Warlock

Oct 4, 2014 green fire quest and it needs some nerfs I am at my wits end. Ive never ever been so frustrated at quest that does not boost ilevel or spell power to be this hard. my blood pressure has never been this high and I have to stop doing it or something will happen to be because of this. 529 i level cant do it with so many verbals in this fight to complete this quest that changes my fire from red to green. simple changes like less imps to 1 less fel hunter or health drop could make it worth anyone time. im gonna need a guildy to get on my account just to complete it. Im gonna wait till level 100 to do it again just to make it easier but I recommend any warlock who wants to do it. NOT TO There is no point in doing it! and in future class changes quests to be easier just to make it doing it atleast worth the time and effort. I understand blizz is lossing subs but this is one where I am considering just stop playing and go somewhere else. It`s just not worth the time or gold for this questLedenican53 Oct 4, 2014
Oct 4, 2014 PvP - how to damage/ burst? (Affliction) Ok so I'm playing Lock and I just can't seem to keep up that much damage pressure in 2's. I'm just not sure if I'm doing it right or if I'm just expecting too much. What I'm doing right now: 1) I will wait for my procs then pop my CDs 2) Soulburn into Soulswap on kill target 3) Soulswap to other target 4) Soulswap back to kill target to maximize the dot timers 5) ??? From there on I just get stuck not really knowing what to do. All the guides I see online talk about Soulswapping back and forth between all your targets essentially keeping the snapshotted dots rolling for a ridiculous amount of time. All while casting fears in between. But when I watch actual arena videos and when I play myself, it just doesn't work out that way... (getting trained and needing to play defensive, silenced, etc.) I don't get how to keep up pressure once I've Soulswapped my snapshotted DoTs twice to maximize the timers. What do I do after that other than CC and Drain Soul @ 20%? I just don't see much burst potential prior to getting someone to 20%. TLDR: 1) How to assist with damage after soulswapping snapshotted dots twice to maximum the DoT timers? What do you do? 2) What do you do to assist in damage when getting trained? Just keep up your instant DoTs? Soulburn Soulswap more often? 3) Do you ever realistically get to refresh and keep up your snapshotted DoTs for long? I feel like my high damage DoTs fall off around 30s of being on and I have to hard cast/refresh with my regular weaker dots. (I have a hard time keeping the higher snapshotted DoTs up on my opp since I normally am getting trained to hell) Looking forward to some advice...Kukii1 Oct 4, 2014
Oct 4, 2014 I've made a terrible mistake. I recently leveled another alt lock. And it's a goblin. :/Rhetorícal9 Oct 4, 2014
Oct 4, 2014 Destro lock vs Heroic Thok. So, I don't consider myself any kind of hardcore raider, at least not anymore (that's going to change in WoD, I miss my competitive raiding days, so I recently joined a heroic guild to do mythic content with in WoD) but anyway, I just have a quick question for any of you Destro Locks how do I make myself more useful on Thok? Idk if my haste is too low or something, but after a certain amount of screeches, it gets to the point where I can't even get an incin off, so I'm stuck there Conflag and Fel Flame spamming until we get the Frenzy, and I'm stuck barely doing 340k dps. Is it just a matter of haste? Should I maybe try Aff or Demo just for that fight? I just don't like feeling useless. lolRhetorícal20 Oct 4, 2014
Oct 4, 2014 Destro vs Proving Grounds. So, quick question for those of you who have done Endless PG. Should I try to obtain a BiS PG set for it? Or would that not make a huge difference? Reason I ask, is because for some reason I keep getting stuck right around Wave 19-20ish. I know I'm not the best destro lock around, but I'm far from terrible, I just can't quite figure out why I'm struggling at this part. Granted, I've only tried a few times since release (I got up to wave 16 on Endless within a few hours of the dropping, was getting stuck around there, and just never went back). And the last time I did PG trying to go for Endless was back when I was Demo MS. So this is my first time really doing it as Destro anyway. xDAfflictdlol6 Oct 4, 2014
Oct 4, 2014 thread necros im genuinely curious, how the hell do you do it its like you delve into long forgotten archives, find something random and no longer relevant and decide "yeah, im gonna put my two cents in, these people wont even know what him em" just how, how the hell does it even happen all it takes is to look to the right a little bit to find the date, thats allSveik15 Oct 4, 2014
Oct 4, 2014 Monk Lock or MAge? please help!! just got back from an 8 month break from the game i have all of them at 90 and i cant decide which to play going into WoD i want to pick one and focus on it completely not sure which to go with. i want a class with utility and is helpful and needed to groups in both pvp and pve. which would be the best option moving foreword would love some advice and insight... thanks again.Jaguarr5 Oct 4, 2014
Oct 4, 2014 The best part of being a warlock! Please do not take away the glyph! Please to not clip our wings and take the most fun part of being a demo lock out of the game, i know i'm not alone in this feelings Bliz! please do not remove the Glyph of Demon Hunting! Every lock i know and some non-warlocks love the glyph! it saves raids and dungeon wipes. Its good for solo farming and its just good fun roleplay! At the very least let us keep the look and the demonic speech as a class toy and for roleplay factor! i ask others to please comment at least an say yes in support maybe if we show how much this glyph means to us all we can keep it in some form!Nekara28 Oct 4, 2014
Oct 4, 2014 Yay! Demo is #1 again! xD I'm excited I love Demo.Rhetorícal5 Oct 4, 2014
Oct 4, 2014 A little over a month left... ... and still no destruction changes in the patch notes? Ember tap was butchered, fel flame removed, anything else or have they just not done anything to destruction at all?Discolove7 Oct 4, 2014
Oct 3, 2014 Green fire quest is not that hard I read countless people stating that the green fire quest is too hard, so anyway i set out to finish it. After 3 days of farming a Tomb i started the quest line last night and even though i will agree it was fun it was not excessively hard. This is my alt no.6 that i hardly ever play and I only have PVP gear on it, so i was not hit capped, had no flask or food. Seriously once you remember the mechanics of the fight and the order you use spells, interrupts and adds it really is not that hard. It took me 16 attempts on a toon I really do not play that much. My best advice is do it as destro my first few attempts I tried as affliction and that was not an enjoyable experience. Next watch all the you tube videos, i did. Lastly macros are your friend i created macros for every thing, dispels, interrupts, enslave demon etc. just remember the order you do things, try not to rush or panic on the order, dispel like a madman and control the adds and I am sure you can all finish quickly.Phobuss10 Oct 3, 2014
Oct 3, 2014 Demonic Gateway 113: ScumFel ... DirtyFel is now known as ScumFelFelwaffles499 Oct 3, 2014
Oct 3, 2014 I'd like to go Demo in WoD, what to expect? I just don't like destro's frost-mage-like play style, despite them doing amazing dps often times. Will demonology be able to keep up in PvE such that I won't get replaced by/forced to be destro? (skill isn't an issue for me, as I can learn/research rotations as neccesary, its the ability of the spec I care about.)Lûlû9 Oct 3, 2014
Oct 3, 2014 Rolling a Warlock I started looking into good classes in WoD and warlock was among the good classes in it. So I decided to do a bit of research and liked warlock's playstyle, so this weekend I will role a goblin warlock that I may make my main. Any suggestions on how to play warlocks?Knownledge5 Oct 3, 2014
Oct 3, 2014 Easy fix to cast problems with WOD melee Well im sure we all are going to be experiencing problems with melee and various other factors hurting our cast based gameplay with less instants.. one step to helping with that though would be making the cast time for spells function as DL or Mal grasp (now drain soul) do by having the camera follow them until the cast is complete. im sure we all have had that one issue where an enemy sees you casting rofls a lil bit and just stays behind u. OR a melee (i.e. warrior) training ur back as melee are supposed to and you have trouble repositioning every time for their movement that it results in a failed cast. lost damage simply because people can run through you all day. making casts function this way or making it an option possibly would help.. thoughts?Kanrethåd7 Oct 3, 2014
Oct 3, 2014 WoD 6.0.2 nerfs, and expected dps? I main a destro lock, and i was curious what the tops (In the gear you get when you create a new level 100 on pve realm) dps is for a destro lock, and compared to others, is it worth spec-ing into destro anymore? I seems like the butcherd Kil'jadens cunning, level 90 talent and our level 100 is a big choice between cataclysm and Charred remains. From what ive seen, charred remains blows for dps, and cata really does not help our aoe at all because we have fire and brimstone. (having a doom guard as a pet? nty) whats the deal? Is dps for warlocks going to be low for the entire expansion?Lisetha61 Oct 3, 2014
Oct 3, 2014 Dps is bad- Destro Help? My rotation is pretty much to keep immolate up, then conflagrate, and spam incinerate until I get 4 embers - then unload chaos bolts on my target. Yet this keeps me at like 80k ish dps. I know my dps isn't the best, but I know there is something I'm missing. Any help?Notyourname8 Oct 3, 2014
Oct 3, 2014 Green fire - my personal tips (w/ Macros) Nothing fancy or original, but my tips (some i stole from others) and macros (also stole some from others) Flask up. Food buff - only if you think you're going to hit enrage and know the mechanics. On my kill I didn't even use food buff. Sac the imp to have an extra cleanse Soulstone to reduce time re-casting portals Pre-pot if you think you've got the mechanics down Destruction spec I used dark regen, shadowfury, sac pat, unbound will (cleans all dots, great if you have 2 on you), grim sac, and KJC CoE boss, standard destruction opener... others have covered this in plenty of detail. I hung out on the left side, portal in the cubby like many have used. DPS boss, when he attempts to cast the curse, charge him. You're safe to use charge every time he casts it until imps start spawning, then save it for cataclysm for being safe. THis allowed me to get boss down to about 75% health before he eventually tagged that curse on me. FOr the imps, I stand behind my pet and to his right a little bit, drop 3 ROF's, then souulshatter. The imps should stack up close enough to the boss that you can keep up RoF, and spam FnB immolate --> FnB Conflag --> FNB inc (repeat till dead). Don't forget to hit your Macro (below) that hits the imps with your Pit Lords breath, once early during spawning, and as soon as it's off CD again. He moves to middle, pre-cast a Chaos Bolt. Time it so that you hit Charge right before it launches. THe boss takes extra damage when stunned by charge. I cast 2 CB's after Imp phase, 3 on the other phases. I wanted to save Embers for the fel hunters. After cataclysm I would count to about 5, while I strafed to the left of the gateway. At about 5-7 seconds I'd send my pet to the right cubby, while I'm strafing. During the strafe, after sending pet, I drop 3 RoF's all over the gate to ensure they come to me. AT THIS POINT, DO NOT MOVE. Very improtant tip. I wiped for hours due to the fel hunters messing up my enslave. I would cast immolate on the first, tab to second, cast havoc macro, then chaos bolt --> shadowburn. Ensure RoF is up and FnB them all down together, shadowfury the second all 3 are on top of you. Hardest part of the fight for me to learn, once I got the killing of these !@#$%^-s together. Again, Don't move, don't strafe, pop you cooldowns, dark regen, etc. If i move, they usually aggro and banish my enslave. On the kill, this happend to me during the second phase. DOn't panic, pop your CD's, banish the fel hunter, re-enslave, interupt the cataclysm, unbanish and burn the felhunter. Make sure you pop CB's during charge stun. For the doomguard, as soon as the boss channels the summon, I stand next to my pit lord and dismiss/re-enslaved in phase one. Did NOT do this phase 2. This is the least hectic part of the fight so take advantage of it. I just put the Pit Lord on him for a few seconds, he gets aggro, then i switch back and basically ignore it for the rest of the fight. Go through a full second round... only thing I did differently was by the time the second doom lord come up, I was around 27% boss health and had maybe 1-2 minutes left on CD. I didn't record the kill so I can't say for sure that was the status. But at this point, I feared the second doom lord to make sure I didn't get tagged, popped all my CD's and my potion, spammed the Pit Lord heal and banekd a bunch for shadow burn and blew my load. He died, and green fire ensued. I believe I had a final wave of imps come but I ignored them, hit the imp breath macro to have Pit Lord get aggro, popped soul shatter, and went back to SB burn on the boss. RoF on the imps gave me more shards that I think saved my !@#. Don't forget to bust out your doom lord. I just timed it so that when the curse had 1min left, I hit my doomguard. I know there are better guides, but this just combined the most important tips I read and things I discovered in one spot. Macros: Interupt Cataclysm: /target Kanrethad /cast Charge /petattack Cleanse Self (using breath) - try not to use this unless the pet isn't facing the boss, it wipes a debuff off of the boss /cast [@player] Fel Flame Breath Portal macro (interupts your cast) #showtooltip /stopcasting /cast Demonic Circle: Teleport Fear doom lord when he spawns (after your pet has aggro - I only used when 2nd DL spawned) /tar Doom Lord /focus /cast Fear (can modify to banish if you want) Pit Lord Enslave /target Pit Lord /cast Enslave Demon /targetlasttarget Quick Havoc (CB first Felhunter, tab to second, hit havoc, cast a second CB) #showtooltip /cast havoc /targetlasttarget Heal self /use demonic siphon Fel Flame Breath on imps (cast after about half spawn) /target Wild Imp /petattack /cast Fel Flame Breath /targetlasttarget /petattackSoularpower15 Oct 3, 2014
Oct 3, 2014 Which horde race in WOD? I'm prolly coming back to horde side, and was wondering which race will probably be on top for Affliction. I'm leaning Orc at the moment if Blood Fury and pet damage stays, otherwise Troll. Thoughts?Coreuption12 Oct 3, 2014
Oct 3, 2014 Help with destro dps. My current dps is 60-62k in a raid and i have been told that warlocks should be able to hit around 80k with my current gear. I was hoping you guys would be able to help me figure out what i am doing wrong. Single target rotation rain of fire, immolate conflagrate, incinerate. when embers are at 3.5 i will use dark souls then spam chaos bolt and then shadowburn. Multi target rotation Rain of fire , incinerate, when i have 3 embers i will use fire and brimstone.Orelan5 Oct 3, 2014
Oct 3, 2014 UI What is a good UI to use for the green-fire quest, cause the one I use now seems to obscure the pet bar so I cant control the pit-lord very wellPyriél8 Oct 3, 2014
Oct 3, 2014 Essence of Order- Demonology Need Help Hey everyone, with that black Temple scenario I got angry with fighting the boss Essence of order because it was 12k! I always die halfway or before halfway :(. I dislike Aflliction and Destruction is alright but need a new rotation on it. for now I am attempting it with demonology and its not working. Destruction? Can Other warlocks please list there rotation and feel free to click on my account to see what needs reforging, upgrade, ect thanks. My rotation is alright for demonolgy it is a spell then hand of gul'dan then soulfire than shadow bolt then the voidwalkers special ability then demon soul I think it is that makes your mastery increased by 18000. then I have the big demon you turn into. Please Again SHow me your rotation of destruction and demonology and what I have to work on to defeat this boss and make my fire green. ThanksMcnuggetts8 Oct 3, 2014
Oct 3, 2014 Obligatory Green Fire Post Good morning! Last night, I bought the Codex (yes, I'm lazy) and started the quest About an hour ago, I got my fire! Yay! My first few attempts were done as Demo. Obviously this didn't work out so well. I respecced Destro, took 10 minutes to brush up on the spec, and starting grinding my face into the encounter again I think I 'killed' him at around my 25th attempt. 10% HP left, 3 Felhounds out, I'd forgotten to Banish the Doomguard again, and my Pit Lord was un-enslaved. Thank heavens for KJC to help me run away from the bad! Anyways, fun fight. I enjoyed it. Here's my feedback on the quest and the encounter 1) I would have appreciated more backstory. What I'm given gets the job done, however, I want more. For example: ... 2) That maze was annoying. The hitboxes on the traps are deceivingly large. Also, isn't it kinda silly that I can bypass 90% of it w/ my Teleport? 3) Den of Mortal Delights was...underwhelming. When Bizham shows up and tells me we're gonna loot the place, I was expecting grandeur. Instead, it feels like I'm picking up trash. I could've done with some puzzles such as hidden safes, magical locks, etc.... 4) Now the actual fight. As much as I loved every second of it, I have some qualms with it ...Alcone8 Oct 3, 2014
Oct 2, 2014 What race are you rolling in WoD? (poll) I've been looking at the new models and cannot decide what I wanna be! 1. Humans - They look ok. 2. Undead - I personally think they look worse than now. They should just keep the models and use the new faces imo... 3. Orc - They nailed the new Orc...everything. They look awesome. 4. Gnomes - Yuck 5. Belf - I heard they got removed from the game. http://strawpoll.me/2676126Zaxan65 Oct 2, 2014
Oct 2, 2014 Use the Legendary Gem for Destruction? So I'am about to get the Legendary Gem finally but Mr. Robot insists that he 3% crit meta gem is better for the Destro Crit/Grim Sup build and I'am inclined to agree. Does anyone else here use the Legendary Meta Gem with the Destro Crit/grim sup build?Galand18 Oct 2, 2014
Oct 2, 2014 Ahoo'ru how do warlocks beat this boss? Basically I get him into the second phase and he starts casting his instant heal so I use the Felhound Interrupt spell. Then I DPS him some more and he starts casting his full heal again and my interrupt is on cd so I fear him but the second fear ends even if you chain fears together he gets right back to that full heal spell. I've gotten him below 1-2mil numerous times and he'd be dead but he keeps spamming that &^#%& full heal. I wish they'd limit him to one full heal attempt per battle since as of 6.0 the Brawlers Guild will be reset and I don't want to be at the last boss when it resets. .So how are warlocks supposed to get past this boss?Viduus9 Oct 2, 2014
Oct 2, 2014 cant decide between monk and warlock?? can people help me decide i have both classes 90 and cant decide which to play can someone give me some suggestions? thanks.Stardust7 Oct 2, 2014
Oct 2, 2014 New to the whole Warlock and WoW I personally am new to World of Warcraft and well, I don't know much. I just need a guide on things like: 1. Demonology and how to start it :) 2. Best strategies on leveling/Dungeons/Pvp and skills. 3. How do I start up skills? I really need help with this one because I heard skills do alot! Thanks for reading this! Please help if you can :3! Walrus out. Peace :3Slantwalrus5 Oct 2, 2014
Oct 2, 2014 Plea to bring back curses I don't understand the reasoning on why every single one of our curses got removed. They were not overpowered and they were not bloat. They were simply debuffs and we could only have one on at a time they were situational. Now without them we have hardly any debuffs. It sucked fel flame got removed buts its alright. We still have plenty of other abilities to make up for it. But now with the removal of all of our curses we have nothing to make up for them. I feel like you guy's are not truly thinking about your decisions and the long term effects they will have. It's almost like you guys are throwing darts at a board with photos of abilities. Whichever one the dart hits you remove. And if they got removed because all classes are losing such abilities well just because removing similar abilities from one class actually works for the better doesn't mean removing them all from other classes wont have the same similar benefit. Some classes depend on such abilities and removing them leaves them with nothing.... While other classes still have something. You guys went to the extreme by adding to much CC and DPS CD's in MoP. Now you're going to the extreme and removing to much.... of everything.Heydrich9 Oct 2, 2014
Oct 2, 2014 Green Fire Quest - Fix It Please! This quest is meant for those who master their skills as a warlock and can put everything they have into 7 minutes of hell. For others, perhaps it is a little too challenging. There is too much to focus on all at once. Having to download all these ad-dons just so I can see the threat, cast timers, and enrage timer is ridiculous. I know that it is not a quest for the weak minded, however, when it takes 150-200 tries, its really not worth losing hair over. This is the hardest video game achievement out there and I'm not saying nerf it, but just fix things around a little bit so that we locks don't have heart attacks trying to get the sexy and almighty green fire.Widlershins102 Oct 2, 2014
Oct 2, 2014 The Pit Lord for green fire Has anyone noticed if the pit lord is bugged??, I enslave him and tell him to attack the boss, and when I go to interrupt Cata I find I cant cause the interrupt ability is on cd and the first attack button is got a gold hightlight and the pit lord wont do anything else??Ahrimal5 Oct 2, 2014
Oct 1, 2014 Warlock names? Planning on leveling a warlock, give me something clever to use. or just something silly.Bromance72 Oct 1, 2014
Oct 1, 2014 How to Warlock I finally decided to use my boost on a warlock as they seemed to be at least an interesting caster class. I had a few timeless pieces and lots of crafted pieces so I could get started gearing up quicker. I practiced dps and fiddled around with keybinds until it felt at least comfortable. I'm still baffled some by how to dps properly even after reading a few guides. My single target dps is only 90-100K. I don't know if that is about normal for level 510 gear. If you examine my gemming and reforging, you'll see I'm currently trying out more haste after giving mastery a shot. Rotation is COE,IM,INC(4),CONF and DS. I weave in CB at 3.5 embers and SB under 20%. What am I doing wrong?Aevalplague17 Oct 1, 2014
Oct 1, 2014 Low level lock pvp Is lock pvp only fun at 90 in good gear? Because I'm doing virtually no damage and getting blown up in seconds.Fearfreak5 Oct 1, 2014
Oct 1, 2014 Demonic Gateway 112: In search of more money ... Cause we all brokeOhgodfleas500 Oct 1, 2014
Oct 1, 2014 Green Fire Boss Addons? Hey there guys i have posted this thread for all you people with your secrets can let us all know of any ADDONS that can be used during this fight to make things blow over a little more smoothly.Lezar21 Oct 1, 2014
Oct 1, 2014 Green Fire Fight Question - chaos bolt I'm finding that the fight is fairly straightforward except for one part: I have literally no idea how to get past his chaos bolts. I pop my cds for the first 1 or two but eventually everything is on cooldown when he casts it. Is there any way I can interrupt his cast besides Pit Lord's charge? Or is there some way I can line of sight him? I've tried to do that and I can never find a spot. Also, I'm new to warlocking. If you wanna look at my armory and tell me if I'm doing something stupid please do, I'll welcome any advice I can get.Dedrach12 Oct 1, 2014
Sep 30, 2014 Lock Leveling Spec Who knows what the best lock solo leveling spec is ?Formuler13 Sep 30, 2014
Sep 30, 2014 Just got Fel Flame, and damn i like it BLIZZARDDDDD NOOOOOO. DAMN YOU! DAMN YOU ALL TO HELLLNotprfct1 Sep 30, 2014
Sep 30, 2014 New to Warlock I am fairly new to Warlock, as you can tell by my level. I was deciding which class I wanted to make for a 'Dark' class, and I chose Warlock.. Mostly because it seems more like an 'evil' class. (Which was debated heavily on another thread I started.) I know there is several damage 'types in this game like: Damage over time, direct damage, and burst damage. (I think I missed some.) Destruction Warlock can be described as Burst damage and Affliction is damage over time. What is Demonology in terms of damage type? I like this class souly because it seems like the most 'dark evil' class in the game and I love horror movies. So the two kind of go together for me. But will this class fit my playstyle with the changes coming in WoD? I do not care if its the biggest or smallest damager class in the game, just about playstyle. My play style varies with melee and ranged. I do not care if I have to remain stationary in order to cast, and I do mind having a pet, as long as it attacks who ever I am targeting. I also do not wish to be squishy. I want to take a hit or two, and I am a huge fan of fire damage along with unholy looking spells. I like seeing big numbers but DoTs are fine too as long as they are heavy and a large amount of DoTs, not just two or one. I like having the choice of two viable spec's for PvP. I am not a huge fan of PvE. Will the warlock class fit me and my playstyle? (Side note: This probably doesn't matter due to the amount of patches that come with each expansion and patch. I'd like to have a viable class each expansion, I started in MoP and all I read from various websites is the warlock gets nerfed with each patch and the population of the warlock players are diminishing. True?)Zuruko2 Sep 30, 2014
Sep 30, 2014 Immolate Question Although the tier is coming to a close, I was wanting to hear input from other Locks on this subject. On fights like Paragons, I aim to maintain really high Immolate uptime on all three Paragons for the chance of burning embers. One of the other Warlocks in my guild argues that doing so is only a marginal single target increase if an increase at all. Curious as to whether or not it is an increase in a situation like Paragons, where the damage from Immolate is padding, but the burning ember chance is not.Czechrz4 Sep 30, 2014
Sep 30, 2014 Help with Battle for Mount Hyjal I was soloing Battle for Mount Hyjal, until I came across the boss Azgalor. I was doing alright, until he ista-killed me (and put a demon in my place to add insult to injury). Is he solo able? Please leave advice on how to deal with him, Thanks!Phylithon4 Sep 30, 2014
Sep 30, 2014 Green fire, Finally!!!!! This has been the most annoying boss in all of wow, it literally took me minutes of planning and a whole attempt to slay the beast, but now the green fire is all mine. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_5kOaoWBT8&list=PL4IQhXjg5y1Al_tfTNP6Fr9xGqIbAM4ykAfflikshin33 Sep 30, 2014
Sep 30, 2014 Green Fire: Scenario Incomplete I killed Kanrethad (FINALLY.) turned in my quest to Jubeka, and siphoned out the fel fire. I now have green fire and no more quests to do in regards to green fire. However, when I left the scenario seeing nothing else to do, it said 'Scenario Incomplete'. What does this mean? Will I not get my title/fos in 6.0.2 now?Murlôck2 Sep 30, 2014
Sep 30, 2014 Pit Lords confirmed for Warlords of Draenor I have the proof! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPwpFLbW-kEVarlth4 Sep 30, 2014
Sep 30, 2014 Question: Green Fire in PvP Gear I cannot post on my warlock, he has been banished from ever posting on the forums again. He is rather vile but what do you expect from a warlock. Anyway, I play WoW for PvP only. PVE is just a necessary evil to level up. I was pondering going for Green Fire. My lock is 550 full prideful. Should I be able to down the boss in my PvP gear? Thank you.Czarea10 Sep 30, 2014
Sep 30, 2014 Ilvl 544 Destro Warlock needs help!! Hey all, I am a new warlock (usually play rep pally) and I did regular SoO last night and I just cant seem to get my DPS up. When on dummies i do 180-190K, but in fights i'm only doing 120K-130K. I use spellflash to help with my rotation, but to say I understand it not so much. I'm not sure if my trinkets are what is keeping me down. Trying to learn but any help would be appreciated.Erthelmi20 Sep 30, 2014
Sep 30, 2014 SB: SoC and Nightfall How do they work together? Nightfall counts the most recently applied Corruption, and SB: SoC can apply a bunch of Corruptions at once, as can the Cataclysm talent in WoD. Do you get extra shards from this (in live or 6.0)?Xød1 Sep 30, 2014
Sep 30, 2014 how come only warlocks have the special scenario other classes dont? i want a fire mage to shoot green fire too.Kittymage21 Sep 30, 2014
Sep 30, 2014 Affliction themed xmogs? Anyone else have an Affliction themed xmog? I'm looking for inspiration. Here's my current: http://i.imgur.com/KAC5FsO.jpgPachyderm7 Sep 30, 2014