Warrior

Jan 30 The Might of Stromkar: Arms PVE 7.3.5 A quick thank you to Archimtiros, Warriorsari, Artunias, and all of the Warriors of the Legion Alpha/Beta. Your hard work and dedication is testament to the warrior Community. Introduction: Hello my name is Curoar (think of it like que-roar) and I’m here to help new players as well as veteran players get a firm understanding of what's happening to Arms in 7.2.5 in terms of PVE. As with every other class and spec, in Legion everyone has had significant changes and their spec and abilities. We’ll start by discussing those, before jumping into the meat of things. If you have any suggestions to add to the guide please leave it in comments and I’ll come back and check it every now and then. PLEASE NOTE! This guide will be constantly updated and changed based on inevitable balance changes Blizzard will make. During this time stat-weights, talents, consumables, and enchants are all subject to change. Updated 3/25/17: Updated the guide for Patch 7.2. Good luck on the Broken Shore! Updated 1/10/17: Added comments on chages add in 7.1.5, primarilly focused at towards talent changes. Updated 10/23/16: Updated the guide's Single Target Rotation with Focused Rage, as well as added a Execute Phase guide, and a few Commonly Asked Questions. Table of Contents: I. Wait?! What happened to the spec?: Changes from 7.2.5 to 7.3.5 http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/20747264886?page=1#1 II. Stat Priorities http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/20747264886?page=1#2 III. Gems, Enchants, and Consumables http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/20747264886?page=1#2 IV. Races http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/20747264886?page=1#2 V. Talents http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/20747264886?page=1#3 VI. Artifact Traits and Paths http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/20747264886?page=1#4 VII. Rotation Priority and Cooldowns http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/20747264886?page=1#4 VII. Legendaries http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/20747264886?page=1#5 IX. FAQs http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/20747264886?page=1#5 I. Wait?! What happened to the spec?: Changes from 7.2.5 to 7.3.5 Actually nothing. Our spec received no PVE related changes in 7.3.5. Arms had considerable changes going into 7.2.5. In case you don't know what changed here's what happened in 7.2.5 with the spec. The following changes have been made to the spec in 7.2.5... All abilities damage increased by 10%, in addition to any damage changes be low. Auto-attack rage generation increased by 10%. Critical strike auto-attacks now generate 30% bonus Rage (was 50%). The effect of Mastery has been reduced by 20%. Anger Management now spends 20 Rage per 1 second of cooldown reduction (was 10 Rage per 1 second), and now also reduces the cooldown of Bladestorm. Cleave damage increased by 20%. Colossus Smash cooldown reduced to 20 seconds (was 30 seconds), and damage increased by 10%. Dauntless cost reduction is now 10% (was 20%). Deadly Calm now reduces Rage costs during Battle Cry by 75% (was 100%). Execute damage increased by 25%. If the target does not die, 30% of the Rage spent on Execute is refunded. Fervor of Battle is now moved to Level 75. Fervor of Battle damage bonus increased to 80% (was 45%). Focused Rage is now moved to Level 90. Focused Rage now costs 20 Rage (was 15 Rage). In For The Kill is now moved to Level 90, passively causes Colossus Smash to grant you 10% Haste for 8 seconds. In For The Kill now refunds 40 Rage (was 30 Rage). Mortal Strike damage increased by 20%. Opportunity Strikes now causes your extra attacks to generate 5 Rage, with a 0.5 second internal cooldown. Overpower no longer costs Rage, no longer procs from auto-attacks, and may not proc itself. Precise Strikes (Artifact trait) now causes Colossus Smash to increase the critical strike chance of your next Mortal Strike or Execute by 10% per rank. Ravager now generates 7 Rage per tick if it damages at least one enemy, for a maximum of 49 Rage over its duration if every tick deals damage. Rend cost increased to 30 Rage (was 10 Rage). Rend’s first hit now deals 150% weapon damage. Rend’s duration decreased to 8 seconds (was 15 seconds). Rend now deals damage every 2 seconds (was 3 seconds). Rend’s periodic damage has been increased to 2.5x attack power (was 2.4x attack power). Initial hit decreased to 150% weapon damage, down from 280%. Periodic damage increased to 2.5x AP per tick, up from 2.4x AP. Shattered Defenses (Artifact trait) now causes Colossus Smash to increase the damage of your next Mortal Strike or Execute by 60% (was 30%). This effect no longer increases the critical strike chance of Mortal Strike or Execute. Slam damage increased by 35%. Titanic Might now increases the duration of Colossus Smash by 8 seconds (was 16 seconds), and now also reduces the cooldown of Colossus Smash by 8 seconds. Trauma is now moved to Level 45. Trauma is now also activated by Execute. Void Cleave (Artifact trait) damage increased by 100%. Whirlwind damage increased to 90% weapon damage per hit, now costs 30 Rage (was 25 Rage). Holy changes Batman! That’s a lot! Don’t worry we’ll go into more detail below!Curoar366 Jan 30
Sep 16 Outdated, please unstick. EDIT: Due to no longer having the time to keep this thread up to date I will no longer be updating it as such. Please note there have been next to zero changes with fury going from 7.2 to 7.2.5 in terms of ability usage so the core information here is still correct, however I would urge you to checkout the information on MMOchamp's warrior forums as that will have more up to date information. Contents: I - Talents and Stat Priority: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/20747195056?page=1#2 II - How to Play: Single Target / Area of Effect / Cooldowns: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/20747195056?page=1#3 III - Warswords of Valajar - Your Artifact and you: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/20747195056?page=1#4 IV - Consumables, Enchants, Gems and Racials: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/20747195056?page=1#5 V - Legiondaries and the Mechanics of Fury: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/20747195056?page=1#6 Recent Updates: 1/4/2017 - Updated w/ 7.2 traits path, nothing else has changed for fury as of this note.Greìl254 Sep 16
Oct 26, 2010 Welcome Warriors: Please Read! Welcome to the Warrior forum! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss the warrior class with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy, so we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct (http://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct) and guidelines (http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/15252595157) before posting. Important Reminders: Search The search function at the top of the World of Warcraft community site is extremely effective and robust. Before you create a new forum topic, please be use it to search for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer for which you are looking. Making a new thread on an existing subject can result in your thread being deleted or, if you continue to re-post the same content, the loss of your forum privileges for spamming. Rating The forum rating system can be used to promote positive discussion, demote unhelpful comments, and even report posts that violate the forum Code of Conduct. By hovering over a post you'll be presented with several options, including a "thumbs up" (Like) and a "thumbs down" (Dislike) icon. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon will rate the post up. If enough people like a post, it will gain a Highly Rated status and appear at the top of related search results. Highly Rated posts will also have a highlighted background. Clicking the "thumbs down" icon will expand a drop-down menu which will include "Dislike," "Trolling, "Spam" and "Report" options. "Dislike" will rate the post down. If enough people dislike a post, it will be darkened, and with a lot of dislikes it will be hidden completely. You can also quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of a violation. Please note that you can only rate each post once. Use your power wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community. Have fun posting on these forums, and good luck with your adventures in Azeroth!Lylirra1 Oct 26, 2010
1h Don't take recklessness away from arms in BFA Keep in mind that BFA is still in very early alpha but these are some concerns I have with arms in BFA Why does arms lose recklessness in BFA while fury gets to keep it? CS is going to be more like our dps cd now but it will be single target unless talented into warbreaker and people can dodge/parry it... why??? Fury will still have enrage and recklessness so Arms should be able to keep both as well. It sucks because the changes to sweeping strikes, overpower baseline, and some of the new interesting talents that synergize with baseline abilities like dreadnaught, arms looked interesting but losing recklessness, an iconic dps cd for warriors just doesn't feel right and CS replacing it comes with the issues above. If anything, we're able to talent into avatar but I'd rather have recklessness which is much more iconic/fun than a flat 20% damage increase.Brutallic3 1h
1h Illusion of choice in Prot Warrior Its silly the way some of the talents are designed. I thought the talents were to give choice to the player but for example these three talents. - Indomitable: adds more HP. - Never Surrender: Used to be amazing when IP actually had a good ward and you had good rage regeneration. - Devastator: Why pick anything else? More Rage. Literally just delete Devastate at this point. If your going to make a talent mandatory why not just make it passive and give us real choice? Auto-attacks generating rage makes sense anyways.Dairuin16 1h
1h Help me make the best dps prot war. I want to create a protection warrior to do massive damage instead of focus on defense so I can queue quickly, do good dps, and also solo those argus bosses faster. The cookie cutter stat priority is saying the following: Strength; Haste; Mastery >= Versatility; Critical Strike. However I truly feel that with what I want to do Haste == Crit > Mastery > Vers would be far better. I feel the cookie cutter above is also accounting for the tanking part of it too and not pure dps. What would you guys do for the absolute best dps you can get?Andriyn4 1h
1h Warrior or DH? I wanted to get some insight on the differences between warriors and demon hunters, as I want to level a more mobile melee class, as compared to my DK. I have heard that warriors are in a good place right now, your self heals are decent, and have good survivability, while DHs lack a bit in the survivability but have better self heals? Any thoughts or info is much appreciated so I can make a more informed decision on how to use my 110 boost.Izzet16 1h
1h Retiring my Arms Warrior for BfA TL;DR: Cleave is being removed. Sweeping Strikes is nerfed to an active use ability. Whirlwind is getting a damage nerf. Colossus Smash is getting a minor buff. Warbreaker is becoming a talent in a weakened form. I quit, after 6 expansions this is too much to bear. I'm rolling a Warlock, see ya gentlemen. Peace out. http://bfa.wowhead.com/news=275408/blizzcon-2017-battle-for-azeroth-item-level-changes-and-stat-squishBeauregard25 1h
3h Prot change to Defensive Stance on Alpha? So Wowhead has the following change with the Alpha build 26095 to Defensive Stance: ... Can some one who's on Alpha explain what this means/does? On Wowhead it says that "and generates 3 Rage whenever you are hit by a melee attack." has been removed from the description, so I know we're not going to gain rage from being hit anymore, but I'm more curious/confused about the CD reduced from 1.5 sec to None? http://www.wowhead.com/news=282144/class-changes-for-battle-for-azeroth-build-26095Syward3 3h
4h Rend! Pew pewwww Does anyone miss the old rends? (Ex: spreading) I loved rend spreading in Cata etc for Arms/Prot. That small extra element especially when tanking when you go "Did I spread it to everything?!" I don't PVP so I don't know how annoying it was for that. But I loved it in PVE! Do you think it should return for BfA or something similar? Rend in general was a lot of fun in pervious expansions. Proccing taste for blood etc. I truly miss it. It's so dull now. {◕ ╭╮ ◕}Jealouskohai14 4h
12h Rate That Warrior Mog #3 https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759115817?page=26#post-501 Remember... don't skip people! Rate their mog on a scale 1 to 10. And go!Willamina248 12h
13h Single Minded Fury? Has anyone heard, rumors or otherwise, if they are thinking of bringing back Single Minded Fury for BfA?Heldrigan47 13h
13h Low DPS Help please Hey guys. I'm pulling some really really bad dps numbers. I have checked online and have seen that fury warriors are pulling some of the top dps numbers in raids. I feel as though my gear is pretty good. I have toons that are less geared yet pulling a lot more dps. As it is now i'm pulling roughly 600-650k on Aggramar and around 700-750k on Argus. On average low 600k's. My stat priorities are haste>mastery>crit>ver. My rotation is RB>BT>Odyn's Fury until 100% rage then i dump using Rampage. Other then that I use execute, Avatar and Battle Cry when up. Is there something else i'm missing? Should i be going all mastery? or all crit? Should i be putting berserk or furious slash in my rotation?!? Is there a buff i'm missing? Any help would be greatly appreciated. P.S. When I got Arms i pull just over 1mill in dps.Kissmyaxe0 13h
14h New Alpha Build Fury getting another nerf while Arms is getting a buff, can you guys open your eyes now and start asking the devs why????Peelsforyou5 14h
17h [Arms] Revert the Tactician and EXECUTE NERF Please revert tactician how it was, to reset the CD on both MORTAL STRIKE and OVERPOWER. I do not want to be spamming overpower mindlessly in between MS cool-downs. There was a nice eb and flow and fluidity to the CS (overpower in BfA) empowering MS > into MS with Tactician resetting both. HOLLLLLLD UP.... so I just re-read the new changes ************THEY ARE NERFING Executioner's Precision************** If this goes live and you guys remove the execute buffing mortal strike mechanic I will be super mad. You guys said you aren't going to be messing with specs that much, stop changing core aspects of the spec with no compensation or interesting mechanic in its place. The tactician nerf and execute nerf in place of spamming overpower???? Is this your idea of fun for Arms??? Ya no thanks. Please fix this ASAP.Palaceknight4 17h
18h Vengeance vs Booming Voice Every prot warrior I see is running Booming Voice these days, but every sim I run has Vengeance as being between 2-30% better than BV for dps. I've tried simming everything from single target, low movement raid bosses to high movement cleave fights, to mythic plus trash. I've tried combinations of legendary gloves and belt and its always Vengeance. The only build that comes close to Vengeance is belt on Mythic plus trash. Is there a legendary that I'm forgetting or a build that I should try that sims BV for increased dps?Corbet7 18h
18h Steps to starting Antorus Heroic Hey All, Are my logs, gear and talent choices ready for me to join heroic PUG Antorus ? https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/28081684 If not, what can i improve on ? ThanksSlashii3 18h
21h What am I doing wrong? (Fury, PvE) I just got my warrior to 110 last week, did the lfr and what not, got to 921 ilvl with 24% haste and 44% mastery. I can barely pull 800k dps what am I doing wrong? For my rotation, I use BB BC and AV at the start (got a macro for all 3 to go at once) -> odyns fury -> rampage -> BT -> RB til BT is up again which is about twice then just prioritize BT the rest of the fight and use BB, BC, and AV when they come off CD. I try to wait till BB and BC are off CD at the same time, then the same for AV when its almost off CD. Now, I have CoF, should I just use BB and BC on CD even if they dont match up? I also dont have 4 set yet, got 2 set, and 1 of the BiS legendaries, the ring, but not the pants yet. Do I just need to get the pants and 4set, or am I screwing up something mechanically based off this information?Kairisa7 21h
21h Relinquished Trinkets CoF Question Do I have a better chance at Convergence of Fates with Relinquished Trinkets if I'm Arms instead of Fury? When I'm in Elisande groups I always see people telling me to swap to Arms for a better chance at CoF. I was wondering if this was even true, and if so, does it apply to Relinquished Trinkets as well? I already have an 890 Heroic version of CoF, but I've been trying for months to get the 910 version through Relinquished and so far I've just been getting doubles, triples, and quadruples of other trinkets but no CoF. Please assist!Kuriyami3 21h
1d Macro Help Hello, I've been leveling up a fury warrior and love the spec. I'm having trouble making a macro however. I'm wanting to consolidate the 2 'filler' abilities Raging Blow and Furious Slash into one key, meaning that if raging blow is unavailable for use it will cast furious slash instead. I made the following macro thinking it would work however it only casts raging blow: #showtooltip /cast Raging Blow /cast Furious Slash Any ideas?Rahzi8 1d
1d Current State of Warrior Solo? I haven't played this warrior much after becoming frustrated with fury. Now that I've dusted him off and tried out arms things seem to be going smoother. My question is, how does warrior fair in soloing normal dungeon content? I primarily solo everything I can and only group when I must for raids and dungeon content. Without much mid-fight self healing I'm thinking that my only hope would be to go protection for dungeon content. Is even that feasible or will I just need to PUG? I know my current gear is garbage by the way, this question is more for after I gear up a bit.Bolivor4 1d
1d Lack of Undead Protection Warriors? If you are one, shout out. I don't see very many in either forums or ingame.Zaihl33 1d
1d Vanilla/classic arms and fury rotations Sup I was just curious what these rotations looked like back in the day. I heard about stance dancing and I saw a couple of vids of a vanilla lvl 60 arms warrior using whirlwind single target against a raid boss with slam and mortal strike and when overpower lit up he switched to battle stance to execute it. What was the rotation priority? Was it fun and interesting? hehProtigy11 1d
1d How is ARMS for leveling now? The other day I saw a warrior able to charge in a low level dungeon, while my ret Pally was plodding along. Wanted to know how ARMs currently is doing while leveling.. While questing, are most things gonna die with Mortal Strike and a Slam or two? Also, is healing that much of an issue while leveling? I know that ARMS has Victory Rush, but that is a heal after you finish the fight. Do you have to kill a simple mob to get Victory Rush before tackling a really difficult mob? Thx.Emilydor7 1d
1d Arms Legendaries? RNG has finally blessed me. I just received The Great Storm's Eye, and Ayala's. I also have the cleave belt Naj'entus Vertebrae. Can someone help me out with the combination of these items I need for cleave and a single target set up? I also have Archavon's Heavy Hand. I have seen some warriors use these. I figured for cleave I would want the belt and helm, but how would you not want the ring also for the execution procs. Any help would be appreciated.Mònty5 1d
1d Help getting to skyhold I have tried to stand in the portal up to skyhold at the landing in Dal, cant seem to get to skyhold. What am I missing???Skólár11 1d
1d How much does Trauma stack ?Gødrøk1 1d
1d Fury Macros. I did a few searches and I have made a macro or two but it keeps evolving and I just want to see if there is a better way of doing it. The current evolution of my opener is: /castsequence reset=combat/target/10 Battle Cry, Avatar, Draught of souls, Rampage, Raging Blow, Odyn's Fury, Bloodthirst, Raging blow Id like to trim it down/make it efficient if I could. I dont have a potion in there because I use this in WQ etc and Id burn through potions real fast. Also, its ok to use draught on trash packs right? (I just got it not too long ago and was curious) Also thanks alot for all the help you guys gave me in my other dps thread. my dps has gone up a ton, well over double what I used to do. if I could get that 4 set id be in a great spot.Flexeçutie21 1d
1d Arms dps with trauma/FoB build So I changed my spec to this new trauma/FoB build after getting my 4piece t21 and a somewhat decent ilevel. All I have to say is I don’t like the luck involved in order to get good numbers. My best fight so far was heroic vari and I got 1.5mil dps on that fight which I think is still low. Is there any advice or tips to get my dps higher. I use flask/food/time and pre pots.Yungbull32 1d
1d Fury rotation help Hello fellow warriors! I’m kind of a noob and want to know if I’m doing my rotation correctly.... I’ve watched numerous YouTube videos as well as researched, however, I’m pulling approx 600k dps. For single target I charge in use Bloodthirst, raging blow with furious slash being just a ability to use when nothing else available. Once I hit 100 rage with FB buff I rampage with either raging blow or Bloodthirst after with raging blow taking priority if off cooldown. For cooldown usage I activate battle cry, avatar, racial, rampage, Odyn fury, blood thirst, raging blow. For adds and aoe I use whirlwind before I use blood thirst as well as using whirlwind before rampage when fb active. I just want to know if this is correct or if there is anything I need to change to see better results ( keep in mind I’m a noob :) ) thank you in advance for all the help!!Arès5 1d
2d Arms warrior dps help I've been raiding (or at least trying) for a bit now, and I am getting so pissed off with people saying I have low dps at 1.4-1.6ish dps. I have watched too many videos, and feel like I have the rotation down. You can check my gear on the armory. However, my stats are 24 crit, 12 haste, 69 mast, 11 vers. No matter how hard I try I can't do better than this. Also, some fights in Antorus just make my dps plummet to like 1.25m. I don't know what I'm doing wrong. I always keep rend up, use cs > ms, execute when Ayala's procs, and ravager/battle cry when available (I make sure cs and ms are up). Wtf am I doing wrong?Myzara3 2d
2d SMF can live on through transmog Allow Fury warriors to transmog 2-handers to 1-handers to relive the glory days. That is all.Gozaru9 2d
2d What are the Pros and Cons of Prot Warrior? Hello Warriors! I have had a 110 Warrior for a really long time and am thinking about getting back into it, I really like Arms and Fury, but I'm having a bit of trouble on Protection. It seems like Prot Warriors have a lot of damage mitigation but not that much self healing. Can any Prot warriors help to tell me a bit about the spec? How it plays, can you do mythic keystones and raids, ect.Malandros40 2d
2d How can I improve my DPS? Hi all, I’m working on my Fury spec, and trying to get to at least 1.2m DPS. I seem to average around 800-900k right now and Im asking for advice to improve. I pretty much use the same gear I have on now for my Prot spec, as fury also prioritizes haste / mastery. My artifact is 970 ilvl. I don’t have any fury specific legendaries at the moment. Working on obtaining those. Rotation wise: I try to keep raging blow up as much as possible. When I’m not enraged, I use bloodthirst on cooldown. I use odyns fury on cooldown. I use Heroic strike as a filler. For cooldowns - I use battle cry, avatar, and taste for blood all at the same time (as a macro). Still can’t exceed 1m DPS.. What can I do to get better?Mikeyxx5 2d
2d BFA Arms Design... Can someone explain why in god's name they had to prune arms further to make overpower viable? I'm currently messing around specced into overpower, rend, titanic might, in for the kill, op strikes. It feels so fun, plenty to do...but I know it's not viable. Why can't they just make this the most powerful build instead of transforming overpower into the new Csmash, and changing csmash into battlecry? So stupid. Am I missing something?Danielcaesar11 2d
2d Arms Lego question So I use the rend build and have zero rage issues and I do not have the Lego gloves which is considered a top two Lego for Arms so my question is if I'm not having any rage issues will it help my dps over the helm or a Lego with way better stats like neck or the ring from Throne?Làrcade1 2d
2d Trinket and DPS Questions Trinket Question: I got a 970 Windscar Whetstone in my cache, which would be paired with my 980 Khaz and replace my 945 Seeping Scourgewing. Is the swap from the Scourgewing to the Whetstone a good idea? Dropping the proc and Versatility for a trinket that bumps be to 80% Mastery and gives me an active that I can only use every other Battle Cry? So far today, I'm not seeing much difference or results. DPS Question: I've been blessed with some decent gear, but I feel that some fights my DPS is lacking compared to my stats and ilvl. As I know it, my standard single-target rotation is as follows: Charge>Warbreaker>BC>MS>WW whenever MS isn't up>CS whenever it's up>MS when up and to use Warbreaker buff>Execute on ring procs. . Dungeons and outside content is fine, but once I get into Antorus, I feel like my DPS suddenly becomes sluggish and I tend to sort of lul around the 1.5m range until execute phase. What should I change up? Or is that just how it is? (Work with what you get during the fight and explode during execute phase?)Eramír1 2d
2d Fury or Arms: Your Opinion Title. Talking PvE here. Mostly pug raids but maybe some guild alt runs, maybe not. Tried both but haven't really geared this toon (aka no tier pieces or leggos). I'm just looking for your personal opinions on which is more fun, better, etc etc.Xannatos43 2d
3d fury warrior solo Hi everyone I really want to solo a fury warrior on my void elf but many say to go to arms or protection. I do enjoy fury but I do not understand the healing. Can someone explain how healing works on fury warrior and is it possible to solo fury warrior at all?Velastaneda2 3d
3d Favorite Warriors of All Time? Honestly my favorite ones have to be Klinda and Swifty. BC and wotlk for Klinda, and wotlk and Cata for swifty. Klinda is basically gone from what I've seen, i might be wrong though, and I have no idea what has happened to old swifty over the past few years but at least ill have the memories in the form of youtube videos for them. Now i have to watch mainly Bajheera on youtube or twitch.Rahkota22 3d
3d Interesting Warrior visual effect idea What if all warriors were, by default, like 10% larger. Similar to a permanent Elixir of Giant Growth effect. Just to stand out a bit from the other two plate wearers.Cranston13 3d
3d The Road to Fel scenario How do you regain mana on this scenario? I was using my first ability and ran out of mana while fighting Xalian Felblaze. I tried the ability to regain health and mana, but it says there is no one in range to use it onRyewhiskey40 3d
3d Indomitable VS devastator I like having a huge health pool, but is indomitable much worse, mitigation wise than devastator? I don't mind the rotation on either talent, just curious of the pros and consUsoara10 3d
3d 4th Spec: Gladiator Introduction: The Gladiator’s Resolve talent was added in the Warlords of Draenor expansion as legitimate DPS talent for the Protect specialization Warrior. Its game play was based off of pure sustained damage with high key presses per minute when compared to other DPS specializations at the time. This post will build off of that form of gameplay but as an entirely different specialization for the Warrior class. The Gladiator is more of a Hybrid than a pure DPS Specialization. Where it lacks DPS cooldowns it gains the ability to take massive hits in short duration windows. Gladiators can act as an Emergency Tank or as way to assist the two Main Tanks with hectic or complicated tank swaps, without the raid needing to have a fulltime third tank. Basic: • Close ranged fighter with frequent gap closing abilities. • No “Raid Wide” utility when compared to DPS specializations • Low burst DPS capabilities but mid to high sustained DPS • Rage as primary resource (Generated via Special Attacks) • Ability to act as a Legitimate short duration Tank • Great for soaking mechanics Stats: Haste: • Lowers GCD (All abilities) • Lowers CD of Special Attacks • Bleeds tic faster Crit: • Passive resetting effects with certain damaging abilities • Double Rage generation via Special Attacks Mastery: • Increases damage, effect and range of Shield Charge ability by X%. Versatility: • Normal contribution Rotational Abilities: Shield Charge: • Cost 10 Rage • 10 yard range • Increases Heroic Strike and Shield Slam damage by X% for 5 seconds. • Medium to High Damage output • 2 charges • 10 second recharge Heroic Strike: • Cost 30 Rage • Melee Range • On its own GCD • Hits the nearest 2 targets for 50% damage • Medium base Damage Shield Slam: • Generates 30 Rage • Melee Range • High damage • 10 Second CD Fending Strike: • Chance on hit to reset CD of Shield Slam • Melee Range • Low damage Gore: • Cost 10 Rage • 15 second duration • Physical DoT, no upfront damage, cannot critical strike • Medium damage • Chance on tic to reset charge of Shield Charge Sweep: • Generates 3 Rage per enemy hit • 8 yard range to strike, No range or target requirement to swing • Frontal Cone attack • Medium DamageDhildozer4 3d
3d Void Elf Warrior? Hi everyone, look a while back ago blood elfs became a playable race and many played as warriors or paladins. While there abilities did not help they still did it. Now the void elfs are in the alliance side and can be a warrior. I need to ask players who play void elf warriors is it good to play or not. Also lore wise if I should play as one which spec should I do one if that does not look stupid.Thyrysell19 3d
4d Second Artifact weapon quest? Hey folks, where do I find the second artifact weapon quest? i started with Fury months ago, only got to the skyfire quest, and no realize i want to go prot. Where would I find the starting quest for that? Any help would be appreciated. Thank youMerpiggle12 4d
4d Struggling with Fury DPS, please help Hi, I'm really struggling with DPS for the last few weeks, I am way low for my item level and low compared to my sim. I only recently got the soul ring (no legs yet), but at 946 ilvl still only doing about 1.1 mil DPS on H Garothi for example. I've gotten some help from some folks on the warrior discord, and ive cleaned up my rotation a bit, Im sure im still making some mistakes, but I feel liek I am missing something big. Don't expect to parse into the 90s or anything but above 50 would be nice. https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/qAQ9ycGxjWB1RHr4/ Also - i havent let my rampage animation finish before I move onto another ability, is that correct? Just looking at Garothi, any idea what I seem to be missing? Thanks!Neltis8 4d
4d Gladiator Stance Gladiator Stance was awesome and I would love to have its return but improved upon with more shield related moves and to be able to hold a 2 handed wep would be cool as well =DWarfare13 4d
4d Help w/rotation low dps So my ilvl is 941 fury. But i can't seem to break out of 700k after my opener. Ipull over 1 mil with opener but then drop off and can't get it back up to over 1mil or even close. I Need the rampage relic i believe it is, would that keep my dps from what it's supposed to be? I'm sure I'm screwing up rotation somehow. Please help!Mistabigs7 4d
4d Warrior leveling 7.3.5 Hello everyone, I'm curious how warrior is for leveling now? If you've leveled recently which spec did you like? I read that arms is a go to leveling spec. How is prot for leveling?Taßoo17 4d