Warrior

5d The Might of Stromkar: Arms PVE 7.3.5 A quick thank you to Archimtiros, Warriorsari, Artunias, and all of the Warriors of the Legion Alpha/Beta. Your hard work and dedication is testament to the warrior Community. Introduction: Hello my name is Curoar (think of it like que-roar) and I’m here to help new players as well as veteran players get a firm understanding of what's happening to Arms in 7.2.5 in terms of PVE. As with every other class and spec, in Legion everyone has had significant changes and their spec and abilities. We’ll start by discussing those, before jumping into the meat of things. If you have any suggestions to add to the guide please leave it in comments and I’ll come back and check it every now and then. PLEASE NOTE! This guide will be constantly updated and changed based on inevitable balance changes Blizzard will make. During this time stat-weights, talents, consumables, and enchants are all subject to change. Updated 3/25/17: Updated the guide for Patch 7.2. Good luck on the Broken Shore! Updated 1/10/17: Added comments on chages add in 7.1.5, primarilly focused at towards talent changes. Updated 10/23/16: Updated the guide's Single Target Rotation with Focused Rage, as well as added a Execute Phase guide, and a few Commonly Asked Questions. Table of Contents: I. Wait?! What happened to the spec?: Changes from 7.2.5 to 7.3.5 http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/20747264886?page=1#1 II. Stat Priorities http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/20747264886?page=1#2 III. Gems, Enchants, and Consumables http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/20747264886?page=1#2 IV. Races http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/20747264886?page=1#2 V. Talents http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/20747264886?page=1#3 VI. Artifact Traits and Paths http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/20747264886?page=1#4 VII. Rotation Priority and Cooldowns http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/20747264886?page=1#4 VII. Legendaries http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/20747264886?page=1#5 IX. FAQs http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/20747264886?page=1#5 I. Wait?! What happened to the spec?: Changes from 7.2.5 to 7.3.5 Actually nothing. Our spec received no PVE related changes in 7.3.5. Arms had considerable changes going into 7.2.5. In case you don't know what changed here's what happened in 7.2.5 with the spec. The following changes have been made to the spec in 7.2.5... All abilities damage increased by 10%, in addition to any damage changes be low. Auto-attack rage generation increased by 10%. Critical strike auto-attacks now generate 30% bonus Rage (was 50%). The effect of Mastery has been reduced by 20%. Anger Management now spends 20 Rage per 1 second of cooldown reduction (was 10 Rage per 1 second), and now also reduces the cooldown of Bladestorm. Cleave damage increased by 20%. Colossus Smash cooldown reduced to 20 seconds (was 30 seconds), and damage increased by 10%. Dauntless cost reduction is now 10% (was 20%). Deadly Calm now reduces Rage costs during Battle Cry by 75% (was 100%). Execute damage increased by 25%. If the target does not die, 30% of the Rage spent on Execute is refunded. Fervor of Battle is now moved to Level 75. Fervor of Battle damage bonus increased to 80% (was 45%). Focused Rage is now moved to Level 90. Focused Rage now costs 20 Rage (was 15 Rage). In For The Kill is now moved to Level 90, passively causes Colossus Smash to grant you 10% Haste for 8 seconds. In For The Kill now refunds 40 Rage (was 30 Rage). Mortal Strike damage increased by 20%. Opportunity Strikes now causes your extra attacks to generate 5 Rage, with a 0.5 second internal cooldown. Overpower no longer costs Rage, no longer procs from auto-attacks, and may not proc itself. Precise Strikes (Artifact trait) now causes Colossus Smash to increase the critical strike chance of your next Mortal Strike or Execute by 10% per rank. Ravager now generates 7 Rage per tick if it damages at least one enemy, for a maximum of 49 Rage over its duration if every tick deals damage. Rend cost increased to 30 Rage (was 10 Rage). Rend’s first hit now deals 150% weapon damage. Rend’s duration decreased to 8 seconds (was 15 seconds). Rend now deals damage every 2 seconds (was 3 seconds). Rend’s periodic damage has been increased to 2.5x attack power (was 2.4x attack power). Initial hit decreased to 150% weapon damage, down from 280%. Periodic damage increased to 2.5x AP per tick, up from 2.4x AP. Shattered Defenses (Artifact trait) now causes Colossus Smash to increase the damage of your next Mortal Strike or Execute by 60% (was 30%). This effect no longer increases the critical strike chance of Mortal Strike or Execute. Slam damage increased by 35%. Titanic Might now increases the duration of Colossus Smash by 8 seconds (was 16 seconds), and now also reduces the cooldown of Colossus Smash by 8 seconds. Trauma is now moved to Level 45. Trauma is now also activated by Execute. Void Cleave (Artifact trait) damage increased by 100%. Whirlwind damage increased to 90% weapon damage per hit, now costs 30 Rage (was 25 Rage). Holy changes Batman! That’s a lot! Don’t worry we’ll go into more detail below!Curoar367 5d
Oct 26, 2010 Welcome Warriors: Please Read! Welcome to the Warrior forum! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss the warrior class with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy, so we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct (http://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct) and guidelines (http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/15252595157) before posting. Important Reminders: Search The search function at the top of the World of Warcraft community site is extremely effective and robust. Before you create a new forum topic, please be use it to search for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer for which you are looking. Making a new thread on an existing subject can result in your thread being deleted or, if you continue to re-post the same content, the loss of your forum privileges for spamming. Rating The forum rating system can be used to promote positive discussion, demote unhelpful comments, and even report posts that violate the forum Code of Conduct. By hovering over a post you'll be presented with several options, including a "thumbs up" (Like) and a "thumbs down" (Dislike) icon. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon will rate the post up. If enough people like a post, it will gain a Highly Rated status and appear at the top of related search results. Highly Rated posts will also have a highlighted background. Clicking the "thumbs down" icon will expand a drop-down menu which will include "Dislike," "Trolling, "Spam" and "Report" options. "Dislike" will rate the post down. If enough people dislike a post, it will be darkened, and with a lot of dislikes it will be hidden completely. You can also quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of a violation. Please note that you can only rate each post once. Use your power wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community. Have fun posting on these forums, and good luck with your adventures in Azeroth!Lylirra1 Oct 26, 2010
28m 45 SECONDS ON COLOSSUS SMASH? 45 SECONDS ON COLOSSUS SMASH? Thats really cool. No battle cry? Basically you HAVE to go avatar and if you don't you wont do damage ever. Don't let me talk about stupid tier 75 talents, they tilt me. It feels SO terrible to play ArmsAvelina30 28m
29m Protection is *terrible* Protection feels like a ruined spec to me. Putting Ignore Pain on the GCD has wrecked the flow of everything, particularly if you try to use Vengeance; forcing a choice between rage generation and defensive abilities just isn't fun in the least. Everything feels Iike you’re just... waiting. Suffering from a perpetual delay. If this doesn't change, then I feel like I'm going to have to switch to my Death Knight or Paladin, in spite of the heavy investment I've placed into my warrior over the course of a decade. I'm very unhappy about how this is shaping up.Kromp75 29m
45m about to boost a warrior Will i regret it? i'm hearing that warrior is not so good if i want to get into pvp.Boogeymann19 45m
49m Please take Ignore Pain off the GCD With the changes to IP being a static 40 rage and being a husk of what it once was it feels even worse that it is on the GCD. It does not feel good in dungeon content when I have to choice between picking up threat or mitigating damage. The spammyness of prot warrior from Legion will no longer be present due to the static 40 rage and our rage generation being gutted. If I have the rage to do so I feel I should be able to immediately cast revenge followed by IP or vice versa. Without this it feels like warriors are either sacrificing aggro versus surviving which is a terrible place to be in. This is the only tank that I have run into issues with when it comes to the GCD and warrior feels terrible due to this.Trogaul14 49m
49m Devastate / Devastator Blizzard: Please make Devastate (and Devastator talent) generate rage. They seem pretty worthless in their current state after pre-patch.Doomzone5 49m
51m You're almost as good as a... Paladin. Try harder Warriors =PArgontus14 51m
58m Am I doing something wrong? Literally for MONTHS, I login daily, switch to Prot and go to Neltharion's Vault in highmountain to check for the hidden artifact shield. Literally...months....every...single...day... It never there.. What am I doing wrong?!Naiyr5 58m
1h Best looking warrior? (Animations) So decided I'll use my free boost on a warrior, one of the few classes I don't have yet, but was wondering what you all felt was the best looking warrior? How about animations? My preference would be horde, I don't care about the gender, or the racials. (this isn't going to be a progression toon)Kegaran22 1h
1h DELETE FURIOUS SLASH TALENT That is all. I don't care if you replace it with anything. I don't care if there is just an empty talent slot with nothing so long as I don't have to look at it anymoreDrogore5 1h
1h Arms VS Fury (PvP)? Which do you prefer right now and why?Orkan6 1h
1h Lack of Arms healing = very obvious? Does the complete lack of any healing in Arms bug anyone now? It wasn't outstanding with the artifact traits but to me it feels very noticeable having nothing. Is it just me who misses what little we had?Kenos21 1h
1h Arms is pretty Bad dosent really do any dmg in pvpKllth35 1h
2h Rate That Warrior Mog #4 Keep rating mogs :)Tannatoz131 2h
3h prot war arena possible in BFA? prot war arena possible in BFA? just trying to find opinions/info on the topic, thank youVirmonk0 3h
6h xmog im newer to the game and im 205 il and i was wondering what are some cool and easy transmogs to farm and i guess my biggest question is how do i farm them?Threxor0 6h
6h Prot pvp spec? Im just coming back from a long break before new exp, i heard prot is fun in pvp atm. What spec are ppl running?Wârlock2 6h
7h Prot is so much fun in PVP now I am enjoying Prot warrior a lot now, with a lot of CC abilities prot warrior is fun in PVP and PVE, especially with war mod on the honor talents really help a lot. I am fine Prot warrior didn't have any great changes or abilities getting pruned. Its the same good ol functional prot warrior.Ragejin7 7h
7h Protection Warriors Do you think their is any chance that they will start from scratch and rebuild protection warriors into a viable class again post 8.0?Joehex10 7h
8h BFA prot Hello warrior forum. As a lot of you are doing I'm trying to find which chars I want to play in BFA. I want to main a rogue and have my main alt as either a prot warrior or a brewmaster monk. Basically I'm just here to ask you warriors how much has changed from the current rendition of prot warrior? I like the current warrior and best of all I love tanks with sword and shield.Dattboi20 8h
8h Worst overall tank for raiding and mythic+ According to Sco at least. Now that he has both released his perspective and discussed the strengths and weaknesses of each tank in both environments it's made clear that warrior sits in the back for both of them. What can be done to fix this?Hrundi14 8h
8h Arms is ALMOST pefect. So like the title says, i feel like arms is mostly a really fun and engaging spec. The baseline spec is ALMOST perfect imo. But it does have some issues, just a few. Actually just 1 big issue. (DISCLAIMER: This is just my opinion.) The Issue: Downtime. It's not a huge deal, especially at 20% haste, but it does happen, especially if you don't get tactician procs. Sometimes you just don't have enough rage. I don't expect the spec to be as fast as fury, nor should it be, but when these downtime moments happen it just hurts. Nobody like to just not touch the keyboard for almost 5 seconds. My solution? Just make Overpower give us 15 rage. This would help immensely with reducing downtime periods and also help out in the execute phase. We have zero frequent baseline ways to generate rage outside of auto attacks and charge. Plus, it would help solve the only other issue i have with arms. The other Issue: Overpower feels nearly useless in AoE. Why? Well outside of sweeping strikes (which is not AoE btw) the ability is just a free single target attack that feels pointless. You use it when you have nothing else to do, no cool downs or rage to spend on Whirlwind. So if it gave us rage, that would mean more Whirlwinds, therefore more AoE, therefore it would be useful in AoE. It's just a little idea i had while testing it out on the beta and on live. Let me know what you guys think. Does arms need 30% haste to not have downtime? Does Overpower feel just as useless in AoE for you as it does for me?Mmrclean1 8h
9h What legendary to buy for a new 110? That would help the most in PvE between now and 116?Brewzerker2 9h
9h Soooo... We gonna be any good this xpac? Love this warrior but nobody wanted me in RBG groups. Was extremely difficult to get to 1800. How are we looking in beta?Letmebangbru7 9h
11h Arms' Mastery Why is Arms' Mastery in BfA a Prot passive? Is there any other class whose Mastery is a baseline feature of another spec or class? Furthermore, why are Sudden Death and Bladestorm available to other specs at all? I know this isn't the first time that this has been the case, but it seems silly that Arms hands out old talents and abilities to other specs, while not seeming to gain anything of theirs in return. Hell, Fury's Bladestorm cools down faster, too. Whuddup wit dat? Frankly I find it frustrating because I like Arms and I want to play Arms, but Fury seems to get most of the same goodies, while also having sustain and proper Rage generation. I don't want to switch to Fury, dual-wielding plate classes are lame and I can't even mog Quel'delar+Quel'serrar as Fury anymore. I can't imagine I'm the only person raising an eyebrow at the way they've allocated abilities across the specs, sure? When I play my Mage, I don't get to Ignite targets as Frost, and I can't fling out Frozen Orb when I'm Fire. Why should Fury get to do the big Arms thing, and do it more often, and get rage for doing?Maerhyn12 11h
11h Can no longer Bladestorm out of Disarms I don't know if this was an intended change or not, but prior to prepatch if you were disarmed you could Bladestorm out of it.Grevo4 11h
12h 1v1, is there a class a warrior should beat? Assuming that both people are equally geared, is there any class that an arms warrior should be able to beat 1v1? How about a fury warrior, is there any class they should beat 1v1?Jassar24 12h
13h Charge Hamstring /use Charge /use Hamstring Macro isn't working now. Why?Ghost18 13h
14h arms I reached level 10-I,m unable to activate arms spec,I can activate the other 2 specs.Does this become available later?Erexion2 14h
14h Secret of the Axes (ARMS HIDDEN APPEARANCE) Quest is up for me (for the first time I've ever been on with it lol). Tichondrius, US server. Just wanted to let y'all know.Höund1 14h
18h LAST MINUTE HELP: Warrior or Dk BFA? Hey guys wondering which u prefer and why. I tried both unholy dk and fury warrior on PTR. Seems unholy is kind of clunky and sometimes gotta wait for runes to recharge? (Some downtime + clunky feel). On the other hand, fury is a lot of button mashing. I am undecided which to main. Pvp side, which do u prefer for bg and arena? Which is historically better? I am leaning towards warrior, fury specced.. Thanks!Donaldtrump24 18h
21h No more aoe stuns ? No AOE stuns for both arm and fury ? I dont get why keep nerfing warrior. also charge is seriously broken. I want 7.35 arm warrior back current arm warrior feels like half finished buildPhoenixe0 21h
22h Shield Block Weak Aura? Hi, Does anyone have a shield block weak aura like what Sco is using in this video below (yellow bars)? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ET2Fn3i1lg I have never used Weak Aura's before and I've managed to get an ignore pain bar and rage bar (thanks to custom templates) but I have no idea how to make the two shield block charges work independently from each other like he has.Bashaka3 22h
22h Battle Cry/Odyn's Fury withdrawal I'm already missing this combo! RIP gathering 15 things and insta-killing them with two globals.Ekhana16 22h
23h What happened to charge? I'm finding myself literally charging nothing. I noticed they shortened the root time, which is bull!@#$ but not unexpected. I don't really need the root, but it was there to fix the mechanic. If you're going to remove it, then at least add something to fix the charge. Edit: I just tried to charge a demon hunter that was right in front of me, and my character literally turned and charged to the right. It didn't even try to charge into the DH. How is this a thing again?Nokiafone5 23h
1d Leveling as Fury too hard ? Hey guys. I'm used to play Hunter and Warlock. In other words, the easy pet classes. But in Beta a tried to level a Fury Warrior from lvl 1 and fell in love with the new rotation. At lower levels, Fury just destroyed everything, until I got to around lvl 35 and notice I could not kill Stitches in Duskwood. I mean, the spec shines against multiple weak mobs, but there is not enough healing to kill elites. As melee, I already played a little bit of Retribution until lvl 60, and this was easy just because this guy has so much mitigation. But Paladin is boring. Also tried Enhancement, but I hit a roadblock at lvl 40 (too squishy, could not even engage two enemies at the same time). So, my question: How is leveling Fury at mid-higher levels? I'm used to ranged pet classes, so I confess being at melee without a pet is scary to me. Is the leveling experience reasonably pleasuring (meaning I won't die all the time)?Darkmor2 1d
1d Arms And Fury Feel Awesome I can't decide what to go. The slow movement of Arms is fantastic, and the high speed berserker is awesome on Fury. Anyone else excited?Hadén9 1d
1d What's better? TLDR: Whats the best last 2 talents for maximum DPS as Fury So I've been seeing/hearing the contest between whats better in a PvE setting Dragons Roar/Anger Management or Bladestorm/Siegebreaker or Bladestorm/Anger Management Is there anyone who's actually done the number samples and figured out whats the best?Camshow4 1d
1d 110-120 Leveling Legendaries? For Arms/Fury, what legendaries do you recommend for leveling (or do you plan to) level with? They shut down at 115 right?Bigxl4 1d
1d Arms warrior with a shield? silly I play arms for the two hand weps,but the only viable talent is defensive stance.they give me a shield,if i want to use a shield ill roll protection not arms why they gotta be like thisHerbgreasey12 1d
1d Fix Charge. The 1s root after charging the player is not working atm in PvP.Moiers11 1d
1d Execute and Overpower sounds For the love of god, is there anyway we can get the sounds back that we had prior to the patch. There was no need to change them.Bgored1 1d
1d QoL Weakauras for Fury Wrote a few QOL WA's for Fury, posting them in case anybody would like to use them. ---- Rampage Weakaura: [url]https://wago.io/S1ykNWaXX[/url] Updated version of my Rampage aura from Legion, now triggers and makes a noise depending on which Rampage talent you have selected. 75 with Carnage, 85 with Massacre, and 95 with FB. ---- Execute Weakaura: [url]https://wago.io/BkOdUsy4Q[/url] Shows normally when available, glows when you're enraged, displays the CD when on CD. Written with SD procs in mind. ---- Dragon Roar Weakaura: [url]https://wago.io/Hkk3HoyE7[/url] Pretty much like the Execute aura, shows the cd, shows the ability normally when available, glows and makes a noise when enraged. ---- Raging Blow Weakaura: [url]https://wago.io/BJY1wiJ4X[/url] Made this just to make tracking RB easier, displays two RB icons at 2 stacks, one icon at 1 stack, and displays the CD of the ability when on CD ---- Whirlwind Tracker Weakaura: https://wago.io/B1IDelgEQ Displays the number of stacks remaining in the middle of the icon and has two progress bars that signify the number of stacks remaining on your buff. Icon re-colors once your stacks reach 0.Seramore3 1d
1d Need help with addons for Warrior Recently switched to Warrior, and I'm looking for some addons that will make seeing my procs and dmg+ windows more visible than just constantly looking for the small debuff icons below my character. Specifically for Enrage, Furious Slash(when taken), Frothing Berzerker(when taken), Siegebreaker(when taken), Death Wish timer countdown, Battle Trance, and Enduring Rage, I get confused with Weakauras, so something more simplistic and direct that I can organize would be ideal. Perhaps a shiny notifier or a countdown meter for the buff of some sort. Thanks!Delainey4 1d
1d Just got off a 3 year break from WoW... Skipped all of Legion but am interested in checking out BFA. Sitting here at level 100. Fury or Arms for leveling to 110 now that patch 8.0 is out?Worf4 1d
1d CWES If anyone uses the Classic Warrior Execute Sound (CWES) mod, you can fix it by changing a single line in the Main.lua file. Change this line: function CWESFrame:UNIT_SPELLCAST_SUCCEEDED(unitID, spell, rank, lineID, spellID) To this: function CWESFrame:UNIT_SPELLCAST_SUCCEEDED(unitID, lineID, spellID)Lorz0 1d
1d Overpowering Foes: Arms PVE 8.0 A quick thank you to Archimtiros, Warriorsari, Corejo, and all of the Warriors of the Legion Alpha/Beta. Your hard work and dedication is testament to the warrior Community. Introduction: Hello my name is Curoar (think of it like que-roar) and I’m here to help new players as well as veteran players get a firm understanding of what's happening to Arms in 8.0 in terms of PVE. I’ve been writing this guide since Mists of Pandaria, and hope to continue updating this guide all throughout Battle for Azeroth. There hasn’t been a huge shift in playstyle, but a lot of quality of life changes have occurred for Arms in PVE. If you have any suggestions to add to the guide please leave it in comments and I’ll come back and check it every now and then. PLEASE NOTE! Despite 8.0, launching this guide will be constantly updated and changed based on inevitable balance changes Blizzard will make. During this time stat-weights, talents, consumables, and enchants are all subject to change. Table of Contents: I. Wait?! What happened to the spec?: Changes from 7.3.5. to 8.0 https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20765707002#post-1 II. Simming Your Characer https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20765707002#post-1 III. Stat Priority https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20765707002#post-1 IV. Gems, Enchants, and Consumables https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20765707002#post-1 V. Races https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20765707002#post-2 VI. Talents https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20765707002#post-2 VII. Azerite Abilities https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20765707002#post-3 VIII. Rotation Priority and Cooldowns https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20765707002#post-3 IX. FAQs https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20765707002#post-3 I. Wait?! What happened to the spec?: Changes from 7.35 to 8.0 Arms has had quite a few ability changes, but for the most part these abilities take the place of other abilities previously in our rotation. We have pretty much a zero net gain on our abilities, so nothing too much should be changing. Battle Cry/Recklessness removed Cleave removed Mastery changed. Mastery is now Deep Wounds. Striking an enemy with Mortal Strike, Cleave, Execute, Ravager or Bladestorm inflicts deep wounds, causing the enemy to bleed for (53.82% of attack power) over 3 seconds. Overpower is no longer a talent is now a baseline ability. Overpower no longer has an increased critical strike chance. Overpower increases the damage of your nor next Mortal strike by 30%, stacking up to 2 times. Colossus Smash has changed. Colossus Smash now increases the damage you deal to the target by 30%. 45 Second Cooldown. Sweeping Strikes is no longer a talent and is now a baseline ability. Sweeping Strikes (For 10 seconds your single-target damaging abilities hit 1 additional target within 8 yards for 80% damage.) New Passive Seasoned Soldier (Your auto attack critical strikes generate 30% more rage.) Battle Shout has returned to the Warrior kit, and now increases the attack power of all raid and party members by 10%.That’s a lot! Don’t worry we’ll go into more detail below! II. Simming your Character In the past simming (What gear and talents affect your DPS in the best way possible) your character was something that was often awkward (Anyone remember TBC spreadsheets? Curoar remembers), and at times confusing and intimidating for players. However that is in the past, and today it much easier to understand. Raidbots.com allows for easy to understand simulation for your characters. As such whenever you obtain a new piece of gear or are curious about how a talent will interact with your character, you should probably sim it to make sure your getting the maximum benefit. Whenever changing anything, make sure you check and sim your character. III. Stat Priorities With the removal of Stromkar (I’ll miss you buddy) and Battle Cry, a lot of our passive critical strike has been removed from the spec. Add in the addition of the Seasoned Soldier passive, our stat priority shifts dramatically, then what it was in Legion. This means gear with critical strike, will now be very good for us instead of going right into the trash can. The stat priorities for Arms as of the 8.0 Pre-Patch is as follows... Critical Strike > Haste > Versatility >Mastery Critical Strike: Ah, I’ve missed you buddy. Critical Strike is now again a very powerful and potent stat for Arms. Allowing us to generate additional rage off our Auto-Attacks, while also just making big numbers. And who doesn’t love big numbers? Haste: Haste improves how quickly we attack with our main hand weapon, as well as reduces the cooldown of Mortal Strike and our Global Cooldown. This means we generate rage faster and use our signature abilities more frequently. Haste has become a far more important stat than in the past due to the GCD reduction and the fact that almost all of our abilities interact with Tactician. More abilities, more tactician resets. Versatility: Versatility is a stat that increases your damage, healing and absorption done. It also and reduces the damage you take by half the amount of the damage increased. This is a solid stat as its a flat damage boost to everything we do, as well as improves our survivability in raids. Mastery at the moment is listed as our last stat priority due to the dot, not rolling over. Unlike other similar dots (such as a Fire Mage’s ignite) Arms’ mastery doesn’t roll over when re-applied. When we re-apply Deep Wounds, we lose whatever remaining damage that was left in the dot. III. Gems, Enchants, and Consumables Gems Gems: Deadly Amber Blaze Gems are the Same as in Legion. The sockets only appear randomly on gear from drops, and you can only gem once for Primary stats, and the rest must be secondary stats. You should use the following gems below. Enchants: Weapon Enchant: Deadly Navigation Rings: Pact of Critical Strike Consumables: A good player is always prepared for raids so make sure you have these items if you wish to maximize your DPS. Food - Bountiful Captain’s Feast Flasks - Flask of the Undertow Potion - ??? (Damage Potions have yet to be implemented on Beta) Pre-potting is something that’s existed since WotLK when blizzard changed the cooldowns for potions. It’s advised you pop a potion right as you begin an encounter and then use another potion somewhere over the course of the fight (Hopefully once your cooldowns are up again). This is vital when you’re pushing progression fights.Curoar25 1d
1d Fury damage really low after pre-patch in PvP Not doing nearly as much as before.Brodikus21 1d
1d The Pre Expansion Reaction Thus Far https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5wVi-aRIBB0 This video has my personal opinion of the pre expansion that just came out, what do you think of the pre expansion thus far? What do you guys think of the new ui, the item leveling scaling, and the connectivity issues that WoW was having the day the pre was released? What do you guys think of fury warriors right now and their new talents?Bombwreck7 1d