Warlock

Jul 27, 2014 Gear question Finally got BBOY in LFR. If I equip it for Affliction, I have various pieces I can also use. Should I stay Destruction instead of trying out these gear combinations? Warforged pants from Ordos (Haste Mastery) Flex Inlaid-Bone Sandals (Haste Mastery) Rime Rift Shoulders (Mastery Crit) Pendant of Alacrity (PVP Haste Mastery) I also have Avool's Ancestral Bracers, but I'd be losing a lot of hit, intellect, and mastery so I probably wouldn't use this. Not too sure which direction I should go. Right now, it seems staying destruction would be the safest bet?Coreuption12 Jul 27, 2014
Jul 27, 2014 [VIDEO] Destruction arena double chaos bolts! I present to you, my first PvP production. More vids to come, better quality and better content, I will be aiming for one vid per week. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahfOzol0s68 don't forget to click 1080p :D Destruction Warlock 2v2 and 3v3 arena featuring rogue, boomie, hunter.... and double chaos bolts! I really enjoyed making this video and I hope you enjoy it too, if you did and you want to see more vids in the future please like and subscribe to my channel :) A big shoutout to Whiisper and Spaartan, the hunter and rogue featured in this vid. Constructive criticism, suggestions and feedback welcome. Let me know what you like (and would like to see in the future) and don't like in the video and I will endeavour to improve future vids :) Regards RemmickSírremmick13 Jul 27, 2014
Jul 27, 2014 Lock Revamp Ive been following the WoD Affliction changes pretty closely and i feel disappointed with the warlock changes. I think that affliction warlocks should be basically reverted back to their WoTLK days where self healing was built in and CDs were non existant. i liked it better for questing, raiding and PVP simply because it gave so much utility in all aspectsSmellscream10 Jul 27, 2014
Jul 27, 2014 How to get red fire back? Does anyone know how to get my red fire back(switch off the green fire) if I don't like the new green fire effect?Yee11 Jul 27, 2014
Jul 26, 2014 is this your choice who all is going to be making there warlock a main toon I know I just started this one but its going to be a destruction and will be my main toon :) was just wondering who all else will be doing same as meBabynya9 Jul 26, 2014
Jul 26, 2014 Affliction Setup Questions Hi everyone, Im fairly new to WoW. Leveling a Affliction Warlock right now and have some questions: I have the Super Villain UI, it has a LOT of good things, auto repair/sort bags, buff/debuff on frames, Cool Action bars/great space management. Since the frames shows me my debuffs (on top of the life bar also) i dont really need the WeakAuras addon (which really takes a lot of space in the screen). -Can anyone explain me why WeakAuras addon is a must? -Can anyone share their setup so i can test it? -Is there any other UI (read sth about elvui but isnt that good looking =p) that is better or its more comfortable? Thank you for your time. Since its my first time leveling an affliction, any advise is well received. sorry for the mistakes or grammar. Edit: Im curious, What is your Key Binding?Maedread1 Jul 26, 2014
Jul 26, 2014 I'm done After wiping for a month........ after countless kills......... after watching me die with only 10% left......... I'm done......... I'm done...... I'm through with the Kanrethad fight...... BECAUSE I FINALLY GOT MY GREEN FIRE WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I am so happy right now! My bars look amazing in green! My Dreadstead is pimped out in fel flames! Power of demons untold courses through me! I can't believe I'm done. It was easily the most difficult thing I've ever done in WoW. Kudos to Blizzard for creating such an epic questline! I'm still shaking from that fight, lol. But the rages and wipes were definitely worth it. Now I'll just sit in the shrine and gawk at my green rain of fire. Can I get my title now instead of 6.0, please? :DArventus8 Jul 26, 2014
Jul 26, 2014 PvP Destro Advice So I'm a bit of a destro noob and I'm grinding a second set of 550 gear for destro just so I can throw it on for a bit of fun in a BG or something. I'm wondering is crit the way to go or mastery? Also which contributes more to Chaos Bolt's damage, 1 point of crit or 1 point of mastery? Thanks :)Sharddaddy3 Jul 26, 2014
Jul 26, 2014 Check out my 1st subpar pvp video :) http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/13593739512 Dont know if its against rules to post a previous thread into another so if it's against rules let me know. Any feedback appreciated. Trying to work on my pvp. Definitely not a "good" player but i like to think ill get there one day. Enjoy fellas.Bbluee0 Jul 26, 2014
Jul 26, 2014 anyone else taking advantage of new bug? Felmaw26 Jul 26, 2014
Jul 26, 2014 Challenge mode BIS sets Curious if anyone has advice on a BIS for challenge modes. I got all golds ages ago but after progression is complete me and a few guildees are talking about pushing for some realm best times. Engineering helm, Light of the Cosmos, and Relic of Yulon would all make sense. Any ideas on other pieces? Thanks in advance.Yukio26 Jul 26, 2014
Jul 26, 2014 [Sealed Tome of the Lost Legion] - Loot more? My question is, if you sell the Tome OR start/complete the questline. Are you able to loot another one?Boltgore16 Jul 26, 2014
Jul 26, 2014 Afflicition damage Am I doing something wrong, or is our damage really just horrible? I was just in a BG with my dots ticking for around 4k each....Dakoromite4 Jul 26, 2014
Jul 26, 2014 Calculating Agony Damage I assume the formula is: ([324 + 30.6% of Spell Power] * 10) / 24s Wowhead is ambiguous as it states its damage is: (324 [+ 30.6% of Spell Power] * 10) / 24s How is the ramp up calculated per tick?Coreuption0 Jul 26, 2014
Jul 26, 2014 Chaos bolt doesn't work sometimes... I just unlocked chaos bolt. I see that it requires 1 ember to use. So under my conflagorate ability, I see that I have 2 embers. Well I am able to cast chaos once, but after that it won't let me use it again. Even though the little counter below confalg. still has 1 ember. (Unless that's not a counter for embers?) I don't see any other place a counter could be. Could someone please explain how that ability works?Dreytor13 Jul 26, 2014
Jul 26, 2014 Demo Lock WPvP burst montage https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eHlQxf3VDNk Made for funzies Looking for feedback so subsequent videos will improve and be more entertaining :3 Hope you enjoyPachyderm14 Jul 26, 2014
Jul 25, 2014 touch of chaos cosmetic glyph idea would anyone else like a glyph that makes the animation for touch of chaos look different? Like maybe one that makes it look like a fel fireball or sha bolt or even the old shadow bolt animation?Nimbus4 Jul 25, 2014
Jul 25, 2014 Yes, I got my green fire!! I finally got it a few minutes ago, after many wipes and repair bills I did it!! Was able to beat him before the 2nd Fel Hunter wave. p.s. I have no idea why my avatar or profile is not showing. I've been on Thrall server for about a year. p.p.s I know you guys don't care....Shinlock6 Jul 25, 2014
Jul 25, 2014 Demonic Gateway 84: Onto Victory, Comrades ...Recklessfear499 Jul 25, 2014
Jul 25, 2014 When was metamorphosis released? I have a story teller telling me right now that demo form was released during season5 at the end of BC... but i dont recall ever seeing any meta demo lcosk running around until Cata.. can someone shed some light on this if they know when it was released? Also when was chaos wave released? Having a debate so some info would be apprecaited with info attached please!Swoleasaurus4 Jul 25, 2014
Jul 25, 2014 Green Flames, in WoD or Not? Will the Green Flames quest still be in WoD?Stiffmeister8 Jul 25, 2014
Jul 25, 2014 Am I playing Affliction correctly? Hello, Warlock enthusiasts! I am a new, fairly low level Warlock that is looking for some guidance with my rotation to see if I'm playing it correctly. I don't want to be wasting abilities or not using them correctly. Typically when I attack something, this is the order I do it in: This order is usually cast based on the amount of cast time each takes, so I do longer ones first. 1. Unstable Affliction 2. Agony 3. Corruption 4. Curse of Enfeeblement (to help reduce dmg on my void) 5. Shadow Bolt 6. Drain Soul (Because at 20% hp it makes my curses stronger? I think...) And that's basically it.. I try to keep those three curses up and just throw in shadow bolts or heals when needed. Is that okay ? I feel like there isn't a lot to do yet with Affliction spec. And I noticed the curses don't *seem* to do that much damage yet.Dreytor3 Jul 25, 2014
Jul 24, 2014 Affliction 3v3 Help - Melee Tunneling Me Basically I need help cuz this is preventing me from really moving up my CR. I have alot of trouble against comps like TSG or basically anything with 2 melee. I get tunnelled and can really barely do anything. I know i have blood horror, shadowfury, and howl, but nowadays most classes have outs to those. And as affliction i only really have my Dark Regen + Healthstone for defensives, since i run glyph of unending resolve. I personally feel like i should be abusing my gate and port, but i dont wanna gate and then put myself in a bad position away from my healer u know? So basically i have 2 big questions: 1. General tips for getting tunnelled by melee in arena? 2. TALENTS (for 3s). SHould i switch to Dark Bargain and GoSAC or stay with Soul Link and bring the Shivarra/Voidlord instead of the observer? Thanks guys.Dottzx13 Jul 24, 2014
Jul 24, 2014 dps question So I just started playing wow again after a long Break and I decided to pre order the expansion and make use of the free lvl 90 boost and use it on a warlock. I remember when I played my rogue I could input all my gear and stuff into a spread sheet and it would estimate my top dps do locks have one of those? I was practicing the rotation on the raid boss dummy and getting between 55k and 60k dps I want to figure out if that decent or not and if my rotation still needs more workVukodlak3 Jul 24, 2014
Jul 24, 2014 Which 2 specs are easiest to jump into? Hi! I'm planning on maining a Warlock and went with Destruction up until level 30. Now I am wondering if I should change my spec or just wait until I'm max level to test the others. My main concern is raiding AND PvP when I am max level. So I'm wondering if I have to jump into a spec and learn it's rotation from scratch, which ones would give the most trouble? I (think) for pvp, I will enjoy destro and affliction. So far on PVE, destro is super easy, I use my three main spells and a single target typically dies. I swapped to affliction to test it and didn't get kills quite as fast, but still liked it. I also tested demonolgy just to see what it was.. But wasn't really impressed. Switching to it at level 30 made me feel SO lost. There were a good bit of abilities that I wasn't sure how to rotate correctly. (Like when to use the fire spell over chaos bolt). And of the three, my kills were slowest with demonology (I almost died a few times with it also). So after all that, I'm thinking I could quest to level and PVE with destro since it's fast. Then once I'm maxed, raid and pvp with destro and affliction and it wouldn't be too hard? What do you guys think? I'm completely new to locks and am not sure which specs are really the hardest, and which are worth investing time into.Dreytor6 Jul 24, 2014
Jul 24, 2014 WoD warlock changes making me an alcoholic Just another morning of reading the warlock changes then getting up and chugging rum. The state of warlocks in WoD is forcing me into becoming an alcoholic. http://imgur.com/a/vJvCSBonespirít38 Jul 24, 2014
Jul 24, 2014 Healthstone no cooldown till after combet? Honesty this is gonna mess me up in pvp. I understand your doing this for pve cause we got too much raid stuff but this is a huge nerf for pvp. There are many time where i last longer than 2 min after i use dark regretnation and healthstone and use them both again to last longer in 2v2. Could you make it where a cooldown occers while in combet in bgs and arenas?Chaoticsoul17 Jul 24, 2014
Jul 24, 2014 Help please with Celestial Blessings I have been trying to find help for this quest but everything I find is over a year old. I am ready to pull my hair out. I have tried re-specing, changing talents, changing glyphs but nothing I do is right. I have tried the balcony strat but Wrathion summons blobs on the balcony no matter what I do. I am at my wits end. If anyone has a good CURRENT strategy for this quest please advise me. I am sure someone will criticize me as a "bad lock" I am not there is just something I am missing or not doing and its making me nuts!Horrormones5 Jul 24, 2014
Jul 24, 2014 Leveling a warlock I just recently jumped on my 24 lock who I haven't touched in years to get him up to speed. I'm using demon spec right now but I'm having a lot of downtime, having to heal my voidwalker after every 2 mobs since he is at about 30-40% health. Is this a bad spec to level with or am I doing it wrong? I'm just using whatever gear I get from quest rewards plus 2 looms.Nedm1 Jul 24, 2014
Jul 24, 2014 Why You So Stubborn Blizz? In light of continued stubbornness by Blizzard with WoD I feel it necessary to voice my opinion about Warlock changes in WoD. I understand that there is everyone and their grandma talking about these changes on the forums but I would like to help in a manner that doesn't involve a tiny comment on a larger thread. I would also like to say that some benefits have come from their stubbornness; in reality however many problems have arisen and in this case the customer knows best (pssst same with faction hubs you nubs). Ok let's start with Fel Flame - hot topic. Now I really don't see the problem with reducing damage and recourse generation for this spell. That way you have a compromise. It allows people to do something while moving. THAT is what us locks want, a SOLID movement spell. Secondly you have the KJC nerf. Blizz, you don't want cookie cutter builds no? Then if your absolutely certain you want to nerf the living daylights out of it your better off removing it. NO ONE will take it even on a minute cool-down. We really won't take it. It will be AD on most fights regarding PvE content. Unless you design specific encounters with KJC in mind then forget about the talent. Replace it. We don't want it in it's form. Not to mention it's uselessness in PvP. Yeah I get to win for 8 secs every minute - yay!!! No that's not how it works. Those are the two major changes that have upset the community. Now we can do without KJC in it's current form, just give us something else. If you have managed to find a change that has really upset you I may add it. I won't write anything on Carrion Swarm, we can do without it. In meta we can move anyway. Please, can as many locks who agree with this, or at least want Blizz to move back in the right direction, comment with a nice support to keep this at the top of the page- they can't ignore top page. Kind of against forum rules but Blizzard are not listening to what the costumer wants with the class, especially when the suggestions are balanced and align with Blizzards goals. Please note I'm not the most experience lock and am merely echoing the lock community and presenting my own view and opinion + constructive criticism. If an experience player could spot any holes to make it more tight and valid it would be most appreciated.Gurlokk7 Jul 24, 2014
Jul 24, 2014 Show me the way of affliction (pvp) Hello warlock forums!! I have never been on these forums and I'm surprised I haven't. I just leveled (not boosted..leveled) an affliction warlock to level 90, currently trying to find carries. So far it sucks, I'm getting trained, I can't live and it's so injectable. But I have a few questions: 1) are there any streamers/you tubers I can watch on warlocks? 2) are warlocks fun to play at max gear? 3) I mainly do 3's and rbg's, will it be worth gearing my warlock over my feral Druid? Thank you ahead of time. I think this class is fun, it just sucks to gear Thank you ahead of time :)Lifebloõm2 Jul 24, 2014
Jul 24, 2014 Hit cap question Hey guys, I had a question for you. I use the Ask Mr Robot addon. After getting my most recent piece of gear, I used the addon to optimize as usual. However, something rather alarming came up. My spell Hit came in at +14.98%. I have been raiding off and on since vanilla, and I have always been under the impression that if you are AT ALL below the hit cap, it is an automatic massive DPS loss. Are there stat situations where being .02% under the hit cap is permissible, or is my addon wrong? Thanks for your time.Masterroshi6 Jul 24, 2014
Jul 24, 2014 Towards greater power: summon Pit Lord Before you call me a crazy idealist or perhaps foolish and naive, read me out. I come before you not as a Blood Elf nor as a member of the Horde, for I don't care about either -they were just the first of many obstacles in this my Path, the Dark Path we all walk. And as such it is that I come before you: a Warlock, with no love or devotion for anything other than being a Warlock. My loyalty is to me alone... which is not to say I want to conquer the world and kill anything I don't identify myself with. No. I am no Garrosh and never did like him to begin with. It just means that I'm talking to you all as a sister -if you, too, as I, are looking for power just for the sake of besting yourself, then we are equals, whatever your race or faction might be. I believe we can only truly accomplish our goals working together. I also believe that to a certain point, the Council of the Black Harvest understood this... Kanrethad, without Jubeeka, couldn't have accomplished what he did. But we all know Kanrethad made the big mistake a warlock strives to avoid at every turn: he got arrogant. He got seduced by his own power. When that happens, power looses it's value, for it's no longer yours, it's no longer your ally, and instead, you became it's servant. A true warlock, one that does what she does because it is her natural inclination, can never give herself away to anything -no matter the reward. So what I'm saying here is there is some ground for my aim -Kanrethad managed to do it. Of course we cannot hope to summon a Pit Lord right now -we still struggle with Doom Guards and Infernals, such that we can only keep them from slaying us and our allies for a limited amount of time. But you have heard the voices... you must have heard them. They're there each time we go to the demonic planes to bring forth our demons. They speak of ages past and to come, they speak of a time when there's no time -and let us be real, a warlock cannot afford to be distracted by silly thoughts such as a rigid time structure. For a warlock, there is no intellectual concerns of this kind -there is no past, no future, not even a present; there is just here and now, here and now this I am, this I aim to be. Now, those voices... they speak of what can happen. They tell us secrets, if we're sufficiently attuned and sufficiently free of distractions (horde, alliance, foe, friend, this race, that race, good, bad... nothing but distractions). They whisper of lessons to come, of that moment where not even a Doom Guard or an Infernal will be a match to our force of will -for make no mistake, Will Power is all we have against the forces of darkness we command... and when that time comes, brothers and sisters, I say we stay sharp. I say we listen to the voices again... who knows what they'll tell us. And since we speak of knowledge, let's be clear about something: we cannot be bothered with that. We don't seek knowledge, at least not in the way it's usually understood -let mages dig through books and words to claim their magic; let them have their Arcane Intellect... we work with something much more real: an intention. We are driven by our Dark Intent. That's what allows us to focus our Will Power and keep our minds were they ought to be -even a simple spell like Summon Voidwalker is very, very dangerous, for the void is an amazingly attractive place to be. Many a warlock has lost her way there and now serves us as our minion... this is why we need an objective. This is why we need to be looking for more power. This is why I propose we start thinking about a Summon Pit Lord spell now -not to accomplish it now, but to have a further goal, to keep our attention focused and our minds free of distractions. We don't try to understand what we do. We don't try to explain it. That would be silly. A demon is not something that can be understood; they're nothing but energy, nothing but an intent -different ways to try and achieve the same goal is all that really makes an Imp different than a Pit Lord; and at that level we need to work to create this spell. But as I said, we cannot know what happens in that or any level; we cannot understand it... but we can, indeed know. We can use what we feel and whatever our own personal experience teaches us about these demonic planes and their nature... that is what I call knowledge. Raw experience, as free of speech as we manage to make it. So here's what I have managed to know through all the times I've gone and found my demons to materialize them: there's nothing but sensations, ever passing, in those levels. Sometimes you will feel anger, sometimes sadness (two sides of the same coin really), and some others there's branches of those: loneliness, mischief, ill will... very rarely do you find happiness, and when you do, it is only a temporal delight -an observer devouring magic, perhaps, or seeing different realms... but we all know his thirst will come back. Still, whatever we do feel, we must always know it doesn't belong to us, it is not us, it's just there, and we can use it. Every living being does this, and so demons manifest themselves on the material plane and even invade us; but us Warlocks do it as a conscious effort. This means our Will Power commands what we bring forth. In this sense, too, a Pit Lord is no different that the lowest Imp -he just requires us to focus our attention in different ways. This is my objective as a Warlock. This is my aim for those times to come. I know that to summon a Pit Lord one must understand a Pit Lord... and I know that the easy way out (go drink some fel energies at the Black Temple) is not a real solution to the puzzle. That's why I share my thoughts with you: may we all grow together and keep making of this Path our love and devotion, for it is infinite, full of possibilities which never cease to amaze; and of all the feelings and sensations that might pass through oneself, I find amaze to be the most breath-taking; and of all the sources of amaze one might find, the Demonic Plane is, to me, the most appealing.Shelyne20 Jul 24, 2014
Jul 24, 2014 Best Addons? Decided to ask here instead of the UI thread. Any suggestions for the best Addons and UI for a lock? Thanks.Erech9 Jul 24, 2014
Jul 24, 2014 Warlock health I have a 549 hunter with 614k health and there is a 505 warlock in my guild with 645k health and after a buff i saw him use once he had 950k health. What?Nallard4 Jul 24, 2014
Jul 24, 2014 Mannoroth's Fury Does anyone actually even use this? I think it's the most silly talent we have as warlocks, it doesn't even compare to KJC or Archimonde's Darkness. There isn't one encounter in SoO that I think Mannoroth's Fury would be more viable than KJC or AD. Maybe at the beginning of Nazgrim, but even then after the first 4 seconds and all of the cheesing's out of the way the talent is terrible. I bring this up because I'm currently playing the beta and nothing's been done to this talent, KJC got a nice nerf, and even with the nerf I still see no reason to choose Mannoroth's fury over the other 2. Do you guys like Mannoroth's Fury? What would you like to see instead of it?Taint26 Jul 24, 2014
Jul 23, 2014 Awesome theory. So, burning rush is kinda dumb, but what if we could cast anything when its on! That would be awesome some hp for some movement damage no point having speed w/o cast and moving.Allù11 Jul 23, 2014
Jul 23, 2014 Demon Leap DC I hate youuuu! Costs me many games when will they fix thisEviaax10 Jul 23, 2014
Jul 23, 2014 New Lock I'm thinking about making a Warlock and was wondering what is the best spec for pvp?Gitsatsu1 Jul 23, 2014
Jul 23, 2014 Is lock gonna feel too much like my mage? I've been maining a mage since cata but I've grown bored with the class and am looking to level a new one for WoD. I've been researching the warlock because I'm not entirely sure what I want to play. The different specs look very fun and much more interesting than any of the mage specs but I'm worried switching to the other cloth caster class will feel too similar to my mage. Not so much playstyle wise but more in the "feel" of things. Yeah I'll be casting dark magic instead of your typical fireballs and the like but I guess my concern is I'll still be a clothy. I'll still be rolling on cloth gear the same as I have been for 2 years and rocking the robe look, albeit with a demonic twist. Any insight on this would be appreciated.Killawatt9 Jul 23, 2014
Jul 23, 2014 New Incinerate and Rain of Fire It's bad y'all. http://youtu.be/bhFlWnq8_Bw Red's even worse! http://youtu.be/SFbD-nN6R5A At least Rain of Fire's a lot better! http://youtu.be/7tK58g40gVQOopsudïed20 Jul 23, 2014
Jul 23, 2014 does soul shatter even work at all? I'll admit I rarely use this ability, but whenever I actually need it it does absolutely nothing. For example I was soloing a warbringer and he killed my voidlord. I instantly resurrected him but he was unable to get the warbringer off of me. soul shatter did nothing in this situationForlorze14 Jul 23, 2014
Jul 23, 2014 WoD Soulswap I've seen people post here and on the beta forum suggesting that a cd on soul-swap would be preferable to the shard cost, but I think that would be an equally terrible alternative. Soul swap with shard cost, current terrible plan for WoD: maximum of 4 additional targets dotted, with no possibility of haunts, and shorter duration than live thanks to nerfed pandemic. making it so you can't haunt while multi-dotting was probably their design intent for this change, but only being able to ss when you have shards is garbage. especially when generating the shards is an RNG mechanic and destro/demo can generate their resource at will. if they don't want us to haunt while multi-dotting, just make haunt not usable once yours dot are on 2 or 3 targets. design intent preserved. Soul swap with cd, alternative terrible plan for WoD: most likely fewer targets dotted than the above option because if the cd is 8 to 10 seconds, the dots duration is only 2 to 3 times that. so, fewer than 4 additional targets would be dotted, but haunt would be possible. My suggested terrible alternatives for WoD: let soul swap have no cd and be free, as it is on live, but let the swapped dots go up at some reduced percentage of the dmg of the original set. this would also allow affliction to continue to function in a pvp setting because even if the copied dots were weaker, they would still carry the effect of UA with them. OR let the activation of soul swap cost a shard, but allow additional free soul swaps for the next 6 seconds or so. this would actually be my favorite alternative. It complicates the resource management, but not the point of sheer unplayability and it maintains afflictions niche. Soulswap is not the only problem with the WoD affliction plan, but it is the one that will end the spec if left as it is planned (or if shard generation is not greatly increased).Xform11 Jul 23, 2014
Jul 23, 2014 The green fire quest? This has probably been asked before, but will the green fire quest be either removed or scaled up in warlords of draenor?Fulcor7 Jul 23, 2014
Jul 23, 2014 Affliction/Snapshotting They removed snapshotting. So, I am curious how the lock community feels towards this. Also, will affliction be balanced differently now with this change?Bliñd18 Jul 23, 2014
Jul 23, 2014 green fire imps did the imps get buffed? I stopped playing for about 6 months. before I quit I had around 480IL and was able to down the imp phase in 3-4 casts at most. now I cant kill all the imps before felhound phase starts.Stinkus3 Jul 23, 2014
Jul 23, 2014 destro havoc macro ? hey, i am at work so i can't test this, but was wondering which one, if either, of these will work. i want to cast havoc on a focus if i have one, but i also want to end up back on my original target after. idk if the following will do that automatically: #showtooltip /focus [@focus,noharm][@focus,dead] /cast [@focus] Havoc or do i have to include /targetlasttarget at the end of the above macro so it looks like this: #showtooltip /focus [@focus,noharm][@focus,dead] /cast [@focus] Havoc /targetlasttarget can i even do that?Vamplra4 Jul 23, 2014
Jul 23, 2014 Profession ideas Hey guys, this is my first lock, I am trying to decide on professions right now, im thinking tailoring/enchanting. But I have a DK that has mining/herbalism, since I have him with the gathering professions should I give my lock JC and ENG or a different combo of production professions, or is tailoring/enchanting good to go with?Mêphisto2 Jul 23, 2014
Jul 23, 2014 Demo pvp ? So I've only played affliction from 70ish up and this is a relatively new toon. I'm worried affliction might not be great at the start of the expansion and I've been seeing people say good things as far as demo is concerned so I'm planning to learn the spec on the side in anticipation for the expansion. Is haste build good for demo? I don't want to regem or re-reforge because I'm broke as a jokeTictocdot1 Jul 23, 2014
Jul 23, 2014 Any locks still have these? I will always keep mine. http://imgur.com/9fAuXBTShinlock9 Jul 23, 2014