Shaman

Apr 10, 2012 Shaman a Good choice? I always wanted to play a Shaman since vanilla and wondering if it's a good choice for PVE and PVP. I hear alot of complaints about them from other shamans how monks will replace them ect. I'm wondering are they getting better in mop and are they any good now?Bangol15 Apr 10, 2012
Apr 9, 2012 need some help with thyrinar just got the quest "through a gass, darkly" yesterday and i have been wiping who knows how many times on thyrinar and only getting him down to around 1mil HP left before my elementals are dead and i get obliterated by the adds. could someone give me advice on how to down this guy?Xilzz3 Apr 9, 2012
Apr 9, 2012 Have you ever personally broken a stealthy? Personally...have you ever broken a stealthy out with your magma totem? i dont think i ever have in my 3 yearsStreetguru11 Apr 9, 2012
Apr 9, 2012 Enhance resource discussion I made a post in the MoP forums to try to outline my concerns regarding Enhancement and the need for a resource. I'm hoping for some of the better shamans out here to help voice their opinion on the subject. Here's the thread: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/4253972904Zaeleon29 Apr 9, 2012
Apr 9, 2012 Hargoth Dimblaze Transmog set Hello all, so in my opinion Hargoth is one of the most bad a$$ looking dwarf I've seen in the game (http://www.wowhead.com/npc=48731) there's the link to him on wow head. I've currently been trying to obtain a set of gear to transmog so i can look like him but i need some help. his fist weapons are the set from Hyjal, His gloves and shoulders are the tier 5, his bracers resemble the Veterans linked bracers you can get with justice points, and his helmet is the Big Bad Wolf's head from Kara. Now i just need to find a chest and legs to complete the set. if any of you guys had some ideas id be very grateful for your help! -Thanks!Shampiece6 Apr 9, 2012
Apr 9, 2012 Totems and MoP So I'll just be honest...One of the things I hate about my Shaman is totem management. It just seems very clunky and bleh to me and if I didnt have to lay totems every 30 seconds I probably would enjoy my shaman more. That being said, I heard rumor a while back in MoP that totems were changing and were going to "move" with you? That being said, I looked at our tree and saw they gave us a skill that calls whatever totems we have down to move to us...While this somewhat fixes the complete blah factor of it, it kinda doesnt. So are totems going to become mobile buffs on us that move as we move or are we still gonna be dropping totems ever 30 secs cause our group moved up?Trevalen0 Apr 9, 2012
Apr 9, 2012 alittle help please First off I want to thank people who are hear to help please no bashing. I've been playing wow for years but never really got into it such as maxing pros or learning what stats I really need It was more of a time waster. But now after lvling this shammy I've really become to enjoy all of wow my JC is almost maxxed and my mining is getting up there. But like the topic says I need alittle help. Is shammy healing worth it? or is dps more what they are going towards now. I know I bought the wrong chest piece was a late night and was really passing attention. Can someone link me some good videos for healing or easy to learn the basic's. I prefer watching its easier for me to learn than trying to read. Thanks for the helpKodiack1 Apr 9, 2012
Apr 9, 2012 How well does ele shammy do in 1v1? Against most classes?Lightstorm10 Apr 9, 2012
Apr 9, 2012 Elemental Review of the MoP Talents Why I am choosing My Spec (As of 3/31/2012): 15. Astral Shift Astral Shift is just going to be more useful in PvE. Yeah, it's a wicked short cooldown, and it's effect is underwhelming, but generally speaking, it's big spikey damage that kills, not slow and steady damage. I also presumably won't lose a GCD with Astral Shift. I'd rather be able to eat a big attack every two minutes than have my healers overheal me for thirty seconds every minute. It's still a weak talent (and it doesn't do anything cool like clear debuffs) but it seems like it'd be the biggest difference between life and death among these options. I do like that Stone Bulwark Totem will work with Totemic Restoration and Call of the Elements, and that makes it a little more appealing. Ultimately though, I just feel like Stone Bulwark will eat more GCDs than Astral Shift, and it won't save my life as often. I'm sure that there will be some high mobility pulsing damage fight where this makes sense, and I'll consider to swapping to it then, but it won't be my default. Nature's Guardian as written just seems pointless. If it were to gain a passive, temporary heal (combined with a health and mana increase when Reincarnating), then I'd consider that option. 30. Earthgrab Totem Frozen Power is an attractive option, and I may even swap into that if they ever come up with a Kiting fight again. My opinion on this also might change if they unlink the Shock CDs for Elemental. With Frozen Power, an Elemental Shaman may never even be hit by mobs while leveling -- it's kind of hilarious. But, for now, I just love Earthgrab totem. It's a really cool totem. I like that the root is no longer a nova, but that it will root anything that comes through it once. This Totem seems like it would work really well with Chain Lightning, Thunderstorm, and Earthquake since it'd keep everything in place. Windwalk Totem's use is obvious, and I love that it is 40 yards, but for now, my default would have to be Earthgrab. 45. Totemic Restoration Call of the Elements' cooldown is WAY too long, and it looks like it will no longer work with Fire Elementals. While, yes, I would be able to Stun and Root more, I'm just not wowed by it. On the other hand, Totemic Restoration has the potential to be one of my all-time favorite talents. I really like the flexibility of being able to use my totem for half of its duration, like Earthgrab, and then remove the totem, and then have it up again in half of it's CD. For instance, I could have the Earth Grab Totem down for 10 seconds (so that it roots and slows) and then recall the totem. Then it'd be up again after 15 seconds (so really in 5 seconds) instead of in 30 seconds (so really 20). That's a huge amount of flexibility, particularly when appplied to Fire Elemental totem. If I only need a little burst, then I can do that. Like in the Shaman fight in DS, Fire Elemental could always be up during the burn phases. Further Examples: Tremor Totem: 6 second duration, 1 minute cooldown or with this talent (up to) 3 second duration, 30 second cooldown. Fire Elemental Totem: 1 minute duration, 5 minute cooldown or with this talent (up to) 30 second duration, 2.5 minute cooldown. Glyphed Fire Elemental Totem: 36 second duration, 3 minute cooldown or with this talent (up to) 18 second duration, 1.5 minute cooldown. Earth Elemental Totem: 1 minute duration, 5 minute cooldown or with this talent (up to) 30 second duration, 2.5 minute cooldown. Earthgrab Totem: 20 second duration, 30 second cooldown or with this talent (up to) 10 second duration, 15 second cooldown. Stone Bulwark Totem: 30 second duration, 1 minute cooldown OR (up to) 15 second duration, 30 second cooldown. There are other totems like Grounding Totem and Capacitor Totem that I am very unsure of how their CDs would be affected, but nonetheless the talent is interesting. As it stands though, Capacitor Totem has a 5 second duration and a 45 second cooldown. Will it go down to as few as 22.5 seconds if it fails to detonate? I hope so. Grounding Totem has a 15 second duration and a 25 second cooldown. Will it go down to a 12.5 second cooldown if quickly destroyed? I'm not so sure on that one, but obviously I hope so. Totemic Projection looks like it will be a blast with Capacitor Totem (right now on Beta it can be moved after armed and explode nearly immediately on a target). I'm just not sure that I'd need it in PvE. Maybe it'd be handy for ranged aoe, especially when used with Magma and Earthgrab. There's some potential in this talent, but with Totemic Restoration being one of my favorites, I can't really pass that up.Bosako20 Apr 9, 2012
Apr 9, 2012 Enhancement shaman dps in mists...? From this post here http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/4366249705#1 Our dps is low? i dont have the beta and i dont see any youtube videos about the dps. so...is this true is our damage bad now?Budlightning12 Apr 9, 2012
Apr 9, 2012 Ehn Ability idea: Lightning Rush! Lightning Rush:The Shaman channels for 2 seconds then energizes himself rushing towards the target. While on the path he senses the heat emanating from his flame shocks striking all nearby targets. Deals X Weapon Damage+X Nature Damage and has a 40 second cooldown.Getting a critical strikes with your auto attacks reduces the cooldown by 1 second. The Shaman Gets into a ready stance weapon at his side. He begins to channel lightning around him the first second. in the second, the lightning rushes into his body and he charges at the target running at lightning speeds striking all targets with flame shock within 15 yards of the target but dispelling the flame shocks as well.Gap Closer, added AoE, awesome visuals What do you think...thought of it because were a melee class with 2 melee spells in our spell book....and there is seriously a lack of melee spells.Streetguru2 Apr 9, 2012
Apr 9, 2012 Enhancement dps question. Hello everyone. So a few days ago I come to the forums looking for help on ways to improve my dps. I got some very helpful information and tips. Someone suggested that I download Rawr and that would help me with gear and such. I downloaded it and rawr says i should be pulling around 30k dps with my current gear/spec/glyphs. I am not pulling 30k. So either I am doing something wrong or rawr is wrong. Was hoping an experienced shaman could tell me how much dps I should be pulling so I know if the fault is on my end. Also any suggestions on ways to improve my dps would be appreciated. TyvmTazok5 Apr 9, 2012
Apr 9, 2012 Elemental PvP-, Haste or Mastery?!? Just finished gearing my shaman for PvP and I mainly run BGs, I'm getting both answers as to which stat to get more of. Was wondering if some experienced Ele Shamans would have the imput on which stat is more effective.Btchnasty10 Apr 9, 2012
Apr 9, 2012 Lightning Shield needs a new graphic... I mean, really. A tiny little ball of electricity? And we're masters of the elements? C'mon. I'd like to see something similar to a Priest's Shadowform, only enshrouding us with static. That'd be way cooler, I think!Shamanfx24 Apr 9, 2012
Apr 9, 2012 Find a match for the mog! I've put together this future set for transmogrifying at 85: http://mop.wowhead.com/profile=34459938 Can anyone find a matching cloak for the set? I would greatly appreciate it!P.S.: Bracers' nonexistence isn't particularly important.. can't see any past the gloves anywho. EDIT: Also, would like your opinions on the set :)Totalled3 Apr 9, 2012
Apr 9, 2012 Elemental PvP Advice Hello fellow shaman, I have recently started playing my elemental shaman again in order to gear up, since taking a pvp break since season 9 I have noticed things change drastically, damage output is a a lot higher even in 352 gear. I have also noticed that I STILL get rocked by any and all melee classes. One of the biggest obstacles I am facing gearing up through random battlegrounds is having an exceptionally difficult time controlling melee classes. Most particularly rogue and to a lesser extent DK. Naturally I am the first target of a large group in battlegrounds. With the lackluster defensive cooldowns I am usually fish bate in 2 or 3 GCDs. I understand that, I am under geared and people want to get me out of the way. Yet even 1v1ing a Rogue I cant get distance on them and I'm spending so much time in wolf getting away from them I cant really find any time to exert any pressure with LBs let alone LvB. So, 1. Does it get better? 2. Any advice for better control over melee, particularly rogues? 3. Any advice on my gear/gems/talents/ or glyphs would be greatly appreciated. Forgive some of the cheaper enchants on my 352 pieces I intend to fix that when I obtain upgrades.Rhaeti4 Apr 9, 2012
Apr 9, 2012 Shaman Tank(must read) http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3129453760#8 If you have not seen this link yet I think you will like it. I have played since the beginning of WoW, taking breaks from time to time, but I have always wanted to tank with my Shaman. The reason I chose a Shaman way back when is because my friends told me that I could tank 5 mans while leveling and off-tank at 60. I tanked everything up to 40, then warriors got plate and the upgrade to mail just wasn't enough. I did tank some stuff at 60, and was able to tank for a while if the tank went down, but then BC came. Every expansion i have still tried to tank for fun and I know others have too. The link above may not be perfect for Shamans to be able to tank, but it's very close. Thanks for reading and please keep this thread alive. I'm a Earth Warden Sham-tank and I support this message!EDIT: Before you say this is "another QQ we want 4th talent tree" please read below!Trölolöl93 Apr 9, 2012
Apr 8, 2012 Heroic Warmaster Elemental Help Here's the deal, Elemental isn't my first of second spec, but my guild needs me to do it for Heroic Warmaster. I'm not very good at it, and it's causing us to have issues. Armory is what I am wearing, as I'm Resto MS. Logs of a dozen wipes last week: http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-avxxbhuh282fr52r/ I don't have Ele 4pc, I have available heroic ele legs and lfr gloves. I'd like tips, suggestions, criticism, anything that's going to help me out. Generally, I open on a drake from up top, use EM + Trinket on first drake, pot + SWG on 2nd, and EM + Trinket on 3rd. And then we die as p1 is ending, usually from ship damage. We're having people single soak for a bit, and then pretty much letting barrages through, so all I have to do is onslaughts.Rettop4 Apr 8, 2012
Apr 8, 2012 Can ele dps be competitive without legendary? I'm in decent gear, but I struggle with DPS in DS, and am usually the lowest DPS in my group. On Madness 10m I can never get above 35k or so. Thinking over this, I realized that I never really see good ele dps in any of my groups (I have 3 85s). Is it just not competitive? Would the legendary really help dps that much?Kestrél3 Apr 8, 2012
Apr 8, 2012 Ele PvP: Glyph of Stoneclaw or ele mastery? Just thought to add the extra defense Glyph of stoneclaw would be a better idea, thoughts?Gowhthedough2 Apr 8, 2012
Apr 8, 2012 New Raid Healer LF Advice Hello, my name is Gläwäsh. I am the current raid healer in my guilds 10 man Progression guild. My experience, throughout the game, raid healing has been none at best. During LK I was tank healer, during release of Cata up until about a week or two ago I was Tank Healer. My heals right now are (on avg) 11k HPS to 15k HPS, now and again I will pop above 15k but I find that I am lacking by the 2 tank heals who are pulling 19-22k HPS + having to help me with the raid, from time to time. So let me explain how do I what I do and we'll from there. My gems/forge/enchants can be found on the armory. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/emerald-dream/Gl%C3%A4w%C3%A4sh/advanced My UI: http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd47/Deadhuntr/WoW/WoW2012-04-0211-53-43-59.jpg My Main Heal: right now I use RipTid as my main hot (keep as many up as I can for mana regen) spam chain heal. Use unleash ele & Healing Rain as a macro. Addons: Grid & Clique Any tips or suggestions would be great!! Thank YouGläwäsh50 Apr 8, 2012
Apr 8, 2012 Is Ele or Enhance the best PvE dps? Is Ele or Enhance the best PvE dps?Lukemialawl3 Apr 8, 2012
Apr 8, 2012 Need help! Doing Heroic Ultraxion My dps is a little low and i dont know why. I checked out Elitst Jerks and i'm doing everything they say to do i'm sure. Can someone here help me out? I'm a elemental shaman. My attack rotation is thusly: SINGLE TARGET 1 Drop my totems. Using: Stoneskin, Searing, Tranquil and Wrath of air. I drop my Fire elemental at begining of fight and switch to searing when he despawns 2 Flameshock. I keep it up all the time 3 Lava Burst. I try to use Elemental Mastery when ever it is up with lava burst 4 Lighting Bolt. I spam this when i have nothing else to cast 5 Earth Shock. I use this when ever it procs. AOE 1 Earthquake 2 Chain Lighting. Spam it while Earthquake is active Thats it. When on the run i use Spiritwalker's Grace when i can. Otherwise i will cast Thunderstorm and Earthshock if i can. I use Flametongue Weapon and Lightning Shield. I think my spec and gems and enchants are optimal. I dont like melee so i dont do Enhancement. And i dont use Unleash Elements. So am i missing anything?Tristanus14 Apr 8, 2012
Apr 8, 2012 What spells would you add to Elemental? The thing I have issues with is peeling away from my enemy once they are on me. I can throw down earthbind totem but it does not seem to work all the time. Ghostwolf should be at Druids cheetah form speed. My big thing is, I think we need a stun since everyone else has one and some classes have too many. I would say. 1. a stun equal to everyone elses 2. Absorbtion shield that is not a totem and take up a glyph spot. let's here what you think.Wadamess11 Apr 8, 2012
Apr 8, 2012 Enhancement Shaman pvp spec *HELP* can someone tell me or link a good enh shaman spec for pvp that does alot of burst.. i wanna use it in arena 2's /bg's to kill people fast but i dont know what to do. because if i want burst i have to give up survivability . someone help :)Nastylock2 Apr 8, 2012
Apr 8, 2012 which cd totems for bgs? which cooldown totems are used in bgs that i need to key bind? I have these so far mana tide stoneclaw grounding tremor earthbind I don't want to bind what is not useful in pvp.Ace3 Apr 8, 2012
Apr 8, 2012 Leveling Shaman question. Really quick, kinda dumb question. Considering making a shaman, and I was wondering if equipping him with the BoA daggers would be beneficial or detrimental to his DPS. I've read they focus on slower weapons due to their abilities, so I was wondering if this would hurt my leveling speed. Should I just go with quest rewards and dungeon weapons? Edit: Just to clarify, going enhance.Tyinath4 Apr 8, 2012
Apr 8, 2012 Sentry Totem 135: Totem Fool's Day ... ... Come on guys :(Chillbro500 Apr 8, 2012
Apr 8, 2012 resto reforging mastery/spirit/haste? I read the sticky it recommends to get softcap haste 916 then pump mastery. I have been looking at other shamans on the forums and it varies some go all haste some go all mastery or a mixture of both and sometime spirit.. could someone clear this up for me :(Ace2 Apr 8, 2012
Apr 8, 2012 Enh Shaman BOA weapon enchants For anyone who's actually tried this, or done the math, which is better for low level PvP, 2x fiery weapon or 2x 15 agi on the BOA maces? I generally prefer fiery for DW classes since it procs so often and at low levels 40 damage is a good bit, but I'm unsure how it stacks up since enh shaman also get the nice AP -> SP specialization, making agi do double duty. Thoughts?Anánn3 Apr 8, 2012
Apr 7, 2012 Elemental Shaman Questions? Hello. I'm just getting back into the game after a 10 month hiatus and I'm having a little trouble getting back into the rhythm of my elemental shaman. Among other things, the biggest I'm having is I've pretty much completely forgotten any rotation for 85 PvE. Also, if there have been any major changes to elemental shamans -which I bet there has been- could an experienced ES fill me in. Like I said, I've been out of the loop in WoW for a while and I could use some help getting back in. Thanks.Aylere1 Apr 7, 2012
Apr 7, 2012 Two handed maces with strength on them. Just out of curiosity, can shaman use strength on their weapons?Cowdaver17 Apr 7, 2012
Apr 7, 2012 Primal Elementalist ... So if we were to take this talent in MoP do you think we would get Elementals that follow us around all the time like Frost Mages with their Water Elemtentals? Or do you think we just get buffed Elementals with a pet bar that are still tied to totems?Furystrikez6 Apr 7, 2012
Apr 7, 2012 Shaman auras in mop beta Anyone with beta know exactly when shamans learn their first buff aura since buff totems are turning into auras? Will it be at lvl 4 like the first buff totem is learned, or lvl 10 or atleast 15 when you start doing dungeons? I'm thinking of lvling a shaman in mop and just wondering.Syturus1 Apr 7, 2012
Apr 7, 2012 Reincarnation no longer requires an Ankh. :DBudlightning8 Apr 7, 2012
Apr 7, 2012 Addon for Reincarnate CD? Hi there, is there an addon thats up to date that will display my reincarnate CD ability on my screen? I tried using Loud Shammy Reincarnate but it wouldnt work for me :(Irisong4 Apr 7, 2012
Apr 7, 2012 Question about stat please. If I play elemental shaman and I lose 29 int how many approximate dps I should lost? and +29 int is too much for any caster?Montiele4 Apr 7, 2012
Apr 7, 2012 Someone decide for me... Leveled this Shaman for PVP, I am half a bar away from 85, with 4k honor points and gold saved up for the crafted PVP gear to jumpstart me. I leveled Enhancement and LOVED it, but also finished the past 5 levels healing dungeons and Resto, and liked it too. The vibes I'm getting from the forums are saying that Resto is super great in PVP and if you aren't resto you're /noob. I really like both though... Obviously you can't be both...takes way too much time/money for just ONE of the gear sets. Which path do I choose!??Zakuza2 Apr 7, 2012
Apr 7, 2012 [Enhance] Trinket Help At the moment, I am wearing Wrath of Unchaining (403) and Starcatcher Compass (397). Yes I know Starcatcher Compass is apparently BAD for enhance shamans but don't flame me, it was better than what I had. I'm capped at hit and expertise but I'm just wondering would using the VP Trinket (Kryptoic Sigil or whatever) be better in terms of DPS output than the Compass. Don't flame me and call me bad for the trinket I am using. Thanks. <3Princêss8 Apr 7, 2012
Apr 7, 2012 Gear pointers and direction help! :D Needing some gear pointers on my current set up. I use askmrrobot and reforge light, but they seem to sometimes go in opposite ways of each other so kind of keep that in mind when looking at my reforging. Trying to figure out what to buy next with my valors this coming week. I am waiting for another Nok for landslide and some of the gear that I know will be replaced is lacking some enchants at the moment. So any pointers / direction to go in (gear-wise)? :)* EDIT: Also, I am trying to get exalted with Rham for the head enchant... xDKellypickler1 Apr 7, 2012
Apr 7, 2012 3 choices for weapon as Ele So. I've got three weapons to choose from. Heroic Vagaries of Time Normal Ti'tahk, Steps of Time Normal Rathrak, the Poisonous Mind Which one's the best? I'm raiding 25-man, so the distance on the buff of Ti'tahk isn't an issue. -edit- Figure I should mention my offhand is normal Leger of Revolting Rituals.Bobmuffins15 Apr 7, 2012
Apr 7, 2012 Primal Elementalist talent so I have seen some conflicting sources with this, and I just want to clarify. Does it or does it not make Fire and Earth Elemental Last forever as well as taking off the CD on them? http://wow.joystiq.com/2012/03/24/totem-talk-level-90-talents-for-enhancement-shaman-in-mop/ makes it sound like it doesn't but http://wow.joystiq.com/2012/03/19/mists-of-pandaria-cool-class-stuff-we-found/ says specifically that it does.Creede3 Apr 7, 2012
Apr 7, 2012 [Enhancement] Weapon Choices Hello. Over the past while, I've heard about 9001 different ways to prioritize weapons. Basically, are there any speeds better than others, what green stats are better, etc. To start off, Logically OH should be a slow, but high hitting weapon, to benefit Lava Lash better.Zaeta7 Apr 7, 2012
Apr 7, 2012 85 hitcap for enhance dual wield Can anyone just tell me the flat number I should go for? I haven't played since 2007 but I don't remember needing so much hit back then. It's not possible to get DW hit to 100% right? So what should I aim for?Epitaph7 Apr 7, 2012
Apr 7, 2012 new shaman overwhelmed with totems Just hit 85 tonight, now that I got all my spells i'm making keybinds, learning spells, talents.etc Looking at all the totems i'm confused and wondering how other shamans handle dropping totems, usually I would drop 4 with call of elements at every boss fight, I understand different totems are used in different situations so dropping the same 4 every time isn't useful. Here's my question; do you have a standard 4 you drop with call of elements and keybind/click the totems you need on the run ie Grounding totem,stoneclaw totem? If so doesn't this take up a lot of keybinds? any advice is appreciatedAce2 Apr 7, 2012
Apr 7, 2012 Return from Burning Crusade.. I just reactivated my account 2 months ago and got to know druids abit then made a Paladin to relearn how to play a Paladin. My main use to be an enhancement shaman right he's sitting at 70 with talents i never seen before...what's the best way to get re-intouch with my shaman? I really don't wanna make another one...and reading guides are sounding like german. Any tips at all? Good places to grind while learn my abilities?Joja2 Apr 7, 2012
Apr 6, 2012 pvp resto Just wondering what a good site is to read up on shaman healing in BGs, ty for any info.Arigs0 Apr 6, 2012
Apr 6, 2012 How I feel about Enhance as of late. The talents, to me seem less than impressive, and are a poor attempt at trying to fix enhance for pvp. Seems like all of the new talents, save 1 or 2, are catered to either ele or resto. I can't complain about my dps NOW cuz it's been at the high end of most raids I've been in, but after MoP drops it seems like they are just ignoring Enhance. I feel like it's a sad attempt to get us to play monks since reading over it they do sound similar in ways. I don't want to play a monk. I love Enhance, and I don't feel like I should have to level a new character, just to feel wanted in raids. Since they gave bloodlust to mages, the only thing people want me to come for is my DPS, which after seeing the incoming changes to our aoe plus the changes to windfury, give me the inclination that we won't even have dps anymore. So I feel as though I'm being forced out of my favorite class/spec, which doesn't feel right. I got 114 mounts, a good lot of pets, a good handful of achieves. I dig my vanity stuff, and I don't want to have to farm mounts again (huge mount collector), but if I don't see some changes soon, I highly doubt I'll be raiding much. I want to raid, but I'm not gonna drop $15 a month that I can barely afford as it is, to level a new toon, to be able to raid with. That's dumb and pointless and a GIANT waste of my time and money. I mean I have other toons I can raid with, but I want to raid on my shaman, not my warrior or paladin. I was a huge pvper in wrath too, and I'm slightly upset that I can't do ANYTHING arena wise anymore. 4.2k resil and I'm getting 4 or 5 hitted by a mage that I can't even get close to? Sounds like mages need a nerf or it's time for shamans to get a gap closer, cuz I'm not gonna be able to ghost wolf to get out of being frozen for 20 seconds. Yeah you got trinkets, but that only works once every 2 minutes. When they can cast any cc again inside of 40 seconds that trinket is useless and garbage. I can deal with not doing pvp though, so long as I can raid. I'm not a fan of LFR though. oh rogue wants a new axe? even though they have a legendary they can go and pick up or already have? XD yeah. Okay. and it seems most LFR's I get into have 4 other shamans, 2-4 warriors, and 6 hunters. so tier? yeah no. and if the raids not filled with competition tokens won't even drop. I just got back off of a 4 month break from wow. I can see nothing has changed for the better, at least for enhancement. at this point I don't think i'll be picking up pandaria. so glad I didn't invest money in the annual pass for that sick mount. TL;DR? I'm just not happy about Enhancement now, and definately not for MoP.Deanscream10 Apr 6, 2012
Apr 6, 2012 Help me fix my DPS... I went enhance a couple weeks ago after the axe dropped off Deathwing. Used to be elemental, and I'm sorta missing it, but I want to give enhance a fair shake. I've seen other enhance shamans doing 30-35k easily, but I mostly seem to get 28-29k even on Ultraxion. I'm following EJ's thread as far as gearing, reforges and the rotation goes. (ghost wolves if they're up) Stormstrike Lava Lash Unleash Elements (or lightning bolt if maelstrom is ready) Flame Shock Earth shock if nothing's up yet One thing that bugs me is the long cooldown times. Always seemed like I was pressing buttons as elemental. Enhance has me waiting a bit sometimes. Anyway, I really feel like at my gear level I should be doing a lot more than just 28-30k, so is there something I'm doing wrong? P.S. Yes, I have an int trinket. The agi ones from LFR and regular DS didn't drop the last couple weeks. If that's really what's holding me back I'll get the darkmoon card and be done with it.Lynala3 Apr 6, 2012
Apr 6, 2012 good horde shammy race? thinking about making a shaman, i got heirloom shoulders and chest piece ready to go but cant seem to settle on what race i wanna be as a shaman. thank you for any help :DStevecollinz24 Apr 6, 2012