Warrior

Dec 5, 2012 Warrior PvP How is it in 5.1? Are they still playable?Shockdocta23 Dec 5, 2012
Dec 5, 2012 Sheild Barrier, Use it? Personally, I wish it only ever consumed 20 rage. I guess as a rage dump its good. But does it protect you that much? I am only leveling at 89 in my war, but I have gone without using it. And still lived.Overfed6 Dec 5, 2012
Dec 5, 2012 wep progression i just leveled my arms pvp war to 90. what should i do to get epic weps? which heroics? is there any wep that stands out?Visitors2 Dec 5, 2012
Dec 5, 2012 Glyph of Blitz Anybody having problems with glyph of blitz only stunning one player?Önitsuka3 Dec 5, 2012
Dec 5, 2012 Another noob trinket question Hi , I currently have the coaster and LFR lei shin equipped and people keep telling me to drop coaster and use carbonite carbuncle. My question is am I going to be able to keep enrage up enough when I drop almost 1k crit for carbuncle?Furíousrage3 Dec 5, 2012
Dec 5, 2012 Idea for Charge I've been thinking about what Ghostcrawler said about why they made Gag Order only for PvE. He said something to the effect that if a caster managed to get away he should be allowed to cast his spell without being silenced by the warrior. Which I completely agree with. I personally stopped using Gag Order glyph about a month before the patch just to get used to playing that way and it is missed at times but all in all I think it was a completely fair nerf. However! I think the other side of the coin of that would be that if a warrior manages to get to his target he should be allowed to have a minimum amount of up time barring stuns fears and polymorphs. Yes, I'm talking about roots and slows. I think charge should not only break roots but should also give you a 2 second immunity to them as well. Thoughts?Xisle15 Dec 5, 2012
Dec 5, 2012 Looking for ideas on a look! Well, I just restarted playing WoW again and so many thing were added in the game content. Right now I got this level 70 warrior full Brutal Gladiator gear that I'm trying to twink and I'm looking for 1. Better gear for 70 twinks warrior. 2. Ideas for a transmog(I wanna make him look cool and give off an aura) 3. Maybe a little explanation on changes that happened since Cataclysm. ThanksSkdy0 Dec 5, 2012
Dec 5, 2012 I don't understand mastery w/ no shield block I generally don't tank raids, I dps. But I generally tank 5 man's (faster queue, and I'm decent enough as a tank to get it done easily). I've been reading (over and over) that a warrior tank's best secondary stat is far & away mastery; However, I've also read that you avoid shield block like the plague in everything except hmode raids and challenge mode dungeons, because outside those, shield barrier is slightly better (which reads as ALWAYS shield barrier never shield block). If you use shield block a lot, I can easily see how mastery is awesome. It builds up crit block chance quickly and crit block is badass for several reasons. However, if you aren't CONSTANTLY using shield block, then mastery seems horrible. The chance of block increase with mastery is really small, and, to paraphrase an adage (which was incorrect, but I don't think this is:) if you don't block, you can't crit block. So my question is - Obviously I've failed to understand something important. If you aren't using shield block religiously, then mastery doesn't seem that good a secondary stat at all, nevermind THE BEST secondary stat.Williame9 Dec 5, 2012
Dec 5, 2012 Question?? My question is does anyone know of a good addon to keep track of my taste of blood stacks??Paulylawls3 Dec 5, 2012
Dec 5, 2012 New Warrior tank I am new at this Warrior Tanking. I know I'm low lvl but what do I need to do to hold aggro in dungeons?Anupee9 Dec 5, 2012
Dec 5, 2012 Fix the terrain for leap please Every time i have to tacticaly chase someone or jump back to healers so they don't have to overextend themselves the terrain fails me... its bad enough with aussie lag let alone this stupid problemBloodrusher2 Dec 5, 2012
Dec 5, 2012 Gold Transmog Set I'm on horde and looking for something similar to the alliance verison of High Warlord set. I found a set that drops in Silithus with a low drop rate (Glorious Set). However it doesnt look taht great. i would LOVE to be able to wear the paladin Judgement set but sadly i cannot. Anyone have any ideas?Oiznun7 Dec 5, 2012
Dec 5, 2012 Transmog sets for warriors Anyone know any good Frost Wolf Sets?Ragargos2 Dec 5, 2012
Dec 5, 2012 Nerf Tank Wars? Should i be rolling port for PvP at 90? I just found out that bladestorm does 2x more damage if your a protection warrior and the damage looks insane, compared to other classes you can sustain such high stuns and damage in PvP you could pretty much 3v1 teams. unkillable with second wind a 2min shield wall and last stand. I saw this prot warrior video and it make me want to roll. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vIb-cYR7utM&feature=g-uplGreylynn19 Dec 5, 2012
Dec 5, 2012 Cleave/HS Macro Help Need some advice on making a macro. I want to make a macro that will cast Deadly Calm right before i Cleave/HS, but i want to make it check if Ultimatum is up, and if so, not cast Deadly Calm then.Korbu5 Dec 5, 2012
Dec 5, 2012 nesecito ayuda con los macros warrior quien me paso los macros de warrior armas por favor para pvpBillts2 Dec 5, 2012
Dec 5, 2012 Need help deciding what class to level next.. Alright so. I'm not bored with my warrior. I just need something to do inbetween arenas and BGs. I currently have a 90 mage as well, but...eh... not enjoying it as much as I did in previous years. I have 1 of every class at 85 ready to go, except monk. My question to you is, what should I pick next, and why? I want a class that will be decent in PvP. Not saying super overpowered, but has a fighting chance.Loffels5 Dec 5, 2012
Dec 5, 2012 Question about stances I was wondering if you guys prefer berserker stance or battle stance in battlegrounds? I've tried both and can't really tell much difference myself.Tazz3 Dec 5, 2012
Dec 5, 2012 Heroic strike instead of wild strike for SMF? Title pretty much sums it up, people tell me to use HS instead of WS, even though WS does more damage.Rezneck2 Dec 5, 2012
Dec 4, 2012 I'm doing way more damage in prot. hey guys, leveling a warrior right now. I've been dungeons spamming basically the whole way to 50, and for whatever reason I've noticed that I literally do double damage in prot with tank gear compared to fury. My devastate is hitting for 1k, shield bash hits for 1.5-1.6k these are non crits. Just a little confused because this isn't what I expected, nothing that I have in fury comes close to hititng that hard. I'm literally pulling double DPS in full tank gear in prot, granted some of that is because my AoE is stronger, but even so my single target dps is still significantly higher. Is this intended, should I just level all the way to 85 as prot or does this change at some point?Jkaplan2 Dec 4, 2012
Dec 4, 2012 1 Button 1H/2H Spell Reflect Macro Greetings, I recently created a warrior for pvp purposes and was stumped in trying to create a functional spell reflect macro that fit into one slot of my action bar. A big thank you to Destrian (Eonar-Infallible) who provided me with a simple macro that fulfills this requirement. I imagine this isn't the first time someone has posted a macro for this purpose but since I could not find one easily I figure others could do with this as well. #showtooltip Spell Reflection /equipset [mod:shift] AA; BB /cast Spell Reflection Using the equipment manager create two gear profiles, one of them with your shield and 1hander and the other with the 2hander. In this case AA and BB respectively. I have this bound to F. If I press shift F it equips my 1h/shield if I press it again it casts spell reflect and if I press F it re-equips my 2hander to continue murdering my opponent. Enjoy!Loupina0 Dec 4, 2012
Dec 4, 2012 Need Intervene Macro Help So I'm looking for a macro that Intervenes to my banner and only my banner no matter what, not my party members, just my banner. Right now I'm using #showtooltip Mocking Banner /target Mocking Banner /cast Intervene; Safeguard /targetlasttarget /cast Mocking Banner So this one Intervenes or Safeguards to a party member if i have them targeted or if my enemy target is targeting a party member and will only intervene/safeguard my banner when i have no target.Mintybeef11 Dec 4, 2012
Dec 4, 2012 I know how to fix warriors!!!! Lets all lvl one , then it will be more skill than Warrior > any other class :) Have full boa gear cya in arenas soon .Pokerface0 Dec 4, 2012
Dec 4, 2012 trinkets I am having trouble sticking with a second trinket to pair with Relic of Xuen. I have Carbonic Carbuncle, Darkmist Vortex, and Coren's Cold Chromium Coaster. I am thinking about just upgrading the carbuncle with justice to 471 and waiting for the regular Lei shin to drop. Any constructive input would be great. thanks. edit. wrong ring equiped on my armory. my hit/expertise numbers are 7.61% hit 7.4% exp. Just so no one thinks im that far off the marks.Macbride6 Dec 4, 2012
Dec 4, 2012 help plz! Ok, So on my warrior with this gear I am pulling roughly around 50k.. is that normal for my gear? 50k is Cata dps.. and im getting discouraged from this. I really enjoy playing my warrior but I seem to be pulling fairly low dps.. anyone have any tips? check my toon out and let me know what I can improve! I would appreciate it..Bananaclip12 Dec 4, 2012
Dec 4, 2012 Best use of conquest points? Hello Warrior community! I'm wondering which way to go on finding the best dps increase with my Warrior, would it be best to upgrade my tier 1 malevolent weapon? Or just keep replacing dreadful with malevolent? Appreciate your replies!Dozer1 Dec 4, 2012
Dec 4, 2012 Should I have taken the chest? Hi guys! Yesterday was my first time in Vaults with my new guild and with this character. I am still way undergeared for raiding, but My guild have several bosses on farm status and wanted to check me out a bit. On the Four kings event this chest plate dropped: Breastplate of the Kings' Guard But I have the following equipped atm: Contender's Revenant Breastplate My guildmates told me to loot the items because the ilevel/general stats of the gear are better than mine. I said no because Mastery and Haste are like the worst stats for Fury warrior and I would lost 562 crit for a gain of 189 Str. And if my correct Crit is better than Str for Fury. Was I right and let someone else took the chest or should I have taken it? Thanks!Kuarks8 Dec 4, 2012
Dec 4, 2012 Well I guess we are really back to standing still again. I understand the Avatar nerf but to not give us any way to utilize the ability other than through other players is really just nonsense. They really could have left a 5 second freedom on it. or At the very least put DR's on roots like all other CC has DR's.Xisle41 Dec 4, 2012
Dec 4, 2012 Best PVP Talent Build: Lvl 90 Warriors Hello I am relatively new to the warrior class and am wondering for PVP which are the best talents to get for a warrior at level 90. Safeguard or MSR? and for the last one, does Avatar make you immune to roots or just break them? Another question not related to talents, how does a warrior best utilize switching stances? I have seen a lot of arms/ fury warriors in PVP videos fight in defensive stance for a large portion of their battles. What main stats are you supposed to focus on for an arms warrior in PVP: mastery, crit, haste? What are some great macros to have for a warrior in PVP? I know this is a massive area to cover with these questions, but if you could answer any part of this post I would greatly appreciate. It seems like warriors are one of the best classes right now in PVP, and i just hit 90 and am hoping to have the knowledge to apply my skillz and take advantage. Thanks again to any who read and reply.Slyda1 Dec 4, 2012
Dec 4, 2012 No Fear Immunity During Recklessness Anymore? Just feared a warrior with Initimadating Shout during his Reck. This is working as intended? I believe Recklessness granted fear-immunity even since vanillla? Please don't tell me that it was a bug for the fear immunity. First they removed root/snare immunity from Avatar and now fear immunity from Recklessness?Mikeifgf15 Dec 4, 2012
Dec 4, 2012 Nerf Warriors? When is the damage and heals going to be nerfed for warriors? Its horrible, If your undergeared you get killed in a couple of seconds. The heals are as good if not better than a ret pally. So you cant kill them and you die by them in a couple of seconds.Corruptedqt12 Dec 4, 2012
Dec 4, 2012 Black Prince quest Now about this legendary quest from the black prince. Well i'm farming the badges you need from raids 10 each of the 2. Just wondering what comes after that and how long is this chain before you actually get the legendary item from completing this chain. I want bad but just want to know how much of a pain its going to be to complete im kind of impatient.Idontplay1 Dec 4, 2012
Dec 4, 2012 Anyone else still wrecking? Did they secretly buff dragon roar, or did people being killed by it think it was tfb stacks? Bliz I love you so much right now.Persaios7 Dec 4, 2012
Dec 4, 2012 Shockwave I know I'm undergeared and whatever, I didn't start playing Pandaria on release, but that's beside the point. I'm wondering if it's just me or is shockwave almost not worth it anymore? I have watched the animation go through people and then they just run away. Seems very buggy IMO and I think Dragon's Roar is a better option specifically for this reason. Any thoughts?Gled3 Dec 4, 2012
Dec 4, 2012 Undead or Orc I'm going to be swapping to horde very soon and I'm at a bit of conflict. I want to go Orc, but I'm not sure if Undead are better now due to their racials. I know Orcs have more damage but Undead have more control. What do you think would be the better race for arena play as of now? Orc or Undead?Ymirian19 Dec 4, 2012
Dec 4, 2012 looking for an iteam to transmog does anyone remember the warrior quest that got you the whirlwind axe, or sword, or mace? it was a pretty long quest, you had to get badges off elementals in Arathi highlands, and troll tusks, you took to a troll and he summoned a air elemental i think, you killed it and got a weapon??? anyone know if you can get a copy of that axe, i would love to duel weild that thingGlenfin2 Dec 4, 2012
Dec 4, 2012 Are these tank defensive stats right or no? This is my older bro's toon cause we share the same account. And the whole Diminishing returns between parry and dodge is kinda confusing to him. Is he gearing the correct way?Eínherjar3 Dec 4, 2012
Dec 4, 2012 T14 dps 4 Set not worthwhile. Long story short, i lose over 2% crit and 500 ap by equiping 2 lfr t14 peices.. i gain some haste :/ So lets look at the 4set bonus, 2.5min reck. Granted our guild has only just started raiding srsly but most fights i see barely make 7-8 mins. So what does the 4set bonus net you? Nothing unless the fight lasts over 7.5 minutes. I realise its only t14 and future set bonuses will be alot better, but really disappointed with the stat allocations as well as 4 set bonus for this tier and Im choosing take 2 set bonus and call it a day. Any one else doing this also?Clëavage5 Dec 4, 2012
Dec 4, 2012 @Monday ... What's a Kraai.Deliverance93 Dec 4, 2012
Dec 4, 2012 Describe a Warrior Ability Game. Basically, poster A creates a brand new warrior ability, giving only the name, and poster B creates the description tool-tip. I got the idea because I'm mulling over how many similarly sounding abilities we have. So here's your starter: Enraged Heroic Throwpoundsunderstrike. Zuckerhund183 Dec 4, 2012
Dec 4, 2012 Skullrender Medallion? Anyone know if the new skullrender medallion trinket from the dominace offensive is better than normal Lei shi's or Relic of Xuen?Bigbagels4 Dec 4, 2012
Dec 4, 2012 Fury dps help. Ok, so i just did a 4 minute dps test with fury, and i only pulled 40k dps.... I really don't know what i'm doing wrong, my crit is 20%, i'm 478 ilvl(feel free to look at my gear.). Even in lfr i seem to be behind. I'm sure my rotation is right C->CS->BT->WS->RB(WHEN PROC), using whirlwind on multiple trash mobs, then raging blow when i have the AOE proc(forgot the name). Would arms be more viable now a days?Rezneck12 Dec 4, 2012
Dec 4, 2012 Arms or Fury for raiding? Which seems to be the greater dps for warriors now. I just went ahead and leveled my warrior, i played him most every other expo, but wanted to try the monk this expo. Well I just can't get away from the warrior for some reason. I like arms specc the best, but if fuy surpasses it in raids, then that is the path i will go. Any info would be great!Fearfact6 Dec 4, 2012
Dec 4, 2012 PvP Trinkets Do the Dread and Malev trinkets work together? or are they considered the same trinket and cant both be worn? My comp internet is down and cant try this yet. And it would just be until I can get a better trinket but if I can upgrade my dread trinket last bc they stack for burst that would be awesome to know.Cleávage0 Dec 4, 2012
Dec 4, 2012 int addon that blinks pummel post this again in hopes someone knows...im looking for a. addon that when an enemy casts a spell or ability (more pve) that will flash our pummel ability ... got pretty reliant on last patch that when i believe spell flash did that for us.. it even blinked our throw down spell icon too not just pummelSkillywilly1 Dec 4, 2012
Dec 4, 2012 One shot macro? I want to know! I hear theres a "one shot macro" for warriors but i cant find the macro for it. If anyone knows a link to it or can post it here, please help me out. I'm very curious about this macro =D thank youAthanasiuss10 Dec 4, 2012
Dec 3, 2012 Heroic Strike Does this ability pretty much become useless once you learn Devastate as a prot warrior? Or should i still be using it in my rotation.Morosovich6 Dec 3, 2012
Dec 3, 2012 Avatar - Intake Damage bug So I did not have video of this, but I noticed as I went through AQ 40 the other day on C'thun (used a method to survive the stomach) that at times I was taking increased damage (after the stacks of dot had fully capped at 99). Since I was fighting him for a good long while I was taking almost precisely 25,345 or 25,346 dmg every 5 seconds due to the debuff, but later I noticed I suddenly was taking 30-31k every 5 seconds. Since I was confused I started seperating my CD's out to figure out what was causing it, and low and behold When I popped avatar I Started receiving increased damage, now I know the basis of avatar is built on the old Deathwish Scheme, so this makes me question whether the dmg increase taken was applied to the talent, but has no tooltip on it, I also kind of wonder if this only happens in PvE, or in certain situations. Anyways regardless TLDR: Avatar seems to add damage intake when used, yet doesn't state anywhere that we should be taking extra damage while in the state. Any Confirmation studies would help, granted after like 20+ minutes fighting Cthun with capped dot stacks, it was pretty much blatant that was the only cause of increased damage coming in.Pestilent2 Dec 3, 2012
Dec 3, 2012 So much for that new Bloodsurge tooltip, huh? If anyone hasn't noticed, the new tooltip for Bloodsurge says, "Your Bloodthirst hits have a 101% chance to (proc Bloodsurge)." Well, this is obviously not true. That hurts all of my excite. :-(Patri8 Dec 3, 2012
Dec 3, 2012 Laintime streaming http://www.arenajunkies.com/topic/234320-laintime-streaming/#entry3814233Gsgsgsgsgs2 Dec 3, 2012