Shaman

Feb 25 Elemental lvl 100 talents (Aimed for PvP) Hello, I hope you are having a good day. The elemental shaman is really fun and I have very few things against class design (Right now it's my main and I enjoy every damn minute of my elemental) The only thing I have problems right now is the level 100 talents Let's start with Lightning rod: It really does not hurt! It did not exceed 3% of my total damage .... It's totally useless (Unless you're lucky to be activated with the artifact weapon, which never happened to me) Icefury: Just about the 6% of my Frost Shock hits were critical ... My best crit was around 380k with skyfury totem and orc racial ... Average crit 210k Normal hit 174k I think ice fury is decent but I think a buff in the amount of critical Frost Shock hits ... or maybe a buff to normal hits The best of the 3 talents right now for bgs and 1v1. Still think this talent need some love. Ascendance: Really good if you have Flame shock in multiple targets. (I think its not that good for 1v1 ... Lets say you are facing DH ...you need the mobility of icefury ...) As almost every spec has a big damage coldown like Icy Veins or Combustion, Battle cry, Vendetta, and so on ... Ascendance should be an ability instead of a talent. Also rotation feels really "Empty" without Icefury (Remember ascendance has a 3min cd) Thanks I want to know your opinion and sorry about my bad english im taco.Teø3 Feb 25
Feb 25 Tier 20 Been looking at Tier 20 for Resto shamans and it makes me almost want to swap to my Druid as my main. The set bonus at 4piece feels weak (same with tier 19...), buff to healing rain by 50%. The play style of them already feels boring. But this tier set just seems to push me over the edge every time I think about it! Hopefully it's just a place holder or will be revised! If they did one that played into CH that would be fun. Like tier 17, double ch procs were beautifulRazrohk4 Feb 25
Feb 25 7.1.5 Earthen Spike? Now that in 7.1.5 Earthen Spike is having it's Maelstrom cost taken away would it be a good choice to use before Stormstrike after getting the Stormbringer proc? or would the +8% agility from Landslide still be the best choice? I could see this working better in PvP rather than in PvEVikjin5 Feb 25
Feb 25 Touch of Karma Symbol Missing? In PVP, I've recently noticed that I am not seeing the Touch of Karma symbol appear above the head of monks when I fight them. I know that they have it up because GladiatorlosSA is saying, "Karma", and because they take no damage when I attack them... yet, no symbol is over their character's head. I have Elvui and KuiNameplates installed. Could either of these add-ons be causing an issue? Is this a simple config issue I'm missing? Any help is appreciated.Dakhari1 Feb 25
Feb 25 Touch of Karma Symbol Missing? In PVP, I've recently noticed that I am not seeing the Touch of Karma symbol appear above the head of monks when I fight them. I know that they have it up because GladiatorlosSA is saying, "Karma", and because they take no damage when I attack them... yet, no symbol is over their character's head. I have Elvui and KuiNameplates installed. Could either of these add-ons be causing an issue? Is this a simple config issue I'm missing? Any help is appreciated.Dakhari0 Feb 25
Feb 25 Any other enhancement shamans hate maelstrom? I hate the ramp up time before you can start doing damage Boulderfirst, get flame and frost up, boulderfist, dont have enough to stormstrike, wait, boulderfist, stormstrike, and pray like hell that you get a windfury proc I hate it so much and kind of regret getting my shaman to 110. The story in this expac is so good and I don't even feel like questing anymore because killing things is such a chore Sidenote, any suggestions for what class to reroll?Stormtotem43 Feb 25
Feb 25 Enhance purge Hello shamans. Does anyone know where I can find a list of defensives enhance can purge in arena? Or if someone can let me know some of the major abilities they can purge. Any responses will be appreciated.Blindweebs3 Feb 25
Feb 25 Please, change Akainu's Absolute Justice Akainu's Absolute Justice is bad. We've known that since the hailstorm nerf. The fundamental problem with the legendary is that our take a dps loss in order to actually take advantage of the effect. Why should the use of a legendary lead to dps loss? Other classes have bad legendaries, but their effects don't decrease output. All I ask is that you change the effect. Maybe just a flat 30% increase to LL damage. Maybe just flametongue for the increase. Or you can change the scope entirely. You could make it SS increases the damage of your next LL by 10%, stacking up to 3 times. Please, just make it viable. Nobody should have to feel massive disappointment as a result of obtaining a rare and (what is supposed to be) powerful item.Bissafiyah0 Feb 25
Feb 24 Enhancement Concerns and Feedback I'm not one to complain much about my class, however it's come to a point where I feel like enhancement - the spec I've played and loved since vanilla wow- has become the Dan Hibiki of WoW. While this has not been the lowest for the spec, when you compare it to the current competitive environment and class balance it is rather disappointing. At this point the spec is mid-pack when it comes competitive raid dps, and this is fine, however it fails to shine in any other aspect which makes it lack any contributive value. Enhancement AoE is by far one of the weakest in the game; so weak that even using our only 2 minute cooldown fails in helping us keep up with other classes performing their normal aoe rotation. Our aoe output is very limited to our single target dps and moderately increases with more mob numbers, unlike other classes which damage seems to multiply (note: mages/demonhunters/DKs/warlocks). We are also one of the squishiest specs in the game. We might actually be the weakest spec in game when it comes to survivrability and this is one of the issues that affects me the most in my day-to-day gameplay. We have no "osh*t" passive, no massive recovery, no reset, no "reliable" defensive. We literally have a 1.5minute CD 8second duration, 40% dmg reduction cooldown and the ability to heal about 5 times in a row for about 200k before going out of mana. Playing enhancement is extremely unforgiving. In mythic+ I feel like I die alot more often to random RNG or AoE than other classes/specs, not because of bad luck, but because other classes have ways of mitigating that damage passively or are able to recover from it alot more often. Now I'd like to think of myself as a competent enhancement player and my guild really gives me credit for it, however outside of my guild it is extremely hard to do any content without being judged as an enhancement player. No matter how high my item level is, no matter if i have the right achievements, I'm always the last pick when it comes to relevant LFG content like mythic+. In fact I've once been told that my spec is detrimental to progression when I tried to apply to a high ranked mythic+. I... dislike the current enhancement alot. We've been weaker in the past, however we've always had a niche. Currently that is completely gone and we're just an under-performing, generic, filler spec. I understand this is being addressed with the tier 20 set bonus, but how is it fair for this spec to have a whole tier dedicated to hotfixing a rooted problem? It would only bring us up to par with other classes mechanically. I'm never going to give up on this spec since it is the only thing I've known for years, however I'd like it to see some love and have our aoe and survivrability be considered for improvement from blizz. <3 P.S. I really hope this does not get swept under the rug. Plz reply blue :/Blitzwerk4 Feb 24
Feb 24 Good Orc Shaman Names. Hardmode: no alt codes (my laptop doesn't have a numpad)Thujon63 Feb 24
Feb 24 Whats our Ele Doing Wrong? DPS Hey Guys, Im GM of a 2 Night Mythic Guild and I am looking to improve some of our DPS. Could you help me understand what our Ele Sham Vaerlyn can work on to improve his DPS? Stats/Talents/Rotation etc? Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/20216851/latest/ Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/kelthuzad/Vaerlyn/simple Appreciate the help!Vvheelchair6 Feb 24
Feb 24 Do You Miss Totems? When I first started playing WoW I went with a troll shaman because I LOVED the Warcraft 3 witchdoctor unit. I loved dropping the wards/totems and their voodoo vibe in general. So the huge variety of totems I had in WoW was awesome to me. Totems have changed a lot over time of WoW. Some for the better and some for the worse. I wish I could've been around during days of having to do new totem questlines. I get sad when I'm running old content or leveling and alt and see an npc drop a totem I used to have but don't anymore. Don't get me wrong, there are flaws. No path available is incredibly frustating as is having my utility countered by an auto-attack in pvp. I love that elementals are no longer bound to totems. However, despite the flaws I can't help but missing the wide variety of totems we used to have. Depending on my talents, the most I have is 2 as ele or enh. Luckily resto has a few more but still... I miss my little searing totem buddy. I miss the wide variety of things we could do. Whether it be buffs, heals, or utility I feel totems are what made us unique as a class and some how in the name of "class fantasy" we lost almost all of them. To me at least, they were the pinch of spice for our class. Like demons for warlocks or shapeshifting for druids. What totems do you miss, if any? When do you think totems were at their best in WoW? What changes would you like to see in totems?Shelldin21 Feb 24
Feb 24 So I got a new legendary Akainu's Absolute Garbage.. It's bad even for stats. Thanks Blizzard for ignoring broken shaman's legendaries.Kiamato17 Feb 24
Feb 24 Shaman Class Mount Just saw the rider animation for the Shaman Class Mount. I'm sorry for you guys. It's clearly just a dull reskin of the Mage Class Mount. And the choices are what, Fire, Wind, and more Wind with some static electricity... But at least you can get fast queues into LFR...Aurallia10 Feb 24
Feb 24 Supposed to be fast? So , I had gotten my shaman to level 110 about three days ago. And now, I am already done with the class hall campaign. Is it supposed to be that fast?Deathspeaker5 Feb 24
Feb 24 I am trash at resto - please help Should I be forced to Bloodlust, use Ascendance, and spam heal on part 5 of the BRONZE training grounds? I stopped playing Resto in Wrath, checking out other classes, and man I miss the Earth Shield. I used this guide, specifically the emergency healing section: http://www.icy-veins.com/wow/restoration-shaman-pve-healing-rotation-cooldowns-abilities I keep Riptide up on the tank. I try to keep it on the other melee, but I'm usually spamming a heal and so focused on the tank. I always drop Healing Rain where the tank runs to and hit healing wave to keep the tank topped - until the real damage hits. In part 4, I will usually hex one of the attackers, keep riptide up, use cloudburst (which I haven't mastered WHEN to recall it), Healing Stream to assist those around me, Gift of the Queen, and sometimes spam Healing Surge. When the tank and melee return to me, I will chain heal everyone back up. On part 5, I have to Blood lust, use Ascendance, use Spirit Link, everything I mentioned in part 4, and I still end up spamming Healing Surge to keep the tank up. That doesn't feel right. I can sweep Bronze and Silver with ease on my pally and blood tanks. I am don't remember Bronze being this hard on my resto druid in WoD. What am I doing wrong?Stormshifter6 Feb 24
Feb 24 Primal Elementalist vs Ele Blast Questions Bit of background the main sites I look at for guides are Icy veins and Storm Earth and Lava. So on the sites I've been to most of them say Elemental Blast is the best pick and Primal Elementalist is "not too far behind" and I just have a couple questions about the 2 talents. Question 1. Why does Icy veins recommend PE on tyrannical weeks over Elemental Blast but not any others? My first thought is it takes more casts of Ele Blast to outdo PE than you can actually cast in a mythic+ boss fight (where a raid fight would usually be longer thus giving you more casts). However if this were the case PE should be better for any Mythic plus affix/level as long as the as the boss takes at least a minute. Question 2. In a typical raid fight how many casts of Ele Blast would you have to "miss" in order to make PE superior? Obviously the ideal situation is just use EB on CD but theoretically here how much forgiveness is there. Supposedly PE is fairly close so I'm just curious as to what the PE:EB ratio is. Naturally things like fight length, burst phases, and BL alignment all play a factor but in general where is the cut off?Shelldin0 Feb 24
Feb 24 Ele dps help. I'm 884 ilvl and hit like a baby. . . I know I have !@#$ty relics and need to replace but i feel like i should be pulling a lot more dps. I'm currently doing about 325k dps ish on a target dummy without any cd's. While in Ascendance, I can pull about 525k dps but can't sustain anything over 325k ish after. Suggestions?Hitirn2 Feb 24
Feb 23 Tier 6 Set Order Hall Display Has anyone been able to get the T6 set to display on the armor racks? I've collected all 8 pieces (resto) but it does not show for me. I'm beginning to wonder whether I need to collect non-set pieces for belt bracers and boots to match the tier armor, since the tier belt boots and bracers are sunwell themed instead of BT/Hyjal themed.Bilgewater4 Feb 23
Feb 23 Believe in me, as I believe in you. I believe in each and every one of you, my brothers and sisters. We will rise up once again and show this world what shamans can really do. Changes are coming my fellow brotherhood. https://twitter.com/CM_Lore/status/536960532322844672 We have been broken down until our knees shake and tremble in fear. Re-rolling the class that we love and leaving memories behind like dust in the wind.. We have been ignored time and time again and it is NOW that we will see change.. It is coming... and soon, everyone will fear us... Until that time comes, believe in me, believe in Greutok, believe in my words of wisdom when I say.. WE WILL RISE UP AND SHOW THEM NO MERCY!!!Greutok6 Feb 23
Feb 23 my thoughts on possible end trait change According to mmo champion the current plan is to make the end trait of our artifact a proc in 7.2. As a healer I would very much prefer an on use over a proc based system. I don't mind a change from .5% more throughout. I understand why they didn't like how it played out, but I think making it an on use would just be so much better for all classes, especially healers and tanks. I know it's still a ways off and they could change things, and they said it will have a high proc rate, but I really hope they change it.Chibirenita2 Feb 23
Feb 23 Earthen Spike TheoryCraft Ascendance => Pvp Landslide => Pve Earthen Spike => ?? Earthen Spike is in the moderate burst row. It's class fantasy in the talent system column is buff management. It is a physical damage ability. aka. Doesn't scale with mastery. It was buffed to compensate damage lost being physical from armor. Although it was not a popular choice post launch/post current, the only way to make Earth Spike viable was to have it crit indefinitely to compensate its low damage. It's damage is not affected by mastery. 7.1.5 nerf to Base Enhance Crit + BF nerf of crit affected an already crippled ability harder than the later two talents. Earth Spike should at least receive the 5% crit buff [6-8 seconds(inline with Debuff)] from either of the two nerfed abilities to fall in line with class fantasy of buff management. This along side with a 50% of mastery scaling would sit right with the class fantasy. Strong enough to coerce the elements with mastery over them but cannot change properties drastically of physical impact. In gameplay, it would be a normal statstick buff just as landslide but still not overly strong as double agil trinkets + LS. (Enh Crit = 0.3-0.4 dps per point) On Average, a 50% mastery scaling would put the ability just over the 500k damage mark at a moderate ilvl. It would compensate bad RNG and release endorphin from visually stimulating crits. *reinforced gameplay style PVP: The change to Earthen Spike scaled to size(stronger than SS), would compensate Enhance's low mastery Stat template (low SB procs) with a kiting burst rotation. -Rewards holding ES for SB procs PVE: -Lightning bolt build cannot abuse the 8 second buff/debuff with x2 LB without an absurd amount of haste. - LB/HH makes more use out of crit than haste. (EarthenSpike CD isnt affected by haste) past 20% - The reliance on T19 for all new enhance enthusiasts would grant more diverse leveling and competitive builds for DPS pre full T19. ****One of the biggest gripes with enhance dps // Also bad RNG gears*** -T19 -T20 already have a high crit template, which enhance does NOT scale with crit again but rather Agil/Mast/haste. There would be no conflict in builds. One build for Cleave/ST more defined. -It's terrible for AOE fights and does worse on Cleave fights. DEFINED BUILDS. -Tempest is unaffected as by virtue of RNG. ***EarthenSpike must be used on CD*** -Hot Hands builds do not make use of the base % boost only the crit. -WS builds unaffected.Thermaul9 Feb 23
Feb 23 Suggestion: Earthen Shield Totem Hello, I don't know if there is a similar suggestion around... Could Earthen Shield Totem effect / circle be more visible to the raid / group like the Spirit Link Totem?Tinkwi5 Feb 23
Feb 23 Resto shaman talent advice Hello, I have noticed with a lot of people that i play a very different spec to most other shamans i come across, that being that i dont play the AG/CBT/HT build. With that being said my numbers are good and I really like the spec. Do you think it would be greatly beneficial to master and learn the other talents if they are meant to be significantly stronger? Here is a link to two recent logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/7WkPwaKTXdzxAZVR#fight=2&view=analytical&type=healing https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/6p37fxgMqX2wkyhJ/#fight=2&type=healingKoonixx2 Feb 23
Feb 23 We did it! - Tier 5 talents more attractive. ..PVP talents that is. At least, they will be soon (in 7.2). Shamanism being nerfed from 45 second CD to 60 second CD! We did it! (I jest of course. Shamanism still maaaandatory.)Raybanz3 Feb 23
Feb 23 Hot Hands Add-on? So, a long time ago in a galaxy not very much different from our own, Blizzard implemented (from an add-on) the graphics for when things like Stormbringer procs so it's all bright an fuzzy and all up in your face. But they didn't do it for Hot Hands. I use very few add-ons, currently just World Quest Group Finder, Recount, and Coordinates, but was wondering what add-ons other shaman are using for abilities and such? I hear weak-aura's (?) commented a lot, is this one highly recommended?Aephyll7 Feb 23
Feb 23 How does one defeat a Demon Hunter 1v1? I did everything I could think of fighting an undergeared friend who uses gnomesequencer, ie jumps a lot and spams one button. I started the fight at a distance, frost shocked, one flame shocked, lava burst, thunder stormed when she closed with a leap, ran and dropped the earth slow totem, she jumped on me again, I am low health, I hit my damage mitigation buff, very low health, wind leaped away, ghost wolf, she is on me again, I am very low health, snared, I trinket, I got a few more casts off, but I used all my escape mechanics and died. Out of 3 fights, I got her low but could never beat her and I'm out gearing her by about 15 iLevels, I have unlocked more artifact traits, and I've finished my first row on honor talents. I was able to get a few heals off, but nothing helped. I hate that I might have to switch to my BORING Death Knight because the complaints that melee is too powerful might be true. How do YOU beat this class 1v1 or are they just our counter? Is there any class we can beat 1v1 and if so, how?Stormshifter25 Feb 23
Feb 23 Ele soft caps Can anyone tell me what are the minimum % we should keep our stats at? I use the Lightning Rod build and focus more on M+, my stats are: Crit 29.71% Haste 34.65% (+2% from totems) Mastery 49.66% I personally think it's pretty balanced, but wanna make sure if it can be improved or something.Ikken3 Feb 23
Feb 22 What if... I have always loved the class fantasy of shamans, and especially Orc Shamans. I know most of y'all are probably looking at my posting toon and thinking; What in the world is a level 1 shaman doing talking about shaman mounts? Well friends, I am not here to talk about shaman mounts...persay. Well then Tweakles, what are you here to talk about? THE EARTHWARDEN!!! THE SHAMAN TANK SPEC THAT ALL US SHAMANS HAVE WANTED, SINCE IT GOT SCRAPPED AS A BAD IDEA A LONG TIME AGO!! BUT WAIT, THERE'S MORE!! HA! GOT 'EM! I'M NOT THE DANG SHAMWOW GUY! But in all seriousness guys, I think that a shaman tank (aka. "Earthwarden") makes a more practical idea than a friggin' Holy Avenger Protection Paladin. I mean, don't y'all think so? C'mon who doesn't want to control the element of fire and hurl lava bolts at thine foe, whilst at the same time having skin made of rock given to you from the Earth Mother Herself?? Not to mention being able to control the element of air and cast a far reaching bolt of lightning to ELECTRIFYING thine enemies. Did your pocket healer run low on mana again, and innervate is about to come off cooldown in about 10-15 seconds, NOT-A-PROBLEM AT ALL...Call upon the Water Gods and cast Healing Surge to top off your health all the while......WRECKING COMPLETE FACE!! I know it would take a lot of theory crafting and balancing and whatnot...but I honestly and truly believe that an Earth based Shaman Tank (Earthwarden or whatever Blizzard would call it) would be the BEST tank to bring to a raid. Tell me what you guys think!! P.S. I hate raids..but I still think they'd WRECK FACE in pvp. ┻━┻ ︵ヽ(`▭´)ノ︵ ┻━┻ TWEAKLES OUT!! ┻━┻ ︵ヽ(`▭´)ノ︵ ┻━┻Tweakles2 Feb 22
Feb 22 Totem Models Need Visual Upgrades With Legion advancing the standards of graphics I've noticed recently how out-dated some totem models seem to be. (Specifically Draenei, Orc, Troll and Tauren) As someone who plays on lowest settings I can't really vouch for how bad they might look on higher settings, but I can vouch for Low settings in saying that totems (Specifically Draenei) look like Play-Doh towers - and that even on Low settings it's very noticeable how low quality they are. I personally don't main Shaman let alone have mine at max level so I thought it would be interesting to hear some reactions to the idea from actual Shaman mains. *Tried putting together an imgur collection of the race totems I mentioned but imgur doesn't seem to be working for me.Ceredar7 Feb 22
Feb 22 LF help with Ele stats LF help with Ele stats and best build to run for mythic+ 10-15+. Overall I'm pulling on average 450-500k and Single target 550-650 with no lust. Just trying to figure out any tricks or different stats's that I could change. Btag# pipsqueek#1778Bewtyswet3 Feb 22
Feb 22 PvP advice for Enh? Hey guys, I've been a main spec resto shaman since WotLK and I have almost zero experience as a melee in BGs. This expansion I've decided to go Enh for a change and I'm having some difficulty getting into PvP. I want to crush my enemies and get cool achievements like Wrecking Ball but it's been a struggle to even feel like I'm contributing in a meaningful way to the BGs I've joined. Besides flailing wildly in the direction of the enemy team's healers, I tend to get stun locked and kited before I do any real damage to anyone. Help me "git good" with your sage-like advice! :)Siegürd8 Feb 22
Feb 22 Elemental aoe question Are you dropping 2 eq in a row or alternating between cl and eq?Azwhoopin2 Feb 22
Feb 22 Help with aoe - elemental So I know my gear is horribly low, I just hit lvl 110 few days ago. But I can not do good aoe to save my life. Spamming chain lighting and earthquake and I'm under the tank at low 100k. I tried flame shock and then lava Burt to spread the flame shock then go into chain lighting. But stuff is usually dead by then. The only time I can do great aoe is every 1min with the weapon skill (forgot the name) 2 instant chain lighting >earthquake x2 > chain lighting. Outside this cd my aoe sucks, is it just my item level or me I doing something wrongAnunnakin7 Feb 22
Feb 22 Enhancement in 3v3 Arena's Just wondering what comps most people are playing, and what talents they use (both PvP and shaman talents). Been running with a Frost DK and Resto Druid, I haven't prestiged yet so I'm still lacking the last few talents in the honor tree, but we've been getting rocked in arena's. Just wanted to see what some of the higher end enhancers are doing. Normal nights we do pretty good, but last night was a nightmare :(Aephyll19 Feb 22
Feb 22 Need help with learning resto. Ello, I'm not currently 110 but i wanna know how to heal as resto. I main a holy priest so i know how to heal in general but with shamans i feel a little lost, i don't know what spells i should mainly use or what totems to use in certain situations and i'd love if some resto shammys gave me a little help. I also wanna know how often i should use spells like Gift of the Queen. This thread may sound a lil dumb but i appreciate any help i can get. And the talents i have i will change at max, these are just the ones i use for leveling/normals.Pøptart8 Feb 22
Feb 22 Raiding questions Hey, So I rerolled to this guy about a month ago and I have a TON of questions Currently my only legendary is a prydaz (second just won't drop for me) I have 4 piece tier set (but completed it on last boss last night, haven't tried it out Yet) I have 2 trinkets that are quite optimal for my spec I have the shoulder/bracers from suramar dungeons I have 35 artifact traits I'm 890 in bags, 886 equipped (to accommodate for !@#$ bracers, %^-* cloak, and low ilvl trinket, but I sim higher in this gear) I always use ascendance on EVERY fight, the burst window is amazing, I can do it twice on most fights, sometimes 3 or 4, I have plenty of aoe with artifact ability But here's the problem; I'm pulling about 450k dps, and according to logs, that's enough for an ORANGE or PURPLE parse on most fights Most of my raid is pulling 600k plus, or mid 500 plus, with our best few pulling 700-800k PLUS. That's nearly double mine. However keep in mind I was 883 equipped during parses and they're 900+, or like high 890 So my question is this: Is our spec that far behind? Are we that gear reliant that 15 item levels can nearly double our dps? What's the issue? Is there an issue? Is this normal? Am I just average at the spec and everyone else sucks and that's why I'm parsing so high? I'm really confusedDitzarnzul10 Feb 22
Feb 22 T20 Enh Thoughts So...I think its no surprise that the current datamined iteration of our tier 20 is a bit underwhelming. Not only does it focus on a relatively dead stat for Enh in Crit, but forces us towards Crashing Storms, eliminating talent choice. Some humble suggestions? 2 peice-Buff proc chance to Windfury. Maybe tie it to Lava Lash or Storm Strike. 4 peice- Have it work differently based on your top teir talent choice. Proc an empowered Landslide on Boulderfist. 15 seconds at 12 percent Agi instead of 8. Proc a 10 second Ascendence on Stormstrike. Proc an extra charge of Sundering. Of course the Dev team could more effectively adjust the numbers. Just some thoughts. Thanks for your time.Solomonshock8 Feb 22
Feb 22 Enhancement Shaman Tank? I think it would be cool to have a Enhancement Shaman as a Tank class! Sounds weird, but stay with me for a minute here. They could use the Earth Elemental as a pet for splitting, and staggering some of their damage taken (kinda like the Monks stagger). While using Rock Biter to reduce the damage they take as well (or) give them armor! Shamanistic Rage and Astral Shift for their long(3 min) mitigation's, and even keeping lava-lash for their AoE , use Stormstrike (with a lower CD) for solo, or something like that. Using Feral Lunge for their engage/charge opener. Keep them duel wielding, and make parry great again! Or even just using the shield and hammer combo! They would be the first Mail tank class, first pet tank class, and in general it would be BA to romp around as such. I know Enhancement was just reworked, but I think this is something to consider, and would be awesome to do! This idea needs to be improved upon, but I think it would be awesome to do this!Atroshous26 Feb 22
Feb 22 Enhance Tier set 4 piece I've been elemental my whole life. I just got the 4 piece tonight, and I'd like to try Enhance again. I read a post last week that said enhance is much better with 4 piece. I tried enhance for a couple days along time ago and I wasn't doing so well. What are the best talents for enhance with the 4 piece? I want to make sure I have the right talents before heading to the dummy. Thx.Anacrusyss1 Feb 22
Feb 22 /sadface Just worked on a post for almost 2 hours, hit create topic and it didn't post, I think I might cry...Zinzu3 Feb 22
Feb 22 Intantly Complete World Quests Ability Heyo all; Anyone know how I get the ability to instantly complete world quests? I saw someone bring up there map and they had an ability on a long cool down that allowed them to instantly complete a single world quest. Any help is greatly appreciated.Dammax6 Feb 22
Feb 22 Fix the Legendary Bracers already! I'm running out of legendaries that can drop. I have 6 as of today after many days and weeks of playing far more than I'd like to admit in order to keep my character up to par with others and just when I think I can get rewarded for the time spent, I get the bracers. Would it kill Blizzard to just fix the darn things already?! Why is it that Enhance Shamans have to run circles to get a benefit out of their legendaries when other classes just get enormous passive bonuses that either compliment the playstyle or open up options for other playstyles. You were clear on nerfing Hailstorm to the point where it falls under a passive haste effect and the Frostbrand buff on it's own is a huge waste of resources just to buff a filler spell. My suggestion? Simple. Make them just flat buff Lava Lash. No gimmicks. Lava Lash does 30% more damage. If you want to make it more complex, make it that it instead puts a debuff on the target you hit with Flametongue to take 30% more damage. But now as I get closer to running out of options at least I know that all I need worry about now is getting Prydaz. GG Blizz. Worst. System. EVERChesder11 Feb 22
Feb 22 ST Raid healing build? I'm new to Resto as my guild needed me to switch last week from Enhance. I've done a ton of research and still have a couple questions. We just downed H Guldan last week and are starting Mythic tonight. 1 - Cloudburst vs echo - I seem to enjoy the versatility of echo as i can wait longer to use my Riptide/HST. However i do see Rshammys doing very well with CBT. What do you guys prefer? i Feel like when i fill up a juicy CBT i've already healed everyone up and it feels like a waste when it pops. Or if i know a big hit is coming and i want to pump a CBT, everyone is topped off and i have to overheal? 2- ST vs Chain heal build - I'm wondering if the ST raid healing builds are still viable? i've read a few times of a build that focuses on ST heals, completely ignoring chain heal. What spec do most of you guys run in Heroic / Mythic Nighthold?Dropg2 Feb 22
Feb 21 Theorycrafting Site for Enhance? Is there a site similar to stormearthandlava.com or chainheal.com for Enhance? Thanks in advance!Dísenthral2 Feb 21
Feb 21 Best add-on for Purge/Dispell Just started leveling my Resto Shaman and was wondering what the best add-on for Purge/Dispell?Scÿfher8 Feb 21
Feb 21 The Best Thing About Shaman Lots of unhappiness and stale-posts on the forums recently got me thinking, what would be an interesting conversation that could be more positive. So, what's your favorite thing about shaman now? What's your favorite thing about the class of old? As for me... Now: Stormstrike Procs & Crash Lightning. I love the graphic for crash lightning, it makes me so happy watching lightning rain down and smite my enemies, but I love the bursting of Stormstrike... Of Old: 2h Windfury. I was one of those shaman of old who would stand my ground in a bg and pray for the procs that would decimate my enemies. The game was in a different place back then, and it would probably feel slow and stale now-days, but I do find myself wishing I could go back sometimes.Aephyll31 Feb 21
Feb 21 leveling spec for shamans? hey all been away from the game for quite awhile and wanted to reroll a new class for legion. ive never in all my years playing wow played a shaman so figured id roll one and see what i think my guess is enh is the way to go but how is ele for leveling? i plan to just quest up to 100 if i like the class with a few dunegons mixed in. could u also recommend talents? thanks!Ceronallin9 Feb 21
Feb 21 Coolest ability in the game... Long time DK here. Never played a Shaman before. Started lvling one the other day, and I am head over heels in love with Lightning Surge totem. "Ok everything stops attacking now..."Dîomedes4 Feb 21
Feb 21 Shaman Class Mount 7.2 WTF! I want it NOW!!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wCE1NbCtSboÐöink2 Feb 21