Paladin

Nov 21, 2011 Season 11 PvP Set Bonus? I heard that the set bonus for season 10's pvp gear is going to give us one holy power every judgement. Discuss.Unholyfarts10 Nov 21, 2011
Nov 21, 2011 Prot Rbgs I see everyone saying they would rather go with a warrior or a blood or even a druid over a pally tank, Why is a pally such a bad choice being a tank In a fc game? Besides the fact of getting across the field faster. I want too be a tank for Rbgs, are my goals tanking Rbgs as a pally too high? or is it possible to be a good pally tank for pvp. Also what gems should I stack? and should I go with full pvp?Honeybaked2 Nov 21, 2011
Nov 21, 2011 Paladins. Is that a sword? LUXURY! Is that a horse?! SLOTH! Is that a helmet???!! VANITYYossarion14 Nov 21, 2011
Nov 21, 2011 Defensive coodowns Hi guys, i'm kinda new at tanking, and i don't know when i should pop defensive CDs, and wich are the ones that i must use in each case. Regards.Phenryr2 Nov 21, 2011
Nov 21, 2011 Leveling As A Holy Paladin Hello Paladin forum! Recently, I started a Holy Paladin. I wanted to heal as a Paladin because they used to be so fun back in TBC. I'm having a lot of problems trying to adjust to the post-Cata world of Paladins. For instance, the fact FoL is not as efficient as it used to be is throwing me a curve ball. I'm not doing too well in these low level dungeons, so I fear I won't do any better once I get to the higher levels. Right now, I find myself not being able to keep up with the damage my tank takes. The 2.65 cast time of Holy Light seems to doom me. I have been using Holy Shock whenever I can, and then Word of Glory when it's ready at 3 HP. What really brought this to "light" (haha, punny), was Shadowfang Keep. When Lord Godfrey uses that pistol barrage, I just can't keep up with the damage my druid tank was taking. I could end up using FoL, but I burned through mana very quickly that way. Godfrey would use that spell twice per encounter, so I would almost always be OOM by the time that second shot came around. I have about 1000 mana at level 21. Am I on par, or am I undergeared? Any tips to helping me adapt to healing as a Paladin? I really haven't played seriously since TBC.Tranter6 Nov 21, 2011
Nov 20, 2011 PVP Holy? http://www.wowhead.com/talent#sMIbdrzudsbhbZcb Any adjustments to the tree? Input?Aggronn9 Nov 20, 2011
Nov 20, 2011 Outlands tanking gear Level 60 now. I'm confused with what I should be rolling on for gear. I'm not seeing dodge/parry gear so I'm not sure what is considered tanking gear. It looks like early dungeons, plate gear has strength/agility/stamina and resilience on them. Its not until the mid dungeon range of outlands where strength/stamina gear drop with either crit or defense rating drop (this is tanking gear for sure but not a lot of drops with defense rating on it) Is it wrong for me to roll on strength/agility/stamina plus resilience gear? It looks like if I roll on any outland gear, my dodge/parry will slowly drop to 0/0. Is this bad or is having more health in outlands more important? TBH, I need help with priority stats for outlands. I just ran ramps, I'm in my pre TBC gear that has dodge/parry on it and the healer seemed challenged with keeping me up. I'm using divine protection and holy shield and wog as much as possible and my pulls are small. I'm not pulling groups upon groups. My health drops fast, I do have devotion aura on as well. Any help would be great thanks.Tarjå4 Nov 20, 2011
Nov 20, 2011 Divine purpose buffed from 15% to 25% what are your guy's thoughts on this?Bråveheart12 Nov 20, 2011
Nov 20, 2011 Is it me or is it them?? is it just me or does it seem like paladins dont put out as much damage as they use to... i find myself waiting for cooldowns just so i can put numbers on the board. or just to stay alive... and i dont know if its just me but their durability has gone down too. its almost like you HAVE to use all the crazy shields blizzard gave us... i love paladins, ive been a paladin since vanilla. Im just not satisfied with the damage and survivability we have as of now. im not saying make us OP im just saying when i see DKs and rouges and warriors doing over 4mil dmg in BGs and im trying to kill a Druid in bear form and it take 3 ppl to bring him down, it bothers me. I miss the ALL POWERFUL PALADIN!!! like it use to be.... just sayin. i think paladins are nerfed pretty hard right now. Anyone else thinking the same thing??Lithius15 Nov 20, 2011
Nov 20, 2011 Firelands! Just wondering, taking a look at my gear am I ready for Firelands? And if so, how far?Bloodyen6 Nov 20, 2011
Nov 20, 2011 Verigan's Fist and other unobtainables Verigan's Fist has an amazing and classic Paladin Warhammer look. It would be amazing if the model, especially the icon on the hammer, could be brought back for current and future paladins to enjoy. Anyone else have an old weapon they kept or wish they had that's no longer obtainable?Esandarius3 Nov 20, 2011
Nov 20, 2011 New Templar's Verdict effect? So, apparently TV is getting a new effect, what do you think it should look like?Arieus17 Nov 20, 2011
Nov 20, 2011 Hammer of Wrath nerf? I'm not really sure why they are nerfing the critical strike chance of hammer of wrath, wings is gonna be pretty useless without that, and ret pallies are pretty useless without wings. Yes hammer of wrath still hits for a decent amount but the crit nerf is gonna hurt ret very bad, Any ideas why they would do this? I hear theyre trying to get ret to not rely on wings and other cds, but it doesnt seem like theyre giving much of a buff to other things so that we wouldnt have to rely on the cds.Adrøck23 Nov 20, 2011
Nov 20, 2011 Light of Dawn directional trouble I understand that Light of Dawn is a frontal cone, and when trying it on a guildie that seems to be true. So why does the graphic shoot out to the left side? It's pretty confusing, I see pallys standing to the right of the raid so they can shoot light of dawn left, then it doesn't hit the targets they want.Tejay5 Nov 20, 2011
Nov 20, 2011 What are you Thankful for? My fellow Paladins, Thanksgiving is in less than a week. Let's be thankful for few days even if Blizzard hate us. So what are you thankful for? I'm thankful for all those frost mages who likes to eat me alive with smiles on their faces, because you make me play harder and make me stronger. I'm thankful for my guild, they are the kindest people I know in World of warcraft and gawd they are good players. I'm thankful for the Paladin forum community, because you all are helpful and scarcastic biznitchiesFluenz7 Nov 20, 2011
Nov 20, 2011 Lv90 ability (prot) Light's Hammer: A hammer of light flys straight out ahead of you for 50 yards for (ap*75% str/ mass of a humming bird + the diameter of the sun in millimeters) damage and (Thrall's max health / Lobster's Agi) in damage when it returns to you. All damage is increased by your weapon damage if you have a mace equipped. Damage formulas may change in final draft. get our weapon choice involved with our damage (since it does fit with the lore) much like some rogue abilities. Plus this would fit the Comic book Avengers idea that has been undertoned in paladins, avengers shield and teir 2.5 armor (come on it looks like Ironman)Soulrage2 Nov 20, 2011
Nov 20, 2011 Lost my Macros could use some Help So recently I decided for a change in pace and opted to do a character recustomization. What they don't tell you (or maybe I missed it in the fine print, who knows) is that doing so deletes all of your character's personal macros! I'm completely lost here - I made my tanking macros ages ago so I don't remember what they looked like, and can't seem to find anything remotely similar to the setup that I had on the usual sites. I'm also just not great at macros in general, so fixing it on my own is probably impossible. In short, this is a total disaster, because I rely on those macros to keep my hotbar under control, and without them I basically can't even play the game! My only hope is that maybe if I describe what the macro did someone here can maybe reconstruct it for me. So here they are: 1. The first macro did the following - it would alternate between Hammer of the Righteous and Judgment/Consecration/Holy Wrath until building up three stacks of Holy Power, then it would cast Shield of the Righteous. 2. The second is kind of a basic thing, but for whatever reason it isn't listed on wowwiki anymore - it casts all my buffs - Blessing of Kings, Righteous Fury, Seal of Truth, Devotion Aura - then resets to Blessing of Kings after a few seconds. 3. And finally, the last one handled mounting and dismounting. It would cast either an epic ground mount if the zone only allowed ground mounts, an epic flyer if it allowed flying, and pop Crusader Aura. when clicked a second time, it dismounted me and cast Devotion Aura. Any help would be tremendously appreciated - I just can't even play the game without those macros!Rosilocks4 Nov 20, 2011
Nov 20, 2011 Question What steps do I need to take from here ( Gear wise ) in order to start Zul Heroics? Plus I am not quite sure on how to reforge and if I need to be thinking about that as well. Any advise would be appreciated.Kaganos1 Nov 20, 2011
Nov 20, 2011 4.3 Ret Paladin Proposed Changes In this thread I will be explaining my proposed 4.3 changes with the Retribution spec. Buffs •New Seal - Seal of Vengeance - Increases range at which you can strike with all melee abilities by 5 yards and causes a buff increasing melee damage by 1% lasting 5 sec, stacking up to 5 times from each melee strike/swing. Causes 20% weapon damage(give or take)on each swing. •New Blessing - Blessing of the Crusade - Increases all melee damage by 10% and granting 5% of your mana on each melee swing. Also reducing the CD of Crusader Strike by .5 seconds, down to 4 seconds. CDs •Replace Lay on Hands effect with an undispellable or spellstealable HoT that will continuously heal the Paladin for 10% hp every 3 seconds until fully healed. Damaging Abilities/CC •Repentance CD has been reduced to 45 seconds. •Hammer of Wrath damage has been increased to 20k, doing double damage when critting, damage increased properly by inquisition and mastery. •Judgement CD has been reduced to 6 seconds, doing 30% less damage. Talents/Glyphs •Communion has been replaced by Test of Faith, causing each Crusader Strike to increase its damage by 5/10/20% for 20 seconds per stack, stacking 3 times. •Long Arm of the Law talent has been upgraded, when gaining the speed buff you are freed of all movement-impairing effects. •Eye for an Eye talent has transformed into a 3-point talent, with a 10/20/30% chance to reflect 10/30/50% spell damage back at the attacker. •Selfless Healer talent has been upgraded to when you cast any single-target heal on a friendly player(excluding yourself), you gain a 5/10% melee damage buff lasting 5 sec. •Glyph of Truth effect has been replaced by a stacking buff that increases expertise rating by 2/4/6/8/10 per stack of the damaging debuff applied to your target. •Glyph of Judgement increases Judgement damage by 30%, up from 10%. •Glyph of Crusader Strike has been upgraded to increase the critical strike chance of Crusader Strike by 8%, up from 5%. Well players of WoW, Forum-readers, and hopefully blizzard, these are my thoughts on how you should change Ret Paladins in the 4.3 patch. I thank you for your time, please leave comments on your thoughts as well!Paddix41 Nov 20, 2011
Nov 20, 2011 How is my gearing so far? Like enchants, gemming, reforging, etc. I'm still having some difficulty deciding on crit vs haste.Elewood10 Nov 20, 2011
Nov 20, 2011 Transmorg help please Can someone please tell me where I can get a Black cape?? Just a pure black cape, where to get it and what not please. Also pure black plate pants & Yellow plate shoes (: Thanks!Pally4 Nov 20, 2011
Nov 19, 2011 Why don't i have the plate bonus? I bought plate specialization. I have all plate in armor slots. But i am not getting a stat boost that i can tell. If i replace a plate piece with a mail piece intellect actually goes up. Is it because i have a boa cloak? but there is no plate for that slot. Help! p.s. i know it says i am 49 but i am 50.Amallo3 Nov 19, 2011
Nov 19, 2011 Drop 4 pc Holy bonus for H Gear? Was wondering everyones general thought of the holy paladin 4 piece i feel like it is very weak and was wondering if its worth it for me to drop the 4 piece for heroic loot instead for the pure stats. thnx for the inputKetrik3 Nov 19, 2011
Nov 19, 2011 Apparatus of Khaz'goroth observations I have had this trinket for a month now and wanted to make some unscientific observations of it's utility compared to the static Ruthless Insignia of Victory trinket The beniftis of the Khaz trinket is that it has 383 static strenght which is usable at all time. For that strenght you obviously trade-off 300 resilience. I run around 3850 in Resil but am one of the highest strength PVP Ret Pallies in my battlegroup. Since I have good healers in my RBGs and guild I feel I can sacrifice the resilience. The issue with the Khaz trinket is how fast you can stack up to the 5 stacks needed for maximum damage and in my case the 2500 extra Crit. If I am assigned to guard a node at say Arhtai Basin (Stables) then I'm not sure how much benefit I get out of the trinket. It might be a case where a Rogue or Feral is trying to ninja the flag and it's a question of how kills whom first. So, take your pick on the extra resil to keep you up or the extra strength to burn them down. Where I did see a huge benefit was where I was involved in as lot of action. RBG leaders like to use me to call out target and in heavy fighting areas like Blacksmith at AB or fighting for the flag in the center of EOTS. In those cases I can be fighting for 3-5 minutes. In those cases I was getting massive numbers like 50K average TVs, 20K on CS, 35k on Exo and 50K on HOW. Then I went to the training dummies to test a more moderate parameter like what would happen if I stayed on a dummy for about a 90 second Khaz vs Ruthless trinket. This was to simulate a more tyopical PVP encounter. I went trough 3 CS cycle then dumped on TV on the first and third. On the second cycle I used my burndown macro chaining the Khaz trinket to the Ruthless on-use (BTW Khaz is the only on-use trinket in the game that can be chained with another on-use trinket in a macro). Here are the average results over 3 tests: EXO showed a 25% DMG increase on average hits and 66% increase on maximium CS showed a 11% increase on average hits and 17% increase on maximum HoW showed a 10% increase on average hits and a 11% increase onmaximum Surprisingly TV showed a 20% loss on average hits but a 44% increase on Maximum So, depending on your role in PVP the Khaz trinket may make for a stunning increase in damage. Agincourt5 Nov 19, 2011
Nov 19, 2011 Is it just me or does the new pally PVP set Look exactly like every piece of plate gear in Warhammer online?Toppypop4 Nov 19, 2011
Nov 19, 2011 Paladin PvE I've been thinking of of creating a new toon and decided to roll pally so jw whats best to solo ret or prot? I know ret is typical choice for dps but have been reading a lot about prot and cant decide.Ameste8 Nov 19, 2011
Nov 19, 2011 Need some help with my Gearing This is my third alt that I am trying to gear. I dont get to raid FL much as I am usually on my main or my bear tank. At the moment my CTC is at 92 and I cant seem to hit the cap required :( Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks in advance ^_^Emiste0 Nov 19, 2011
Nov 19, 2011 T13 I have one thing to say about Pally T13 gear... Birdman.Celanna8 Nov 19, 2011
Nov 19, 2011 Another thing about ret in 5.0 How in the world can blizz possibly make it worse on us? I speak mostly for pvp (as usual) this time, but it easily applies to pve as well. So I watched almost every blizzcon panel with my virtual ticket and something struck me about the new pally tree. Lets focus in on the final tier. While most classes I saw and can remember (cant remember them all tbh) were able to choose between 3 ending tier talents from previously separate trees (rogue for example gets to choose between the ending talent from sub, assass, and combat trees) and some were able to choose from 3 brand new talents (shamans if i remember correctly get to choose from three new totem-related spells), ret pallies HAVE TO CHOOSE 1 OUT OF 3 TALENTS WEVE ALWAYS HAD. ZEALOTRY, AVENGING WRATH, OR DIVINE PURPOSE. HOW IS THAT FAIR?!?!?! We have eliminate 2 talents that used to be ret-definitive abilities? As if we needed anymore nerfing! And thats just the final tier! CC-wise for pvp, blizz is surprisingly adding the much-needed slow to ret (50% I believe), BUT WAIT, the only way to get that is to give up HoJ AND Repent! Thats such garbage! Amidst all the outcrying of suffering ret paladins everywhere, blizzard is managing to take our class to the grave even more than ever before. I must say, friends, the future of ret looks terribly bleak, and it is a sad day to be one. :(Hoodriich14 Nov 19, 2011
Nov 19, 2011 Has Paladin DPS Output Changed? I was always near the top of the charts in BoT, Throne, and BWD. When Firelands launched, I was absent from game and came back primarily as a tank. I've recently gone back to dps as a substitute. My gear is alright, enough so to be "competitive", or so I thought. However, my figures show that I'm considerably behind where I was. Some of that I would expect, but to go from consistently in the top half to consistently in the bottom half (of dps) is a little shocking to me. My playstyle has not changed, so I"m wondering if a damage coefficient, or something, was changed? Is Firelands unfriendly towards us somehow? I guess I'm just looking for some insight as to why my output is so much lower after only one major patch. Any help would be great. Thanks.Harkin2 Nov 19, 2011
Nov 19, 2011 Ret Pally 2s Partner What class pairs nicely with a Ret pally for 2s? Im not looking to go glad or anything like that, but something to fool around with at mediocre ratings with my Ret pally buddy. This can be a healer or dps, I am just curious as to what has decent synergy/team capabilities. Thanks in advance!Emtol5 Nov 19, 2011
Nov 19, 2011 Will Repentance and heals share a school? Do you guys think that Repentance and our healing spells will share a school of magic in MoP? If anyone doesn't know, Repentance will be available to all Paladins, be a 1.5 second cast, and have no cooldown. Has there been any dev comments on this? Whether it shares a school or not is a pretty big deal for Holy in arena.Rahhwasz11 Nov 19, 2011
Nov 19, 2011 Consecration vs Holy wrath I've noticed pallies still using consecration when pulling over holy wrath when running heroics on my mage and was curious if it helps w/ aggro noticeably or not.Abuuda9 Nov 19, 2011
Nov 19, 2011 Best ENG glove attachment for RET pvp?? Just got maxed engineering on my ret and All i do is pvp. I was wondering what rets pick for pvp the: Increase highest stat (Mastery) by 480 for 10 seconds every 1 minute or the Shocker that does a 5k nature damage burst every 2 minChilax6 Nov 19, 2011
Nov 18, 2011 Idea for Final Talent Tier in MOP I know a lot of druids are upset about the current idea for their final talent, but I'm kind of hoping they could do something similar for Paladins. I would like one talent that will boost your use of HP for your current spec (dps, holy, prot), one that would let you use your Holy Power to boost your off-spec, and I'm up to suggestions for the third (maybe something similar to the talent they have now that makes abilities not consume HP for a brief period of time). This way you could choose to boost your primary spec, or boost your off-spec. For example the talent that boost your off-spec: Holy Paladin "Holy Inquisition" - Increases effect and duration of Inquisition by XX% and allows holy shock and/or exorcism to gain a damage boost by consuming holy power. "Holy Bulwark" - Allows you to use holy power to increase your avoidance by 10/20/30% per HP consumed, increases threat generation by XX%, and increases armor by 5/10/15% per stack of holy power Retadin "Holy Bulwark" - Allows you to use holy power to increase your avoidance by 10/20/30% per HP consumed, increases threat generation by XX%, and increases armor by 5/10/15% per stack of holy power. Last for 30-60 seconds "Holy Glory" - Removes (or reduces) the cool down on Word of Glory, boost Word of Glory by XX% and Holy Glory will splash 3-5 targets with 20% of the healing received by the primary target. Last for 15-30 seconds Protadin "Holy Glory" - Removes (or reduces) the cool down on Word of Glory, boost Word of Glory by XX% and Holy Glory will splash 3-5 targets with 20% of the healing received by the primary target. Last for 15-30 seconds (maybe you can't cast it on yourself) "Holy Inquisition" - Increases effect and duration of Inquisition by XX%. Increases damage taken by XX% I know there are a lot of balance issues with this. You wouldn't want protadins using "Holy Inquisition" while actively tanking, and if they can heal themselves with "Holy Glory" it almost becomes another tanking CD. But I wonder if this could be a productive train of thought. Also once you pick a off-spec to have boosted you need to be locked out of the other off-spec until the CD comes off cool down. You could control this by having the "Holy Boost" not activate until after you use your next ability after you activate the talent. If it's word of glory your trying to heal, if it's crusader strike your trying to dps, and if it's judgement (not sure about this one) then your trying to tank.Xithetagoose0 Nov 18, 2011
Nov 18, 2011 A Few Tanking Questions Hello, I've just started tanking as of yesterday and the only thing I am having trouble with is getting back aggro that is lost because of my bad skill. Also, could someone check and see if I'm reforging right. Do you switch between targets to keep aggro on other mobs or does it matter? What addons do you use?Mcchicken8 Nov 18, 2011
Nov 18, 2011 Sanctified Wrath change They should have just removed the ability to use Hammer when AW is up rather than nerf the crit chance to hell. I think that would have made a lot more sense.Rahhwasz6 Nov 18, 2011
Nov 18, 2011 Chestplate of Hubris - optimal gemming? Hi folks, I just did my first few zandoms on my pally, and got quite a few upgrades - but the one which has me a little troubled as to how to optimally gem it, is the Chestplate of Hubris. Now, it has the +20 strength bonus which does make color-coordinating tantalising, but of course the sockets are icky yellow and blue ones - which means that neither can be a +40 str gem. I'm well aware that strength is boss and that in most cases I should forsake socket bonuses for bigger strength gains - but even in the raiding ret paladin guide, it mentions that 20 strength for 40 rating is a minor gain. In this case, would a 20 str/20 hit and 20 str/20 mastery pair serve me better? I'm definitely leaning towards yes, but would love some second opinions from the more experienced ret community! Thanks, JaxJaximus3 Nov 18, 2011
Nov 18, 2011 Blizzard devs please.... ..for the love of all things holy (lol....pun intended) give ret a chance to be great in pvp. Or at least give ret a chance to be decent. Put the opportunities there so people who know and love ret can get out of the gutter. Ret needs some sort of slow or snare. Ret is the only commonly played class/spec in arena with no slow/snare/peel. The change of Long Arm of the Law does not suffice. Judgment or CS should have some sort of slow or a 1 second snare with slow afterwards (dispellable, even). Or even a brand new move that does nothing but slow (similar to hamstring, yet still dispellable). Having no peels (among other things) makes ret the least desired melee class in rbgs/arenas by far. HoJ is easily dispellable, and repent is on a 1 min. cd. I see in 5.0, blizz is making an attempt in this area, but honestly who would take the slow over HoJ and repent? So unfair. Oh sure, we can self cleanse slows to stay on a target, but it costs over 7 or 8k mana. 4 of those and were oom. Spam slows on ret, gg. Holy Power should be granted regardless of the spell being parried/dodged. Or the cd should refreshed on crusader strike if it were to not successfully hit the target. Every other class with a combo point/resource system gets parried dodged attacks forgiven (E.G. energy returned, runes not depleted, etc...). Any ret who is worth anything soft pvp caps hit and expertise, yet most will find periods of up to 15-20 seconds with no holy power gained offensively. When this happens, the ret becomes relatively useless to his or her team. Those that will troll this saying "Ret is fine - leave it as it is", are people who have never played ret in arena and are just mad that rets can and will destroy them with wings up. Im all for nerfing wings damage, but honestly it should be undispellable or at least harder to dispel through trash buffs. Im also for nerfing WoG's through selfless healer etc. but ret needs that kind of support in this state. What else do they have to help the team? Horrible damage? (dispel wings gg, slow/cc on zealotry gg), Hand spells to teammates? (dispel them gg) Nice buff? (spam dispel gg) Sitting around waiting for crusader strike to come off cd while praying for dp procs is not cutting it. I think that most rets would agree. The position of ret in pvp right now is absolute garbage. I would honestly think I could do more in arena playing a level 70 of any other class. Dont troll that please - its obvious sarcasm. However, my point is made.Hoodriich13 Nov 18, 2011
Nov 18, 2011 How good is bad pally tank? Before begin, I'm not that good. I'm just wondering how far I can get. I try doing 'advanced" threat rotation in guides up top, but I can't do it. I'm no good at watching battle while watching procs while making decisions on what skill to use. Using inquisition when no shield proc? forget it. Using crusader strike on single target and hammer multi? Forget it. I'm bad. Moments of clairvoyance where I pull it off give me a headache. I'm wondering how limiting a very basic threat rotation is going to be. Bout the best I can do is Hammer of the Righteous then X, where X is (Judgement > Avenger shield > Consecrate > Holy Wrath And use shield of righteous when 3 holy power. I can do this pretty well while dodging al'akir tornadoes and stuff. But I worry I'm gonna lose agro if I push current content. Will I?Slalin16 Nov 18, 2011
Nov 18, 2011 PvE Holy Trinkets I know its a little late, but I figure we will still use FL trinkets in 4.3 for a while. I currently have DMC: Tsunami, Fiery Quintessence. I got Jaws a few weeks ago and just can't justify having a "use" trinket that requires me to heal my heart out to get the benefit. My question is: How do other Holy Pallies feel about Jaws and is it worth it to replace one of trinkets I currently have? (I'm running normal FL) ThanksCrýpticus3 Nov 18, 2011
Nov 18, 2011 Will you be going Ret or Holy in season 11? With all the changes going around such as hammers and holy radiance nerfs... what will you find yourself playing? Also what comps? Thinking either MLP as holy or maybe some ret cleaves. Vern24 Nov 18, 2011
Nov 18, 2011 Ret Paladin vs Rogue Ret Paladin vs Rogue - How do you win? ty :DAletheia55 Nov 18, 2011
Nov 18, 2011 Will Judgement give Holy Power in MoP? I heard something about Judgement giving a charge of Holy Power in MoP (for Ret at least). I know Judgement will have a 6 second CD now, but does anyone know if there is a dev comment about Judgement granting holy power or is it just speculation that I heard?Rahhwasz3 Nov 18, 2011
Nov 18, 2011 Is Ret viable with priest come 4.3? Basically as the title says.....With our Wing's Wrath's getting nerfed will it be still viable next patch? Just wanted to know if its ok to go ret at 85 or stay holy as planned? (PVP Question..If u think its for PvE sorry :( )Decend8 Nov 18, 2011
Nov 18, 2011 judgment spaulder drop rate I have been farming BWL for 2 months and I have recived the entire Judgment set 3 times over, except the shoulders..... I have even went onto MC and have had the legs drop many times. Has there been a drop rate nerf on the shoulders? Chromaggus always drops the mage shoulders or the shaman shoulders with out fail. Has any one else ran in to this problem or is it just bad luck?Gôdric24 Nov 18, 2011
Nov 17, 2011 streamlined auras Paladin auras are old, and should be revamped. I propose that they be taken off the action bar, and all specs of paladins have the same basic aura, performing the devotion, retribution and concentration auras streamlined for all pallies, albeit at a slightly reduced effect. At about the 3rd tier of talents, each tree can talent into improved auras matching their chosen tree, I.E, the holy pallie's aura reduces pushback better then ret or prot, the ret's does more damage then the holy or prot, while the prot's provides more armor then the holy or ret. Further, streamline aura mastery, to further improve their talented auras during combat. Like, the holy's aura eliminates all pushback for aura mastery's duration, prots doubles the armor bonus, while ret's increases the damage their aura deals when struck by spells or physical attacks. Further, remove crusader aura, replacing it with a DK's path of frost type ability for mounted speed increases for the group, and make it so resistances can be added to their auras via glyphs, like the shaman's totem. And lastly, loosely related, what should replace our auras on our action bars are our four seals, truth, righteousness, insight and justice, as always on, manaless casts. I feel that when a paladin needs to switch their seals in combat, they should not be punished with a cost to them, and ressing in a graveyard they should be able to come out judging right away without having to cast a seal to get started.Cynthiapain12 Nov 17, 2011
Nov 17, 2011 4 Piece T12 Ret Question I'm looking for advice on whether or not to drop my Breastplate of Shifting Visions and Fireskin Gauntlets for Immolation Battleplate and Immolation Gauntlets. Im wondering if the small lost in strength and mastery loss is worth the extra 15 secs of ZealotryHeliocentric3 Nov 17, 2011
Nov 17, 2011 Pally Pvping hmm which spec is better in pvp Ret or prot? there both good, but would like to know what others thinkRettaden16 Nov 17, 2011
Nov 17, 2011 Flame Wrath Isn't it a sexy weapon? And funny to know, i just looked it up (http://www.wowhead.com/item=11809/flame-wrath#comments) and came across the comment where he says something about having a Nagle Ring...Needless to say, i already had that ring equipped before coming across this statement. XD I think Transmog on this would be pretty sick...thoughts?Aggronn3 Nov 17, 2011