reforging away some spirit (not a lot). I'll probably revert those changes, though, because I'm having a real hard time getting my judgments in when there's total chaos going on (2-healing Rhyo, specifically, lol). Anyway, if someone could take a look at my gear, talents and glyphs, and recommend any changes I would really appreciate it. I know I have PVP Shoulders, but they're better than the 346's I have. I'm next in line for the Domo token. *oops, also just noticed my cloak was not enchanted. DohMeliora6 Nov 14, 2011
Nov 14, 2011 Compliment the Paladin above you. Let's think positive for a day.Fluenz65 Nov 14, 2011
Nov 14, 2011 Feel like I've reached my skill cap..... Lately I've been feeling as though everything just comes natural, and there's not much more I can (aside from gear chants etc.) to make myself a better tank. Are there any barely known tips/trick anyone has for me as a pally tank? I just wanna be the best tank I can possibly be and anything extra would be nice. Edit: I've perused the stickies several times, as well as tankspot and elitist jerks info. Edit 2: Also aside from the obvious welfare enchants, am I doing everything else right?Sintiay22 Nov 14, 2011
Nov 14, 2011 Comp question Since it is the end of the season some friends and I have been playing around with a few comps. My question is what do you(the community) think about hpally,spriest,hunter? or perhaps rpally,dpriest,hunter? Thx in advance REDRëdlïne1 Nov 14, 2011
Nov 14, 2011 4.3 items i was wondering if i should hold out on my honor and JP points for 4.3 vendors? i suppose the new dungeons have a better ilv than ZG/ZA and the vendors will prob get the new pvp gear for reg honor points ? as well as the raiding gear becoming reg JP ? can anyone confirm this for me?Alfdkb2 Nov 14, 2011
Nov 14, 2011 Best race for Alliance What is the best race for allaince as a PVP holy/prot Paladin?Meijing8 Nov 14, 2011
Nov 14, 2011 Holy leveling? I am now 74 and i've been leveling through holy. Mainly through dungeons/questing - questing by spamming exorcism/holy shock. is this possible at 80+? - or should i just grab a ret set?Ibuprøfen13 Nov 14, 2011
Nov 14, 2011 To Holy or Not? Hi there folks!! Ret pally here. After filling a healing spot in my weekly FL guild raids (I usually dps). I have found enjoyment in playing a holy paladin. With patch 4.3 in the near future and ret getting a buff I am torn between staying mainspec ret, or going over to be a permanent healer for my guild. My guild is in need of a Hpaly, but we also don't have a ret pally besides myself. Decisions decisions. Just wondering what you all think. Peace!Ilyana7 Nov 14, 2011
Nov 14, 2011 Paladins: Let's get some answers! (Q&A) Hey lovely Paladins, with the upcoming 'Class Design & Balance Q&A' this is the perfect opportunity to put some of the harder questions about our class to the dev's! This whole expansion the Paladin community has felt left out (especially through the blizzcon Q&A where questions regarding Paladins were not answered) so now let's ask about why it has taken to long to fix us, and why holy power (our resource mechanic) continues to be used for ret when a large majority of the community appears to dislike it. Why has our class been underpowered for an entire expansion? What was the reasoning behind our bubble-hearth removal? or the removal of track undead? Why are Paladins unable to compete on the same level as many other classes in PvP battlegrounds and arenas (an issue since Vanilla)? So ask and ask and ask. I live in Australia so won't be awake but put some of these questions to the dev's. Paladins have been really out of the loop (nerfs and changes never get explained properly) and a disenfranchised feeling has come over us this expac, don't waste this opportunity to get some answers!! :) starts soon PS: (Oh lordy I enjoy holy though)Zavala24 Nov 14, 2011
Nov 14, 2011 Holy paladins seem like happy peoples. Every couple of days I browse through the paladin forums (god only knows why) reading some posts and today I noticed...holy paladins seem like happy peoples. There are so few threads relating to holy paladins, I'm guessing theres nothing to complain about? Maybe there is but noone is saying anything? While I see countless threads with rets b$%ching and complaining...holy stays silent. If your a holy paladin, I invite you to share with us your happiness. Share your thoughts on the holy spec of today. If your not happy...fair enough, share your unhappiness too i spose. Your thoughts on upcomming patch changes? Will having only one "Speed of light" source make pvp survivability difficult?Sxcbod7 Nov 14, 2011
Nov 14, 2011 The Ret double standard thread! ... ... ... ... Who knows more? :DMurlöc35 Nov 14, 2011
Nov 14, 2011 Prot paly....i would like some tips So im at like IL 364 (9520gs) and im gonna start running FL soon (or at least try to). Is there anything on my gear that i should change? runes, reforging, enchants.....my trinkits kinda suck for a pally..but im not getting lucky with drops so im stuck with what i got for now....Any help would be amasing.Coehabamba5 Nov 14, 2011
Nov 14, 2011 Retribution Aura sucks 183 damage to attackers? Couldnt this have been scaled a little better in Cata?Hammerlord12 Nov 14, 2011
Nov 14, 2011 I'm going to go out on a limb here... I play ret pvp, have since wotlk which is when I started playing. I did it mostly for fun which is what I do now, 2's for points when i feel like it and blah blah blah. I only do it for fun because it seems like doing well in higher end pvp as ret just doesn't seem like a smart options. Doing it as holy seems to be a better idea, but I outright don't want to. So I'm asking everyones opinion. Does blizzard just not want ret to be a high end pvp choice? I hardly see the fun in playing only 1 spec to do well.Hertacia15 Nov 14, 2011
Nov 14, 2011 PvP questions / suggestions I am looking for some advice on spec/gems/enchants and such. Normally i haven't really focused much on pvp, but i really want to work on some of the achievements. My biggest question is should i be ret or holy, i never really liked ret but but wasnt sure how holy was in pvp. So what do you guys think? Ret or Holy? And which ever one you guys think give me some basic specs / chants and gems i should aim for! Thanks for any help in advance. DarkDarkmanning3 Nov 14, 2011
Nov 14, 2011 prot pallie pvp ? So I played a hunter from vanilla to wotlk with some resto shaman thrown in a little. Just came back to the game and have been leveling up a prot pallie. I wreck ppl in pvp as a prot pallie and it is certainy not what i remember from prot pallies, I could be wrong though. The only class I cant solo easily r frost mages and honestly i do ok unlessthey r well geared I think. Is this normal? and will I see a big change from this at max level?Corbai7 Nov 14, 2011
Nov 14, 2011 My fellow retadins I am frustration. Last night just sucked. Well besides drunken alt raid night were I apparently called an officer of the guild an old woman. ( >_< ) Anyhow, I was having a horrible time in 2s with a healer friend. We just... don't do damage. Grant it, it was a preist/hunter team but I was just frustrated. So I think I need to reasest. What is the role of a ret pally? In 4.3 is our damage going to be good enough to put out some pressure? What are the thoughts on running 2 piece tier 13, off-setting the lost of resilience with gems/enchanting and having fun with that? Bàneslayer7 Nov 14, 2011
Nov 13, 2011 Righteous Defense on Beth spinners So, on Beth'tilac we want to taunt down the spinners ASAP to reduce raid damage. But, I noticed today (after often wondering why RD didn't seem to work) that if the spinner is already targeting me -- which is very common because as soon as they come down they pick up healing aggro -- then RD doesn't pull the spinner down! It only works if the spinner is targeting somebody else. Is there any way around this? Or am I pretty much stuck with just the single taunt when Holy? (when I'm Ret I can snap taunt all of them down no trouble) Lusignan20 Nov 13, 2011
Nov 13, 2011 Prot Pally BiS Gear List (Normal Mode) I made a BiS gear list for 4.3 normal mode. I have seen BiS lists in the past, and all of them were heroic gear. I know that the heroic mode gear is THE best in slot, but a lot of us just don't want to run heroic modes. The list is posted on the forums at mmo-champion here: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/1021085-BiS-Prot-Pally-Gear-List-(Non-Heroic)?p=14197747#post14197747 I posted it there because they have a working list of all new gear in 4.3. The item ID# does not work in the armory just yet because the gear is not on live yet.Kelsion1 Nov 13, 2011
Nov 13, 2011 Prot Mastery>HP's? Mastery>HP's? I have almost 20% mastery but 138K health and still worried about tanking heroics. I lot of complaints from healers. I do take good hits when they do get me w/o any mitigation but wouldn't I be taking more big hits w/o the mastery? Thansk from a Pally tank who needs help.Viictorii6 Nov 13, 2011
Nov 13, 2011 Curiosity for opinions, paladin guild name? Just curiosity, what you guys think of my guild name? For a paladin guild name that is. I made it primarily for the bank/name etc. Just would like some opinions.Jakosta12 Nov 13, 2011
Nov 13, 2011 Just Imagine this... After a recent post I thought of this, and it made me lol, thought if anyone might need a good laugh this would be good to imagine. You are in WSG, and suddenly, you see McDonald the clown from the fast food place kicking someone's @$$.Jakosta6 Nov 13, 2011
Nov 13, 2011 judgment in 4.3 with the buff to judgement in 4.3 would it now be wise to glyph judgement ? would this be considerd a dps increase from the exo glyph? or is glyphing exo still the way to go come 4.3?Arthais8 Nov 13, 2011
Nov 13, 2011 Decide the role for the Holy Paladin please It would seem that over the last few major changes to the Holy Paladin Blizz has left us mediocre at best. By bouncing around with what “role” you think the holy pally should play you have gimped us severely and especially in PvP. One only has to look at the last two seasons (and the numbers) to see where the holy pally has been in PvP. Last season was terrible, this season not much better. This blue post sums it up: “We continued to adjust Holy Radiance for its new 4.3 design. We want paladins to be a viable group healer without suddenly becoming far and away the best AE healer. We also want Holy paladins to continue to care about Holy Power and Light of Dawn and not revert to just spamming Holy Radiance.” Not sure where “just spamming Holy Radiance” comes in as it has a cool down, but it was good, especially for PvP. Of course now it’s being nurfed because a useless cone of healing idea was implemented to make the holy paladin a raid healer, single target healer, group healer, all of the above or none of the above? If you want to make light of dawn better then make it better and don’t screw up something that’s half way there for us like Holy Radiance. So let me understand, in order to make “Light of Dawn” better we are going to make something “Holy Radiance” worse, thereby forcing holy pallys to use “Light of Dawn”. That will somehow make things better? That makes no sense at all. I had to take a break from the Holy Pally because he just didn't seem right anymore. Still not sure what Blizz expects, wants or dreams the holy paladin’s role but you are continuing to make things worse by walking the line of not really Jack of all trades, master of none. Please Blizz figure out where you want the Holy Paladin to be.Pazzoguy8 Nov 13, 2011
Nov 13, 2011 Can we stop pretending Holy Paladins raidheal This post is primarily in response to the t13 hpally 4 pc bonus, although blizzard has made some questionable decisions with holy paladins in the recent past. Lets be honest. Holy radiance is a joke of a spell. I use holy radiance more for the speed boost than i do for the heal. Raids do not take holy paladins because of their amazing raid heals. Paladains tank heal, the way our mechanics and heals function makes paladins the best tank healers. Our raid heals are a joke, and a 20% bonus to holy radiance is a completely USELESS 4pc bonus. Why would the devs possibly think that holy radiance is the spell that the 4pc should buff? The only reason any hpally would take the 4pc in the upcoming patch is if the pieces are actually itemized better than everything else in the raid. I know the piece bonuses are not final and I really hope that blizzard looks at the hpally bonuses.... this 4pc is a joke.Ellium52 Nov 13, 2011
Nov 13, 2011 4.3 Holy Paladin BiS List This is my first time "publishing" a BiS list that I have put together so any tips or criticism, etc. would be greatly appreciated. Now to get down to business, this is a speculative BiS list that I have put together off of the PTR for holy pallies come patch 4.3, for the trinkets I find that they vary between player based off of preference so I listed all healing trinkets currently installed in the PTR for healing. I apologize that the format of the on use and proc effectives on the trinkets and Maw of the Dragonlord got messed up when copying this from my guilds forums - will try to fix later if I find the time. Helm - Valor Points - Glowing Wings of Hope - Spirit / Crit - 1 meta + 1 red socket Neck - Morchok - Petrified Fungal Heart - Spirit / Haste Shoulders - Tier Token - Mantle of Radiant Glory - Spirit / Haste - 2 red sockets Back - Valor Points - Woundlicker Cover - Spirit / Haste - 1 red socket Chest - Tier Token - Breastplate of Radiant Glory - Spirit / Haste - 2 red + 1 yellow socket Bracers - Yor'sahj the Unsleeping - Heartblood Wristplates - Spirit / Haste - 1 red socket Weapon - Morchok - Vagaries of Time - Haste / Crit + 2783 SP - 1 red socket Madness of Deathwing - Maw of the Dragonlord - 2945 SP + Proc: Your healing spells have a chance to trigger Cleansing Fire, healing all nearby friendly targets in front of you for 5280 to 7920. Shield - Warmaster Blackhorn - Timepiece of the Bronze Flight - Spirit / Haste Relic - Valor Points - Lightning Spirit in a Battle - Spirit / Mastery - 1 prismatic socket Gloves - Tier Token - Gloves of Radiant Glory - Spirit / Crit - 1 blue socket Belt - Ultraxion - Dragonfracture Belt - Haste / Spirit - 2 red sockets Legs - Tier Token - Greaves of Radiant Glory - Spirit / Mastery - 2 red + 1 yellow socket Boots - Valor Points (BoE) - Silver Sabatons of Fury - Spirit / Haste - 1 red + 1 yellow socket Ring 1 - Random Boss Loot (DS) - Signet of Suturing - Spirit / Haste - 1 red socket Ring 2 - Valor Points - Band of Reconstruction - Spirit / Mastery - 1 yellow socket Hagara the Stormbinder - Ring of the Riven - Haste / Master - 1 red socket Trinket Choices: Valor Points - Bottled Wishes - 458 haste + Use: Increases your spell power by 2290 for 15 sec. (1 Min, 30 Sec Cooldown) Valor Points - Reflection of the Light - 458 Spirit + Use: Increases your spell power by 2290 for 15 sec (1 Min, 30 Sec Cooldown) Spine of Deathwing - Heart of Unliving - Equip: Your healing spells grant 88 Spirit for the next 10 sec, stacking up to 10 times Warlord Zan'ozz - Seal of the Seven Signs - 458 int + Equip: When you heal you have a chance to gain 2904 haste rating for 20 sec Random Boss Loot - Windward Heart - 458 int + Equip: Your critical heals have a chance to instantly heal the most injured nearby party member for 10388 to 12073.Iakopa1 Nov 13, 2011
Nov 13, 2011 Arbiter of the light would it be so bad to buff this? i feel like TV isnt even noticable unless it crits.Oleitie0 Nov 13, 2011
Nov 12, 2011 inquisition completely useless for ret pvp? Seems like my TV and crusader strike are not gaining benefit from inquisition, on test dummy i got my best TV crits with inq off, was that RNG round up luck or have i been a fool for attempting to keep inq up 99% of the time in arenas/bgBleede4 Nov 12, 2011
Nov 12, 2011 Mana management I keep running out of mana while healing heroics. any tips? also, i read that in patch 4.3 judging seal of insight will no longer restore mana. did my situation go from bad to worse?Jomini4 Nov 12, 2011
Nov 12, 2011 4.3 ret Retribution Sanctified Retribution now increases the critical hit chance of Hammer of Wrath by 2/4/6%, down from 20/40/60%. Two-Handed Weapon Specialization (passive) now increases damage by 25%, up from 20%. Seal of Truth, when Judged, now benefits from a multiplier of 20% per stack of Censure, up from 10%. im happy they're nerfing wings, but im sad they're still dispellable, i wouldnt mind if they even lowered the damage to 10% and made it non-dispellable, its just such a pain if someone spell steals them even if you put up a load of magic buffs after you use them ~_~. but other then that happy they're taking out some RNG and adding more constant damage.Rylanodory33 Nov 12, 2011
Nov 12, 2011 The Divine Storm blows..... At present, there is some talk of moving divine storm to consuming Holy Power and paring it to Templar's Verdict in a similar fashion of how it is currently paired with Crusader strike. From there, move in Hammer of the Righteous to pair with crusader strike. I'd have to say I have certainly thought about as much myself, about a year ago. Now after a year of playing Cata, I wouldn't want it. The Hammer belongs to Tank. The storm belongs to Ret. They are signature moves. Instead of moving towards a cheap solution, please be bold and invent some other AE finishing move. The the storm and hammer where they lie. The plans that I continue to hear are about how the mechanics can be rearranged to simplify maters. Simple = Boring = Easy. Ret absolutely needs some sort of additional attack. I am not conviced that additional attack is an AE attack to pair with TV. It would be better if we had something to slide into our rotation inplace of Holy Wrath. Somehting with a 4 or 5 sec cool down. Currently, droping a TV inbetween Storms is convienent. It's not always available, some additional attack is needed. Also to smoth out the rotation in a meaningful way. Thank for reading Naimon7 Nov 12, 2011
Nov 12, 2011 Ret utility in MoP arena So is Ret going to be worthless in MoP arena? Looking at the talents, we are going to have next to no utility compared to other classes, so why choose Ret over something else for the team? Fist of Justice is a no brainer in the 30 tier, but we lose out on Repentance (they nerfed it to a cast time anyways). Our damage better be insane because we won't have much else to bring to the table.Rahhwasz8 Nov 12, 2011
Nov 12, 2011 Stop Nerfing the Paladin! All I'm going to say. Ever since I started playing WOW its been nerf after nerf after nerf. I've lost 3 of my best friends on wow because they quit due to the paladin nerfs. I'd like it if that would stop? Ah well just my opinion.Damionstjame16 Nov 12, 2011
Nov 12, 2011 Not sure why my mana pool is shrinking... So, I just purchased Immolation Gloves for my Paladin, to replace a set of Flash Freeze Gauntlets. The Immolation gloves were socketed with 40 int (so I gained the socket bonus). The Flash Freeze gauntlets were socketed with 20int/20haste. However, when I put on the Immolation gloves, my mana pool shrinks (by about 1600 mana). Am I missing a mechanic here? I'm sure I must be.Saraneth2 Nov 12, 2011
Nov 12, 2011 Just a quick transmog set i thought up ;) I was thinking of getting it for my healing transmog set, but anyone can use it for healing or tanking or even dps with a weapon change if they want :) So basically, all it really has is the heroic version Healing plate gear from Firelands(Paladins can use Tier 12 heroic if they would like) the weapon is Broken Promise, the shield is Ward of the Red Widow(must be normal mode shield) or if you want to use the set for damage you can use Voldrethar, Dark Blade of Oblivion for their weapon, or many others(I think that one goes best with the set though) :) Comments or ideas would be awesome, and I wanna see what YOU'LL be using in 4.3! Light be with you, fellow paladins! :)Hàlcyõn2 Nov 12, 2011
Nov 12, 2011 Gap Closer I have a great idea that is simple, easily implemented, would have little pve effect, and would almost completely fix our kiting issues as a ret PvE paladin so here it is. The Deadzone on Long Arm of the Law has been removed. The speed bonus of Long Arm of the Law now stacks with the movement speed bonus of Persuit of Justice.Daraman6 Nov 12, 2011
Nov 12, 2011 28 SP > 50 Haste? Wondering why one of our best in slot enchants is 28 SP on gloves instead of 50 haste anyone have an idea of why this would be? not sure of the ratio and i cant find any info on it. anything would halp TNXSinsgirl10 Nov 12, 2011
Nov 12, 2011 Judgement Changes My Target QQ As a Holy Pally, I heal as defaulted by WoW. Meaning, I target the person needing a heal, then I press a key-bound spell to heal them; and I use ALT+Spell to self heal. Due to the current model of Judgements restoring mana, I set up a macro to judge my Focus target. However, this changes my target to whoever I judged; forcing me to re-acquire my friendly target. I discovered this in a 2v2 match and found it very disconcerting. I am not able to keep my partner selected for quick dispels and heals. I have to re-target him after EVERY SINGLE JUDGEMENT. While I added the line: /targetlastfriendly to my macro, enabling me to hit it twice to re-acquire my 2v2 partner, I can't help but wonder, is this REALLY the model of play that Blizzard wants for Healers? As a player who doesn't use Healbot or Clique, I hate it. Just wanted to voice my opinion on this issue, and to see if others felt the same way.Rejk9 Nov 12, 2011
Nov 12, 2011 pallie tank dps So I have a very simple question. I have been leveling up a pallie tank. Played through classic, tbc, and wotlk. Played most of the raid content in those. A lot of it as it came out and was still very competitive. I played as a hunter. I was always and only dps, never a healer or tank. I just came back cause my nephew has started playing the game . So in context my question comes from a hunter dps that always paid attention to rotations and max min stuff. I do not remember Pallie tanks or any tanks dominating the overall dmg meters on 5mans, but I do now. I am normally around 50% dmg overall for any 5man, from level 15 to now. I assumed at first it was a change in the mechanics, more aoe etc but now I dont know. I know it is ridiculously easier then it was before , even wotlk that happened but I still dont remember tanks out dps'ing dps. Sorry about the wall of text but this is my question. Is this just the way it is and dps just sucks for dps in 5mans or are the ppl I find in 5mans just ridiculously lazy? edit: I have no hierloom gear and still am around 50% damage overallCorbai6 Nov 12, 2011
Nov 12, 2011 Name for Paladin I am thinking about making a Paladin and need a meaningful, not silly name. I Don't exactly know what to name it, and I think it will be a retro Pally. If I could have some cool names that would be greatly appreciated!Foxthorn4 Nov 12, 2011
Nov 12, 2011 Ret Paladins aren't consistent in pvp. We are the easiest class to kite. I think freedom should work like a intercept or charge. Every single melee dps gets a slow ability, why can't we? The one thing that I am experiencing is that our dps is not consistent. Every 2 mins we get to pop our cool wings, z, and a trinket to get that one target down to 0 health. That is if they don't spell steal or dispell. I can careless if they can dispell or steal my wings, that makes me think more of when to use the cooldown with what kind of cc. Our dps needs some boost in pvp and pve, I don't think increasing the damage by 5% wouldn't make a huge difference. We need more proc for our TV. In 2v2 my friend(holy priest) and I fought a disc/frost team. It was a 30mins long..... spell steal/disepll.... One thing that'll fix pvp is, get rid of resilienceFluenz39 Nov 12, 2011
Nov 12, 2011 Prot pally? Hey guys i just recently started playing again and i'm leveling up to 85 and i was just wondering whats my best bet to hold most aggro possible as prot? & Maybe a couple comments on what stats i should stack up on more would be great as well. Thanks for the help greatly appreciated!Yourajerk2 Nov 12, 2011
Nov 12, 2011 Paladins, what do we know about 5.0? Paladins, what do we know about 5.0? This is to help aid in questions that may be asked in future Q&A with developers. I saw a lot of questions on the Q&A of 11/9/2011 that could have been answered by doing a little research and discerning some of the information that has already been given. I will try to keep this up to date as new information presents itself. Talents of 5.0 Presented at Blizzcon Level 15 (Mobility) Options -Speed of Light, Instant, 1 min CD Increases your movement speed by 60% for 6 sec. During this time, you radiate healing to nearby allies. -Long Arm of the Law A successful judgment increases your movement speed by 45% for 4 sec. -Pursuit of Justice You gain 10% movement speed for each current charge of Holy Power. Level 30 (CC/Snare) Options -Fist of Justice, 960 Mana, Instant, 20yd Range, 30 sec CD Stuns the target for 6 sec. (This is ability upgrades and replaces the base ability Hammer of Justice) -Repentance, 2880 Mana, 1.5 sec Cast, 30yd Range Puts the enemy into a state of meditation, incapacitating them for up to 1 min. Any damage from sources other than Censure will awaken the target. Usable against Demons, Dragonkin, Giants, Humanoids and Undead. -Seal of Justice, 4480 Mana, Instant Fills the Paladin with Holy Light causing direct attacks to reduce the target’s movement speed by 50% for 5 second deal 87 additional Holy Damage. Level 45 (Defense) Options -Blessed Life You have a 100% Chance to gain a charge of Holy Power whenever you take direct damage or are stunned, feared or immobilized. This effect cannot occur more than once every 8 sec. -Sacred Shield When reduced below 30% health, you gain the Sacred Shield effect. The Sacred Shield absorbs 18005 damage and increases healing received by 20%. Lasts 15 sec. this effect cannot occur more that once every 60 sec. -Ardent Defender, Instant, 3min CD Reduces damage taken by 20% for 10 sec. While Ardent Defender is active, the next attack that would otherwise kill you will instead cause you to be healed for 15% of your maximum health. Level 60 (Healing) Options -Selfless Healer Your successful Judgments reduce the mana cost of you next Flash of Light by 50% and improve its effectiveness by 50% when used to heal others. Stacks up to 2 times. -Eternal Glory Your Word of Glory and Light of Dawn have a 30% chance to not consume Holy Power. -Holy Shield, Holy Power, Instant, 40 yd Range Shields a friendly target, absorbing 1507 damage per charge of Holy Power for 10 sec. Level 75 (Utility) Options -Veneration Your Consecration causes the Veneration effect on party or raid members within its area. Veneration – You are immune to movement impairing effects for 6 sec. -Acts of Sacrifice Reduces the cooldown by 20% and mana cost by 20% of your Hand of Freedom, Hand of Protection and Hand of Sacrifice. In addition, your Cleanse will remove one movement impairing effect if cast on yourself. -Clemency, Instant, 5 min CD When activated, immediately finishes the cooldown on your Hand of Freedom, Hand of Protection and Hand of Sacrifice. Level 90 (Improved CD’s/RNG) Options -Holy Avenger Summoning your Guardian of Ancient Kings also imbues you with the power of a Holy Avenger. Holy Avenger – none of you abilities consume Holy Power and cast as if 3 holy Power were consumed. Lasts 10 sec. -Sanctified Wrath You gain more frequent access to one of your abilities during Avenging Wrath. Holy -Holy Shock has no cooldown. Protection -Judgment has no cooldown. Retribution –You can use Hammer of Wrath. -Divine Purpose Abilities that cost Holy Power have a 15% chance to cause the Divine Purpose effect. Divine Purpose – Your next Holy Power ability will consume no Holy Power and casts as if 3 Holy Power were consumed. Hitch26 Nov 12, 2011
Nov 12, 2011 New sound effect for SotR While blizzard is changing the TV animation maybe they could change SotR to not sound like i'm hitting someone with a popsicle stick. Is it just me or does it just feel underwhelming compared to its damage. Hammer of the Righteous sounds deadly. I like using it just for how it sounds sometimes. Am I alone on this?Crios4 Nov 12, 2011
Nov 12, 2011 Help Reforging.. hey guys! just got back to being ret pve. I need help with refording. Can you guys help please? did i reforge correctly?Abolishier3 Nov 12, 2011
Nov 12, 2011 Mail vs Leather/Cloth Ok, since I am only 10, there isn't many mail with Intellect or Spirit, so should I just get leather and cloth with those stats?Creseli3 Nov 12, 2011
Nov 11, 2011 Can anyone identify this weapon? Please. http://media.photobucket.com/image/judge%20malthred%20action%20figure%20review/geekpinoy/malthred/malthred-07.jpg?o=7 It's the weapon from the bada$$ Judgement paladin figure. any ideas to the name of the weapon? Hopefully it is attainable and transmognifiable.Jakosta2 Nov 11, 2011
Nov 11, 2011 Remember when.... Judgements use to hit like a truck........anyway, I think it's about time that seals came off the GCD. What do you think? Taking two GCD's to switch between an aoe seal and a single target seal is just booty.Klypso11 Nov 11, 2011
Nov 11, 2011 Gear check For Tanking I left WOW a few months after Cataclysm hit and I've gotten my gear up to snuff (sorta). Just curious if some gear snobs here wanna check my gear out and make fun of me or give me some tips. PS Yes I know I'm playing Holy/Ret now - I know how to spec - gear is my biggest problem really. Vaydra9 Nov 11, 2011