Warrior

Oct 22, 2012 How am I doing gentlemen? If you guys could just critique my gear and enchants yaddah yaddah. Also where are you guys getting your transmog sets? I just have the brutal set and Vengeful sword, but I'm loving the look of the set tbh.Lunarn9 Oct 22, 2012
Oct 22, 2012 Why do high rated warriors have 7% pvp exp? I try to stay around 3% expertise but I've noticed an extreme difficulty stacking TFB on my target, even when not fighting back. Is this why almost every 2200+ warrior has 7% or more expertise? Really trying to find out why they have it so high... pvp cap is supposed to be 3%.Oogabooger3 Oct 22, 2012
Oct 22, 2012 Warrior Fail on Bleeding Hollow @ level 90 horde warrior who didnt have talent second wind for PVP, tried to gank me at level 86. Slam down. Warriors needs Buffs. /signed RipRiprip3 Oct 22, 2012
Oct 22, 2012 Prot Gnome Warrior Appreciation Day! ~*cheersCaandy0 Oct 22, 2012
Oct 22, 2012 I just wana say its about damn time. Grats to you guys who stood by you'r warrior class and never gave up. Its you'r time to shine. Honestly ive had 4 1on1 fights with warriors and won them but damn each fight was so close. Nothing like the joke i came across during cata. Enjoy you berserk bursting hop chargeing madness. I hope blizz leaves you guys alone. I look forward to fighting you on the battlefield.Gróon1 Oct 22, 2012
Oct 22, 2012 Fury or arms for my off spec I'll be tanking as main but not sure which off spec.. I've ran with both that are very good I'll probably level as arms.. Is one easier than the other now a daysRrec0 Oct 22, 2012
Oct 22, 2012 Buff Second Wind. It just occurred to me that Warriors have less self healing than most hybrids. The answer to this problem is clearly to buff second wind, so it works much along the line of Spirit Bond, that hunters get as a talent. Permanent 2-3% healing regardless of hp levels. Go on Blizzard. You know you want to. Imagine the tears. The delicious tears.Matayas12 Oct 22, 2012
Oct 22, 2012 Best Warrior Profs (RBG/Arenas) I'm curious if BS is still the best overall profession for PvP warriors? I'm pretty sure Engineering isn't #1 right now since you can't really use any of the crazy perks in Arenas? Anyone know what the best profession combination is right now? I don't want to drop 40k powerleveling two professions only to see them get nerfed eventually.Skkar10 Oct 22, 2012
Oct 22, 2012 The sad life of a new 90 tank..... Somewhat of a vent I guess......but it would be awesome if blizzard could somehow fix tanking loot to where only the person qued as tank could roll or make it automatically go to the tank if the tank rolls need....or make all tank items unique so that if a tank already has the item, they can no longer roll need on the item and its free game for those DPS that want to gear their OS the easy way.... Anyway, just hit 90 and am in no way geared....just bought some gear to hit the 435 requirement and qued up.....I did two groups which both were bad...as in the dps caused a few wipes due to stupidity or failing to follow directions on where I would pull and the healer also dying to easily avoidable aoe... I dealt with both runs painfully, wiping about 5 times......first run I got robbed at the end when the dps that couldn't even out dps me rolled need on the only tank drop....2nd run another dps rolled need and won so i voted him out....well another plate came in and same thing.....final boss drops another tank item only to be rolled need by the DPS... I know this is a common problem and prob goes both ways at times....but, I just think it would be awesome if blizzard could somehow finesse their loot system when it comes to tank drops and hell even dps drops for all I care.....it just sucks dealing with a crappy group only to be robbed at the end and receive no award for staying with said group.....Skullion4 Oct 22, 2012
Oct 22, 2012 Warrior is OP QQ Hey this is for everyone trying to get warrior nerfed, watch the whole video im posting below. Bajheera is in a Pre-Made with 2 Pocket Healers, and 2 DPS. He isn't doing all the dmg himself, and later on you get to watch him 1v1 someone and he doesnt take "3 seconds" to kill them. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9abhl_D11_o enjoy the video! and quit the QQSpårtån1 Oct 22, 2012
Oct 22, 2012 mrrobot v. wowreforge ok first off fairly new to warriors. But having alot of fun with them. Only use mine as a tank so it's prot spec. right now around a 450 ilvl and wanted to get to reforging. I've seen both sites mentioned quite a bit.. But these both take me in completely different directions for reforge? Mr robot wants me heavy on mastery while wowreforge is heavy on dodge parry. I have to assume that one is better than the otherRagelot5 Oct 22, 2012
Oct 22, 2012 Alliance warrior race I'm transfering my warrior back to alliance, and would like some opinions on race. He was dwarf for several years, but that was right after release of vanilla WoW. Been horde ever since. So, whats the hot race for ally? Mainly pve, farm acheivements, etc. SOme pvp. Thanks for the help.Savioras20 Oct 22, 2012
Oct 22, 2012 !warriors! i just want to start off by saying that this is in no way a trolling post :) i've been playing on and off since vanilla and warriors really never interested me much...however, for some reason when i found out pandaren could be warriors they sparked my interest...they seem like they might be more fun than the other melee classes. what do you guys think? why do you choose a warrior over a pally, dk or a monk?Teepeez7 Oct 22, 2012
Oct 22, 2012 Going into MoP hey guys, I'm going into MoP as a Prot Arms warrior. Any suggestions or helpful thoughts to pass on as I charge my way to 90? (warrior pun \m/ )Crasswarior0 Oct 22, 2012
Oct 22, 2012 Fury Macro's I think are pretty decent. The first one I use is the simple Colossus Smash/Berserker Rage macro. Basically the idea behind it, that as often as possible when using Colossus Smash you are enraged when using Colossus Smash for heavy Raging Blow hits, obviously you will be enraged more often than Berserker Rage, but this will gurantee big hits with raging blow, and since Colossus Smash has a shorter CD than Berserker Rage, you will still use it without Berserker Rage as well. #showtooltip Colossus Smash /cast Berserker Rage /cast Colossus Smash Also, one button rage generation, this one is different you cannot just spam it like most macros... you have to pause for 1 second to let it reset otherwise it will perpetually be broken. The idea, is that it casts Bloodthirst and Battleshout with one button every time they are off cool down (not automatically of course) Since Bloodthrist has a 4.5sec CD, and Battleshout is a 60sec CD, you start by hitting it for two GCD's, casts both Bloodthirst and Battleshout. Then, when the next time you hit it, (in 4.5seconds from the time you started the macro) it will only cast Bloodthirst. You then have to not press it for an entire second (of the 4.5 seconds its on CD anyhow) and Bloodthrist will be up again when its CD is up. Frees up a space on your action bars, or if you just want a simple mechanic to tie blood thrist and battle shout in the same button. #showtooltip Bloodthrist /castsequence reset=1 Bloodthirst, Battleshout Xanaxchomper0 Oct 22, 2012
Oct 22, 2012 Warriors. Need a hard nerf @ 90, way too OP.Shoomy1 Oct 22, 2012
Oct 22, 2012 Impending Vic / Enraged Regen Any thoughts on how these two can be changed so that we don't get forced into second wind? Enraged regen is just crap, not even worth looking at. IV has some potential. Maybe less heals on a smaller cooldown? Second wind is great right now (here come the haters).. but I tried playing around with IV today and it was just not viable.Mythical2 Oct 22, 2012
Oct 22, 2012 Gladiator Warrior 3v3 Footage! WMD ft. Skype Hello fellow WoWers, I'd like to present my first MoP 3v3 video, Vexxius Returns - WMD (Clips ft. Skype). http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZClBK6ICrUY&hd=1 This video primarily consists of mostly WMD (a few Warrior/Ret/RShaman clips thrown in there as well). Please remember to like, comment and subscribe should you find my content interesting! I hope you enjoy! - VexxVexxius3 Oct 22, 2012
Oct 22, 2012 PVE : Dragon's Roar OR Shockwave? What do you think would be the better dps increase? Since shockwave can be used 3 times in a minute while dragon's roar can only be used once a minute.Eradicate12 Oct 22, 2012
Oct 22, 2012 Disarm in PvE Hey guys I haven't tested this out much but if anyone here has, what do you think about it? and I was also wondering if anyone fully understood the mechanics of it on normal mobs with weapons and shields and dungeon bosses and raid bosses, or if it actually works.Coolcakes3 Oct 22, 2012
Oct 22, 2012 Fury Warrior two 'one-handed' swords? My wife (Triska the Huntress) tells me that a warrior in her dungeon party had 50k dps using two swords...both were one handed and that the warrior swore by it. Sadly, she hadn't gotten his name but I was wondering if anyone knows more about this type of weapon utilization? I'd guess it would be Haste based? It's hard to believe that a warrior using one handed swords can pull off that kind of dps. It was in a level 90 heroic dungeon.Anuk5 Oct 22, 2012
Oct 22, 2012 Second Wind Every warrior get's second wind in every pvp situation. Any plans on changing this talent?Fohead13 Oct 22, 2012
Oct 22, 2012 @Sunday Well, this has been a while.Barricade79 Oct 22, 2012
Oct 22, 2012 Tailoring VS 320 Str + 180 Crit. I'm just another Warrior trying to maximize his DPS but regarding stuff like this, I fail. So I want the opinions or something that isn't too much numbers to help me understand which is better. Before you go on saying I don't want to do the work my self, I have tried and I am no good at things like spread sheets and all that stuff. So yeah.....Tailoring Swordguard Embroidery VS the 320-330 Strength from another profession and the 180 Crit on Cloak from the enchant. Which is better, would like opinions on both Fury and Arms.Unimagined9 Oct 22, 2012
Oct 22, 2012 Bloodbath PVP? Has anyone tried out bloodbath in arenas and seen how it compares to avatar?Kubrik11 Oct 22, 2012
Oct 22, 2012 Charge/Intervene Macro? Just wondering if there's a macro for Charge when an enemy is selected, and Intervene when an ally is selected (for PvP). I had one before the whole talent system changed up, but it stopped working afterwards. Thanks in advance, beard-brothers.Xyzdruid6 Oct 22, 2012
Oct 22, 2012 Parry and Dodge Levels While reforging out of these for mastery hit/exp, should I attempt to keep them at similar levels (with parry slightly ahead) same as cata... or damn the dodge? I ask while considering diminishing return on the two ratings. Any help is much appreciated!Musoken4 Oct 22, 2012
Oct 21, 2012 A bit confused about PVP gemming Posting on an alt, main is a 90 arms warrior. Everybody says that PVP power is the best. So then wouldn't putting the blue +320 PVP power gem in every slot be best? If not and I should match socket bonus', what should I put in which? THank youZashizzi2 Oct 21, 2012
Oct 21, 2012 Prot Information for Heroics. Howdy again my fellow warriors =). So iv tried couple pages of forums and im mainly getting alot more questions then answeres lol. Im really new to prot but im wanting to get started into it cause i want to be good at tanking heroics.Im currently working on 2 different gear sets cause my gear is so much based on fury crit and damage there is very little midigation much less stamina lol.Course i figure this is common for most. So i need to know is dodge or parry more desired?As well is if i should be stacking mastery or not.The biggest of them all (and yes im a total newb and probly somewere) but what in world does critical block mean exactly?Please keep the hateing to minimum lol.Anywho be glad get some good info and thoughts so i can plan according for reforge/gems.Konda6 Oct 21, 2012
Oct 21, 2012 Fury warriors gemming crit instead of strengt Are fury gemming for crit strike instead of gemming for strength now?Räinn10 Oct 21, 2012
Oct 21, 2012 How are wars for pve dps? Thinking of max this toon out but haven't played in a long time. Are we viable as dps? If so what spec. Lvling spec ?Geekosauve12 Oct 21, 2012
Oct 21, 2012 Bloodbath? Trying the other talents because Swagatar™ is kinda boring. Crap Bolt seems kinda garbage PvP wise because the damage is poo. So far I like Bloodbath? But is it good enough to be Swagbath™?Agonized3 Oct 21, 2012
Oct 21, 2012 How do I stay ontop of a monk in BG's? I can't have any up time on monks, they just have too much mobility. So I'm coming to the warrior forums to ask. My problems: If I charge, they have the 100% miss for 2 seconds (or however long), and as soon as that is up they simply roll away. When they roll away, I'll heroic leap to them, and they'll roll away again. Then I'll mocking banner/safeguard to them, and they'll just stun me or do something else to get away again. Then I'll charge, they'll have their miss buff, and roll is back up - the cycle repeats. How the hell do I stay on a monk? Edit: throughout this post I'm talking about mistweavers specifically.Pulverise4 Oct 21, 2012
Oct 21, 2012 Tauren or Forsaken for Arms PvP? Hello beard-brothers... I come here with a question regarding Arms PvP: should I roll a Tauren or a Forsaken? I love the Tauren, being all chill and noble, and badass-looking in armor. But then, I'm considering Forsaken for the racial and background lore; except they look retarded holding 2H weapons. So, is the Forsaken racial really that important? Just wondering what my beard-brothers' answers are. Thanks, and have a nice day!Xyzwarrior4 Oct 21, 2012
Oct 21, 2012 Glyph idea. Meh. I don't really see it as "IT NEEDS TO BE DONE!" just something that would be a good idea. Glyph of Spell Deflect: Spell Reflect no longer requires a shield, but the cool down is increased by X seconds and has a X% chance to deflect instead of reflect.Zorken3 Oct 21, 2012
Oct 21, 2012 An idea to make second wind not OP I was looking at other classes self heals, and i don't think second wind is OP. But if you insist I would ask that you not treat us different than any other class. I would trade second wind in it's current state for the same heals as the hunter's spirit bond. Heals 1% of health per second at all times. Opinions?Tripticon69 Oct 21, 2012
Oct 21, 2012 Is SMF good? I had an epic 1h axe drop in LFR and considering my terrible luck with getting 2h's to drop I've been thinking of switching to SMF, I'm just wondering if SMF will do approximately equal dps to an equally geared TG person?Helmsdeep2 Oct 21, 2012
Oct 21, 2012 So let me ask it! Why is our lvl 87 ability a 6-15 second buff ? It seems kind of cheap to me not to mention all the binds. I feel kind of cheated here.Valenxx2 Oct 21, 2012
Oct 21, 2012 Quit crying about warriors Warriors are suppose to be the hero class the one who tackles obstacles and should be feared not some other class.The problem is people were use to spotting an easy target in the past and now fear it because warriors can defend themselves now. The problem here is that you got kids who just cry nerf and are use to blizzard catering to them,I for one am glad blizzard has left warriors alone and nerfed other classes.I would laugh all the time back in the day how easy it was to kite a warrior and now its so much a challenge ...Good job blizzard for making them viable!Naice5 Oct 21, 2012
Oct 21, 2012 Can't seem to get into leveling a Warrior Hi all, I just can't seem to get into leveling a warrior. Can someone suggest a good race to go with for the class? Tell me the fun things that they can do at higher levels. I love may main rogue and her different attacks, her vanish and stealth so what can warriors do that are class specific. My Death Knight is also fun for me with her Army of Dead ect. What can warriors do at higher levels that might help he look forward to the higher levels? Thanks guysSyyrii7 Oct 21, 2012
Oct 21, 2012 Tauren or Orc! Which race should I go for warrior!! All the others animations are over doing it.. I find these two my favorites let me know your opinions!! For xmog, looks and animations.Supercharged6 Oct 21, 2012
Oct 21, 2012 1v1 arena idea I have an idea I think could work for 1v1 arena keeping balance in mind and allowing each class to shine. - 1v1 arena only places you against your own class... The argument of balance is now removed. - If you are rolling dps you will only get placed against other dps - Healer 1v1 will be a race to heal up some NPCs while keeping yourself alive against hostile npcs and the other player. - Tank duels would add hostile NPCs every 15 seconds for both players until someone is overwhelmed. I think something like this could be really fun and quite popular, especially since we get to see who is the "best" 1v1 vs their own class. With this model there are no excuses... no crying... no "OMFG they are OP NERF" because there is no one to blame but yourself if you lose. Thoughts?Thejeckle4 Oct 21, 2012
Oct 21, 2012 My poem. Apparently By Captnsprklz.. Apparently People say Im OP People say Im bad I say QQ moar, tears taste good *head bows down*Captnsprklz3 Oct 21, 2012
Oct 21, 2012 My take on the warrior class in MoP Hey yall! How's it going? Figured I'd start off with formalities. I browse about the threads every now and then to see generally how people feel about the changes in the game and such. One thing I've noticed quite a bit is an increase of threads on how strong warrior burst is or how powerful they are in generally (typically expressed as too powerful). I've pretty much played feral druid my entire time on wow which hasn't been too long. But I'd like to mainly highlight patch 4.3. While playing feral, there were very little if any warriors that I really worried about fighting. In fact, warriors were a complete joke to come across without healers. People can look at my stats and say "hey this dude hasn't even gone past 1750, what a loser!" Well that's alright I guess :P I've never gotten myself to play wow too seriously even for pvp (which I hope to change this expansion). I'm running resto now and warriors are quite a scary sight. I think to myself "these dudes can actually bring the pain now" hugely contrasting my previous 4.3 view of them being an utter joke. If they do nerf warriors, I really hope it goes from a bit less burst and shifting it to sustained. But in all honesty, I highly prefer being scared of a warrior. Anyhow hope all you warriors do well and enjoy the season!Mayllen3 Oct 21, 2012
Oct 21, 2012 THE TRUTH My two cents on all these cry babies. The problem we are having is all these classes that are so used to roflmao stomping us are no longer doing so and in fact are now screaming OP because of it. Let's also get real at the fact people are saying 200k -300k crits are happening on them.... THE ONLY WAY this is happening is an Execute or a 5 stack of Taste For Blood, which let me tell you in pvp is SUPER SUPER SUPER hard to proc. No warrior is dowing someone in 1 second unless they are uber trash and do not utilize their cc's, trinkets, traps, shields. I feel all classes are decent at the moment and I don't ever cry OP anyways because any class can be beat when you learn them (which is what you should have to do, not mash buttons and not worry about a class because your class is superior) All casting classes can do about the same amount of damage a warrior can, maybe not burst but lets look at it this way. Breakdown: A caster can keep you afar or stay afar while you are fighting another enemy and cast, cast, cast and hit you equally as hard as a melee class. A melee class SHOULD ALWAYS have harder hitting spells.. Why you ask? We can't hide, trap, and kite casters.. We HAVE to STAY CLOSE to the casters to do our damage so skill is a must. Don't you think you should hit harder if you have to chase a class and stay on them especially after they utilize their cc's, shields, traps, etc. Or do you honestly feel that you should be able to do as much damage as melee from afar and maybe not even getting targeted... Point is Melee classes should ALWAYS do more damage, we can't hide like sissy girls. We have to be WARRIORS and fight in the line of fire and chase down our foes who hide in the shadows and do their damn-est to stay afar and drop us without any effort. there is so so so so so so so so so much more we can say, but since classes have to actually be good to beat a warrior now instead of just rolling over them like EVERYONE is used to its leading to all these noobs crying OP. Please link me a glad or any true experienced player complaining about another class, and I mean ANY OTHER CLASS, and I will pay you. Any class can beat any class, Learn to play, game is not meant to be Super ******* easy, you should have to work hard to be good, not just roll a certain class. Side Notes: * Execute is only used at 20% * Overpower is activated only by Mortal strike ( and then by a 30% proc chance to be used again with a 30% chance to activate 1 Taste for Blood) * Second wind ticks for around 8k at lvl 90, if you have a problem bypassing 8k dps then you should not be allowed to rant on this class. ( Yes I know we can try and kite to heal back up to 120k hp, but why dont you slow, trap, cc.... Class Notes: OMFG WARRIORS DOWN ME SO FAST When a warrior is bursting you do the following.... 1. Disarm, enough said. 2. CC, enough said. 3. Stun, enough said 4. Trap, enough said. If you are trying to blow all your abilities instantly to burst and keep a warrior away then you are a fool. Mages number 1 problem is they are so addicted to shattering instantly... save your pets freeze, or yours for when a warrior does pop his cd's and tries to burst you. You can freeze them then blink away then shatter. EVERY CLASS HAS A TRINKET TO GET OUT OF THE WARRIORS 1 stun, I know Storm Bolt but thats really a prot talent and if the warrior does not have Avatar then his burst isn't that much to worry about. LEARN YOUR CLASS, YOU ARE NOT THE BEST IN THE WORLD LIKE YOU THINK YOU ARE, SO WHEN YOU DO LOSE TO A CLASS MAYBE THEY OUTPLAYED YOU.. QUIT THINKING YOU ARE THE BEST AND IF YOU LOSE THEN THAT CLASS IS OP.Hamstringin32 Oct 21, 2012
Oct 21, 2012 soooo how many people soooo how many people have you guys 1 shotted today? and rofl'd at the crit you hit on someone?Râw29 Oct 21, 2012
Oct 21, 2012 My one wish for Christmas. Is that you guys get nerfed into unplayability.Sederius6 Oct 21, 2012
Oct 21, 2012 Your favorite 60/90 talents? In this thread say your favorite 60/90 talents, include your spec, and if you want include why you prefer them over the rest. When i was fury i prefered Bladestorm. For arms Dragons Roar or Shockwave.Sølid2 Oct 21, 2012
Oct 21, 2012 second whiners QQDaudi6 Oct 21, 2012
Oct 21, 2012 Prot weapon and shield Where to find these? What heroic should I go for? tyProphexor3 Oct 21, 2012