Warrior

Sep 14, 2012 best combination of weapon for fury Gurth+Ess Gurth+Ataraxis Ess+Ess Ess+Ataraxis Ataraxis+AtaraxisAishiburn8 Sep 14, 2012
Sep 14, 2012 @Thursday MINE. MINE. MINE. ME. PANDAS. AND BACON.Clutche142 Sep 14, 2012
Sep 14, 2012 fury vs arms can someone tell me whats better for pve right now, arms or fury, and how about at 90, does anyone know?Magonegro0 Sep 14, 2012
Sep 14, 2012 New Warrior I am gonna level a warrior and was wonder what spec I should use and would it be faster to do quest or to do dungeon?Pushka4 Sep 14, 2012
Sep 14, 2012 Best Warrior Names I want to get back in touch with the warrior community & see what my fellow warriors unique names are. Rate the best names game =) ~ Scout DnkypunchDnkypunch500 Sep 14, 2012
Sep 14, 2012 Any other warriors troll with a mage in BG ? When I get a streak of bad random BG's (sometimes their is just no healer to stick too) I log on my mage and troll. By trolling I mean that I've picked up Ring of Frost instead of FrostJaw (I smile everytime I catch someone in it) and I just CC the !@#$ out of everyone. Someone try to pick on you ? Just use your toolkit and stay behind your teammates. Either they will over extend and get killed or they will get tired to waste their time on you and will pick up another target. Facerolling on a mage won't kill skilled players but facerolling your escape tool will make you last forever thats a sure thing.Zouave3 Sep 14, 2012
Sep 14, 2012 we have a major situation on our hands my shoulders don't show up on my avi/armory :cMaybe12 Sep 14, 2012
Sep 14, 2012 5.0 Fury Help hey guys, i was wondering if anyone could help me and let me know what i should be looking for as fury, i know strength is first, then what comes next? and what are the caps for the stats, can anyone plz help meViíruz8 Sep 14, 2012
Sep 13, 2012 Two Warriors One Account Hey guys. I've always been a pvp person. I love it so much. So I have my MS arms spec for pvp, and i'm going to be gearing prot pvp in MoP for my guild (which is also quite fun.) Now I want to do Fury dps too... Unfortunately there isn't a tri-spec in the game. So my question is as the title states... Do I want to make a second warrior for pve only?Monikth12 Sep 13, 2012
Sep 13, 2012 NO REND!? lel no rend, finally I can stand playing my favorite class. WoohooSachtler7 Sep 13, 2012
Sep 13, 2012 Rogues Vs. Warriors Am i the only one getting bursted down in a stun lock?(to death)Imfoodspec2 Sep 13, 2012
Sep 13, 2012 My stat priority on Prot tanking atm It seems that decided to go into a cross hybrid curve of DR between the model of Wrath and Cata; If you look at the link below; we can see that depending on where you are on the curve of the Dodge / parry ratio; you will want a different proportion of Dodge/parry. http://sacredduty.net/2012/07/06/avoida ... op-part-3/ I will also update this post as I gather more information; and keep in mind this is very much a warrior perspective for Cata and MoP; I would be very interested in doing the Math for the prot paladin if someone get shoot me the ratios for the mastery with the block rating and such; and also what are the different defensive abilities comparable to shield block and shield barrier. Also, if you are a DK or a Druid; get a shield and talk to me. Cataclysm (Paladin & Warriors) : I beleive that a key point right now to optimize your tank is to use this trinket Soulshifter Vortex Which gives 3278 Mastery on hit.(Approximately 17% uptime) As everyone noticed; the change dramatically the mastery rating; I do not know what it is for paladins so I cannot theocraft to much only give a guideline about it. For Warriors ; the ratio is 1 rating is 0.012275 approximately. Back to the reasoning, since being blocked cap is no longer possible, we will have to get the next best option which is max crit block cap (Blocks 60% instead of 30%). Now back to the math; approximately 17.6% of your block is being given by automatically the default mastery at 85, probably will be different at 90. So you will need to contribute 82.4% by your gear and the mastery buff which is 6712 mastery, an amount even with the best gear available is unreachable. My warrior has 2668 which is close the highest amount you can obtain. So the theory here is that maximise your ability the handle and minimize the damage taken; you will have this trinket to make you push throught that cap of 100% crit block and use Aura addon to show when this trinket pops, and use shield block at the same time (Blocks all incoming attacks) in Short for Cata; you will need as a warrior 3434 Mastery (Including the mastery buff!) to push yourself to the cap of 6712, reforge the rest of your gear into Hit; Expertise soft cap if you wish more damage and more defensive abilities for a fun gameplay, or follow the rules of the logs graphic shown in the link to have the appropriate ratio of Parry - Dodge. Also, since I know many are lazy about the theocrafting of their alts, here is that info for you: Dodge / Parry % before DR 10% / 20% 15% / 40% 20% / 55%Narph0 Sep 13, 2012
Sep 13, 2012 Should I play a war or start over First off sorry for miss spells. On my phone. Ok here it gos, I have a lvl 83 warr. I stopped playing for about a year. Maybe more. Befor that when I did play I tanked a bunch of dungeons and heroics in lk. Nothing big but had a blast doing it. Along came a patch, ummm was thr patch where they put in mastery I think. I couldn't tank any more after that. I really didn't try. I talents was all screwed up and I just didn't want to deal with it any more. Fast forward to last night. Renew sub. Log in, look at my action bars, I'm lost.. Totally lost. New trees. Some things removed. Some things new. Ugh what a mess. I don't know if I'm better off just rerolling a new toon and learning all over or maybe clear everything off and add a few things at a time.Geekosauve5 Sep 13, 2012
Sep 13, 2012 The second warrior blues. Oh what to do with my second warrior.Joesepi3 Sep 13, 2012
Sep 13, 2012 I'm hoping level 90 will be better... Yeah? Currently, I do not feel much like an Arms "WARRIOR." To anyone who's familiar with Halo, I feel like a retarded grunt. We get killed extremely easily, have little chance of survival, and just run out and die, barely putting up much of a fight. Especially since I'm gnome. It's like I am a grunt playing against a bunch of Master Chiefs. I know I don't have full cata gear or anything, but seriously I shouldn't be this easy to kill. It's to the point where I feel people are more eager to kill warriors than healers just because we are easy points. My only chance of a decent run in BGs is to stick with the biggest group possible and only target enemies who are already getting at least double teamed. Chances are I will still die in such scenarios. In short, I'm hoping substantial changes will be made with the launch of MoP and the gameplay for us warriors at level 90 will hopefully reaffirm our title as WARRIOR. If not I will (with tears coming to my eyes) ditch my Arms spec entirely and just go Fury for the hell of it (if I'm going to suck, might as well suck while looking awesome with two double handed weapons, right?)... Or I will just use my warrior for tanking.Nazor36 Sep 13, 2012
Sep 13, 2012 second wind Is it still nerfed or did they fix it yet?Iroñthor0 Sep 13, 2012
Sep 13, 2012 Issue with Raging Blow procs. Evening fellow face smashers. I'm having an issue with getting my two GCD's in between BTs. I only have a 70 ms latency, I think this issue is server side. There seems to be a delay after using BT to when the game actually realizes I'm enraged and says "hey, use this cool raging blow ability". On my end, If I wait until the game tells me this, I will put BT on a GCD if I try to use a second ability in between. I find myself having to try and queue a RB even though it's not up yet. If it doesn't come up, then I have to move on. Am I forced to forever try and queue up a RB, then move on to other abilities if it isn't?Kunther27 Sep 13, 2012
Sep 13, 2012 Stop QQing about warrior pvp Everybody crying about how terrible warriors are in pvp is ridiculous. There is nothing wrong with our class, you just have to know how to use your cds correctly. 5.0.4 has given us an entire arsenal of stuns, interrupts, and spell reflects. Sure we don't have as many selfheals as the other classes, but come on we're WARRIORS we shouldn't be sitting around healing anyway! If you use your abilities correctly our very limited selfheals are more than adequate.Fartfacefred1 Sep 13, 2012
Sep 13, 2012 macro for hs/slam? Hey guys I was wondering if there is a way to macro has with 2+ tfb and to use slam if under?Razuras3 Sep 13, 2012
Sep 13, 2012 what is the Glyph of Gushing Wound "Your Deep Wound is bloodier than normal." what does that mean "bloodier than normal"? increase bleeding damage or deal AOE bleeding or more bleeding animation or something else? cuz i dont wanna waste like 300 gold on an useless glyph.Gigacream8 Sep 13, 2012
Sep 13, 2012 Holy crap!!! just found out....I SHOT THE SHERIFF!!! heard this song on my ipod today thought I would shareSünderella1 Sep 13, 2012
Sep 13, 2012 Second wind.... Is AbSolute SH*TKilth22 Sep 13, 2012
Sep 13, 2012 how you guys feel about the warrior talents? having all 10 classes at level cap, just saying i felt that overall the warrior ones were the lamest of the bunch to pick through in particular the 3rd and 5th tiers for pve really hate the 3rd tier.. reminds of the shaman 3rd tier wondering if its just me or anyone else with a warrior feels similarlyZharshoul24 Sep 13, 2012
Sep 13, 2012 Outside of CDS I do no damage at all. INC World of Castercraft v2Vidrosh26 Sep 13, 2012
Sep 13, 2012 @ Thursday Paid a guild mate to go to Moon Guard and read MRP profiles over Mumble. Many lulz were had, and innocences shattered.Lukar4 Sep 13, 2012
Sep 13, 2012 Warrior Suggestion towards Blizzard I originally posted this under the 'Suggestion' part of Opening a ticket, but personally I thought it deserved a little bit more Love. If this is in the wrong place, I apologize. This suggestion is a very fair suggestion towards the Warrior class. This is a brilliant suggestion in my opinion, The warrior class' Mortal strike should have a 3 second cooldown instead of 6, and 'Taste for Blood' should have a higher chance of popping up! The maximum stacks for Tast for Blood should be 10, The reason i think this would be brilliant is... to give a sought of reward for having knowledge over your class, I guess meaning it will make it more skillfull, if that sounds right?Reinn10 Sep 13, 2012
Sep 13, 2012 Fury Rotations/Rage tips? I don't feel that I am utilizing my Fury Warrior's abilities to it's full capacity. I understand hit= rage & dps but I find myself doing too much keymashing with wildly mixed results, both in dps & rage generation. I've also read that Arms Warriors excel in both categories, but I rolled Fury and am sticking with it. My talent points are Warbringer & Impending Victory. Also have Major Glyph of Bloodthirst. My tool bar, in order: Bloodthirst, Wild Strike, Raging Blow, Execute, Heroic Strike, Whirlwind, Thunder Clap, Impending Victory, Charge, Sunder Armor, EMfH & Taunt. Suggestions?Ranexerox2 Sep 13, 2012
Sep 13, 2012 Hateful Gladiator Transmog? Any ideas on a matching belt and boots? I'll probably be using the T6 ones along with the Bulwark of Azzinoth but does anyone have any suggestions?Faliz2 Sep 13, 2012
Sep 13, 2012 @Wednesday HEY HEY HEY! I WIN!!!! do you know why you eat dessert when you are stressed out?..... It's because stressed backwards is desserts!!!!!!!Sünderella93 Sep 13, 2012
Sep 13, 2012 Dont pvp warriors suck at pvp now getting hit for 85k chaos bolts, 59k ice lances and cant even get close even with our double charge why cant we hit like beasts if we have to get close to the enemy its not like we survive that long anywayWarrìor37 Sep 13, 2012
Sep 12, 2012 Swifty's Fury sword and shield 1 shot macro ....it appears to be in this video at the 6:58 mark ... thoughts ? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8I5atQA853wChòpper8 Sep 12, 2012
Sep 12, 2012 Less dammage than lesser geared wars Hi fellow wowers i am haveing a issue with my brethen. i see wars in twilight gear and weapons out dpsing me here and there and i have mostly 397 gear. i hit colosus smash berserker rage mortal strike overpower and slam when rage is at top and to fill in time until next mortal strike plus use battle shout. yesterday a fury with 378 armour and weapons outed me by a good deal on the twilight hourglass dragon. Am i doing it wrong? how i do not know. are other wowers using cheat hacks to up thier dammage. my internet is tops so how. too bad i don't have a real life wow friend like swifty to watch me and critique me. i am very dissapointed. He was a fury warrior but i have been lower in dps than i ought to be with others many times also. help me outSienfeld5 Sep 12, 2012
Sep 12, 2012 Rmmkay.. what's the PvE spec now? Is it Fury? I use to always be arms spec, I even macroed basically all of my abilities to stance dance from battle to beserker stance for extra dps. Is that not the way to go anymore? I just started playing this toon this patch and I'm confused as hell : / If anyone can give me some advice on what the new spec is I'd appreciate it :DProtank8 Sep 12, 2012
Sep 12, 2012 Warrior Charge range 1. Shockwave is a 10 yd range 2. Charge has a minimum range of 8 yds 3. It is possible to shockwave a player without being in the minimum required charge range. 4. The range of shockwave can be exceeded without ever coming into the minimum range of charge. Charge appears to have a minimum range of about 12 yds, not 8yds. Discuss.Cleyn12 Sep 12, 2012
Sep 12, 2012 Fury or Arms for PvP in MoP Fury or Arms look better for PvP in MoP? How about in Warrior/RDruid in 2s and double healer warrior in 3s?Emlasker12 Sep 12, 2012
Sep 12, 2012 Spell reflect's damage seems lower So since the 5.0.4 patch i have been using spell reflect to counter arcane blast, mind blast, pyroblast and other hard hitting spells. sadly, they seem to do a weak amount of damage to the caster, usually around 9k sometimes lower. I know for sure that these spells (if they would hit me) would hit for much harder than that. Does spell reflect do less damage because i as a warrior have no spell power?Gravemind6 Sep 12, 2012
Sep 12, 2012 Sweeping strikes Why does it have a cooldown? It lasts 10sec on a 10sec cooldown, but what is the point? It only makes it harder to reapply in the thick of a fight. I think it would feel better if we could reapply it anytime without that cooldown. This way we could keep the buff rolling without having to worry if there was still a 1sec cooldown on it when we tried to use it. Any thoughts on that?Jordicus5 Sep 12, 2012
Sep 12, 2012 Fury at low levels? I recently switched to fury from arms bc i thought it was really BA that i could dw 2handers... and i noticed a pretty large dps loss in the process. During dung runs i would usually be 1-2 top dps above or below tank always.. since switching i am not putting out nearly as much damage when i was arms. So my question is fury bad for low lvl warriors or am i just using a bad rotation?Gromnash1 Sep 12, 2012
Sep 12, 2012 Suggestion to fix deadly calm as a CD... I feel a lot of warriors feel that deadly calm, as it is, is a broken cd without much worth. I've got a suggestion that would make it more useful. let deadly calm reduce the cost of the next three HS's or cleaves. this would allow it to stack better with TfB, and make it a good burst cd when timed with 4-5 stacks of TfB I feel. maybe reduce it's cd to 45-60 sec cd to make it something you have to watch to optimize you dps. any thoughts on this?Sçar2 Sep 12, 2012
Sep 12, 2012 PvP Gemming Questions Is strength better than PvP power? I'm wondering what to use for yellow sockets. Strength, i believe, affects block/parry chance still. PvP power affects self heals as well as healing recieved in PvP Zones. My shoulders have a +10 str socket bonus if I gem a yellow socket, what would be more wise, to gem +25 str +25 resi(+10 str), +25 PvP power +25 resi(+10 str). I'm also trying to learn what to put in my Prismatic Sockets, what provides more offensive pressure, PvP power or Strength. Red Sockets: +50 Str Blue: +50 PvP Power Yellow: +25 Str +25 Resi vs +25 PvP Power +25 Resi Thanks for any replies.Atraydeez5 Sep 12, 2012
Sep 12, 2012 Lol at swifty 5.0 macro ok first off new video is only funny because he says it will get nerfed after the video, my first thought was oh hes gonna be 100-200king people with a 1her, no hes hitting dudes with no res for 50-80k, mages ice lance does that buddy in general nothing to see here, if blizz nerfed something out of that video people would LOL at warriors even moreCavedeath1 Sep 12, 2012
Sep 12, 2012 Any addon for new taste for blood? Is there any recent addon that can track the number of stack of taste for blood? I really do hate to check my debuffs and try to figure out the amount of stacks every time it procs (i really do hate how TfB works now too, but that's another story). Thanks.Yessir7 Sep 12, 2012
Sep 12, 2012 Wild Strike, how can I fit it in? It's my understanding that priority is always CS > BT > RB > WS, with this priority, I am finding WS procs are always running up against RB/BT. I very very rarely get a "clean" opportunity to hit 3 WS procs between BT's. So I am hardly using WS. How should it fit in?Ustadbaba14 Sep 12, 2012
Sep 12, 2012 Warrior PvP (Arms) I was reading some of the stuff from the thread that's already up, but it's no longer useful (I think) since that latest patch. Could someone tell me what glyphs I need and talents to choose? Thanks in advance!Thorc4 Sep 12, 2012
Sep 12, 2012 67-85 Questing Fury or Arms? So Im currently questing from 67 and trying to get to 85 before MoP. Can you please tell me which talent is better for questing? I tested out Fury, and some how I cant get any rage? What is the preferred talent for questing as a warrior in the patch before MoP.Rougeinplate0 Sep 12, 2012
Sep 12, 2012 New Rage Mechanics Don't Seem Warrior-like... This is just my personal opinion, but I REALLY don't like the new rage mechanics. Why was bloodthirst made to generate rage? The buttons I hit for my rotation are the same so it's not like it added complexity to our rotation; the only thing is that I pretty much have bloodthirst macro'd into as many of my abilities as possible. It doesn't really give me better control over my rage either and makes my warrior super clumsy to play in certain aspects (cleave fights). If possible, could someone from Blizzard explain why they felt any changes were even necessary? I took two years off from the game and when I came back, I felt like the fury rotation was in a good place. It had a good level of challenge with tracking colossus smash and execute uptime and pooling rage to unload as many abilities as possible right after CS. I love the idea of using abilities to control how/when we enrage and stack damage (skull banner, reckless, berserker rage) and even having shouts give rage to fill in those lulls in our rage from time to time, but trying to push full-time rage generation onto our plate feels...awkward and doesn't make this toon feel like a warrior anymore. Additionally I am quite unhappy to see the rampant homogenization of classes that began in WotLK continue unabated into MoP. I understand that you don't want players to be punished for playing their class, but frankly all my toons are starting to feel the same. Please bring back a bit more of the flavor from TBC! EDIT: One more thing. I absolutely had my utility destroyed when you made it so different stances all have the same keys. I used to be able to go d-stance and off-tank for a bit if tanks went down as well as move around a lot better due to charge/intervene/heroic leap being macro'd much easier if they are stance dependent.Durgath10 Sep 12, 2012
Sep 12, 2012 Simple request Im not really happy with the Warrior Sound effects, Can we get the Crit Bleed sound effect that the old deep wounds gave?Kilth3 Sep 12, 2012
Sep 12, 2012 S11 Remember when ppl rather invite any other classes to the team's comp but warriors? Well I hope we get to shine next season and find couple teams running heal/warr/warr. Actually make that warr/warr/warr!!! And remember those RBG running Dot cleave? I hope we get full melee cleave teams and maaayyybe bring a hunter since they give AP buff ;) yeah...S11 wasnt that cool unless you were FC. imoProphexor9 Sep 12, 2012
Sep 12, 2012 a bow and a warrrior? I can Equip the bow but how can i shoot it? I don't see the shoot button.Auctionannie12 Sep 12, 2012
Sep 12, 2012 Second Wind, 2 weeks before MoP Ok... So, I could be in complete error here, but wasn't the reduction on Second Wind in PvP said by GhostCrawler to be a bug, not an intended nerf? Shouldn't it be back up to 3% with today's patch?Beef15 Sep 12, 2012