Warrior

Oct 17, 2012 @Tuesday ... AND I WIN.Clutche47 Oct 17, 2012
Oct 17, 2012 Arms Warrior: Where did i put my Polearm? Blizzard quick question. Warriors can use polearms but i don't recall any raid or progression type setting ever dropping a polearm with Strength on it. Can i haz back please? I might be the minority of warriors that actually liked polearms and for arms they are completely viable. Is there a way to at the very least provide us with a PvP polearm? Ever since weapon spec went away i've liked polearms. I'm not asking for a polearm on to drop on every single boss, but is there some way you might be able to add these into the game in some way either through pvp or through the rep/justice system? AKA put one in at exalted? I literally just want to use a polearm most the time, maybe the same thing with hunters where you can turn other 2hder weapons into polearms only? Any feedback welcome, we had em before, why can't i have them now?Cowpierate11 Oct 17, 2012
Oct 17, 2012 Is Fury or Arms better for dps at end game? Same goes for PVP. And if Fury is better, is SMF or TG better? Thanks in advance!Leesinga14 Oct 17, 2012
Oct 17, 2012 need warrior macro plz i need something like /cast colossus smash /cast mortal strike /cast overpower but that actually works. thx in advance. i already have this that a guy gave me earlier. seems pretty nice and alot less clicking. #showtooltip recklessness /cast recklessness /cast skull banner /cast bloodbath /cast avatar /cast berserker rage /cast charge /use 13 /use 14Wormonger0 Oct 17, 2012
Oct 17, 2012 TARGETING IN ARENA what does everyone use?Ucantseame3 Oct 17, 2012
Oct 17, 2012 Help with playing protection warrior Hi everyone, I am new to WoW and this low level warrior is my first character. I'm pretty dead set on being a warrior tank, but i would like to have some questions answered and i feel the community will answer them best. 1. Are warrior tanks just as viable as the other tank specs for different classes? 2. Are warrior tanks going to be effective in end-game content? 3. Are warrior tanks wanted by raid guilds and raiding in general? Ok this question is my most important. Would anyone mind giving me some tips and "things you have to know as a warrior tank". I plan on playing this warrior all the way through and so i just want a glimpse of the future and how i will be able to function my best in the future. I just started doing dungeons and i noticed i have a hard time holding aggro. I dont have any AOE and only one taunt that generates threat. I havent gotten any complaints from the people i dungeon with but i feel like my tanking is just not good enough. I would prefer that only people with experience in playing a protection warrior, or tanking reply but obviously i cant control that. Thanks in advance LucifrornLucifrorn16 Oct 17, 2012
Oct 17, 2012 Where's the best place to find good macros? Been looking for ages. All the websites are out of date. Where do you get your macros?Cashew3 Oct 17, 2012
Oct 17, 2012 Safeguard macro Anyone have a safeguard macro that targets safeguard to a teammate in arena and automatically safeguards to them? and if you have no teammate it does safeguard to the nearest person? ThanksTuuga4 Oct 17, 2012
Oct 17, 2012 Warriorest mount I am looking for a mount to fit a warrior's strenght and beard. I want my mount to represent our class well. Any ideas? It can be flying or notJordicus43 Oct 17, 2012
Oct 16, 2012 blood DK's and people are complaining about warriors being over powered? i had a 15 mind fight with a blood DK the best i managed to get was his health down to 40% sigh...Savik10 Oct 16, 2012
Oct 16, 2012 Panda Warriors What do you think of Panda's being Warriors? GOTakaimasurao31 Oct 16, 2012
Oct 16, 2012 Buff Warriors pls i just loose in pvps to warrior. pls buff ___--supporters list--___ Wretchedx Àrch Runescape HurrikaneRunescape13 Oct 16, 2012
Oct 16, 2012 Question regarding Expertise on MH/OH and WS. Hello fellow Warriors... Although actually, i'm on my Shaman right now and just realized that. I have a question regarding MH and OH Expertise when using TG Fury. Do they both need to be 7.50%? As of now, my MH has ~7.50% but my OH has ~6.50%, due to the Human racial. AskMrRobot.com is telling me this is correct, but i'd like some other input. Silverix on Crushridge is my Warrior for reference if you need it: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/crushridge/Silverix/simple Also, I have a question about the rotation. I've read that if you don't have a Bloodsurge proc up, Wild Strike should only be used as a rage dump and that you should also be using Heroic Strike as a rage dump with >80 Rage (Unending Rage glyphed). So at what point do I use Wild Strike outside of Bloodsurge? Thanks everyone!Tayä2 Oct 16, 2012
Oct 16, 2012 DEATH KNIGHT SMASH! Naaaaa Jk :) But I do have a serious question. Are you warriors ever afraid of death knights in pvp? Or do you laugh and charge right in?Glowdy4 Oct 16, 2012
Oct 16, 2012 How to fight a Monk? I know one of the best ways to learn a class's counters is to level one up yourself, but as I am lazy, I'd like to make a thread that situates around Warrior cooldown management when finding himself fighting a monk, which is becoming increasingly more often as the expansion rolls on. While PvP is never balanced around 1 v 1's, I just want to know what should we look out for? I'm noticing roots, incapacitates, and disarms being their most used CC's that are a hindrance towards Warriors. Also noticeably, is a 2-3 second window where they are completely invulnerable to attacks (100% Miss ratio) after being stunned. I notice that charging Monks can be quite annoying. Anyone else have any similar experiences, tips, tricks, etc.? Any particular thing we should save our trinket for when fighting Monks?Kerdic3 Oct 16, 2012
Oct 16, 2012 DPS issue in arena Hey guys, So where to begin, I've been running 2's and 3's, nothing serious because i have the ROV bug. But anyway back on topic in arena I'm really struggling at doing any kind of DPS. In BG's I dont struggle at all I hit pretty dam hard like most warriors. My concern is in arena, My DPS (regardless of the teams gear or rating) is extremely low. I mean low low low.....I tracked my hits and i'll post just a few below..... Heroic strike 6-8k non crit 8-11k crit 12-18k crits all CD popped avatar, recklessness, banner Mortal strike 7-10k non crit 10-12k crit 13-17k crits all CD popped avatar, recklessness, banner Overpower (this is my fav) 4-6k non crits 6-9k crits 8-11k crits all CD popped avatar, recklessness, banner. (and CS is always up kept.) Now this was vs another warrior team His heroics were critting for 50-65k+ his MS were a good 50k OP was 30-50k Shockwave ( my fav again ) 85k crit. thats with all his CD's popped obviously. My partner is in full PvP gear and died in 4 hits from the warrior alone. My 4 same hits assumsing same rotation roughly does about 25k dmg...... So long story short is anyone else having this problem? And is there a chance I could be bugged cause WoW have been problimatic in arenas for me like extremely bad. Any help or ideas would be great.Phóenix10 Oct 16, 2012
Oct 16, 2012 Battle Shout Glyph Please change the battle shout glyph to make you breath fire for a second instead of jump.Krakau1 Oct 16, 2012
Oct 16, 2012 Leveling as Fury: rage issues First off: Yes, I know you're supposed to level as prot. I just prefer to level in the character's final spec because I seem to learn the spec and role better when I do. My problem: With average gear, no heirlooms, and at such low levels, I don't seem to be able to keep my rage up. i find I have to wait around for Bloodthirst to come off cooldown, or for my rage to rise to a useful level. No doubt haste, hit, more abilities, and such will fix this later, but for now I'm stumped... and I don't want to DPS in dungeons by standing around autoattacking most of the time.Stakiyah8 Oct 16, 2012
Oct 16, 2012 @Monday Work work work.....Leveling didn't happen this weekend but the new mouse is bossSünderella68 Oct 16, 2012
Oct 16, 2012 When does Fury catch up to Arms?! Wanted to know around what time Fury catches up to arms as far as dps output goes? Is it at a certain crit level/ilvl? I'm asking because I finally got 2 weapons I can use as fury (Lightbreaker Greatsword x2) and I compared my 2 specs against a training dummy. I'm sustaining 42k dps as arms but only 31k as fury. It's bugging me because I've always enjoyed fury more than arms as far as playstyle. :(Phosphorous17 Oct 16, 2012
Oct 16, 2012 Warrior Tanking in mop hey guys So I'm seriously debating on getting back to the tanking bandwagon. I havent been prot spec sense Wotlk and im curious if its pretty much the same setup as before. I am also wondering if its pretty good to quest/dailies with also. There also doesnt seem to be a guide via the fourms or should I be using my judgement on specific glyphs/talents?Solheim7 Oct 16, 2012
Oct 16, 2012 Fury main/off hand & axes May a "one handed" axe be used for either main or off hand? While looking through auctions I see that some axes are listed explicitly as "main hand", but I never see any for "off hand". Also, I rarely see items available for my puny level :(Gullyable8 Oct 16, 2012
Oct 16, 2012 Warrior PVP Gemming Help I am a little confused on what to gem. I pulled up Bajheera, and Anticide(Reckful's warrior) to c if I was gemming right. However, I found that they gem 2 completely different ways. Bajheera stacks all strength, like swifty, while reckful stacks all pvp power, and I do mean all. My question is which is better? Should I be gemming to all pvp power, or all strength? If a combination of the 2 is best, then pls pst names of gems I should use and the color slots they should go in. Thanks guysTyrrannus7 Oct 16, 2012
Oct 15, 2012 New Warrior Started 5 day ago profession help What 2 professions should i choose that will help me in the long runSupergenius4 Oct 15, 2012
Oct 15, 2012 What to gem as PvP Arms? I couldn't find a lot of info on gemming so I looked up Hoodrych on the armory and saw that he was gemming PvP power. I did that too and then I saw this video of people's burst: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ISqZKaiArN0&feature=g-all-u My crits are basically half of what what other warriors are doing here. I looked them up and they are gemming STR. I changed up my gems and still can't seem to hit for !@#$. DAFUQ HOW DOES I DO?!?!Durgath6 Oct 15, 2012
Oct 15, 2012 Leveling ARMS Awesomeness. I have just played 7 hours and 31 minutes to level 22. My main and only other 90 is a frost mage. Melee is lots of fun! I am enjoying a change from range and 2 different professions. I would not of selected Draenei but my friend is leveling a shammy so I would play with her. :) WARRIORS FTWKhanastius3 Oct 15, 2012
Oct 15, 2012 Will this last? My main was a warrior for years. I got sick of being nurfed after the intro to every new xpack. I am glad to see warriors doing well. With all the QQ I see about warriors being OP and the new Swifty 1 shot macro I know this wont last. Lets face it once a warrior beats a mage DK, or ret pally 1v1 nurfs inc.Heavycreamer1 Oct 15, 2012
Oct 15, 2012 Am I doing normal damage? I have a level 52 Fury Warrior and im currently questing in The Burning Steppes but I feel like my damage is bad. I have fairly good gear all from dungeons all blues and aren't too old (fully geared just missing a trinket). Normal attacks I usually do like 200-500 (500 being pretty high) using blood thirst and wild strike usually, and using raging blow when I'm enraged. I also use execute when I can which usually does 2.5k-4.5k. I was also wondering is fury the best for leveling? I use two two hander swords. What is the best setup for leveling? I just feel like my damage is off :/ Thanks in advance.Discappoint8 Oct 15, 2012
Oct 15, 2012 Expertise cap for Arms? I'm assuming everyone knows how Overpowered (pun intended) 5 stacks of taste for blood is. Is it far fetched to say that the more a person dodges the more overpower procs and the more taste for blood and the more ONE SHOT power the warrior has? Just a question. PS DON'T NERF WARRIORS YET Revix1 Oct 15, 2012
Oct 15, 2012 Nerf Seriously Shockwave heroic leap stun and a passive that makes it nearly impossible to kill blow everything on them and they wont get below 20% nerf them its @()*#$ stupidSiestria7 Oct 15, 2012
Oct 15, 2012 best arms leveling GUILD+STATS+ARMOR+WEAPON? What is the best guild and stats plus weapons/armor for a lv 20 stormscale arms warrior? I am currently going for the [item="Greatsword of the Crown" /] weapon for the lv 20 warrior quest in shadowfang keep. What are the main stats for a warrior DPS that is arms and is going to have spec changed to fury dual-spec at lv 38? I know dungeonfinder is easiest to level because my lv 80 hunter can get about 30% of her xp, since her regular quests get only about 2% of xp. So I am wanting answers to all of my question!Mellyne0 Oct 15, 2012
Oct 15, 2012 why all the classes hate warriors? They also said that Warriors need a huge fuking overnerf like the end of cata, I don't get it? Warriors suppose to be Warriors not tissue papers.Shutupikillu6 Oct 15, 2012
Oct 15, 2012 1 vs 1 A feral druid beat me. Seriously buff 2nd wind and add Disrupting Shout to glyph of gag order.Trojín3 Oct 15, 2012
Oct 15, 2012 1Shot Macro Does anybody know how to use a one shot Macro? if So what is it iv been told different things by people and they never seem to work?Dravenz14 Oct 15, 2012
Oct 15, 2012 AoE dps Arms what are you guys using for AoE damage? Macros, rotation and priority? I believe rotation and priority depends if 2+ targets. I honestly dont know much of aoe damage and this is what im doing: stack 50+ rage #showttoltip whirlwind /use whirwind /use cleave /use deadly calm I use thunderclap randomnly and sweeping strikes...well I really dont use it.Prophexor9 Oct 15, 2012
Oct 15, 2012 Warriors now? I'm coming back from about a 6 month break, I am wondering how warriors are doing now, how is their DPS how are they in PVP and what spec is the most optimal now? Did they take a hit in MoP or did they get boosted up? I would appreciate it if someone could tell me whats going on with them now since ive been away for a little while and what has changed with them. Also im faction changing my warrior to alliance to play with a friend of mine that switched, what alliance race should i choose for warrior?Juggernaugt6 Oct 15, 2012
Oct 15, 2012 Tanking tips for Siege of Niazou? I have immense trouble in this heroic to the point where I keep getting kicked.Xynos10 Oct 15, 2012
Oct 15, 2012 Buff instead of nerf I see lots of warrior nerf calls here. It reminds me of rogues in cata. And look what happened to them now. They are ruined. They are terrible. I don't even wanna touch my rogue right now. Aren't nerf calls supposed to be asking for balance? And is it balance we get after one and another nerf call? No. What we get time and time again, is clunky mechanism., poor design(since the good one was destroyed), bad damage, and all and all. We have endless examples since the game was released. Classic enhance, locks, TBC arms, Wrath Spriests,.... No same tragedy should happen to any class from today on. So here is my idea. How about if you think Class X is op to you as yourself is Class Y, instead of asking a nerf for Class X, you ask for a Class Y buff to match up with Class X?Aou18 Oct 15, 2012
Oct 15, 2012 Patch 5.1 http://www.wowhead.com/news=207261/build-16139-patch-5-1-ptr-new-items-spell-changes-and-icons I don´t know how if what the link above says, about changes in Warriors, is true cause I didn´t find it in the official page or forums of WoW but if its for real, we´ll be nerfed, and the worst part is that what is nerfed is our sustained damage, not our burst. Opinions?Cruentum4 Oct 15, 2012
Oct 15, 2012 Verification Please I've been cruising the internet for a while trying to find out which is the highest dps spec. From what I understand the following is true: SMF is the highest spec once you achieve at least 23% crit outside of raid. TG is just behind it and also requires the crit thresh hold be met. Arms is best prior to the magic number 23. I feel like all this has to do with reaching a 30% crit chance so you have a greater likely hood of getting enraged and proccing raging blow than you do proccing tfb in arms. Can someone verify or set the record straight?Arkylon1 Oct 15, 2012
Oct 15, 2012 All in one macro? I'm looking for a macro for Disrupting shout, Piercing howl and Staggering shout. I wanna know if there is a macro that will change the icon as I change my talent, besides going into the spell book to pull it out.Goliath4 Oct 15, 2012
Oct 15, 2012 A few Warrior Arena questions. Hey! Basically I decided to start PvP this xpack because I no longer have time to dedicate to raiding, so I built up this honor set and I'm looking to get it critiqued? Let me know if I completely screwed up somewhere gemming and enchanting. I know the weapon enchant isn't dancing steel, and I'm having trouble finding the Bracer enchant... >.> Also, For Arena, Gear wise am I ready to start? I have no illusions that I will rise to the top of the ladder this season. I'm mainly just looking to improve, but when I do get a team going, I want to be set up as well as I can. My Proffessions, will be finished leveled this week. Also, 2v2,s and 3v3, this question could probably go strait into the Arena forum, but I'll tack in on here. I want to be serious in 3v3, so will having a 2v2 I mess around on with a close friend effect my 3v3 in anyway? including getting gear? I may not make it to 2200, but if I do. I don't want it to be affected. Also, what Comp should I be looking at? Thanks!Brawlur3 Oct 15, 2012
Oct 15, 2012 Charge GCD Why is charge activating a GCD timer? Sometimes it does and sometimes it does't. I never noticed it until 5.0 was released because charge opening felt different sometimes, then i realized that when i reached my target the GCD timer was a-rotating. What gives =[Vildhjarta6 Oct 15, 2012
Oct 15, 2012 Please do not Nurf Warriors in 5.1 please give us a chance to raid and do our job. Warriors were the bottom of the bucket all through Cata and now that we might have a chance to do something good we are getting nurfed. Most everyone one of the people on here crying about warriors being OP are just mad that they were topped on a dps chart or could not kill one with about 3 hits. The sustained dps on a single target boss fight is not that great, and as a tank we are still lacking the threat generation of all other tanks class out there. PLEASE stop the nurf in 5.1 and rethink what you are doing, and for the love of god please stop listing to the little crying kids.Lucocerus2 Oct 15, 2012
Oct 15, 2012 Arms or Fury? I know there have been many posts about it but im wondering for my personal gear. What would be better with the current gear i have? would it be better to arms or stay as smf?Fabz4 Oct 15, 2012
Oct 15, 2012 LF input from the fury warrs that pvp. Is it Viable? I play fury primarily for 4 years and i tried leveling with Arms and it seems that there is not much difference between the two as far as damage and mobility go. I plan on playing as fury in BG's and arenas so i guess i need some tips. So i asked you, how well do you perform as fury in pvp.Brutanius8 Oct 15, 2012
Oct 15, 2012 Rate the fury warrior above you! It's that time again!Starfishland2 Oct 15, 2012
Oct 15, 2012 What made you choose warrior tank? Charge, Also wanted a tank with a shield and sword and didn't wanna play a lame blood elf as a tank as a pally.Ulteir13 Oct 15, 2012
Oct 15, 2012 Warriors are fine. Once upon a time, we used to annihilate everything in our way without much of an issue. Vanilla was a time where Warriors were a pain train with no breaks. We were feared, hypothetically of course, since we had Death Wish and the twenty second immunity to fear. Expansions have passed and we got tougher here and there, but then other classes became a little tedious to test your meddle with. And here we are, in Pandaria. Now we're back to being a big fist on the battlefield amongst a sea of crazy stunners and rooters and all that stuff that can make us upset. The cycle has been made and we are at the apex of destruction. Wear your tights and tear your foes in half, for this is our birthright. Horde, Alliance, WHATEVER. We are warriors. We fight in the shade and we do not hesitate to chunk. We will leap into gaggles of foes, we'll disarm the disarmable, and we'll wear hand cozies -- made out of skin. So be happy. We're great again. This is normal. Be mad at hunters, though. Those guys are nerds. No one likes hunters. It's a good time to have a rage bar. My fingers are sweaty.Splunch1 Oct 15, 2012
Oct 15, 2012 Fury Bladestorm PVP question Hey guys I was wondering if Bloodbath would perform better then avatar when it comes to blowing all your cds and bladestorming in a BG. As always thanks for the help.Thørrior8 Oct 15, 2012