Shaman

Oct 11, 2012 LF advice on how to survive warriors.. for more then 5 seconds as resto shaman. I die... fast. I know I know. I need gear and bla bla bla.. But I'm talking about warriors with 310k HP give me a very very hard time. One as geared as me just destroys me. I can survive decently enough against any other class for certain amounts of time with some semblence of happiness. But I feel arms warriors just look at me and go "free kill". I'm going to try Frozen Power today, that should help against the one warrior at a time. But I lose out on earthgrab. Does Frozen Power root have diminishing returns?Cövet4 Oct 11, 2012
Oct 11, 2012 What's up with the non-set VP Mail gear? Considering the Intellect Mail only, they fit either one of two things, either they: 1. Have no Spirit and give Haste/Mastery or Crit/Mastery or 2. Have Spirit but also Crit, no Haste or Mastery As Resto primary, all this VP Mail gear is just not working out for me. It all seems more geared towards Elemental instead, with little Spirit to keep the Hit rating down to the cap and focusing on Crit/Haste/Mastery. At this rate, I may just get the trinket and the cloak for VP and that's it for my Resto spec, I'll get the rest from raids.Pharaa8 Oct 11, 2012
Oct 11, 2012 I'm getting fed up with this and I've ran 5 heroics on my shaman. when I was running on my monk I went from 80-90 in a matter of 3 days. Ran heroics, was 463 geared in 2 days, running raid msv the day it came out. I hit 90 on my shaman tonight, I think I've ran like 7 or 8 heroics and every single one of them some dps wants to flex they're dps. Most notably a few locks & couple warriors and an epic geared ret pally. I mean honestly. It just makes me not want to play dps. I've never had so many !@#$%^-s in a matter of 3 hours. Its pathetic. Normally my single target dps is 35-40k and its rising as I get gear easily I'm gemming gear as I go & my guild chanter will be on tomorrow. I'm not using flasks as theres no reason to for heroics. I mean even for the last heroic I did on sha of violence I pulled 54k. For 453 ilevel I think thats decently solid for a mostly stand still fight. No elemental mastery was used in this fight. For taran zhu I pulled 38k at the end. I mean I'm not a terrible dps and for the gear I have I think I'm doing good. I've read my guides & understand most of the mechanics. Still getting used to the new talent I have Elemental Blast as it will be off cd for 2-5 seconds before I use it but it was the same way for lava burst when I rolled ele from enh a year ago. I mean if anybody has any tips please feel free. Anything to help would be better. I'm re-rolling from mistweaver monk so I'm gearing up & need to be up to par with the dps in the rest of the group by next week & at the rate I'm getting gear it shouldn't be an issue at all. Note: I'm not completely hit capped as when I'm appropriately geared for raids I'll start reforging into it. As for now I'm just keeping myself at hit cap for heroics, saves gold.Angarin3 Oct 11, 2012
Oct 11, 2012 Enhancement needs plate... The damage from multiple physical dps (ahem, BM/Warrior) is unlivable. I'm doing turbocleave. We get up to 2200, then we face KFC at least half the time, and keep dropping until we're so tired of it that we just start playing horribly. If they focus my warrior, we win. If they focus me, we lose in 2 minutes or less. We're like retribution paladins, except they have plate, and bubble, and freedom, and extra bops, AND better more reliable and consistent heals. Druids have crazy mobility, bear form, better defensive cooldowns, etc. Enhancement has definitely gotten better and is pretty damn good, but in this area we're still extremely lacking like we were all Cata. We need solid physical damage reduction. Oh and buff rogues.Hubrix20 Oct 11, 2012
Oct 11, 2012 ele sham profession help i am currently enchanting/herbalism...however, i absolutely hate herbalism..i hate having to gather herbs all over pandaria and they are EVERYWHERE..i was thinking about dropping herb (also have herb on my druid)...and doing alchemy or tailoring...opinions?Teepeez4 Oct 11, 2012
Oct 11, 2012 Confused Shaman... T_T ...Ele > Enhancement? I gave enhancement a go.... and my dps was uber bad. Not going to lie... Yes... I was reforging correct stats, was hit and expertise capped.... Was I misled on enhancement > ele?Showtìme20 Oct 11, 2012
Oct 11, 2012 thralls shaman gear....where did it go!? http://www.wowhead.com/item=48340/thralls-shoulderpads-of-conquest#. i have looked at the vendors for this and it appears they've taken it out of the game??? what gives?! i wanted the shoulders for transmog..Teepeez7 Oct 11, 2012
Oct 11, 2012 Elemental Shaman and Balance Druid My druid is currently my main. I quest as Balance and switch to Restoration whenever I run dungeons. I've been wanting to make a Shaman for a long time, and Elemental always catches my eye. My only question is if the play style of an Elemental Shaman is too similar to that of a Balance Druid. Any thoughts?Shaulalea1 Oct 11, 2012
Oct 11, 2012 Would this improve ele pvp? Two things that I believe would greatly help with ele's pvp state at the moment. 1. Take flame shock, frost shock, earth shock off the GCD. 2. Make thunderstorm also knock you back, similar to hunters disengage, so you have more of a chance to get some casts off before being locked down. Any other thoughts/ideas?Ryznn0 Oct 11, 2012
Oct 11, 2012 Another QQ about ele. This is my final post on the forums, played wow for almost 8 years and completely disappointed about how terrible elemental is. Tried it all through cata thinking that we might have our day in MoP. I was wrong. The fact a hunters pet can solo me almost 200k in 5 seconds and warriors can interrupt me 8 times and reach 20% hp and don't die, the fact melee can heal more than I can. We have 0 survivability always targeted first in arena by melee and die in 3 seconds, whats the point of having a knockback and root when they're completely ignored in melee or I sit in 1 stun and almost die. I'm not the best at this game nor am I certainly the worst. I am smart enough however to know when our class is being ignored for several years and have 0 representation in Arena. Thank YouAsstate2 Oct 11, 2012
Oct 11, 2012 Enhancement feels ... I don't know. So since BC, enhancement has always been my leveling spec, and until MoP dropped, I hadn't really used it in some time. I'm a raid healer in my resto spec, so that's where my focus had been for a long..... long time. Until the new content hit. Now.... I can't seem to get a feel for enhancement, which feels very clumsy and busy and i feel all I am doing is juggling CD's and buff procs. I've researched quite a bit, but Noxxic and Icy veins are not entirely consistent with each other. But here is what I currently understand about the spec, and what I've been doing in each mob fight. 1. Keep searing totem down at all times, except in AoE situations. 2. Lead with Unleash Elements. 3. Stormstrike 4. Flame shock. 5. Hope that Maelstrom weapon procs for lightning bolt. Prioritize when it does. 6. Wait for a stack of 5 searing flames, then use Lava Lash. 7. Earth Strike (unless Flame Shock falls off, then prioritize that.) After that, use Unleash Elements, Stormstrike on cooldown. And wait for Searing flame to stack and Maelstrom to proc, reapply flame shock when it expires, etc ad infinitum. Use Ascendance, shamanic rage and ghost wolf on cooldown. Am I on the right track here? Because A) I feel like I am not getting mobs down fast enough (have to eat and drink a lot) and B), it feels like all I am doing is managing cooldowns and procs and waiting for searing flames, which leads to a lot of buff watching and finger crossing. It all feels quite luck-based and awkward, and I can't get a feel for it. And the pack mobs of tiny fireflies and baby vermin bunnies tend to make me McFail as I find the AoE mechanics for Enhancement to be unwieldy and awkward, too. I've always liked Enhancement, and I'd like to get it right, so please refrain from "respec to Ele, lol" comments. I'd really appreciate any constructive feedback on this spec and how to get it right. Thanks in advance.Grothe9 Oct 11, 2012
Oct 11, 2012 Flat mana value? So last night was the first time I looked at shaman closely, with the intent of starting up leveling it again. And it was weird to find that my mana is a flat value now, regardless of the gear I wear. It changes with spec change, but the gear doesn't seem to matter any more. I'm assuming all of you who are more observant than I have already talked at length about this change. But as someone who just noticed it, why was it changed and does it affect the classes any (positively or negatively)? Was it changed for all mana using classes, or just Shamans? Does anyone have any links to places where it's talked about more in depth? ThanksTharkunn4 Oct 11, 2012
Oct 11, 2012 Need Help!!! Okay so I switched from enhancement to elemental at the start of MoP and im going into heroics try to get more gear (and having no luck on ele gear dropping) but I seem to be doing so much less dps than everyone else in the group idk if it is because of the gear i have or because im specced wrong or something but someone please help me outZecke1 Oct 11, 2012
Oct 10, 2012 elemental vs pallies this seems to be the class i have the hardest time with...how do i kill em' one on one?Teepeez2 Oct 10, 2012
Oct 10, 2012 My thoughts so far on Raiding as Resto I went into MV over the weekend with another guild while my guild still preps for raiding (some people still need to gear up through heroic dungeons). It was the guild's first attempt into MV, as well, so it was a learning experience for all of us. We didn't manage to down the Stone Guard, but I do understand the fight well enough. With this fight, I managed to find out a few things: 1. Some attempts found the Druid leaps and bounds ahead of me and the Paladin heals, while other attempts I found myself ahead. So I guess in this case at least we seem to be on par with Druids for HPS. 2. Mana regen seems a bit lacking during this fight. Often before the boss hits less than 50%, I'm in need of mana by either a Mana Tide and/or a Potion of Focus. I'm hoping it's just a case of needing to learn everything so everyone knows what to do, but right now I'm not thrilled being so mana inefficient... 3. Some changes to my talents and glyphs seems to have made things better for me. I changed to Primal Elementalist and had my elemental Empower me, which helped my heals for quite a bit. I also changed HW Glyph to Chaining Glyph and like the change, as it definitely covers more ground in 10-man raiding, and the cooldown is fairly negligible. I also decided to drop the Riptide Glyph for the Water Shield Glyph, and noticed my mana actually lasted longer because of it, since you're pretty much getting hit by something a lot of the time in raid fights. It was an interesting fight, for sure, and I'm hoping to have MV done at some point once the guild is ready and knows how it goes. I'm for sure going to be doing the LFR once it unlocks tomorrow, and hopefully it teaches the fight enough to prepare for normal mode so there won't be much to explain when people first set foot in normal mode.Pharaa20 Oct 10, 2012
Oct 10, 2012 Ele Shaman PvE - my opinion So, my main spec (for which all of my gear is tailored for) is Resto. I love healing and always will. Though, I've been running a lot of heroics with my guild lately, and my co-healer Priest has been healing them for the most part, so I've been DPSing as Elemental. And WHOA, I am topping the charts every single time. Not just with AOE pulls either, during single target boss encounters, I am somewhere between 10,000 to 15,000 ahead of the next highest DPS. This includes Mages, Hunters, Warlocks, Rogues- etc... It's not just with my guild runs either- when I have 2 other PuG DPS in the group, I'm still topping the meters. All of this is while I'm wearing my healing gear, so with all of my Spirit, my Hit is unnecessarily high. I can't imagine how much more damage I could be doing if I reforged all of my excess Spirit into Haste or Mastery. Is anyone else experiencing this? I've NEVER been good at DPSing, rarely have I ever topped charts in the past unless I was in a horrible group. Please don't think I'm bragging either, because I'll be the first to openly admit that under normal circumstances, I am a terrible DPS. I've also taken into account that yes, the expansion has only been out for about 2 weeks, but this is against other people in heroics, some of which have much better gear than I do. :/Momo2 Oct 10, 2012
Oct 10, 2012 ele questions what should my opening rotation be? i currently do FS + lava burst + elemental blast should i cast fulmination in between CL spams in AOE? if lava burst procs and elemental blast is off CD....which is my priority first?Teepeez6 Oct 10, 2012
Oct 10, 2012 Just got Ascendance, and.... Meh. It's definitely useful as Resto but... as far as Enh goes... lackluster? I just spec'd Ele offspec and haven't tried it as Ele yet, but I was previously Enhancement and I just felt like the damage increase isn't that spectacular considering the 3 minute cooldown attached and such a short duration. Sure, the range is useful, but the damage just isn't great. Not to mention it's too damn flashy. Any decent team will CC/Disarm you when they see you turn into Elemental form or just pop cooldowns like CloS and AMS to negate 100% of your damage. 12 Seconds is too short IMO. If you compare it to, say, Warrior's Avatar ability... which has the same 3 minute cooldown but offers a 20% damage increase, immunity to snares/roots as well as increase rage generation and lasts for 20 seconds. I feel like the nature damage on autoattacks and range is fine.. but at least increase the duration to 20 seconds, like Avatar, or drop the cooldown to 2 minutes. Again, I think it's great for Resto (which is my mainspec anyways). But for Enhancement, does anyone else feel like either a duration increase or cooldown decrease is needed? Does this ability scale better at 90?Hxn8 Oct 10, 2012
Oct 10, 2012 Did Enhancement Mastery get nerfed? I could have sworn i was at around 43% mastery and now i'm at 40% mastery. what happened here?Pipebombman4 Oct 10, 2012
Oct 10, 2012 Enhancement Macros in MoP Returning Enhance player, havent played since WotLK. I know I missed a whole expansion and I am behind the times now. Was hoping to dust off the ole shammy and see how he plays these days. I am using Shock and Awe and Weak Auras currently as far as UI add-ons go. I am wondering if anyone else has any suggestions as to what other add-ons would benefit me. I have heard of Totem Timers, but I have never used it before. i guess now with needing the searing totem up at all times that might be a good one to install. Any others? And Macros. A lot has changed since WotLK so my old macros are pretty useless. What macros are people using these days? Things like Unleased Elements and Stormstrike, should those two abilities be macro'd together to use Stormstrike if its off CD, otherwise use UE? Would any and all help you guys can provide. Currently I have about 40 buttons that I am pressing constantly while I am leveling andd I would love to condense thise down.Raeynor2 Oct 10, 2012
Oct 10, 2012 Ele PVP Lvl 90 Talent? Hey guys, Just dinged 90, very keen to get PVP'ing. Was just wondering what everyone's preferences were when selecting the level 90 talent? Having trouble deciding... Thank you!Leche6 Oct 10, 2012
Oct 10, 2012 Elemental Blast/Chain lightning macro Hello my fellow Shammies. Was wondering on how to make a macro that uses elemental blast as a priority and uses chain lightning when elemental blast is on cooldown.Wisdem2 Oct 10, 2012
Oct 10, 2012 Totemic Restoration Bugged??? Does Totemic Restoration have a hidden internal CD? I'm using two different macros, one to destroy SBT and another to destroy Tremor. The reason I ask is because there is no specific CD in the tooltip, yet the time reduction from destroying the totems only reduces the CD roughly half the time. So best case scenario right now for me is: Drop SBT, then immediately destroy it using the macro /cast Stone Bulwark Totem /script DestroyTotem(2); SBT's CD is cut in half from TR (well, it's not quite half due to the delay from the GCD.) Wait 30+ seconds, use the macro again. Wait full CD duration due to TR not activating properly. Is this suppose to happen? Is it a bug? Is this happening to anyone else?Synthetix0 Oct 10, 2012
Oct 10, 2012 Not again.. So Earth Shield is purge/spellsteal-able in one stack again, which is the dumbest thing ever. This really cripples resto shamans PvP wise, and there was absolutely no reason for this. Also, they removed JC gems that give resil, yet another thing that didn't need to be done. I didn't spend all my gold for a profession that gives me stats I don't even want as the bonus. Hopefully they fix these small things that really hurt shamans PvP wise. Another thing; I don't think Stormlash totem is good enough to have a 5 minute cooldown, this isn't a huge deal but it would be nice if it had maybe a 3 minute cooldown or did more damage/ignored resilience.Bigdingo13 Oct 10, 2012
Oct 10, 2012 Sentry Totem 163: Flametongue in Cheek ...Zyliros500 Oct 10, 2012
Oct 10, 2012 Symbiosis Bug>Feral Spirit? So is it bugged? Feral Spirit for feral druids are pretty lame atm. Druid wolves are stupid(wont attack unless we got hit), have no pet bar or skills, and hit for 120 - 300 on lvl 90 geared Pvp players. Is that intended? We get a 100% funcioanal bubble from pallys, a 100% funcional dispersion from priests, why cant we get an identical copy from shammy wolves? Blue please.Dredmal3 Oct 10, 2012
Oct 10, 2012 Best secondary stat for elem in pvp. In cata, it was hit/spell pen cap > haste > mastery > crit for arena and hit/spell pen > mastery> haste > crit for RBG. In MoP, stats are MUCH inflated compare to cataclysm and i find mastery to be the best stat. However, Novoz(one of only 2~3 2800+ arena elem player in cata) is reforging into critical. Any thoughts?Pikacho3 Oct 10, 2012
Oct 10, 2012 Can you explain how he gets 700 mana http://s15.postimage.org/av10rauxl/Wo_WScrn_Shot_100912_164352.jpg a level 10 Orc shaman has 700 mana. i still dont get how he gets that. lvl 14 only has 290. everyone else in the battleground had less 300 mana. i am lvl 20 now and only have 600 manaShockman4 Oct 10, 2012
Oct 10, 2012 i'm loving the changes. title says all, I'm ele and i don't do any raiding so I'm not sure how that side of the game is faring, nor do i care, but as far as pvp goes, I'm having a ball, there's some classes i cant 1v1(ret/SP, some healers) but most other classes its an even split. bg's we're great, good off heals, amazing dmg, and we got a few cool totems(capacitor/stormlash/Htt totem) i don't see what the fuss is about, hance I've had less luck with, but ehh i got crap gear for it, and no knowledge of the spec. 90 should be fun, only thing i would like to see is a lower CD on spirit walkers grace, but ehh 2min still aint bad for such a strong ability. any who, patch was good, mop looks promising, bads quit crying. love, bazor.Bazor12 Oct 10, 2012
Oct 10, 2012 where do people go to cry about their class? My guild has 6 active shamans now(maybe 7 soon) and lining up stormlash is a total !@#$%, while warriors are getting away with dropping multiple banners at the same time. Anyway I remember seeing a suggestion forum really long ago but it's not there anymore. Where would I go to make a complaint post?Microcontrol20 Oct 10, 2012
Oct 10, 2012 How are my fellow slicers and dicers (enh) Let's hear your thoughts on how you feel enhance has adapted for PvP this season. More of a BG and RBG view point is preferred since arena is too far broken currently... So... Let's Begin!Pipebombman0 Oct 10, 2012
Oct 10, 2012 Keybinds Is there a way to keybind totems without making a /cast Xtotem macro? I don't have enough macro room to do that. I'm not a clicker so clicking on the firetotem button and then clicking searing totem is super slow for me. Meant to post as my shamanAntonioklaus2 Oct 10, 2012
Oct 10, 2012 Crit Vs Spirit (Resto PvP) so i've almost got enough conquest points to get my malevolent gladiators medallion (the one that breaks stun and all that) but i cant decide between the spirit or crit one. obviously the spirit one will give more passive regeneration but the crit will increase mana regen w/ water shield up + increase healing output. so my fellow resto shamans, what have you picked?Drezik1 Oct 10, 2012
Oct 10, 2012 brewfest event trinket - enhanc - raid Hi all, I would like to know if the brewfest's trinket are a good trinket pre-raid ? he have crit as static bonus and an atack power proc Coren's Cold Chromium CoasterGazhúr5 Oct 10, 2012
Oct 9, 2012 The Ele Joke in 2s... I just got done doing 2s as elemental and it was the worst session I've ever had in my whole entire time playing this game. i have no idea what instant spell im going to get hit by next thatll make me a useless nothing to my partner for half the game(yeah 3-4 seconds is half the game as this spec) and sometimes i have no idea what im even CCed by because i cant even count how many debuffs i have most of the time and cant find my character in the midst of 10 hunter pets or a locks purple lightning and guldan aura w/e that stuff is. i got an interrupt but theres nothing to interrupt anymore.Palroth6 Oct 9, 2012
Oct 9, 2012 This is how I feel when I queue up for a BG.. http://www.quickmeme.com/meme/3r9umq/ Please buff our damage, drop the random proc which is useless...... When I can crit a target for 90k I'll feel like we're on level ground now.Aùctions0 Oct 9, 2012
Oct 9, 2012 Elemental or Enhance for PvP I am indecisive of what spec to play for PvP once I hit 90. I've done research and watched many videos and I still can't make up my mind. Which spec is currently better than the other in survivability and burst damage? Please give me more information on Elemental and Enhancement specs for PvP. Thank you.Sïckness19 Oct 9, 2012
Oct 9, 2012 Enhancement Is Not Viable In RBGs I've been running RBGs for the past week and I've tried many different specs to try and make it Enhancement work in RBGs. In the end no matter what I do, I end up holding the team back. Currently Enhancement's damage is only good when using cooldowns. And our defensive cooldowns are pretty terrible compared to all other melee. This is not a problem in arena because our utlity is amazing in there. But in RBGs our utility is no longer important enough to make up for the damage and defensive deficiencies. Here's how I think Enhancement can be improved while not making them overpowered in Arena or RBGs. Searing Totem: 10 Second Cooldown- For the next 10 seconds the totem sears the enemy with a fire beam dealing (High Damage). Searing Flames will work of of this totem. Lava Lash: Damage Needs to be increased to 350% weapon damage. Windfury: Make it weapon damage based, or make it scale with gear please. Currently its just giving a flag 8550 damage increase to the proc. 4 Piece Bonus PVP Set: Keep it the same, but also have it give frost brand 7% spell damage increase just like Flametongue. Unleashed Fury: Change the Windfury portion to increase Windfury's proc chance to 100% for the next 8 seconds removing the internal cooldown. Elemental Blast: Guaranteed Crit Astral Shift and Shamanistic Rage: Usable While Stunned or SilencedBaddie19 Oct 9, 2012
Oct 9, 2012 Enhance or Ele at 90? Which spec has better dps right now in a dungeon/raid environment? I love both specs equally so it's not really a matter of preference. I'm leveling my shaman and I want to know what to gear up for.Desiration7 Oct 9, 2012
Oct 9, 2012 Question on LFR. I was wondering if it was possible to do the LFR and after you loot the bosses that you beat if you'll be able to do them with your guild and have another shot at the gear. Sorry if it was asked before just curious about it.Drantz8 Oct 9, 2012
Oct 9, 2012 Cata elem vs MoP elem in pvp I managed to play elem @ 2k arena rating but there is no doubt that cata elem was utter !@#$ in pvp. I was hoping elem would be little better in pvp...but it is total bs atm.Pikacho0 Oct 9, 2012
Oct 9, 2012 Crimsin - Help Me Not Suck! http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/sargeras/Crimsin/advanced Hey all! I will be in for my first Raid in a long time. I'm looking for any critiques on my gear or item setup. Can I do anything better? Am I missing something important or do I have something wrong equiped? Please pick me apart. As a frame of reference, I average about 65 - 70k on 5 man boss fights. These fights usually last less than three minutes though. Not sure if this is normal for the rest of the shaman community. ---Edit--- Raid Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0QcUnVrU-x8 WoL: http://worldoflogs.com/reports/kqkdy9f2a0x1ywxy/Crimsin10 Oct 9, 2012
Oct 9, 2012 Wartide vs Thunderfist I have looked and haven't found anyone talking on this subject. Due to powerful silence is against an elemental shammy, are other elemental shammies going Wartide or Thunderfist? The ability to negate silence with 4 piece wartide just seems sooo much better than a quicker Thunderstorm (which is mostly gimmicky and used for the fun of knocking people off) I do not see that I really need to obtain more Lightning Shield charges.. generally when I am gaining those I am likely to be dead soon.Kahlgren2 Oct 9, 2012
Oct 9, 2012 Please help me resolve my inner turmoil! Hello! I'm coming back to this game after having been gone a long time. My shaman was always my main, but I remember just before I left how much fun and how powerful I felt as a ret play in pvp (in terms of dmg/on demand burst, team support, and survivability). So I figured I'd finally rid myself of the headache my shaman always gave me (despite how much I love the class) and level my play. Now after only hitting 87 on my paly I find I am still itching as much as ever to play my shaman. Although I play all three specs my focus willl be enh pvp. So should I give in and level my shaman or will I be as disappointed as I used to be? I plan to do all forms of pvp with this toon as enh, and if I pve at all I'll just be healing. Thanks in advance for any input!Keltset3 Oct 9, 2012
Oct 9, 2012 Why Does No One Ever Say Anything Good? So a while ago when I was in terrible gear (maybe yesterday or the day before) I made a thread asking if elemental was just a terrible class. No one really came on and say just stick with it things will get better, except for one guy who said we might receive a buff in a future patch. I'm now full dreadful with enchants and gems and I'm straight up dominating. Damage is great and while I'll admit my cc and defensive capabilities are no where near where I'd like them to be he is very playable in full gear. I just want you elementals who are having doubts right now to know there is a light at the end of the tunnel and it really does improve with gear.Silvenon3 Oct 9, 2012
Oct 9, 2012 Silences Are out of control, BM faceroll hunters silencing shot half way across the map so i can los and die to his enraged pets, Dks silence, Warriors silence (sorry my bad 2 silences), AND WHEN I'M SILENCED I CANT GHOST WOLF WTF.. Call me noob idgaf this !@#$ is ridiculousBrewless6 Oct 9, 2012
Oct 9, 2012 PvP - We are ignored by developers because... Here are possible and factual reasons. Joke reasons are welcome as well. They might even be true to some measure... 1 - We're the least played class in every census I've ever seen. We have little pressure power and depend on devs common sense to thrive. Well... 2 - They just don't care 1. They find the class to be a relic of the past and it's always at their bottom priorities because it's no longer how they think the game should be played. 3 - They favoured the Alliance since the beginning. So, when shamans and paladins ceased to be exclusive, they just let the class more common on the Horde sink while paladins, who were always easier to play, remained on the top in one way or another since then. 4 - They have a godlike tester who somehow doesn't get CC trained and pawns everybody, and think every shaman should play like them. (This is based on an actual Blizzard statement that "classes like shamans and hunters need to be carefully balanced so as to not transform those who can explore all their possibilities into gods".) 5 - They just hate it for some personal grudge or just plain lack of good taste. No developer plays it and they have new inside jokes about us every season. 6 - They just don't care 2. They roll the dice every season to decide who's gonna be on top with the pallies. Our luck is just... hexed. 7 - Any ideas?Uuna19 Oct 9, 2012
Oct 9, 2012 How is Shaman in Mop now ? Hello shaman community, Well I just wanted to have the opinion of everyone before I make my comeback as shaman(resto). Okay I pretty much know most of what shaman use to do, does and will do (joking). But I wanted to ask those of you who are playing the same class that I've loved through so many extension, even though we generally get !@#$ed but hey tough love right. So my question is simple how does the shaman (prio heal then enh) does in MOP. Are we still viable (really don't like this term cause I believe we where always viable just never really OP ccept for once maybe but I digress.) Also are Totem still be used from what I've heard well its better to forget about them or at least they aren't use like they were before.Zhif4 Oct 9, 2012
Oct 9, 2012 Ele Pvp Reforge Hey do we reforge to Haste or Mastery for Ele pvp? Im a lil confusedMeatspin2 Oct 9, 2012
Oct 9, 2012 Feral spirit, no longer has a command bar? just wondering can we control them anymore or do they just run around and do what they want?Moltke5 Oct 9, 2012