Shaman

Nov 30, 2012 Resto Haste Caps Bugged Im sure many resto shamans here who raid on a somewhat serious level are aware of http://www.totemspot.com/vb/entry.php?b=41 (binklesteins healer haste caps). Now as it has been pointed out on EJ http://elitistjerks.com/f79/t130574-resto_raid_healing_5_05_mop/#Haste (Resto Shaman Guide - Sub-section Haste) the 3764 cap (as well as others) that technically should provide us with an extra tick in HST and HTT is not working properly due to a bug related to latency. My issue is that for this tier, at least until the end, 3764 is a great number to aim for as 871 you can't possible forge down to passed a very early point and the 5676 is a stretch. Not sure if this belongs in bugs or here but I want to know if this is planned to be fixed such that the 3764 cap adds the extra ticks as it should For those who want to say just get rid of AS, I dislike the other talents for resto. EotE is uncontrollable and usually ends up overhealing from my experience and I don't see the point in EM as a mini-self Hero/Lust would rarely be handy for a healer as opposed to the very handy instant cast GHW/HR every minuteJayded6 Nov 30, 2012
Nov 30, 2012 Ascendance question-Resto Resto's Ascendance doesn't effect HTT or SLT correct? So if I'm pairing Ascendance with HTT for burst damage like rain of blades on Wind Lord in HoF it's best to drop HTT then pop Ascendance. Pretty sure I'm right but wanted to make sure.Jaynna2 Nov 30, 2012
Nov 30, 2012 Totems and Haste Wanted to see if anyone did any thorough testing since the patch. From a quick test this morning i saw 1+8 below 3764 and 1+9 over. Will test further later but just wanted to check to see if anyone else has messed around with it.Harpoa2 Nov 30, 2012
Nov 30, 2012 Looking for a Blue! We have all been complaining at how awful the totem change is, so could we all combine our efforts and get a blues attention?Septheroth2 Nov 30, 2012
Nov 30, 2012 The most fair game state evar Heeyho guys, whats up? I just came here to teach all you guys in the world the new way to kill an elemental shaman into an arena game. You weren't believing that it could get even easier to do that? I have a surprise for you. The chances of this strategy fail is like 0.0001%, so just do it every time you face one and put those dumb players back to their place!! 1º and only megapró step - Put a full instant cc on their healer (its so easy to do it now that you don't even have to worry about this part), blancket silence the shammy and turn on all your offensive cooldowns on him. He cant try his luck on the most elaborated and useful stun of the game anymore (aka capacitor totem), he cant earthgrab you, he cant shock you, he cant wind shear you, he cant thunderstorm you, he cant ground you, he cant shield himself, he cant healing tide, he cant turn into ghost wolf form and even if he is already at it it can be slowed now. In others words its literally a walking dummy to you guys have your fun \o/ Are you a Mage? A Warlock? A Warrior? A DK? A 3 secs silence is enough for you duuude!! You all get it right? Just enjoy your free win this way everytime you face an elemental shaman team :D Because, you know... Into an arena game they must "pay for their mistakes" (Dear devs, i can't express how much well this philosophy is working. A single mistake and you'll get one shotted gg) and doesn't matter if you have been outplayed by their team the entire fight, once you get their healer just follow carefully my guide and be a profit on this game. Oh, and for the elementals shammys over there, when this situation happens all you can do is pray to R'hllor The Lord of Light and hope for a massive DC on the other team. Hopefully and with a few sacrifices on a big camp fire he will hear you and do it like 40 times in a row and you'll get that nice looking orange set. For the night is dark and full of terrors. Wish to all you guys a good game on the most fair PvP state of the history.Jake0 Nov 30, 2012
Nov 30, 2012 Main Hand DPS (enh) So, I'm a bit confused. I mained enhancement from burning crusade to mid-cataclysm before discovering DKs were -very- viable in everything. Now a shaman is telling me it's better to have her higher damage weapon in the offhandd slot for more Lava Lash damage. Since when did your better weapon go into the offhand? It was best weapon to mainhand for years, I thought..? I'm very confused, now.Eluulii19 Nov 30, 2012
Nov 30, 2012 Class Guide video I think this video pretty much sums up the classes. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VoJJOrR4wj8 Especially shamans. I hope you enjoy!Pupu1 Nov 30, 2012
Nov 30, 2012 I feel useless.... when I get silenced and all my bars go black except for my 2 melee moves... and shamen rage is always on CD for me- I know, I know, go gear up some more stupid noob! - but before the patch- I could actually do something for my team now- i feel useless when someone turns to me and just blows me up....or cc's meNøishi5 Nov 30, 2012
Nov 30, 2012 Need help resto shaman pvp stats + gems Hey guys I'm a bit confused on what to gem and what to reforged to with the new patch out. Please check my armory and any help/feedback will be appreciated. ThanksDreamtide0 Nov 30, 2012
Nov 30, 2012 Gluestick 2h Enhancement testing (vid inside) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_qsLqw3Kig&feature=plcp When i'm fully geared I'll bother editing and such. -t2 2hander, cd's, zerking, numbersGluestick64 Nov 30, 2012
Nov 30, 2012 Raiding Rainbows 9/16H 25m 20US LF Resto Sham H] <RAIDING RAINBOWS> [25Man] - [Illidan-US] Currently 9/16H 25m RAID TIMES Sunday - Thursday 6:45pm - 11:00pm (ST / CST) Loot: Raiding Rainbows runs a loot council system that is based off attendance / performance / attitude / loot obtained Hello! Looks like you may be looking for a new guild. We currently have a relatively full roster. We are looking for the last few pieces of the puzzle so to speak. Yes, you will see some bench time at first. However, if you are willing to stick it out and show us you are deserving of a full time raid slot we will give you one. Preparedness, intelligence, and a proactive play style will serve you well in our ranks. If you are looking for a high end guild to call your home, surrounded by some of the most dedicated, humorous, committed gamers you'll ever meet then look no further, you've found it. If you are an exceptional player we will consider your trial regardless of class, spec or role needs. About Us At this point, we have been around since Wrath's Launch. In that time we have made tremendous strides towards policy, roster, and progression strength. The guild continues to grow, improve, and excel on a daily basis. We are extremely competitive within the Illidan raiding community and aspire to only further improve and establish ourselves as a top raiding guild on the server. Here's our statistics thus far: US #20th Heroic Lich King kill (15% buff) Ended Wrath with a US #21 Tier 11: US #22 Tier 12: US #19 Tier 13: US #53 Still looking to maintain our top rankings by adding a few more core players to our roster for Mists of Pandaria. During downtime we run multiple alt runs weekly, older content and have multiple PvP teams with the guild. What kind of raiders we're looking for: We're looking for raiders that are 100% progression motivated, we want players excited to show up to raids to progress on a new fight. The "lets bash our head against this boss until it falls over" only works to a certain extent and not on the later heroics of current content. We expect all of our applicants to come to the guild drama free, knowing their class in / out and any relevant content that we may be working on. Again, we're not recruiting for the bench and not looking for players that only show up certain nights. If we want to keep you, we're keeping you for the long haul. If you're interested so far, go ahead and read the rest of this post then head to our website and read some more before applying. *We don't like to classify what classes we certainly need or not, we are mainly looking for exceptional players of any class that can complete and progress at a high level. With that in mind, we still have a few classes in HIGH DEMAND 490 ILVL REQ!! - Any TOP parsing DPS - Elemental - Enhancement - Disc/Holy Priest - Resto Shaman - Holy Paladin - Experienced Tank - Fury Warrior - Mage - Lock - Ret If you have any questions feel free to post here, PM an officer on the forums or send us a msg through realid. Sikonos: arotolo4@gmail.com Strudelyaah: scifisock9@aol.com Ampdk: Dreamshadowxl8@yahoo.com APPLY AT: http://www.raidingrainbow.comEviltotems0 Nov 30, 2012
Nov 30, 2012 Countering being countered with Silence With the changes to totems, what are some ways around being silenced and focused down into oblivion, there has to be other ways, right?Souffler14 Nov 30, 2012
Nov 30, 2012 5.2 Better Update Elemental The spec literally hasn't been touched in a few years minus adding an ability to our rotation each expansion. TBC: Spam Lightning Bolt WotLK: Keep flame shock up, lava burst on CD, and lightning bolt spam Cata: Keep flame shock up, lava burst on CD, fulminate at 7-9 stacks, and lightning bolt spam MoP: Keep flame shock up, lava burst on CD, fulminate at 5-7 stacks, elemental blast and lightning bolt spam We've lost every single PvP defense with 0 compensation. Our heals are the weakest out of all hybrids. Just some examples: Spriests have been updated with shadow orbs Warlocks have been updated with soul shards/demonic fury/burning embers Hunters have been updated (not very well) with focus Boomkins have been updated with eclipse Rets have been updated with Holy Power Rogues have had a poison update Warriors and Death Knights have had their stances updated Mages have had numerous abilities become baseline for all specs and interesting talents. (Not all these change are equal) Why are shaman still working off a horrible totem system which is a failure? Why haven't any pvp issues for dps shaman been addressed in the past 2 years? Why doesn't Ele ever change when it's not working? Why doesn't Lava Burst scale with crit yet when obviously you can make it work with Chaos Bolt? The biggest positive changes Ele has gotten in the past two years were removing the CD off chain lightning so we could actually AoE, shooting stars, and Fire Ele AI updated. It's not a big wonder why ele does so poorly when all that's changed about it in the past two years are it's defensives removed and it's abilities nerfed.Suo14 Nov 30, 2012
Nov 30, 2012 Amber-Shaper Un'sok and ranged Ele Shaman Was curious, during our attempts it seemed as if the tanks were the only ones always transformed (I think a healer one time and a dps that drew aggro (mage) ) each and every pull. This can't be by chance as it was the same every pull.. So I guess the question is, who really gets Xformed in the Amber-Shaper Un'sok fight ? sorry if this is in the wrong forum , didn't seem right to put it in the "General Forum" and also the "Damage Dealing Forum" thanksQuallanz2 Nov 30, 2012
Nov 30, 2012 new idea.. finishing ability: Superstorm i know blizzard isn't going to make this happen because shamans are blizzards least favorite class (my guess is that GC got blown up by one back in the day) BUT nonetheless i have an idea, a Finisher: Superstorm 9% mana 10 second cooldown Envelopes the target in a natural disaster that causes 160,000(approximately) Nature damage over 10 seconds, damage increasing as the time goes on. Can only be used on targets with less than 30% health. Does not fall off if healed above 30%. This ability is learned at level 90. The damage would scale with spell power or attack power (meaning it will hit for way more than 160,000), only usable in elemental or enhancement. would not be affected by elemental mastery and a reduced effect for enhancement's mastery. I think this is a good idea, with the dot, could be useful in pvp with the increasing dot. but if it's not useful for pvp, oh well it wouldn't hurt. also a finishing dot is not in the game to my knowledge. any thoughts?Opulênce4 Nov 30, 2012
Nov 29, 2012 Shamans Got Buffed, sorta ... Source is MMO-champion.Niktesla7 Nov 29, 2012
Nov 29, 2012 Any alternative to /script DestroyTotem ? I'm mostly wondering for unitframe addons like Pitbull that used the (now-protected) command for manual totem removal on mouseclick.Mahanik0 Nov 29, 2012
Nov 29, 2012 The Fire Totem... and it's brothers. =D Hey guys. Very, very new to shamans here but love the idea of them. At the moment i'm only 24th level but i have to admit, my fire totem really isn't worth casting. Even as a somewhat instant cast with the amount of damage (think it does like 9 or 10 damage per hit... and shoots pretty slowly) it really doesn't even seem worth using. Shame really. Loved the idea of these totems. Regardless, my question is do these numbers eventually get higher or the totems kinda broken at the moment? It's a noobie question i know. But from my (admittedly very limited) experience... the fire totem just seems like a personal "i was here" sign for shamans and useful for little else. hehe =DCorhwa3 Nov 29, 2012
Nov 29, 2012 Ascendance - Confidence Nerf - I for one find it unacceptable how small our Ascendance form has become in Enhancement. Where once stood giants now stand a tiny wretch of a creature. bLIZZ CHANGE BACK WHEN?!?Delegoth15 Nov 29, 2012
Nov 29, 2012 Haste Breakpoints Where can you find the Haste breakpoints for Restoration Shaman? Edit: Here --> http://www.icy-veins.com/restoration-shaman-wow-pve-healing-statistics-priority-reforging Thanks!Kuugaeq9 Nov 29, 2012
Nov 29, 2012 Need to rename JkcantSLT or Jksilenced ??????Jkspiritlink24 Nov 29, 2012
Nov 29, 2012 Suggestion on a totem Ya know, we have a tank totem...a dps totem..that summon elemental a, why not have a healing totem that summons am elemental? I think that'd be pretty cool :)Everflowing0 Nov 29, 2012
Nov 29, 2012 the game im alittle sad that when it changed to mists of pandaria the game play changed u dont pick ur stats for what u want and i found mana regen was over the top i miss playing it but wont come back sadly till it changes and i know when it dose my friends play now i get bored at home coz no more wow o noSussi5 Nov 29, 2012
Nov 29, 2012 Suggestion: Grounding totem also absorbs heal A thought ran through my head yesterday, what if grounding totem could be modded (glyph/talent) to also absorb a heal spell as well as a harmful spell? Also, maybe if combined with Glyph of Grounding Totem, the heal could be directed to you? Thoughts?Atomicus1 Nov 29, 2012
Nov 29, 2012 [Glyph of Ascendance] minor glyph - Thoughts? I can understand why PvPers would want a smaller Ascendance form, considering what happened to me every time I used it (DISARM, STUN, FEAR, SILENCE, ETC). However, I'm sure there are some of us that would like our big form back so with that in mind I bring forward two suggestions: 1) [Glyph of Ascendance], Minor: Increases the size of your Ascendance form. 2) [Glyph of Ascendance], Minor: Your Ascendance now causes your hands to burst with power relative to your specialization, rather than transforming you. #1 gives us carebears the chance to feel like a beast when we pop our big cooldown. #2 would reintroduce the initial Ascendance form size but give the option to remove the flashy animation for those who don't want to be CC'd into submission by everyone and their cat. The hand glow would be more than enough for Arena players to notice. Using #2 or NOT using #1 would solve the problem of blowing Ascendance in PvP and suddenly getting blown up. Aside from Paladins popping their wings, most cooldowns have pretty subdued graphics or, if they are flashy, come with a moderate to high level of defensive bonus. I appreciate the step in the right direction to help PvPers, but I think we could push it a little more while still providing the option for some of us to feel like elemental monsters. Opinions?Arathog1 Nov 29, 2012
Nov 29, 2012 why do you ignore shaman? i just looked through like the first 15 or so pages of the shaman forums and not once did i see a blue post. i just wanted to let you guys know, that throwing a stick on the ground is not casting a spell. shamans are already bad enough in pvp, why nerf us more? especially elementals we lost lava flows and the cooldown on wind shear went way up (it was their one advantage over resto) and now we can't even cast an earthbind or stoneclaw totem to save our sorry !@# while we're silenced? tl;dr: i wanted to let you know that, due to ruining the game for shamans, as soon as my game time runs out i'm cancelling my sub and you won't get anymore of my money.Mephala8 Nov 29, 2012
Nov 29, 2012 Really blizzard why did you break shamans.... Worst patch nerf ELe shamans have ever taken......... why should i reroll cause you guys fail at balancing classes... fine i will admit that maybe resto shamans might of needed a small nerf but nothing like this. you guys at blizzard need fix this can't believe it went live.Drays10 Nov 29, 2012
Nov 29, 2012 Primal elementalist for enhance PvP? Hey, I was just wondering if there was any viability for enhance shamans to use PE and bring out the earth elemental for added survival through all this crazy burst. Would we sacrifice too much of our damage/mobility losing UF? As it is, I can barely survive a few seconds of fighting, even with shamanistic rage and astral shift (been experimenting with NG too, but doesn't seem too great either). What are your thoughts? Also, anyone have any good 5.1 pvp guides for enhance? And please don't tell me to reroll, I am well aware of the awful position we are in post patch. I really don't want to change.Platinumduck4 Nov 29, 2012
Nov 29, 2012 Hope? Jon Robertson ‏@FotoGuy79 @Ghostcrawler I can understand the silence.totem nerf for resto shammies. It hurts the other specs though. Is there another way? Greg Street ‏@Ghostcrawler @FotoGuy79 If it comes to that, we'd rather give Ele and Enhance a survival cooldown to use when silenced is it good or bad? band-aid fix? something better than nothing? No matter what the possible fix does, the real problem is how this was handled!Luxxinterior1 Nov 29, 2012
Nov 29, 2012 over 100 pages of posts... every ele/enhance shaman.... no logical reasoning.. somehow 'overpowered'... and they still put the nerf in. /clap blizz for listening to your paying customers and being SO bad that you get rocked by Shamans. Don't worry tho, this nerf means nothing and you will still get rocked by good enhance players <3 -Love, KougaiKougai6 Nov 29, 2012
Nov 29, 2012 ghostcrawler mentioned ele/enh survavibility ... ... www.twitter.com/Ghostcrawler/status/274020448407273472 hey it's a start.Docscratch2 Nov 29, 2012
Nov 29, 2012 Lava Burst damage buffed? Is it just me or Lava Bursts are criting a little harder? I used to get under 100K, after patch seems to be around 135K. This is on mobs while questing, in PVP gear. Haven't tried in BG yet.Flavizak1 Nov 29, 2012
Nov 29, 2012 Gear Choice Question I currently have 4/5 tier 14 pieces and recently got Waterborne Shoulderguards I'm wondering if I should wear the shoulders or keep my current Tier shoulders for the 4 piece bonus despite them being the Raid Finder versions of the tier shoulders. Would like some opinions. Thanks.Lodown1 Nov 29, 2012
Nov 29, 2012 Best Race Resto PVP Hey guys, I'm thinking about rolling a shaman for PVP (2s and 3s mainly). What race do you guys think is the best for this? Don't care if its Horde or Ally. Ty all!Boneco10 Nov 29, 2012
Nov 29, 2012 What class are you switching to? I will continue playing my sham, but have recently found solace in a frost dk. There's a lot of catharsis to be had in howling blast, necrotic strike, obliterate etc. What are you taking a look at now?Taozin17 Nov 29, 2012
Nov 29, 2012 totem=killable cds? Totems are now inferior to other class's cds. Before 5.1, totems are killable, but we can cast it while silenced. So we have a disadvantage and an advantage. Now, I don't see totems have any advantages any more(I know people have to switch targets to kill it, you may want to call it an advantage. But at high levels of gameplay, a macro will kill it and without even switching target).Imnotwodao8 Nov 29, 2012
Nov 29, 2012 Ha ha Blizzurd, good... joke? Shaman: Stormlash Totem now has a radius of 40 yards (was 30). BLIZ STOP TROLLIN' YO!!!Grenade1 Nov 29, 2012
Nov 29, 2012 Couple questions, about ele, UE and FT. If I use Unleash Elements while my Searing Totem is down, and then it sends out a bolt before my Lava burst has traveled to hit, and the bolt hits first, does that take away the damage from LB? Also, if I use unleash elements and THEN lay my searing totem down, does it become more powerful, or does this not count?Ðemonic12 Nov 29, 2012
Nov 29, 2012 Ghost Wolf... Probably a stupid question but... How come ghost wolf does not have the same benefits as druid travel form? It doesn't make sense to me why ghost wolf can be dispelled, and does not remove movement impairing effects.Fruity2 Nov 29, 2012
Nov 29, 2012 Elemental Shaman PvP Solution NOTE: I am not complaining or threatening to quit. I am simply giving feedback on how I believe elemental can be fixed to be more competitive in pvp. Our damage is good but the defensive department is where we need fixing. My suggestions are.... 1. I believe that ele should be given shamanistic rage. This is an ability that has been exclusive to the enhancement tree, but I believe that is can be just as useful to ele. Most people complain about the talent astral shift because it can't be used while cc'ed and it has a long cool down. Shamanistic rage only has a 1 min cd and can be used while cc'ed. This would be very helpful when we are caught in deep freezes, shockwaves, etc. 2. I also believe that elemental should be able to use greater healing wave. Spamming healing surge costs a lot of mana and does not heal very much due to the pvp power nerf. Even though greater has a much longer cast time it is much more mana efficient and we could combine it with Ancestral Swiftness for a life saving heal. 3. Speaking of Ancestral Swiftness (I'll just call it Ns) I think that it should give the same effects that is has for druids which is increasing the amount of the next heal by 50% (but only for ele/enh). The only reason that this talent was nerfed to begin with was because resto shamans could instant heal for 300k. This nerf was a big hit to ele, most ele shamans never use Ns to heal but if they give it the 50% healing buff along with greater healing wave back, I think that it would give us a big defensive buff. 4. Also blizzard should seriously consider removing the totem nerf they just put in place. To be blunt, this nerf was a stupid idea. It basically broke a spec that was already broken. We can't ground while silences, root, or heal tide which is basicly all of our "defensives" removed in a blanket/lockout. This nerf should be removed from all specs because it is just mindless, all other specs have defensives that can be used while silenced. Druids have barkskin, monks have life cocoon, pallies have bubble, mages have ice block, priests have pain sup, enhancement has shamanistic rage, and the list goes on. In conclusion, I believe that these ideas should be considered. If they are put in, elemental will be much more viable in arena. (sorry if there are any typos)Stingx4 Nov 29, 2012
Nov 29, 2012 Enhance Weapon Question(PvP) Hi there, quick question. I am currently leveling my enhance shaman from 80-90 and will be going Orc at 90..now seeing that the weapon expertise Orc racial is for both axes and fist weapons would this mean that the axes are far superior as each malevolent axe provides exactly double the amount of PvP power each?..Is this a bug as i see the fist weapon's are the only 1H weapon's that give a reduced amount of PvP power per 1H weapon. Just checked on live about 5 minutes ago and the fist weapon's are still less PvP power than the other 1H weapon's. Looking for someone to confirm/deny Thank you for your help!Mìmsy4 Nov 29, 2012
Nov 29, 2012 Frost Shock & Flame Shock Was testing it all night. Just haven't taken the root talent yet to test it further. Frost shock is not cancelling out Flame shock any longer. I never saw a patch note about it or anything, it just happened that I tried it last night on a Demolisher out of desperation, then a player, then another and another. I know it has become hard to counter frost mages and such with the recent patch to totems. But this is ground breaking awesome. Can anyone comment on this for me? Have I just missed the notes about this change? Have you seen this too? Have you tried it?Grumlunar5 Nov 29, 2012
Nov 28, 2012 Blanket Shaman & Hybrid Nerfs (Ele Suffers) I know Blizzard likes us to have "serious and well rounded feedback and debate" when it comes to class balancing, but what they've done to Elemental in PvP is an absolute joke. Elemental currently has 1 defensive cooldown on a 2 minute cooldown, and when you compare that to ANY OTHER class in the game, it's awful. We have 1 Burst cooldown on a 3 minute cooldown. During this cooldown nothing becomes instant cast, and all your damage still has to be hardcasted (which good players will lock out). When you compare this to a Mages burst (which is every 8 seconds with Frostbomb) or Demo Locks (every 2 minutes, double instant damage, all AoE) it dwarfs in comparison. To top everything off, as if we weren't one of the weakest specs in top end PvP, they put out a blanket nerf on the entire class because of a DIFFERENT SPEC, and then they go and blanket nerf PvP power increasing healing on hybrids, which CLEARLY wasn't nerfed because of Elemental Shamans. The way you guys attempt to balance the game these days is pathetic. There's so many PvP'ers that have put out solid changes for every class and spec. God forbid you ever take advice from anyone else. God forbid you have to admit you screwed up. It's not a fluke that Elemental has been complaining about not having defensive cooldowns since you removed Ancestral Shift and replaced it with NOTHING. There's a reason Mages / Warlocks / Shadowpriest / Boomkins / Hunters don't complain about not having a solid defensive cooldown, because they all have them. If you're going to have 3-4 specs dominate PvP every season, so far beyond every other 30+ specs in the game, please make a note of that at the character creation screen or on the forums. I'd like to know if I'm wasting my time playing a character that you clearly have no intention of making competitive.Swagger0 Nov 28, 2012
Nov 28, 2012 Enhancement PvP Question/Frustration I just do random BGs and am getting destroyed by everyone that isn't an Elemental shaman.. Here's is a typical scenario.... Frost DK-- First thing I do is make sure they are almost dead before engaging. Sweet, now I move in and drop searing totem. OH @#$% the DK stopped fighting the Rogue that has zero resil gear and is using a rake as a weapon because he sees an Enhance Shaman with a full set of resil gear and full health coming (he knows I will die quicker). (Death grip) Now, I am thinking no worries Blizz gave me all of these "situational totems" to deal with just these type of situations. (Got hit once lost 25% of my health) O.o. (drop healing stream and run 1 sec GCD), (drop earth totem shield thinger), Shamansitic rage... DEAD.. Apparently the DK didn't want to wait the 3 sec of my GCD to begin fighting... If this would of been a mage, it would have been a shorter story. Frozen+blasted (once or twice)= dead. I have been two or three shotted multiple times by Mages it is crazy. I am sure many would say that I should of dropped more the totems (or shamansistic rage) before I began the encounter but then why are they called situational totems if I need at least 3 of them in every situation (mandatory totems imo). If anyone has some advice or a guide for PvP enhance than I would really appreciate it. Questions Stats Exp 3%>Hit3%>PvP Power>Agility>PvP Resil>Haste>Mastery>Crit?? Around how much resil until I am no longer tissue paper? Lastly, I am sorry for the long post, but I have been really disappointed in how awful BGs have become. When I am in a BG I hardly ever see another enhance sham. In fact out of the 100 or so I have been in since I started playing again I have seen around four... Its funny because I see at least four (frost) DKs/Mages in every 10man BG I play in.Varatis2 Nov 28, 2012
Nov 28, 2012 Blanket Silence & Enh Shaman Yesterday night I tried PvP in random BG with my Enh Shaman and wow.. Any class that could silence were using blanket silence on me every chance they get. Now, luckily I am an Enh Shaman. It doesn't affect me as much as Elemental but jeez, what gives? Am I just suppose to sit there and watch my screen being red 97% of the fight? I'm switching over to Warlock. My Shaman will be strictly PvE now. Thanks Blizzard, after 7 years, you got me to finally reroll for PvP. *sighs :(Geese3 Nov 28, 2012
Nov 28, 2012 Difference of DPS Specs? Can someone just give a quick comparrison of Ele vs. Enhance? What do each bring to the table, what do they specialize in, what do they lack. ThanksWallyman0 Nov 28, 2012
Nov 28, 2012 Who will stay with their shaman? I'm not saying it was a needed need, but we did get needed and people are complaining. Is there anyone sticking with their shaman? I know I won't ever leave my shaman :)Everflowing11 Nov 28, 2012
Nov 28, 2012 Retiring my elemental Started PvPing in S7, been 2.1k-2.5k every season since but this is worse than any other season. Half the classes above 2k can kill me 130% - 0 in a 4 second stun. The other half play with the first half. It's almost pathetic that an ele shaman's only option is to run with something that can almost solo the other team for you. Every class has something to answer our burst, and does more than we can. We have no passive mitigation, we have horrible options for active mitigation.Suo0 Nov 28, 2012
Nov 28, 2012 Ascendance Is there anyway to effectively use this in PVP? I removed it out of my rotation and have not been using it because the animation while it looks good immedietly causes me to be stunned, feared, or silenced etc I think it could be a good but that animation is the same as putting a gaint red arrow above you that says "CC THIS GUY". I'm guessing the PVP trinket will be the only answer unless someone has some tips around it?Havvokk7 Nov 28, 2012