Shaman

Oct 26, 2010 Welcome Shaman: Please Read! Welcome to the Shaman forum! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss the shaman class with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy, so we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct (http://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct) and guidelines (http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/15252595157) before posting. Important Reminders: Search The search function at the top of the World of Warcraft community site is extremely effective and robust. Before you create a new forum topic, please be use it to search for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer for which you are looking. Making a new thread on an existing subject can result in your thread being deleted or, if you continue to re-post the same content, the loss of your forum privileges for spamming. Rating The forum rating system can be used to promote positive discussion, demote unhelpful comments, and even report posts that violate the forum Code of Conduct. By hovering over a post you'll be presented with several options, including a "thumbs up" (Like) and a "thumbs down" (Dislike) icon. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon will rate the post up. If enough people like a post, it will gain a Highly Rated status and appear at the top of related search results. Highly Rated posts will also have a highlighted background. Clicking the "thumbs down" icon will expand a drop-down menu which will include "Dislike," "Trolling, "Spam" and "Report" options. "Dislike" will rate the post down. If enough people dislike a post, it will be darkened, and with a lot of dislikes it will be hidden completely. You can also quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of a violation. Please note that you can only rate each post once. Use your power wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community. Have fun posting on these forums, and good luck with your adventures in Azeroth!Lylirra1 Oct 26, 2010
1h Rerolling next xpac I know one of those posts....but hear me out. I've waited awhile to make this post because i wanted to be fully informed before i made my final conclusion on the class as a hole. I've played a shaman all through vanilla,bc, and wotlk and now came back to legion....and played alot this past year...like way more than i should've, but i had free time so yea. I would like to think im a pretty accomplished shaman ive been 2k+ in legion multiple times (all three specs), i dabbled in mythic raiding(all three specs), and have run some pretty high m+ keys (once again with all three specs) so i feel like i have a good idea of what shamans are made of. My main grievances are with world pvp, m+, and world content. I just generally feel weak..... and i know i feel weak because when i play other classes (i have all 12 at 110 with gear) i feel stronger....like much stronger. I'm 972 ilvl on my shaman..... i was the highest on my server for a few weeks( i don't know where im at now). What i do know is that i'm clearing mobs much faster on argus on my 930 ret paly(than my sham)...i'm more confident dueling people on my 940 warrior than i am my shaman....i do muchhh more aoe damage on my 950 demon hunter in m+ (whos main spec is vengeance) and muchhh more aoe on my windwalker monk who's also around 950 (than my sham). Like if my toon is the pinnacle of what an enh shaman is...970 ilvl, bis legendaries, 4 set.....i'm severely disappointed. I feel like it has something to do with our kit because just increasing damage doesn't fix these problems. The whole idea of a glass cannon in wow doesn't apply to most situations in the game..especially for a melee. Most glaringly being high mythic plus keystones. There's a reason why you won't find 1 enh shaman in the top 500 m+ players. Our survivability is a joke, and our burst aoe is nonexistent. Only with spirit wolves do we even have any chance of doing decent numbers and even with that two minute cd you won't do anything closeeee to a windwalker monk who has big aoe damage every 20 seconds.....an afflic lock simply casting seed of corruption....or a balance druid who once again has 0 cds for their big aoe....plus enh shaman doesn't really have aoe its all cleave damage if mobs are all over the place which they often are in m+ (example the first big pull in maw of souls before boss) you're extra screwed. Survival hunters have a bigger health pool and a complete immunity.... arms warriors have a complete immunity (only physical but that's 99 percent of trash packs) and can attack through it....fury warriors have upwards of 9 million health....paladins have 2 immunities and can attack through them...don't get me started on rogues who have two immunities and a cheat death. The only other melee who has about the same in terms of survivability is a windwalker monk but they have sooooo much more damage it doesn't matter. A windwalker monk can burst up to 10-15 million on a decent sized trash pack, while with spirit wolves i can maybe do 5 million and then it will sustain around 3 million. I also was waiting to give my review of shamans in wpvp once i got the legendary pants a short time ago......not impressed still at 970 ilvl and all dis skill can barely kill 2 950 players at the same time. Meanwhile a fury warrior with the same ilvl as me would be able to once shot them both at the same time. A rogue with the same ilvl and skill level as me would be able to take on 3-4 940's. Watch ziqo's stream as an arcane mage he literally was fighting 5 people at the same time yesterday, and just blinking around constantly getting a huge shield and being able to do almost all his damage without having to cast once.... simply by spamming arcane explosion and blinking around. I personally have a 960 resto druid and it takes 4-5 players to kill me....if they kill me. All my healing is instant cast, i can't be slowed, and i literally don't ever have to leave bear form if a melee or even two melee are beating on me. All those classes i mentioned that's what it should feel like at a high ilvl and skill as your class...powerful. i could go on and on but before you go on and say i'm just butthurt or bad or w/e you wan't it's fine. At the end of the day there are real problems with some classes and talking about it shouldn't be a big deal especially before a new expansion. Savix a ret paladin has stated if they don't do anything to ret mobility for BFA he's gonna reroll and guess what....he's right. While ret's are doing just "fine" in all content. They have the worst mobility out of any melee in the game and it makes the class unfun and against some classes like ele sham or frost mage you literally have 0 chance of winning in a 1 v 1 situation. Shadow priests are another who have 0 chance in the open world and in the arena are getting constantly shut down because of their toolkit and where they get their damage from. My point is just looking at the very top arena players or the very top parses in antorus doesn't tell the full story of a class. There's more the game than that and especially with a focus on world pvp and the emergence of m+ in the next expansion shamans (mostly enh) are gonna fall wayyyy behind.Zaddÿ3 1h
1h Low lvl healing is tough.... I know the patch made things a bit tougher (I like it) all around but man, I'm really hurting here. I'm wondering if it's just my lvl or what. My heals are relatively weak to be honest. I keep riptide up at all times and drop healing rain and my healing totem every chance i get but I'm still just barely getting by to be honest. Healing rain is tough to get off because I'm spamming the hell out of healing surge on the tank and don't have the time to cast healing rain. Healing wave is decent but most the time the tank is tanking way too much dmg for the long cast time. So for the most part I'm just going crazy with healing surge... So yea, if I'm doing it wrong let me know.Shokuo4 1h
2h Leveling as Ele sham Hello. Has anyone lvl an ele shaman fron 100 to 110? Any talent and strategy recommendation?Zamiaa6 2h
2h Frost Shock needs a CD in arena Hi Shamans, For any of you that may also play paladin, you know how insanely limited our mobility is. Yes, we hit like trucks, but we can probably be kited by a 4 year old behind a keyboard playing an ele shaman. It is insane that you guys can sit there and just spam frost shock on me, and I can't do anything about it other than hope that you're bad as I wait for my 25 second cooldown on freedom. The worst part: after freedom falls off a few seconds later, I have to run back behind a pillar (which is next to impossible on the open map arenas) and wait for it to come back up otherwise you will just kite me to death with frost shock, till the point that my healer can't keep up. I understand you're going to get defensive because you play a shaman, I get it. When people want to change things about paladins I get ticked off a bit too. But if Blizzard refuses to acknowledge the fact that paladin mobility is TRASH, then they should be making an effort to make sure there isn't a spell that can be cast on us 100% of the time that slows us.Motìve11 2h
6h Storm Elemental Is it ever a good talent choice compared to the other options? I've read all the guides I could find and nothing suggests it or mentions a time when it is ideal. Is it super terrible, or just somewhat behind the other options? I'd like to run PE and SE, but only if it won't completely wreck my DPS. Thank you for any insight!Shockypewpew2 6h
11h Why the move away from totems?? I like my Shaman and all but I don't get why Blizzard has moved away from the class's dependence on totems. Back in the day it's really what separated the class, it's what made the shaman a shaman imo. Now we seem like a mage with a healing and melee spec. I just don't get it.Shokuo11 11h
12h Enhance should have Gust of Wind over Lunge It doesn't make sense that this is the only shaman spec without access to this ability. Enhancement should just have gust of wind rather than feral lunge. Here's why: Feral lunge over all, is not great. The damage is a laughably bad, the cooldown is fairly long at 30 seconds and you must have a target to use the ability, which means is can only be used offensively as a gap-closer and not as a potential defensive gap- creator. This sucks given how squishy enhance can be. This would be an easy fix for a lot of enhancements current pvp problems, providing both a little more mobility and if used tactically, a bit of defensive value too (at least from melee). What do you guys think?Cloudbash8 12h
15h Elemental Shaman PVP Video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ExNz1EOKZ1kBrà2 15h
19h Leveling help Just started leveling my 101 elemental shaman and Im looking for some guidance. It seems rather slow and I'm not sure if I my going about it right. Looking online I see guides on rotations and builds for 110. Can someone share a build to use for leveling with a basic single and multi target rotation please. I appreciate any guidance and tips given.Wrëkt3 19h
19h 2H ENH Bring back 2handers for enhancement please... that’s my two cents!Zap13 19h
21h shaman best racial Im going to guess orc is by far the best shaman race when it comes to pvp due to orc stun reduction? I like trolls better aesthetically but i know their racial is not that great for arenaAllvegas8 21h
21h Gust of Wind - one of the best abilities Gust of Wind is such a kick-@ss ability. Soaring from cliff side to cliff side on Argus is too fun. I love how useful it is in Argus for getting to spots. I have escaped multiple gankers by just using GoW to get to a ledge they cant get to. I also like that as an Ele, I can jump off high spots and just GoW when I get close to landing for a no damage fall. Truly of the best, maybe the BEST movement ability in the game!Halfthor4 21h
23h Reblancers on Elemental Just got another legendary for my elemental shaman http://www.wowhead.com/spell=208776 The part i don't get is why i got these on my elemental. The proc is people who stand in my healing rain receive 10% additional healing from my other healing spells. I don't have healing rainDevestation3 23h
1d Hidden Satyr vs Trained Soldier Any1 test/sim these neck enchants recently? Not sure if there's a stat breakpoint where 600 mastery is better than hidden satyr. I'm currently sitting at 50% haste 58% mastery and my neck enchant been looking at me strange xd.Pksubban1 1d
1d iLvl upgrades? i just went though the whole shaman class hall quest line to get the mount (Because its one of my favorites) but im on the last part where i have to do one 850 broken shore mission, but im having alot of trouble finding enough iLvl upgrades to do so. i seem to only be able to get them from random mission drops, and fighting that guy in the class hall. are there any other ways?Furiosah4 1d
1d Give Elemental Permanent Pets Elementals biggest issues summed up: 1. Sustained ST Damage 2. DPS while Moving 3. World PVE Content Making elemental pets permanent would solve all of these problems to a certain extent. Permanent Earth Elemental would be a great change for questing, allowing you to free cast without face tanking everything. Permanent fire elemental (obviously with reduced damage from the cooldown version) would improve sustained DPS, and allow the Shaman to continue to contribute a portion of their DPS during movement phases. Allowing fire elemental casts to generate Maelstrom would also allow Elemental to cast Earth Shocks (even small ones) while on the move. Plus you are an ELEMENTAL Shaman. Pets already last a very long time. Making them permanent wouldn't alter "class fantasy" much at all.Aeskir29 1d
1d Cryptic lauguage in patch notes. Shaman• Liquid Magma Totem, Healing Stream Totem, and Healing Tide Totem slightly changed to inherit stats properly. wut?Supra4 1d
1d Drop 4 totems toy? Hello, I'm back from a one year+ pause of WoW and I've got a question. Is there a way today (Legion) to drop 4 (dummy) totems like in the past just for flavor reasons? Like with a toy... Something like the legacy Glyph of Totemic Encirclement but that would drop 4 dummy at once. I've been solely playing Shaman since Vanilla and I'm fond of the totems I used so many times... Totems are what made Shaman unique during all those years (yes it had it's bad sides too) and I find somewhat odd today that we so rarely use them (if at all for some specs).Vlkodlak3 1d
1d Looking for Elemental advice Long time Elemental main. Some tiers my DPS is fine, sometimes it's bad (like now). I read all the guides, I'm a big fan of https://www.stormearthandlava.com/. I research and sim and my DPS is a joke right now. I've tried Pristine Proto-Scale Girdle and Eye of the Twisting Nether as my Legendaries and I've tried the The Gambling Build using Smoldering Heart and The Deceiver's Blood Pact equipped. For example, I sim for around 1.55 million on Heroic Garthi, but only do 1.28. https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/ZjvztACPXckMTHW6#fight=1&type=damage-done Not sure what I'm screwing up, any advice would be be appreciatedNayaga7 1d
1d Arena comp - enh or ele Heya! Leveling to play arena. Will be playing with a ww/mage depending who is on and holy paladin. Would ele/enh work for both mage/ww or would I need to role different spec when playing with each respectively? I.e. enh/ww & Enh/mage Or does it need to be enh/ww & ele/mage? Thanks for your advice!Shamertime2 1d
1d Enhancement PVP is dead in Legion. Unless they do something drastic, soon. No real gap closers, no way to stick to a target if we get there, a single pathetic defensive CD, heals are hardly worth casting ( at the expense of our offensive resource). Damage isn't being done when you're more or less gibbed the second you make contact. I don't know how Holinka has managed to keep his job. This is ridiculous.Orig116 1d
2d Give shamans ritual of summoning And call it Spirit Altar or something. Locks shouldn't be the only class capable of summoning players in BFA. Plus given that we have astral recall, it works out lorewise why we should be able to pull other people through different planes (albeit with the assistance of others).Laveau6 2d
2d Rate that transmog - Shaman! Last thread is at its limit so making a new one since I just got my artifact skin!! Let me know what you think! Rate the Shaman above youÆyéléss348 2d
2d Has Ele improved PvP wise last 6 months? I've been away for a bit, needed a mental reset, and been thinking about coming back but of all the classes i prefer Shaman and Druids the most being ranged hybrids. I'm curious of the status quo has changed at all for Ele in the last 6 months or so PvP wise or is the melee train still rolling along? A few details on any changes that suggest improvement would be appreciatedMulconroi11 2d
2d Most Efficient way to Gear Followers I'm having a hard time getting my followers to 900 as a shaman. As a paladin it's very easy because you can queue up work orders for armor upgrades and follower items. All I notice with the shaman is the mission board and the occasional quest in the class hall where you duel the guy for an item. Is there a more efficient way to gear followers as a shaman?Òni11 2d
2d Bad stat spread for ele. I know I should have a more crit than mastery, but I haven't been able to get good gear without being covered in way too much mastery. Do I just have to hope the RNG gods smile on me, or should I be running some older raids and hope for some lucky TFs? I leveled this guy to 110 and then didnt play legion until a week before antorus so idk if I should be farming certain ToS pieces hard.Driggins9 2d
3d Stormsinger vs Acrid Catalyst Injector Hi, friends. I am an elemental shaman, using the Gambling Build for my Single Target damage: Aftershock + Smoldering Heart + The Deceiver's Blood Pact. And today i got this 975 trinket from my Weekly Mythic Chest. Stormsinger Fulmination Charge Item Level 975 +4,150 [Agility or Intellect] Equip: Your ranged attacks and spells have a chance to trigger Focused Lightning, granting you 1119 Mastery every 1 sec. After 10 sec, this bonus decreases every 1 sec. (Approximately 0.7 procs per minute) I am really happy with it. It was one of the very few trinkets i got from the Weekly Chest (the other one was Horn of Valor several patches ago). I have done a test with it and seen that i could get 116% mastery when it procs (and i know that everything beyond 100% is a waste; i just need to find a good Neck piece with no mastery to correct that). Still, after importing the data to askmrrobot, it places my new trinket as the 9th BiS for me, behind others like Kil'jaeden's, Velen's, Amanthul's, 860 Arcanocrystal and all versions of Acrid Catalyst Injector, including the 900 LFR one. What i want to know is: 1. Is 945 Heroic Acrid Catalyst Injector really superior to 975 Stormsinger Fulmination Charge? (considering that i don't do Mythic Antorus and am not counting in warforged/titanforged stuff) 2. Should i keep using bonus rolls trying to get it? 3. Can someone Sim it for me?Antônioluiz8 3d
3d How You Know, We're Doing Ok 1. Forums are not in an uproar. 2. Minimal changes to shaman in the patch notes. 3. See (1.).Rend2 3d
3d Making us less squishy Ele and Enhance are pretty squishy. I don't care what Ion says, reincarnation is not a defensive. Can we please get an extra effect baked into Healing Surge? Something like: If maelstrom is consumed, Healing Surge reduces all damage by 10% for the next 8 seconds. Healing Surge critical heals apply a heal-over-time equal to 50% of the initial heal over 8 seconds. Duration can be extended to a maximum of 16 seconds. Effect potency does not stack. Not asking for any crazy re-works here. From a development standpoint, this should be something the devs can apply in their sleep. Please just give us the extra defense that we deserve :) That is all. Happy holidays!Shazzaman15 3d
3d Glyph of Deluge Makes Chain Heal look... exactly the same? Can we please have the glyph changed to make Chain Heal like it used to look?Atmosphaira2 3d
3d 10 Minute Reincarnation If battle resurrections and the self rez of the warlock is 10 minutes then I think a shaman's reincarnation should be 10 minutes instead of this ridiculous 30 minutes. Seriously I think this should have been changed long ago, atleast in Draenor is was 20 minutes. Thoughts?Hornedwulf7 3d
3d Im in love with my shaman. Elemental shaman feels like a bazooka.. i hope ele stays like this in bfa cause it will probably be my new main.Feroxs7 3d
3d Healing Stream Totem-Wavecrush Wave crush... one of the buffs from the netherlight crucible gives your Healing stream totem a speed buff. If I use this I can get my HST to tick up to 40% faster. I can't find documentation that says if this makes it just tick the same amount of ticks faster or tick more often during the 15 seconds. Does anyone know for sure? If it ticks more often wouldn't using the talent echo and the tidecaller legendary be best?Gidgyte2 3d
3d Got destroyed as healer in Mythic +14 I was doing pretty good until mythic +11 and heroic raiding, so i thought i'd make a jump to +14...I was so freaking wrong. Everyone started dying on me while i was casting spells or placing AoEs. I died to tics or enemy skills in the blink of an eye. My heal over times weren't doing too good either. My equipment got red pretty fast and i had to leave. My holy paladin friend with a similar item level did his +14 with no problems at all. Can i be given any advice on healing super high m+ content as a shaman? I feel i have the hang of it already, but the numbers on +14 were overwhelming for me, cast times seemed to play against me real bad too.Hadoukken9 3d
4d Enhance hidden artifact appearance How many kills on rares/boss did it take you guys to get drop ?? im on 3 months worth of kills so far and nothing lol :(Swishasweets5 4d
4d Enhancement Arena Will there be any buffs for Enhancement shamans in arena?Trainmeifgey15 4d
4d Help with enhancement I recently benched my warrior and picked up my shaman. Elemental is awesome... cool experience so far and tons of utility it brings to the game. I have tried enhancement many times... sat by a pvp dummy target practicing and getting a comfortable rotation down packed but and that’s why I mentioned I benched my warrior... compared to him enhancement shaman’s rotation feels clunky, too crowded with cds and just crappy. Have to keep track of many things (which I don’t mind) but then it feels awkward at the end Was wondering if anyone had a build/rotation that felt fluid and fun wonplay with... all this is for pvp and random bgs at that. The class is great and love resto and elen but in the long run if I can’t fogire out enhancement I think it won’t last. Help!Killdavid8 4d
4d How are enh shaman? Last time I really played one was Cata and I really liked it. I tried playing it in MoP and really disliked it and i havent touched the class since. Are they fun in dungeons/raids? Are they as squishy soloing as people say? I would only be playing pve.Lucrend7 4d
5d Flame Shock refresh calculation WeakAura Hey shamans, I was a little bored this morning, and also not super-happy with existing weakauras setups for shaman, so I decided to start making my own. This one is a simple flame shock icon that only shows when you can refresh flame shock without wasting duration. As I understand the pandemic refresh mechanism, the new flameshock will carry over up to 30% of its duration in roll-over from the previous casting. Since flame shock varies from 15 to 30 seconds based on your maelstrom, that means you can refresh from anywhere from 9.0 to 4.5 seconds out, but that number depends on how much maelstrom you currently have. Most of the other WA timers I saw just assumed you had 20 maelstrom, and I felt like learning some lua. Anyway, feel free to give feedback. The timer itself isn't terribly useful alone, but I figure everyone has their own WA setups anyway, you don't want a whole flameshock thing, just something to show how to do the pandemic calculation. link: https://wago.io/Ek4HlVe-fJillathee3 5d
5d Fix Elemental Shaman Restore them to how they were in Mists of Pandaria. Get rid of everything added to the spec/class since then. That was when we honestly were at out best. Since then we've had nerf bat after nerf bat flung at us like some nerf multistrike. It's quite ridiculous.Nøøne27 5d
5d Elemental parsing help Evening, Forum Friends. So I've been working on my Elemental Shaman as a character to have on the side to have some fun with. Over the last couple weeks of accumulating gear, I did a Normal mode full clear tonight. Now I don't have the best gear or great Legendaries by any stretch. But I purple parsed every fight...except for Felhounds. I would like some tips on parsing better on that fight specifically. WoWAnalyzer wasn't too much help when I had a gander at it. If there are any Elemental Shamans that could give me some tips, I'd greatly appreciate it!Xymiel3 5d
5d If you can keep 1 thing... If you can keep 1 thing for shaman from Legion to be part of Battle going forward, what would it be? Personally I'd love to keep Ride The Lightning, but as an actual talent option instead of just an Honor Talent. It provides a nice boost to aoe, has a beautiful graphic, and hits like a truck. I, love, RTL. How about you?Rend17 5d
5d Shaman Talent Can we please make elementals available for every spec. To me that was part of the fantasy of shaman. I haven't really been playing my shaman all Xpac because I miss Enhance with elementals. I would suggest make Earth Elemental base line. Then the 90 or 100 talents be three different elementals we can spec to have also. Fire/Wind/Water or whatever you can think of.Chewsdruid1 5d
5d Resto. Shaman Healing Pet Concept This idea is a simple rework (almost a QoL change) - First remove Frost Mage's Water Elemental and switch it with the Ice Elemental (keeping the same Pet abilities for the mages) Make the Water Elemental a permanent pet for Restoration Shamans. Perma Pet as in like Hunter Pet, Warlock Minion, Frost Mage Elemental Make the Water elemental a Healing Pet; using water theme based abilities similar to that of their Shaman partner. Simple Commands remain: Follow, Stay, Assist, Attack, Defensive and Passive Updated Commands: 1. Water Spout (Special Ability) = 40yard / 2.5min CD / Instant Cast: A burst of water erupts from the ground healing all allies with in 8yards for 85'556 health 2. Surging Waters (Basic Ability) = 40yard / 2sec CD / 2sec Channel: Water elemental channels a potent stream of water at the Shaman's primary target, if the target is an ally, the waters heal the target for 25% of the max heal done. If the Target is a foe, the waters deal 15% max damage. 3. Spring Mist (Special Ability) = 40yard / 45sec CD / 1.5sec Cast: Places a Heal over Time (HoT) on the most damaged player, healing for 30% of the player's max health for 8seconds. 4. Steaming Vapors (Special Ability) = 10yard / 3min CD / Instant Cast: Water Elemental releases out a burst of steam that temporarily stuns all foes within 10yards for 3seconds 5. Ancestral Tears (Special Ability) = 40yard / 15min CD / Instant Cast: Sacrifices the Water Elemental to return a player back to life with 30% health and mana (if available) Updated Passive (normal passive stay the same; avoidance etc,) Elemental Union: The Shaman and Water Elemental health is gradually restored by 5% - If both Elemental and Shaman are at full health, those who are the most damaged will have their health restored gradually by 3% with in 15yards (only active outside of combat)Zåpjin11 5d
5d Blizzard: makes a bunch of cool fist weapons Also Blizzard: ...but nobody ever gets to see them. You'd think after over a decade they would have figured out how to animate mounting and other random garbage with a fist weapon on. Or at least come up with a clever way of "storing" a fist weapon without it mysteriously disappearing where the sun don't shine. It's infuriating that the only time I ever get to see my weapon as elemental is if I purposefully unsheathe it. I don't even get to see it while casting.Atmosphaira11 5d
6d Entry Tricks for Shamans I was recently reading an article about a book called “Micromastery”. It was published in Europe in 2017 and I believe its reaching the United States in March. The author basically contends that the way to live a happy life is to learn small things like how to perfectly make an omelette, do a magic trick, or roll a kayak. He calls these things micromasteries. There’s probably some problems with his theory, but I did see a lot of truth in what he calls the “entry trick”. Every micromastery has one. It’s that little thing that someone can learn that instantly elevates their abilities. In tennis, that might be learning to put topspin on the ball. That alone can be the difference between making the JV team or the varsity team. So what is that one “little thing” or “entry trick” for your class that allows a player to instantly elevate their game? Similarly, what is that one little thing that you see someone from your own class (or any other class) do that makes you instantly think, “wow... that’s a player who really spends time with their class.” That might be a creative use of disengage, or a priest using life grip to pull someone onto the elevator as it begins to launch upward in LFR. Thanks everyone!Kaluko6 6d
6d Earth Shield & Healbot Dusted off the ole Rsham last night for some 3s, but noticed my healbot no longer showed Earth Shield on the target's health bar like it used to so I wasnt able to track how many stacks were remaining to refresh it. Anyone else have this problem and/or know how to fix it?Emcshammer3 6d
6d Hidden artifact appearances in BfA After I learned Zandalari Trolls will be upright trolls, I decided it was time I stop pushing off making my dream shaman. But then I learned Zandalari won't be available right away. So now I'm torn. I want to make sure I get any appearance for Artifact I can before they are unattainable next expac, but I also don't want to just race change when Zandalari are released because I want their special tmog. Does anyone know if artifact appearances will be available account wide, as long as it's the same class, after BfA launch? Or will I have to choose between getting the appearances for my shaman now and just race change, while giving up getting the special armor for the allied race for leveling 1 to max?Pstachio8 6d
6d Killed Argus - Can't do Shaman Campaign now It seems Sergarus plunged his sword into Silithus after defeating Argus, and the shaman campaign NPC has now fled from the zone. Is there some other way for me to complete the shaman campagin now? There is nothing where it is telling me to go.Korilloh2 6d