Warrior

Nov 28, 2012 Heroic Stricks! this thread is all about the highest crits! any class can submit their photos of proff of the crit! thanks have fun ^_^Söphia5 Nov 28, 2012
Nov 28, 2012 2h Drop Rate honestly who ever tuned the drop rates for 2h should get smacked in the mouth. Whats up with the gigantic !@#$ you we have recived, it is currently easyer and move viavble to afk farm Bg's to get a decent 2h for PvE Broken or workin as intended. I have killed a boss that drops a 2h weapon every single reset since this peice of %^-* xpac has gone live. Man a weapon must have droped by now i hear u all say, nope still this peice of !@#$ 2h from heroics. You can flame and QQ this thread all u want, Though it will not change the fact blizz are old %^- men when have pretty much lost touch with the gamer youth of today. So again blizz i thank u for the massive *!@# you i have recived every single week.Shogûn5 Nov 28, 2012
Nov 28, 2012 Threat issue on early fight with cooldowns I quite often find myself pulling aggro in the first 30 seconds of a raid boss encounter. I usually wait a good 5-10 seconds (depending on the fight) before popping anything, but it doesn't seem to help (and hurts my dps in the end). Is anyone else having problems with threat?Borbstorm2 Nov 28, 2012
Nov 28, 2012 The Waffel Manuever *Waffelstorm secret* What im about to tell you is completely top secret for warriors everywhere. Your probably thinking... "what is the waffel manuever?" Well its an ancient secret i have been using for generations. Only students of mine have learned the waffel manuever. Shout out to jeoll, gratitutes, grimfang, and merc.Waffelstorm0 Nov 28, 2012
Nov 28, 2012 Try again, Blizz. Avatar wasn't a problem, nor was The CD on Intimidating shout. Warriors do way too much damage and SW heals for far too much. Maybe next patch you'll get it right, Blizzard.Roughfisting23 Nov 28, 2012
Nov 28, 2012 Duelwield 1-handed or 2-handed? What is better for dps in pve?Darkwield6 Nov 28, 2012
Nov 28, 2012 Nerfs I feel like the Gag order nerf is a good thing, makes us warriors have to pay attention again but removing it from Heroic throw is a terrible idea. Warriors NEED a ranged silence. - Also, removing the freedom from Avatar is a pretty bad idea too. I did some 2s games at 1900 MMR earlier and I just feel like i'm sitting in roots all day.. Avatar should have a 6-10 freedom. And Gag Order should only apply too Heroic Throw. - Our damage can be over the top with CD stacking so maybe fix CD stacking like they did with deadly calm and recklessness in Cata. Right now I feel like rerolling to another melee or better yet just play a caster because I feel like i'm going to be put back into the bottom of the pit like I was in Cataclsym. I cannot sit there for a whole expansion yet again. No, i'm not saying Warriors didn't need nerfs, if you pay attention I do think we needed nerfs. But blizzard, you came and nerfed warriors in the wrong areas. Damage was the problem. Now you have put us back into the spot to where we can't kill a spell caster or even some healers. (try killing resto druids, they don't cast)Optimism16 Nov 28, 2012
Nov 28, 2012 Safeguard stealth nerf or bug? Not sure if there's a thread open for this or not, so I figured I'd start one. My safeguard is currently not getting me out of snare/root, or immobilizing effects like it is supposed to do. Is this a known bug, or did they decide to nerf the ability without posting it, or updating tooltip?Sramton7 Nov 28, 2012
Nov 28, 2012 Weakened Blows Replace Demoralizing Shout ? Sorry if i missed it in the patch notes but in essence they lowered the survival of warriors? I am not sure what the range is on Weakened Blows since the tool tip does not show on wowhead but would be nice to get some type of clear answer to this.Strwberry0 Nov 28, 2012
Nov 28, 2012 Capped for Crit? Just been noticing ever since I started getting gear from MSV and HoF LFR that since I went from around 22% crit, to 28% - 29% crit when buffed, I don't see a difference when it comes to Raging Blow procs. Correct me if I'm wrong, but we're stacking crit now mainly for Raging Blow procs, so is there like an RNG thing where we aren't getting anymore RB procs from being above a certain crit%? A crit % where we stop stacking crit and go back to str, or am I just getting good RB procs? Just wanted someone else's opinion on this, or maybe I haven't read enough about fury wars.Dréx1 Nov 28, 2012
Nov 28, 2012 TfB nerf this patch? MMO lists the Avatar, Gag Order and Int Shout nerfs but not the proposed TfB nerf. So I'm guessing we'll still see videos of glad hunters getting one shotted in arenas eh?Duncon31 Nov 28, 2012
Nov 28, 2012 Is this possible? Hello everyone, I am new to the warrior - and tanking for that matter. (Transitioning from a disc healer) Anyways, the warrior is awesome and I am having a blast. The question I have is whether or not it is possible to have a macro that will cast battleshout if off CD and otherwise target my next target. Basically what I am getting down to is I am having trouble remembering to keep BS up. So I want to macro it to my target button on my mouse that I use to target every enemy. That way it will always be up. I am still new to warriors so this may be a bad idea for reasons I don't know. I am just looking for suggestions and ways to improve. If it would be better to macro it to a different ability please feel free to share - along with any other tips. Thanks! EDIT: For spellingFortified6 Nov 28, 2012
Nov 28, 2012 glyph of gag order I get taking it away from other players but why make it where i can silence npc's. It's not like we can silence on a boss fight. You guys made it a waste of a glyph! GJDeekrammbone4 Nov 28, 2012
Nov 28, 2012 What are YOU upgrading first in 5.1? With the new item upgrade system. I'm doing my weapons first, how about you guys?Convictíon20 Nov 28, 2012
Nov 28, 2012 Race Changing, Need help deciding Should I race change to Tauren or Undead? I need a change of scenery, but I'd like to kind of weigh out the pros and cons of the two. Im kind of favoring undead because of WOTF, but dunno yet. ThanksLoffels26 Nov 28, 2012
Nov 28, 2012 5.1 nerfs and from the warriors of WoW, not a single !@#$ was given. keep smashin faces and kickin asses!Anraeth6 Nov 28, 2012
Nov 28, 2012 Warrior Burst on Acid (video) An impressive Warrior Burst. Had I not used Alter Time beforehand, I would have been destroyed in under 3secs. http://youtu.be/lfo-BLhyNOg Can anyone explain how he was able to move around so quickly?Deist3 Nov 28, 2012
Nov 27, 2012 Safeguard bug post patch? Can anyone verify that safeguard is NOT removing movement impairing effects? I've always used it to drop the Flesh to Stone debuff on trash before Will/Elegon and it doesn't seem to be working anymore.Recki5 Nov 27, 2012
Nov 27, 2012 5.1 nerfs... Well, as Avatar is getting nerfed to the ground, and glyph of gag order no longer providing a silence, what would be the best pvp spec? I think most people will choose bloodbath over storm bolt because of the fact that its a powerful dot and it slows targets. What are your thoughts?Furyarn8 Nov 27, 2012
Nov 27, 2012 questions on starting a warrior I'll try to keep this simple and to the point =) I farmed up gold to buy the head, back, and leg heirlooms. should I get the tank or DPS versions? "depends what you want to do." that brings me to this: while leveling I plan to run each dungeon once for Qs, solo quest in the world, and also try BGing in each bracket along the way. so in that regard I'm wondering how I should spec, and what heirloom gear to grab for those purposes. I'm thinking to get the DPS gear, and that way I could always use it later for a DK or ret Pally. DPS heirlooms and level as Prot? wondering how that would be PvP wise though. I'm sure there's specific experiences people can share, perhaps prot to 30 with the dps looms, then arms and keep going that way, or something like that. thanks in advance~Planescape14 Nov 27, 2012
Nov 27, 2012 Bring Back Rampage As the title says, i think blizzard should bring back rampage for fury warriors to help them out in pvp. To keep it very simple they could make it effect Colossus Smash without really breaking it or hurting pve, but rather giving it an added bonus. It Could look something like this: Rampage Passive increases your critical strike chance by an additional 3%, in Addition, Your Colossus Smash critical strikes resets its cooldown. This effect cannot happen more then once every 20 sec. What that does is give fury a little extra burst power if it crits, allowing to channel in another raging blow or 2 in another csmash window. The reason it would be made to only happen once every 20 sec is to prevent it from being too much like sudden death but still allowing arms and fury there own uniqueness through the use of csmash. This could also be seen as a little bit of bonus damage to fury pve without it being too ridicules or over powered, but mainly this is geared to give fury in pvp a little more power when attacking armored targets. That or its too op they could change it to this: Rampage: Passive Your Raging Blow critical strikes send you on a rampage, increasing the damage of your next Raging Blow by 30%. Lasts 12 sec. Edit 2: Rampage Could Also be reworked to this: Rampage Passive Increases your critical strike chance by 3%, In addition, Your Successful Wildstrike hits reduce the cost of wildstrike by 5 rage, stacking up to 3. Lasts 12 sec. This effect replaces Bloodsurge Any ways thoughts? Comments?Ezyo20 Nov 27, 2012
Nov 27, 2012 Bloodsurge proc question I dont get It the new tooltip, lol, 101% ????Deadstukov1 Nov 27, 2012
Nov 27, 2012 For PvP, Upgrade Weapon First? I think this week, with the changes and ability to upgrade our existing pvp gear, the best thing would be to upgrade out weapon first? That is, rather than purchase new gear with our Conquest Points, upgrade the weapon twice instead? Which would give us the best increase to dps? Thank you.Arlenn2 Nov 27, 2012
Nov 27, 2012 Quick Warrior Question Since warriors have gone from below average to a very strong class in PvP, I've been trying to figure out how to counter them. So I have a question. How many stacks of TfB does a warrior need to acquire in order to deal out the strong damage? Should I try to avoid them at 3 stacks of TfB, four, five? Thanks for the help.Níava11 Nov 27, 2012
Nov 27, 2012 TMog weapon Looking for a weapon that I can tmog that fits the Imperial plate set. Any help would be appreciated.Meridiän1 Nov 27, 2012
Nov 27, 2012 Fury Warrior DPS Help? I have been playing World of Warcraft for the last 4-5 years and in that time have raided as a tank, a melee dps, and a healer. While I enjoy each role, melee dps will always be my preferred role and it is what I have primarily raided as since mid-tier 11. Splitting my time between first my Ret Paladin, later as a Frost and Unholy DK, and finally my Fury/Arms warrior, I have spent more time on forums, in cross realm ventrillo and mumble servers, and in whispers than I care to tell working on maximizing my dps potential and raid effectiveness. I research my class endlessly, but have found a problem that many of you might be able to relate to. I play on a small, backwater server with slow progression and a tight community. None of this really bothers me but it does present one major issue: the lack of quality players to both challenge my skill and my knowledge of the class. I have few people to compare notes with, and those who I do are usually off server. Early in the release of Mists of Pandaria, I like many of you, experienced issues with my dps, which confounded and confuddled me to no end. In an attempt to fix my low output, I tried everything from Arms to Titan's Grip to Single Minded Fury, read up constantly and used as many sites as I could to tweak my character to be the most effective. I was worried, I had recently joined a new raiding guild as mine transferred servers towards the end of Cataclysm. My low numbers were not something that was helping my new teamates respect for me and I was worried about being the weakest link. Luckily, my raid leader was understanding, expressed his own concerns damage wise and told me to keep working on it, we would be fine. A number of weeks (and lots of gear drops) later I sit here today with a much more respectable, competitive melee dps (at least within my own raid). I am still not satisfied and wish to push myself harder and father towards my maximum dps output. To this end I have approached the forums for their imput. Can I tweak more out of my gear? Am I missing out on enrage uptime? Glyphs? Perhaps helpful addons to keep track of buffs, cds, etc. Macros are appreciated as well. I have provided the following: Battle.net Link http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/coilfang/Panthion/simple World of Logs account http://worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-iyb1nvikctlglcmq/ Please review and advise, thank you.Panthion1 Nov 27, 2012
Nov 27, 2012 Servers UP for 5.1 AND HOLY GOD DOES TFB PROC A CRAP TON. ITS JUST LIKE 1/2/3 BOOM 300k CRIT. AND THEN ANOTHER 3 AND THEN ANOTHER. DIS GON B GUD. EDIT: What should i use for my free glyph slot? I was thinking long charge or hindering strikes.Flexecute5 Nov 27, 2012
Nov 27, 2012 Crit over PvP Power for Fury? Wow. It feels weird to even say that. So crit is the magicsauce stat for Fury due to Bloodthirst doubling any crit enhancement you have and triggering Raging blow. Where does it end? Does crit trump even PvP power? For red gems should you actually shoot for str/crit and do pure crit in yellows and pvp power/crit in blues?Antilock3 Nov 27, 2012
Nov 27, 2012 Intimidating Shout unchanged? Still 1 min for me.Çayinne0 Nov 27, 2012
Nov 27, 2012 Inc nerfs? Can someone please go over the nerfs we are getting and what they think about them. Without going crazy.Thanose28 Nov 27, 2012
Nov 27, 2012 fury warrior help!!!! ok so ive seen warriors in less gear than me burst over 100k in some raids and highest ive gotten is 86k and im much better geared than some that do 120k plus burstsLañex4 Nov 27, 2012
Nov 27, 2012 Do raid members ever get mad at TG Warriors? For needing 2 2H weapons when there is a DK, Ret, or other Warrior who needs 1? Was considering this when choosing between arms and fury.Methalos11 Nov 27, 2012
Nov 27, 2012 Fury or Arms for raid DPS? I notice I see a lot of Fury Warriors on the forums. I tanked all the way to 85. I'm currently Arms and I gotta say that I dig it. I'm all about numbers though, and if there's a big difference, I'll probably take the winner.Kitora32 Nov 27, 2012
Nov 27, 2012 Non-Standard Build Week! So 5.1 is ~3 hours away, and Avatar is taking the nerf bat home to meet it's parents. Over the last few months we've enjoyed a good run of being nearly unpeelable due to blanket silences (which are gone), long-term snare/root immunity (which is gone), and Shockwave. In the interests of blatantly showing off for the competition, my challenge to you, the Warrior community, is this; Use talents that have not yet been whined incessantly about. Pick up Storm Bolt, pick up whatever the skill that isn't DR/SW is, maybe take ER for a game or two. Then come back here and detail how you rolled a caster despite the loss of an allegedly "game-breaking" mechanic. We've taken flak for leaning on one-shot kill macros, and "2-3 GCDing" people. I think riding out into 5.1 with something completely different is a good start to some troubling times, and the perfect metaphor for how Warriors have been pitched to us since Vanilla's beta. The class that rolls with the punches, the class that doesn't sissy out in the face of adversity, even from the powers that be. This is sounding a little too movie-esque and pseudo-inspirational, but I think it's important that rather than falling into a slump over the loss of some cool !@#$, we simply take our lumps and put the hurt on a Priest instead (because, lol, priests). And even if this thread falls off the page in the first wave of "WHAT HAPPENED TO GAG ORDER?" posts, at least I'll feel alright for trying to inspire some confidence in the community. Thanks for your time, -Moraelle.Moraelle6 Nov 27, 2012
Nov 27, 2012 Helpful Warrior Addons. NugCombo Bar has been around a long time, however, they recently updated it to track TfB stacks with built in timer. It is a really lightweight addon, just download it and it works, nothing to configure. You can change the size/color of your new combo bar. Great ADDON, If you don't have it, I suggest you go get it. >.> Post your favorite Warrior addon below, always looking for new additions to help improve the best class, WARRIOR!!!!!!!Ikhanaton0 Nov 27, 2012
Nov 27, 2012 This is what I feel like when...[HUMOR] I get owned by a warrior rofl... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ux6gnOGO0FwRaygar11 Nov 27, 2012
Nov 27, 2012 Problem with AoE tanking Just recently switched to Prot spec because the guild I joined wanted a Prot Warrior instead of a dps warrior and what I've noticed during AoE pulls in some Heroics is that I sometimes have trouble holding aggro on all the mobs. I try to use thunder clap and shockwave on cd and cleave when I get the proc or if I have redic amounts of threat but it doesn't always work out. I try tabbing through my targets as I use a rotation, typicaly a shield slam>revenge>devastate switch but I still lose aggro sometimes. Is this me just using a bad rotation or the dps focusing a target that I'm not on?Thranimal5 Nov 27, 2012
Nov 27, 2012 Cheap Ret pvp pansies..QQ Ret pallys are so damn cheap this expansion. Especially for pvp. All I ask is, since pallys can bubble hard out the azz, Shattering Throw should be instant to. My QQ.Huecomundo2 Nov 27, 2012
Nov 27, 2012 quick question first off click my picture and look at my trinkets and youll know the problem, i simply have not seen a trinket since like lvl40 or so in dungons and I've done every dungon up to lvl70 atleast 3 times (i dungon alot) so my question where oh where are the trinkets? Am i looking in the wrong place?... and if so could someone please point me in the right direction, please and thanks for your time.Flockafur1 Nov 27, 2012
Nov 27, 2012 Duel anything take one duel, and imagine a land where warriors actually kill something. Does every 1v1 duel require a 5min cd? Warriors have mutated into rogues. CD's define every last second of us. My 5 minute cooldown should not define my class, but it does. Why am I competing with classes with compatible cool downs and yet WE ARE NERFED. A class dependent on cd is a defunct class. Blizzard has tread and tread on warriors. no no, I say nerf us to make warriors work harder, because we always will. Do not betray us.Mauricio1 Nov 27, 2012
Nov 27, 2012 Need help with damage in PvP So I'm relatively new to arms as I main a lock. I consider myself a pretty good player but I've been having a lot of trouble maximizing my damage in pvp with the MoP warrior style. I find my damage regularly being doubled by other warriors in arena. At first I blamed it on not having a weapon, but it hasn't gotten much better since I got one. It doesn't seem like doing solid sustain would be that complicated but clearly i'm doing something wrong. I see other warriors put massive pressure on my healer without CD's and if I try I don't even dent their health without having my one shot macro up. Anybody else struggle and eventually figure it out? I could use some advice.Balinko15 Nov 27, 2012
Nov 27, 2012 Reevaluating the Warrior: What if we could bring warrior talents and glyphs in line to provide a more reasonable choice in the freedom of talents? Juggernaut: 12s (24s x2) Double Time: 20s /20s (40s x2) Warbringer: 20s (3s Stun /w DR?) (40s x2) I assume most players reading the talents will choose Juggernaut over Double Time, and either over Warbringer due to use. So, essentially instead of having Juggernaut=Double Time> Warbringer What would it require to have Juggernaut = Double Time = Warbringer? ----- Proceeding down the list ... Enraged Regen: 10% MH / 10%over 5s (60 rage) Second Wind: <35% ->3%pS up till >35%, 20R over 10s (stun/immob) Impending Victory: 10% MH ( poopoo damage) 30s Second Wind > Enraged Regen > Impending Victory Enraged regen's CD is too long for the healing it provides. Second Wind loves you. Impending Vic either needs to be useful for damage, or utility healing. One or the other. Second Wind>Enraged Regen=Impending Victory ---------- Staggering Shout: 20yd AoE ... root 5s IF SNARED FIRST. 40s CD Piercing Howl: 15yd AoE 50% snare. No CD. 10 Rage Disrupting Shout: 10yd AoE Interrupt 40s CD 45 is an interesting set, because you're given a set of choices that can either serve a large, or no purpose. Staggering Shout seems applicable, if you're needing to AoE root after having both (or more) targets HS/BB'd or something ... but with a 40s CD it really screams situation. Piercing Howl has served the same purpose for years, and should remain as same-- and Disrupting Shout could use another 5 yards ... (IMO.) Disrupting Shout = Piercing Howl > Staggering Shout --------------- Bladestorm: 90s CD 120%x6 Imm CC Shockwave: 20s CD ~75%AP 4s Stun attached Dragon Roar: 60s CD AoE 8 yard free crit Shockwave needs more options. Dragon Roar needs to do more, or less at the expense of something. I have no comment on Bladestorm. Dragon Roar=Bladestorm>Shockwave(But only by a bit) -------------------- Mass Spell Reflect: 60s CD no-shield-required Spell Reflect Safeguard: 30s CD 20% DR (CC remove) Vigilance: 120s CD 30% DR 12s (TAUNT SPAM) Situationals. I wish MSR was more useful. ----------------------- Avatar: 180s CD 20s 20% damage modifier, 30% moar rage (imm CC) Bloodbath: 60s CD 12s 30%+ bleed 50% CC Storm Bolt: 30s CD 3s Stun 100% WD Avatar is losing the 30% extra rage, Bloodbath is attractive, and Storm bolt is interesting. ------------------------- Gonna need to add more coffee ... brain running low. I'll attempt to finish my point-- Because of the way warriors are designed, a small buff on one side of the proverbial warrior fence will cause a strong effect on the other. IMO percentage damage modifiers should've went the way of the swirly ball. Warriors need skills directly related to the function of the ability or tool. If it does damage, it should have synergy with other damage dealing skills, or provide an option to use another tool from the toolbox. The best example I can point to would be Impending Victory. ------------ And just to touch on the really important things: Glyph of Gag Order: Blanket Silence Yes, blanket silences are about as fun as blanket parties. Could redesign to become a passive, with each variable lowering pummel by X, etc Warriors argue if you take their mobility, they're sitting sucks. Classes that get trained argue that warriors are impossible to peel. Solution? Either A) improve a warrior's ability to defend his/herself while stunned or rooted by either passive or allowed skill (tool) usage or B) Grappling Hook of some sort. C) Warrior Knockback? Replaced for another CC? --------------- Skill synergy, warrior synergy, and tool synergy. *This is not a buff warriors post. This is not a nerf warriors post. This is a "I'd like to have some reasonable choices at the expense of not playing a cookie-cutter" thread.Carnell7 Nov 27, 2012
Nov 27, 2012 Tanking question Can someone explain when or how to use Sbar and Sblock? Should I weave them? I know that I use Sbar against magic attacks and what not but throughout five mans should I just weave them?Sunderwears6 Nov 27, 2012
Nov 27, 2012 Dragon's Roar vs. Shockwave PvP Hey guys just wondering what your opinion is between shockwave and dragon's roar for pvp.Amonichles15 Nov 27, 2012
Nov 27, 2012 Looking for some mog weapon ideas So I've been fiddling with ideas for mog weapons of different types to go with my current outfit(it's in my profile). For 1h swords I have skullforge reavers, which go great but there's jack all in terms of good fury 1h swords in high end MoP content, so I'll likely be stuck using either 2handers or axes, maybe maces on occasion. I'm looking for stuff with a simple or elegant look, preferably that looks polished/silvery rather than bright colors like most TBC weapons or gothic black metal like most WotLK/Cata stuff. Anyone have any ideas? Mainly looking for good ideas for 1h axes, and 2h swords and/or axes. 1h axes and 2h swords mainly.Qaenyin12 Nov 27, 2012
Nov 27, 2012 Warrior PvP help needed! Hello, I am a new warrior, who enjoys doing bgs, I am currently getting killed frequently by all classes and am always doing low damage. I want to know a few things: 1. What spec and talents should i be using 2. Glyphs 3. Weapons(if Fury, Titans Grip?) 4. Skill rotation 5. UI Configuration 6. Any helpful Addons I know this is a lot to ask for but this information would be extremely helpful for me!! If you can help, please feel free! Thank you.Taith5 Nov 27, 2012
Nov 27, 2012 does this mean that warriors should be nerfed i've been reading a lot about how rogues deserve what they got because of how they were last season. Does this mean that us warriors now deserve a nerf next season. Like totally throw us on the ground and kick a baseball bat up our butt nerf?? I mean according to all my fellow warriors any class that is op for a season deserves it i guess we are next $@!%Lolità10 Nov 27, 2012
Nov 27, 2012 Fury Warrior In Need of Help I have been playing World of Warcraft for the last 4-5 years and in that time have raided as a tank, a melee dps, and a healer. While I enjoy each role, melee dps will always be my preferred role and it is what I have primarily raided as since mid-tier 11. Splitting my time between first my Ret Paladin, later as a Frost and Unholy DK, and finally my Fury/Arms warrior, I have spent more time on forums, in cross realm ventrillo and mumble servers, and in whispers than I care to tell working on maximizing my dps potential and raid effectiveness. I research my class endlessly, but have found a problem that many of you might be able to relate to. I play on a small, backwater server with slow progression and a tight community. None of this really bothers me but it does present one major issue: the lack of quality players to both challenge my skill and my knowledge of the class. I have few people to compare notes with, and those who I do are usually off server. Early in the release of Mists of Pandaria, I like many of you, experienced issues with my dps, which confounded and confuddled me to no end. In an attempt to fix my low output, I tried everything from Arms to Titan's Grip to Single Minded Fury, read up constantly and used as many sites as I could to tweak my character to be the most effective. I was worried, I had recently joined a new raiding guild as mine transferred servers towards the end of Cataclysm. My low numbers were not something that was helping my new teamates respect for me and I was worried about being the weakest link. Luckily, my raid leader was understanding, expressed his own concerns damage wise and told me to keep working on it, we would be fine. A number of weeks (and lots of gear drops) later I sit here today with a much more respectable, competitive melee dps (at least within my own raid). I am still not satisfied and wish to push myself harder and father towards my maximum dps output. To this end I have approached the forums for their imput. Can I tweak more out of my gear? Am I missing out on enrage uptime? Glyphs? Perhaps helpful addons to keep track of buffs, cds, etc. Macros are appreiciated as well. I have provided the following: Battle.net Link http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/coilfang/Panthion/simple World of Logs account http://worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-iyb1nvikctlglcmq/sum/damageDone/ Please review and advise, thank you.Hickman0 Nov 27, 2012
Nov 27, 2012 macro/glyph question Glyph of Heavy Repercussions says that while shield block is active shield slam hits for 50% harder. So I know in Cata we macroed shield block and shield slam but I don't know if it is possible now so I was curious how to maximize up time on shield block. Also shield block is rage expensive.Kuamudu1 Nov 27, 2012