Shaman

Oct 26, 2010 Welcome Shaman: Please Read! Welcome to the Shaman forum! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss the shaman class with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy, so we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct (http://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct) and guidelines (http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/15252595157) before posting. Important Reminders: Search The search function at the top of the World of Warcraft community site is extremely effective and robust. Before you create a new forum topic, please be use it to search for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer for which you are looking. Making a new thread on an existing subject can result in your thread being deleted or, if you continue to re-post the same content, the loss of your forum privileges for spamming. Rating The forum rating system can be used to promote positive discussion, demote unhelpful comments, and even report posts that violate the forum Code of Conduct. By hovering over a post you'll be presented with several options, including a "thumbs up" (Like) and a "thumbs down" (Dislike) icon. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon will rate the post up. If enough people like a post, it will gain a Highly Rated status and appear at the top of related search results. Highly Rated posts will also have a highlighted background. Clicking the "thumbs down" icon will expand a drop-down menu which will include "Dislike," "Trolling, "Spam" and "Report" options. "Dislike" will rate the post down. If enough people dislike a post, it will be darkened, and with a lot of dislikes it will be hidden completely. You can also quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of a violation. Please note that you can only rate each post once. Use your power wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community. Have fun posting on these forums, and good luck with your adventures in Azeroth!Lylirra1 Oct 26, 2010
Nov 15 Rate That Xmog Rate the person above youTormun220 Nov 15
Nov 15 Nerfed by 43% Decreases damage/healing by 43%: Crash Lightning, Crashing Storm, Earthen Spike, Earthquake, Elemental Spirits, Feral Lunge, Flametongue, Flametongue Attack, Frostbrand, Fury of Air, Hailstorm, Lava Lash, Lightning Bolt, Lightning Shield, Rockbiter, Searing Assault, Stormstrike, Stormstrike Off-Hand, Sundering, Windfury, Windfury Attack, Windstrike, Windstrike Off-Hand. Decreases periodic damage/healing by 43%: Crash Lightning, Crashing Storm, Earthen Spike, Earthquake, Elemental Spirits, Feral Lunge, Flametongue, Flametongue Attack, Frostbrand, Fury of Air, Hailstorm, Lava Lash, Lightning Bolt, Lightning Shield, Rockbiter, Searing Assault, Stormstrike, Stormstrike Off-Hand, Sundering, Windfury, Windfury Attack, Windstrike, Windstrike Off-Hand For real? where is ENH rework? 8.1 is a month away and u a nerfing us by 43% when we arnt even that good? and why cant this be hotfixed in? u said in the Q&A that the rotational problem was beyond the scope of a hotfix... % changes are not. WHAT IS THE DEAL BLIZZARD!?!?! gotta love when a company lies strait to your face.Dranosh1 Nov 15
Nov 15 Why are we here? I want to make this clear, that this post is not simply another post hating on Shamans. I've gone through that and now want to ask a very simple question: Why, do Shamans even exist as a playable class at this point? Overall, they don't bring anything to new or valuable over others that cannot be done by another class at this point. Last I knew, we are the least played class, and the general player-base doesn't seem fond of them. I realize that Shamans are not the only class that has been impacted by the most recent expansion either, so please don't misunderstand me to say, "Only Shamans are getting the short end of the stick" kind of thing either. We do however, seem to be the class hurt the most by the... vision that developers had for this expansion. I've seen a bit on both sides where shaman players (and non-shaman players) are having mixed feelings. This class used to be a swiss army knife, and now, not so much. Blizzard, has there ever been a point in time where a discussion happened in regards of removing a class from the game? I don't feel like I bring anything useful to a group when doing anything at all. No one is ever excited for a shaman to be in their group. I cancelled my sub, and decided to re-sub after I heard when the next patch was coming, I do not have much faith it's truly going to fix the issues that we as players have. Furthermore, the introduction of BfA has been the first expansion where I felt like I've not really had any fun. I think it's partially due to my choice to level up Shaman through the expansion over other classes. I'm debating if I want to get something else to 120, or just stop playing. It almost feels like wasted time to level something now. I'm simply.. not happy. Edit: A bit of a thematic look at shamans in general now.. Roaring fires now grow dim and smolder.. The gentle caress of wind grows still.. Flowing waters have turned to slow a slow trickle.. The earth beneath our feet no longer rumbles, but merely quivers with an echo of power.. Storms grow distant, weakening in strength and ferocity. After Azeroth was wounded by Sargeras, the elements lost their potency. And with it, our connection has deteriorated. We, Shaman's, no longer possess the strength we once had. With the potential death of Azeroth, so too will the elements cease.Gugavor11 Nov 15
Nov 15 "Enhancement" name = zero class fantasy :( WoW is awesome. Been playing since 2004 I think. I have a 110 of each class and of all classes and all specs, "Enhancement" is the weakest spec name and has, in my opinion, zero class fantasy. I mean, see below... Protection, Arms, Fury - fitting, militaristic, no nonsense, soldier like. Guardian, Restoration, Feral, Balance - very fitting, one of the best sets of spec names Discipline, Holy, Shadow - makes perfect sense Destruction, Demonology, Affliction - dark, sinister and dangerous Marksman, Beastmastery, Survival - highest marks for class fantasy spec names Protection, Retribution, Holy - can't argue with this, particularly Retribution Frost, Arcane, Fire - basic but on point, academic sounding like mages should be Unholy, Blood, Frost - sinister, unfeeling and unnerving Assassination, Subtelty, Outlaw - right up there with hunter names Mistweaver, Brewmaster, Windwalker - come on, excellent Havoc, Vengeance - brimming with rage, ready to strike, solid Restoration, Elemental .... Enhancement? What does that even mean? Enhancement is terrible and has no connection whatsoever to one of the most conceptually striking specs in the game. Think of Ang from Avatar The Last Air Bender. Imagine him being called Enhancement... They raise their voices and battle and summon torrential rains, the stomp their feet and the earth erupts beneath them, they swing hammer and axe, leaving arcs of lightning in their weapons wake, they extend their hand and lightning arcs from their fingertips to strike their foes. They chill or burn their foes with at will with frost and LAVA and summon canine spirits to aid them in battle. In my mind this is one of the more fearsome classes from a fantasy (not gameplay) perspective and it has the least imaginative name. I think the name should be changed and should have been changed long ago. Does anyone else feel this way?Xanthuus29 Nov 15
Nov 15 Ghost wolf being slowed below 100%? Ghost Wolf says it prevents you from be slowed below 100% but in pvp I'm being slowed to a halt..so what is happening?Stormgrace15 Nov 15
Nov 15 Alternatives for Enhancement? Not a rage thread. Just curious what other classes/specs play like Enhancement? I tried Frost DK, but the most popular spec is Breath of Sindragosa, which has a 3 min cd. I dont like having most of my dps tied to such a long CD (which is why i dont like ascendence). Anyone play Fury? Is it competitive PvE? How does it do in BGs?Kahn3 Nov 15
Nov 15 Are Ele Shammans THAT bad? I want to play a caster... I am between mage and ele shamman But wherever i see, everyone is saying that ele's are awful, that mages are WAY better in every aspect... But ele seems so much cooler and engaging to play then mages..... Any sincere opinions here? Thank you all =)Fröntzëk58 Nov 15
Nov 15 New Enh Azerite Trait OP? Referring to the 15% on stormstrike to create a totem that double windfury proc rate Seems broken good. On PTR I can have it up nearly full time and it makes getting to 5 stack windfury procs easy and fast. Incredible single azerite DPS add that seems destined for a big nerf. But if it goes live, it sure feels like enhance damage will be just fiiiine. I'm excited even though I'd bet it takes a giant nerfGroovesh4 Nov 15
Nov 15 Elemental PVP Latest video - Trailer for my upcoming Third and Final Movie. If you never have ever cared to watch my content before, please let this be the only one. I do not monetize my content and simply make it out of passion for multimedia art platform. This is the culmination of 14 years of PVP, daydreaming, and editing practice thus far. Thank you. https://youtu.be/w7YnVr6ade8 Don't have to comment, subscribe or even like. Just watch.Brà6 Nov 15
Nov 15 Lightning Shield PTR Feedback -Lightning Shield will no longer generate any bonus Maelstrom when the Lightning Shield overcharges. Taking a jackhammer to a problem that only needed a chisel. This talent felt so good, I could either use the extra maelstrom for dmg or healing. It felt great to choose what to spend the extra maelstrom on, and also predict when it would happen. All that was needed was a reduction in maelstrom, or reduce the rate at which we gain the maelstrom. The trait feels dead without the maelstrom regeneration.Feroxele5 Nov 15
Nov 15 stacking pack spirit Anyone else tried stacking pack spirit on all three armors plus having spectral recovery? the healing is pretty damn insane.Raptùre9 Nov 15
Nov 15 Primal Elementalist Macro Question I am looking for a macro to disable my Earth Elemental's Angered Earth. Originally I had thought to just right click and leave it off... but then my Fire Elemental's main dps spell, Fire Blast, becomes disabled! What an awkward system... It would be nice if we could move the spells around on that bar, but alas we cannot. So, my next best solution is, as I said in my opening statement, I need a macro to disable the autocast on Angered Earth, while then also creating a macro to enable the autocast on Fire Blast which I can spam every time I summon each elemental... I don't wish to worry about the consequences of summoning my earth elemental while dpsing a boss like Vectis and messing up the positioning of the adds. I have found and tried the following: /petautocaston /petautocastoff /petautocasttoggle However, none of them appear to work for the elementals. Whether that's because they aren't considered "pets" or some other reason I can't think of, it doesn't seem to function when I use those macros. If anybody has a solution that works, I (and my guild...) would be grateful for your expertise! :) Thank you.Ruthê6 Nov 15
Nov 15 Why are Rogues allowed to Bamboozle Shaman Rogues can practically negate everything a Shaman does (Enhancement and Ele). Why is this even allowed? Why are Enhancement Shaman so squishy?Keltamasheq3 Nov 15
Nov 15 One Thing I Want Back For Resto Shamans Telluric Currents + the ability to cast lightning bolt while moving again. I am currently having so many issues running out of mana in dungeon settings, and sometimes in raids (don't judge my current talents because I am currently messing with them trying to find something I like). I have been healing rsham since cata and have never had this many issues with mana management. I have not seriously raided since MoP, but plan on starting back in 8.1 with progression raiding.Nicetots2 Nov 15
Nov 14 Ride the Lightning on PTR On PTR, ride the lightning only triggers chain lightning if there are THREE targets within 8 yards of you. THREE Otherwise it triggers forked to two furthest targets. So basically they have mostly removed ride the lightning and just kept around a slightly improved version of forked lightning. Forked has always been my least favorite of the lightning talents because it typically doesn't even hit your current target. Plus it regularly fails to proc due to bugs or targeting things you're not in combat with. At least in open world. If we are only going to have one lighting talent instead of 3, can it be one that at least always hits our current target (e.g., make forked hit current target plus one other (closest?) target rather than two furthest targets).Zezu0 Nov 14
Nov 14 Shaman good in 8.1? Are shamans going to be good/better at PVE in 8.1? Was thinking of making a dark iron shaman and was wondering if it would be worth in in end game. I'm not really a hardcore player but I just don't want to be instantly ignored/not invited to simple mythic+ because of my class. Any feedback would be great. Thanks!Basagan19 Nov 14
Nov 14 What weapons to use as a Ele? What’s the best weapons to use as a elemental shaman?Colinrtr2 Nov 14
Nov 14 Switching from Mage to Shaman So I'd like to start by saying I love mages and while they have a couple issues, they're super fun to play. That being said, I want to play something different for 8.1. I tried Warlock, but I didn't enjoy the game play and I definitely did not enjoy the animations (I much prefer the old ones). I don't play melee, and I don't want to play a multi-dot class again, despite me really liking the new balance rotation. Shaman was really on the last on my list to try. Note, I did not play this class in Legion, so I have nothing to compare it to. I was rather surprised at how much I liked it when I did. I personally don't care how they compare damage-wise to other classes, I just care about how I perform in a given spec. The rotation was nice (granted trial gear has 19% haste) as there were more than two buttons to press. And the utility, I think is WAY better than that of the mage. The only thing that shaman doesn't have is the Arcane Intellect buff. In fact, frost is losing a major part of its utility from the slow. As far as movement goes, I think I'll be missing the burst mobility that Blink/Shimmer provide. I think with the changes coming down the pipe, I think planned movement in raids will be much more manageable. I also like the idea of the challenge that shamans present, making me think more critically about my class. Finally, I like to heal, but I don't feel like leveling my priest just for that. Shadow is awful IMO. This would let me heal in M+. I know restoration has its problems, but I have a good guild that would support me, so finding a group wouldn't be that bad. Any insights/comments would be appreciated! ^.^ TL;DR: Switching from Mage to Shaman, want to have an offheal spec and something fresh to play for 8.1. I think the 8.1 changes aren't shabby at all and will freshen the class up. Low damage compared to other classes doesn't bother me.Zantmage22 Nov 14
Nov 14 Enhance nerfs and changes Enhance utility is what makes it good. Our damage is on par with rogues that set up damage and have lots of cc. Enhance’s comparative strength, since it doesn’t have a lot of cc, comes from utility such as grounding, tremor, off heals and purge. Enhance damage is now being reworked and a significant amount of its damage came from static cling (removed) and forked/ride the lightning that have been nerfed and made it one talent that only allows one or the other talent to proc and will only hit 2 targets instead of 3. Enhance utility/support in the sense of off healing was directly nerfed by 33% and indirectly by mana regen nerf. Enhance utility in the sense of purge was nerfed due to now poor mana regen. Enhance utility was also affected in that its totems still cost mana and if an enhance purges or off heals too much it can’t cast totems like grounding or cap totem for 2-3 seconds which can be game changing in arenas They have now nerfed lightning shield to no longer build maelstrom on overcharge as well as our windfury talent nerf from 100-80%, which are major talent choices and significantly further nerfs enhance damage output. in response to all these nerfs they reverted the initial 5% overall damage nerf that went out with the nerf to enhance’s off healing and mana regen Blizzard had originally promised a rework to enhance in 8.1 before the release of BFAlpha. Instead of a rework they nerf enhance based on the current static cling/ride the lightning/forked lightning talents that were left over from legion. And instead of a thought out and planned rework enhance has received reactionary nerfs and changes. Nothing blizzard has been done to enhance was done with any forethought or any form of planning; only reactionary measures. It’s sad, lazy and embarrassing.Moltkè8 Nov 14
Nov 14 shaman is really good in vanilla not sure if the frankenstein that is coming out next year will be true to this but all 3 specs rocked back in the day.Beezlebubba13 Nov 14
Nov 14 Enhancement 8.1 spaghetti latest changes https://www.wowhead.com/news=288624/patch-8-1-ptr-build-28440-class-changes-enhancement-shaman Allow me to provide you the answer to the enhancement spaghetti. The whole changing damage to the aura vs the actual abilities i think is a SUPER clever way to cover changes or make people think there staying the same when there not. Every single ability has been BUFFED 1-5% depending, healing has stayed the same. Of course with the changes to things like ride the lightning and removal of static cling this overall winds up being a damage loss overall in pvp and damage gain in pve.Frostyx16 Nov 14
Nov 14 Shaman Tank Posting here before my sub ends, and I'm still hoping for Shaman tanks.Zerthimon24 Nov 14
Nov 14 Master of the elements bugged Master of the elements for me on multiple occasions has not worked. I have found this 3 times now when I switch talents from totem mastery to master of the elements, then it wont work until i talent out of it and then back in. It happens as well when I resurrect and then try and proc again and it will not work. Has anyone else noticed/had this problem? On another note, please put in dismiss earth ele and for primal elementalist not have Angered Earth (15 yard taunt) when I am riding my mount pulling neutral enemies.Asapshocky3 Nov 14
Nov 14 Tonight, I am going to tell you a sad story.. Good evening everyone, so... I play this game called World of Warcraft, you know? And I play an elemental shaman. End of story.Trakhar13 Nov 14
Nov 14 Enhancement glowing white? Why do they glow white sometimes when I'm pvping against them? It isnt ancestral guidance or astral shift? I only see it when I'm fighting other enhancementsHps8 Nov 14
Nov 14 The updated PTR changes to ENH numbers... Just saw the freshly posted PTR changes for ENh shaman. Did I read it right, have they just gone and nerfed all our damage... "Stormstrike Energizes dealing a total of [ 358% [ 214.8% of Attack Power ] Physical damage." to be that looks like a nerf "Flametongue Attack Scorches your target, dealing [ 24.57% [ 14.74% of Attack Power ] Fire damage, and enhances your weapons with fire for 16 sec, causing each weapon attack to deal up to [ 4.4% of Attack Power ] Fire damage." looks like a nerf Thats just 2..all the numbers are showing a drastic decrease in numbers... Didn't Blizz just say that they wouldn't....I mean I could be reading these numbers wrong...I hope I am. On top of that, as a few people have stated in this forum, they're just shuffling numbers around. No new spells, talents etc.Seteck16 Nov 14
Nov 14 Casual player question Hi everyone, I really like my enhancement shaman. But with all the bad things being said about us, I'm really iffy about playing her, or if I should go back to playing my hunter. I don't have much time to play. I won't ever be raiding progression or pushing mythic + keystones. I would be focusing mainly on open world content, the occasional dungeon/raid I can either get into with my guild or pug into, and some LFR. Should I even continue with my shaman? Or give up and go back to my hunter? I'm looking for opinions since I'm torn on what to do. Thanks.Zae5 Nov 14
Nov 14 diddnt blizzard say they would...... didnt blizzard say they would smooth out enhancements rotation?now they want to throw frostbrand back in to the mix with that buff in the frostbrand talent?isnt that making the rotation more clunky?. https://www.wowhead.com/news=288624/patch-8-1-ptr-build-28440-class-changes-enhancement-shaman are these even buffs? and the last one does blizzard know what they are doing with this class anymore?Thanen2 Nov 14
Nov 14 Shaman population dwindling? I must be going crazy but I've been noticing a massive decline in Shaman population on at least my server. Ever since 8.0 and all the negative stigma and issues the Shaman are having, the population for them have been dwindling like mad. I barely see one and when I'm surrounded by hundreds of players I may see like 1 or 2 in the masses that are shaman. The only thing I can think of is the following: 1) People are waiting for the 8.1 buffs to Shaman (if it even fixes them) 2) People have given up on the Shaman and have rerolled to Monk (which seems to be the class most Shaman convert too) or something else. 3) People have given up on the Shaman altogether because it seems to get shafted every expansion? 4) People are not playing them because they are seeing all the bad reputation and stigma associated with Shaman right now. This is kinda sad and I do hope Blizzard is aware of the damage they have done the class at this point. I'm hoping things roll around for the Shaman but it's looking pretty gloom so far. Anyone else have this issue on their server or at least have seen the same thing?Xruptor92 Nov 14
Nov 13 rsham m+ bliz you are either incompetent or don't care about the class. please let us know which it is. 8.1 is not promising to fix any of the m+ problems m+ rshams are having rn. if you are ok with not having us as an m+ class please come out and say so specifically so i can quit/reroll.Afgyc8 Nov 13
Nov 13 Healing Rain Macro is there a Macro for Healing Rain on my Shaman where on Healium I can click the bar and have it cast on target instead of making the circle or macroed to a button on my mouse?Halforc3 Nov 13
Nov 13 8.1And resto With 8.1 coming I've been watching the shaman changes like a hawk. My shaman is only like 340 and does just fine in the PVE content at that level. I've heard more tenured players exclaim that higher keystones aren't half as bad as some people like to say but most other classes can do them better. That said, with 8.1 looming and what appears to be a flat increase to chain heal mixed with the high tide rework resulting in chain heal not healing less per jump after X mana spent (how much mana because wow head doesnt say). This seems like pretty solid news for shaman no? I mean if the high tide buff to chain heal can be parked for 20-30 seconds that could be rather significant. I found doing keys that undulation helped get me out of those situations where the tank was getting wrecked, seems like high tide will work some what similar to undulation for chain heal. Can anyone that has ptr confirm or correct? Interested in knowing if resto shaman will be in a better place 8.1. I'm asking from a keystone only stand point.Grudge13 Nov 13
Nov 13 Trying to raid as Enhancement. I just want to feel like I deserve a raid spot.Calgrok8 Nov 13
Nov 13 355 Staff vs. 345/330 mace/shield in pvp? Do I take the staff over the mace/shield for pvp as resto? Stat changes with staff: +29.2 dps +143 int (current 5526) +67 sta (current 5787) +80 crit (current 15%) +46 mastery (current 62% ugh) - 1449 armor (current 3599) - 64 haste (current 11%) - 43 versatility (current 1%) I don't really know where to draw the line for the trade-off of int and armor.Nitalya4 Nov 13
Nov 13 Enh "buffs" https://www.wowhead.com/news=288548/upcoming-changes-to-enhancement-shamans-on-ptr I'm not sure what to make of this. What do you all think?Phatnukez40 Nov 13
Nov 13 Casual Ele's Guide to Keeping It Casual Someone asked me to make a guide for the casual ele shaman, so here it is. This guide will cover the wheelhouse of the casual ele shaman: WQs, BGs, Island Expeditions, <2k RBGS, <+10 M+ dungeons, LFR & N Uldir. The information that I present is based on information gathered and tested and compared with my actual game play exp as a casual. And as such i will try to keep this guide up to date as testing and information changes. The websites that i use are as follows: https://www.herodamage.com/shaman/ https://stormearthandlava.com/ https://www.icy-veins.com/wow/elemental-shaman-pve-dps-guide https://www.wowhead.com/elemental-shaman-guide All content you do will be short fights < 3min in everything except raid bosses which should be <5 min or a little over allowing you to start and finish on your heavy burst. With this in mind everything I will cover will revolve around this concept of short window fights exploiting our heavy bust setup: The build and guide that I will be presenting is not a end all be all build it is just an all around really decent build that covers all casual aspects of the game. Sort of like a one stop shopping for all your ele casual needs. Abbreviations: SE: Storm Ele SK: StormKeeper EE: Exposed Elements PE: Primal Elementalist CL: ChainLightning LB: Lightning bolt EQ: Earthquake ES: Earth Shock EotE: Echo of the Elements LvB: Lava burst AoE: Area of effect, refers to mass pulls of more than 3 ST: Single Target HV: High Voltage UP: Unlimited Power Talents: The talents chosen are to enhance LB/CL to center around Sk and SE Exposed Elements: This is chosen over EotE because you don't spam LvB in aoe so taking it will be a dps loss, however the increased dmg in ST after ES is tremendous. Aftershock: The burst potential of multiple EQ/ES in short fight scenarios outweighs the gains you get from TM. Storm Elemental: The haste buff from SE is huge to burst dmg. My extensive testing has shown that HV is not worth it unless you have mastery >35% for 5+ targets and >40% 3-4 targets. Most of your higher key M+ will be 3-4 group pulls making it not worth it at this level. Primal Elementalist: This buffs your SE and provides it with a channeled aoe ability. This turns SE+SK into an AOE machine. I pull 50-60k dps easily with this combo. NOTE: PE will casue you not be able to summon both elementals at once. You can summon the Earth ELE and then summon the storm/Fire ele and it will unsummon the Earth ele. If you have your Storm/Fire ele out and attempt to summon your Earth Elemental it will not work and your Earth Ele will be placed on CD. There is a macro below that will help with this. Stromkeeper:SK over UP becasue UP needs mastery 40%+ and HV to be worth it and you lose your burst potential without SE+SK. Secondary Stats: Crit: You want a minimum of 15%. After you meet the haste and mastery minimums you can stack crit as high as you can. IMO and according to MY testing; for casual content as described above, Crit becomes the main secondary stat after you meet the haste/Mastery Min. The secondary azerite trait unstable flames is a nice proc for crit. Haste: You want at least 15% , this will put your casts at 1.74 sec which is acceptable to me due to my weapon enchant and secondary azerite proc traits. If it doesn’t work for you push your haste higher to an acceptable level. If you check my armory you will see that I have 13% haste (I get 2% from haste food). To further supplement your haste, use quick navigation weapon enchant and secondary azerite traits such as Overwhelming power and any haste proc trinkets. Mastery: You want at least 35% Mastery. 35% mastery (according to my testing on 3 mobs, 4 mobs, and 5+ mobs) is where you start seeing a significant increase to Overloads on 5+ mobs). At my current gear inventory and ilvl stacking mastery above 40% creates a huge sacrifice to crit/haste and is not recommended at this time. Versatility: I have briefly tested versatility and while a few Ele have had success with Crit/Versatility builds in PVP I do not have enough information to suggest stacking this stat. Azerite Pieces PVP Lava Shock Azerite Power Requires Shaman (Elemental) Flame Shock damage increases the damage of your next Earth Shock by 172, stacking up to 20 times. If you can get this x3 you are set. If not get one of the following Igneous Potential Azerite Power Requires Shaman (Elemental, Restoration) Your Lava Burst deals 215 additional damage, and your Lava Surge chance is increased to 18%. This does not stack only equip one. Laser Matrix Azerite Power Your spells and abilities have a chance to release a barrage of lasers, dealing 2835 Arcane damage split among all enemies and restoring 5073 health split among injured allies. Synapse Shock Azerite Power Lightning Bolt and Chain Lightning increase your Intellect by 19 per target hit for 15 sec, stacking up to 5 times.Madalynn17 Nov 13
Nov 13 Idk why I pvp as ele I always have a bad time. 8.1 doesn't look promising as well.Shoots21 Nov 13
Nov 13 What is the upside to sucky mobility again? I didn't get that memo.Beezlebubba7 Nov 13
Nov 13 Elemental is coming to mobile! would you actually be surprised?Woolly5 Nov 13
Nov 13 Bile-Stained Crawg MH or OF? I recently earned a Bile-Stained Crawg Tusks from a 7 Under Rot ilvl 360. I also have a Mother's Twin Gaze 355 from normal. So I can get the best from Windfury, would I want the Bile-Stained Crawg as my MH to get more potential procs? Or keep my Mothers Twin Gaze mace as my MH?Shinzul2 Nov 13
Nov 13 We should calm down about the ENH changes I think we should all agree it's good blizz is taking a look at our spec and we should probably wait to see how the changes play before we start attacking them too critically. Remeber these are the first iteration and what hits live is probably going to be different but on top of that no amount of theory crafting is going to change how something feels once they're in players hands. I'm far from a blizzard shill, but for real this is one of those "lets wait and see" moments.Kekunbound31 Nov 13
Nov 13 HST & Recount? I thought I'd try here before the UI forums. Is there anyway to make HST show up under Healing Done in Recount? I can make it show up like it's a pet or something, but that doesn't incorporate it into my own effective healing. It's really been bothering me. If this isn't a possibility, does Skada or any other similar addon do what I'm looking for? TIA.Proton9 Nov 13
Nov 13 Resto Shaman M+3 at 345: FAIL! Help!! I could not keep the tank or myself alive in Freehold M+3. Please look at my gear, stats and talents and let me know how to improve. I have been healing a LONG time on this toon, its always been do-able. Freehold pulls had me spamming healing surge til I went OOM> The thing was a disaster. I died repeatedly to the sharks This is not happening on my holy priest. What is up? How can I improve? Or are restos now just kind of …..in limbo? Any help is appreciated. Be cruel, I can take it!"! I would rather be better then just complain but. What the heck is going on??Ayahuascas18 Nov 13
Nov 13 im glad i rerolled from shamans they are still bad 8.1 is not a fix and they will still be bad for the rest of the expansion. stop playing for class fantasy and reroll.Kelgar23 Nov 13
Nov 12 Is ele shaman A waste of my time I've heard everyone complain about how bad ele shaman is, i want to give it a try but will i be wasting my time?Corannix6 Nov 12
Nov 12 Wow is a round hole, ele is a square It seems to me that no one at Blizzard know what to do with ele. Just a while back they said that Elemental was a siege turret type spec. While i have no problem with this, you would think such a spec would shine if allowed to not move and do damage. As we all know however, that is not the case. Think of all the raids currently out, they all have at least some type of movement (zul probably being the smallest) but none have 0. In the fights that we excel the most are not because we get to stand still, but because we can AE long term adds such as g'huun. The opposite is displayed on fetid, which has a much smaller amount of moving but 0 adds. Our actual power is AE, not turreting. Nothing on the ptr seems to address ST (other than the FS buff which is minor at best), If you're not improving our mobility because we're 'designed' to be low mobility, PLEASE off set that with more st damage. Another thing that irks me is that in a recent interview they said: "The team liked giving classes time to shine in Uldir that didn't necessarily involve damage, such as mobile classes in the G'huun fight. They then realized that people just stacked Warlocks for it, and kind of negated the original intent, though Warlocks got to shine!" It seems they assume high mobility = low dps. That is very much NOT the case. The best performing specs atm are melee which are incredibly adaptive at dps and moving. It seems the only time this concept is being remembered is to hurt casters as BFA so far has been a melee paradise.Dumat2 Nov 12
Nov 12 New Shaman Tank Spec: Earth Warden We need to let Blizzard know that this is what we want! It was clearly intended in classic and we very much want it now. Instead of mirroring paladins like in classic, we should be on par with druids. Wardens of Azeroth and protectors of life. Speculate and support!Bofur9 Nov 12
Nov 12 So will ele be fixed after the mobile game? I mean it's obvious that they pulled half the good devs and qa department before this class was finished. are they going to come back and do the job eventually?Beezlebubba2 Nov 12
Nov 12 Enhance still needs tlc imo blizz did a crappy job listening to the issues of enhance and giving the people what they asked for they did a piss poor job just trying to tune stuff ,we need better talents over all.Evilsoul6 Nov 12