Warlock

Jan 20, 2014 Destruction - Mastery vs. Intellect I have been gemming for Mastery based on what I have seen from all the top tier Warlocks. I understand from what I have read that it is so good because it double dips. I am curious if others are taking it even further. Are you also using the 300 Mastery Food? What else are you doing that might seem counter to what you did in the past? The mastery food is called "Mango Ice" its actually cheap to make and I keep a good stack in my bags.Tovath11 Jan 20, 2014
Jan 20, 2014 Songs for A Warlock so.....random late night thread.... music ideas for stuff that fleshes out this class as far as likability. I like Psyclon Nine and their new song "The Heretic Awakened" is pretty sick What are songs you like to play if any that you feel attune to this class in their own way. "We Call To The West And We Call To The East" ....."The North And The South That We Might Raise The Beast" link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4OcUK9OeJrIÂmbròsià54 Jan 20, 2014
Jan 20, 2014 Warlock PVP questions! Ok so iv been thinking about re rolling lock for pvp. im looking towards affliction its the spec i find most enjoyable but i have just a few questions about some abilitys. Seed of corruption, do i even use this? iv never seen a lock in pvp use this it doesnt seem very good curse of exhaustion- when do i use this? maybe i dont? i mean it seems good but you can only have 1 curse on each target so maybe on off targets for peels? soul burn - maybe im wrong but i dont think this ability is good at all. but maybe its amazing id love some tips on it. last one is a question about, soul swap. when you put demon soul dots on a target and take then and put them on a different target are they still demon soul dots? or are they converted to normal?Kruise9 Jan 20, 2014
Jan 20, 2014 Magmaw solo help I am trying to solo Magmaw for the sword drop. I have seen a few youtube videos of a warlock soloing this but no guide on how. My VW gets crushed with in the first 30 sec of the fight and then not long after me. Any locks have a strat on how to solo this?Deathlly4 Jan 20, 2014
Jan 20, 2014 opinions what race im wanting to make a destruction warlock and was wondering what race would be the best between gnome (which is small and can sometimes be hard to see thing ) or a female dwarf (casting animation looks a little weird) alliance only please I will be doing pve only and soloing dungeons thank you :)Janelly3 Jan 20, 2014
Jan 20, 2014 Voidlord dying faster now Per Noxxic.com's advice I switched from Grimoire of Supremacy to Grimoire of Service and now my Voidlord... er... Voidwalker... is dying faster than ever. I have to constantly heal him. What's the deal?Nessitha14 Jan 20, 2014
Jan 19, 2014 Permanently enslave demons? Straight to the point. Do you like the way we summon and control our pets at the moment? Or would you prefer to be able to permanently enslave a demon similar to the way hunters tame their pets. Personally, I think that it would add more variety if we didn't all have the same set of chosen demons. I find this game more enjoyable when I feel that my character is unique. I would like to hear other peoples' opinions on the subject. Also please explain why you prefer one or the other.Konkraa22 Jan 19, 2014
Jan 19, 2014 deep into crit and very VERY slow I'm a slow caster. i have lots of mastery and crit for big boom. I know that the difference between crit and haste are supposed to be minimal, and im tired of being so slow to cast but i dont want to lose too much punch. Anybody trying a balance between the two? so both are halfway? or should it be waaay to one side or the other?Musstybone2 Jan 19, 2014
Jan 19, 2014 Can you grim sac and enslave a demon? ?Death7 Jan 19, 2014
Jan 19, 2014 Gear advice Hello lock forum. I wanted to see if it would be beneficial to break my 2pc tier 16 bonus to replace a 528 tier helm with a 559 helm. Its the helm from Ordos and I'm not sure if its enough of an upgrade to break the 2pc bonus. Thanks!Lucrend4 Jan 19, 2014
Jan 19, 2014 STUPID SHOULDERS! >:( they never dropGrowüp4 Jan 19, 2014
Jan 19, 2014 ~15k mastery GoSac swap question. I've seen the number floated around on forums quite a bit as a soft cap to go GoSac over GoSup. I run reg in a 10 man guild consisted of members who are mainly IRL friends, the result of which is our raidcomp is a pretty bad one. It is one that does not include a Paladin or a Shaman, and a Hunter who brings an attack speed pet, which means no mastery buff for me. As I grow closer to the 15k mark I'm assuming that soft SoSup cap for a poor little destro lock like myself is actually closer to 18k, but I'm not entirely sure. Does anyone have any divine wisdom to share with me?Calvinball23 Jan 19, 2014
Jan 19, 2014 Why AMR is not saying that... My new Iyyokuk's Hereditary Seal is not better than my Kiln-Stoker Ring of the Flameblaze or Kiln-Stoker Ring of the Feverflare?Bonehead2 Jan 19, 2014
Jan 19, 2014 Low level Pvp help so, I've rolled a hunter, dk, warrior and priest all around to this level and usually stop with them around lvl 80. All have done some pretty impressive work in pvp. With my lovable lock though, i feel like canon fodder. Is that just how it is for locks while leveling? They're not like that level cap obviously but I've never felt as weak in pvp as I do with my boy here before. Any suggestions?Raistlock7 Jan 19, 2014
Jan 19, 2014 Specs lacking fun. I dont know if its just me but does anyone else find the playstyles of the spec kind of boring. They took away insta procs like instant soulfire for destro and instant shadow bolts for demo and affliction. In demo all they did was give a slight cast time decrease in soul fire which really doesnt hit harder than a shadowbolt, destro you have to get hit by physical damage to get an insta proc incinerate and affliction just basically has a shard refund. Dps wise the specs are pretty good somewhat but they lack that fun factor and things to react to. I dont know why they decided to revamp the specs when in cata the playstyle was actually quite fun and you had procs that you could do stuff with and it felt satisfying getting those procs. With how fun i thought the specs were even though destro and demo were lacking in pvp somewhat, i think the change to cleansing would of helped a lot and they could of roughly kept the same playstyle with meaningful procs and adjusted the damage. Demo has some pretty high ramp up times with trying to get enough demonic fury, destro has some ramp up time but the ability that you spend that resource on hits pretty hard, and ive never liked affliction. Do you guys think they should go back to how cata played somewhat and give some insta procs so we have things to react to or just keep things how they are... kind of boring?Valiariant28 Jan 19, 2014
Jan 19, 2014 DOT snapshotting mechanics ive been hearing alot about this recently. if i dont understand correctly, please correct me dot snapshotting is when you activate your trinkets and DS before applying DOTs. even if the buff wears off the DOTS will have the trinket and DS buff on them. you can then spread them around for very strong DOTs. if i applied DOTs and then activate trinkets, do my DOTs get the buff as well or do i have to reapply DOTs?? lets say i activate trinket and DS before applying DOTs. my trinket then runs out. once my trinket runs out and the DOTs are still active on the target, if i reapply my DOTs, will the DOTs still be buffed or will they revert to the normal DOTs? please answer, ive been plying my class wrong for a while now and im mad. so many more arenas and even possibly RBGs that i couldve won.Astarothh2 Jan 19, 2014
Jan 19, 2014 Destr. Mastery Question the second half of Destruction mastery - increases effectiveness of burning embers consuming spells - Does this include spells under the effect of Fire and Brimstone that don't normally consume embers?Gengar3 Jan 19, 2014
Jan 19, 2014 Advice for others on Kanrethad Ebonlocke Please note that I purposefully didn't call this a guide because it isn't, I'm not exceptionally great at writing them. I just wanted to give a few extra bits and pieces of information that helped me defeat Kanrethad that other guides I have read didn't give. This post will assume you already have some present knowledge of the fight. I also figured I would post this because some people don't need to read a whole guide, but just want someone else's point of view. However, if you do have questions on anything I don't cover, feel free to add me on Battlenet: Felhawk#1979 or just post in the forum. It took me 2.5 days to farm for the tome, and I'll admit, about 10+ hours of wiping on Kanrethad, but I finally got my green fire. Once I finally realised a few of the things I was doing wrong, the fight was so simple I actually wanted to slap myself for making it more complicated than it needed to be. First Phase: Use charge as much as you can here. Some guides say "only use charge when he does cataclysm" but for the first phase before imps you can ignore this. You can use it about twice before imps, and it is important to use the first charge when he is casting Curse of Ultimate Doom as it will allow you to have extra time before he places his enrage timer on you. Edit: Demonic Gateway is no longer usable for constant threat dumping. Line of Sighting behind one of the pillars at the back of the room is the only option now :( The aggro dumping was the main success and point behind my guide... If you can't get out of line of sight before you get hit by a chaos bolt, you can sometimes live if you use Sacrificial Pact + Twilight Ward, but try to avoid this. Use your demonic circle to line of sight behind one of the pillars. Make sure not to get too far away so that you can't teleport to it when he casts the chaos bolt Imp Phase: Whilst this phase is relatively easy, some people struggle keeping up with the damage. Use demonic gateway at the start of the phase, and get your pit lord to use Fel Flame Breath on them to pick up threat. This way the first of the imps attack your pitlord and not you. Shadow fury the remainder and burn them down quickly using Fire and Brimstone + Immolate/Incinerate/Conflagrate and Fel Flame Breath when you can. Everyone's favourite, most difficult yet easiest phase: The Felhunters. I say its the most difficult yet easiest phase at the same time because it is the only phase that was causing me grief for those long 10+ hours. Though once I understood what to do, it was the easiest part of the fight by far (even more so than the imps). It is super important that you do NOT use the demonic gateway threat reduction before a felhunter phase. This will wipe you, and you will cry. Everyone says "move the pitlord to blah blah blah, run to blah blah blah." NO! Drop everything that makes this phase more difficult than it needs to be. Stahp. All I did for the felhunter phase was leave the Pitlord on Kanrethad, and they should be slightly to the right of the portal. Hit Soul Shatter to drop threat on Kanrethad, then run to the left of the portal, but a bit further than what they were. Drop rain of fire on the portal, pop Sacrifical Pact and stand still. Yes, stand still. Burn the fel hunters, and thats it. Only move backwards (yes, backpedal. Backpedal isn't always bad) when the Rain of Fire is put on you because it might be too much damage with the felhunters hitting you as you will not be kiting them. That is literally how simple the phase is. If you find the Pit Lord does get taken off by the Felhunters, just move further back, or more at an angle so that then the Felhunters run at you they are facing directly away from the Pitlord. Doomlord (Or Doomguard? Can't remember) phase: Don't banish, don't fear. Get the Pitlord to Fel Fire Breath on them, or attack them if it is on cooldown. Thats it :) If you don't hit them and keep using Demonic Gateway on cooldown they will never attack you. If you were like me and had the third imp phase at around 20% ish HP, the fight is over. Cast rain of fire on the imps to gain infinite Embers, pop defensive cooldowns, and spam Shadowburn on the boss. Win. If you are having trouble with the enrage timer, bring Purification Potions to dispel the curse when it gets low on time. Only do this if you think you will beat him as you can only do it once per fight, so don't do it too early. The glyphs I used were: Major: Siphon Life, Fear (for if the Pitlord did get unenlaved some how and I needed to CC it) and Healthstone. Minor: Only important one is Glyph of Enslave Demon. Hopefully this thread helped you with some of the phases, if not feel free to ask away. I don't post very often on the forums, so this was probably poorly done xD If so, sorry.Felhawk72 Jan 19, 2014
Jan 19, 2014 Advice I would really like some advice on how to become a better warlock, I have only played this toon for a couple weeks as one of my raid members asked that I make one. I already know that I have some corrections to make on reforging, gemming etc and will get that fully optimized with the gear I have right now. What my questions are - What are some really good addons for the warlock? I've tried EventHorizon but I kind of dislike it because it wasn't what I was looking for (a slider that shows the icon of buffs etc falling off, whereas this one just shows a bar). If there is any customization I can do to make it where the icons are displayed on those bars then I would be apt to try it out again. I've never tried any aura addons so some incite on those would be nice too. Other than Elv UI, is there any good UI out there that I can try out? With Fire and Brimstone pre pull and only one ember up on a fight like galakras, when is the correct time to toggle it on? I would like an addon that tracks my procs so I can DoT snapshot, but would like some information on how snapshotting works so I can master it. Any additional advice for Destro would be very welcomed and appreciated. Thank you in advanceÔwnz7 Jan 19, 2014
Jan 19, 2014 mastery stats. hello everyone, i know what mastery is but i cannot find anything on what the stats change, i see everything on mastery itself on the net, but nothing on the stats.Krestanas5 Jan 19, 2014
Jan 19, 2014 Any worgen warlocks wanna show me some xmogs i wanna see how you lookZarrinath19 Jan 19, 2014
Jan 19, 2014 Level 100 Talents Team Good morning ladies and gentlemen I just stopped in to let you all know that one of my guildies is on the team that's working on the level 100 talents for Warlocks =DAlcone20 Jan 19, 2014
Jan 19, 2014 shadowburn question Evening everyone, So my question is this, I understand spamming shadowburn in a mulittarget situation, but against a solo target, do i treat it like chaos bolt and only spam when I have some sort of buff (trinket, dark soul, etc) or do I just let it go as soon as I get one in between incinerate/conflagrate?Goreleth3 Jan 19, 2014
Jan 19, 2014 Dark Apotheosis and Metamorphosis We probably have dozens of topics on the subject but I got back into the game, playing it REALLY now, back in sept... I got into leveling a lot of characters and I played a lock seriously back in vanilla so I fancy locks a lot And I got the fabled Dark Apotheosis Glyph which is awesome so to say... At least to some visual and making the demo lock with it a sub-spec within the spec But WHY THE HELL does it 1st - Share a cooldown with metamorphosis? COME ON BLIZZARD, THATS BOGUS AND YOU KNOW IT Affliction has the diseases, Destro has the firepower, why can't demo have the cool gimmicks? 2nd- You raise Demonic Fury with it... HEY!!! NOW THAT IT IS FULL WITH MY 10yards / 3 charges attack that does LESS than shadow bolt (ok, i know its instant), hence the charges and the more demonic fury you get.... Going back, HEY, ITS FULL...! ILL NOW TURN INTO THIS DEMON AND KICK !@# AS I CAN NOW GET 1000 points quicker with a more "dangerous" game approach CRAP CRAP CRAP you turn into a demon and you LOSE all you demonic fury back to start Why is that Blizzard? Please hotfix that ASAP... Thats not even up to debate for you guys at development and class balancing If you sit at a round table to discuss this (if you have the time, since you are rushing wod) you wont EVEN debate it.... You will ALL agree with me that by doing so you'll just giving a LITTLE more power to demon locks, making it more FUN to play and NOT in any way making demos OVERPOWERED by comparison to destro or affliction I really would like ppl to vote for this to sticked till they change thisOmikron9 Jan 19, 2014
Jan 18, 2014 Dark Apotheosis management in pvp. I have so many questions. haven't played lock since cata and they are a completly different class now imo but demo locks have always been fun to me and i'm leveling mine to 90 for some pvp, mostly 2's but potentially as a fc in rbg's. I would love to get as much insight as possible for all potential scenario's involving this mechanic.Tehrealemcee4 Jan 18, 2014
Jan 18, 2014 Warlock weapon decision? I know the standard for weapons is usually main hand and offhand. However, I've run into a dilemma and was hoping someone else has played around with this and determined which is actually better before I blow valor on upgrades. Currently, i have the Flex Wand (Immaculately Preserved Wand), double upgraded 548 and a LFR offhand (Juggernaut's Power Core), double upgraded 536, I've crunched these numbers to show (without reforge), i'd end up with 2760 stam, 1680 int, 11372 SP, 1155 crit, 513 mastery, and 575 haste. Plus, i get 2 gems (which im using 160 exp/160 mast and 320 mast) and 2 socket bonuses of 6o int each. This leaves a grand total of 2760 stam, 1800 int, 1155 crit, 993 mastery, 575 haste, and 160 exp. Last night, I ended up getting a 2h staff out of Flex. When this is double upgraded, it would yield 2979 stam, 1906 int, 11374 SP, 1227 crit, 1328 mastery + a blue socket with a 60 int bonus. I'd assume the blue socket will be filled with a 160 hit, 160 mastery gem which would offset the exp/mast gem in the other weapon. I'll assume if I were to reforge, I'm more than likely dropping crit for haste... which would likely offset the fact that no haste is on the weapon. I generally run Hit/Mastery/Haste/Crit. So, does the staff in this case out run the Flex Wand/LFR OH until I get a Flex or better OH? Looking at the numbers as a whole, it looks like the staff does in fact win - but thought I would hear the experts out here. Thanks!!Phoeniixx3 Jan 18, 2014
Jan 18, 2014 How much dps should I be doing? I can do about 100k on a dummy with my own buffs. And what can I do to my gear to improve it?Ashfell23 Jan 18, 2014
Jan 18, 2014 Trinket Woes..... Please help Hey folks... I have had issues with trinket drops this tier... So right now i have 3 options (hopefully i will get bindings next week). I have the 535 yu'lons, 553 FCR, and 522 volatile talisman. I know it is not a great setup for destro (or anything really), but it is all I have right now. I am truly living in trinket poverty. Out of the 3 , what should I use? I feel like FCR is useless.Krenzil11 Jan 18, 2014
Jan 18, 2014 Affliction vs Destruction at my ilvl Hey guys, Wanted to start off saying I don't have any logs for critiquing but just looking at my gear, is there anything that I could improve to be optimal for both destruction and affliction? I recently reforged to reach the 9778 haste cap and I ran affliction last night for practice. My burst seems alright, 500k+ consistently but then it drops (seems like too much of a drop compared to when I play destruction). Part of the problem might be that as a guild we struggled with some coordination and worrying about just staying alive hurt my dps. I know destruction is much more forgiving and easy to maintain high dps with the timing of procs, CDs and chaos bolts but affliction is just so much more engaging. Any tips regarding gear or if you just want to throw out some tips on how to maintain above 200k as affliction would be much appreciated.Dlrpz1 Jan 18, 2014
Jan 18, 2014 Question about Chaos bolt travel time and CoE If I chaos bolt a target, and CoE before the bolt hits, will it add the extra 5% or, like stat snap-shots, does CoE have to already be on the target by the time the bolt leaves?Iamtheshaft9 Jan 18, 2014
Jan 18, 2014 Leveling Spec? I have no insight on warlocks and I want to start leveling one, so can someone please be kind enough and give me some advice on talents please? Thank you <3Bloodthirsty3 Jan 18, 2014
Jan 18, 2014 Just resubbed. How're we doing? I just resubbed after about 6 months of not playing. How is the Warlock class doing? Are we still one of the top 3 dps? Also, I'm Destruction as you can clearly see. Is Destro still good or should I switch to Demo / Affliction? Thanks for any and all answers!Felblood6 Jan 18, 2014
Jan 18, 2014 Racial differences? Finally getting this warlock alt pretty geared but I'm tired of looking at this butt ugly orc. I'm hoping with (any) changes to WoD that they even out the racials a bit, but seeing as Belfs have literally no offensive bonuses to their racials im hesitant to change over. Any previously-not-but-now-are blood elves notice a huge change to their dps? I know its all small in the grand scheme of things, but i also know that some changes you notice right off the bat. Switching my Belf rogue to human was something that literally made the clouds part and sunshine reign down upon mere mortals.Demise25 Jan 18, 2014
Jan 18, 2014 Demonic Circle bug? Anyone ever notice mid fight that demonic circle: summon is unusable? Not the teleport but putting up the actual circle.Monkeyzero4 Jan 18, 2014
Jan 18, 2014 Chaos Bolt Confusion It’s come to our attention that a change to Chaos Bolt has been causing some confusion, and we want to clarify what’s going on with the ability. First, some history: since its introduction, the Warlock spell Chaos Bolt hasn’t been interacting correctly with Resilience. There are two sources of Resilience: Base Resilience Resilience from gear Resilience from gear has been lessened with patch 5.3, and now players at level 90 have 65% base Resilience. Prior to patch 5.3, Chaos Bolt was taking into account both base Resilience and Resilience provided by gear, but due to a bug, it was actually taking Resilience from gear into account twice. Once we reduced Resilience from gear and fixed the issue with double dipping Resilience from gear, Chaos Bolt started hitting considerably harder than intended. We’ve since resolved this issue, so now Chaos Bolt only takes Resilience into account once (both base and gear Resilience) and we’ve reduced the damage it does against players by 25% to bring its damage into line with intended values.Daxxarri499 Jan 18, 2014
Jan 18, 2014 Script for Challenge Mode Set Wings? Is there a script/macro you can do to proc the wings animation of the warlock challenge mode set OTHER than /flex or /roar (both of which spam: "You roar with bestial vigor. So fierce" or "You flex your muscles. Oooooh so strong?" It's annoying that we are the ONLY class that doesn't have our challenge mode set animations proc from normal casting. That being said, we do have the coolest challenge mode set imo. Thanks.Troglar14 Jan 18, 2014
Jan 18, 2014 Demo for PVP Any suggestions on how to go about this? Since it is so under represented, I figure I'll be the hipster and try it. I don't intend to push rating this season, and I just do a lot of BGs as well. So, gems? Reforges? Anything helps, and I assume GoSup with a guard?Violetmarie3 Jan 18, 2014
Jan 18, 2014 whats my primary pvp stat? haste, crit, mastery? as destroAznperzuazn11 Jan 18, 2014
Jan 17, 2014 [Affliction PvP] being a support dps Should be defensive and gem resilience things? Or i must improve my damage?Raviël2 Jan 17, 2014
Jan 17, 2014 My problems with being a newbie warlock Ok well i started playing WoW about two years ago and my first toon was a Orc Warlock that i managed to get to level 36, i then wanted an alt (i know before even reaching cap) and made a troll hunter which was level 38. Now here I am today with my remade bloodelf warlock, which is currently at level 28. With the experience ive had with my current warlock I feel like I'm lacking in the dps department. I am not sure whether I am cycling incorrectly or maybe I'm just bad, but my gear seems to be at the level it should be (http://puu.sh/6nUyG.jpg) <My gear just for extra info. I am playing an affliction Warlock which I have heard mixed things about but from watching others it seems like destruction is the better way to go. I have played a few bg's and I have never been able to kill anybody 1v1 whether they are higher level or lower, now I know that somehow you can transfer items or currency from your other toons into a lower level one to guive them an advantage so possibly they were all doing that. I have recount the addon that keeps track of dps and other things of your group, and in dungeons i have never done more that 15% of the dps that others were doing, sometimes a healer or tank is even doing more than me, and i cant seem to understand why... my combo that I do is, 1. Unstable affliction 2. Corruption 3. Curse of enfeeblement (only on tougher enemy's) 4. Then I usually either lifedrain (because I have glyphed it and got the harvest life talent) or spam shadow bolt till the DoTs run out then re-apply them. Thanks for reading my rant and I would appreciate any insight.Archeles8 Jan 17, 2014
Jan 17, 2014 Need some serious help with green fire! Okay i have a few questions about the encounter, i have wiped about 50 times tonight and have been steady at it for about 4 hours now and could use some serious tips. my first question is whether or not you need to be hit capped for enslave demon to last the full 5 minutes on pit lord. i seem to be having trouble with LOS on the pit lord when fel hunters come out, either they do not die fast enough or they somehow are able to Devour Pit lord. Any tips would be awesome!Plagueface11 Jan 17, 2014
Jan 17, 2014 Warlock pet skins? Anyone know where i can get a skin pack for a Voidshieker?Dàrqûenes12 Jan 17, 2014
Jan 17, 2014 haste underrated? for destruction, most websites say to prioritize mastery pretty significantly over haste because it dominates in aoe situation, and some even suggest crit over haste. the problem with that is in all the situations where there you can pop fir and brimstone (phase 1 galakras, phase 1 garrosh, phase 1 heroic immersius for example), those are the parts of the fight where high dps is the least important. Most of the parts of siege where dps is an issue we are supposed to be single targeting, with maybe occasionally an add to havoc/chaos bolt/immolate. I have been using simulationcraft to get stat scaling, I usually use a patchwerk style fight with the following override raid_events+=/adds,count=1,first=22,cooldown=40,duration=22,last=337 raid_events+=/movement,players_only=1,first=22,cooldown=33,duration=3,last=337 raid_events+=/movement,players_only=1,first=13,cooldown=13,duration=1 which I came up with to simulate the last 2 phases of garrosh, with fairly light movement and an occasional desecrated weapon or minion of y'shaarj to havoc I have always found the scale factors for haste to be much better that crit, and since I got the legendary cloak (which scales extremely well with haste) I have found haste to be even better than mastery. Also, i find that the more numbers I pour into 1 stat, the better the scale values for the other 2 become, so if I stack them just right all 3 become about even. I am currently at 12360 haste, 12555 mastery, and 5225 crit, and my last sim had me at 322378 dps, with scale values of 8.39 int, 4.59 crit, 4.50 mastery, and 5.94 haste from the simulations i have done, mastery only becomes truly epic is when there are enough adds to fire and brimstone, and haste only falls behind crit if I change the fight style to HelterSkelter, which equates to frequent breaks where you just cant do anything. What does everyone else think?Dademurphy10 Jan 17, 2014
Jan 17, 2014 Warlock Guide? I'm looking for a guide to Warlocks. For example, Priests have HowToPriest. Are there any threads, posts, or websites you guys would recommend? Looking for PvE. Thanks!Lunanox2 Jan 17, 2014
Jan 17, 2014 Malkorok, you jerk. Hey fellow darknesses, Some how a guild gave me a chance and I'm doing heroic raiding now We're on Malkorok and been wiping a range of 2-15%. I feel like I've been throttling my DPS in favor of staying alive (running destro so I can ember tap and get an easy green shield.) But I feel like I'm part of the problem. Staring at the orbs (which seems to surround me like crazy) and trying to manage my shield too much... Any tips? I love Aff, but I favor destro for this fight, just for the easy self heals thanks!Voldemort15 Jan 17, 2014
Jan 17, 2014 Replace my Int gems with Mastery gems? I had someone just tell me to stop gemming intellect and start gemming mastery. So, should I replace all of my Int gems with mastery gems?Deivii4 Jan 17, 2014
Jan 17, 2014 Destruction gear and affliction gear diff Hi. I enjoy playing my lock in battle grounds although he cant really kill anyone and as a matter of fact he gets mauled by most everyone esp warriors, dk, and pallys. I tried playing dest but I have more fun with afflict. Now I have mostly des gear. Is there that much diff playing afflict with des gear? Any way to change to afflict gear? Thanks, BuckUnclebuck6 Jan 17, 2014
Jan 17, 2014 Finallllyyyyy got it xD Not my green fire, got that a few months ago. My freakin character picture finally isn't blacked out. Go blizz /highfiveZombiebars2 Jan 17, 2014
Jan 17, 2014 GoSacrifice doesn't work with Affliction? So I just specced into GoS and noticed that when I do my dot damage on my tool-tip doesn't increase. (Drain soul doesn't increase either) I was wondering if GoS is even worth picking up on the affliction spec. Thanks in advance!Mcconaughey4 Jan 17, 2014
Jan 17, 2014 fresh destro warlock crit or mastery? hi there Im about to get my lock to 90 should i be gemming and reforging crit or mastery to begin with as destro I've heard crit but everything i read says mastery any help to clarify this would be greatBubblejunky2 Jan 17, 2014