Warlock

Sep 19, 2013 Macro's for Destro? What are some macro's in 5.4 to help a PVP Warlock out?Locknèss1 Sep 19, 2013
Sep 19, 2013 Targeting frustration... I am having major frustration with targeting in fights with a lot of switching (Horridon and Counsel are big right now). Is there a targeting macro I can use to target specific mobs like the Loas's in Counsel? I keep mis targeting or my tabs don't select a viabel target and forget clicking a target. too much going on for my old hands t o easily find the right one.Curmudgeon2 Sep 19, 2013
Sep 19, 2013 Raiding warlocks: destro or Affliction since 5.4 has come out warlocks have been in a confusing space, there fore i would like to know from the raiding warlocks who are doing the current seige raid in 10 man or 25man what is your current preffered spec and why? does it help on specific fights or is it better in general for the whole raid tier. I raided the last tier in destro and was doing fine, however since some of the little changes in 5.4 i have seen alot of warlocks going to affliction. When i did some background checking affliciton seems to be doing very well when it comes to top dps. I have swapped over to aff and tryed a few heroics and dont feel comfortable with playing the spec as much as destro, but i will learn it if destro i not the right spec to play in atm. Before switching over i have looked up reforging and regemming some of the new loots i got in seige as destro and it was telling me to get heavy 320 crit gems. which was confusing me. If some one who raids or has a better understanding of the new reforging and regemming in 5.4 can explain to me the benefits of going into affliction over destro and how much of a damage boots that would be, i would appreciate it as im sorta confused between the two spec as if i should switch over or not. I would love to stay in destro but only if its going to able to put out as much as the other 2 spec.Demonix5 Sep 19, 2013
Sep 19, 2013 PvE DA...even better? 1) The Fel Armor nerf really did nothing to DA; all it means is we lose 8 seconds of 50% extra damage protection and 8 second interrupt protection, which is pretty useless. 2) Soul Link gives us a massive BOOST to our absorb; it's now a whopping 20% + 10% +~20% from DA mastery + 10% again for Aura of Weakness, and slightly less (maybe by 15%?) for magical damage reduction. 3) Drain Life finally gives us a filler worth using; Harvest Life + the Drain Life glyph make it a force to be reckoned with, despite pinning us in place. In DA now my DL ticks for 40k. I mean as long as we can keep our pets up, I'm just seeing massive benefits to this. We of course lose SacPac, Dark Regen, and Glyphed HS...but that only because this build trades off DR+HS for the massive healing ticks of Drain Life. It's pretty crazy knowing that I can go into a fight and take 60% less damage from passives. Not to mention that the armor boost in DA makes my armor mitigate 55% of physical damage. WARLOCK TANKS NAOW. Although I wish we could still play with our pets.Divergent3 Sep 19, 2013
Sep 19, 2013 Yes, another damnedable Green Fire thread Aside from the normal issues I've been having that have been kicked like a dead horse in all the other threads... Anyone else getting glitched-out Annoying Imps after a few wipes? It usually happens for me around the 5th+ attempt without leaving the scenario. The invisible nasty little things pop up before Imp phase even starts, and never despawn. I usually only notice they haven't gone away yet when I get stunned repeatedly on puppies phase. I've been able to cope with all the extra damage being thrown at me during imp phase with the lock nerfs, I can handle having aggro on everything ever the whole damn fight. But the Annoying Imps NEVER despawning (til I die) is really starting to piss me off. I can't see them but I think there's more than there's supposed to be, too. Cuz the stunning gets pretty well constant if I don't leave the scenario and requeue. For specifics, the Annoying Imps start appearing after Kanrethad goes to the middle for the first time to do his not-cataclysm. It also only happens after I've wiped a few times. But since this is a Green Fire QQ thread. I think the fight seriously does need to be readjusted to be in-line with the new state of the class. I am sure it'll be fine once everyone's in SoO gear, but I don't think this difficulty/gear inflation for the scenario was intended by Blizzard. Kanrethad was intended to test the limits of the class (in Destro spec) as of the patch it was introduced. The class's parameters have indeed changed, and the fight should have been adjusted in the same manner. But that is my personal opinion, I am sure other people will jump at the chance to disagree with me.Felgull3 Sep 19, 2013
Sep 19, 2013 Best spec to get green fire after 5.4 I'm going to try to get green fire but i heard the last boss is tricky. Any advice for which spec and how you did it?Sevaron3 Sep 19, 2013
Sep 19, 2013 Kanrethad Ebonlock I hate this guy. His fight is frustrating to no end. I'll keep it plain and simple. I need help. I've looked up guides and copy/pasted all of the macros yet I still find myself only gettting him to 80% before I die. I've gotten to Felhunter phase a total of 5 or so times. Managed to kill them all once without them eating my ensalve demon. But shortly there after I was Chaos Bolted and died. Imp phase destroys me and I find myself w/o embers to heal me or even chaos bolt him for the cata phase because of fire and brimstone. I've used buff food/flasks. I'm at wits end here and need some serious guidance on the how-to for this fight. The only thing about this fight I found remotly hilarious was I survived Cata spell once with a SacPact/TwilightWard/UnendingResolve combo (I died that attempt due to laughing about it) Please help me get my green fire.Banekiller4 Sep 19, 2013
Sep 19, 2013 No good warlocks? Im a warlock noob, this is true. But what concerns me is that I tend to be the top warlock in all my LFRs. I have not seen a high DPS warlock in weeks. Are there no good warlocks? I have yet to see a warlock in the top 7 dps of a LFR. I guess we are sorry class, or is it a sorry class of people... we are "_Voodoochild21 Sep 19, 2013
Sep 19, 2013 Destruction. I'm pretty stubborn. I love destro and demo but destro slightly more. In terms of dps how much am I losing by staying destro?Chaucere7 Sep 19, 2013
Sep 19, 2013 Imp needs a buff for PvP I can't speak for PvE, but in PvP situations the Imp is nearly useless. With a sub 100k health pool it can't usually survive for very long even with AoE avoidance. With pets being normalized I think the Imp should be too. It was the only demon to not cost a soul shard, but now that that is gone it should be brought in line with the rest of the demons. The Imp doesn't even have phase shift anymore. Does anyone else like Imp utility but feel they can't because its so weak? I feel forced to choose... well any other pet.Dorigan4 Sep 19, 2013
Sep 19, 2013 Demo PvP stat priorities? Haven't kept up to date since 5.3, is gemming intellect over mastery still optimal for demo? Or with the mastery buff did int fall behind? Anyone do the math yet? PVP Wise.Dropjawd0 Sep 19, 2013
Sep 19, 2013 DPS check I'm sitting at a 533 equipped ilvl as demo, I'm just curious as to where my dps should be because I just started this spec and am trying to gauge if I'm playing it correctly. On a dummie I sustain 120ish, does that sound about right? Also if anyone would care to take a quick peek at my armory and let me know if I'm doing alright on gear, gems, etc that would be great. Thanks in advance.Tyrical2 Sep 19, 2013
Sep 19, 2013 Affliction Help Hey whenever i raid with affliction or on target dummys i can only pull 30kish whereas when i use destruction i can pull 70-100k quite easily. This sucks because i love affliction but i obviously suck at it, does anyone have any tips?Comingdeath5 Sep 19, 2013
Sep 19, 2013 affliction macros? Ive been working on with my warlock running affliction. I love the new soul swap. Im trying to maximize dps by macro-ing in trinkets, eng gloves, and dark soul into common spells. which method is better for dots?: dps buffs* > soulburn > soul swap > swap > swap > swap (will this spread buffed dots?) OR soulburn > soul swap > dps buffs* > swap > swap > swap? *dps buffs = pop trinket, dark soul, eng gloves... Currently my macros are: soul swap > DS:misery (inhales, misery, exhale) Trinket>eng gloves>haunt (buffs haunt) Bottom line: when is optimal time to use ds misery? before dots applied? before spread? before m.grasp? thanks for any insight!Sorrowmourn2 Sep 19, 2013
Sep 19, 2013 First time Lock and Learning I'm just trying to get used to playing this class. I'm stacking mastery, but for a sencondary should i have haste or crit? shadowbolt seems to take a really long time to cast. any tips? I like the Demo spec for PVP , but just seems like my cast are ineffective!Adaboy0 Sep 19, 2013
Sep 19, 2013 Haste break point (affliction) Hey folks got a question right now Im rolling heavy on mastery sitting at 13.5k while my haste at 8100 should cut some mastery to get to 9.7k haste or stay the same 8100 ?Lexluger3 Sep 19, 2013
Sep 18, 2013 Dps and rotation for destro. Halp? So I noticed my dps done in raids is pretty low for my ilevel. I can only get up to about 105k-110k max and I'm getting out dps-ed by people who don't have as good of gear. I followed the rotation on noxxic and icy veins but I still can't do much. Any constructive criticism on what I should do with my gear or any rotation ideas?Alsyx7 Sep 18, 2013
Sep 18, 2013 Low level Lock Problems PvP Okay.. So I'm leveling a lock, and I know blizzard really doesnt give a rat's !@# about low level PvP problems and balance and what not because they're too busy making the game easy for 12 year olds, but Im starting to get discouraged about playing this class. This is why. I'm in the level 50-54 bracket.. I have 5.5k HP... I can hit anywhere between 900-1000 on regular mobs.. cool. Now I get in a BG and I come across a Prot warrior with nearly 8k HP... Okay thats a lot wtf... not that big of deal Ill just kite him and hope it goes well... well i get charged and shield slammed for 4k.... 4 f'ing.. thosand.. meanwhile if I hit him with my Soulfire ( my lock big boom move ) it only its for 400?.... 400... >.> okay 4000 1 slam.. instant cast... 400... nearly 4 second cast.. Idk if Im doing the math wrong but it feels like Im taking the shaft on this one... now dont get me wrong I get crits every once in a great while on other clothies for 1k-ish... but its soulfire. Now I could run Destro and just Fireblast everyting but theres no survivablity.. How do I kite? oh thats right I dont I just get hit in the face.. because I dont have Demonic leap so I cant get away... ( demonic leap is the only reason to play Demo at this low level btw. ) And god forbid I come agenst a priest.. who absorb all my dots and then Penance the amount of damage my soul fire does on each hit of their penance. Then heal themselves with it.. so not only does it do more damage than my biggest hitting spell but it can heal them too. I mean I'm stacked out in every BoA but the Legs.. I feel like I should Not be getting nearly 1 hit by Warriors and Out DPS'd by Disc Priests... Yes I know Im $%^-*ing... but this is stupid. Every Class seems to have some solid asset for them at lower levels... Hunters Do well... Warriors in prot are stupid OP, Rogues, sub are stupid OP, Priests win as long as they're not Holy and even then they can just survive long enough for any of the listed above to come 1 hit you... Frost mages are rediculous... Pallies are unkillable if they know how to flash heal.. espeaclly before their Sacrrid shield comes off cool down to hit you agian for the remainder it didnt hit you before... meanwhile.. druids have Ferial which is esentally being a rogue.. Monks Ive never played but tryin to kill a mistweaver is like beating your face agenst the Berlin wall to try to knock it down.. I think that'd be less painfull than trying to kill a Mistweaver monk... shamans can just lighting bolt you like a hundred times a second and that will hit faster than any locks dots can tick...meanwhile... here I am as a warlock watching my dots tick for.. maybe 100... shadow bolts hitting for 300-500.... and my Soul fire hitting for 400-600 MAYBE.. which is actually pretty funny considering it does anywhere between 1000 and 1700 on regular mobs.. Do warriors and Pallies really have nearly 70% damamge reduction PvP power at level 55? I know this is a rant so on so forth but is Anyone else feeling this weak? Because Im really starting to want to stop playing... the game is to easy for a select few classes and the dungons are so easy they're boring.. So i figure maybe ill level a lock and do some PvP... cant even do that because the Insane OP'nes... of a select few classes. And lemme guess someones gonna Say "well then re-roll Warrior or Priest!" well I have 85 and 86 of both... no. Blizzard, i feel you're being rediculous with this expation.. the Ballance is non-existant the content is terrible... If you were to come across the developers of BC and Wrath They'd probably fire your asses... I know I would. This is sad. And everything is SOOO easy, that playing any class but the ones you want people to play is nearly impossible.... thats all blizz... extremely disappointed. Think IM gonna go Play League of Legends now cause at least I feel like that game requires a little bit of skill to play instead of "FREE XP!!! FREE DAMMGE!!! FREE OP-NESSS!!!" Over it.Snarfxsnarf5 Sep 18, 2013
Sep 18, 2013 PVP!! Whats the best spec for 5.4 PVP ?Moocaholic4 Sep 18, 2013
Sep 18, 2013 Burden of Eternity Just dropped for me in a chest. I know I have to apply it to a Timeless Cloth item - but which one? I think with my current gear - it will only drop my DPS slightly. Or am I just an ignorant !@#$?Bonehead7 Sep 18, 2013
Sep 18, 2013 Newblock lf advice Ok as the title says...im new to warlocks. Ive looked at each spec, yet cannot decided pn a couple of things such as : Which spec to use for questing(this wil be my primary way to lvl btw)? Which demon should i use? Which glyphs should i have? And finaly, which talents do you all find best for soloing and questing? Any advice would be great! Thanks.Nazgro2 Sep 18, 2013
Sep 18, 2013 Demonology Demons versus Frost Elementals So... the only demon I have in demonology that can beat a Mages Water Elemental in 1v1 fighting is my Voidlord thanks to its thorns ability. WHY!? We are a pet heavy class with a SUPER pet heavy spec and our pets cannot out damage an elemental in a different class who do not need it nearly as much? RATIONALIZE THIS TO ME!Fraen15 Sep 18, 2013
Sep 18, 2013 Green Fire Woot finally after so many attempts i wanted to break my computer i finally got green fire.Necrodelphia2 Sep 18, 2013
Sep 18, 2013 New to arenas - some general advice? As the title says, I am new to arenas. My gear shows it too; basically starting with the blue craft able set. I don't have any delusions about melting faces, I know my gear won't allow it. With that being said, what else can I do in an arena match to increase my team's chances at a win? What are the general duties of a warlock in arenas? Thanks in advance for any help!Astriph6 Sep 18, 2013
Sep 18, 2013 I cant win arenas anymore. So..the only solution is to wait until we get our pvp gear..so we can scale with the 72% resil,but how am I suppose to get gear if I cant win any arenas,My damage sucks a lot..The only option left is grinding bg's or do rated bg's..And I dont want to have to go affliction just because of this..Anyone can help ? do anyone has trouble killing someone ? and I was a 1870k rated but now I cant even win against 1.3k. Im actually a new warlock,I quit since wrath and came back in MOP because of cobrak videos..But I respec demo because I love to play abit offensive.Can anyone suggest me which spec should I roll ? should i really roll afflic because demo is dead ?Tokputih3 Sep 18, 2013
Sep 18, 2013 Demonology raiding Hi guys, I am to ask for advice, I just started raiding this patch and I do not know a lot of things about stats or using simcraft and those plot things there, I used the scale factor to reforge but my dps is only on 100k and the sim shows 130k also some advide about gems and all that. I hope some people respond to this thread. Thanks.Agagliaret3 Sep 18, 2013
Sep 18, 2013 I miss Harvest Life I'm not really sure I understand why Harvest Life was changed to Drain Life+. Affliction and Destruction Locks can sit at range and insta cast rain. In the meantime I now have to build up demonic fury before I can run into a mob and burst them. Makes trash AoE a bit clunky. Although I do like the improved drain life for mobs on Lost Isle, I would much rather have kept Harvest. I'd like to add I'm also not a real fan of just giving all lock specs rain which yes could be an equalizer. I like having differences to decide what spells/combos works best for individual spell types. Anyway, guess I'll just have to adapt, again....Dreadslud8 Sep 18, 2013
Sep 18, 2013 Affliction Will Thrive in 5.4 Arenas You heard it here first folks, affliction will blossom next patch. Here are some of the stuff that are happening to Affliction that really benefit it. * Nerf to Malefic Grasp - Dots are being buffed to compensate for this, no need to channel to get damage going anymore. * New Archimonde's Vengeance - With malefic grasp getting nerfed; there's no need to take KJC, thus making AV the way to go. Even though the other talents are crap, this one has potential. * Howl of Terror being baseline - Will give us the option to choose from two really really CC abilities. * Glyph of Soul Swap and Glyph of Everlasting Affliction redesign - Who knows yet, could be a buff depending on what they choose to change them into. * Soul Swap change - This is so huge, no CD (down from 20) and making the ability require no glyph for it to copy dots onto another target. * Haunt buff - In addition to it's increased direct damage it'll also increase dot damage by 45% (that's 15% more than on live) That being said, R.I.P destruction. EDIT: Corrected Soul Swap info.Skend28 Sep 18, 2013
Sep 18, 2013 Warlock help please?? .. I followed some website guides noxxic, mr.robot, youtube etc. , to build burst damage, but this char feels extremely weak. I have like 56% mastery and 35.79% PVP power. What am I missing or are warlocks severely broken this patch. Am just soo frustrated at this point.. Much thanks for any help..Gronki6 Sep 18, 2013
Sep 18, 2013 Almost 1m health Am I the only one who can pull up my health from 605k, to 920k? I'm full tyrann, so no 522/whatever ilvl the SoO gear is. Just curious.Redaftermath11 Sep 18, 2013
Sep 18, 2013 Short, bearded noob with DPS issues I am a recent player and a recent warlock 90. I've just geared on the timeless isle (filling my gaps with justice point gear), gemmed, enchanted and reforged for Haste. I've studied my rotation on Icy-Veins and Noxxic. I've downloaded AffDots and SpellFlash. I've got all my DPS cooldowns macroed and my rotation down to muscle memory. Here is my issue, no matter what I do, I am still pulling 42K-48K on single target fights! Please, if someone can find it in their cold, black, fel-corrupted hearts, help me figure out why my DPS is so low before I class change in frustration and start using arcane energies to turn my loved ones into frogs and sheep! (In all seriousness though, any help is greatly appreciated!)Demonbeard3 Sep 18, 2013
Sep 18, 2013 Bad dps as destro Okay so I just got kicked from a raid for 60k dps I read up on my class on icy veins reforged and all that stuff. Am I doing something wrong here?Felwaffles14 Sep 18, 2013
Sep 18, 2013 Demonology and Crit Askmrrobot has had me reforge and gem everything into crit. does anyone know if this is correct ? has our stat priority changed this patch?Sefoniel1 Sep 18, 2013
Sep 18, 2013 Struggling with Affliction Hey guys, I'm new to Affliction heard it was the spec to play this patch. I was just wondering if anyone had any major advice for gems/ talents I've been trying out all sorts of different combinations in the last couple of days with my full tyrannical set. But i just cant seem to find this amazing damage I keep hearing getting mentioned. My basic understanding is all dots + haunt + malef grasp/drain soul (under 20%) and using SB and SS puts them all out then using them again to double duration couple of haunts and channel malef grasp seems to be my basic attack plan. But i can barely work people down to 50% hp. I've been searching the internet for different used combinations of gems and talents but I just die instantly to warriors/hunters and other classes give me hell until I've blown all my defensive cooldowns while keeping my dots up and they still manage to walk away with taking next to no damage at all. Is there something I am missing? or something I should watch? anything.. I really want to give my warlock a good chance but I can't seem to figure out how to use him.Fabled3 Sep 18, 2013
Sep 18, 2013 got my green fire WOOOOO Used Dark Bargain talent for a good O !@#$ button,Glyph of Eternal Resolve for the DR. had 500 ilvl.Lightbud0 Sep 18, 2013
Sep 18, 2013 Help me Learn Affliction: scenarios The best way to learn is through real world experience. I would like to present some scenarios that have been happening to me when playing affliction, get the proper responses, and hopefully improve my dps as afflic. 1.) I just casted all my dots onto a target when my int trinket procs. Usually I cast haunt at about 6 stacks of proc, then at 9 stacks cast soulburn and 10 stacks use the soul swap. 2.) My UA/corruption is about to run out but I notice i do not have any shards. At this point i drain soul till i get a shard, haunt, and then put the dots up again. 3.) I proc nightfall and all my dots are about halfway through, I cast haunt and then usually recast my dots, unless they were empowered by an additional source. The above is how i handle these situations but I am unsure if I am doing it right or wrong, I am currently playing under the assumption that afflic dots are still "snapshotted." at the point of castStonte3 Sep 18, 2013
Sep 18, 2013 Worse Nerf in Lock History! Well! They have done it! dest is dead. In raids you have 2 spells to cast and that's it! did the new raid last night and it requires you to move at all times. So Cb and immote is gone! No res on pet while moving! Just put the dirt on us@! Where dead! Thanks Blizz for the years! But with the death of Lock's, Am Done.Xiv33 Sep 18, 2013
Sep 18, 2013 ugh... Kill ebonhawk With a Hacked Wifi sig? Ya, not gonna happen. Seriously It's irritating when spamming the interrupt the Wi-fi Signal has to play catch up with the blizzard signal and out of no where a rogue Chaos bolt shoots out. cause a Pit Lord Can't Interrupt on Lag. Then the Expense bill on my Repairs.Zolavix21 Sep 18, 2013
Sep 18, 2013 5.4 PvP Arena comps I'm interested to know what sort of specs players will be running in different arena brackets as well as the class set up. I've been thinking over it recently and still yet to decide on what comps to run, more so for relatively high rated games. I used to play Affliction/boomy in 2s last patch and spriest/aff/druid in 3s but would be interested to know your thoughts on what looks good at the moment. Feel free to discuss, thanks.Artharus0 Sep 18, 2013
Sep 18, 2013 i feel like my demo burst isnt there... i still have my 470 weapon...but all my other gear is 496...i just dont see ANY big numbers even from my chaos waves..Coehabamba4 Sep 18, 2013
Sep 18, 2013 Bring back the old mannoroths fury please... Aoe farming for us was one of the only things we had over every other class... Destruction is now dead and aoe in general is at a loss. Farmability should NEVER go downwards in a game like this unless its from an exploit or hack. Either that or make rain of fire 200-500% bigger. This is the biggest patch that has killed farming ever. To aoe farm you have to actually be there and not bot so it was one of the only ways that real people could get ahead of those bots and now they are making so much more gold then us. You would think that a company as big as this would know when to leave a good thing alone and know that actual people make their business better not bots. That is all, also I'm not renewing my wow account until I can aoe farm like I could in 5.3. Ill be playing final fantasy until then :/ not like one subscriptions gonna effect you but maybe it will in the long run. Sad nerf for wow.Dropzithigh3 Sep 18, 2013
Sep 18, 2013 Kanrethad's Fel Hunters! I have no idea what is going on but whenever they spawn they either automatically cleanse my pit lord even if I put him in a corner and run the other way or for some reason my pit lord doesn't want to feel lonely and decides to run to me while I'm killing the fel hunters and then they cleanse him! Is anyone else having this issue where pit lord is cleansed regardless of position???Zuljak2 Sep 18, 2013
Sep 18, 2013 soulfire feels weak i could of sworn i saw a soulfire hit less than shadowbolt crit >.>Burnindesire1 Sep 18, 2013
Sep 18, 2013 Demonic slash looks weak Looks like I'm swinging a wand at people. Can we amp up the cool factor of the spell? Also the claws in green meta stretch out and look funky when slashing.Abyzz7 Sep 18, 2013
Sep 18, 2013 Kanrethad I was fighting Kanrethad around 4 am this morning. I had full health, 3 embers and my Pit Lord had around 3.5 million health, Kanrethad was sitting on 900k health my heart was pounding, I was smiling and then.... Netflix froze, about 3 seconds later I was disconnected. This was my 27th attempt.... I had to laugh. I will will try again when servers come back up lol.Droxigar3 Sep 18, 2013
Sep 18, 2013 What's the deal with Mannoroth's Fury? Soo pre 5.4 the AOE radius was huge. NOW it's the same as regular with or without the talemt selected so what the?Silaçe17 Sep 18, 2013
Sep 18, 2013 Sacrificial Pact & Battle Fatigue I haven't actually noticed this before but since 5.4 when I'm in BGs my Sac Pact is only shield for ~200k when I'm at ~460k hp. Has it always been this way or was this a stealth nerf? Edit: Battle Fatigue is now 55% [from 45%] darn.Ímbad1 Sep 18, 2013
Sep 18, 2013 Holy Locks Batman I thought it might change after patch but from my observations it has not. Locks still seem to be unkillable 1v1 and pretty much even with multiple people on them. Am I crazy or are they still pretty OP?Titen38 Sep 18, 2013
Sep 18, 2013 Is green fire quest solo? As the title suggests, I'm wondering if the green fire quest is actually solo, if not then I'm sure me and several others will feel like monumental idiotsNorsara2 Sep 18, 2013
Sep 18, 2013 Is it just me or Does melee get a hard on when they see a lock in a bg? It doesn't matter if I'm staying with a group or not, once they see me, they always drop target and utterly destroy me together :'( Any strats on how to avoid this? Right now I just bend over and close my eyes for 5 seconds while yelling, *use astroglide*Lockybalbóa0 Sep 18, 2013