Paladin

Aug 3, 2011 HOP and WOG arena macros Doing 2s with my partner last night and i tried to BOP him with HOP. He said he didn't get it and I didnt use it on myself nor Divine Shield. Can someone give me the correct macro for both :) Agincourt0 Aug 3, 2011
Aug 3, 2011 Hand Macro? DO you guys use a hand of salvation macro? I was trying to make one last night, and where I'm at now is like this: /target focus /cast Righteous Defense /cast Hand of Salvation /targetlastenemy Is there a better way to do this? My ideal is to set focus target on the healer so I can taunt off him in one click. Or would i be better off hot-keying party members by numbers and leaving out the first line? Then I'd just hit the party number, then the macro and it would take me back to my main target? Any other suggestions for something with this functionality would be greatly appreciated.Givortak6 Aug 3, 2011
Aug 3, 2011 Patch Notes for Dummies What do paladins need to have changed? Here's my take: *When Crusader Strike gets blocked, dodged or parried, it no longer triggers the cooldown. *Divine Protection Reworked - Reduces damage taken by 20% and makes the paladin immune to dispel mechanics for the duration. *Long Arm of the Laws 'dead zone' has been reduced to 5 yards. I believe that this is all ret paladins need at the moment. I cant speak for holy or prot because I play neither. Whats your take? **Please try to keep comments on topic and constructive**Brizzadin0 Aug 3, 2011
Aug 3, 2011 Holy pvp/leveling questions Is holy viable 80-85 (through questing) and how is holy in pvp atm compared to ret? Any answers would be appreciated.Sublicious0 Aug 3, 2011
Aug 3, 2011 Wow lv 85 pally newbie question Hi guys. I just hit lv 85 recently and start to gear up for heroics. But I am still totally new to wow and cata dungeons are huge challenge to me (ya, I think I got kicked a lot of times as a tank cause I dont know boss fight well or we got wiped) I've read the pally tanking guide and I have a question. I've seen lots of 85 people have enchantment and socket status on their gears; HOW DO THEY GET THAT? I ignore profession while leveling so I dont have a single clue about those things. Madhorn8 Aug 3, 2011
Aug 3, 2011 Axe or Sword? omg! got both!! So, im in a dilema, I got the sword today on a drop, but im not sure if the sword is that big upgrade than the axe from Firelands... Any idea on which is better for BE ret pally? otherwise ill give the sword to the tank DK that rolled against me... The Sword is Zoid's Firelit Greatsword and the Axe is Skullstealer Greataxe, both normal versions, no heroic yet.... Should I keep the sword? or give it away?Direwolf14 Aug 3, 2011
Aug 3, 2011 Paladin Kilts Everybody has mixed opinions about them. I think that Holy Paladins should have the kilt for their class set and the legplates should be for the dps and tanking sets. Any other ideas?Jellibeenz21 Aug 3, 2011
Aug 3, 2011 Ret pvp gemming/reforging I've picked up some pretty decent gear for ret, and I want to know what to gem/reforge for.Immaholycow1 Aug 3, 2011
Aug 3, 2011 GbtL bubbles Can we get our guarded by the light tooltips to list the absorb amount instead of just saying "absorbs damage" please?Holycrít5 Aug 3, 2011
Aug 3, 2011 Ret ideas and a little QQ :). Lots of people know, especially the people that are rets, that ret is not totally on par with other dps specs. Yes we are hybrid, but as blizz stated, a hybrid is a class that can be differnet roles, not a class that can perform every role at all times. So we should not have to be able to be okay at everything. We should be great at our sole purpose of ret, dps (its not dps anymore) and in PvP our dps and self survival (its now cleanse/freedom/WoG OTHER people). I would suggest tweaking Judgment dmg a littlle and maybe making our SELF heals better, considering the fact that our WoG (our main heal) only heals a large amount on OTHER players and our hard-casts can holy be casts a few times. Casting a few FoL or DL will cause us to go oom, so that we are unable to dmg until our Judgment can replenish our mana. Maybe mastery could increase our SoT or exo dmg. If anyone has a good suggestion i would like to hear it (in this case, read it). Edit: If our self heals are increased, our party member heals could be nerfed.Tarkin2 Aug 3, 2011
Aug 3, 2011 Hpal socket bonuses following? Should you follow every socket bonus as a HpalHoomanlol4 Aug 3, 2011
Aug 3, 2011 What's the min amount of haste I need As holy, how much haste do you need before it's sort of pointless, my holy lights are 1.8 after my own buffs. Any point trying to lower this?Mycal1 Aug 3, 2011
Aug 3, 2011 Paladin pvp utility idea. Add consecration as an aoe ground effect from hitting an every day ability. Let's say CS. And give it a slowing effect. Suddenly, we have a peel and can stay on target!Knilb1 Aug 3, 2011
Aug 3, 2011 Ret PvP - The Endless Chase (AKA) CleanseSpam Would it be a game breaking implementation to give Retribution Paladins a decent snare? I mean, sure! There's Seal of Justice, but even thinking about using it makes me want to scratch my eyes out. The only time I ever think about pressing that button, is in Strand of the Ancients for Demo-killing. Something even as simple as an Exorcism putting a 50% movement speed debuff would be phenomenal, giving our spec more time on target, or even Judgement. There are plenty of you that will say "Oh, well we have Long Arm of the Law", but imo it's just a really strange way to let us charge, but when we are cc'd, it does no good. I hate cleanse spamming, and i miss Retribution in the beginning of Wrath >.> WTB Divine Storm OFF THE CD OF Crusader Strike. That is all, :) But other than that I don't think there are a lot of issues with Ret, I consistently beat my DK friend in Battlegrounds, KB's, Damage, and Healing. But...maybe he's a horrible DK :DJaygon1 Aug 3, 2011
Aug 3, 2011 Your preferred S10 Ret Two-Hander? I tried all 3, and decided on the sword despite it being quite small. The mace is pretty funny looking though(in a ridiculous sort of way) and the axe looks sort of plain. All in all I think this season's weapons are probably the worst I've seen, topping S7's(oddly enough, with another small puny sword model.)Lawlbringer6 Aug 3, 2011
Aug 3, 2011 High end ret players. First of all I am coming here for help and tips. I have never done Arena as ret, have done plenty of BG's and have come to the conclusion I wish to do some competetive PvP. As I know there is a few very high end ret players. How do you get to high end? Do you have some special tips you would like to share macros etc? I use one particular macro I enjoy to use when bursting particular players. /cast Avenging Wrath /use Impatience of Youth /cast Hammer of Wrath Thank you to all those who take the time to read this and help me out. Termanology25 Aug 3, 2011
Aug 3, 2011 Looking for Advice on Gear Order Trying to figure out what order to get my t12 pieces in, considering my set of circumstances, and would appreciate any insight. I was thinking of going 2 pc t11 (chest and shoulders) and 2pc t12 (head and pants) with s10 gloves. Unfortunately, I don't have access to a reliable raid spot at the moment and pugs are pretty herp derp here on Azjol-Nerub. So, getting a 359 shoulder token may take a bit. In the meantime, should I just go t11 gloves and chest, t12 pants and head, and nix using the s10 gloves until I can get 2pc t11 and 2pc t12 ? Essentially, I guess I'm just trying to figure out how the 5% CS and notable STR increase on the s10 gloves stacks up to 2pc t11. Thanks.Durael0 Aug 3, 2011
Aug 3, 2011 Holy Pally as Raid Heals, how? I was running BWD last night and we were 3 healing it, 2 holy pallies and 1 resto druid. Well the druid was doing 9.2k HPS and i was doing 8.6k HPS as raid heals. And we hadn't wiped but after we downed maloriak, one of the dps started critizing my healing and i was like "holy paladins aren't meant for raid healing", and then 4 other people were saying now in cata they were the 2nd best raid healers behind shamans. Then after chimaeron being killed, an item dropped that i needed and i won the roll but the leader said that there was no way, he would give a piece to a healer noob like myself. I waited a little bit to see if he was joking but he took it and d/e it and i was like WTF and left. Pretty much, was that bullsh!t or do i need to get better geared and work on my healing rotation before trying to do raids? Plus who would d/e an item when someone in the raid needed it?Persseus7 Aug 3, 2011
Aug 3, 2011 Calling all Retribution Paladins (I need you) Ok, I am seeing alot of post about Retribution Paladins not being viable for PvP (mainly arena and need change). I think it is ridiculous that our main source of damage (Wings) can be dispelled instantly. I am always getting kited way too easily, the problem is when I'm getting kited its just that I'm like a foot back off getting a hit on the target so I can't get the judgement speed proc or judgement is on CD. Here are my ideas for Retribution.... - Give us a talent in the retributioin tree that makes it so wings can not be dispelled/taken - Make WoG either no CD or cost no holy power and keep the CD to increase our survivability - Give us a SLOW! GIVE US A SLOW! COME ON BLIZZARD! SLOW PLOX! Or even how we use to have the 3 judgements to either slow our target or get mana/health - I understand Ret is about burst as in CD's but please give us a bit more sustained DPS after our CDs (Maybe giving us pure Holy damage) Request sticky this post please so Blizzard can hear us Retribution Paladins!Graycen10 Aug 3, 2011
Aug 3, 2011 Quick question to you pallies. For a ret PvP paladin, what would be the expertise cap and best stat to reforge to? ( if it's expertise, then what's the second best? )Shyv2 Aug 3, 2011
Aug 3, 2011 Possible fix for Avenging Wrath and HoW Make Avenging Wrath undispelable, but make Hammer of Wrath no longer benefit from the damage increase of Avenging Wrath. This would stop the ease of dispelling Avenging Wrath but also keep paladins from becoming "Gods" in bgs Also make double Holy Wraths damage when used on a single target. Like it dislike it i don't care just throwin out some ideas. Báldur4 Aug 3, 2011
Aug 3, 2011 Starting my Pally again,but doesnt feel right Hey so I expect to get flamed for this. That's fine. I am an odd person, and I have an odd problem. I haven't really played my Paladin in years really and it was alliance. My friends started up again and have 85's and I wanted to play with them. So I faction changed my Pally and deleted my low level Pally I was leveling. Anyway...I love Paladins'. It's my favorite class and it's awesome. But when I played my Pally here it doesn't really feel like mine. It's been so long that it barely feels mine. I don't even remember leveling it, and my achievements say it took years to even get to level 70. It just feels weird, and it's a mess, and I feel like an ebay scrub. I'm wondering if this would be cured by playing it a lot again. Or if it would be better just to start a new Pally. I don't really know how else to describe what I'm feeling. Just feels kinda wrong. I enjoyed my low level Pally and unlocking achievements with it. But for some reason I don't know what I'm doing with this guy. Can't even remember leveling through the cata zones with it. Anyway sorry for the novel. Just curious about what people may think, even if it's only one person.Lunas3 Aug 3, 2011
Aug 3, 2011 Ret PvP troubles... I don't believe it's fair that we're the only class without a slow or MS of some sort. It's incredibly frustrating that our sustained damage is awful and we only deal good damage when our CDs are up. In arena, 9/10 times my wings are dispelled instantly, I don't even get a single hammer off, they're just gone and yes I do salv before I pop them. I don't like that our class is so dependent on cooldowns to kill things, and I think it's long overdue that we received a slow or MS-effect of some sort. Most of the time I'm running around waiting for CDs in arena to kill something, most of the other melee classes are capable of killing healer or at least applying serious pressure without using any CDs. Our target is constantly running at full speed, and is constantly healing for their normal amount, without my CDs up I'm usually hitting them for 3-9k, it's absolutely awful. Sometimes I get lucky with a string of procs and I can apply some pressure, but it's nowhere near enough to kill anything. Also, holy power is generated much too slow. Assuming my CS doesn't get dodged, parried or absorbed I can get one TV off every 15 seconds, also assuming I have 100% uptime on my target which is next to never. We are too reliant on holy power for it to be gained at such a slow pace, perhaps our sustained damage should be adjusted, or the rate at which we acquire holy power. tl;dr - Ret needs a snare or MS to be up to par with other melee classes, there's no reason anyone would want to do 2s or 3s with a Ret right now, when other classes offer so much more offensive and CC capabilities.Seifer46 Aug 3, 2011
Aug 3, 2011 Potential Fix To Ret Instead of Rets' guardian being a non-controllable pet, Allow Rets' use of this cd to be a TRANSFORMATION into the guardian that does the following when used: - transform into the guardian - still gain stacks of str from attacking - all enemies within 40 yds are forced into combat (because u wouldn't have a pet to stay on rogues) - all attacks used in this form slow your target (seal of righteousness would allow cleave slow) - guardian form is not usable with avenging wrath - duration reduced to 20 sec - this form would also cause forbearance to avoid OPness (or at least block off bubble use until duration ends or aura is cancelled) - possible perma freedom during this cd Edit: i guess a 10-15% dmg buff in this form would also be in order to make up for lost pet auto attacks Posted this in pally forums with little success and didn't get the feedback i feel it deserves thoughts?Deathstrika11 Aug 3, 2011
Aug 3, 2011 Why all the paladin hate? I love my holy pally right now. The healing feels fluid and fun and the mechanics seem to work organically together. Is there something i'm missing? Do pallys get worse at 85 or something? I really like healing as it stands (lvl 82) is there something that changes drastically at 85 (other than gear selection) that somehow ruins this?Dingys11 Aug 3, 2011
Aug 3, 2011 Arena healing, avoiding cc's Hello, i just started getting into pvp more this last week or so and decided to have a friend come do 2's with me for points. now my gear and his gear are not optimal this is not what this is about, and im in no way complaining about holy paladins. But some advice on how to avoid specific CC's you know are coming. ie:counter spells, deepfreezes, cyclones, bashes, polys, stuns, strangulates, etc. Mostly the situation with a druid healer on the opposing side. its frustrating to know that i have to eat 3 cyclones into a bear bash, into the interrupt. what do i trinket here? the last cyclone? the bash? (if bubble cant be used).Marical2 Aug 3, 2011
Aug 3, 2011 New tank: got gear need gem/reforge help I'm going to start tanking for my guild, I've done warrior tanking before but never as a paly. I want to make sure that I am maximizing threat/agro when I first start and then as I get better at tanking I'll change my build makeup. I think I got the gear (got VP and JP points as dps OS) but after reading wow forums, elitist jerks, ten-ton hammer etc I'm confused on a few things that I need the forums help with: (1) Do I need expertise? I currently have 13 and would need to get to 26 (right?). If I do need to get to 26 what do I sacrifice on reforge or regemming. (2) I reforged parry to max block-is that right? (3) I gemmed stamina to be at around 150K minimum so I could max stacking mastery. Is that right? (4) Do I care about hit rating? Please take a look at the gear and let me know what I should regem or reforge. Please tell me the reasons for your recommendations. Thanks for your help-I really appreciate it!Saintdrew3 Aug 3, 2011
Aug 3, 2011 Prot or Ret? I have reactivated my character after 4 years on the shelf. One spec for me is Holy for PvE. Right now I am ret for soloing. I don't know about the many changes since I've been gone but is ret a viable spec for anything besides just leveling/soloing? What would you do when you hit 85? I pretty much zero prot gear and crappy ret gear at that...and I have been hearing a lot of venting on ret...I have seen some tank pallys in the random dungeons I do but really no dps. I do some PvP as well so that is why I picked ret...but I hear that holy can be fun for bg too....although I don't understand how you can spec and play for PvP as holy. I'm mixed up...I want to make my class more fun that it is....Andrais1 Aug 3, 2011
Aug 3, 2011 Prot pally PVP how should I gem/ench well with the season 10 PVP gear trying to get full gear :) but need some advice please on how to gem and enchant this set thanks Micmore9 Aug 3, 2011
Aug 3, 2011 Paladin or Warrior? Hello Paladins*, It's very rare that I make a thread asking for help or advice when I usually try to find it myself, and I did but I'm still undecided. I'm planning on starting either a Paladin or Warrior in the very near future and I would really appreciate your opinions on how these two classes differ from one another. It's likely going to be my main or close to it so I'll be spending a lot of time with it. As either of these two classes I'm looking for how: much better/fluid to play/and fun to play each of them are as tanks in PVE/ DPS in PVE and in PVP. I'd like to do a combination of dungeons, raids and battlegrounds, maybe even some arenas with my brother. So if you've had experience with both in the above situations, your input would be great. If you don't think there's much difference in performance, or perhaps you haven't had a lot of experience with Warrior, than please tell me why you enjoy playing Paladin. Thanks in advanceMethanos9 Aug 3, 2011
Aug 3, 2011 Awesome Ret Idea Instead of Rets' guardian being a non-controllable pet, Allow Rets' use of this cd to be a TRANSFORMATION into the guardian that does the following when used: - transform into the guardian - still gain stacks of str from attacking - all enemies within 40 yds are forced into combat (because u wouldn't have a pet to stay on rogues) - all attacks used in this form slow your target (seal of righteousness would allow cleave slow) - guardian form is not usable with avenging wrath - duration reduced to 20 sec - this form would also cause forbearance to avoid OPness (or at least block off bubble use until duration ends or aura is cancelled) - possible perma freedom during this cd Edit: i guess a 10-15% dmg buff in this form would also be in order to make up for lost pet auto attacks thoughts?Deathstrika2 Aug 3, 2011
Aug 3, 2011 How am i to hold threat for Death Knights? i mean seriously im having a problem here....always has to do with Death Knights and Shadow Priest threats......i tried so hard in controlling the threat...i did everything piss holy power on the ground, single mob taunt, 3 mob taunts i literally spammed all the taunts i can think off but it just wont hold....can somebody anybody any pro tankadins help me here because i love tanking and such tbh but i dont think it can work out properly if i cant even hold a DKs outburst of OPnessPerce42 Aug 3, 2011
Aug 3, 2011 Where is our "PEEL" The word peel is now used a lot in arena. Just wondering when the Ret Paladin will have a peel. Please don't say HoJ or Repent is a peel.Speedlot4 Aug 3, 2011
Aug 2, 2011 Are Holy Paladins not supposed to exist.. Under level 85? I'm really trying the get ready for my Plate Specialization when I hit 50, but it's starting to seem like I'm not meant to. I mean I can only have so much strength and stam pieces. Has anyone else leveled as Holy that has any tips?Chronicle8 Aug 2, 2011
Aug 2, 2011 Question about the Pally Tabard. So over the course of the two years this account has been open, through the many main switches and the hackings I received, three times, I lost my Blood Knight Tabard along the way. I loved the tabard and was wondering if there is a way to get a new one or anything. I miss that thing :(Forthejim6 Aug 2, 2011
Aug 2, 2011 Best Gathering Professions for a Ret Paladin? Levelling my first 85 paladin, and can't decide which gathering professions to choose. I'd prefer something that makes the most money, but also boosts stats that I'll find useful. So, I'm thinking skining and mining. Is this a good choice?Erotharys3 Aug 2, 2011
Aug 2, 2011 Pally T12 2p? Hello!! My fellow pallies! /hairflip! I am trying to decided whether or not to lose my T11 2p which increases dmg done by TV by 10% for the T12 2p which gives my CS an ability that deals 15% as a fire dot over 4s I am curious to see what other pallys think? about the T12 2p in general I did read that the dot does't lose dps from clipping from Elitist jerks which is always a good thing lol! even more so in this case! But yeah what do you guys think?Silverocean3 Aug 2, 2011
Aug 2, 2011 Vuhdo and Razernaga I'm curious do any paladins out there use the combo of a razernaga and vuhdo? How does the interaction work out? Do you use the number keys or just the normal mouse buttons? I'm mainly looking at it from a tank point of view, but I'd appreciate the insight of anyone who uses this combo. Basically I'm trying to be better about using my available abilities while tanking to help out the raid when I can.Dherin1 Aug 2, 2011
Aug 2, 2011 would like some advice [tank] Up until now, I have had no issues with tanking, but its better to be safe than sorry. I have tanked some instances pretty well, tanked and completed all of the raids except firelands. I am looking for any input as to spec, gems, chants, reforging. Anything I could change for the better I would appreciate. Bottom line is, for the past week, I have suddenly had issues holding agro in boss encounters. I havent changed anything about my rotation or ability usage. but more often crap i am tanking goes off to hit someone else, sometimes ive had them go and start attacking someone else right after I used RD and HOR to get them back over to me, and I have never had this happen before. Any insight appreciated.Alenar8 Aug 2, 2011
Aug 2, 2011 Protection Paladin Help Needed Hi, I'm currently building my OS prot set, main spec is ret. I'm not sure what the next direction for me would be. Other than the head enchant and DPS shoulders, what else should I be looking to change? Also any tips regarding reforging, gemming and enchantments? Also I'm thinking of replacing the darkmoon: earthquake card, would the tank jp trink be a good replacement?Erethor1 Aug 2, 2011
Aug 2, 2011 Ret Paladin Question (there is a point there) This guy used to be my main toon back when ret pallies were laughed back during vanilla and TBC. I pvp, pve and ran some dungeons as ret (I am not claiming to be good btw) and then WOTLK came out with all of the ret buffs, I was healing and dpsing but at the beginning of wotlk something happened, I just did not like playing with my pally (had been my main for 3 years) so I started playing my DK and liked it. When Cata first came out I went back to the pally and I what I saw was a class that I did not recognize, I do not play a rogue because I dislike having to build up combo points and now the pally feels like a rogue building up combo points. I liked the pally for what it was a hybrid between a warrior and a priest. Did not kill fast and at the same time it could go against npc 6 lvls higher and with enough time you could kick their butts (PVE obviously). I see two things with this pally, I have a lot of free time waiting between judgements, CS, wrath, exorcism (proc) or consecrate and while in the process I am tracking for some other abilities to proc. I think I need to get an add on that basically puts numbers on the action bar to track how long before the ability is ready and something to bring down that god awful combo point generator that it is at the top of the screen and put it at the bottom or somewhere else. The current setting, just gave me a headache where instead of looking at my positioning I was looking for information in 2 different places in the screen. Now my questions are: 1 - Are there any addons that as a pally that I should have in order to avoid the looking at to sides of the screen? Anyone else has the same problem? 2 - I’ve read the stickies and find myself only pulling about 5k (6k depending on the group) while running regulars. Am I missing something? I do not have a priority, I judge (seal of vengeance), CS, Wrath, Exo (on proc) conc and then wait for the holy word, inq, and something else to proc (and then apparently I have to choose 1 because if I select one, I can’t select the other ones) and hammer every chance I get. 3 - Am I going to be able to run 10 man instances as a ret pally? To me the class use to be a lot of fun, and I did not mind not being the best out there with regards to DPS, but it was simple and to the point, now you are working extra hard for not that much of a payback. Now this is me just having picked up the class after a long time, if you know more about the class please educate me, I do not mind being taught stuff (just please do so in a respectful manner please). I guess the free time has always been there and this feeling comes from having spent a lot of time playing other classes. <li/> <li/>Doriak2 Aug 2, 2011
Aug 2, 2011 holy pally question (leveling) hey guys i had a question on gear for holy pallies i am new to wow and was wondering will a holy pally be grabing cloth caster gear till later cause from all my runs as a priest all int gear is cloth leather i havent seen any mail or plate int gear. or do i just use int greensFunsizeheals2 Aug 2, 2011
Aug 2, 2011 Ovale prot pally rotaions? I dont play my pally enough to care to remember does anyone know if someone made a good rotation for ovale prot pallies? Holycrits0 Aug 2, 2011
Aug 2, 2011 Totally stuck on what to play This week I'm going to get my T12 chest, but I'm stuck on what spec I should buy it for.. Prot is my best set so far, but I only use it to tank heroics. And I rarely try ZA/ZG because I'm really not the best tank in the world. My holy set is pretty decent, but still need rings and trinkets, and I've only healed old heroics with it. My ret is basically consists of my prot set with a few dps pieces here and there, but still pull about 17-20k on single target fights. I'm really debating between ret and holy.. considering I don't think I'm really made for tanking. I've only raided as a DPS before, so do you think I should stick with dps so I don't hold the rest of the group back if I try to heal?Alypsis0 Aug 2, 2011
Aug 2, 2011 THE TRUE PALADIN HERO. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/kiljaeden/Martencar/ /aweApocs5 Aug 2, 2011
Aug 2, 2011 Holy Paladin Macros Just wondering if anyone has any useful holy paladin macros they would care to share. For that matter any paladin macros in general would be appreciated for any spec. Thanks.Dhartin6 Aug 2, 2011
Aug 2, 2011 Holy Paladin..... Draenei or Human?......go....Lunafaze24 Aug 2, 2011
Aug 2, 2011 2s Arenas I have a friend that is leveling a holy pally atm (he is 84 atm) and we want to create an arena team together. What is the best teammate for a holy pally? I have the following 85s, Frost DK, Arms Warrior, Enh Shammy, Resto Druid, Aff Lock. Which one do you guys think it would be a better partner for the holy paladin? Any help will be appreciated.Doriak10 Aug 2, 2011
Aug 2, 2011 level 84 im stuck :( i literally cant find ANY quest givers in twilight highlands can someone help me on what to do?!?!?Bludream11 Aug 2, 2011
Aug 2, 2011 Enlightened Judgement HR for holy pally The first part of this ability confuses me as to what it is and how it would be useful for PvE. It reads, "Grants hit rating equal to 100% of any spirit gained from items or effects." How is hit rating important when you are primarily healing? Plus how does the math for this work? Is it spirit gained over a certain period of time or just spirit in general? Do people pick this ability primarily because of the increased judgements and heal on judgment?Andrais8 Aug 2, 2011