Warlock

Oct 10, 2014 Question on Green fire So about to start attempting the green fire quest again and i know i don't have gems and what not just got some new gear and have not bought them yet but i always had issues with the fel hunters. I keep seeing in guides that people are charging them now with doom lord but whenever i attempted that he would get dispelled is better to just put him out of the way and burn them down or am I just not doing it correctly? thanks for any responses and sry for more Green fire postsNecrossis6 Oct 10, 2014
Oct 10, 2014 *sigh* Yes, another Green Fire topic... Am I missing something here? Just... take a look at this video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yu0eDC9k9K4 I've given up on the Green Fire quest long ago, simply because I don't have the time to dedicate to it amongst the other things I wish to do. Feats of strength are nice, but, whatever, off topic. My question is this: What's up with the power curve? It's gone from exponential to linear. It took longer for this dude at lv100 to beat Kanrethad than at lv90? What? That just... doesn't make sense.Xavakin3 Oct 10, 2014
Oct 10, 2014 green fire quest availability so doing the green fire quest chain on my lock i havent finished it yet because my lock is at ilvl 486 or so and heard the boss is hard and a higher item lvl would be advised but my main question is anyone know if the quest is being taken away when 6.0 hits on TuesdayAgnarus13 Oct 10, 2014
Oct 10, 2014 Theorycraft Imp Swarm Good morning all. I want to theorycraft today. Here are 3 variables A) Time spent attacking the boss. No buffs or downtime B) Time spent attacking the boss with a 100% damage increase. No downtime C) Time spent not attacking anything Are we agreed that if B = 0 and C = 0, that Imp Swarm is a DPS loss? Suppose B > 0? What ratio of A : B is needed for Imp Swarm to be an increase? Suppose C > 0? What ration of A : C is needed for Imp Swarm to be an increase? And lastly, if both B and C > 0, when does Imp Swarm become an increase?Alcone17 Oct 10, 2014
Oct 10, 2014 - General Destruction Questions - As the thread title suggests, this is a place to ask questions about the spec and how it works/can work. With things changing like Kil'jaeden's and the loss of Fel Flame I just thought it would be cool to have a nice area of discussion on all ideas Destro. Taking the time to test on the PTR and several PTRs before I have always wondered, legitimately and esp. since Fel Flame is gone now, why Immolate can't grant embers on Ticks instead of just Critical Ticks. It should not grant embers on initial damage because I feel that people would just abuse this to gain resource incorrectly. And since Fel Flame is leaving I find myself in some situations where I just can't get that last emberbit in time whether in PvP or PvE. This would basically be the same as if I had FF, was on the move and could not cast. The ticks would be serving as the "Fel Flame" damage on the move that gives me resource. (I am also aware that initial damage Crits generate but the RNG still feels heavy.) Now I may not see the error in having Immolate do such a thing but that is also why I have come here to discuss things of this nature. So I would invite others to join in with ideas or concerns or just some general thoughts on things like this. Destro talk is fun - so let's have some fun here! :) ** ** There may be similar threads - unable to take the time to check - please excuse me. Link threads if so and help the discussion. Thank You.Ashés9 Oct 10, 2014
Oct 10, 2014 [Suggestion] Affliction's quality of life I know its late into the beta patch for anything to change, but i still hope Blizzard is willing to make some changes to resolve the issue of soul shard starving and slight mobility in the next expansion. Here it goes: How about making changes to [Life tap]? Per tap granting affliction one [Soul shard] that last for 15sec (or so)..? [Life tap] would still cost health and grants mana but it applies a 15sec cooldown from using them again. PvP wise: you have to take the risk to [Life tap] to get an extra resource. PvE wise: you are constraint to the cooldown. ie: in return, warlock can retain the traditional theme of higher health pool. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- In regards to mobility, i suggest the ability to swap the position of the warlock is standing with their main pet. A spell with a decent 30sec cooldown that works like Mogu's construct swapping ability, but only with warlock and their main pet. It makes the placing of the demon important PvE and PvP wise, and it fits the theme to let the pet to be sacrificed into eating Iron stars or something deadly. Maybe introduced these changes via glyph? As they dont really push for a direct dps increase, but change in playstyle like glyph system is intended. Fellow warlocks please do place your ideas about how these suggestions would feel, and i hope the issues of resource-starving and mobility gets resolved in the upcoming few patches.Veilness1 Oct 10, 2014
Oct 10, 2014 Demonic Gateway 116: 55 Weeks Garrosh ... We know phenax isn't allowed to capRecklessfear499 Oct 10, 2014
Oct 10, 2014 Your darkest warlock knowledge whats the most devious knowledge you posess as a warlock? personally, i am able to access the karazhan crypts utilizing my warlock. none of my other toons can do it, i guess it takes a certain evil touch since its the creepiest place in wow.Draky5 Oct 10, 2014
Oct 9, 2014 Help for new raider Hi all - so have returned to Warcraft after about a 7 year absense and just starting doing some LFR. I've back into the swing of things on the standard rotations, got my gear up to a bit past 500 but here's where I need help. I know in theory when and how to use Havoc, when to use Chaos v. Shadow, how to handle multiple adds, etc. but am having a harder time executing it. When out doing quests and it's just me, my pet, and one or two targets, it's fine. Just finished my first few raids and feeling lost. I'm surviving, but my dps is crap because the screen is such a muddle of 25 raiders, a boss, multiple adds, that I'm having trouble using the skills. Particularly figuring out how to easily target what I want, cast what I want, and switch to other targets. I know I have way too much down time on too many skills. Would love advice on your tactics, marcros, add ons, etc. that allow you to efficiently do what you know you should be doing when visually it's hard to keep track of everything on screen! Thanks!Blacklock6 Oct 9, 2014
Oct 9, 2014 PvP - Affliction survival advice... Having troubles helping with damage in my 2s as well as surviving long enough TO help. I'm playing Rogue + Lock. Curious if I should be a different spec of if Affliction is fine and well for 2s? Also need advice just staying alive and actually HELPING instead of just getting trained to death like a noob :/ (I am a noob) What usually happens: 1) I setup gate and portal 2) I start getting trained 3) Shadowfury and try to fear or I howl 4) If I'm lowish which I'm normally about 50% now, I Dark Regen + Healthstone 5) Portal -> SB: Swap DoTs -> Burst Macro -> Swap -> Swap to get full duration DoTs 6) Now I'm just running around Resolve when I need it but now I usually die... Don't know what I'm doing wrong. My rogue can keep 1 of them off me for a bit but once they get stun DR they just train me till I die... Any advice guys? I really like Lock but am having a REAL tough time with it...Kukii6 Oct 9, 2014
Oct 9, 2014 WoD Warlocks Hey guys just wanted to hear from someone that has the beta or has some, if any type of beta information on how locks are looking in WoD for both PvE and PvP. Any info would be nice whether it be your personal experience on beta, videos you've seen about locks on beta, or another forum post that I may have missed about them. Thanks in advance. <3Yomps17 Oct 9, 2014
Oct 9, 2014 About time we could tame demons! That's right! It's about time. We got our green fire now we want to tame exotic demons like a beast mastery hunter. We are going back to the time of Gul dan. Ancient warlock powers long forgotten need be rediscovered. This could take the form of a massively hard quest like green fire, or just be a gimmi for demonology specialization locks. On an unrelated note: WTB baseline imp swarm. MAke it happen , thanks.Dromancer19 Oct 9, 2014
Oct 9, 2014 secondary offspec for WoD I really love Demonology on my lock toon, However I dont know what secondary spec I should pick for WoD. I have no access to the beta so I must ask: How is affliction and destro in WoD beta? Which one do you prefer over the other?Bamihap2 Oct 9, 2014
Oct 9, 2014 A Druid amongst Warlocks.... Hey all, I'm planning a return to WoD after an on-and-off break from the game at various times since release ( particularly Cata/MoP), and have played this Moonkin for the better part of WoW after patch 2.4. Of late, I am just getting bored, and at times, annoyed with the fact Eclipse is still holding my favorite spec down. So I've decided to change to my warlock (Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/frostmourne/Varshaa/simple) main for WoD. Have skimmed through (sorry, haven't read in full) the changes to Warlocks in general, and I enjoyed my 'easy' stuff on it (flex/normal modes etc) while I casually got her up to speed late MoP. Since I've not had access to Beta, could anyone please shine some perspective on Warlocks for WoD? Is it fast paced? Does it still have a lot of micro-management (with snapshotting removal)? Would you recommend an above-casual-but-non-elite player to swap to it? I don't PVP too much (yes, I'm the 1500 scrub you guys hear about all the time!) so my priorities will be from a PVE perspective! Would love any information that you guys can share! <3 Cheers, WispWispurrs5 Oct 9, 2014
Oct 9, 2014 Hey, look. Another Green Fire thread. The felhunters are kicking my !@#. I know the strategy. I put him on the far side of the portal (Left if yo're looking at it from the middle), and I stay right with RoF down. Felpups spawn, cast Havoc on the first one, target the second, and as the third one comes out I have the Pit Lord charge. The problem I'm having is my Pit Lord doesn't do jack when I cast charge. He sort of hobble his way slowly halfway across the portal, and then after I spam charge in a panic he finally charges them, but by this point I'm so thrown off I end up missing the opportunity to CB two of them down, and they break my enslave. Any ideas? How far across the portal does the PL need to be to not get his enslave eaten by the felhunters?Wigwag15 Oct 9, 2014
Oct 9, 2014 Green Fire quest...How to tips and tricks This thread is intended as a means of helping those having troubles with this quest...Please do not QQ as the post goes on simply post tips if you have them. I will go first. 1. Bring a purification potion, this is for the Doom spell Kan puts on you, by bringing the potion you can eliminate this spell and leave you with that much more room for error. 2. Imp phase: Rain of fire prior the them spawning then stand in your fire when the spawn use shadow fury and F&B immolate then use your macro to cast fel flame breath on you, this will also hit the imps and cause massive damage to them. 3. Felhunter phase #1: Rain of fire the portal prior to them spawning. Use a macro to target and use a glyphed fear on the first felhound, use immolate and dual confrags and havok on the second and begin casting chaos bolt on the third as it spawns. Use charge on the third felhunter at right about the 1 sec remaining point on the chaos bolt cast. This will either one shot or nearly one shot two of them, then just deal with the third. Note: the third will most likely knock off your pitlord's enslave (this is a good thing as it resets the enslave so you wont end up having the pit lord unenslave at a bad time) Reenslave the pit lord and interrupt cataclysm 4. Doom lord: banish him that simple 5. During doom lord phase you can fit in two charges on Kan in order to score some bonus damage on the boss 6. Chances are unless you are really well geared (I'm 493) you are going to hit two fel hunter phases. On the second felhunter use the same strat except drop a infernal on their heads for some bonus damage and an extra stun. 7. I ended on the third imp phase so higher ilvls can probobly go faster lower ilvl might go a bit slower and hit 3rd felhunter phase 8. This fight takes time to learn, don't get frustrated. Blare some music and go at it. I got my tomb on the first day (I know i'm insanely luckly) I spent about an hour a day and tried to get it. After 4 days I figured it out and did it. 9. There is a decent amount of luck in this fight. So its best to reduce the risks you take as much as possible. This is done by dispelling the seed debuff as often as possible. If you get a dark well at the wrong time it can mess up the whole fight so this is important. 10. Unbound will....this will wipe your debuffs if you are near a seed going off and are to far away from the pitlord for the debuff remove 11. This can be done in any of the three specs...I did it in Afflock, so use what your good at not what some guide tells you is best. 12. Soul leech in teir 1 is your friend...You can build up a pretty good shield during damaging phases 13. Spam demon siphon (pitlord heal) even if your at full keep this on CD 14. LoS the Chaos bolt...It's just easier than burning your defenses that you might need later 15. Use the imp on grimmore sacrifice....Extra dispell can't hurt. 16. I recommend killjadens for your final tear so you can keep the best dps on kan at all times. Note I have heard mannoroths works plenty well 17. Glyph your fear...If your felhunters run away to the other side of the arena it will come back to bite you in the butt. 18. Glyph of siphon life...Extra heals are a good thing 19. I do not recommend useing glyph of healthstone. I found myself needing the heal quick and had it glyphed and ended up dieing more often than not because of it. Healthstone and embertap (if destro) should be used in emergency situations 20. Take breaks during this fight...If you wipe for 6 hour straight your going to want to throw your mouse across the room. Take it in small bits not all at once. Just a note this took me 150+ times to get...dont get discouraged it's not impossible just requires some good execution. If anyone else has some tips for others please post them. Reserve the QQ for Mmo champ forumsKraosiss35 Oct 9, 2014
Oct 9, 2014 Affliction: Haste vs. Mastery (PvE) So I've been playing Lock since wrath and I've switched between all specs and have found that Affliction is the best so far in MoP. I checked out Noxxic.com who said mastery was better, but haste has always been the preferred stat for affliction in the past and Dark Soul still give haste in aff spec. Does anyone know which stat is actually better for Affliction PvE? Sorry if there is already a thread on this, but all the ones I found were for 85 :(Rin33 Oct 9, 2014
Oct 9, 2014 is warlock nerf ever more? i remember when i first played beta, Chaos bolt dealt like 100+K, now it's only 12K. is warlock nerf ever more or blizzard squish stats even further?Mygatt6 Oct 9, 2014
Oct 9, 2014 Glyph of Felguard Question So if you have a two handed weapon with a 2200 red weapon enchant in your bag will the red enchant still show up on the weapon while the felguard's holding it?Nathian4 Oct 9, 2014
Oct 9, 2014 Green Fire Help So as the title says I am looking for some advice for the green fire quest, so to that end I have a couple of questions. 1) How is my gear would anyone make recommendations with reforges/gems/enchants, I am using the default spec from AMR currently. Also which 2 or once I grind out the VP 3 pieces of gear should I upgrade to provide the greatest boost. 2) Is there any addon that might print something on my screen telling me that his is going to cast Chaos Bolt for some reason I seem to miss seeing him cast it which almost always gets me killed. I use DBM if that might be off assistance. Other then those two if there is any advice anyone would like to offer concerning about the fight itself I would be grateful. I have read the guides and watched the videos so I know what to expect, and last night I attempted the fight and felt that I did alright getting to the fel hunters. Please note that I boosted this warlock and have very little experience playing as one though I do feel that I have the rotation down now. So now I am just working on learning how to do each aspect of the fight.Warorka10 Oct 9, 2014
Oct 8, 2014 Yo is Kanrethad nerfed yet? Or do I have to wait till WoD. c:Gromsen41 Oct 8, 2014
Oct 8, 2014 [WoD] Warlock Mobility Disclaimer: I do not have access to the beta so all opinions expressed here are based on what others have said. With KJC being nerfed and Fel Flame removed, many Locks have expressed concern about our mobility in the future. We all know that downtime is never fun, but having to work for 100% uptime makes the game more interesting. Regardless, it should be possible to be doing something productive at all times, if for no other reason than to assure the player does not feel useless based on class. Destruction Destro currently has Rain of Fire and Conflagrate to be used on the move. Rain of Fire does not stack when cast multiple times, and Conflagrate being instant with a cooldown does not give all that much mobility. Being able to cast a spell with a cast-time while moving, even a single spell, allows for a longer duration of movement while maintaining dps uptime. So my suggestion: Allow Conflagrate (or another spell?) to make your next Immolate or Incinerate usable while moving. I imagine something to this effect could become KJC 7.0 (or wherever it's at now ;)) if the baseline effect is too powerful. This will make the Warlock think ahead and bank Conflagrate charges for times he'll have to move. Coupling this with Rain of Fire and smart Demonic Portal use should give Destro a good amount of uptime as long as they use their abilities intelligently. My concern is that casting Conflagrate grants Backdraft, so you will not have much time to move while casting the sped-up Incinerate. Adding in Immolate as an option helps, but not much. Triggering the effect with a different spell could help this issue. I don't think Chaos Bolt should be able to be cast while moving. Affliction This spec is in a bit of a weird spot. With snapshotting being gone an Affliction Lock can refresh dots whenever they want, but refreshing too early is still a loss in dps. In a multi-target situation an Aff-Lock shouldn't have too much trouble applying/refreshing Corruption and Agony on the move since the chance of there being a dot about to fall off somewhere is greater. But in a single target situation they only have that and Life Tap. Spamming a dot on the move has practically no benefit since they deal no direct damage (unlike Balance Druids). For them I imagine something similar to my idea for Destro: Allow Life Tap to cause your next Drain Life to be usable while moving. This could be altered to affect Drain Soul instead, or any channeled spell.. And again, this could be the new KJC for Affliction if baseline is too powerful. Drain Life is not a great spell, but it's one many Warlocks love. It's also extremely definitive of Affliction, as is Drain Soul. This would allow people to use Drain Life more in PvE which is cool, and the fact that it will return some of the life lost with Life Tap makes them go together quite well. Considering the cost of Life Tap and the low damage of Drain Life, this combination would only be useful in situations where you have to move and have nothing else to do. The Warlock could also plan ahead and let their mana drop so the Life Tap is not wasted. Alternatively, allowing us to spend a Soul Shard to cast while moving is a possible option. I'm not sure how this would work because many people seem to have issues with Soul Shard starvation and this is a direct dps loss with how Haunt works. I think it may be better to have Haunt be free and on a cd like it used to be, with Soul Shards offering primarily utility, but that would result in multiple major changes. An Aside: In order to help make the Affliction rotation more interesting in WoD (something that worries me greatly but is not the topic of this post so I won't go too deeply into it), I would like to see something that gives Affliction Locks more to think about and plan for. Without getting a new spell, the only damaging single target one we don't use is Drain Life. What if we had a Fulmination-sort of effect that builds charges from something (Life Tap? UA ticks? Don't have a lot to work with at the moment), which are then spent to increase the effectiveness of Drain Life, making it a powerful damage spell once in a while? Well, just a thought. Demonology I don't believe Demo has a mobility issue in WoD with its spammable Touch of Chaos and other instant cast spells, so I won't offer any suggestions for it here.Tulzscha7 Oct 8, 2014
Oct 8, 2014 D: Blizz nerf green fire quuueesst!! It's toooo harddd >:( I CANNNT DOO IITTTTTTTT BLIZZZUUURRRDDDDDD. MAKE IT DOABLE FOR US CLICKERS TOOO!!!!Mordrithad14 Oct 8, 2014
Oct 8, 2014 thinking of switching to warlock in wod.... Hello, I have been considering going back to my warlock in WoD. My warlock used to be my main up till MoP but i went with my mage this expansion(heaven only knows why). I have been playing a warlock on beta trying to get a feel for it but for some reason i can not match a mage dps?. Clearly i am doing something wrong from what i can see demo is top dps atm? I'am basically looking for some advice to get back into being a warlock i have been reading forums for the current live build to get the feel but i do not know how much is changing. Thank you in advanceDangerice5 Oct 8, 2014
Oct 8, 2014 ??? Demonic Gateway ??? How has Demonic Gateway brought anything to Raid utility. Is it just me or are they saying "Raid utility" cause of the QQing in of people using them in arenas Does anyone have any thought on what fights would it even be useful on with out it Despawning in?Feisightu12 Oct 8, 2014
Oct 8, 2014 Moving into Warlords.. Given the information we have currently, which two specs will you bring with you into Warlords and beyond? Explanation is not necessary, though it is encouraged :DJìnxs24 Oct 8, 2014
Oct 8, 2014 Warlocks In WoD How are things looking? I have a warlock I'm in the process of leveling and I was wondering how Warlords is looking for them?Horrorfang1 Oct 8, 2014
Oct 8, 2014 Gemming for Demo? Decided to go give demo a try now, just wondering whats the gemming i should be using?Harrydôtter4 Oct 8, 2014
Oct 8, 2014 Can demons get a model update? Nothing big. I personally like using the Felpuppy when i'm out in the world. Since Sac will be gone in WoD i can use that other talent thats in its place so i can use it more :D Help the Felpuppies!Judie2 Oct 8, 2014
Oct 8, 2014 Demo, demo, demo! I get it... come 6.0, it's the flavor of the month. Just wondering how much stronger than the other two is it... really? So much that it becomes "mandatory". I'm hoping the gap between it and affliction (or destruction) isn't so wide that I feel like I must play it. I can and will if I have to (to be competitive)... but I really don't wanna.Bhuta26 Oct 8, 2014
Oct 8, 2014 Hopefully the last demo lock thread until WoD I'm a little shaken by the fact that warlocks in PvP have only been recognizing Demo as a viable PvP spec ever since certain particular people started championing it (not naming names because they don't deserve recognition). Now that that's out of the way, why are 1500 warlocks championing Demo by spamming the forums with threads that Demo can actually fight? Anyone who has played for longer than 2 years knows that Demo has always been 2500 viable. So stop spamming forums with your shock and disbelief that people made 2500 with it. Wanted to see what's up on the Warlock forums and I literally see 9-10 Demo Lock threads by randoms who can't break 1500 with it. So stop. It's enough. If you want to support particular Demo Locks, do it on their threads and stop spamming the Warlock forums with endless threads. Thanks guys have a good one =)Herecomedots7 Oct 8, 2014
Oct 8, 2014 Are Warlocks no longer viable in WoD? 'PVE' Has anyone here actually played a Warlock in beta and enjoyed it? From the little bit of testing I did do on beta, destro Warlocks were butchered so badly they felt unplayable. To me personally. How is demo? Is that actually playable and viable dps? It's sad to me to see Warlocks in such an unbalanced and linear state. It really makes me question the game developers for such shoddy decisions regarding class balance. I hope I'm wrong, but from what I've seen and what I've been reading, I don't know if warlocks will be viable at all.Thârjâ26 Oct 8, 2014
Oct 8, 2014 So Destro Locks in WoD.. This now sits over Harvest Life and competes with Dark Regen... Harvest Life has been replaced with a new talent called Searing Flames for Destruction Warlocks. Searing Flames reduces Ember Tap's Burning Ember cost by 50%, and increases its healing by 50%. While this is a new level 100 talent.. Charred Remains: Incinerate and Conflagrate deal 60% less damage but generate 200% more burning embers, fire and brimstone now also effects chaos bolt. So with the mastery that I have now in pvp gear, my lock would be able to Ember Tap eight times in a row for ~45% hp, while generating them 200% faster with my Conflagrate and Incinerate? Yes pls. Edit: I forgot to mention, the new "Enhanced" Chaos bolt reduces its cast time by 0.5 seconds. It's time to paint the land green, locks.Turboburst29 Oct 8, 2014
Oct 7, 2014 Demo Deepz Don't hate on me for using a macro for my opener, it makes sure I don't mess it up cuz I'm bad. :( Was just wondering if the opener macro I have from ToT is still useful. /castsequence reset=target Grimoire: Felguard, Hand of Gul'Dan, Corruption, Imp Swarm, Dark Soul: Knowledge, Hand of Gul'dan, MetamorphosisRhetorícal8 Oct 7, 2014
Oct 7, 2014 Demonic Gateway 116: Phenax is allowed to cap ...Phenax8 Oct 7, 2014
Oct 7, 2014 I want more demons I'm bored with the 4 demons, I like my imp and all but i think it would be cool if we could bind other demons to our will permanently. If we already have a pact with 4 demons why can't we have one with a 5th, are we not skilled enough to be able to summon another one? I know we can choose to have a perma Abyssal or Terrorguard at lvl 100. I'd like to summon a Felhound (not a felhunter they are ugly) or an Annnihilan (pit lord :P) it'd be good fun running around the place going on fun time adventures with a pit lord at my beck and call. What do you other warlocks think? are you also bored with our servants?Mattakis9 Oct 7, 2014
Oct 7, 2014 Demo PvP Hi, I have two questions and I haven't got clear answers yet (shoutout to Haunter). 1. What's the optimal way to burst, including the set-up? 2. What's the rotation outside of bursting (meaning should I keep doom up, do I refresh corruption with ToC or manually, etc)? THANKSHazel27 Oct 7, 2014
Oct 7, 2014 Need second spec advice I currently use destro for both pve and pvp, pre 4.0.1 I had both a pvp and pve destro spec, now I can use my pve spec for pvp, and still do bit better than ok, my problem now lies in a second spec and I wanted ideas on which spec to use. I used to raid and pvp as aff upto ulduar and haven't touched it since. I honestly haven't played leveling demo since hitting lvl 70 years ago, and tried raiding as demo @ 80 but it wasn't for me. I would just like some suggestions for an aff or demo pvp, pve or grind spec. Kageshishi3 Oct 7, 2014
Oct 7, 2014 Green fire I finally got my green fire!!!!!!!!!!! To everyone still trying, don't give up hope!Acella8 Oct 7, 2014
Oct 7, 2014 RIP GoSac Demo It wasn't the crowd favorite but it had some sick burst and I loved it. Made this video as a tribute https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZ9AzrP7dtU&feature=youtu.be I'll miss you GoSac =[Demoniclily17 Oct 7, 2014
Oct 7, 2014 Beating my head against the wall and it hurts Hi community I have tried to get a little damage out there in bg's but I don't seem to be getting anywhere. Lot's of mastery and even add a little with flasks to add 750. I'm hitting like a little girl (fact is little girls probably do more damage), I've reforged about everything into mastery and crit and re-gemed mostly mastery where I could.What the carp am I doing wrong?Landaar7 Oct 7, 2014
Oct 7, 2014 Felhunter/Succubus Am I the only one that misses these guys? I feel like the empowered pets are everywhere. Don't think I've seen one of these guys in years... It's making me sort of sad.Swarek14 Oct 7, 2014
Oct 7, 2014 Warlock Green fire quest... So i saw this on another thread awhile ago its about scaling the green fire quest when WoD comes out Now a blue already answered this,But the persons question was worded strange and the blue commented a bit strange and all i "think" i could gather was that the blue said that is WASNT going to be scaled :'( but as i said the question was weird so I DUNNO XD so imma just ask again xD Will the green fire quest end up like challange mode dungeons and when your instanced into it will the ilvl be scaled down after WoD? O.o even to something like 520 ( i know that's still a faceroll, But at least at that lvl you need to know all the mechanics still!) IMO its one of the last actual challenges in the game, and the one thing this xpac that i was proud to achieve, having it one shotted by people in WoD would be a huge disappointment in a great mechanic fight that people worked very hard to make (and to beat)! and me aswell as others (some not even having warlocks) would feel sort of cheated if they just Gave people the green fire >.> ( i know you can still get it atm even at ilvl 560+ but with new xpacs the first lot of gear blows even heroic out of the water most of the time) and then people will just revert back to orange fire becuase its "rarer" past lvl 90 >.> doesnt sound fun or interesting if they didn't put item scaling (which is pretty awesome) to good use!Dârknêss25 Oct 7, 2014
Oct 7, 2014 Best class to arena with in WOD? I'm just starting up again for the exp and wondering what team comps work the best with a warlock. A buddy of mine plays a lock and the other a holy pally. I have a dk, war, druid, shaman and priest at or around lvl 90. I can have fun with all the classes, especially since i have been out of it for so long, so really just wondering about any ideas what the strongest comp might be before release. Thanks.Dianabol1 Oct 7, 2014
Oct 7, 2014 Level 30 Talent Choices I played a warlock as my main since the beginning of wow but ever since MoP I feel that the class could still use some tweaking in pvp. The "new" abilities you guys added are great but i still don't think they make up for the loss of other abilities. To be specific, the only thing that is making me unable to play my destro warlock in pvp now is the fact that you have to choose between Demonic Breath (Shadowflame) which used to reduce enemy speed by 70% instead of 50% with the gylph...and Mortal Coil (Death Coil)...and Shadowfury which used to also cause damage. I think that Mortal Coil should be a base spell as so should shadowflame and Shadowflame should be like it used to be but Mortal Coil 15% HP restore is good. I say this because it is impossible now as a destro lock to get any breathing room in order to cast your abilities and I think it is necessarily. I can't even use Soulburn>teleport now for speed increase to kite better and escape...it's really rough. And Chaos Bolt doesn't pierce through bubbles now either and I can't kill a healer so I'm forced to use seduction pets. I love the new abilities though such as Ember Tap, Unending Resolve,etc. The rotation just feels weird and bad now and unless I get the rare chance to freecast against noobs then I can't play my destro warlock in pvp anymore. I'd rather have the cc back over the increased dmg and stuff anyday... :/ It also sucks not havign Soul Harvest to restore HP out of combat...or mana tap as destro...maybe you found destro locks OP before but I think that they at least need all level 30 talents back as base abilities.Toy11 Oct 7, 2014
Oct 7, 2014 Green fire/Kanrethad fight - suggested addons Chasing down the Black Harvest questline for green fire and Feat of Strength & title before it disappears, and I'm wondering, from those who have done it already, what addons you find to be particularly useful in this fight (or generally I suppose). Haven't really used many aside from DBM and Recount but thought there might be something out there to make a fight like Kanrethad easier. Thanks!Nozferatwo7 Oct 7, 2014
Oct 6, 2014 Demo Convert Seeking Advice Hey, I'm leveling a lock, 55 ATM, and have been playing destro. I wanted to try out demo but am having trouble figuring out when I should be using meta? Any time I can? On boss fights? Is there a threshold like "don't do it under 500 demonic fury"? Also wondering a bit about the rotation at this point. I know I'm leveling so I'm not trying to min/max or anything. Seems like CoE, Corup and shadow bolt spam. That about right? Thanks!Nimandor12 Oct 6, 2014
Oct 6, 2014 Green Fire Quest disapeared Hi, I attempted to do the GF questline several months ago, however I was not able to defeat the last boss for a couple of weeks so I got frustrated and quited, a few month later I changed factions, and now that I have higher IL i though about trying again, however I don't have the quest. Should I get just the last part again from y capital city or do I need to farm the dam book again?Rodzombie8 Oct 6, 2014
Oct 6, 2014 Green Fire!!!!eleventyone!!!! So. I had a Dark Chocolate Mocha Frappuccino today. It was pretty fantastic. How are my fellow Warlocks doing today?Ezræil6 Oct 6, 2014
Oct 6, 2014 How is affliction in WoD? Really wanting to switch back to affliction but hated how it was in MoP. Is it any better in WoD?Cazio27 Oct 6, 2014